Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+68
xeno
Dr.Snufflebug
Serberus
walle83
crod
Broski
ludovicense
11E
ALAMO
Azi
Sprut-B
psg
PhSt
Krepost
Scorpius
OminousSpudd
franco
Singular_Transform
billybatts91
calripson
pavi
ATLASCUB
zorobabel
owais.usmani
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
DerWolf
d_taddei2
Ned86
Odin of Ossetia
Stealthflanker
Sujoy
Airbornewolf
Backman
sepheronx
mnztr
SolidarityWithRussia
VARGR198
Erk
thegopnik
Arrow
SeigSoloyvov
nomadski
LMFS
limb
dionis
Firebird
ucmvulcan
AlfaT8
TMA1
GunshipDemocracy
Werewolf
Isos
PapaDragon
Ispan
Hole
Regular
ArgentinaGuard
Belisarius
Mir
Kiko
caveat emptor
Big_Gazza
GarryB
Arkanghelsk
lyle6
JohninMK
flamming_python
kvs
72 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:18 am

Medev is known for being hot headed so a claim like this, I'd take with a big grain of salt, I highly doubt Russia will annex that much of Ukraine
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21

Post  Werewolf Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:24 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Medev is known for being hot headed so a claim like this, I'd take with a big grain of salt, I highly doubt Russia will annex that much of Ukraine

I hope they get every last bit of it and if the Polish want a piece I hope Russia makes them bleed for it.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Mir and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:17 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21 - Page 28 Img_2046
    During reconnaissance and search activities in the area of ​​​​the LPR liberated from the enemy, special forces discovered 12 Ukrainian tanks and BMP-2 with damage. During the inspection of armored vehicles, the National Guard seized five 12.7-mm Utes machine guns, more than a hundred grenades for a 40-mm foreign-made CR16 automatic grenade launcher, and cartridges of various calibers for small arms.

@RVvoenkor
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/16264

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, LMFS and like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:33 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21 - Page 28 Img_2047

🇬🇷Greek volunteers for Donbass have captured a Ukrainian BMP
    https://t.me/TheEternalUkrainian2/12219

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Odin of Ossetia and like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:48 am

Werewolf wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Medev is known for being hot headed so a claim like this, I'd take with a big grain of salt, I highly doubt Russia will annex that much of Ukraine

I hope they get every last bit of it and if the Polish want a piece I hope Russia makes them bleed for it.

Like I said Putin should offer to split Poland with Scholtz just to shut those grifters up.

psg, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, The-thing-next-door, thegopnik and like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:59 am

mnztr wrote:
    Like I said Putin should offer to split Poland with Scholtz just to shut those grifters up.
    *Polish flashbacks intensifies*

Rodion_Romanovic, thegopnik, Hole and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:06 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:It looks like a Buryat that castrated that Ukrainian

You know maybe I have lost humanity watching this war

I don't feel bad for him

This whole state built its ideology on anti Russian, yelling destroy Russians,  bombing Russians,  

All I can say is, if you are a hohol fighting, don't get caught

Because these guys from Akhmat and Buryat, are savage

And they saw what was done early on, and it will be done worse unto these nazi

Doesn't matter, this ISIS type shit is deplorable. So what if the Ukrainians did similar things (and so what if this guy was/is some kind of disgusting pedo rapist), don't stoop to their level. Just don't.

Hope the guys who did this are found and tried.

GarryB, flamming_python, ALAMO, Isos, Rodion_Romanovic and mnztr like this post

Big_Gazza and Odin of Ossetia dislike this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:12 am

It wouldn't be that hard to take the central plains militarily

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:16 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

Doesn't matter, this ISIS type shit is deplorable. So what if the Ukrainians did similar things (and so what if this guy was/is some kind of disgusting pedo rapist), don't stoop to their level. Just don't.

War is savage enough without this shit.

flamming_python, Werewolf, ALAMO, JohninMK, Isos and Mir like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:57 am

PapaDragon wrote:

Looking forward to outrage... and copium when old torture videos of Russian POWs get posted in response

Love the pearl-clutching. Its as if they weren't doing this shit the whole time. Now they get a whiff of their own medicine they act like girls who got sand on their pearl. If you ask me they ought to loosen the boys leash some more, damn the optics. Mercy is good and all but unless its reciprocated, you're casting your pearls to swine.

