Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

GarryB
    GarryB

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  GarryB Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Then how MiG-25 maintain its stability at low speed ?

MiG-25s don't operate very much at low speed, but don't need fly by wire flight control systems... which didn't exist in the 1950s when it was designed.

Actually I don't think even the MiG-31s have FBW flight control systems...

So what method MiG-25 uses to deal with it ?

Just standard hydraulic booster conventional controls.

MiG-25 aerodynamic design is the standard for 4th gen. The broad hull, made by adding 2 inhale-engine to the side of the cockpit, significantly increases the G-load, and concentrates the G-load into the hull rather than the wing. That enable MiG-25 to sustain much larger G-load, which is vital for 4th gen fighter.

The MiG-25 is the basis of the F-15 and F-14, but part of the requirement for being a 4th gen is some multirole capability. The MiG-25 in its different variations had very different roles (interception, recon, and strike bomber) but was not multirole.

MiG-25 has electronic-controlled air inhale, which enable the air flow to be controlled and changed in different speed, payload, and conditions. Su-27...37, MiG-29, F-14/15 learn from it.

Variable air intakes are necessary for mach 2+ flight speeds. the F-16 has a fixed intake ramp and therefore can't fly faster than mach 2.

In order to deal with the low stability at low speed, MiG-25 approached fly-by-wire, or in my language, "computer pilot". The human pilot became similar to a game player with a joystick, sends electric message to the "computer", and the "computer" does the task of driving the aircraft.

No.

In that time, MiG-23 was created as an intermediate, situational solution. MiG-23 replaced the computer pilot with the swing wing. Although the swing wing gear is heavy and weak, but MiG-23 is cheap and it was a good solution to fill the gap when MiG-25 is still developing.

MiG-23 and MiG-25 are very different aircraft for different roles... and for different customers... MiG-23 is long range interceptor for the Air Force (MiG-21 is short range interceptor for Air Force), MiG-25 is long range high speed interceptor for PVO or air defence forces.

For a long time I don't understand why Vann many times tagged you in his post, and I don't understand why Werewolf dislikes your thinking in politics.

TR-1 calls it realism... though most of the time I think it is pessimism... when you get lied to all the time you end up assuming it is another lie... except if you are American because although you know your government lies to you your government wouldn't lie to you about important stuff... right?

Russia is the biggest threat to the world... above ISIS and Ebola...

that is actually true but incomplete... what they actually mean is that Russia is the biggest threat to take away Americas global power and position... which makes sense because Ebola is something the US created just like ISIS... even if they lose control they are pretty safe from both.

Russia on the other hand is a real threat to US domination...
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  Werewolf Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:39 pm

TR-1 calls it realism... though most of the time I think it is pessimism... when you get lied to all the time you end up assuming it is another lie... except if you are American because although you know your government lies to you your government wouldn't lie to you about important stuff... right?

Russia is the biggest threat to the world... above ISIS and Ebola...

that is actually true but incomplete... what they actually mean is that Russia is the biggest threat to take away Americas global power and position... which makes sense because Ebola is something the US created just like ISIS... even if they lose control they are pretty safe from both.

Russia on the other hand is a real threat to US domination...

Most of the time when he talks about economy and politics he has no clue what he is talking about and only bases his opinions on stereotypes without knowing anything how pathetic the US economy actually is.

I would suggest to TR1 to take his ideal country the US and how it handles its economy and do the same. Go ahead do the same as the US, buy everything on credit and as soon you reach the max limit on your credit card, pay off this credit card with another one and continue to do that and let us see how well you will do, because that is EXACTLY how the US economy works. It is a shithole, they buy stuff with money they do not have and which does not belong to them, just because the Banks own the government and profit themselfs from wars and fiat money which is WORTHLESS that does not mean the US has a great economy it is the exact oppossite.

When shit hits the fan what is more worth, Dollar that is backed by 18 trln debts owned by private bank and resource rich countries like Russia, China and few others or having actual resources to build infrastructure, feed your people with non toxic GMO crap, resources to build armies, cars, ships, planes, trains and expand its infrastructure so all country benefits?

