Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Karl Haushofer
par far
calripson
bandit6
Mir
limb
Azi
Isos
LMFS
Big_Gazza
TMA1
ALAMO
nomadski
lyle6
Erk
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
caveat emptor
dionis
0nillie0
mr_hd
rfan
Arsenic
zorobabel
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
billybatts91
Rodion_Romanovic
OminousSpudd
Ispan
Singular_Transform
psg
Werewolf
crod
Firebird
Scorpius
PapaDragon
PhSt
flamming_python
Odin of Ossetia
Regular
JohninMK
ATLASCUB
lancelot
walle83
Airbornewolf
Stealthflanker
ucmvulcan
VARGR198
ArgentinaGuard
SeigSoloyvov
Podlodka77
Arrow
Belisarius
andalusia
Broski
Arkanghelsk
sepheronx
GarryB
thegopnik
franco
Backman
Hole
68 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

PhSt
    PhSt

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Post  PhSt Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:02 pm

Azi wrote:And how to deliver the FOABs? No strategic aviation is flying over Ukraine due to ukrainian AD systems, only tactical aviation. And Ukrainian Air Force is still alive, 6 months after the start of the special operation.

Well, the Russians should have figured out a different delivery system for FAOBs other than strategic bombers, just like how nukes are delivered using missile platforms.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Post  billybatts91 Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:02 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Are you guys seeing MOD Telegram?

A revolt is taking place in Russia

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 30 Scree110
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 30 Scree111
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 30 Scree109

Russians are rejecting Z channels, MOD updates that are trying to brush it aside

Over 10k dislikes on all MOD posts

The Putin government is under fire and is in danger of complete loss of confidence- people in Russia are organizing protests

As it should, fuckers need to feel the heat.

Azi and thegopnik like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:02 pm

This thread has been overrun

And by coincidence the conversation has veered towards getting rid of Putin, Washingtons/Londons ultimate goal

Withdraw and nuke from orbit

sepheronx, GarryB, DisturbedOne93, par far, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Broski and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:03 pm

A clearer map

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 30 FcS5STmXwAEVN2e?format=jpg&name=medium

Big_Gazza and zorobabel like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:06 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:пшек, it's rich you calling pussy, along with fucking Canadians and Pindos

If you meant to impress me by calling the vulgar name of "Pole", then sorry to disappoint you - I give a shit Laughing Know the word like forever Laughing

kvs likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:06 pm

flamming_python wrote:This thread has been overrun

And by coincidence the conversation has veered towards getting rid of Putin, Washingtons/Londons ultimate goal

What kind of reaction were you expecting? Russia shouldn't have lost territory to the Pukrainian Nazis in Kharkov.

Just look at the Telegram channel of the Russian Mod. Many Russians are also upset with the current development.

Azi likes this post

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:10 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:The first and most important thing is to get rid of Putin. In any way possible.

He is too legalistic, diplomatic (still keeps calling Russian enemies as partners) and cares too much about Russia's international (western) image.

Those are secondary things when you have a war to fight and to win.

But Putin is too old to learn new tricks. He is not a wartime leader. Russia will not win this war under Putin.
    He is 100 % James Bond and only 1 % like Napoleon, Churchill or Stalin. I'm sure Russia will win the whole war and I think he is also 100 % confident. But the price now is too high! It's not about retreatring...Palmyra in Syria was a complete abandoned city without civilians. But the people who supported Russia must give up EVERYTHING they had...and we are talking about hundreds of thousands of people. Flee or die that's the only choice they have, the second strongest army in the world not able to protect them from Nazis.

I give a **** about a retreat! But abandoning the russian population in this regions with the excuse of a "regrouping towards Donbass" is a shame! And at the same time they had a exercise with 50000 soldiers during Vostok? These soldiers could catalyze the complete defeat of Ukraine in only 2-3 months!

Last edited by Azi on Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:11 pm

Weren't you the one who was calling Putin a murderer, a monster, criminal etc etc... at the start of this operation? Weren't you the one who staunchly argued against the war on literally all grounds despite what was happening inside Ukraine for over 8 years? The one who flip flopped quickly on all of that when the threat of being cast out by the forum dimwitts and hive mind reached critical mass?

Yep that one.