Big_Gazza, kvs and Odin of Ossetia like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:12 am

Unfortunately more of these instances will occur

Idk what that guy did, but if both sides just start dishing out this to each other

It's gonna be a nasty nasty thing
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:21 am

Work smarter not harder....

Ukrainian MPs approve ‘special status’ for Poles

https://www.rt.com/news/559803-rada-law-poles-status/

The Ukrainian parliament (Verkhovna Rada) on Thursday adopted legislation allowing Poles to legally stay in the country for one and a half years without needing to obtain any special permits while enjoying similar rights as Ukrainians.

The bill on the “special guarantees” for Polish nationals was supported by 283 MPs, according to MP Yaroslav Zheleznyak. The new law, once signed by Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, will provide the Poles with the right to employment, economic activity, education, and medical care, as well as make them eligible for some social benefits.

Soft, and legalized "annexation creep" > war.

101 on how to properly use puppets and get your money's worth.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Now cross your fingers and hope Putin makes the poles "bleed for it". Something tells me the treasonous Russian elite will sue for a peace deal before it gets to that - anglos will make sure of it obv. That border is as porous as a whore on a night shift as is already.

As always, hope to be proven wrong.

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:19 am

Serberus wrote:
    crod wrote:According to Western news outlets that are quoting uki officials, the Kherson counter is underway.
    Have they the manpower and firepower for this? How well have the Russians dug in there?

They have been talking about it for weeks, attempted several offensives and ended up getting wrecked each time, so answer should be obvious.

IMHO the Ukies in Kherson are facing the very dilemma that the West and its Banderite vassal had hoped to confront Russia with in Donbass - the need to launch a concerted assault against a well-entrenched and prepared defensive line. Kherson doesn't have the fortifications that the regime erected in Donbass, but still the analogy is still correct due to the superior Russian forces. Russia avoided the trap laid out and chose to respond in a manner the West didn't anticipate and which largely nullifed the regimes preperations. Ukropisstain doesn't have that option Razz

Irony is delicious when served cold Twisted Evil

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, lyle6 and like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:36 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:It looks like a Buryat that castrated that Ukrainian

You know maybe I have lost humanity watching this war

I don't feel bad for him

This whole state built its ideology on anti Russian, yelling destroy Russians,  bombing Russians,  

All I can say is, if you are a hohol fighting, don't get caught

Because these guys from Akhmat and Buryat, are savage

And they saw what was done early on, and it will be done worse unto these nazi

It might have been done in retribution for earlier Ukrainian treatment of captured ethnic Buryat troops.

Buryats are not known for being violent people, but if you somehow provoke them they might avenge their own people, they are not a numerous nationality.

Ukrainians had no problems exterminating entire ethnic Polish villages and towns, almost always mass murdering ethnic Poles regardless of their sex and age.

I never heard of you stating such behavior is deplorable.

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/460/land-zamosc-zamojszczyzna-1942-1944

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

I never heard of Poles ever doing such things to ethnic Ukrainians under Polish rule, and they had over 20 years to do it during the inter-war period.

GarryB and Arkanghelsk like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:45 am

Ark wrote " Looks like Wagner or Chechens just castrated a Ukrainian POW -I wouldn't have done it even if they did it to some of Russian POW - Unless they knew the mf was one of the ones who did it , then **** him -But pretty gruesome shit . " And if video of torture of Russian POW is released , what does it do to morale of troops ? Does it scare them ? Or does it anger them and make them more determined to finish the job ? Of course at first , they will feel horrified , but then they will fight all the harder and try not to be captured ! Therefore the same effect , can be expected from Ukrainian troops . Showing mutilation , will harden their resolve . So thinking dispassionately about this problem , the solution is clear . War criminals of NAZI persuasion must face death penalty , either now or later , including the leadership . This is the most humane .

GarryB and Arkanghelsk like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:28 am

Belisarius wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21 - Page 28 Img_2046
    During reconnaissance and search activities in the area of ​​​​the LPR liberated from the enemy, special forces discovered 12 Ukrainian tanks and BMP-2 with damage. During the inspection of armored vehicles, the National Guard seized five 12.7-mm Utes machine guns, more than a hundred grenades for a 40-mm foreign-made CR16 automatic grenade launcher, and cartridges of various calibers for small arms.

