Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
George1000cy
AlfaT8
Petro007
Asf
POKL
flamming_python
d_taddei2
T055
Stealthflanker
zino
Feldmarszal
Zivo
Viktor
a89
MotherlandCalls
TheArmenian
Firebird
George1
Austin
mack8
navyfield
Mindstorm
Giulio
dino00
fragmachine
GarryB
Mike E
Cyberspec
TheGeorgian
magnumcromagnon
calripson
Airbornewolf
Sujoy
mutantsushi
medo
Strizh
etaepsilonk
Flyingdutchman
Regular
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Werewolf
arpakola
dionis
onwiththewar
sepheronx
Vann7
Morpheus Eberhardt
52 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Post  Vann7 Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Thats is the way that hundreds of millions of americans tax dollars are invested in Ukraine , financing teachers ,politicians , NGOs groups.. to promote Russophobia with 100% fabricated lies . The idea is to create a very hostile nation against Russia.. when is only a minority who now have the power who is. USA is a very evil and arrogant nation , and is not just their leaders , it emanates from its society ,you see it on their media and tv programs. They are in horror for Obama no bombing Syria and allowing Russia temporarily to replace their policy. in other words most US media ,news and talk shows ,everywhere are more worried about their Big inflated EGOs of exceptionalism,the US world image as leader to be maintained ,to look very strong and unstopable, than to the lives of millions of people being killed that will be affected by their actions of supporting Alqaeda and other friendly groups to them ,to overthrow Assad.

The so called moderates FSA ,that Obama was tranning in Jordan and giving weapons and salaries $150 a month to fight Assad..guess what? They disbanded after their leaders quit and joined either ISIS or ALnusra.  And no one is sanctioning USA being responsible with the help of its GUlf dictators allies to create ISIS and the violence they created not only in Syria but now in IRAQ.  And the others that were more moderate ,ie just criminals but not very fan of Alqaeda  . they sold the weapons obama gave to the ALqaeda and ISIS groups.   Laughing  In the end Obama have the blood of millions in the middle east consequence of their Arab Spring. Libya is not free today and still there is fighting and a civil war ,that no even Embassys operating. a lawless state.. because Obama and its NATO allies allowed Terrorist to take control of power there.. and placed a powerless puppet junta of scholars and civilians in a government building for public relations.

I saw a video of Ukraine children schools ,where they were learning songs about killing of Russians.. while cheering. And the report came from BBC ,when they were interviewing a Pro Russia family in Lugansk ,and they wanted to understand why people are Pro Russia and not Pro EU. The family just turn on the tv and show the childrens in Ukie schools ,that barely can talk singing songs promoting the killing of Russians.  The white House is fully aware of the minority factions they helped to get in power.. Criminals and nazis.. And they have been selected precisely for their Lowest Moral values and Hostility nature against Russia.. Had the opposition of Russia in Ukraine be let say real human beings ,that truly value human life ,the white house will have not supported them.. Because to convince good people to do bad things is not possible.. So US truly depends on Criminals and terrorist and very corrupt people to get in Power ,for they to take control of the nations . IF you live on Europe ,think about the lowest scum possible in your country , the criminals and radicals.. that seems organized with nice clothing and you can be sure they are on the payroll of US congress financed NGOs. Those are secret armies US have ,and can activate at any time (as they did with Right Sector in Ukraine) to lead terror with the aim to overthrow any leader that cooperates and befriend Russia. Majority of Americans are really good people ,but there is a real arrogant society ,and that believe to be exeptional and always backup US police the world ,its illegal wars and destabilzation of other nations. There is also a big number of brainwashed fools ,humble people that vote for Obama only and simply do not care about anything their Leaders do in the world.
    Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Post  Vann7 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:05 pm

arpakola wrote:Russian embargo against EU
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 667577b4d17c75dc4d09b2229d30a650_XL

About the Food embargo to the EU.. its pretty Obvious this sanction of Russia have been a major blow to EU ,not
    in terms of economy ,but in terms of media and angry farmers. When you have Poland asking US to buy their
    apples , you know it really hit hard them ..

