Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+70
JPJ
Tolstoy
dionis
0nillie0
ludovicense
The-thing-next-door
littlerabbit
Serberus
Krepost
Rodion_Romanovic
crod
Ispan
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
Scorpius
ahmedfire
OminousSpudd
Backman
thegopnik
ucmvulcan
bandit6
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
Podlodka77
Karl Haushofer
Airbornewolf
VARGR198
caveat emptor
Ned86
RTN
Firebird
lyle6
PhSt
mr_hd
d_taddei2
Sujoy
sepheronx
Stealthflanker
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
Dr.Snufflebug
Urluber
Broski
Arrow
Hole
owais.usmani
Belisarius
TMA1
Isos
PapaDragon
Singular_Transform
Regular
SeigSoloyvov
GarryB
kvs
LMFS
JohninMK
limb
ALAMO
ATLASCUB
nomadski
Mir
Big_Gazza
sundoesntrise
flamming_python
74 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:53 pm

Ukrainians from recently Russian-occupied Mariupol go to since long Russian-occupied Crimea:

...Discover that for one thing, the roads are better than anywhere in the rest of Ukraine. Damn those Russians.

Just a bit of humor.

Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  ALAMO Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:09 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Ukrainians from recently Russian-occupied Mariupol go to since long Russian-occupied Crimea:

...Discover that for one thing, the roads are better than anywhere in the rest of Ukraine. Damn those Russians.

Just a bit of humor.

The list of sins&crimes of the Mordor hordes is much longer than that.
    For example, they kidnapped about 370 000 kids and forced them to go to school on Sept 1st.
    The civilized world must obligatory stop that cruelty.

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:10 pm

flamming_python wrote:....
    They're on the cusp of being surrounded in Nikolayev and they're still worried about readying the Kherson offensive?

Definately an optimistic set of people. Like Defence Secretary Austin told them a few months back - the first step in winning is believing that you're gonna win. War is like a game of American Football; secretary Austin gets it. If you're down in the first half or take a downturn - there's no reason why you can't bounce back. It's all about the right mindset

It's like Coach Taylor said on Friday Night Lights: "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"

Granted, Coach Taylor was running a high school football team not a military in the middle of a war against Russia (and would never be dumb enough to end up in that situation in the first place) but basic point stands Cool

flamming_python and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:16 pm

Ukrainian "Legitimny" channel reports that according to their source the RuAF have destroyed 60% of all HIMARS Installations.
    https://t.me/levigodman/4773

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS and Podlodka77 like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:21 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:....
    They're on the cusp of being surrounded in Nikolayev and they're still worried about readying the Kherson offensive?

Definately an optimistic set of people. Like Defence Secretary Austin told them a few months back - the first step in winning is believing that you're gonna win. War is like a game of American Football; secretary Austin gets it. If you're down in the first half or take a downturn - there's no reason why you can't bounce back. It's all about the right mindset

It's like Coach Taylor said on Friday Night Lights: "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"

Granted, Coach Taylor was running a high school football team not a military in the middle of a war against Russia (and would never be dumb enough to end up in that situation in the first place) but basic point stands Cool

Fortunately for Russia the Russian leadership is like Bill Belichick while the Ukrainians have Rex Ryan, who thinks he is Vince Lombardi

PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Gomig-21 and Hole like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:49 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:And while the stupid Ukroshitstan monkeys are still playing the biggest Western whore, and everything is falling apart around them, Russian cities are under construction. MОСКВА is really a beast in this matter, at least at the level of Europe. In Europe, nothing comes close to Москва.
    I recently looked at the center of Nizhny Novgorod (formerly Gorky), and I was surprised at how clean the city is. I give the example of that city because in the West, when the story is about Russia, there are only Moscow and Peter.
    Our Belgrade is full of graffiti.
    I'm really interested in what is being built in Kiev... I think that is also an indicator of a special military operation.

I find it rather funny post. I mean Moskva, Ekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Ryazan, Krasnodar are higher in objective ratings regarding beauty, culture, architecture, living standard and safety than any major european city. Russia also has much cleaner cities than Europe. Kazan or Ryazan is probably the cleanest cit< in entire europe and with high percentage of muslims, while european countries with a muslim minority end up like a waste. Trash all over the place, unpleasant people shouting, drinking, swearing, selling drugs and make public places dangerous to go to. They displace the normal people by their hostile and dangerous nature. Shows what quality of people they brought under the flag of "asylum seekers" to Europe, high criminality, dirty, low social level and absolutely impossible to assimilate, but that was the plan all along.