@RVvoenkor
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/16264

I am pretty sure this picture is the much vaunted and speculated "failed Russian" river crossing. Cool

flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Eugenio Argentina, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:31 am

Mir wrote:
    I am pretty sure this picture is the much vaunted and speculated "failed Russian" river crossing. Cool

Naah, they already have "proofs" for that. From February Laughing

Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:17 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21 - Page 28 Img_2048

🇷🇺 The first footage of the construction of a pontoon crossing of the Russian Armed Forces appeared parallel to the Antonovsky bridge across the Dnieper in the Kherson region

The bridge is constantly under fire from Ukrainian militants. This crossing will make it possible to create a spare traffic across the river in case of critical damage to the Antonovsky bridge.
    https://t.me/intelslava/34143

GarryB, Regular, kvs, Hole, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:21 am

🇺🇦🇷🇺⚡Ukrainian Armed Forces opened fire on the barracks of the Yelenovskaya penal colony, where prisoners of Azov were kept - 40 people died

According to the Deputy Minister of Information of the DPR Daniil Bezsonov, tonight the Ukrainians attacked the colony in Yelenovka, where captured Azov people who laid down their arms in Mariupol were kept.  Presumably, the shelling was carried out from American HIMARS weapons.

40 people died, 130 were injured.  Services are now clearing the rubble, the number of victims may increase.

“The military-political leadership of Ukraine apparently decided to get rid of unnecessary ballast,” said Daniil Bezsonov.
    https://t.me/intelslava/34184

GarryB, kvs, LMFS, Hole, lyle6, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:26 am

Even if pontoon is connected and fixed for short time , it provides target for BM . Unless each section is motorised and crossing in particular location very short for troops . A matter of trial and error . Best use Barges / landing craft , for troops and supplies and Armour . These are in constant motion . The UA should now get rid of the NAZI leadership , take over power and declare cease-fire with Russia , followed by negotiations .

Last edited by nomadski on Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:27 am

Belisarius wrote:🇺🇦🇷🇺⚡Ukrainian Armed Forces opened fire on the barracks of the Yelenovskaya penal colony, where prisoners of Azov were kept - 40 people died

According to the Deputy Minister of Information of the DPR Daniil Bezsonov, tonight the Ukrainians attacked the colony in Yelenovka, where captured Azov people who laid down their arms in Mariupol were kept.  Presumably, the shelling was carried out from American HIMARS weapons.

40 people died, 130 were injured.  Services are now clearing the rubble, the number of victims may increase.

“The military-political leadership of Ukraine apparently decided to get rid of unnecessary ballast,” said Daniil Bezsonov.
    https://t.me/intelslava/34184

53 killed for now confirmed.
    Seems like liquidating the witnesses.

nomadski wrote:

Even if pontoon is connected and fixed for short time , it provides target for BM . Unless each section is motorised and crossing in particular location very short for troops . A matter of trial and error . Best use Barges / landing craft , for troops and supplies and Armour . These are in constant motion .

This bridge was built in the 80s until then the whole traffic was made by the ferries. Ferries are running already, the pontoon bridge is a backup.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, nomadski, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:47 am

Though you all needed a laugh

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21 - Page 28 FYvlmZiXEAExXLr?format=jpg&name=small

ALAMO, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:51 am

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:11 pm

JohninMK wrote:Though you all needed a laugh

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #21 - Page 28 FYvlmZiXEAExXLr?format=jpg&name=small
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Best part: the "leaders of the free and democratic west" believe it. Can´t deceide if this is funny or sad. Or both?  unshaven

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Broski, Arkanghelsk, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:15 pm

Regarding the bridge in Kherson, from an article at Stalkerzone:

The bridge was opened in December 1985. Garry Isaakovich Kopans acted as the chief architect of the project. Over the years of his work, he has carried out a comprehensive design of 70 transport tunnels (including in Moscow on Peace Avenue), more than 50 overpasses and flyovers, 152 bridges, including bridges over the Volga, Dnieper, Ob and Amu Darya, as well as many other structures.

Comment from an expert: "In the USSR, bridges were built with a margin of safety, counting on it for a potential military conflict. This is a distinctive feature of many bridges. And strikes on such structures cannot lead to an instant result,”

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:19 am