Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
BKP
Airman
Lapain
d_taddei2
BM-21
ali.a.r
sheytanelkebir
Cheetah
The Ottoman
slasher
HUNTER VZLA
T-47
SeigSoloyvov
littlerabbit
Cyberspec
Walther von Oldenburg
Project Canada
lycantrop
Visc
nomadski
Kimppis
Skandalwitwe
OminousSpudd
Bolt
mnrck
George1
GarryB
eehnie
calm
soigneerin
0nillie0
ultimatewarrior
KiloGolf
Regular
medo
ult
Benya
par far
PapaDragon
crod
Karbafoz
auslander
kvs
KomissarBojanchev
JohninMK
TheArmenian
MMBR
archangelski
storm333
AlfaT8
Hannibal Barca
starman
ATLASCUB
Vann7
A Different Voice
higurashihougi
Godric
AK-Rex
KoTeMoRe
arpakola
A1RMAN
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
franco
68 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

eehnie
    eehnie

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

Post  eehnie Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:00 am

Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:The team of reality deniers now shut-up. They tried to deny the reality, in line with the arguments of Israel, but failed.

https://www.rt.com/news/381351-russia-israeli-ambassador-strikes-palmyra/

Russia summoned Israeli ambassador over airstrikes near Palmyra

Published time: 20 Mar, 2017 07:06
    Edited time: 20 Mar, 2017 07:27
    Get short URL

An Israeli F-16 fighter jet © Amir Cohen / Reuters
    3.5K6

The Russian Foreign Ministry summoned the Israeli ambassador in Moscow to demand explanations for the airstrikes Israel conducted near the Syrian city of Palmyra last week, the ministry confirmed.

Read more

FILE PHOTO: An Israeli Air Force F-15 fighter jet © Amir CohenSyria claims Israeli jet shot down after strike near Palmyra, IDF says all aircraft undamaged

Ambassador Gary Koren was called in by Russia’s Foreign Ministry on Friday after news about the strike emerged, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov told the media on Monday, confirming earlier media reports.

The embassy refrained from commenting on Koren’s visit over the weekend, but the Russian Foreign Ministry did say that the ambassador’s visit “was mostly to discuss the latest events in Syria and around it.”

On Friday morning, Israeli planes attacked several targets in Syria, reportedly destroying advanced arms provided to the Lebanese militant movement Hezbollah. Syria’s air defense force fired anti-aircraft missiles at the planes as they were returning from the mission. Israel said it shot down one of the interceptors with its Arrow long-range SAMs.

On Sunday, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman threatened to destroy Syria’s air defenses if the country attacked Israeli warplanes again.

READ MORE: Israeli minister threatens to destroy Syrian air defenses

“Next time, if the Syrian aerial defense apparatus acts against our planes, we will destroy it,” Avigdor Lieberman told Israeli Public Radio on Sunday. “We won't hesitate. Israel's security is above everything else; there will be no compromise.”

Israel has a long record of violating Syrian airspace with impunity that stretches back to before 2011, when the country’s current armed conflict began. Arguably the most famous incident occurred in 2007, when an alleged Israeli raid destroyed a suspected nuclear reactor in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor governorate.

Sometimes i wonder if you are really this retarded or just being like 13, i dont have third explanation.

Said by someone with your signature.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

Post  GarryB Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:58 am

The team of reality deniers now shut-up. They tried to deny the reality, in line with the arguments of Israel, but failed.

Did you read the article?

The Syrians engaged the Israeli aircraft... presumably with the SAMs they operate... S-200s.

The last time you stated that an Israeli strike on targets in Syria proved the Israelis can defeat the S-300 and S-400 air defence systems.

Last time the Russian ambassador did not call the Israelis and discuss with them what had happened... suggesting nothing actually happened.

This time the Syrians clearly came very close to bringing down an Israeli aircraft otherwise they would not have said anything.

I rather suspect the meeting with the Israelis consisted of... keep on bombing in Syria and it wont be just Syrian S-200s you have to deal with... hint hint hint.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:04 am

GarryB wrote:
    The team of reality deniers now shut-up. They tried to deny the reality, in line with the arguments of Israel, but failed.

