Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

kvs
    kvs

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  kvs Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:53 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:Images of night strikes at infrastructure facilities of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Nikopol. The RF Armed Forces set targets in the industrial zone, where the enemy camouflaged equipment and weapons.

Charly015 says they are due to strikes from Shahed 136 (Geranium 2) UAVs.

BTW notice the snow swirling around the camera?  Winter is coming...  and it will bring the Storm.   Twisted Evil

https://twitter.com/Afroditaa1984/status/1578482011450535938

That cannot be snow. I have seen the same swirling particle effect in summer footage. It is some sort of dust and the camera is
    really picking up on it since it is not zooming. But you are right, the winter will bring a major Russian offensive. By then the
    Ukr army will have been hollowed out to a critical point. The Kiev regime is apparently throwing its forces from Odessa, the Kiev
    region and other parts. The Russian strategy of absorbing the attacks while burning through Ukr cannon fodder is brilliant.
    Gonzalo Lira makes a point that all the chicken little hysterics fail to grasp: an army loses when it no longer has the manpower and
    equipment to put up enough resistance to enemy attacks. This critical depletion level is being quickly approached by the Kiev
    regime and the regime will be hit with a Russian attack at this worst possible time. I expect Russia to roll barely opposed all the
    way to the far western Ukr heartland around Lviv. I think Russia will pause there since this will be the last, last stand of the
    Ukr ethno-fascists. That is their heartland.

But I have seen analysis where it is predicted that the ethno-fascists will not put up with much of a fight. They can't hide
    behind untermenschen human shields like they do in the south and east.

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, lyle6, Backman, Mir and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:55 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

It was a seaborne drone that destroyed the bridge:

https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status/1578711005684563969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

That truck was only probably intentional "collateral damage."

In addition to that a cargo train was also partially destroyed in the explosion.

The explosion was probably intentionally timed with the above-mentioned cargo train passing at this point on the bridge to maximize the damage.

Don't think so. An exploding UUV would result in an obvious wake/wave but the sea surface is flat and undisturbed post explosion.

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Isos, Lapain, lyle6, Broski and like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:56 pm

kvs wrote:That cannot be snow.   I have seen the same swirling particle effect in summer footage.   It is some sort of dust and the camera is
    really picking up on it since it is not zooming.  

Ahh... ty for the correction.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:01 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Russians in war are like Italians in football, that is, when everyone underestimates them, they win. ...

Like they won WW1 and Cold War?

Pussyfooting doesn't win wars, killing does

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:07 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

In addition to that a cargo train was also partially destroyed in the explosion.

The explosion was probably intentionally timed with the above-mentioned cargo train passing at this point on the bridge to maximize the damage.

Don't think so.  An exploding UUV would result in an obvious wake/wave but the sea surface is flat and undisturbed post explosion.

Looks like a civilian passenger car, besides the civilian truck, was also destroyed.

Another video:

https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1578722671101026304

Looks like some Russian civilians died as a result of this attack, will the Western mass media mention it?

Seaborne, does not automatically mean underwater, see the video in the link I first posted.

There was clearly something moving in the water under the bridge at the moment of the explosion.

flamming_python likes this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:09 pm

War Monitor
    @WarfareReports
    ·
    19 Min.
    ⚡MAXAR released some satellite images of the Crimean bridge.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 4 Fekl4ZVXoAMJGLa?format=jpg&name=900x900

Did the truck come from the Crimea side? The pressure must have gone down to trigger a wave movement.
    The bridge could not have hit a lake attack at this point. The bridge has the damage far above the water.
    A rocket would also have damaged driving.
    But it doesn't.

kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and Broski like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:18 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

Don't think so.  An exploding UUV would result in an obvious wake/wave but the sea surface is flat and undisturbed post explosion.

Looks like a civilian passenger car, besides the civilian truck, was also destroyed.

Another video:

https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1578722671101026304

Looks like some Russian civilians died as a result of this attack, will the Western mass media mention it?

Seaborne, does not automatically mean underwater, see the video in the link I first posted.

There was clearly something moving in the water under the bridge at the moment of the explosion.

You're right

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 4 Spam210

kvs and Odin of Ossetia like this post

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:23 pm

Late september a drone already washed ashore near Sevastopol. Likely they used one or two of these fitted with explosives, and the truck was just a way to blame the Russians for an inside job, suposedly due to internal problems (sounds like something a cokehead would think up at 5 in the morning waiting for his fix).

sepheronx, flamming_python, kvs and Odin of Ossetia like this post

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:50 pm

Backman wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aaaaaand... it's gone

And what fireworks show it was, damn!

