Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Morpheus Eberhardt
KomissarBojanchev
zepia
2SPOOKY4U
onwiththewar
chinggis
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Hannibal Barca
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Walther von Oldenburg
Cyberspec
OminousSpudd
PapaDragon
kvs
calripson
ExBeobachter1987
BKP
franco
Firebird
Werewolf
Viktor
wilhelm
Boreas
par far
Da_Vinci
Karl Haushofer
TheArmenian
arpakola
higurashihougi
Mr.Comrade
AirCargo
cracker
mutantsushi
Akula971
Neutrality
Erk
mack8
magnumcromagnon
Regular
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
whir
flamming_python
Godric
medo
gregoire
Cahaba
Flagship Victory
auslander
Ghoster
Monarchist
Khepesh
Rodinazombie
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

flamming_python
    flamming_python

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:27 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:http://russia-insider.com/en/bellingcat-report-doesnt-prove-anything-expert-criticizes-allegations-russian-mh17-manipulation

Good stuff. I've been flamed by a member/contributor/fanboy (I don't honestly know what he is, lets just say a pleb) of the Bellingcat fabrication on another site, seems personal insults are his forte, so these sort of articles give me a very base satisfaction.

I have to say, since Russia Insider noticed Bellingcat they have been shredding them alive. Again, very satisfying.

Not just Russian Insider, RT tried to invite him for an interview, no doubt in an attempt to break him apart.

Russia really turned up the flames of infowar on this bozo Twisted Evil
    Erk
    Erk

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

Post  Erk Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:56 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:http://russia-insider.com/en/bellingcat-report-doesnt-prove-anything-expert-criticizes-allegations-russian-mh17-manipulation

Good stuff. I've been flamed by a member/contributor/fanboy (I don't honestly know what he is, lets just say a pleb) of the Bellingcat fabrication on another site, seems personal insults are his forte, so these sort of articles give me a very base satisfaction.

I have to say, since Russia Insider noticed Bellingcat they have been shredding them alive. Again, very satisfying.

Not just Russian Insider, RT tried to invite him for an interview, no doubt in an attempt to break him apart.

Russia really turned up the flames of infowar on this bozo Twisted Evil

I don't think there was anything special about the response, bellingcat tried to bignote themselves by getting the western media to quote them, after months of noodling around producing little but blog noise. Now that they have stuck their heads up, they need to be prepared to have them chopped off by people that actually know forensics.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:50 pm

bellingcrap noob got fcking told. hard. multiple times. Twisted Evil
    sadly(4 him) this comes with the job Razz
    whir

Post  whir Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Tак Точно wrote:06.06.15 Kiev. Thousands of people demand the resignation of Poroshenko and authorities
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:42 pm

collegeboy16 wrote:

bellingcrap noob got fcking told. hard. multiple times.  Twisted Evil
    sadly(4 him) this comes with the job Razz

Comes with the job of being a tool.

I just came to the realisation that historically it has not happened earlier that an army (NAF) is fighting another army (ukrop) to stop them from wiping out a people. As I can remember it was always like this; one army fights another army and (after that battle) if the victors are the invaders they wipe out the residents. The ukrops start with wiping out the residents first hand and they are very blunt about it by never stopping the bombing. If this is not genocide then what is.

Last edited by gregoire on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:59 pm

whir wrote:
    Tак Точно wrote:06.06.15 Kiev. Thousands of people demand the resignation of Poroshenko and authorities

Not a single word about this in our press. It's not important to report how pissed people are with Poroshenko's policies. Hell, the brutal beatdown of the LGBT march today wasn't even covered. It only counts when Russia doesn't allow it Laughing
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:10 am

Neutrality wrote:
    whir wrote:

Not a single word about this in our press. It's not important to report how pissed people are with Poroshenko's policies. Hell, the brutal beatdown of the LGBT march today wasn't even covered. It only counts when Russia doesn't allow it Laughing

Same here. Nothing. Absolute silence.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:29 am

Right now the top news on one of our most respected news sites is Serena Williams winning the trophy. Not that I'm not happy for her or anything but right now there are more important issues to be covered. Just a few weeks ago the same news site went into depth how Putin's anti-NGO law was authoritarian. Notice the wording too? "Putin's" law and not Russian law.

"Free" press my ass. European news websites get very precise and clear directives from their owners. Directives that are stipulated by the most powerful elites within the European power structures. This is not even a conspiracy, it's very real and it serves to shape people's opinions here.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:43 am

Neutrality wrote:Right now the top news on one of our most respected news sites is Serena Williams winning the trophy. Not that I'm not happy for her or anything but right now there are more important issues to be covered. Just a few weeks ago the same news site went into depth how Putin's anti-NGO law was authoritarian. Notice the wording too? "Putin's" law and not Russian law.

