Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Share

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1956
    Points : 1963
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Regular on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:12 pm

    Mike E wrote:I don't think invading Poland is a very good idea... After all, they are a member of NATO and the EU.
    Yeah and army wise Belarus isn't prime force. Poland isn't too, but I would rather bet on them.

    Asf
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 488
    Points : 515
    Join date : 2014-03-27

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Asf on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:20 pm

    they were fighting were very well armed , looked like professionals military not just conscripts...

    They are all experienced warriors now

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1956
    Points : 1963
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Regular on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:34 pm

    Vann7 wrote:Ukraine soldiers that surrendered , have been released by Novorosiya to their respective families..
    must see.. You will not see any of this in western media.. will not help a lot with their negative propaganda against
    anti-kiev fighters ,even less the claim they are terrorist.




    This is why i strongly believe is not a good idea that the Novorosiya fighters move pass Donetsk and Lugansk
    territory.. and that if poroshenko continues with the war that he will have to be killed..so the government disband. and no longer the Ukie army is forced to fight.. a new government will have to be created that is neutral and represent not only Pro EU but also pro Russians.  other wise the war will continue for ever. and more Regions will rebel.
    It's pretty emotional. Eh, after that I feel very sad for Ukrainian soldiers. Ukrainian gov is betraying them and sending them like cannon fodder. God knows what will happen with those guys when they will return back.

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1956
    Points : 1963
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Regular on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:42 pm

    Vann7 wrote:

    Oh nice.. Very Happy   Motorola is a true warrior.. check this video is priceless..
    Motorola and his team fighting in Ilovaisk  apparently they captured the town and the Ukie troops
    they were fighting were very well armed , looked like professionals military not just conscripts...





    Well I wouldn't say they are very well equipped. One guy has his receiver cover open on his AK. And they are not so professional compared to seps who were in Slovensk. Spraying and praying, shooting without properly aiming with RPG. But what they lack in professionalism they compensate with courage. I wonder where are those professional seps we seen before? Probably they are out of fighting and back in Crimea.

    AlfaT8
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1149
    Points : 1162
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:21 pm

    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Simply put, Russia should be IMMUNE to threats of large scale invasion simply because of its capability to use battlefield nukes.  Should NATO ever decide to commit unilateral agression (pfftt.. like the NATO rabble will ever agree unanimously on that...) Russia simply needs to publically warn NATO nations that one the first day of NATO troops crossing Russias border, she will immediately respond with nukes against troop marshalling areas and forward bases. Make it clear to NATO warmongers that aggression will lead to DISASTER.

    Russia should expand its battlefield nuke forces, and deploy IRBMs once the INF treaty expires.  Send a strong signal and let NATO sweat.
    Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty

    Go to Synopsis | Go to Treaty Text and Fact Sheets

    Opened for signature: December 8, 1987

    Entered into force: June 1, 1988

    Expiration date: None; inspections ceased on June 1, 2001, but the Treaty remains in force and is unlimited in duration
    http://dtirp.dtra.mil/TIC/implementation_status.aspx

    Flyingdutchman
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 557
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Flyingdutchman on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:45 pm

    Petro007 wrote:Very Happy man I didnt mean that these jihadists will defeat Russia but that a steady influx of jihadists to Caucasus would drain Russian financial resources hastebing the FALL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    By fall I mean terrotorial disintegration comparable to that of the Sovietistan - collapse for economic reasons. Belarus and Ukraine expanding eastwards, Poland taking Kaliningrad, Chinese taking Siberia and jihadists taking North Caucasus, with the current Russia being reduced to a core around Moscow plus maybe another one around St. Petersburg. That would be GREAT Very Happy

    I just laughed myself to death...

    Feldmarszal
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 30
    Points : 33
    Join date : 2014-03-18
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Feldmarszal on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:01 pm

    A UN security councill meeting. This will be fun Laughing

    AlfaT8
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1149
    Points : 1162
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:36 pm

    Feldmarszal wrote:A UN security councill meeting. This will be fun Laughing
    Wish i caught on earlier, i was only able to see:
    Meeting going full retard during Ukraine Rep last two speech(es)
    Lithuania Rep: Apparently pro-Russian Sep are preventing humanitarian aid from Kiev lol
    and thats all i saw.

    For some reason, these events remind me of the League of Nations. Cool

    Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1219
    Points : 1241
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:41 pm

    Next week I go to Moscow and then I will go to Crimea for a few hours.
    I considered of going to Mariupol to see first hand the liberation of the town but I assessed it as too dangerous although when we'll march towards Vilnius I swear I will be there!!