Some places are nice but nowhere near the level of any of those russian cities I have mentioned.
    The only competitors would be Barcelona, Rome and Belgrad. The beauty of this city are due to history not because they were developed much over the last 30 years. Belgrad has history and development despite the unfavorable geopolitical position surrounded by NATO and EU.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Ispan, Hole and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:25 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:And while the stupid Ukroshitstan monkeys are still playing the biggest Western whore, and everything is falling apart around them, Russian cities are under construction. MОСКВА is really a beast in this matter, at least at the level of Europe. In Europe, nothing comes close to Москва.
    I recently looked at the center of Nizhny Novgorod (formerly Gorky), and I was surprised at how clean the city is. I give the example of that city because in the West, when the story is about Russia, there are only Moscow and Peter.
    Our Belgrade is full of graffiti.
    I'm really interested in what is being built in Kiev... I think that is also an indicator of a special military operation.

I find it rather funny post. I mean Moskva, Ekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Ryazan, Krasnodar are higher in objective ratings regarding beauty, culture, architecture, living standard and safety than any major european city. Russia also has much cleaner cities than Europe. Kazan or Ryazan is probably the cleanest cit< in entire europe and with high percentage of muslims, while european countries with a muslim minority end up like a waste. Trash all over the place, unpleasant people shouting, drinking, swearing, selling drugs and make public places dangerous to go to. They displace the normal people by their hostile and dangerous nature. Shows what quality of people they brought under the flag of "asylum seekers" to Europe, high criminality, dirty, low social level and absolutely impossible to assimilate, but that was the plan all along.

Some places are nice but nowhere near the level of any of those russian cities I have mentioned.
    The only competitors would be Barcelona, Rome and Belgrad. The beauty of this city are due to history not because they were developed much over the last 30 years. Belgrad has history and development despite the unfavorable geopolitical position surrounded by NATO and EU.

I agree ! In the West, when they talk about Russia, it's only Moscow and Peter, while everything else is just bears and vodka, Putin and Russian army. Here in Belgrade and in Serbian cities there is a lot of graffiti.
    In Belgrade, one day they paint over a building that is covered with graffiti, after a few days the same story again...
    I often go to the scyscrapercity forum and look at various cities in Russia. The only thing I didn't really like was Chelyabinsk and Omsk. There is still a lot of work to be done in those cities.
    I think the most construction is in Moscow, SP, Ekaterinburg, Vladivostok, Novosibirsk and Krasnoyarsk. I would send the ukroshitstan fighters to build asphalt on the "road of bones" in Siberia - with bare hands and short-sleeved T-shirts in January...

Werewolf and GunshipDemocracy like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:38 pm

Poor girl

kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:45 pm

JohninMK wrote:Poor girl

Did that Toyota Land Cruiser Prado step on an explosive device or did the detonation occur while driving ? It seems to me that something is going in the direction of the vehicle during the video.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:14 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Ukrainians from recently Russian-occupied Mariupol go to since long Russian-occupied Crimea:
    Liberated, not occupied.

GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:17 pm

@bradyafr & @neonhandrail beat me to it, working on a 🧵 about #Chornobaivka airport & the latest round of attacks there. here the hi-res imagery. As reported by civilians a messhall & command post was reportedly hit by HIMARS here last week. Damage seems extensive.

Civilians living in Washington or London tell someone on Twitter that the empty building that was damaged by a russian strike in March was a command post of the Russian Army. Then it must be true.  Rolling Eyes

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:19 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Fbkjvv10
    Cossacks
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Scree437
    RPG-30
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 T-62m_10
    T-62M with all extras.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Odin of Ossetia and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:23 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Fbk6vc10
    150 years of Donetsk coming up
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Img_2110
    The eagle looks unhealthy.  Very Happy

GarryB, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, LMFS, lyle6 and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:57 pm

Belisarius wrote:Ukrainian "Legitimny" channel reports that according to their source the RuAF have destroyed 60% of all HIMARS Installations.
    https://t.me/levigodman/4773

But everyone in NATzO knows that NATzO wunderwaffen are made out of unobtanium so it is impossible for Russians
    to destroy it.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:13 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 FbJi2_IakAE5j2C?format=jpg&name=medium
    Soon also in Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and other travel locations. Buy the first episode of an exciting Game, fun and play for the whole family.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS and Broski like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:47 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

Did that Toyota Land Cruiser Prado step on an explosive device or did the detonation occur while driving ? It seems to me that something is going in the direction of the vehicle during the video.

AFAIK, it was terrorist attack by Kiew regime to punish collaborators for the Russians. All over the place the Hohol scum is laughing and cheering for that. It is by definition a terrorist state and needs to be liquided entirely and Nazi hunt should be like I have advocated several times carried out among civilian populations. Enough of this "А нас са шо" (For what reason punish us). This didn do nuffin - stance is the same as during Nazi Germany. There are so many civilians with Nazism in their head it needs to be eradicated regardless if they did something in the past or not as they are time-ticking bombs which will live next to normal Russians and will kill and terrorize sooner or later.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:22 pm

The Bolsheviks are still killing the Russians, indirectly.. Russian Empire created this, the red vermin sold it and destroyed it. I can't list all the evils that the USSR inflicted on Russia, there is no end. The Russian Empire created this, the reds divided and created a fictional nation with no identity - USSR.
    Damned red worms..
    Given that Putin is a believer, as well as the close circle around him, I somehow glimpse what will be taken from the current Ukroshitstan.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Langua11

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:37 pm

^ Russia had a massive civil war. The pre war aristocracy clearly made some stupid moves too. Like funding the Bolsheviks assuming they would never be a thing.