"Free" press my ass. European news websites get very precise and clear directives from their owners.

I noticed that pattern too, and it's just like that Christian-Science monitor article that claimed that the PAK-FA is a failed project already because Putin wont allow the air-force to acquire more than 12 planes, which is ridiculous because Viktor Bondarev of the VVS would hold more authority over fighter-plane acquisition than Putin would. The 12 fighter planes were in fact a sample size meant for further field testing by the VVS prior to any major serial production/orders/acquisition contracts were signed by the VVS, which is designed to make sure they were satisfied with the final product...a standard practice that carried over from Soviet times. Too bad they didn't engage in any serious journalism, otherwise they would've known that.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:48 am

Its a war on influence .. what RUssia and US are playing..
    Ukraine is provoking a war to get the unity they don't have , because once the war start..
    people will be focused on what happens in eastern ukraine and not on protesting to demand
    Poroshenko resignation.  

The best way For Russia to defeat US illegal proxy war in Ukraine.. Is to not allow American
    Government to get the unity they need in Europe to justify the militarization of the conflict
    in Ukraine and Russia isolation.. and to not allow kiev get the unity they need to continue
    their war.  This can be achieved through Public Relations.. showing Russia in public saying is ready for peace with Ukraine and Europe.  Smile We have already a few reports here and there of major unrest in other cities of Ukraine.. and Poroshenko knows time is not on his side..

So Porkishenko (just like Obama) needs to keep the demonization propaganda on Russia going and Ukrainian people attention away of kiev corruption and keep people focused on Donetsk and Lugansk ..and in kiev small "victories". The last attack was seeking to keep the EU sanctions on Russia..  and people attention away of the big deterioration of the quality of life of people..

All said , that kiev needs diversionary tactics.. to keep people busy thinking in other things than changing their corrupt government. and keep people anger and rage away of kiev.. and instead manipulate their anger and blame Russia and the Rebels for Ukraine economic problems. TIme is not in the side of kiev.. so more false flags from Kiev could be tried..
    watch for "Rebels shelling Mariupol propaganda" or nuclear reactor "accidents" and the most probable one.. watch for bomb attacks on kiev protesters and blamed on "Russia FSB" or Rebels.. or Bomb attacks in Odessa and Kharkiv were civilians die and blamed on Russia..or more provocations against Russia could happen, like kiev starting another war in transnitria..

Is interesting ,if this is correct.. that Ukraine wanted a condemnation against Russia
    in United Nations security , after Kiev latest assault on rebels positions. But they got nothing
    and instead Russia told that they noticed an increased anger against kiev..  Question   By the same
    people that support them..  

Whether this is just a show or not to distance from Ukraine ,by the west ,when they start
    another war.. remains to be seen. But if enough protest start in all Ukraine cities demanding Kiev to resign ,it could seriously damage the whole ATO operation and desmoralize even the CIAnazis to continue fighting. In support for a corrupt government. wondering if it will not be
    better to join the Rebels to take kiev back.

THis is why kiev will need to provoke a war  ,before they lose control of the government with people protest. And this is why Russia is not rushing to invade Ukraine.. and help them to get
    the unity they need through their invasion.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:02 am; edited 3 times in total
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:53 am

Canada is extremely hostile to Russia. Canada has supplied body armor, night vision devices to Maidan.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/harper-kicks-off-pre-election-trip-to-europe-with-harsh-words-for-vladimir-putin-1.3102982
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:02 am

The walls are certainly crumbling, aren't they Cool

A couple months ago the Kiev protests only reached into the low thousands.
    Now tens of thousands.
    What's the bet on when we're going to see hundreds of thousands, and not just limited to Kiev?

The economy is simply in free-fall, the state itself is losing control, etc...
    whir

Post  whir Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:06 am

Neutrality wrote:"Free" press my ass. European news websites get very precise and clear directives from their owners. Directives that are stipulated by the most powerful elites within the European power structures. This is not even a conspiracy, it's very real and it serves to shape people's opinions here.
    The reality is much more simple, most news sites simply reprint content from agencies that are significantly less numerous and have more streamlined agendas.

Flagship Victory wrote:Canada is extremely hostile to Russia. Canada has supplied body armor, night vision devices to Maidan.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/harper-kicks-off-pre-election-trip-to-europe-with-harsh-words-for-vladimir-putin-1.3102982
    In CBC link you have the answer because Ukrainians in Canada could be game-changers in federal election.[/quote]

flamming_python wrote:The walls are certainly crumbling, aren't they Cool

Now tens of thousands.
    What's the bet on when we're going to see hundreds of thousands, and not just limited to Kiev?

