Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
higurashihougi
AMCXXL
marcellogo
Kiko
ArgentinaGuard
Werewolf
Tolstoy
Stealthflanker
RTN
ahmedfire
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Broski
Rodion_Romanovic
Godric
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
sundoesntrise
Krepost
Karl Haushofer
Hole
d_taddei2
VARGR198
littlerabbit
kvs
Big_Gazza
DerWolf
Rasisuki Nebia
mnztr
franco
mack8
ludovicense
thegopnik
psg
Hinex1988
Scorpius
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Arrow
Isos
Sujoy
Erk
lancelot
Belisarius
famschopman
Azi
Podlodka77
nomadski
TMA1
zorobabel
Ispan
PhSt
caveat emptor
ucmvulcan
flamming_python
PapaDragon
SolidarityWithRussia
sepheronx
Airbornewolf
Odin of Ossetia
billybatts91
Dr.Snufflebug
limb
diabetus
ALAMO
GarryB
Arkanghelsk
Regular
JohninMK
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

psg
    psg

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

Post  psg Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:59 pm

Limb you dirty rat bastard. The likes of which you and others have polluted this forum to no end.

Last edited by psg on Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB likes this post

Regular dislikes this post

limb

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35

Post  limb Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:01 pm

Funny how NATzO PIG bootlickers are quick to dismiss info when it doesn't suit them Laughing
    You forgot to post the "proof"
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 14 Screen13

HIMARS masturbators: -0
    Himars is an inferior system to the tornado S. Still, no photos of its destruction, just like no photos of ukrainians destroying any smerch or tornado S.

Regular dislikes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:01 pm

💥 Attacks launched by high-precision armament of Russian Aerospace Forces at the provisional bases of the 'Foreign Legion' near Markovo, Kramatorsk (Donetsk People's Republic), as well as near Novoosinovo (Kharkov region) have resulted in the elimination of over 70 foreign mercenaries, more than 100 of them have been wounded

There is a NATzO Whore in here who pretends that this didn't happen but is quick to believe the same source when its about Russian casualties Laughing Laughing Laughing

kvs, lyle6 and Belisarius like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:05 pm

You forgot to post the "proof"

Says the NAZI Whore who didn't post the "proof" about strikes on Russians duh Laughing

Himars is an inferior system to the tornado S. Still, no photos of its destruction, just like no photos of ukrainians destroying any smerch or tornado S.

We know which side you are NAZI Whore jocolor
    limb

Post  limb Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:07 pm

So you can only reply with insults I see...

As for makeevka, voenkors posted picture of the destroyed building plus geolocation.

owais.usmani likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:11 pm

So you can only reply with insults I see...

You didn't post insults prior? Liar

As for makeevka, voenkors posted picture of the destroyed building plus geolocation.

Anyone can post photos of destroyed buildings, show us all 63+ individuals who were presumably killed with complete ID or else this is just another NATzO PIG Propaganda Laughing

kvs, lyle6 and Belisarius like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:14 pm

"Funny how NATzO PIG bootlickers are quick to dismiss info when it doesn't suit them"

You know the hypocrisy with this statement was legendary your "side" no different, even when the russian MOD said your guys are wrong you guys still think you right.

So regardless of the story being true or not which I cannot say, you don't exactly have any moral high ground to stand on when it comes to telling facts
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:15 pm

Your only purpose on these forums is to provoke and turn people in the wrong direction, whether that's dooming, sowing discontent and mistrust, or attempting to paint the forum in a bad light by making suggestions about raping someone

I agree. There are certainly NATzO PIG Spooks in here who are tasked not just to monitor for intel but also sow discord among Pro Russian users.

I WANT TO MAKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO ALL NATZO NAZI PIGS THAT MY INTENT ON THEIR COMPLETE AND UTTER DESTRUCTION IS UNWAVERING attack attack attack

lyle6, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

limb

Post  limb Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:17 pm

>Voenkors in the donbass report Ukrainian rockets hit a building full of mobilized, casaulties in the dozens

>Deny anything of the sort happened,  insult people believing the voenkors, wait for official sources

>Ru MoD confirms  a building full of troops was hit, several dozen killed, voenkor claims were confirmed by officials

>Call people believimg voenkors nazi whores

jocolor  jocolor

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:18 pm

You honestly believe that the CIA... monitors this forum for info.....I can't even fathom that, you've got to be crazy to think that honestly. All you guys do is repost info from telegrams and sites, you think the CIA needs you for that.....

Let me make things clear for you, if an actually CIA member say that, they'd laugh their asses off at you and be like "Dirt can give us more information then these fools"

wow just wow man.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:18 pm

So regardless of the story being true or not which I cannot say, you don't exactly have any moral high ground to stand on when it comes to telling facts

I'm not here to present myself as an expert, I'm 101% sure that this moral highground for telling the truth does NOT apply to all NATzO bootlickers as well jocolor
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:20 pm

Voenkors in the donbass report Ukrainian rockets hit a building full of mobilized, casaulties in the dozens

Show photo proof of casualties or you're a NAZI Whore Laughing
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:21 pm

Regular wrote:I remember when everyone made fun of Ukrainians when they bunched up in barracks hundreds kilometres from front. But here Russians did the same while 15 from the frontline.