Russia is getting absolutely dickslapped and what's their response? Organizing investigation committee (as if this is some big mystery) lol1

Ukraine has shitload of electric power plants, heating plants, bridges, tunnels and God knows what else all just sitting there waiting for the press of a button to disappear and still nothing even now

Ukraine and West figured out that Russians will be pussyfooting and will take it all up the ass like a good boys until the very end and are taking full advantage of that insight (not that it's rocket science)

I said when this started, if Russia allows some apes to blow up that bridge it means that Russia didn't deserve to have that bridge in the first place

I dont doubt that Russia will completely decapitate Kiev eventually. They have no choice.

They could have decapitated Kiev on February 24, the war should have been over on February 25.

But instead, they chose to be a laughing stock for the entire world through this SMO shit.

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:59 pm

0nillie0 wrote:Late september a drone already washed ashore near Sevastopol. Likely they used one or two of these fitted with explosives, and the truck was just a way to blame the Russians for an inside job, suposedly due to internal problems (sounds like something a cokehead would think up at 5 in the morning waiting for his fix).

Explosion that size would indicate the drone to be extremely massive, which is why I don't believe that narrative.  Possible but I doubt it.  The explosion was surface level too.

The bridge is well protected by radar systems and AD systems, and these systems that were used by Russians in Syria.

As I said earlier, a warhead on a short range BM doesn't do that kind of explosion.  A drone big enough to do that would have to be massive. If it's flying, it would light up on radar like a Christmas tree. If it was seaborne, it wouldn't make much sense of the surface damage.

As evident of Ukraines constant use of terrorism, I'm unsure why some of you have a hard time coming to terms that they would continue to use terrorism?

GarryB, Big_Gazza, zepia, zardof, Hole, owais.usmani, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:13 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    0nillie0 wrote:Late september a drone already washed ashore near Sevastopol. Likely they used one or two of these fitted with explosives, and the truck was just a way to blame the Russians for an inside job, suposedly due to internal problems (sounds like something a cokehead would think up at 5 in the morning waiting for his fix).

Explosion that size would indicate the drone to be extremely massive, which is why I don't believe that narrative.  Possible but I doubt it.  The explosion was surface level too.

The bridge is well protected by radar systems and AD systems, and these systems that were used by Russians in Syria.

As I said earlier, a warhead on a short range BM doesn't do that kind of explosion.  A drone big enough to do that would have to be massive. If it's flying, it would light up on radar like a Christmas tree. If it was seaborne, it wouldn't make much sense of the surface damage.

As evident of Ukraines constant use of terrorism, I'm unsure why some of you have a hard time coming to terms that they would continue to use terrorism?

If that were the case that portion of the bridge would have been obliterated, instead some solid sections of the bridge were simply knocked off.

It was a seaborne drone, and the video evidence confirms it.

Explosive materials these days can be extremely powerful.

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:16 pm

That looks like a patrol boat. The effect must have been directed upwards. Someone must have trained this. That was not an easy number. The SBU is not capable of this. He may have bribed whoever but such attacks can only be the CIA or MI6 on the NATO side. Maybe the French may not be so crazy to do it. It wasn't a sea drohne.

flamming_python and Backman like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:31 pm

nazi saboteurs sundoesentshine for them anymore
    https://t.me/sashakots/36369

Geran-2 paid a short visit to ukro Artillery's Barracks
    https://t.me/intelslava/38638

Now the question what will be Russian's answer...They always warned against Crimea attacks.

Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:39 pm

IOSTOCONPUTIN 🇷🇺💪🇷🇺💪🇷🇺💪
    @ilciclistainblu
    ·
    22min.
    ⚡⚡⚡It was reported that the arrival of the Geran-2 kamikaze drone took place at the site of the 5
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 4 Fek5yEPX0AEeyJg?format=jpg&name=medium

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:44 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

If that were the case that portion of the bridge would have been obliterated, instead some solid sections of the bridge were simply knocked off.

It was a seaborne drone, and the video evidence confirms it.

Explosive materials these days can be extremely powerful.

There is no video evidence of it, especially when the explosion was surface level.

You haven't been right about a single thing since your time on this forums. Why would you be now? Especially providing nothing.

Regardless, I had you on block since forever because of your useless stupid diatribe. I'll keep you there (I suspect most do since barely anyone responds to you).

Anyway, I'll let the proper authorities establish what the event was.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:02 am

As a response, continue seizing fast territories. Push towards Odessa. Let's follow Yanquiland's reaction to Kiev's increasing reliance on terrorism.

sepheronx, GarryB, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:21 am

That wake under the bridge looks suspicious but the video is not clear enough

Could be a wave or whatever

Regardless if it is a sea-borne drone, that's a direct attack of NATO on Russian infrastructure. And given Nord Stream, it wouldn't be the first time. They are becoming more bold and it is grounds for retaliation. What is the difference between a remote sea-borne drone and a missile?

