Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Manov
flamming_python
ucmvulcan
caveat emptor
zorobabel
Lapain
par far
Regular
Arrow
Mir
nomadski
lyle6
Big_Gazza
Tolstoy
Belisarius
Karl Haushofer
TMA1
rfan
PhSt
Erk
higurashihougi
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
AlfaT8
GunshipDemocracy
Airbornewolf
thegopnik
mr_hd
Odin of Ossetia
PapaDragon
SolidarityWithRussia
ALAMO
GarryB
Backman
Godric
Kiko
JohninMK
Hole
mnztr
sepheronx
Ispan
AMCXXL
Pincus Shain
T-47
Tsavo Lion
ArgentinaGuard
franco
Werewolf
Dr.Snufflebug
littlerabbit
owais.usmani
zare
Walther von Oldenburg
Isos
LMFS
d_taddei2
SeigSoloyvov
VARGR198
bandit6
Sujoy
SovietAce
Sprut-B
billybatts91
Firebird
68 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

Arrow

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

Post  Arrow Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:34 pm

After three months of the offensive.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 7 49b75620ff00f

GarryB, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, nomadski, LMFS, Mir, Broski and like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:38 pm

nomadski likes this post

Backman dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:52 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:They are not returning because they are ready to openly take over Poland, or at least a part of it.

They are planning for Ukraine to be "compensated" with Polish land.

You are facilitating it.

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/460/land-zamosc-zamojszczyzna-1942-1944

https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/over-100000-slaughtered-with-axes-pitchforks-scythes-and-knives-the-wolyn-massacre-started-76-years-ago-today-and-lasted-for-two-years-6714

Them staying in Poland is absolutely nothing to smile about.

They will intermarry and be assimilated into Polish society just like Ukrainians and Russians who sought refuge there or immigrated to Poland for whatever reason always did (and this story goes back a long way)

GunshipDemocracy and jon_deluxe like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:58 pm

The ethnic Ukrainians have been infiltrating the Polish power structures for decades, and they have been undermining the ethnic Poles at every turn.

Now they are openly singing the UPA anthem in Warsaw, which has been practically turned into their power base (only 8% of people in Warsaw could be described as natives of that city).

It is a matter of time before they openly turn on Poland in a massive way.

Godric and nomadski like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:15 pm

In Ukraine, they announced the impossibility of stopping the offensive of the Russian Armed Forces on Kupyansk, by Vera Basilaya for VZGLYAD. 09.02.2023.

Ex-adviser of Kuchma Soskin: APU will not be able to stop Russian troops near Kupyansk and Kharkov.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky constantly lies about the success of the armed forces, but they cannot stop the advance of Russian forces towards Kupyansk in the Kharkiv region, Oleg Soskin, a former adviser to former Ukrainian President Leonid Kuchma, said on YouTube.

He said that the hardest battles are going on near Kupyansk, Russian troops are advancing, and Zelensky is constantly telling lies about Ukrainian successes in this direction, TASS reports .

Soskin also said that in almost three months of the Ukrainian army's counter-offensive, President Volodymyr Zelensky had never received good news about the breakthrough of the Russian defense line. According to him, the equipment that the West is transferring to Kyiv is outdated and cannot compete with Russian weapons on the battlefield.

“And if nothing else happens, then Zelensky’s song is sung,” Soskin believes.

Earlier, Chinese observer Chen Feng said that the liberation of Kupyansk by Russian troops and their further advance in the Kharkiv region would be the end of the political career of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Prior to this, former American intelligence officer Scott Ritter  had stated that the Russian army would soon take Kupyansk.

Recall, a military expert, retired LPR Lieutenant Colonel Andrei Marochko, said that during the three days of hostilities, the Ukrainian military in some areas could lose up to 60% of the fighters near Kupyansk.

https://vz.ru/news/2023/9/2/1228591.html

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Godric, zardof, nomadski, Hole and like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:24 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

The ethnic Ukrainians have been infiltrating the Polish power structures for decades, and they have been undermining the ethnic Poles at every turn.

Now they are openly singing the UPA anthem in Warsaw, which has been practically turned into their power base (only 8% of people in Warsaw could be described as natives of that city).