The trolling here by certain accounts is off the charts, and yours is one of the most insidious ones. Dimwitts obviously can't notice shit.

billybatts91 likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:13 pm

PhSt wrote:
    What kind of reaction were you expecting? Russia shouldn't have lost territory to the Pukrainian Nazis in Kharkov.
    Just look at the Telegram channel of the Russian Mod. Many Russians are also upset with the current development.

A sane one, perhaps?
    Not spreading the Ukro propaganda, as it was for the last 3 days?
    You are not "many Russians".
    You are a hobbyist who - by accident - is devoted to military matters& and global politics as an extension of it.
    You have a better knowledge of things related than any random 95% of the population.
    And should have been much more resilient to the low-level propaganda.
    All of us should.
    Yet, it turns out that a part is seriously lacking the therapy or medicines at least.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Hole, Broski and like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 pm

PhSt wrote:
    Azi wrote:And how to deliver the FOABs? No strategic aviation is flying over Ukraine due to ukrainian AD systems, only tactical aviation. And Ukrainian Air Force is still alive, 6 months after the start of the special operation.

Well, the Russians should have figured out a different delivery system for FAOBs other than strategic bombers, just like how nukes are delivered using missile platforms.
    A FOAB is normally too heavy for a conventional rocket compared to nuclear systems. If you are strong enough you can carry a 50 kT warhead easy, a FOAB is over 7 tons.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 pm

The head of the Military-Civilian Administration of Kharkov has recommended that all residents evacuate the region to Russia: https://t.me/swodki/160500
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:15 pm

Today really makes one wonder about the posters here? Rolling Eyes How old are they? pale What is their life experience? affraid What medications are they on? bounce The list goes on and on...sigh!!! Arrow

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, VARGR198, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 pm

franco wrote:Today really makes one wonder about the posters here?  Rolling Eyes  How old are they?  pale  What is their life experience?  affraid  What medications are they on?  bounce  The list goes on and on...sigh!!! Arrow

Lacking ones, obviously Laughing

franco, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:21 pm

franco wrote:Today really makes one wonder about the posters here?  Rolling Eyes  How old are they?  pale  What is their life experience?  affraid  What medications are they on?  bounce  The list goes on and on...sigh!!! Arrow
    43 years old scientist with military experience (NATO army). No medications! 1 teenager son. A lot of experience I would say.

I had good times, I had bad times...My strength is recognizing when I've failed and learning from my mistakes. Wink Something some here don't have, for them the world is always sunshine, no matter how much shit gets on their heads.

Last edited by Azi on Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

franco, ALAMO and walle83 like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm

The only thing I ever look forward to in these posts is both yours and Holes posts regarding events and flaming pythons, papa's, Alamos and few others quips. Rest has unfortunately ended up on flames.

franco, DisturbedOne93, Big_Gazza, ALAMO and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:25 pm

Azi wrote:
    43 years old scientist with military experience (NATO army). No medications! 1 teenager son. A lot of experience I would say.

I had good times, I had bad times...My strength is recognizing when I've failed and learning from my mistakes. Wink Something some here don't have, for them the world is always sunshine, no matter how much shit gets on their heads.

The most important is to keep a sane distance.
    And remember that at the very end, we will all die Laughing
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:25 pm

Russian leadership right now......

owais.usmani likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:26 pm

Azi wrote:

I doubt this very much based upon your inability to recognize events.  Then again, this is the internet.

But I'm willing to back any of you up if your willing to go and fight with donations at least. I'm expecting Arch and Billybats to go first.
    Azi

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:28 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Azi wrote:

The most important is to keep a sane distance.
    And remember that at the very end, we will all die Laughing
    That's right! I'm not on the front line, but I sympathize with the Russians in eastern Ukraine. I wish them the best in the world and hope that the Nazis will kill none of the people that stayed.

That's what makes me sad and angry! Sad

franco, ALAMO and BliTTzZ like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:30 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Azi wrote:

I doubt this very much based upon your inability to recognize events.  Then again, this is the internet.

But I'm willing to back any of you up if your willing to go and fight with donations at least.  I'm expecting Arch and Billybats to go first.
    What ist with you armchair general? Wink Why you are not fighting? People who don't care are called nihilists! Very Happy haha

Are you a nihilist or you simply believe everything the Russian MoD says?
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:31 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    It's not even used. It was designed to hit behind the lines but can't survive soviet AD systems that russians should know how to jam (its huge rcs don't help even with good jamming anyway). Su-30 got downed easily too which stopped all RuAF behind enemy lines.

What makes you think it's not being used?