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:42 pm

Donbass Devushka
    Forwarded from
    Masno
    👆👆👆👆👆

Well. A number of sources, friendly and not very friendly, as well as Western intelligence, recorded that in Mulino (Nizhny Novgorod region) the 3rd Army Corps of the RF Armed Forces, recruited from volunteers and not only, completed the staffing and combat coordination. At the moment, the corps is being relocated through the Neklinovka railway station (Rostov region) to the regions of the Donetsk People's Republic. In the future, the corps can reinforce both the southern and central military groups of the RF Armed Forces in Novorossia.

It is worth noting that, according to various sources, the size of the corps can vary between 40-60 thousand personnel. And according to open sources, it has already been noticed that the corps is literally flooded with new military equipment: T-90M and T-80BVM tanks, BMP-3 of 2015 with additional protection, protected by Tornado-U trucks, Typhoon-K armored vehicles, air defense systems Buk-M2, etc. And the fighters are armed with AK-12 assault rifles. 2020. and protected by new body armor 6B45.

I will say that for the already very powerful forces of the Russian Army in the southern directions of the Northern Military District, - according to intelligence and osinters, now there are 66 (SIXTY-SIX) battalion-tactical groups there, this is about 50 thousand people - such an increase looks extremely interesting .

https://t.me/s/DonbassDevushka

NOTE: some of the above doesn't make a lot of sense however multiple reports have this new army of Russian volunteers (being formed) as being called the 3rd Army Corps. As a point of interest, the Luhansk forces are called the 2nd Army Corps and the Donetsk forces are called the 1st Army Corps.

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, LMFS, Hole and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:49 pm

Ranking of the top 20 countries that are friendly to Ukraine per Forbes

Poland is at the top of this list. Also, America is fourth, Great Britain is in 7th place and Germany is in 17th place.

https://twitter.com/EspiritV1/status/1563628325842681858/photo/1

NOTE: expecting Canada to be higher. Guess we are not trying hard enough. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by franco on Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:10 am

franco wrote:Ranking of the top 20 countries that are friendly to Ukraine per Forbes

Poland is at the top of this list. Also, America is fourth, Great Britain is in 7th place and Germany is in 17th place.

NOTE: expecting Canada to higher. Guess we are not trying hard enough. Rolling Eyes

Kanada was the Banderite nest that enabled the degradation of Ukraine after 1990. Slime from Kanada
    moved in to fill the public perception space vacuum after the collapse of communism. They constructed
    the "civil society" of post 1990 Ukraine. What we see now is the fruit of Kanadian labour.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, LMFS and like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:38 am

kvs wrote:
    franco wrote:Ranking of the top 20 countries that are friendly to Ukraine per Forbes

NOTE: expecting Canada to higher. Guess we are not trying hard enough. Rolling Eyes

Kanada was the Banderite nest that enabled the degradation of Ukraine after 1990.    Slime from Kanada
    moved in to fill the public perception space vacuum after the collapse of communism.   They constructed
    the "civil society" of post 1990 Ukraine.   What we see now is the fruit of Kanadian labour.

Canada is well portrayed by South Park.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:42 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Img_2135
    Kodema, near Artemovsk (Bakhmut) been liberated. Sweeping currently underway. This was a key fortification point in the area.
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/21383

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:34 am

NOTE: expecting Canada to be higher. Guess we are not trying hard enough. Rolling Eyes

Poland is currently ruled by a German-Ukrainian mafia.

That is why it is so friendly. It is a state under control of the ethnic Ukrainians.

So real ethnic Poles do not rule in Poland.

It is called "Mexico of Europe" for a reason.

That is also why there is a hugely uneven distribution of wealth.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:46 am

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:Soon also in Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and other travel locations. Buy the first episode of an exciting Game, fun and play for the whole family.

The "Afghan Withdrawal" pack is next, but the price is exhorbitant. Its cheaper to buy a Lego C-17, and a half dozen packs of their "Third World Non-People". Mine is hanging from my study ceiling using 3 lengths of monofilament fishing line, 3rd worlders glued to the landing gear, and a couple suspended on more line and in dynamic falling poses with novelty screaming faces (brown people variant). Its certainly a conversation starter...

As a sign of the times we live in, I'll confirm that this is satire. Can't have any fragile woksters getting triggered, now can we? clown

GarryB and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:40 am