Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
Sujoy
zg18
KomissarBojanchev
gaurav
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
calripson
partizan
Stealthflanker
medo
Intrigado
Firebird
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
Regular
sepheronx
GarryB
etaepsilonk
Morpheus Eberhardt
navyfield
SOC
As Sa'iqa
Hannibal Barca
George1
mutantsushi
Austin
TR1
Cyberspec
flamming_python
macedonian
zino
Vann7
arpakola
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
Viktor
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:05 am

The plot thickens:

Poles living in Ukraine demand autonomy

Ethnic Poles living in Ukraine demand a referendum in the Zhitomir Region to create a Polish autonomy with broad self-governance rights. They also insist that the Polish language be granted the official status along with the Ukrainian language.

Poles in the Zhitomir Region want to form autonomy with broad self-governance rights on the territory of Ukraine. According to the statements made by some representatives of that ethnic minority, "over the last decades they have been going through difficult times being prosecuted and discriminated against by the Ukrainian authorities". The Polish authorities support the idea to unite with their historic homeland. Over the past few years they have been freely handing out Polish passports on Ukrainian territory anyway.
    With Warsaw's approval the Ukrainian Poles started to demand that the authorities in Kiev give back TV broadcasting in Polish, revive the Polish street names in Zhitomir Region and open kindergartens and schools with the Polish language.
    Nationalists in Poland itself also came alive. The radical nationalist party of Ruch Narodowy together with the Hungarian Jobbik Party has published a joint statement demanding autonomy for the Poles and Hungarians living on the territory of Ukraine. In Warsaw maps are being published that show parts of Ukrainian territory as “originally polish”.
    According to Albina Noskova, an expert at the Institute for Slavic Studies at the Russian Academy of Sciences, despite the apparent friendship between the Polish and Ukrainian nations, these ethnic groups rather have a love-hate relationship. The Poles can still not forgive their neighbors for the 1943 massacre in Volhynia and the subsequent inclusion of the Polish territories in Ukraine.
    "In reality, the Ukrainian territories that used to belong to Poland have turned into a base for the Ukrainian nationalistic movement. The Poles do remember that, as the issue of the Volhynia Massacre is very difficult. The Ukrainians started the massacre in early 1943. It was a vicious killing of the Polish population, including children and women. The figures of the Poles killed back then vary: from 50-60 thousand to 80-100 thousand victims".
    The Volhynia Massacre remains an apple of discord in the relations between Kiev and Warsaw, thinks Tatyana Tsaryovskaya-Dyakina of the Russian State Archives of Social and Political History.
    "To date that subject is very sensitive for the Polish people and the Polish state, as well as for the Ukrainian people on the other side. Each time the issue of the Volhynia Massacre comes up (the term itself implies that the Ukrainians were cutting out the Poles), there comes an answer: "The Poles did exactly the same thing". And that is also true. But the percentage of victims of the two sides was different. Ones were pushed into a church, the others into a chapel – and burned down".
    The numerous visits of Polish politicians to Maidan in Kiev only confirm Warsaw's desire to add the Ukrainian territories where ethnic Poles live to Poland. In the situation of instability in Ukraine the Poles have a good pretext, as they believe, to "cut a tidbit" from the neighbor's territory.

Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_04_24/Ukrainian-territories-used-to-belong-to-Poland-turned-into-base-for-the-nationalistic-movement-7324/
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:07 am

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 BmEJ-VLCEAAoMPp

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 Bl_gm8iCYAEghcy
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:18 am

IF that was the case will be great.. but i don't think so.. The eastern regions people participation is very low..
    Don't think we will see ukraine split unless its economy collapse. by the end of year or another one ,we will see
    a different picture. People no longer will support a flag if they have nothing to eat and no job. it will be like Spain but much worse with HUGE rallies for independence of different cities every week.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    gaurav
    gaurav

Post  gaurav Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:43 am

Ooh god, been watching BBC and CNN, these guys make me so angry that it makes me want to head to E.Ukraine myself Kalashnikov in hand, uugh
    I was also watching that yesterday.

You are not alone in this forum. I also want to go in East Ukraine with that Naval 6 barrel 23 mm.. kASHTAN.. Arnold Schwarzeneger style and just blast the
    hell out of Odessa Polish thugs, Maripol ukrainia militia , Kramtorsk open air field .. These 3 are primary targets.