The Syrians engaged the Israeli aircraft... presumably with the SAMs they operate... S-200s.

The last time you stated that an Israeli strike on targets in Syria proved the Israelis can defeat the S-300 and S-400 air defence systems.

Last time the Russian ambassador did not call the Israelis and discuss with them what had happened... suggesting nothing actually happened.

This time the Syrians clearly came very close to bringing down an Israeli aircraft otherwise they would not have said anything.

I rather suspect the meeting with the Israelis consisted of... keep on bombing in Syria and it wont be just Syrian S-200s you have to deal with... hint hint hint.

What we "kinda know": They got a lock on two F16 just over the border. IDF types say they were forced to send more planes to prepare for retaliatory strike. When Russians told the Syrians to stand down and engaged the Israelis through hotline.

This means the Radar coverage was provided by the Russians and the Israelis were too close for confort to Russian troops in Syria. Simple.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 am

GarryB wrote:

The fact is that this article mentions nothing about S-200 or S-300.

But even being the case, the use of the S-200 have been used means nothing about the presence of S-300, like the use of the T-62 means nothing about the presence of the T-90. It is only a choice of Syria between available weapons, because they think the S-200 was capable and enough to deal with the attackers, something that proved to be true.

Also the fact that Russia summoned now the ambassador means nothing about the pervious attacks. It means not that Russia approved the previous attacks and it means not that these attacks happened not, like you have been defending. What to do and when to do is only a choice of Russia.

You was asking a far stronger evidence about the reality than what you apply to your own suspicions and analysis. Even removing from the topic, the comments about the attacks of Israel to Syria and the presence of the S-300 in the Syrian Armed Forces, and treating them as "bollocks". You reached this level in the denial of the reality. Now you have to deal with the reality confirmed by Russia, Syria and even Israel, and with what you did.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:38 pm

Best Russian AA system in the region is squeezed Netanyahu balls.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:58 pm

eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:The team of reality deniers now shut-up. They tried to deny the reality, in line with the arguments of Israel, but failed.

Get short URL

3.5K6

The Russian Foreign Ministry summoned the Israeli ambassador in Moscow to demand explanations for the airstrikes Israel conducted near the Syrian city of Palmyra last week, the ministry confirmed.

Read more

FILE PHOTO: An Israeli Air Force F-15 fighter jet © Amir CohenSyria claims Israeli jet shot down after strike near Palmyra, IDF says all aircraft undamaged

Ambassador Gary Koren was called in by Russia’s Foreign Ministry on Friday after news about the strike emerged, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov told the media on Monday, confirming earlier media reports.

The embassy refrained from commenting on Koren’s visit over the weekend, but the Russian Foreign Ministry did say that the ambassador’s visit “was mostly to discuss the latest events in Syria and around it.”

On Friday morning, Israeli planes attacked several targets in Syria, reportedly destroying advanced arms provided to the Lebanese militant movement Hezbollah. Syria’s air defense force fired anti-aircraft missiles at the planes as they were returning from the mission. Israel said it shot down one of the interceptors with its Arrow long-range SAMs.

On Sunday, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman threatened to destroy Syria’s air defenses if the country attacked Israeli warplanes again.

“Next time, if the Syrian aerial defense apparatus acts against our planes, we will destroy it,” Avigdor Lieberman told Israeli Public Radio on Sunday. “We won't hesitate. Israel's security is above everything else; there will be no compromise.”

Israel has a long record of violating Syrian airspace with impunity that stretches back to before 2011, when the country’s current armed conflict began. Arguably the most famous incident occurred in 2007, when an alleged Israeli raid destroyed a suspected nuclear reactor in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor governorate.

Sometimes i wonder if you are really this retarded or just being like 13, i dont have third explanation.

That was made by my Russian friend that freelances in this field and i find it very amusing. I never saw rule on this forum which says i need to fit my signature to your likings.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:18 pm

I think it was shown on official expo page too if I am not mistaken.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:32 pm

Regular wrote:I think it was shown on official expo page too if I am not mistaken.

