Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
Karl Haushofer
famschopman
Stealthflanker
SolidarityWithRussia
ahmedfire
Ned86
billybatts91
Kiko
Belisarius
klahtinen
lyle6
sundoesntrise
Eugenio Argentina
Broski
zare
Regular
AlfaT8
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
TMA1
Serberus
VARGR198
ludovicense
bandit6
zorobabel
Arkanghelsk
Sprut-B
d_taddei2
Airbornewolf
littlerabbit
Arrow
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
andalusia
crod
caveat emptor
Tsavo Lion
Firebird
SeigSoloyvov
Dr.Snufflebug
Isos
franco
AMCXXL
Singular_Transform
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Podlodka77
nomadski
Backman
Big_Gazza
Krepost
GarryB
thegopnik
lancelot
diabetus
Werewolf
DerWolf
sepheronx
Erk
kvs
psg
Hole
PapaDragon
mnztr
PhSt
RTN
ALAMO
ucmvulcan
Scorpius
limb
flamming_python
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:02 am

No buddy don't try to protect yourself now, You threw a hissy fit like you normally do and you are still doing it under the guise of trying to sound neutral.

Also what you are saying has NOTHING to do with what I said, This is how you know people have no understanding.

When you bring up separate matters to try and prove your case.

My remark was about how Ukraine isn't running out of men that is all, I did not say anything about the othercrap your trying to bring up to cover your ass.

So save it.
    Isos
    Isos

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33

Post  Isos Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:19 am

Seig wrote:No, they aren't running out, You guys have been saying this for months and Ukraine has no problem massing troops, now maybe if a million plus where dead, I'd agree but only 100k? that's not enough deaths for Ukraine to be running out of men. With Ukraine's current population they will have no problems getting more men after only 100k KIA. You will need to kill waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more then that to start seeing manpower problems.

It's not about running out of men. They have millions of them. In those 100k they lost the most experience and most motivated nazi fanatics.

Now they mobilize normal men which aren't specially nazi fanatics and value their life. Being send on the front makes them think twice about the situation and they are more likely to surrender once they figure out that Ukraine lack weapons logistics, strategy and is loosing too many soldiers for gaining 1 small area.

Their fighting capability will degrade as time passes. And it's not the dumb 6 month worth Nato training in 2 actual weeks that will make them valuable soldiers.

Throwing human waves for every small battle will return the population and soldiers agaibst them.

GarryB, flamming_python and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:51 am

* 10:46 🇷🇺🇺🇦 Russian intelligence officers told a RIA Novosti correspondent that they met Ukrainian tanks with welded hatches at the front.
    "They forcibly made suicide bombers out of them," the intelligence officer said.

According to him, many of these crews do not conduct combat operations, turn the turret back and drive towards Russian positions, after which they are pulled out by Russian technicians.

https://t.me/intelslava/42224 (video link is long)

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:19 am

Looks like the much vaunted assault to klescheevka and chasov yar has sputtered to a halt. The now 2 month long "advance" on the opytnoe hamlet continues. "Ukrainians are fighting for each house" they say. Well I guess russians are really slow at clearing houses. Really funny to pretend each  small dacha house is a "fortress" like hole claimed

I really like how I predicted bakhmut falling in november, and podlodka, ever quick, jumped in to call me a liar. I guess my pessimism was too optimistic. My revised prediction is soledar and bakhmut falling in september 2024. Slavyansk will never be liberated.  Marinka will fall in mid october, 2023, vodyanoe will be taken in march 2023,  avdeevka MIGHT be liberated in early december 2024. Opytnoe by bakhmut will fall in around 3-5 months. Belogorovka by the seversky donets will fall in 2 months. Ugledar will never be taken because the terrain is just too favorable for ukraine there, and after maryinka theres over 30km of "fortifed areas" defending ugledar from the north.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:37 pm

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:40 pm

limb Today at 11:19 am
    Looks like the much vaunted assault to klescheevka and chasov yar has sputtered to a halt. The now 2 month long "advance" on the opytnoe hamlet continues. "Ukrainians are fighting for each house" they say. Well I guess russians are really slow at clearing houses. Really funny to pretend each small dacha house is a "fortress" like hole claimed
    I really like how I predicted bakhmut falling in november, and podlodka, ever quick, jumped in to call me a liar. I guess my pessimism was too optimistic. My revised prediction is soledar and bakhmut falling in september 2024. Slavyansk will never be liberated. Marinka will fall in mid october, 2023, vodyanoe will be taken in march 2023, avdeevka MIGHT be liberated in early december 2024. Opytnoe by bakhmut will fall in around 3-5 months. Belogorovka by the seversky donets will fall in 2 months. Ugledar will never be taken because the terrain is just too favorable for ukraine there, and after maryinka theres over 30km of "fortifed areas" defending ugledar from the north.