Money has only one value, the value you give to it, not more not less. Money is an illusion. Paper Money was designed so people do not need to carry around bronze, silver or gold coins with them. Paper money is a debt certificate that the bank ows you real valued gold. Today it is not backed up by ANYTHING, which makes the money worthless. Get educated about what Paper money is, because when shit hits the fan the government will not pay you gold and not oil for your petrodollar, it has no value.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Pictures said to depict the very same Buk (bort 312- is that correct?) claimed responsible for shooting down MH17... clearly in pukrainian hands. Pictures allegedly removed at the original source.
    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?236054-Ukraine-discussion-thread-Veer-off-topic-at-own-risk&p=7611420&viewfull=1#post7611420
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:36 pm

mack8 wrote:Pictures said to depict the very same Buk (bort 312- is that correct?) claimed responsible for shooting down MH17... clearly in pukrainian hands. Pictures allegedly removed at the original source.
    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?236054-Ukraine-discussion-thread-Veer-off-topic-at-own-risk&p=7611420&viewfull=1#post7611420

If what you say is true, than this reinforces my belief that conclusions on the Ukrainian civil war shouldn't be left up to 'eyeball .JPEG forensic experts', and the need for the OSCE to exist.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:34 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    mack8 wrote:Pictures said to depict the very same Buk (bort 312- is that correct?) claimed responsible for shooting down MH17... clearly in pukrainian hands. Pictures allegedly removed at the original source.

If what you say is true, than this reinforces my belief that conclusions on the Ukrainian civil war shouldn't be left up to 'eyeball .JPEG forensic experts', and the need for the OSCE to exist.

We had that months ago, russia has proven with pictures that those pictures of the 312 BUK that was blamed on russia was fotographed in west ukraine in an ukrainian city. It was already proven that it is ukrainian and was always ukrainian, not russian not in east ukraine. Russia has proven it with the garbage false flag pictures of ukrops.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:59 pm

In regards to the economic argument, the biggest impact to the Russian economy is the loss of $50 US per every barrel of oil at a production rate of 10,000,000 per day that equals half a billion $US per day loss to GDP.
    The sanctions by themselves have not been that bad but the corresponding decrease in investor confidence was worse.
    The positive side effects was growth of home produced replacements and cheaper replacement of food items from mostly BRIC countries. The second positive was that Russian and Chinese were able to buy out Western shares in Russian investments at pennies on the dollar.
    The Defense Industry still however must replace Western technology in large engines, optics and electronics.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Econ 101 : Benefits for the Russian Treasury are swelling as it receives more and more rubles for each dollar of oil export revenue . Ruble Consolation Gets Putin Record Oil Income . Wink

The sanctions do not have much to do with anything. The main driver has been the collapse in oil prices leading to a sharp devaluation of the Rouble. It was that which was inflationary. with the rouble now stabilized inflation should taper. The sanctions are irrelevant. The rouble weakness is not. The rouble has dropped by a full 50% - so price ar going to move up to partially compensate.

How much break even price(oil) russia needs to stabilize its currency ?Suspect

oil and the rouble cross at about 60. With oil at 60, the rouble at 60 is appropriate. if oil strengthens to say - 80-90, then the rouble moves up towards the low 50s, which I do not think would be a good thing . Russia is interested in ruble depreciation because weak rouble provides strong stimulus to Russian domestic production russia . the PMI is almost flat 49.8. With industrial production holding well . tongue

I hope now its clear pirat
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Looks like flamming_python has been proven wrong, Israel is not a friend of Russia and plans on selling weapons to Kiev, despite claims from Nitwityahoo that he's friendly towards Russia interests, but of course he demands that you not engage in sales of SAM's towards Syria and Iran:

Israel is ready to engage in the supply of arms to Ukraine
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Busess i business after all . Moreover these weapons will end up with anti-coup federalists . 8-|
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:29 am

http://fortruss.blogspot.ie/2015/03/breaking-kiev-junta-attacks-shirokino.html

BREAKING: Kiev junta attacks Shirokino near Mariupol

Just got a call from under Shirokino, the enemy went on the attack in Shirokino and a little North of Shirokino towards the village Octyabr. Is this a recon battle or the beginning of a more serious action is unclear. Our guys from the Slavic brigade took on the fight and are repelling the attacks. The concentration for the attack was prepared in the surrounding area, where infantry was amassed at night (mostly "pravoseki" [Right Sector] and the personnel of the "Azov" and "Dnepr") while the representatives of the OSCE during the day "actively" performed the monitoring of the situation..