In the case of Greece however is much more Public Relations damage for EU ,because they depends a lot on Russia business and their economy was not prepared for that. I just hope that Russia make an exception with the greeks people.. because they have been always friendly to Russia and their supporting of the sanction against Russia have been done a gun point . Is not like the case of other countries that have been pushing for more stronger sanctions against Russia and fully supporting the coup against Yakunoych and now the junta illegal war against their own people.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Vann7 wrote:

There is indeed only one superpower in the world and this is not USA nor Russia this is China as we will all realize in the coming years when they will finally stop hiding gaining precious momentum.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Vann7 wrote:

About the Food embargo to the EU.. its pretty Obvious this sanction of Russia have been a major blow to EU ,not
    in terms of economy ,but in terms of media and angry farmers. When you have Poland asking US to buy their

In the case of Greece however is much more Public Relations damage for EU ,because they depends a lot on Russia business and their economy was not prepared for that. I just hope that Russia make an exception with the greeks people.. because they have been always friendly to Russia and their supporting of the sanction against Russia have been done a gun point . Is not like the case of other countries that have been pushing for more stronger sanctions against Russia and fully supporting the coup against Yakunoych and now the junta illegal war against their own people.

Have you lost it? Let this suckers starve to death!!! No mercy!!! They are the most hideous suckers the world over! A total disgrace!
    Wherever I walk I see chicks wearing the american flag in their pants!

The previous Saturday I was out in a high class place with a nice chick. When I told her that I am anti-american she got upset. She is for the governing establishment.
    I dumped her there and then even if I had to do you know what returning home  lol1 
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

Have you lost it? Let this suckers starve to death!!! No mercy!!! They are the most hideous suckers the world over! A total disgrace!

The previous Saturday I was out in a high class place with a nice chick. When I told her that I am anti-american she got upset. She is for the governing establishment.
    I dumped her there and then even if I had to do you know what returning home  lol1 

So you want me to starve to death aswell?
    Or just the greeks?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

Or just the greeks?

For you I have no hope of changing. All your nation's life you where a puppet of whoever had conquered you last.
    For us I have a 0.000000001% hope of remembering our ancient self.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Donetsk-Moscow Train Passengers

http://en.ria.ru/video/20140811/191916617/This-Is-the-Last-Chance-to-Escape--Donetsk-Moscow-Train.html

SO you live in Greece too..?
    There is a political party there i have heard siriza that its Anti-IMF anti-Neocons  and perhaps anti-EU
    and Pro workers and unions. That is gaining a major popularity in the nation and could retake Greece Autonomy
    and freedom back again.
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:18 pm

The way I interpret the MH-17 shooting is something like this .

Ukraine spotted the MH-17 and mistook it for the IL-96 carrying Putin maybe because of the same color pattern on both the aircrafts .

Consequently they shot at it with the intention of assasinating Putin .

The whole idea is probably orchestrated by CIA .

Had Puting been killed , Russia would have launched a military operation against Ukraine .

This is just what the Anglo-Saxons want . Slavs killing other Slavs .

Thereafter , NATO will remind other countries in Eastern Europe that Russia will invade them next and in the process sell billions of dollars of arms to them .
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    SO you live in Greece too..?
    There is a political party there i have heard siriza that its Anti-IMF anti-Neocons  and perhaps anti-EU
    and Pro workers and unions. That is gaining a major popularity in the nation and could retake Greece Autonomy
    and freedom back again.

Not for long

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool just that!
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Sujoy wrote:The way I interpret the MH-17 shooting is something like this .

Ukraine spotted the MH-17 and mistook it for the IL-96 carrying Putin maybe because of the same color pattern on both the aircrafts .

Had Puting been killed , Russia would have launched a military operation against Ukraine .

Thereafter , NATO will remind other countries in Eastern Europe that Russia will invade them next and in the process sell billions of dollars of arms to them .

If Putin gets assassinated there should be a nuclear respond against all Russian enemies since they are the responsible for it including USA,UK,Israel and the one and other NATO slave countries.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 pm

If someone kills Putin I propose an immediate full force Armageddon strike. Nothing less.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Werewolf wrote:

If Putin gets assassinated there should be a nuclear respond against all Russian enemies since they are the responsible for it including USA,UK,Israel and the one and other NATO slave countries.

Fuck mate! I am nationalist you are communist and we speak almost the same.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

Fuck mate! I am nationalist you are communist and we speak almost the same.

I am no communist....
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

Or just the greeks?

For you I have no hope of changing. All your nation's life you where a puppet of whoever had conquered you last.

So you wish me to starve to death?
    Or do i understand you wrong?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

Or just the greeks?