PapaDragon, Backman and Broski like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:31 am

flamming_python wrote:That wake under the bridge looks suspicious but the video is not clear enough

Regardless if it is a sea-borne drone, that's a direct attack of NATO on Russian infrastructure. And given Nord Stream, it wouldn't be the first time. They are becoming more bold and it is grounds for retaliation. What is the difference between a remote sea-borne drone and a missile?

No chance, that's not a wave. This is a keel with a keel wave and about 1m at least over water.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 4 Spam310
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:36 am

flamming_python wrote:That wake under the bridge looks suspicious but the video is not clear enough

How many hours ago was the attack now? Maybe they are just going to get ready for the winter offensive and do nothing. Which is not advisable. Paul Craig Roberts is right about this. If there's no retaliation, it only means that the next attack will be sooner.

I have not watched any of the videos of the attack. I am enraged enough. Many Russians probably have the same reaction. Leadership did react when the population was enraged about the Kharkov pullback. I think we need a counter attack now. And its a mistake if we don't get one in the next 12 hours

Of course PCR wrote a piece about this already

October 8, 2022 | Categories: Articles & Columns | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article
    Why Does the Kremlin Encourage Ukrainian Terrorist Acts Against Russia?

Paul Craig Roberts

Why Does the Kremlin Keep On Complaining About Ukrainian Terrorism?

Does the Kremlin think the West cares?

How could the West possibly care about Kiev’s terrorism when the West itself engages in terrorist acts, such as blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines?

Would Ukraine have tried to destroy the Crimea Bridge if they thought there would be any retaliation from Russia against, for example, the infrastructure and communications of Kiev and Lviv?

The Kremlin has made it clear that it accepts provocations and does not retaliate. As terrorism is costless to Ukraine and the West, Russia can expect more terrorism. The Kremlin’s practice of always turning the other cheek is going to result in Armageddon.

The Kremlin is making a disastrous mistake.

owais.usmani and rfan like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:49 am

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:

No chance, that's not a wave. This is a keel with a keel wave and about 1m at least over water.
    This is 100 % a wave! In the video you can still see waves after the explosion and behind the bridge.

Explosives were in the truck. The explosion did structural damage to one lane and additional the lane "jumped" from the pillars. The structure of the lane is not rigid connected with the pillars and just lays on top of the pillars....fixed by its own weight.

If explosives were under the lane the explosion cloud would be different by the way...in contrast to what we see in videos.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, zardof and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:54 am

PapaDragon wrote:

What's strange about truck version? It makes perfect sense and it's clearly what happened

Load explosives on the truck, drive a truck on the bridge, once train is next to it press the button

Easiest thing in the world

Russians​ even installed all those nice surveillance cameras to film the big boom in all it's glory

I mean, the first CCTV footage. It looked like explosion came underneath the bridge, but then again newly released pictures shower no damage to below structures.

Now, loading the truck with explosives… how the **** did they get them there in the first place. I hope investigation will lead to some answers as Ukrainians are about to go IRA on Russians.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:00 am

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:

The image quality is not enough to judge whether it's a keel or just the trough behind the wave.
    Right at the last second there is also a bit of a wake coming to the other pillar further behind, which made me think that it was a wave. Although of course if it was a sea-drone, then the wake would ripple out from it and approach the adjacent pillar as well. And the fact that the wavefront appears most advanced between the pillars where the explosion was closest to is also suspicious.

Jury is still out.
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:04 am

ATLASCUB wrote:Requesting permanent account closure.

This comes as a surprise.

All the best buddy. You were a pillar of light in a never ending dust storm of sheeple, paid shills and dimwits on this board. And as you can see your quintessential quips have spread far and beyond.

You were the only person worthwhile visiting this forum for, a feat which has made me save some of the better posts you made throughout the last ~12 months. And many thanks for the elaborate responses you always sent in the many PM discussions we had. It was and is very much appreciated.

Hasta luego parcero.

Backman dislikes this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:14 am

As no one listens to his economic diatribes anymore, Craig Roberts has become an agent provocateur as of late.
    On a parallel but related topic, Yanquiland has recently waived the nuclear threat as a means for VVP throwing Uncle Joe a lifeline for the upcoming midterms & 2024 wrt START talks.

GarryB and Broski like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:26 am

You could be seeing a Rosgvardia fast patrol craft. They have some there 24/7 of which at least 15 are larger then 10 tonnes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:55 am