Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Share

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2126
    Points : 2241
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  higurashihougi on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    The reason why Putin and Stalin was hated is not because of their immense authority, not because they crushed so many opposition figures.

    But because they have built a strong Russia who is able to challenge Western hegemony.

    That's why the West hated them.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:13 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    The reason why Putin and Stalin was hated is not because of their immense authority, not because they crushed so many opposition figures.

    But because they have built a strong Russia who is able to challenge Western hegemony.

    That's why the West hated them.

    Alot of failures, crimes and chaos in politics that have been committed by Lenin and Yelzin are today addressed to Stalin and Putin, to blame them while they actually did the oppossite. Here in germany lot of uneducated, right out indoctrinated with anti-russian propaganda blame Stalin for Bolschewism, while he actually was fighting the bolshevics, same garbage here is propagated that Putin is to blame for homeless people and children which become homeless under Yeltzin not under Putin.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:49 pm

    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He played them by....allowing most of Yeltsin era crooks to keep their money and power within Russia's economy?

    Ok.....big success there.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:51 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    The reason why Putin and Stalin was hated is not because of their immense authority, not because they crushed so many opposition figures.

    But because they have built a strong Russia who is able to challenge Western hegemony.

    That's why the West hated them.

    Russia's economy, as shown by the oil fluctuations, is anything but strong.

    Putin's economic genius has somehow not changed anything. Oligarchs still control massive wealth. Economy not diversified.
    Unless you seriously believe he is responsible for the private sector recovering from 90s era bottoming out.

    But keep deluding yourself guys, what can I say, ya'll know better Smile .

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:52 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:58 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    And you imbecile call others racist...You've diminished your purpose here on this forum already all by yourself and your stupid, trolling and dimwitted comments.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:04 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    And you imbecile call others racist...You've diminished your purpose here on this forum already all by yourself and your stupid, trolling and dimwitted comments.

    I am sorry, only stating facts.

    You gonna deny the Holocaust again like you did last time?

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:22 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    The reason why Putin and Stalin was hated is not because of their immense authority, not because they crushed so many opposition figures.

    But because they have built a strong Russia who is able to challenge Western hegemony.

    That's why the West hated them.

    Russia's economy, as shown by the oil fluctuations, is anything but strong.

    Putin's economic genius has somehow not changed anything. Oligarchs still control massive wealth. Economy not diversified.
    Unless you seriously believe he is responsible for the private sector recovering from 90s era bottoming out.

    But keep deluding yourself guys, what can I say, ya'll know better Smile .

    This is where you are wrong.  Even bloomberg mentioned that both sanctions and low oil prices has failed to damage Russian economy and Russias stocks are strongest of all this year.  As well, Russian developers are seeing much more gains, but that is thanks to sanctions.  It isn't some major force at the moment as it will take time to accommodate from sanctions, but with sanctions and oil prices, Russias economy is barely touched compared to 2008/2009.

    As said, the drop in GDP is estimated at 3% but we will see what it is as the ranges are all different. Major concern at the moment is domestic consumption has dropped and retail trade turnovers are very low which is the major damage to the economy and it is being blamed on both the people hording money (hoping prices drop) and lack of credit. People are even paying for cars with cash, not with credit (makes sense). So Russia's own Central Bank is heavily to blame for that. Self Austerity rarely works but Russia seems to follow it.


    Last edited by sepheronx on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

    max steel
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2980
    Points : 3014
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  max steel on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:38 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    And you imbecile call others racist...You've diminished your purpose here on this forum already all by yourself and your stupid, trolling and dimwitted comments.

    I am sorry, only stating facts.

    You gonna deny the Holocaust again like you did last time?

    More non-jews died during that period .

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm

    max steel wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    And you imbecile call others racist...You've diminished your purpose here on this forum already all by yourself and your stupid, trolling and dimwitted comments.

    I am sorry, only stating facts.

    You gonna deny the Holocaust again like you did last time?

    More non-jews died  during that period .