I think it wasnt i borrowed it from his profile on Deviant but if it was its great Very Happy , he is freelancer that does this kind of art for living, and he is very good at it Smile
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Militarov wrote:
    Regular wrote:I think it was shown on official expo page too if I am not mistaken.

I think it wasnt i borrowed it from his profile on Deviant but if it was its great Very Happy , he is freelancer that does this kind of art for living, and he is very good at it Smile
    So I was wrong, it was used by UVZ
    http://defence-blog.com/army/preparation-for-the-russia-arms-expo-2015-is-in-full-swing.html

Post  Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Regular wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

So I was wrong, it was used by UVZ
    http://defence-blog.com/army/preparation-for-the-russia-arms-expo-2015-is-in-full-swing.html

There it is Smile
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:07 am

Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Get short URL

3.5K6

Read more

That was made by my Russian friend that freelances in this field and i find it very amusing. I never saw rule on this forum which says i need to fit my signature to your likings.

Your signature is not the best to say that other is "like 13", because is perfect for people of "like 13" years old, playing games full time.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:25 am

Hama and Idlib. Boys are back in town:

One Su-30 pilot getting his Luke Skywalker moment:
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 4 1062726_1000

I guess this explains SAA counterstrike today. More pics and videos here:

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2506501.html

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:58 pm

From Syria, the military police returned yesterday.

The battalion of military police of the 71st motorized rifle regiment of the 42nd motorized rifle division of the 58th Army of the Southern Military District returned from mission to Syria without losses, RIA Novosti reported to the commander of the 58th Army, Yevgeny Nikiforov.
    "This hard exam you passed. The people of Syria have assessed you, most importantly, where you fulfilled all your tasks with honor. Most importantly - you all returned" Said Nikiforov at the solemn construction on the occasion of the return of servicemen from Syria.
    The general noted that military policemen "have gained invaluable experience in using units abroad".
    And this experience will be built up on the territory of Syria, he added.
    The agency recalls that the battalion of military police stationed in the Chechen Republic was sent to the SAR in December last year. He ensured the rule of law in Aleppo, as well as the security of the officers of the Reconciliation Center, Russian sappers, medical staff of mobile hospitals and humanitarian convoys.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:32 pm

eehnie wrote:That was made by my Russian friend that freelances in this field and i find it very amusing. I never saw rule on this forum which says i need to fit my signature to your likings.

lol1
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:14 am

Militarov wrote:
    Militarov wrote:That was made by my Russian friend that freelances in this field and i find it very amusing. I never saw rule on this forum which says i need to fit my signature to your likings.

lol1

Corrected. Your words better under your name. dunno
    ult

Post  ult Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:55 am

Video of Ka-52's and Vikhr-1 from Syria.

calm
    calm

Post  calm Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:26 pm

attack

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:19 am

Maria Zakharova goes full Bomber Harris on journalist asking her about Aleppo/Mosul comparisons and fries Clinton clan in the process. This is perfection:

Can’t you guess, or do I have to tell you? Propaganda is a tool used by all countries, though to a different degree by some. It amounts to promoting one’s own interests in the sphere of information. All states are involved in information work and the promotion of their policies. This is normal. However, it’s bad when the media take up the propaganda campaign. Also, the lengths to which our Western colleagues go are unacceptable. They distort facts completely, which is actually very much like disinformation.

As for Aleppo, their goal was to publish material that would convince the public that Russia’s role in settling the Syrian conflict was not constructive or positive but, on the contrary, extremely destructive, which would explain our partners’ political and military failure in Syria. This issue was also used for election purposes, because Hillary Clinton’s team was concerned with foreign policy when she was US Secretary of State. It was therefore clear that her election campaign would be focused on US foreign policy achievements and victories. This is why Russia’s involvement in Syria and its allegedly unconstructive role there was given as much attention as possible.