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3188
    Points : 3316
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:43 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Petro007 wrote:Very Happy man I didnt mean that these jihadists will defeat Russia but that a steady influx of jihadists to Caucasus would drain Russian financial resources hastebing the FALL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    By fall I mean terrotorial disintegration comparable to that of the Sovietistan - collapse for economic reasons. Belarus and Ukraine expanding eastwards, Poland taking Kaliningrad, Chinese taking Siberia and jihadists taking North Caucasus, with the current Russia being reduced to a core around Moscow plus maybe another one around St. Petersburg. That would be GREAT Very Happy

    I just laughed myself to death...

    It seems we have not a troll but a comedian here

    In all seriousness though; it's probably one of the down-syndrome sufferers from mp.net that decided to make his way here and rebrand himself.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3188
    Points : 3316
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 pm

    Hannibal Barca wrote:Next week I go to Moscow and then I will go to Crimea for a few hours.
    I considered of going to Mariupol to see first hand the liberation of the town but I assessed it as too dangerous although when we'll march towards Vilnius I swear I will be there!!

    Speaking seriously - Lithuania is not any sort of threat to Russia nor do I wish war with it. We live peacefully with each other despite political differences and so on.

    I reserve my vengeance for those that make a BBQ out of some Russian-speaking protestors - whose crime was being pro-Russian or even just being against the foreign-organized coup in their coutnry.

    Feldmarszal
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 30
    Points : 33
    Join date : 2014-03-18
    Age : 28
    Location : Poland

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Feldmarszal on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:
    Feldmarszal wrote:A UN security councill meeting. This will be fun Laughing
    Wish i caught on earlier, i was only able to see:
    Meeting going full retard during Ukraine Rep last two speech(es)
    Lithuania Rep: Apparently pro-Russian Sep are preventing humanitarian aid from Kiev lol
    and thats all i saw.

    For some reason, these events remind me of the League of Nations. Cool

    That's exactly what it is. Everyone knows that nothing's going to be pushed forward by the west, cause Russia has the power to veto everything (security council isn't G8 where you can just cut someone out). So it's pretty much just a public anger management session in front of the cameras for the american and european deputies.

    Before Ukraine there was the guy from UK saying something about a thousand tanks and hundreds of helicopters and aircraft in the separatist camp (probably the translator made a mistake and meant Russian tanks in the border area). Still, raised a smile and made me wonder why with so much firepower the separatists aren't rolling outside my house in a mad dash for the Oder river. Of course then came the Ukrainian delegate causing a typical facepalm moment. That's a hell of a lot of demands for someone who has no cards to play.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:53 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Petro007 wrote:Very Happy man I didnt mean that these jihadists will defeat Russia but that a steady influx of jihadists to Caucasus would drain Russian financial resources hastebing the FALL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    By fall I mean terrotorial disintegration comparable to that of the Sovietistan - collapse for economic reasons. Belarus and Ukraine expanding eastwards, Poland taking Kaliningrad, Chinese taking Siberia and jihadists taking North Caucasus, with the current Russia being reduced to a core around Moscow plus maybe another one around St. Petersburg. That would be GREAT Very Happy

    I just laughed myself to death...

    It seems we have not a troll but a comedian here

    In all seriousness though; it's probably one of the down-syndrome sufferers from mp.net that decided to make his way here and rebrand himself.

    Well i think we can say his rebranding attempts went for the better. I would consider the image change from down syndrome to comedian a full success.

    Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1219
    Points : 1241
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:54 pm

    I disagree. Most Baltic countries commit acts of asymmetric war. Lithuania is on top of this pyramid. Strange think is, all this countries granted their independence without any serious pressure and completely peacefully and still have substantial Russian minorities blatantly suppressed. They are not going to stop because being the rats they are understand politeness as weakness.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:02 pm

    I would say estonia is on top of the baltic hemorrhoid states. Estonia and Poland were the one training the fascists that were prepared there to infiltrate maidan. Estonia and lithunia are the biggest nazi supporter and symphatisants today, annually have some SS-division tribute parades.

    Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1219
    Points : 1241
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:07 pm

    Can you explain to me why?
    When USA or UK destroys a country (Japan, Serbia, Germany) this country loves them. Russia left all this countries live alone and this dogs come back to bite.
    I really don't get this. Probably is because Russians have no idea how to demand respect. By beating the crap out of this low lives.

    -------

    http://www.russiadefence.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3375

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:05 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:05 am