    He doesn't care, that is the jew propaganda, the biggest tragedy in human history, forget the 40 mln native americans in north america, forget the dozens of mln people in south america, forget the unknown mln's in north africa and arabia that were murdered under crusades, forget the mln of africans genocided by our western installed war lords to sustain control over african resources, but remember always the holohoax of 6 mln which were always 6 mln story since 1912.

    max steel
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2980
    Points : 3014
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  max steel on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:58 pm

    US itself is an oligarchy . most people still doesn't realize it. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-17/princeton-study-confirms-us-oligarchy

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:02 pm

    max steel wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    And you imbecile call others racist...You've diminished your purpose here on this forum already all by yourself and your stupid, trolling and dimwitted comments.

    I am sorry, only stating facts.

    You gonna deny the Holocaust again like you did last time?

    More non-jews died  during that period .

    Did I say anything about jews?

    Yes, you are correct.

    etaepsilonk
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 717
    Points : 699
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  etaepsilonk on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:04 pm

    Werewolf wrote:He doesn't care, that is the jew propaganda, the biggest tragedy in human history, forget the 40 mln native americans in north america, forget the dozens of mln people in south america, forget the unknown mln's in north africa and arabia that were murdered under crusades, forget the mln of africans genocided by our western installed war lords to sustain control over african resources, but remember always the holohoax of 6 mln which were always 6 mln story since 1912.

    Don't forget the worst of them all, the tishnik massacre Wink
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iyMyS3M5RMM#t=43

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:10 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    max steel wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    And you imbecile call others racist...You've diminished your purpose here on this forum already all by yourself and your stupid, trolling and dimwitted comments.

    I am sorry, only stating facts.

    You gonna deny the Holocaust again like you did last time?

    More non-jews died  during that period .

    He doesn't care, that is the jew propaganda, the biggest tragedy in human history, forget the 40 mln native americans in north america, forget the dozens of mln people in south america, forget the unknown mln's in north africa and arabia that were murdered under crusades, forget the mln of africans genocided by our western installed war lords to sustain control over african resources, but remember always the holohoax of 6 mln which were always 6 mln story since 1912.

    And here we go, the denial comes out!

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:12 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    max steel wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    And you imbecile call others racist...You've diminished your purpose here on this forum already all by yourself and your stupid, trolling and dimwitted comments.

    I am sorry, only stating facts.

    You gonna deny the Holocaust again like you did last time?

    More non-jews died  during that period .

    He doesn't care, that is the jew propaganda, the biggest tragedy in human history, forget the 40 mln native americans in north america, forget the dozens of mln people in south america, forget the unknown mln's in north africa and arabia that were murdered under crusades, forget the mln of africans genocided by our western installed war lords to sustain control over african resources, but remember always the holohoax of 6 mln which were always 6 mln story since 1912.

    And here we go, the denial comes out!

    Still no nazis in ukraine?

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:14 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    max steel wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Let's be accurate.

    RusDefense.net's hero Putin was CHOSEN by Yeltsin and Co. to replace them so they would not be prosecuted.

    And tada. They were not. The assets stolen by Yeltsin, his wife, family and friends were never as much as looked at by Putin and his boys.

    Haha.  Putin played Berezovsky, Yeltsin and the rest of Washington's cronies.   That is what counts.  
    In your logic, they chose to be removed from power.   Yeah, right.

    He is as educated in russian politics as americans are educacted in geography.

    Nah, I'd say I am as educated in Russian politics as Germans are in gassing millions. Smile

    And you imbecile call others racist...You've diminished your purpose here on this forum already all by yourself and your stupid, trolling and dimwitted comments.

    I am sorry, only stating facts.

    You gonna deny the Holocaust again like you did last time?

    More non-jews died  during that period .

    He doesn't care, that is the jew propaganda, the biggest tragedy in human history, forget the 40 mln native americans in north america, forget the dozens of mln people in south america, forget the unknown mln's in north africa and arabia that were murdered under crusades, forget the mln of africans genocided by our western installed war lords to sustain control over african resources, but remember always the holohoax of 6 mln which were always 6 mln story since 1912.

    And here we go, the denial comes out!

    Still no nazis in ukraine?