But this time around peaceful protesters are going to be met with force the same way it was in Georgia 2009/2011.
    whir

Post  whir Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:22 am

Graham Phillips wrote:Donetsk Updates (# 7) - Kubishevsky area today 17:00

Республиканская Гвардия ДНР wrote:Exploration of the buffer zone. Shirokino

НовороссияТВ wrote:Shelling Telmanovo. APU again kills children

H34dSh0t2014 wrote:пленные Россияне в Марьинке | Russian terrorists in Maryinka

Last edited by whir on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:26 am

Flagship Victory wrote:Canada is extremely hostile to Russia. Canada has supplied body armor, night vision devices to Maidan.

Funny, since we can barely field any equipment for our own troops.

I think the Canadian armed forces should be pissed at Harper.  But none comes as a surprise.  Harper is a tool.

whir wrote:
    H34dSh0t2014 wrote:пленные Россияне в Марьинке | Russian terrorists in Maryinka

This is sad. If the NAF was able to successfully counter Ukrops in Maryinka, then how come they are getting captured? Don't see much on Ukrops getting captured there.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:00 am

This...

Is exactly the kind of news Russia needs to proof Ukraine is the one breaking the
    MInsk-2 agreements.  An Ukrainian shell captured on the moment hit Donetsk cities.
    it will be hard to claim the Rebels shelled their own positions where they were located.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:13 am

whir wrote:

Meh.

Its all well and good that are are protesting against the government because of how shitty their lives have become, but i dont see a single word of complaint about that same government murdering their countrymen a few hundred miles away.

They make me sick.

whir

Post  whir Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:15 am

Денис Осташов wrote:Military vehicles traveling in the direction of Ukraine. Taganrog.
    whir

Post  whir Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:23 am

Rodinazombie wrote:Meh.

Its all well and good that are are protesting against the government because of how shitty their lives have become, but i dont see a single word of complaint about that same government murdering their countrymen a few hundred miles away.

They make me sick.

Since denouncing ATO can be considered a crime I'm sure the organisers of this demonstrations take a lot of care with what they promote, even pensioners of Economic Maidan use balaclavas nowadays.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:47 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:Right now the top news on one of our most respected news sites is Serena Williams winning the trophy. Not that I'm not happy for her or anything but right now there are more important issues to be covered. Just a few weeks ago the same news site went into depth how Putin's anti-NGO law was authoritarian. Notice the wording too? "Putin's" law and not Russian law.

"Free" press my ass. European news websites get very precise and clear directives from their owners.

I noticed that pattern too, and it's just like that Christian-Science monitor article that claimed that the PAK-FA is a failed project already because Putin wont allow the air-force to acquire more than 12 planes, which is ridiculous because Viktor Bondarev of the VVS would hold more authority over fighter-plane acquisition than Putin would. The 12 fighter planes were in fact a sample size meant for further field testing by the VVS prior to  any major serial production/orders/acquisition contracts were signed by the VVS, which is designed to make sure they were satisfied with the final product...a standard practice that carried over from Soviet times. Too bad they didn't engage in any serious journalism, otherwise they would've known that.

The Western media is a propaganda system, no less so than, say, North Korea's, but more clever and less blatantly obvious. There are tons of studies out there about how it works, how it came to be, and how it has evolved and refined over time. It always amazes me how amazed you guys still get over this, like you keep expecting something different out of it.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:26 am

People should take a loot at history.. of US undercover wars and interventionism..
    against Soviets..

In the next report.. shows How in Public American Government was demanding the soviets
    to Leave Afganistan.. while at the same time undercovertly ,they were doing sabotage against
    soviets to keep them in Afganistan..  

And also explain how before the soviets Invaded Afganistan..
    Americans had a plan to provoke Soviets Invading it..

In other words the US government provoked Soviets ,into a war with afganistan and later
    to maintan them there Inside afganistan..and not leave..through Attacks on Soviet Union territory by muslins..

So the invasion helps american propaganda and narrative to demonize Russia.. while keeping them inside Afganistan helps to drain their economy.. and this is exactly what they are now trying to do in Ukraine..  Soviets Invaded Afganistan in response of US undercover attacks from there to soviet territories.

Said in other words.. The american government was in front of Cameras and media
    condemning Russia invasion.. but behind the cameras they were celebrating and cheering
    Russia invasion and using their money to keep Soviets pinned down in Afganistan ,to drain their economy.

http://sputniknews.com/analysis/20150602/1022855357.html

And this is exactly what they are doing in Ukraine.. to create a new attrition war ,with NATO
    fighting RUssia to the last ukrainian and arming them. But they really miscalculated and it did not happened.  Putin actually Reversed the roles.. and is now Americans and Europe the ones paying the bigger price for maintaining Ukraine economy while they continue a war..  