Mate your are nothing! Cut this European crap!!
    Big and important countries are:
    China, India, USA, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia
    A second class are:
    Iran, Kazakstan, Argentina, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Turkey, Japan, Mexico and some more mainly in Asia.
    All the rest are pretty much insignificant altogether!
    Stop thinking that people care about European backwater holes. They are USA votes in UN and such but no more!

PS Take this and stop throwing dust to the fun!
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

Or just the greeks?

Mate your are nothing! Cut this European crap!!
    Big and important countries are:
    China, India, USA, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia
    A second class are:
    Iran, Kazakstan, Argentina, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Turkey, Japan, Mexico and some more mainly in Asia.
    All the rest are pretty much insignificant altogether!
    Stop thinking that people care about European backwater holes. They are USA votes in UN and such but no more!

PS Take this and stop throwing dust to the fun!

What fun?

Retard.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:54 pm

This variant doesn't take all of the evidence into account.

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:01 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:This is interesting.

Google translation with a bit of cleanup:

http://voicesevas.ru/news/yugo-vostok/3585-voyna-na-yugo-vostoke-onlayn-10082014-hronika-sobytiy-post-obnovlyaetsya.html wrote:There are reports that in Izyumsk near Kharkov People's Republic, destroyed supply column, which was carrying ammunition deployed in Izyumsk 1st Independent Tank Brigade redeployed there from Chernigovska oblast'. Four truckloads of ammunition blew up. The fifth truck captured militiamen were filled, not with tank ammunition, but with American ATGM FGM-148 Javelin (Javelin).  
    Most likely, Javelins were brought in Kharkov by the American military transport aircraft, which is often there in the last few nights.

Vann7, Firebird, fragmachine,

What I found interesting is that

1- the column was destroyed in Kharkov People's Republic, outside of the Lugansk People's Republic and Donetsk People's Republic. Please note the implications.

2- it had been claimed by the fascists that the three C-17 flights were only delivering nonlethal aid to the Ukraininan fascists. I know FGM-148 is primitive and is pretty nonlethal alright, but nominally it's still a "weapon". Also the 4 trucks with the tank ammo got blasted, while the one carrying FGM-148s "survived".

What I am getting at is that public announcements are probably going to be made about this event.

Here is a video clip covering the story.

zino
    zino

Post  zino Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:57 am

IMO Putin's airplane has never flown over the Ukraine from February. And the Shoigu's one also. Too risky, the country is governed by criminals. Only Lavrov has to accept the gamble because is his job.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 Empty Situation in Novorossiya

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:36 am

Situation in Novorossiya

Source: http://kot-ivanov.livejournal.com/

This is from later on 10/08/14.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 Do6LPmn
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:34 am

iT amazing when i look at the previous map ,that looks like a major disaster on progress for Donetsk.. because about to be encircled in so small territory. VIrtually it will be a street fight. What is amazing is how Russia managed to survive a major encirclement from germany Nazi army for 2 years.. and break the siege and wipe the germans. Is just ridiculous.

What had made more easier the Kiev junta to advance so much is their brutal tactics of shelling the entire city indiscriminately ,and destroying all Electricity ,Gas and food supply and hospitals..and throw endless armor ,soldiers and tanks. i Just wonder why a nation with 45 million citizens ,about 4 millions of those in Crimea.. only 20,000 take arms to defend their novorrosiya republic and they depend of hundreds of foreigners help.. Is like as if Ukrainians are truly parasites ,and they do no see the misery life that will come after them ,with the IMF austerity measures ,and with neonazi junta in power . The EU association agreement will NOT give them the Free VISA they wanted and their agriculture industry will collapse. IT will be a bankrupt nation ,that will need to legalize prostitution and use their womens to pay Russia for their debts on Gas.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 Empty Situation in Novorossiya

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:52 am

Situation in Novorossiya

Source: http://kot-ivanov.livejournal.com/

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 U7THWaR
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

Or just the greeks?

you realy have an issue ...
    =====================

returns from the Russian border..
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 Rodakina
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRofBQbBozVM4HoaD0rAHOISgmJCIebUzWzOJmCm0TqqfB0g-ewMA

======================

Furs is an other sector of the Greek economy that is hitted (Kastoria Furs.. Kastoria is a city that lives from Russian buyers )
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 am

Vehicles prepared for humanitarian convoy
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:20 am

Militia and UA military exchanging POWs, Panasyuk aka "crying paratrooper" included, his mother took him and thanked militiamen for good attention paid to her son

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 pm