That's good compared to the sanity that won't come back to you in 2023, 2024, 2025..
    If there is ever another casting for the Matrix, I suggest you apply to be the new Oracle.
    What an idiot, what an idiot...No No

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:50 pm

That's good compared to the sanity that won't come back to you in 2023, 2024, 2025..
    If there is ever another casting for the Matrix, I suggest you apply to be the new Oracle.
    What an idiot, what an idiot...No No

Wow, a movie reference! Wont you throw in some shitty 80s music too??

My predictions have been consistently too optimistic. I dial back my optimism.
    Does konashenkov tell you what to say? B ecause thats all you post. Just tass and konashenkov. Why do have to pollute the thread with them when people can just read them on the official MoD and TASS site?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 Screen11

lancelot dislikes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:06 pm

Limb, I am your enemy and I will always be your enemy.
    If I haven't already written it to you, then here it is, just so you know. Very Happy
    I haven't published Konashenkov's statements in the last few days because there are too many links and I I do not have will to translate them.
    There are other people who still do it, but you had nothing else to write except to mention Konashenkov.

It is not just a conflict in Russia. I already wrote on Thursday that I want the collapse of the West more than I want the victory of Russia.
    I don't wish you wars, but I wish the western countries everything that they imposed on other countries for centuries.
    I don't like the West much more than I like Russia - so judge for yourself.
    Your team is Seig and Isos, you're wasting your time arguing with me. Suspect

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:35 pm

Interesting collection of armour on that train, especially if actually headed for Ukraine as opposed to other NATO sites.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:37 pm

Likely to be an increasing problem, transformer suicide.

psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lancelot, Broski and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:42 pm

Taurevanime
    @Taurevanime
    ·
    10h
    Russians in Ukraine using the 2B25 82mm silent mortar.

Something I know you've kept your eye out for @thinkdefence

Dr.Snekotron
    @snekotron
    ·
    6h
    The 2B25 is an example of a spigot mortar. In contrast to a regular mortar that is propelled by propellant gases, these "silent mortars" are launched by a piston. The shell is prepared by mounting it on a central rod inside the tube. The piston moves and pushes the shell out.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 FjCFJW2XgAAXlup?format=jpg&name=small

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 FjCE2ypXoAENeyQ?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, kvs, Broski and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:48 pm

Russians With Attitude
    @RWApodcast
    ·
    18h
    & now they've seized the Lavra in Kiev from the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

Donald Trump Jr.
    @DonaldJTrumpJr
    ·
    16h
    BREAKING: Zelensky is banning the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.

His government has also been raiding Ukrainian Orthodox churches and arresting priests. (Prob why he’s a Dem superstar)

He’s all about freedom guys. Let’s send him another $100,000,000,000.00 with no accountability.

Medvedev https://t.me/azmilitary11/29918

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 Fi-uxPDWQAYie9B?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lyle6, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:19 pm

Post SeigSoloyvov Today at 10:02 am
    No buddy don't try to protect yourself now, You threw a hissy fit like you normally do and you are still doing it under the guise of trying to sound neutral.
    Also what you are saying has NOTHING to do with what I said, This is how you know people have no understanding.
    When you bring up separate matters to try and prove your case.
    My remark was about how Ukraine isn't running out of men that is all, I did not say anything about the othercrap your trying to bring up to cover your ass.
    So save it.