    Less than in Russia Smile

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:20 pm

    IMF recommendations never helped any economy — Ukrainian opposition lawmaker
    KIEV, March 27. /TASS/. The Ukrainian opposition in the Verkhovna Rada (the country’s parliament) stands against the thoughtless implementation of the International Monetary Fund's recommendations, Chairman of the Opposition Bloc faction Yuriy Boyko said on Friday.
    "The state budget must not be adopted under the IMF’s dictation. The world has no positive experience in the thoughtless implementation of the IMF’s recommendations and a successful exit from the crisis by any country," the opposition lawmaker said.
    "We have analyzed the situation in 80 countries, which adopted the IMF’s recipes: the position of 34 of them deteriorated, about another ten found themselves on the brink of default while the remaining states tried to survive at least somehow," Boyko said.
    The Opposition Bloc was the sole faction in the Verkhovna Rada that voted against passing the budget elaborated under the IMF’s dictation, Boyko said.

    "We openly said this must not be done. Moreover, we turned to the Constitutional Court when the parliament passed a law at its last year’s session cancelling the indexation of pensions. Now we’re seeking a cancellation of anti-social laws," the opposition lawmaker said.
    The anti-social laws have already driven about ten million Ukrainian pensioners to the brink of poverty, Boiko said.
    The International Monetary Fund approved on March 11 a new expanded $17.5 billion loan program for Ukraine. Kiev has already received $5 billion from this aid package and expects another $5 billion by the end of this year.
    The IMF’s new loan program is a major part of the international bailout package for Ukraine worth a total of $40 billion.

    max steel
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2980
    Points : 3014
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  max steel on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:23 pm

    There are nazis in ukraine .


    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30414955


    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-has-installed-a-neo-nazi-government-in-ukraine/5371554

    AlfaT8
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1149
    Points : 1162
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:42 pm


    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:37 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Less than in Russia Smile

    Haha, you are a complete lunatic.

    No fucking idea about economics and politics and coming with the dumbest shit comments far from reality. How is the weather in your parallel universum?

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2126
    Points : 2241
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  higurashihougi on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:48 am

    TR1 wrote:Russia's economy, as shown by the oil fluctuations, is anything but strong.

    Oil and gas only take a small portion of Russian GDP, you know.

    I though, being a Russian, you should know that ? Smile Smile

    There is a severe misunderstanding that Russia only has oil and gas, no manufacture, no tech. That is wrong. Because in Western goods like Boeing airplane, Japanese and GM cars, iPhone, bla bla bla there are a lot of Russian-made parts. Russian Titanium parts appear in Boeing. Russian metal sheets appear in Japanese cars. iPhone has Russian titanium and tantalum. Lada factories is still working intensively to produce stuffs for GM.

    Russian jeans are ugly, but they are made from First Class cotton in Central Asia, not third class bullshit or mixed material like in the West. Russia imports Western foods, but Russia also exports the world-class grain powder to the West. Russians eat Netherland cheese, but Russia also exports rope cheese which is even more expensive. Russia imports Germany's snow wine, but without it Russian still have Greek-style wine; on the other hand no one is stupid enough to reject Russian vodka.

    In oil and gas, Russia also the top. The West needs Russia to access the most advanced drilling technology. Russian augers and related system dominate the world. Russia spearheads in the field of drilling deep water oil or oil in tough terrain.

    The most basic and important parts of ISS is from Russia. US bought Russian RD-180. Old man Soyuz dominated the EU market.

    Russia set the standard for 4th gen fighter, with the design of MiG-25: broad hull and thick wing, 2 vertical tails, fly-by-wire, electronics controlled air inhale. Russia submarine and cruise missile is clearly superior compare with Western ones. No stealth aircraft escape Russian ground radars. No one in the West has the 10 metre L-band radar in T-50...

    I though being a Russian, you should know all of that ? Smile Smile

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 am

    Oil and gas is a GIANT part of the budget. Look at the size of Rosneft and Gasprom and the other giants relative to other Russian companies.

    There is simply no way around that.

    And no, Russia is not at the peak of oil and gas exploration. In fact they hire out Western companies to get work done in extreme conditions.
    This is not a trade secret, simply a fact.

    I don't need a lesson in the marginal Russian manufactured components in Western products, thanks.

    Also I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the MiG-25 does NOT have fly-by-wire, it does not even have a blended body-wing fuselage typical of 4th gens, and is in general a very narrow specialist.

    I would also ask why Russian cruise missiles are "clearly" superior to Western ones, let alone something classified as submarines, but I am afraid of the answer I will get.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15450
    Points : 16157
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  GarryB on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:08 am

    Russia's economy, as shown by the oil fluctuations, is anything but strong.