Who are those ethnic Ukrainians in power in Poland? Kaczyński? Morawiecki?

Your opinion is very weird. I've never seen anyone claiming what you claim about Ukrainian influence in Poland?

par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:53 pm

Big_Gazza and nomadski like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:55 pm

How likely is it that the US will start a direct war with Russia? Nato stockpiles are too low anyway, but people like Tucker Carlson are speculating that next year the US regime would declare war just to stay in power and to keep Trump out of the competition.
    I personally find this unlikely despite the fact that Western regimes keep doubling down on stupid.

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, zardof, nomadski, Hole, Broski and jon_deluxe like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:58 pm

There is a reason to why Tucker will make the comment - all has to do with trying to put the US in a position to show that what little plans they do have, is known. It's to help keep people aware what those in power may choose to decide. In the end, they won't go to war directly with Russia but they may just keep up their shenanigans. Expose now so that they have little room to maneuver.

GarryB, flamming_python, nomadski and jon_deluxe like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:16 pm

Arrow wrote:After three months of the offensive.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 7 49b75620ff00f

Heh, reminds me of my last game playing high school grid iron football. I got 3 yards on 15 carries and we lost 70-0, we lost lots of games by that, and because the state had it that every team went to the playoffs we were thumped 91-0 by a large Catholic School. Anyways, I did get 3 yards on 15 carries, but I paid for it by tearing ligaments in my leg that ended my playing days because my family didn't want me risking further injury for a team that ended up winning 3 games in 4 years. So yeah, I mean I guess a sports writer could have said Spock gets 3 yards in heroic effort, but an honest headline would be Spock gets 3 yards, tears leg and out for rest of season, and team humiliated 0-70.

In much the same way, yeah Ukraine has made inroads, but considering they have yet to even reach -let alone breach - Russia's defensive belts the claims of "breaktrhough" "a return to maneuver (why does that sound so much like France before 1917?)," and "Russian defenses fragmented" are preposterously premature and nonsensical.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, zardof, nomadski and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:26 pm

SolidarityWithRussia wrote:How likely is it that the US will start a direct war with Russia? Nato stockpiles are too low anyway, but people like Tucker Carlson are speculating that next year the US regime would declare war just to stay in power and to keep Trump out of the competition.
    I personally find this unlikely despite the fact that Western regimes keep doubling down on stupid.

Depends who wins election in 2024. I don't expect direct US involvement in Ukraine until at least September 2024. Public support in America for this proxy war scam is finally beginning to falter. The thing that has to be watched is who wins the GOP primaries. You get Chris Christie or Nikki Hailey who never went to a country they didn't bomb and 2024 becomes a race of who is more committed to dropping nukes on the Kremlin. IF you get Vivik or Trump or DeSantis then you might see Biden seeing what he can do to negotiate a deal to end this thing peacefully in a way where we don't get plastered with egg on our faces.

Biden may decide to directly intervene in September 2024 because America has a long history of sticking with the incumbent idiot who started the damn war after he commits troops to combat. So he might send US forces into the theater to boost reelection bids. More than likely it wouldn't be until Spring 2025.

Ispan likes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:01 am

I found out a couple of days ago someone I knew in Ukraine has passed away on the 20th August. He had suffered an injury in June and when back to Kiev to recover then went back to the front at the start of August. I last saw Max in February 2019 he was around 20yrs old then so a young life wasted. He was a medic and also a sapper mainly doing demining work. They haven't mentioned how exactly he died a demining accident? Or killed on the front line attending the wounded. I didn't feel like asking as I fell it a bit insensitive. Max was a carefree kinda guy would do anything for you always willing to help, like many other Ukrainians who have had a combination of being brainwashed into thinking big bad Russia and forced to fight. I believe Max was simply doing what he thought was right for him, his family and his country a young guy being duped into thinking he was fighting for the greater good while not grasping the bigger picture. Zelensky and the Western masters have a lot of blood on their hands and will fully responsible for wiping out generations of Ukrainians what cunts. Gone too soon RIP Max

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 7 Img_2063

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 7 Img_2064

franco, flamming_python, higurashihougi, kvs, Godric, nomadski, lyle6 and like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:14 am