The problem with you is that you have an equal distribution of moments when you are a sane guy with actually very accurate perspective, and an absolute troll with no clue and zero understanding.
    The other part however can be totally not your fault, just an effect of Anglosaxon info stream you are flooded with - that makes you absolutely lacking the clue.
    Not only me, but few other folks here tried to paint a broader picture of the things out there, but some are just impregnated and won't record the info even if given on a silver plate.
    Yet, we must try, because cases of the sane pictures are rare, especially in English.
    So again ...
    Ukroshitstan you are watching now has nothing to do with Ukraine.
    For the last 8 years, it was an object of a constant process of dehumanization.
    In multiple aspects, not only the nazi ideology, but physically ethnic cleansing was going there for years.
    Ukrainian refugees flooded both Russia and Europe from 2014 on.
    We talk millions of people, the first wave consisted of probably as many as 7-8 million Ukrainian citizens, spread in Russia, Poland, Germany, Romania, Hungary and Germany.
    This wave was consisting mostly of young people, in the peak of productive age. We talk whole families, with kids.
    Most of those refugees never considered coming back to Ukraine.
    I know that because there are some 2-3 mln of them in my country only. There is no general store, no car workshop, and no construction team without them.
    A week ago I hired a construction company, and out of five folks there FIVE were Ukrainians.
    Each day, my packages are carried by Siergiey. My post is being delivered by a young Ukrainian girl. The tires in my cars have been changed for winter ones by Ukrainians. My home was painted by my Ukrainian employees. Ukrainians are sitting at the cash desks of any general store here.
    In Russia, there are even more of them, however, they won't be so much visible, for obvious reasons.
    Are you getting the scale of it, or not yet?
    This was the first wave only.
    It was assisted by Russian annexation of the Crimea, with 2.5 mln population.
    Donbas and Lugansk constituted for a further 5 mln.
    The area annexed by Russians now is about 10 mln people in total.
    7-8 fleed 2014 on.
    Same now.
    The exodus continues, because this is one of the Russkie objectives.
    Do you add the numbers with me?
    We are talking about situation, when some 20, maybe even 25 mln Ukrainians are not in Ukraine anymore.
    And before the shit hit the fan back in 2014, Ukraine was already at the edge of 40 mln, down from the 1993 peak of 53 (!!) mln citizens.
    This is a real scale of this tragedy. It's human factor.
    Nobody sane wishes a fellow human this kind of destruction that was unleashed on this country, that REALLY left the Soviet Union with the huge potential of being one of the biggest industrial superpowers. In worldwide perspective.

So, the numbers for the population in the 404 now are at some +/- 20 mln people, and I am gravy serious. And that number is ticking down, not up.

The other thing is social structure of this population - as I have said, at least the first wave was made of the young working-age population mostly.

You still adding the dots, do you?

Now, if we consider let's say SovietUnion mass mobilization of 1942, it brought about 6% of the population in ranks.
    W can't apply this number, because the social structure of the Soviet Union back then was totally different. Population was younger, on average. Families had more kids, like 4-5 as a norm.
    Considering that, a "modern" society can enlist maybe some 4%. That's it. And we don't talk about any external factors, like the population structure, because it would bring that number even more down in the case of today's 404.

4% of 25 mln is 1 million troops. And no, 404 is not 25 mln anymore, and this number can be easily adjusted for the age/sex structure.
    But let's say that yes, they can enlist a million sould. In total.

Well ... Russkie took down half of that already.

Just do the math.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lyle6, lancelot, Broski and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:21 pm

WTF Mad

Last edited by Arrow on Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:23 pm

This is why the Pope recently blurted out his racist spew at Buryats and Chechens. The objective for centuries has been to
    grab the lands that are part of Ukraine into the Catholic western dominion. Now Elensky is trying to achieve the purge of the
    indigenous Orthodox church in one fell swoop.

I would say that this is a good reason to roll all the way to the Polish border. Full on regime change.

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, littlerabbit, Hole and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:27 pm

The twitter link above smells of the usual sky is falling 6th column propaganda operating in Russia.

This is a psyop that intends to worm in discontent with the Russian government for "selling out". At the end
    of the day it is Russia's enemies that win while "patriots" f*ck themselves and Russia in the ass with defeatist
    excrement.