It was used plenty of times early in the war in deep strikes, where it suffered 2-3 downed units

We haven't heard much about it until the failed Ukrainian Kherson counter-offensive when it was used to decimate them, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been used

In an airspace protected by rafale and typhoon with meteor and f-35s with aim120D it has no value.

Then no tactical bomber does.

In fact it's a very versatile aircraft that can be equipped as a bomb truck as in Syria, to attack ground targets and infrastructure with A2G missiles as in this war, as an EW aircraft like in Georgia, as a recon platform, and can even join air patrol and air superiority missions as it is ultimately a Su-27 and can be equipped with A2A missiles.

Russian AD is also getting destroyed and isn't bulletproof as they advize it for years, even if it is quite capable.

What Russian AD is getting destroyed? AFAIK the Ukrainians have taken out a few Russian S-300 vehicles a few months back. Although there is speculation those were decoys

Himars driving during day on the front undetected. Lack of reccon hardware critical.

Do you know how big the territory we're talking about is?

That's what happen when you believe in your own propaganda.

That's what happens when you believe in the enemy's and fall for their tricks

For all you know those HIMARS could have been driven around in Lvov region. Although with the expanse of the land there would be plenty opportunity for them to hide them and move them around even in the Donbass if they were smart about it. Even during daytime, it's impossible to have a real-time map of all enemy formations and vehicles. That happens only in video games.

Sukhoi will loose many clients. They will have to start selling su-57 and su-75 very fast to keep them. Flankers are outdated.

Indonesia is already talking about confirming its order for Su-35s. I think these things will sell great.

You would see footage of it being used. As far as we know no flanker were used above ukraine since that naval su-30 got shot in Odessa few months back. Only su-25 and most are flown by Wagner.

In ukraine Su-34 dosn't bomb, doesn't jam and doesn't use AA missiles. Even if it was designed for it, it failed miserably. And for air to air it has a shitty radar with old r-27. Against rafale, typhoon and f-35 it would be just a blind target.

Himars are on the front and bomb russian depot and bridges everyday. They lack recco assets to find moving targets. Most of the targets hit by russians are fix. Mobile targets are only hit very close to the frontline thanks to small cheap drones like orlan 10.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:31 pm

The morale among Russians is very low right now. Sad to see...

thegopnik and owais.usmani like this post

BliTTzZ and Arsenic dislike this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:31 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:

Weren't you the one who was calling Putin a murderer, a monster, criminal etc etc... at the start of this operation? Weren't you the one who staunchly argued against the war on literally all grounds despite what was happening inside Ukraine for over 8 years? The one who flip flopped quickly on all of that when the threat of being cast out by the forum dimwitts and hive mind reached critical mass?

Yep that one.

The trolling here by certain accounts is off the charts, and yours is one of the most insidious ones. Dimwitts obviously can't notice shit.

Jury is out on Putin and reasons for the operation. I'm more convinced then I was but not 100%

But I didn't call for his removal because that's not what you do during wartime.
    On the other end the Ukropathogen here is actively transforming people into advocating NATO war-aims.

All NATO has is flash, propaganda, media, spin, psyops, colour revolutions and all this immateriality. They're Chaos from Warhammer basically.
    But if you don't fall for it they're powerless

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza and BliTTzZ like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:32 pm

Azi wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Azi wrote:

But I'm willing to back any of you up if your willing to go and fight with donations at least.  I'm expecting Arch and Billybats to go first.
    What ist with you armchair general? Wink Why you are not fighting? People who don't care are called nihilists! Very Happy haha

Are you a nihilist or you simply believe everything the Russian MoD says?

Only because I recognize events that has already happened and understand their reasoning.  I'm not the armchair general as I'm not making suggestions to those who are doing the fighting.

As a scientist, you should recognize this in terms of writing, being attentive to details and all.  If not, I'm seriously questioning your credentials.

But you be you. You're the one making suggestions what Russians should and shouldn't do. As I said, go fight.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Belisarius like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:33 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:

Yep that one.

Jury is out on Putin

But I didn't call for his removal because that's not what you do during wartime.
    On the other end the Ukropathogen here is actively transforming people into advocating NATO war-aims.

All NATO has is flash, propaganda, media, spin, psyops, colour revolutions and all this immateriality. They're Chaos from Warhammer basically.
    But if you don't fall for it they're powerless

War time? What war time, it's just a little "special military operation".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:51 am