Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Share
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 11570
    Points : 12041
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  George1 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:22 pm

    par far wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:http://tass.ru/en/defense/832053


    I just don't get some men, just go find another bitch.

    haha!

    for the incident now, we have the first russian loss in syrian war, even non-combat related


    Last edited by George1 on Mon May 14, 2018 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7113
    Points : 7385
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:00 pm

    par far wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:http://tass.ru/en/defense/832053


    I just don't get some men, just go find another bitch.

    Heck, Russian men might find it easier now for some beautiful, brown/olive skinned Syrian bitches.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5943
    Points : 5978
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Militarov on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:02 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    par far wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:http://tass.ru/en/defense/832053


    I just don't get some men, just go find another bitch.

    Heck, Russian men might find it easier now for some beautiful, brown/olive skinned Syrian bitches.

    Russia anyways have significantly more women than men... unless you have two heads you will find someone its guaranteed.
    avatar
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 953
    Points : 1006
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:24 pm

    What a Face Laughing Surely it does... if you want a 70 years old lady. Laughing


    [Note the widening "base" of the diagram - it's demographic recovery]
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7113
    Points : 7385
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:38 pm

    Dont know if the guy was into gilfs or not.  In this case, brown beauties it is.


    Last edited by sepheronx on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1073
    Points : 1102
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  macedonian on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:39 pm

    Бог да те прости, брату!
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3988
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:03 pm

    macedonian wrote:Бог да те прости, брату!

    The f*ck have you been, gone to Syria or something? Welcome back.
    avatar
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 953
    Points : 1006
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:31 pm

    He was on a top secret mission, providing top secret Crysis-like suits to Houthis in Yemen.

    Now you know whty Houthsi roam KSA so freely. They use the cloak mode.
    avatar
    sweartome123

    Posts : 37
    Points : 38
    Join date : 2015-08-12

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  sweartome123 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:28 pm

    Typical reportage from the media. I'm not going to bother with posting every headline, but in summary it follows this line:

    'Russia Soldier KIA in Syria'

    'Russian Soldier Committed "Suicide", Family Denies Official Story'

    On top of that, nearly every source claims the following:

    'The soldier was found dead with nine others'

    Bogus stories like the 'three Russians killed by shelling' or the 'Russian soldier killed because of unsafe weapons use' are mentioned in many of these articles. And of course, these stories were "confirmed" by 'unnamed pro-Assad/RF MoD officials.'

    Just another day of media garbage spew, not that this comes as a surprise to anyone. The media is having a total circle jerk over this.


    Last edited by sweartome123 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

    iraqidabab

    Posts : 320
    Points : 335
    Join date : 2014-05-31

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  iraqidabab on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:37 pm

    I find all journalists are nothing but professional liars and propaganda machines. I'm not going to read news anymore either, all of it is trash.

    victor1985

    Posts : 650
    Points : 681
    Join date : 2015-01-02

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  victor1985 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:45 pm

    It seems you espect something. Are you in a struggle right now? You are undecise? You are scare? You are felling you loose?

    iraqidabab

    Posts : 320
    Points : 335
    Join date : 2014-05-31

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  iraqidabab on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:49 pm

    victor1985 wrote:It seems you espect something. Are you in a struggle right now? You are undecise? You are scare? You are felling you loose?

    It's too time and effort consuming to find what's true and what's not, in the end what do you gain from it. In most cases the truth comes out later, I used to follow news more closely on Twitter as well but those who have been there know what kind of lies go around on that platform. The only news worth following are from sources with deep knowledge who report actual truth without opinion, which are few not mainstream media.

    victor1985

    Posts : 650
    Points : 681
    Join date : 2015-01-02

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  victor1985 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm

    Well this work for me. I like people that really know to interpretate the law ,human behaviour and has excellent logic
    Plus common sense. Things like yell loud "you are thiefs we are not" arent exacly working with me. Personally i need lot of examples and interpretations of a situation that in finally convince me it has been done right.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6849
    Points : 6949
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:54 pm



    US Prepared to Conduct Ground Attacks Against ISIL - Carter

    http://sputniknews.com/military/20151027/1029193857/carter-us-ground-attacks-isil.html#ixzz3pnAcv3C6


    avatar
    max steel

    Posts : 2945
    Points : 2970
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  max steel on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:49 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:

    US Prepared to Conduct Ground Attacks Against ISIL - Carter

    http://sputniknews.com/military/20151027/1029193857/carter-us-ground-attacks-isil.html#ixzz3pnAcv3C6




    Huge difference is saying and actually doing .  ground invasion of sovereign ‪#‎Syria‬ in further brazen violation of international law.

    Its ‪#‎WAR‬ people. Proxy war on #Syria and ‪#‎Russia‬ goes hot?


    Russia to use Tu-22M3 against Islamists


    Last edited by max steel on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5943
    Points : 5978
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Militarov on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:57 pm



    Apparently this is poor guy that took his life in Syria. Vadim Kostenko (19). And he hanged himself by first reports... just a boy...
    avatar
    Stealthflanker

    Posts : 793
    Points : 869
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 30
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Stealthflanker on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:05 pm

    Militarov wrote:

    Apparently this is poor guy that took his life in Syria. Vadim Kostenko (19). And he hanged himself by first reports... just a boy...