But remember U.S is also frustrated and equally shitting bricks as it now cannot send 2000 F-15 over any country as it used to.

Patience is the name of the game here.

In the case of CNN, whining about propaganda, when they showed a tape of some guy teaching a kid how his gun worked,
    and apparently the next rounds of sanctions are "ready to go" like Russia should be scared or something, honestly speaking
    i don't believe Russia is scared of a president that couldn't even deliver proper health care reforms in his own country among
    other thing.

Russian leadership  is clever . Putin is too clever to go into open hostility with West. Wait for the Russ china massive financial loan system.
    Then things will begin to clear out.
    Russia is acting patiently. Not much Russian militia was hurt. Ukrainina military operation was a flop so no need to get nervous.
    These flop military operation will continue.. needlessly raising the nuke war tempo is not in Putin's interest but he will definitely up the ante when the things calm dowm.
    Hillary Cunt's and Mccain dream of stabilizing Ukraine is is just a pipe dream.. in further 2-3 months nothing much will be left..
    But for this to become reality patience is the key not Military confrontation with the U.S forces.  Very Happy 

F that was the case will be great.. but i don't think so.. The eastern regions people participation is abysmal to say the least.. at best they had on sunday protest of 5 thousands people in Donetsk but in rare times ,this is in a region with 2 million people. All other zones protest in the few hundreds.. is totally embarrassing
    Absolutely true. Bang on target thats .. thats why I said small steps and slow bleeding of Ukraine is the way to go..
    No sudden Russian military operation..

FP bring us some news about 4 hour meeting between Shoigu and U.S Air force.. general staff..

Any sudden attack by Russian forces will lead to counter assualt by the west so thats why we dont need it.

Thanks Arpakola for bringing the latest on Ukraine .. missing FP here  ..

Magnum Cromagnon: that photo is ultimate .. but where is Hillary Cunt.. the witch dog of U,S presidential race ..
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:06 am

arpakola wrote:Border crossing between Ukraine and Russia(Crimea).

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140425/gzifqp7y.jpg

Speaking of border crossings....The Dolzhanski crossing just raised the Russian flag....not sure if it's just a coincidence, but the other side of the border is Novoshahtinsk, where the large Russian Army convoy was filmed yesterday

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 Th_485039188_snapshot20140426140356_122_396lo The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 Th_485041800_snapshot20140426140430_122_160lo

Video
     Arrow http://vk.com/video12150641_168265858?hash=6bc3b32faa0d937b

Last edited by Cyberspec on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    vK_man

Post  vK_man Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:08 am

Russia should be prepared to crush NATO if NATO or kiev neo-nazis dares to attack Russia or try ethnic cleansing in East Ukraine.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:18 am

[quote="gaurav"]

Any sudden attack by Russian forces will lead to counter assault by the west so thats why we dont need it.

Who told that? LOL

IF Russia invade Ukraine NATO will do nothing ,they will not attack Russia ,not even if ordered to do it.. It will be nice to see a confrontation even if it is limited.. and conventional ,because for once will end the myth of the invulnerability of NATO forces. So US and its allies planes will fall from the sky like flies and their tanks will not have a chance to fight either with Iskanders ,Smerch and kalibrs wiping their formations.. and no sams defenses in Ukraine to protect them. and NATO will end wiped and embarrassed like never before in their history.The most important Thing to remember about Ukraine conflict is that Russia is defending their Russian people.. is not like is africa or Arabs in Syria. but Russian people ,and historically Russia is very patriotic in defending their people. US is not defending Americans in Ukraine they are creating problems in Russia backyard ,causing security problems for their nation and later have the guts to demand Russia to do nothing . It will be indeed interesting to see NATO fighting in the eastern part of Ukraine with a Russian population on the side of Russia telling every position of NATO at all times ,it will be a logistical nightmare ,on top that will not have air superiority.. it will be similar to Cuba invading florida. The couple of thousand US troops they have will neither go suicide mission against Russia and they cannot concentrate forces in any place in Ukraine ,Baltic states or Europe because Russia can also hit those command centers. Indeed don't think NATO is prepared to fight a war like that ,that no place will be safe from an iskander hit..
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:33 am

It will be nice to see a confrontation?