US and Kiev (at orders of americans).. have been intentionally provoking Russia to invade Ukraine. . Because this will help US and anglozionist allies in their demonization propaganda
    of RUssia.. with the help of **fabricated massacres and warcrimes reports**  against Ukrainians that will be blamed on Russia. exactly as the Malasyan plane was blamed on Putin.. but failed to convince for the reason of Russia open ,generous and almost friendly Aptitude towards Ukraine..
    So this is why people believed Putin sold the rebels.. but is diplomacy tactics to protect Russia from allowing United States to take full advantage of the ukrainian conflict . to demonize Russia.

So in that report you will see how this Old tactics of creating a trap for Russia ,are being Re-Used again in Ukraine..  If Russia invade as Americans really hope to see..Russia will be pushed
    to continue invading beyond Donetsk and Lugansk.. easily by genocide of Ethnic Russians in other cities.. done by the CIANazis.. And this will also help in the propaganda of NATO media to demonize Russia. and create a united front in europe against "Russia agression".

Fortunately Putin is more clever and have done things undercover.. and even signed a peace deal ,that essentially looks likes a major betray of the Rebels.. is a master piece Agreement that puts the Ball in Urkraine to do Reforms if they want to retake Donetsk and Lugansk.  The Donetsk and Lugansk ministers knowing that Ukraine will NOT do reforms ..agree to run with the game.  Very Happy

Unfortunately is not perfect decision ,because Ukraine continues shelling and killing civilians..
    But if Putin is now forced to invade.. it will be more harder for Obama and its government to
    run its propaganda.  Russia can simply use for a small time its airforce. Push the ukies 20 to 30km farther from rebels cities.

When it comes to Tansmitia is more complicate Russia could be forced to invade to invade odessa but the good news is that it looks like Russia already was expecting that move..and
    had a plan. and that people in Odessa will receive Russia with open arms.

For me the biggest problem is Ukraine Nuclear reactors.. Russia and the Rebels needs to stay away of it..as far from possible.. because any accident will be blamed on Russia and Rebels..
    and Kiev controlling 100% of the information in media that Ukrainians see is not going to help.

This is why i think.. that even if Russia invade ,it will have to be temporary short time only to restore order and then leave as soon as possible..and demand kiev to start reforms. and not allow the Rebels to go far beyond their controlled zones.. Until Kiev collapse.. and or
    the entire country start a rebelion and Russia is welcome to interfere by most ukrainians.

The conflict in Marinika i really think the Rebels only intention was to destroy the Ukies artillery and punish them and beat and later ordered to retreat to maintain the Minsk-2 agreement open.
    Is a city too close to Mariupol and from there they can be blamed of shelling civilians as before.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:45 am

whir wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:"Free" press my ass. European news websites get very precise and clear directives from their owners. Directives that are stipulated by the most powerful elites within the European power structures. This is not even a conspiracy, it's very real and it serves to shape people's opinions here.
    The reality is much more simple, most news sites simply reprint content from agencies that are significantly less numerous and have more streamlined agendas.

Nobody reports anything anymore or writes original articles. It's all copy/paste from reuters and AP.
    Internet was supposed to be revolution of journalism. It became it's death sentence instead.

flamming_python wrote:The walls are certainly crumbling, aren't they Cool

Now tens of thousands.

But this time around peaceful protesters are going to be met with force the same way it was in Georgia 2009/2011.

Yes they will. And when serfs get poorer and hungrier they will try again and get crushed again. And then they will get even poorer and hungrier and they will try again and get crushed again. Rinse and repeat.

Novorossia has enough time and access to supplies and support. Patience is a virtue...Cool
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:56 am

whir wrote:

This is decent sized crowd actually... I wasn't expecting these numbers for at least a year. Good.

I hope they all feel very miserable and hopeless. Several years from now they will be angry and hungry enough to start making some real damage to their "european" nation and government.

I wonder how Porky's corpse would taste if roasted on slow fire? Twisted Evil
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:23 am

The american rebel again with another excellent report from the previous
    family in Donetsk that many members were wounded or killed... by Ukraine army
    artillery shelling..

This video have to be done Viral.. i bet you will not see this in western media
    or VICE media..
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:29 am

whir wrote:
    Денис Осташов wrote:Military vehicles traveling in the direction of Ukraine. Taganrog.

They're travelling the right way then What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:18 pm