    I disagree.

    If the west was imposing the sanctions it is imposing now on pretty much most other countries... INCLUDING THEIR OWN... most would be in far worse shape than the Russian economy is now.

    The simple facts are that Russia is able to produce lots of world class products it has developed itself... all the members of NATO except US and possibly France can't say that.

    The sad thing is that you love to hold the US as some ideal... even now when things are falling down around its ears... but as long as it is the centre of the world economy it will keep an AAA rating and it can continue to produce money to solve its problems and pay its bills.

    The thing is however that more and more countries are realising the system really doesn't work... or that it does work.... but in the favour of those who already have lots of money.

    Once alternatives to western systems become available and countries start shifting to those systems... which likely wont be perfect, but at least they wont have the underlying primary function of keeping the US at the centre of the worlds economy so they can stay rich because they were rich.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2126
    Points : 2241
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  higurashihougi on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:16 am

    Then how MiG-25 maintain its stability at low speed ?

    Things like MiG-23 has swing-wing to increase stability at low speed, but MiG-25 doesn't. So what method MiG-25 uses to deal with it ?

    MiG-25 aerodynamic design is the standard for 4th gen. The broad hull, made by adding 2 inhale-engine to the side of the cockpit, significantly increases the G-load, and concentrates the G-load into the hull rather than the wing. That enable MiG-25 to sustain much larger G-load, which is vital for 4th gen fighter.

    MiG-25 has 2 vertical tails instead of one, and the tails were put at the border of the hull. That prevents the tails from being blocked by the hull at high AoA. Su-27...37, MiG-29, F-14/15/18/22/35 learn from it.

    MiG-25 has electronic-controlled air inhale, which enable the air flow to be controlled and changed in different speed, payload, and conditions. Su-27...37, MiG-29, F-14/15 learn from it.

    Can MiG-25 do the job of ground-attack ? Yes, it can. FBV, computer pilot, great payload and operational range... that means MiG-25/31 do have potential for multirole characteristic, although it is not designed to do so. Later, people modified the concept of MiG-25 to suit the multirole task, and gave birth to F-15, Su-27, MiG-29.

    In order to deal with the low stability at low speed, MiG-25 approached fly-by-wire, or in my language, "computer pilot". The human pilot became similar to a game player with a joystick, sends electric message to the "computer", and the "computer" does the task of driving the aircraft.

    That means the computer had to be very sensitive, like a circus actor walking on a small string. That explains why it took a very long time for developing MiG-25, because it took time for maturing the computer pilot.

    In that time, MiG-23 was created as an intermediate, situational solution. MiG-23 replaced the computer pilot with the swing wing. Although the swing wing gear is heavy and weak, but MiG-23 is cheap and it was a good solution to fill the gap when MiG-25 is still developing.

    MiG-25 and Ye-8 set the standard for MiG-29, Su-27, F-14/15/16/18/22/35 and Eurocanard to follow, that's the fact.

    ======

    Before 199x, the West still had the sight of hundreds of oils stand toghether in closed area. That means it only had vertical drilling. But Russia have angled drilling and turbin drilling long long ago.

    It is your Motherland who taught all over the world how to drill oil, and it is your Motherland stands at the top of oil drilling, no matter how you hate it.

    ======

    Your dear Western civilization cannot make an acceptable aerospace rocket, that's why the US still buys RD-180, and the old man Soyuz still sends satellite and consonants to the space.

    And ISS has the most vital parts from Russia.

    ======

    For a long time I don't understand why Vann many times tagged you in his post, and I don't understand why Werewolf dislikes your thinking in politics.

    But now I can roughly see why.

    Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1219
    Points : 1241
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:38 am

    TR1 wrote:Oil and gas is a GIANT part of the budget. Look at the size of Rosneft and Gasprom and the other giants relative to other Russian companies.

    There is simply no way around that.

    And no, Russia is not at the peak of oil and gas exploration. In fact they hire out Western companies to get work done in extreme conditions.
    This is not a trade secret, simply a fact.


    This is true. Russia should change economic mentality. Butt kissers and traitors is certainly not the way to go, quite the opposite. Believing in oneself is the first step.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:40 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:40 pm