If Russian decision makers are choosing a certain path, then it is not automatically to sell Russia down the river.
    The 6th column never provides any context and valuable information. It is always a spew of hysteria.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:35 pm

@ALAMO

It is likely that millions of able bodied men have fled Ukraine since February 24 to avoid being conscripted. So the 1 million man
    army that Elensky masturbated about is a fiction. There is confirmation of this by the age profile of the draftees. We are seeing
    people over 50 years of age and some of them look like they are of 60. The Kiev regime has blown its wad and if the highly likely
    major offensive is launched by the Russian army this winter, then it is game over.

But I think the Russian government is making a mistake with the size of the force it is going to engage. They should have mobilized
    2 million and rolled over all of Ukraine. With 380,000 extra troops they can't do this without over-stretching.

No, I am not calling for Ukrainian blood. An under-sized force will probably result in more bloodshed. A large force can control the
    situation much better and faster.

GarryB and ALAMO like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:00 pm

My personal opinion is that the Kiev junta is really running out of cannon fodder.
    Those numbers do add up.
    Russkie really killed much more than 100k, which means a further 300-400k wounded.
    Some of them serious.
    Materials with cemeteries are really mindblowing, as we talk about multiple locations with hundreds of fresh graves each. All over the 404.
    Flags waving over them are increasing the impression, so objectively I don't blame the Kievan regime for canceling this ritual. Ukrainian banners spread to the horizon and speak more than 1000 words can say.
    When the Brits first called "200k" number back in Summer, I was shocked and disbelieved. The easiest answer was frauding the financial documents by the Kievan junta, to get money for dead souls. NATO pays for the Ukro army. Remember that the Afghanistan army was driven by the very same scenario - impressive on paper, yet the cash flowing to the pockets was the only thing that the whole structure was constructed for. Non existing units, non existing soldiers.
    But then, I watched some materials made with the republican cleansing units. They had to construct a whole military structure for that purpose. They have dug out not dozens, not hundreds, but thousands of bodies.
    Nobody cared about the fallen.
    Ukro side didn't even consider taking the bodies back.
    To die on war is a tragedy. To die on war of a nazi regime is stupid. But to die on war of nazi regime, and be left behind like an animal, with your family begging for information denied to them not to pay the insurance ... is speechless.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, mnrck, littlerabbit, Hole and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:52 pm

If Ukraine was running out of bodies, it would not take 10 months to liberate a small village

Meanwhile Ukraine managed to take Kherson, Kharkov, Kiev, and other cities back within the same time frame

Stay objective - fanboyism clouds the judgement

limb likes this post

psg and Broski dislike this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:53 pm

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:56 pm

What are these sources? Probably Ukro Nazi toilets wrote:

No " withdrawal of weapons from the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant will become part of the agreement to protect the nuclear power plant, said Rafael Grossi, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, in an interview with La Repubblica"

It is not known whether an agreement will be reached.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:01 pm

No " withdrawal of weapons from the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant will become part of the agreement to protect the nuclear power plant, said Rafael Grossi, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, in an interview with La Repubblica"

This NATzO rat can spew whatever he wants, doesn't mean Russia will do it. Why would Russia withdraw from Russian territories? More wishful thinking from NATzO. As a response Russia needs to send more volleys of missiles and drones to impose more pain and suffering on Ukro NAZIs and their NATzO hosts russia

GarryB likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:32 pm

Arrow wrote:No " withdrawal of weapons from the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant will become part of the agreement to protect the nuclear power plant, said Rafael Grossi, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, in an interview with La Repubblica"
    The only weapons there belong to the people guarding the NPP.

Maybe Grossi should ask his Nazi buddies in Kiev why the heck they only hit the buildings of the NPP when they are aiming their "sophisticated and extremly accurate" western
    artillery weapons at the "russian weapons" based there.  Rolling Eyes

“So far, I can only say that in his interview Grossi is trying to make his wishes seem like reality” - Renat Karcha, adviser to the General Director of Rosenergoatom.

Last edited by Hole on Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New info)

GarryB, flamming_python, Arrow, Big_Gazza, kvs, lancelot and Broski like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:34 pm

Recently, ZNPP employees signed new contracts with Rosatom, which is interesting.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:39 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 Fjd_a610
    Ukro Mi-8, Selidovo region
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 Fjd_xa10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #33 - Page 29 Fjd_xe10

GarryB, franco, psg, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:55 pm