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, kvs, zardof, nomadski, Hole and like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:44 am

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, zardof, Hole, Mir and like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:01 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #48 - Page 7 Screen12

🇷🇺🇺🇦 The first confirmed destroyed 155 mm Caesar wheeled self-propelled guns on the Tatra T815 (8x8) chassis, delivered to the Ukrainian Armed Forces from Denmark.
    https://t.me/intelslava/50973

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zardof and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:06 am

d_taddei2 wrote:I found out a couple of days ago someone I knew in Ukraine has passed away on the 20th August. He had suffered an injury in June and when back to Kiev to recover then went back to the front at the start of August. I last saw Max in February 2019 he was around 20yrs old then so a young life wasted. He was a medic and also a sapper mainly doing demining work. They haven't mentioned how exactly he died a demining accident? Or killed on the front line attending the wounded. I didn't feel like asking as I fell it a bit insensitive. Max was a carefree kinda guy would do anything for you always willing to help, like many other Ukrainians who have had a combination of being brainwashed into thinking big bad Russia and forced to fight. I believe Max was simply doing what he thought was right for him, his family and his country a young guy being duped into thinking he was fighting for the greater good while not grasping the bigger picture. Zelensky and the Western masters have a lot of blood on their hands and will fully responsible for wiping out generations of Ukrainians what cunts. Gone too soon RIP Max

They were bullshitted into provoking a fight they never had a chance of winning. And sweet-talked by every possible means into sacrificing themselves to the last. Russia the aggressor, sanctions will destroy Russia, Western wunderwaffen, and so on.
    But ultimately it's on them. They live in a separate informational reality of their own making and have done for some decades by now, and neither their elites robbing and impoverishment of their resource-rich and once economically advanced country, nor the nationalists' barbarity, nor the lopsided losses in the current war have clued most of them in as yet. They need to take a sober look at things and the sooner the better.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, kvs, PapaDragon, Godric and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:33 am

The nature of Nukes , keeps the general peace in the world . That is not to say that things will not escalate to the point of war , for a short while or an incident . Since the nature of the world is violent , not all violence can be averted . It is likely that Russia / NATO , or some other world power , will at some stage enter into direct conflict for a short while . This conflict may involve a limited Nuclear exchange , at a local level , since violence is the nature of the world , and so is human stupidity . This is likely ! But because Nukes are very powerful , and lead to annihilation , despite there being stupidity in human society , unlikely that there will be a MAD situation . Likely that after the limited exchange , there will be cessation of all hostilities , or peace for a short while ( 50 - 100 years ) . Someone shone a bright ( Nuclear ) light , into the human mind !
    SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:32 am

I wish that was true, but no.

One reason is the huge difference in perceived reality. E.g. Nato may use a tactical nuke to kill a "small" amount of 2000 Russian soldiers, then Russia may also nuke at least 2000 Nato soldiers. Afterwards the propaganda machine of Nato complains that side Russia actually killed 10.000 people and therefore they launch another nuke that may kill around 10.000 people, and so on. The escalation spirale could get out of control very easily, because people do not have perfect information nor any perfect sense for rationality or justice.

Apart from that there is the fear of nuclear decapitation strikes that aim at destroying a big part of your opponent's nuclear arsenal or command and control, which could significantly diminish the nuclear deterrence of that side.
    So if one side uses a small amount of nukes, then the other side may use all of their nukes at once due to the fear of possibly loosing them.

nomadski likes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:42 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H3zN4-n8ZWg&pp=ygUPRHIgc3RyYW5nZWxvdmUg

Watch the film ! They talk at one stage , of " allowing " a limited Nuclear retaliatory strike , to keep it all contained ! I think realistic ! I love Peter Sellers , RIP !

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:24 pm

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, Godric, JohninMK and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:28 pm

correct me if i'm wrong but Aren't S-500s capable of downing satellites, Russia should down the US satellites on the grounds of them being used to help Ukraine

Creating lots more debris in orbit wont help a lot and they have large numbers of satellites and can launch more if needed.

Shooting down satellites like that would be counterproductive for Russia.