If Russia managed to get 60 troops killed by apes by putting them in one place 15km from the frontline with cellphones on then Russia didn't deserve to have those troops in the first place

Good Lord Darwin suffers no fools and is always just

Arkanghelsk wrote:Noone really has fought in similar conditions and against a well armed and motivated opponent, and for being undermanned, the Russian army did what was expected

Ukrainians are not well armed and are not well motivated, stop trying to use this excuse

They are apes with leftovers

We fought the same type of "well armed and motivated" enemy back in '99 (literally while being bombed by largest aerial armada in human history) and they were all dead within couple of weeks and for the rest of the war combat was taking place alongside Albanian border where countless more were turned into fertilizer

Don't try to equate Ukrainian apes and other NATO office supplies with NATO, they are not the same

To defeat the enemy you must kill the enemy, if you fail to kill the enemy by choosing not to kill him it's your own well deserved failure

owais.usmani and limb like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:21 pm

Let me make things clear for you, if an actually CIA member say that, they'd laugh their asses off at you and be like "Dirt can give us more information then these fools"

Yes I'm pretty sure this CIA agent knows where I will be starting the next forest fire this summer to extract revenge and impose costs on American NAZIs

GarryB likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:25 pm

Buddy if the CIA wanted you dead, you'd be dead before you knew what hit you.......
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:30 pm

Buddy if the CIA wanted you dead, you'd be dead before you knew what hit you.......

Get rid of your Tom Clancy novels its getting to your head Very Happy

Whats certain is that I have infiltrated North America and I will destroy it from within attack
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:43 pm

Ukrainians are not well armed and are not well motivated, stop trying to use this excuse

You have watched too many cartoons lately for sure.
    But of course, they were.
    They were not only motivated but de facto nazified.
    As this is a stupid word used mostly for the Russian audience, we can easily replace it with Ukrainian chauvinism.
    This is the worst type of shit, and nobody who has not faced that will understand it fully.
    We talk the mentality of Auschwitz guards. Slaughters of Warsaw. Executors from Baby Yar. Monsters that murdered 100k civilians, mostly women and children, with axes and vily.
    The most absurd part of it is the fact, that this chauvinism is figured up story, bottom up.
    That is what makes it especially dangerous because their rulers won't hesitate to teach, say and picture any idiocy they will figure is suitable.
    Hear what those fukers are saying, really do. It is mindblowing.
    And they have been obviously well armed, it was the second heaviest army in Europe after the Russkies. Those transports of weapons were there for 8 years, I suppose you do realize that?
    The military training started back in the 90s already, I was giving examples of Ukro army units in the NATO maneuvers as far ago as 1997.
    I would say that most of us fell into a trap by watching the general misery and state of Ukro state, with its miserable economic situation.
    That turned out to be a well carried maskirovka, because arming them was carried at full swing.
    Nobody reasonably accounted for that they will transfer them to some bloody military camp. But they did! And the Ukrs liked that as long as they could jump like monkeys yapping how superior race they are...
    Just make a fast research for junked Ukro equipment. If you did, then pay attention of how many brand new, Ukrainian-origin equipment they had.
    Tons of Kozaks, tons of Bucefals, a really weird number of Bulats emerged. Vilkha MLRS, hell of Bayraktars, extremely powerful air defense considering the Euro standards.
    Individual soldier's gear in the beginning of the war was shockingly good - two generations ahead of what the republican militants had, and on pair with the Russian VDV I would say.
    Food supply was obviously at a higher level if compared to 2014/2015.
    The fact that Russkie beat the shit out of them, and what is left is a light infantry with logistic hell is another issue.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, kvs, Hole, lyle6, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:11 pm

as expected NATzO NAZI PIG Media is in hysterical celebratory mode following the recent Terrorist attack on Russian troops. Rolling Eyes

Russia needs to impose a powerful response ASAP to dampen current NAZI mood and send a clear message that such attacks will cost NATzO NAZI PIGS 20000+ casualties as payback attack
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:19 pm

How is it a terrorist attack? they are troops during wartime, they are fair game. Civilians sure, but when you wear a uniform that changes things
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:25 pm

How is it a terrorist attack? they are troops during wartime, they are fair game. Civilians sure, but when you wear a uniform that changes things

How do you like it when I use NATzO's approach when describing incidents like this? I'm a fair person, But seeing how NATzO resort to dirty methods then I wont hesitate to do the same a couple dozen times.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:34 pm

Back in my younger days in the early 2000s I used to have a positive attitude toward the US, take note the US has been allied with my native country far longer than Japan and South Korea

But then in the mid 2000s under Bush the US suddenly sent its ambassador to meet with the top official of an Islamic separatist group south of the country and put pressure on the government to give concessions to the separatists for an autonomous region where they can impose their Sharia rule.

What kind of a F*cking treaty ally does that?? I don't recall the US sending its ambassador in Pukraine to meet with Donbass officials and put pressure on Kiev to give broader autonomy to the region, and Pukraine has been allied with the US for how long?

The US does not value its alliances and will not hesitate to abandon its allies when its not in its interest angry

GarryB likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:37 pm

Bruh, that's not a dirty tactic. Just because you aren't on the front line doesn't mean you cannot be targeted.

If you are a soldier during wartime you are FAIR GAME regardless of where you are.

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:38 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #35 - Page 14 11115410
    https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/54889/wikileaks-us-backed-milf

American PlG Backstabbers!
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:40 pm

What do the MILF and US dealings in SEAhave to do with Ukraine?

JohninMK likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:40 pm

Bruh, that's not a dirty tactic. Just because you aren't on the front line doesn't mean you cannot be targeted.

NATzO calls Russian attacks against Pukrainian military targets as terrorist attacks, I simply copied NATzO's approach Rolling Eyes

GarryB, kvs, lyle6 and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:58 am