As I have said, facts about the situation in Mosul are being hushed up to minimize the information damage to the United States. The Mosul operation did not begin yesterday or a month ago; it was launched by the Obama administration almost six months ago. We described it as part of the election campaign. They needed a short victorious war, but the war is neither short nor victorious. The war would have been completely acceptable – after all, it is a war on terror – had it not been timed for the election campaign. It should have been a carefully planned operation with provisions for keeping the civilian casualties low, with humanitarian corridors and humanitarian aid, as well as assistance for those who wanted to leave the city. All these considerations were sacrificed to the time factor though and the election campaign. As a result, we have what we have, that is, what Iraq and the Iraqis have

COME 2018 GIVE THIS WOMAN THE PRESIDENCY!!! russia

par far

Post  par far Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:30 am

Since the false chemical attack, does anyone know has Russia upped the defenses or more fighters?
    storm333
    storm333

Post  storm333 Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:21 am

I have seen reports on twitter of increased air activity from Russian to Syria. However these are from unofficial non-reputable sources on twitter.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:28 am

I also read a report that Russia shot down some cruise missiles.

Right now, there are a lot of claims.  We don't have full details yet.  But one thing bothers me - Why isn't Russia responding? Even shooting down some cruise missiles (even if it is pointless in the end) is still a good measure as a response.

I mean, they did this drill: http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/4161815

I would figure that they would have done live tests against US ones..... According to Papa, Serbs were doing it.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:35 am

miketheterrible wrote:I also read a report that Russia shot down some cruise missiles.

Right now, there are a lot of claims.  We don't have full details yet.  But one thing bothers me - Why isn't Russia responding? Even shooting down some cruise missiles (even if it is pointless in the end) is still a good measure as a response.

I mean, they did this drill: http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/4161815

I would figure that they would have done live tests against US ones.....  According to Papa, Serbs were doing it.

S-400s are limited , RUssia do not have hundreds  of them in Syria ,just a few dozens. 50 cruise missiles is a big number .and Russia and Syria will need to safe their best missiles for NATO planes that are more lethal than cruise missiles ,can carry more punching power and with more precision .
    This means that Russia will prefer to avoid to waste their missiles on cruise missiles that are way of course. Is likely that Americans wanted to force Syria use all their Missiles intercepting the cruise missiles and not their planes , the political consequences will be much higher for americans if they lose a pilot than a cruise missile or a drone.

live Updates here..

https://www.rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/

Russia have called an emergency meeting and is threatening to halt
    any cooperation with Americans on Syria .and Tulsi Gabbard democrat
    who visited Syria ,and the sponsor of the Stop the CIA arming terrorist act ,was the hero of the night. she told about trump attacks.

It angers and saddens me that President Trump has taken the advice of war hawks and escalated our illegal regime change war to overthrow the Syrian government,” Gabbard said in a statement.

“This escalation is short-sighted and will lead to more dead civilians, more refugees, the strengthening of al-Qaeda and other terrorists, and a possible nuclear war between the United States and Russia.”

i have a brilliant idea ,for Russia to stop US without war.. Very Happy

one way to stop US war ,is with Americans who voted for trump to encourage them to go in the thousands go to Syria and form humans shield. and create sleeping camps in every Syrian military bases. LOL Very Happy

This will trigger a major movement world wide that will force Trump to back down on his intentions to remove Assad. and they actually did something like this in a minor scale in damascus but only Syrian citizens.

That will truly shock Trump administration and the really bad publicity world wide for United States and NATO ,will be too much ,Trump will be unable to look at his daughter again in life and family if he order the killing of american citizens in support of Alqaeda that NATO backups.

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:58 am

storm333 wrote:I have seen reports on twitter of increased air activity from Russian to Syria. However these are from unofficial non-reputable sources on twitter.

Verifiable photo or it didn't happen unless you had eyes on.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:12 pm

"Grachonok" goes to the Mediterranean Sea

On the morning of April 6, 2017, the Bosphorus Strait was sent to the south, heading for service in the Mediterranean Sea, a P-355 anti-saboteur "Unarmeets of the Crimea" project 21980 (cipher "Grachonok") of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Navy. Apparently, the boat is sent for counter-sabotage of the Russian logistics center in Tartous (Syria).

This is the first known exit of the boat project 21980 in such a long trip.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 4 4073900_original

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 pm