Mostly infantry is attacking with the support of APCS, tanks are trying to hit our positions at a distance, the attack is supported by mortars and as they like to say "SAUshki". At the moment NAF is hold all positions.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:05 am

Creative Lie-cense: Reuters Accused of Faking MH17 Testimony
    Lugansk Region resident Pytor Fedotov says that the Reuters news agency falsified his testimony on the missile launch which brought down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, RT reports. In an exclusive story published earlier this month featuring what Reuters said was new evidence on the downing of the Malaysia Airlines plane, reporter Anton Zverev wrote that "when interviewed by Reuters, Fedotov, the witness who described the 'wiggling' rocket', at first said on camera that it was fired from territory held by the Ukrainian army. Later, off camera, he said it was launched from a nearby rebel area. Asked why he had originally said the opposite, he said it was because he was afraid of the rebels." When later contacted by RT, the village resident said that Zverev had been "less than accurate" with his testimony. wrote:
    “When we talked about the Boeing on camera, I explained everything as I saw it. The things that I allegedly said off-camera, all this nonsense, was made up by the journalist himself. It's all lies, because off-camera, we never discussed the Boeing, and just spoke about life, about the current situation, so to speak.” Fedotov told RT. The Lugansk resident added that Zverev later contacted him to ask if the he had gotten in trouble for speaking with the journalist. "The first thing that he asked was whether I had gotten in trouble. I was really surprised. Why would I be in trouble if I told him about things as I saw them? And only when my friends called me up and told me that some channel was airing footage which noted that I said one thing on camera and the opposite without the camera did I understand why he was asking me this question." Stating that the so-called off-camera testimony was merely conjecture, Fedotov stated that he doesn't understand why the journalist would fiddle with his testimony. "Maybe he was doing it for his own benefit…I really don't know what his aim was, but it looks to me like a provocation." RT noted that its requests for comment from Reuters on the controversy have not been responded to. wrote:
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:52 am

Guess where this Lying russophobe reuters is located? In Moscow, in the country without press freedom where everything belongs directly to Putin and Kreml, no one says in russia anything that Putin did not oversee himself!
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:25 am

Not for children under 15 and not for brainwashed rabies dog who believed in White House's "democracy".

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 3 11110589_10204132629536074_8485614836693116501_n

Bonus:

Dmitriy Yarosh bullshit about Right Sektor can easily defeat Novorossiya troops and was warmly welcomed by the local people Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 and another Maidan in Russia lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1

http://joinfo.ua/politic/1080393_Dmitriy-Yarosh-Praviy-sektor-gotov-vorvatsya.html
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Say what ever but to have Ukr in its current form in EU would be worse for Europe than Ukraine. There is no money in all Europe to pull Ukraine out of this blackhole they are in.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:58 am

I am going to have a little clean up in this thread... if it is off topic it will be deleted so unfortunately some posts that might remain might not make sense anymore... which might lead to some on topic posts being deleted too.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:57 pm

http://russia-insider.com/en/pepe-escobar-eastern-ukraine-howling-donetsk/5181

A heart wrenching (imo) article from Pepe Escobar when he visited Novorussia.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Try to watch this without laughing at this IMF stooge and this blatant propaganda.

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:02 pm

I told you one year ago that the west will spin it and blame Putin and Russia for Maidan and here you go...

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Still if I had to shot one of them I would choose Merkel and not Yatsenyuk.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Still if I had to shot one of them I would choose Merkel and not Yatsenyuk.

If you have one bullet then you have to aline those two bastards so you get both with one.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Indeed Laughing
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Very good program.. US double standards Ukraine Vs Yemen..

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:59 am

"This Is Sparta! Bro" documentary about Motorola's Sparta by Maxim Fadeyev

An a real Hero.. a must see... Graham Phillips speech in UK
    about what happens in Donetsk..

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

http://en.hunternews.ru/?p=783

The court ordered the Ukrainian government to pay pensions to Donbass residents

April 2, Kyiv administrative court of appeal obliged the Cabinet of Ministers to pay backdated pensions to the residents of Donbass.

The Ukrainian mass media have not yet reported about it. The information came from the communications Director of Ukrainian financial and industrial holding company SCM (owner – oligarch Rinat Akhmetov) Natalia Yemchenko. She posted it on the official page of company in Facebook.

In the fall of 2014 Donbass pensioners filed a class action lawsuit to the court, which Kiev had been delaying in all possible ways.

But it is the big question when these pensions would appear. The Ukrainian government can find plenty of reasons for not implementing of their own courts decisions, as it have happened many times already.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Now those judges will disappear suddenly just like former politicians died in Ukraine in mysterious ways . It'll be termed as suicide anyways . Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:59 pm