Kiev is dying, let the west continue to pump their wealth and resources into saving them. Russia just needs to continue to cut ties with the west and focus on trade and relations with the rest of the world.

The British empire is the most evil Empire in history, killing over 250 million and it's the British Empire America wishes to emulate, the death rate is climbing fast and the number of wars the US has started caused is getting close

Which the west is in denial about and always has been. You see France and other white European countries stealing resources from the rest of the world is the natural order of things... hahahaha...

The alternative is Russia or China doing it and the west assures us that you will prefer white european men doing these terrible things and living well because of it over Asian and half Asian Chinese and Russians respectively doing it to you... ignoring that they are not interested in becoming the next US.

What a fing joke of a comment go learn history we did not embargo them UNTIL AFTER THEY INVADED CHINA.

Sorry... what did I get wrong exactly? You didn't fight Japan because they invaded Korea or China or anywhere else... the British started fighting when they expanded into European occupied Asia to take the resources that Europe was getting fat from, and the US didn't start fighting the Japanese till they attacked you in Pearl Harbour in December 1941... both triggers for WWII by the UK and US against Japan in the Pacific conflict and both created by Japanese expansion to replace the goods you had them under trade embargo for.

They were total bastards, which made them your equal really...

So Japan invaded and got the response we warned they would get, but its our fault lol.

Hmmm... sounds rather familiar... the western powers decide for no obvious reason to contain a country which triggers a war... yeah... that has never happened before... ever.

I know you are anti US but that remark was so awful and shows you will act like a child and try to turn any remark into an anti US one, grow up.

Yes, I am a big meany... except I didn't start a war that killed millions of people and I have not been invading countries for most of my existence killing millions more, but obviously I am the bad guy.

Japan wanted to conquer territory well then it had to deal with the repercussions of doing it and to sit there and defend them, they would have cut your head off and played ball with it and laughed

Yeah... bloody Asians... think they are white and can do anything they like... might makes right... where did I hear that before?

What the ****, Garry? There's no need to whitewash Japan's action in WW2. Japan annexed Manchuria in 1931 and invaded China in 1937. At the great cost in human lives and suffering of population.

I love the flexibility of WWII... it can include anything that is convenient and nothing that isn't... funny that most western sources define WWII as starting in 1939 with the invasion of Poland.

Japan doing to China and Manchuria and Korea and lots of other countries would be like the Soviet winter war with Finland wouldn't it?

While respecting Western powers territorial claims throughout Asia.

The funny thing about western powers is that if you dont endanger their income then they don't care what you do...

War started only after oil embargo in 1941.

Which is what I F'ng said.

The west couldn't care less about Japans crimes against humanity committed in China and Manchuria and Korea... it wasn't till they finally decided to put a trade embargo on Japan and Japan responded by going for oil in Asia which by definition had to already be occupied by western countries because DUH... that the war actually started.

Before that they wagged their finger but didn't actually do anything concrete because it was not something they didn't already do themselves.

Would be a little ironic for Poland to have the Ukrainian civil war that Ukraine never had...

How likely is it that the US will start a direct war with Russia? Nato stockpiles are too low anyway, but people like Tucker Carlson are speculating that next year the US regime would declare war just to stay in power and to keep Trump out of the competition.

Biden is the hardcore driver behind this conflict but even he does not want to have to send US troops to fight Russian troops... in the Ukraine or in Syria... because he knows that would get him kicked out of office real fast...

He will be scared now because all this legal crap against Trump opens him up to the same when he leaves office... but he has so many skeletons in his closet most of it is going to stick.

Isn't it amusing that the US government seems to be more forthcoming about what they know about UFOs these days than what is on Hunter Bidens Laptop... smoke and mirrors distraction?

In much the same way, yeah Ukraine has made inroads, but considering they have yet to even reach -let alone breach - Russia's defensive belts the claims of "breaktrhough" "a return to maneuver (why does that sound so much like France before 1917?)," and "Russian defenses fragmented" are preposterously premature and nonsensical.

In a year and a half HATO has pumped them with probably two or three times the Russian annual defence budget worth of weapons and ammo that is supposed to be great stuff and this is what they achieved while losing enormous numbers of men and all the equipment they started this conflict with too... Ukraine was probably better armed than most other European HATO members and they have been brought down to this...

Biden may decide to directly intervene in September 2024 because America has a long history of sticking with the incumbent idiot who started the damn war after he commits troops to combat. So he might send US forces into the theater to boost reelection bids. More than likely it wouldn't be until Spring 2025.

Honestly I am not sure American troops could do better than the Ukraine is doing now... what level of training protects you from artillery?

We have had mercs that fought with western forces in Afghanistan and other places say it is a very different war when you don't have support and the other side has very good support...

One reason is the huge difference in perceived reality. E.g. Nato may use a tactical nuke to kill a "small" amount of 2000 Russian soldiers, then Russia may also nuke at least 2000 Nato soldiers.

I remember reading in the 1980s a book by a Soviet general where he seemed amazed at HATO doctrine and nuclear policy. He compared it to the difference between a Hollywood western and the way the real west actually worked. With a hollywood western it was about drama and escalation, so insults would be given and then a punch and then chairs thrown then someone will draw a knife and then finally guns would be drawn. In real life you don't throw a chair or a punch at someone who has a gun because while you are swinging they could be drawing and shooting you dead. What really happens is you shoot and you shoot to kill because the punishment for missing is probably he gets his shot off and he will be aiming to kill.

If HATO tried to nuke 2,000 Russian soldiers the response wont be equal because if it is then HATO will escalate because they don't know how to deescalate and they will look for a bigger target to hit next.

If HATO nukes Russian soldiers Russia should nuke every nuke threat that country possess and the capital city and major US bases because it would have been an American nuke with their strategic nukes put on full alert ready for launch if HATO responds with anything other than an apology.

So if one side uses a small amount of nukes, then the other side may use all of their nukes at once due to the fear of possibly loosing them.

Russia used to promise not to use nukes first but if HATO uses them then that cat is out of the bag and they will certainly use them because the risk is that they might be targeted next so they will lose them.

HATO wont nuke first because they know Russia will respond with nukes and wont be nice about it.

A conventional military attack on, say Kaliningrad would justify the use of Russian nukes... you mass forces up to invade Kaliningrad then when that force starts their attack the conventional force still on HATO land is a target for, if not nukes, then certainly massive conventional responses with anti armour and anti personel cluster munitions delivered enmass by rocket launch vehicles of various types... and air defence systems will start clearing the skies around Kaliningrad just as a self defence measure.

Watch the film ! They talk at one stage , of " allowing " a limited Nuclear retaliatory strike , to keep it all contained ! I think realistic ! I love Peter Sellers , RIP !

Loved Peter Sellers too, but that was not a documentary... it was a black comedy that was over the top to try to get the opposite response from the general public.

Last edited by GarryB on Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs, zardof, Hole and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:38 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    They were bullshitted into provoking a fight they never had a chance of winning. And sweet-talked by every possible means into sacrificing themselves to the last. Russia the aggressor, sanctions will destroy Russia, Western wunderwaffen, and so on.
    But ultimately it's on them. They live in a separate informational reality of their own making and have done for some decades by now, and neither their elites robbing and impoverishment of their resource-rich and once economically advanced country, nor the nationalists' barbarity, nor the lopsided losses in the current war have clued most of them in as yet. They need to take a sober look at things and the sooner the better.

The principal thing one must understand is a fact, that Ukrainian are victims of this whole shit, first of all.
    They are stuck in a cage no matter their own opinion.
    Since 2008, they have been fooled multiple times, with the biggest lie coming in 2010 and on.
    Europe deluded them of becoming a European nation, EU member, and an element of the western world.
    It was all a lie. Nobody cared about them in any way other than inexpensive labor and a market. A usual EU driven lie that has been used to delude many others before them.
    Random Ukrainian voted for peace not once but twice.
    And was deluded again in both cases.
    Both Porky and Cocainsky made the election campaign based on peace. How they will kneel in front of everybody, begging for peace if needed.
    And both lied.
    The only thing a human being can do, facing so corrupted, lying, and soulless regime, is vote with their own feet.
    And that is what millions and millions of Ukrainians did.
    People who never dealed with them must realize, that it is a very hard working nation. A good, decent, and humble people.
    Every day watching this man and women working hard and honest, I realize that we face a case of stealing a country from them.
    Imagine that.
    You are waking up one day only to realize that your country is gone. Trying to do your job as always, but the country that followed is turning into a shithole, no matter how hard you try.
    You are voting for changes, yet those changes are made opposite to the ones they have used to delude you.
    On a daily basis, an extreme propaganda campaign is unleashed, to brainwash your compatriots.
    Turn them into nationalist scumbags, with mouths full of shit. And spoiled minds, seeing the enemies where there are none while cheering your clear enemies.
    I feel a deep sorrow for them. Their fate shows, that nothing is granted.

franco, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Rodion_Romanovic, zardof, LMFS and Hole like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:45 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    The principal thing one must understand is a fact, that Ukrainian are victims of this whole shit, first of all.
    They are stuck in a cage no matter their own opinion.
    Since 2008, they have been fooled multiple times, with the biggest lie coming in 2010 and on.
    Europe deluded them of becoming a European nation, EU member, and an element of the western world.
    It was all a lie. Nobody cared about them in any way other than inexpensive labor and a market. A usual EU driven lie that has been used to delude many others before them.
    Random Ukrainian voted for peace not once but twice.
    And was deluded again in both cases.
    Both Porky and Cocainsky made the election campaign based on peace. How they will kneel in front of everybody, begging for peace if needed.
    And both lied.
    The only thing a human being can do, facing so corrupted, lying, and soulless regime, is vote with their own feet.
    And that is what millions and millions of Ukrainians did.
    People who never dealed with them must realize, that it is a very hard working nation. A good, decent, and humble people.
    Every day watching this man and women working hard and honest, I realize that we face a case of stealing a country from them.
    Imagine that.
    You are waking up one day only to realize that your country is gone. Trying to do your job as always, but the country that followed is turning into a shithole, no matter how hard you try.  
    You are voting for changes, yet those changes are made opposite to the ones they have used to delude you.
    On a daily basis, an extreme propaganda campaign is unleashed, to brainwash your compatriots.
    Turn them into nationalist scumbags, with mouths full of shit. And spoiled minds, seeing the enemies where there are none while cheering your clear enemies.
    I feel a deep sorrow for them. Their fate shows, that nothing is granted.

That is all right and good, and yet these are the same people that happily bought into the lies of being different and better than their Russian brothers and entitled to live off handouts from them, while in parallel fancying becoming European and more than ready to be their tool to ultimately destroy and usurp everything Russian, out of arrogance and self interest. How many in Kiev are rejecting the Ukrainian "national symbols", "national heroes" and their current regime for what they are, worthless Nazi scum? How many have understood their nation is a lie and their Western "friends" just overlords that see them as little more than cattle? That is the issue, there is more than one layer of truth to all of this, and until population in 404 realizes their share of guilt in the ongoing disaster they will not be able to solve it. Mind you, the ones that survive the plans of the West and their genocidal regime in Kiev...

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, kvs, ALAMO, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:44 pm

LMFS wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:.....
    That is all right and good, and yet these are the same people that happily bought into the lies of being different and better than their Russian brothers and entitled to live off handouts from them, while in parallel fancying becoming European and more than ready to be their tool to ultimately destroy and usurp everything Russian, out of arrogance and self interest. How many in Kiev are rejecting the Ukrainian "national symbols", "national heroes" and their current regime for what they are, worthless Nazi scum? How many have understood their nation is a lie and their Western "friends" just overlords that see them as little more than cattle? That is the issue, there is more than one layer of truth to all of this, and until population in 404 realizes their share of guilt in the ongoing disaster they will not be able to solve it. Mind you, the ones that survive the plans of the West and their genocidal regime in Kiev...

This ^^^

Let's go back to beginning: they ALL knew that they were signing up for straight up Nazism and they ALL happily jumped at it

End of discussion

GarryB, Rodion_Romanovic, owais.usmani and Mir like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:45 pm

VARGR198 wrote:

Why bother with plastic tray? It's nothing but biscuits, plastic bag is enough Rolling Eyes

Godric likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:36 pm