I am glad tards like you don't run the gov.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:26 am

Vann7 wrote:
    gaurav wrote:

Any sudden attack by Russian forces will lead to counter assault by the west so thats why we dont need it.

Who told that? LOL

IF Russia invade Ukraine NATO will do nothing ,they will not attack Russia ,not even if ordered to do it.. It will be nice to see a confrontation even if it is limited.. and conventional ,because for once will end the myth of the invulnerability of NATO forces. So US and its allies planes will fall from the sky like flies and their tanks will not have a chance to fight either with Iskanders ,Smerch and kalibrs wiping their formations.. and no sams defenses in Ukraine to protect them. and NATO will end wiped and embarrassed like never before in their history.The most important Thing to remember about Ukraine conflict is that Russia is defending their Russian people.. is not like is africa or Arabs in Syria. but Russian people ,and historically Russia is very patriotic in defending their people. US is not defending Americans in Ukraine they are creating problems in Russia backyard ,causing security problems for their nation and later have the guts to demand Russia to do nothing . It will be indeed interesting to see NATO fighting in the eastern part of Ukraine with a Russian population on the side of Russia telling every position of NATO at all times ,it will be a logistical nightmare ,on top that will not have air superiority.. it will be similar to Cuba invading florida. The couple of thousand US troops they have will neither go suicide mission against Russia and they cannot concentrate forces in any place in Ukraine ,Baltic states or Europe because Russia can also hit those command centers. Indeed don't think NATO is prepared to fight a war like that ,that no place will be safe from an iskander hit..

Youre crazy and this is bullshit, no one knows how a war will be between nato and russia no one knows who will win.

If you underestimate the enemy you already lost the war......

BTW. Russia wont have the population on their side neither will nato (probably).
    Because of east-ukraine and south-ukraine only 30% wants to join Russia.

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:34 am

Does anybody have any news, real news, the kind FP would normally provide?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:43 am

TR1 wrote:It will be nice to see a confrontation?

Negative. In this chicken game you don't need to start jumping around all alone screaming "I am the chicken! I am the chicken! Hooray! look my wattle and my comb! etc."
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 am

Not so Much news i believe i only read that russian aircraft have flown in ukrainian airspace multiple times tonight.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:56 am

No news means good undercover work.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:02 am

Not so Much news i believe i only read that russian aircraft have flown in ukrainian airspace multiple times tonight.

I saw that on the western media news today too... sounds like something that would be very easy to make up, while at the same time I would love to see which western media expert could tell a Ukrainian aircraft from a Russian one anyway.

till I see proof I say BS.

The best thing to happen in the Ukraine is free and fair referendums and let the people of the Ukraine decide. As long as there is peace and order there is no reason for Russia or the west to stick their big noses in... I suspect Russia is less likely to interfere than the west. Which also suggests there wont be a free and fair referendum and any results will only be accepted by the west if they favour the west.

Sort of like the voting to join the EU that continues to be held over and over till the population says yes and then no more votes are held...
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:11 pm

TR1 wrote:It will be nice to see a confrontation?

Russia problems with NATO is for being a little too soft against them..  If you have someone that constantly punch
    your face and you do nothing ,you are teaching them that is good for you that they dis-respect you. So you think
    Russia should do nothing if NATO attacks Russia? LOL..  Russia is on its legitimate rights dude to defend Russians citizens in Ukraine ,that always lived there.. Kiev junta do NOT disarm the ultra radicals and allow them to freely attack Russians in the east. The Ukraine Gov controlled media promote the killing of Russians.. what else proof you need is another  proxy war against Russia what NATO have in Ukraine? Russia is on its legitimate rights to interfere and invade Ukraine if their army start to a major assault with many Russians killed ,specially if the conflict is Directly provoked by US for financing the coup and aligning with factions hostile to Russia. Wake up dude.. US is at war with Russia.. already by proxy. When you think will be right for Russia to interfere? When NATO supply nukes to Ukraine?  NATO already attacked Russia in Syria ,that is financing Alqaeda with thousands civilians killed in the conflict and now not happy enough they are after the killing of Russians directly at Russian borders. Im glad Russia is not run by tards like you indeed. Or else they will have lost Syria and Georgia war too without a fight..and not even secured Crimea.. for 'fear of a NATO' retaliation. Allowing a massacre of civilians to happen in eastern Ukraine ,just because of fear of a NATO "retaliation" is indeed retarded.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:41 pm

So, looks like there may be some negotiations for the release of those OSCE observers in Slaviansk.
    I think the release of P. Gubaryov would be an excellent demand for the rebel side.