    That's unfortunate.
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4469
    Points : 4628
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:22 pm

    iraqidabab wrote:I find all journalists are nothing but professional liars and propaganda machines. I'm not going to read news anymore either, all of it is trash.

    Don't confuse propagandists with journalists. Real journalists are usually suppressed, take for example Seymour Hersh, he exposed the Syrian Ghouta Chemical Weapons massacre as a black-propaganda fraud and as a false flag operation PsyOp, and all the big U.S. propagandist news outlets refused to publish his articles exposing Obama as a cold-blooded snake. Similarly the big news trash rags refuse to publish Pepe Escobar's excellent articles criticizing the 'Empire of Chaos'.

    There are several excellent websites with thorough journalism and excellent articles to accompany them, you just need to know where to look. Here's a few for you to use at your own disposal:

    Here's some English language, but Russian based journalism websites that delve in to deep and thorough geo-strategic, political-economic analysis. A large portion of their articles are written by Ph. D academics with decades of experience investigating various political/economic topics:

    http://journal-neo.org/

    http://www.strategic-culture.org/

    http://orientalreview.org/


    Here's an excellent Russian language site that engages in deep analysis concerning military strategy. You can use Yandex and Google translate to get a good understanding of their deep analysis:

    http://vpk-news.ru/


    Here's one of the last American based websites that engages in serious journalism:

    http://www.counterpunch.org/
    avatar
    max steel

    Posts : 2945
    Points : 2970
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  max steel on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:26 pm

    ISIL Militants Transported From Syria to Yemen Aboard Turkish Planes- Syrian Army


    Islamist Rebels Launch Counter-Attack to Reclaim 45km of Territory Lost in Southern Aleppo




    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5943
    Points : 5978
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Militarov on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:19 pm



    New York City
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5943
    Points : 5978
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Militarov on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:20 pm

    Ahrar Souriya confirms 7 of their fighters killed when RuAF bombed their HQ in Anadan, Aleppo today.

    avatar
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2343
    Points : 2500
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Cyberspec on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:13 am

    Some interesting claims on the Syria operation in below article

    Russian airstrikes are part of the Russian Department of Defense’ budget

    Syria is the Russian theatre to graduate and acquire expertise in training and logistics

    ...

    Ministry have allocated a basic 10.000 sorties for the first year over Syria only, subject to increase the number of sorties, depending on the necessity of the battle field. A large part of the Russian pilots’ training and graduation were converted to Hamymeem in Syria. A number of 100 sorties and 25 air strikes were allocated to each pilot to be completed before retuning home and being replaced by other fresh pilots.


    More here:
    https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/drawing-plans-for-iraq-hamymeem-is-the-russian-pilots-favorite-destination-and-graduation/
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5943
    Points : 5978
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Militarov on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:22 am

    Cyberspec wrote:Some interesting claims on the Syria operation in below article

    Russian airstrikes are part of the Russian Department of Defense’ budget

    Syria is the Russian theatre to graduate and acquire expertise in training and logistics

    ...

    Ministry have allocated a basic 10.000 sorties for the first year over Syria only, subject to increase the number of sorties, depending on the necessity of the battle field. A large part of the Russian pilots’ training and graduation were converted to Hamymeem in Syria. A number of 100 sorties and 25 air strikes were allocated to each pilot to be completed before retuning home and being replaced by other fresh pilots.


    More here:
    https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/drawing-plans-for-iraq-hamymeem-is-the-russian-pilots-favorite-destination-and-graduation/

    Well that would make sense, however i dont think whole air wing is like that, they probably have certain number of veterans, coz many pilots already identified by Ukrainians are over 30 years old. So probably its half veterans on rotation, and half "students".

    ultron

    Posts : 588
    Points : 569
    Join date : 2015-09-18

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  ultron on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 am

    I think if they are to make much difference they'll have to shoot about 10,000 Kalibrs. We should start seeing some progress on the ground next year after 10,000 infrastructure targets like command centers and arms depots are taken out.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7113
    Points : 7385
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:33 am

    Militarov wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:Some interesting claims on the Syria operation in below article

    Russian airstrikes are part of the Russian Department of Defense’ budget

    Syria is the Russian theatre to graduate and acquire expertise in training and logistics

    ...

    Ministry have allocated a basic 10.000 sorties for the first year over Syria only, subject to increase the number of sorties, depending on the necessity of the battle field. A large part of the Russian pilots’ training and graduation were converted to Hamymeem in Syria. A number of 100 sorties and 25 air strikes were allocated to each pilot to be completed before retuning home and being replaced by other fresh pilots.


    More here:
    https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/drawing-plans-for-iraq-hamymeem-is-the-russian-pilots-favorite-destination-and-graduation/

    Well that would make sense, however i dont think whole air wing is like that, they probably have certain number of veterans, coz many pilots already identified by Ukrainians are over 30 years old. So probably its half veterans on rotation, and half "students".

    Trainers as well. Of course they will be onsite to make sure that their pilots are doing the job properly as well as to make sure no mistakes happen.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #4

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm