Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Share
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4627
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:11 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    A1RMAN wrote:

    Double air-strike on An-Nusra camp. Pretty sick, especially the second one, after they gather at bomb site.
    Is this FAB-500?
    That was just one of the incidents in this recent dump of drone videos.

    The RuAF are just applying the highly developed tactics of the biggest and most successful counter terrorist air force in the known universe, the USAF. Rolling Eyes


    Ido not see a problem. Clear cut cookie target. Takbir etc.

    The youtube comments are truly golden:

    "I'm tired of this glorification. There were children and pregnant women near those ice cream trucks!!!"

    "Was it hard to tell? That was a school in session near a gay pride parade!"
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3988
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:50 am

    Learly a hospital was in construction.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6834
    Points : 6934
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:53 pm


    Around Manbij

    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5974
    Points : 6039
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:08 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Around Manbij
    Yup that looks like a Russian aid convoy. thumbsup
    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1459
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  calm on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 pm

    Western media in 2015.



    +



    +



    +



    +



    "TOWs will destroy the Russians" lol1


    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3988
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:58 am

    calm wrote:Western media in 2015.



    +



    +



    +



    +



    "TOWs will destroy the Russians"  lol1



    Quagmire forces: FLawless Victory.

    Also Kurds are living on borrowed time. It's funny how a "super Fanatic like Eehenie" agrees to have Pro-US Kurds shield US intervention in Syria.

    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6834
    Points : 6934
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:25 am


    Man I remember every one of those articles. lol1

    Keep that collection, we should make a scrapbook once Raqqa is sanitized.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6834
    Points : 6934
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:37 am


    Russian MP



    Patch is one of "Manbij Military Council" according to the internet so that would be Kurds, right?

    I wonder if this means that Russian troops are again wearing "terrorist symbols"? Cool
    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1459
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  calm on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:28 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Man I remember every one of those articles. lol1

    Keep that collection, we should make a scrapbook once Raqqa is sanitized.

    Much more of that here - https://twitter.com/moscow_ghost

    2012


    2016
    please Russia give us a ceasefire
    https://twitter.com/moscow_ghost/status/839739865898037248
    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1459
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  calm on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:31 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Russian MP



    Patch is one of "Manbij Military Council" according to the internet so that would be Kurds, right?

    I wonder if this means that Russian troops are again wearing "terrorist symbols"? Cool


    ANNA footage of Russian convoy to Manbij, link up with SDF, and Russo-Syrian danceoff, including Chechen lezginka



    Erdogan now
    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5974
    Points : 6039
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:54 am

    [quote="calm"]
    PapaDragon wrote:

    Erdogan now

    Just before he boarded the plane to Moscow Smile

    Not sure that the Turkish Army killing 8 Syrian border guards west of Manbij just now was very good timing.

    Hassan Ridha‏
    @sayed_ridha

    8 martyrs from Syrian border guards and others wounded due to shelling by Turkish occupation forces in western Manbij countryside
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2046
    Points : 2042
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Regular on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:57 am

    Chechens are not too bad when they are on Russias side Very Happy
    Very nice work done by Russia last months.
    Textbook performance

    ult

    Posts : 655
    Points : 695
    Join date : 2015-02-20

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  ult on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:32 pm

    Another good air strike. Minus 3 cars, 1 motorcycle and a number of nusra militants.

    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6834
    Points : 6934
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:39 pm


    ^^^ Man I love how they waited for that piñata to fill up before they slapped it like it's Cinco de Mayo lol1 russia
    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1459
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  calm on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:32 pm

    The blue patch is from the US trained and equipped Manbij Military Council



    Kurds - connecting peoples

    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2315
    Points : 2303
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:56 pm

    So going back to discussion: what is plan of action for Russia and Syria now that US is officially invading illegally?
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6834
    Points : 6934
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:20 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:So going back to discussion: what is plan of action for Russia and Syria now that US is officially invading illegally?

    Why would anything change in terms of planning? You make it sound like some big important event.

    Keep doing same thing because it works like a charm.
    avatar
    AK-Rex

    Posts : 46
    Points : 46
    Join date : 2015-12-22

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  AK-Rex on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 pm

    Under Palmira, singer Vyacheslav Korneev a veteran of special forces of the Airborne Forces was seriously wounded.





    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3988
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:24 am

    AK-Rex wrote:Under Palmira, singer Vyacheslav Korneev a veteran of special forces of the Airborne Forces was seriously wounded.






    Yeah, I saw that, super lucky it didn't get worse.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5942
    Points : 5977
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:50 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AK-Rex wrote:Under Palmira, singer Vyacheslav Korneev a veteran of special forces of the Airborne Forces was seriously wounded.


    Yeah, I saw that, super lucky it didn't get worse.

    What was that, IED?
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 17754
    Points : 18316
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  GarryB on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:47 am

    Material unrelated to the topic removed.

    Remain on topic please.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 2120
    Points : 2143
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  eehnie on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:15 am

    The relation of the Russian military forces in Syria with the Kurds are proving how wrong were the anti Kurd intoxicators.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6834
    Points : 6934
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:44 am

    eehnie wrote:The relation of the Russian military forces in Syria with the Kurds are proving how wrong were the anti Kurd intoxicators.

    Long term usefulness of Kurds is still up for debate

    Couple of PR pics don't mean squat

    If they put their backs into it, do what they are told no questions asked and refrain from doing another Castello Road style collective suicide move then they might come out on the other end in one piece
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3988
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:11 am

    Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AK-Rex wrote:Under Palmira, singer Vyacheslav Korneev a veteran of special forces of the Airborne Forces was seriously wounded.


    Yeah, I saw that, super lucky it didn't get worse.

    What was that, IED?

    Pressure plated IED.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4627
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:46 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:The relation of the Russian military forces in Syria with the Kurds are proving how wrong were the anti Kurd intoxicators.

    Long term usefulness of Kurds is still up for debate

    Couple of PR pics don't mean squat

    If they put their backs into it, do what they are told no questions asked and refrain from doing another Castello Road style collective suicide move then they might come out on the other end in one piece

    Everyone keeps forgetting about the atrocities committed by Kurds against the Armenians.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:01 am