---------------------------

Foreigner has been detected  Wink 
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:29 pm

[/quote]

Of course.. Who will have guessed otherwise? Wink
    US respect no international laws , tell Russia to not do what they do , to not interfere when they do it , to not give weapons to Ukrainians as they do ..To not protect the civilians that US financed Mercenaries have a crackdown. Ridiculous indeed the west disregard for international laws ,have no limit. Ukraine is just a geopolitical game and only used as a tool to damage Russia economy and damage their international image but also provoke a war between Ukranians and Russian. as already they did in 2008 with Georgians.

What could easily counter  those checkpoints is to have a massive peaceful rallies in the thousands in day light with Russian flags protesting them to leave.. and many journalist and reporters filming in case they attacked. In that picture of the video any unarmed spetnaz acting as civilian ,will disarm that foreigner mercenary in seconds.Totally fill the checkpoints with thousands of protesters asking them to leave. and then the strongest civilians encircle them and disarm them..if they could stop tanks with civilians they can disarm soldiers. the NATO backed mercenaries will have only 2 options ,start shooting at civilians ,while world wide reporters are recording everything they do or move into the forest avoiding the crowd.. and then effectively the protesters unblock the checkpoint allowing cars to freely pass supplies to the cities under siege ,with enough supplies for for a month. ;)IF anyone shoot at civilians the protesters can trash the floor with any soldier..everything will be recorded on media and the world rage will be against the Ukrainian illegal Government and demand them to resign. they will also lose legitimacy with world opinion ,if ever they had any.. For that however is however necessary a lot of media coverage and huge crowds.

People united can overthrow any government.. look at egypt what happened there. The army overthrew the government of Morsi because transformed into a dictator ,as soon he was elected into power.

For real combat ,unmanned drones are a must. All those soldiers in check points will run away in panic if they see Attack drones flying over their heads. If Russia is forced to use force they should send attack drones  , in enough numbers ,they will neutralize in no time the offensive and force them to retreat. Or spy drones can do the job ,spotting their Ukrainian pro Nazi forces locations ,then use your precision Artillery to shell those positions.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:36 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:So, looks like there may be some negotiations for the release of those OSCE observers in Slaviansk.
    I think the release of P. Gubaryov would be an excellent demand for the rebel side.

+1000
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:57 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:So, looks like there may be some negotiations for the release of those OSCE observers in Slaviansk.

Speaks better Russian than English. 
    Plus Ukraine was in Iraq too.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:58 pm

A group of unidentified individuals seized a bus carrying OSCE observers at the entrance to Sloviansk (Donetsk region) early on Friday and convoyed it to the town, the press office of the Ukrainian Interior Ministry has reported.
    "Unidentified people stopped a bus carrying 13 passengers at the entrance to Sloviansk from the side of Kramatorsk at 1140 on April 25, 2014. Among them were seven OSCE members, five members of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, and the driver," the ministry said in a report on Friday.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 0,,17504330_303,00
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:02 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 620x400

What a scum!!!
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:04 pm

arpakola wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 620x400

What a scum!!!
    I would put a bullet through both of them skulls with no remorse Smile
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:05 pm

April 24, 2014 -- (TRN) -- In the last 72 hours, there has been an extraordinary movement of U.S. military armor -- by the trainload -- from several points in the U.S. toward U.S. ports for shipment overseas . . . to Europe. Given the situation in Ukraine, this overt mobilization seems ominous.

The four videos below show the several trainloads (that we know about) of U.S. M1A1 Tanks, Bradley Fighting Vehicles, Armored Personnel Carriers and HUM-V's which moved within the last 72 hours. We are told there are MANY additional trainloads we haven't (yet) gotten video of.

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/449-pat

arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Patrolling the roads around Slavyansk
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Regular wrote:
    arpakola wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 24 620x400

What a scum!!!
    I would put a bullet through both of them skulls with no remorse Smile

Too comfortable for them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:28 pm