Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+68
sundoesntrise
SeigSoloyvov
TMA1
ATLASCUB
DerWolf
Kiko
Hinex1988
Odin of Ossetia
jhelb
littlerabbit
OminousSpudd
Sujoy
Mindless_drone
GunshipDemocracy
SolidarityWithRussia
owais.usmani
Serberus
Eugenio Argentina
Big_Gazza
LMFS
Sprut-B
AlfaT8
Ned86
Firebird
ludovicense
flamming_python
Azi
Airbornewolf
dionis
Singular_Transform
franco
pavi
ALAMO
par far
PhSt
Vann7
diabetus
d_taddei2
Rodion_Romanovic
Arrow
Arkanghelsk
Erk
limb
nomadski
GarryB
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
ucmvulcan
Mir
Werewolf
JohninMK
sepheronx
Dr.Snufflebug
kvs
Stealthflanker
psg
VARGR198
thegopnik
mnztr
Isos
Regular
ArgentinaGuard
Scorpius
Belisarius
Backman
Hole
Ispan
Broski
72 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20

Post  ALAMO Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:58 am

kvs wrote:There is an organized campaign inside Russia by various 5th column maggots including the Navalny leftovers that are trying to
    create a panic over the HIMARS rubbish.   Now every HIMARS salvo is hitting every munitions depot and critical military target.
    The presence of HIMARS is used as "proof" of the failure of the Russian army.  
    This is the only war that NATzO can try to win.   The propaganda war inside Russia.   I think they have no chance, but they
    have lots of history where they succeeded.   This includes in the run up to 1917 and 1990.  

Because we are witnessing another commercial campaign here.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    Muricans want to grant themselves a fat, juicy part of the European defense budget increase and will pay for the opinion.
    3/4rd of the payment is made with Ukro blood, so nobody really cares. Still, some bitcoins need to be paid to the 5th column, to push the panic among armchair strategists who never have been closer to a howitzer than via a TV screen.

Backman wrote:Iran is not supplying drones to Russia and is not ahead of Russia in drone development. Sullivan knew that there was a Iran 747 heading to Russia so he made up this story that they were supplying drones. So that they can accuse Iran of supplying the war effort and so it makes Russia look weak. Because they are taking drones from Iran. It looks like half of the Russosphere actually believes the story

That is a very declarative opinion considering the fact, that they have started this game long before, own more models, in obviously bigger numbers, and are using them actively for the last 20 years or so. Iranian drones have been proven against both US and Israeli AD assets, so I would say that they do have a hell of an experience.
    There is no shame in admitting that someone is better and using that knowledge for improving yourself. If Russia would have turned to Iran rather to Israel, I suppose the Forpost equivalent would have been much more widely presented in the armed forces, at a lower price, and with less technical turbulence.

flamming_python and caveat emptor like this post

Backman dislikes this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:31 am

The moment a Himar launches its rockets it should give away its position and be an easy target for airstrikes. Or am I missing something?
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:35 am

SolidarityWithRussia wrote:The moment a Himar launches its rockets it should give away its position and be an easy target for airstrikes. Or am I missing something?

Yes, if AWACS are in the air or any plane with decent optical equipment.

Now, to get to the target is another thing and I am sure as hell Ukrainians are legging it after the salvo.

This is getting very very interesting. I want to see how M270 will perform as well.

Russians need to win this cat and mouse game or else it will become a headache. I am pretty sure Ukraine will do their best to hit Russian territory with it as well.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:42 am

Russia lost ammo depots earlier in the war, mostly from Tochka strikes. Ukraine lost even more ammo depots. Both sides are still battle capable. Worse case scenario for Russians - it will slow down their progress as they will have to split them, deploy them farther away. But then again, Russians have to adapt to it - deploy AA layers that would envelope these, launch hunter (not Biden) missions and so on. If they don’t learn, then it will be their fault and like Papa says - don’t deserve those depots.

This is why for me it’s interesting HOW QUICKLY will Russia deal with this threat until new one arrives Very Happy
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:17 am

Every single time Russia backed forces captures a western weapon system, the Western media suggests that it was actually sold to Russians by corrupt Ukrainian military officers.

Naturally, they can't accept that Western arms can easily be captured by Russian forces. Just like they never accepted that F-15 has indeed been shot down.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:36 am

So can we talk about the right speed here ? Apparently not . We can not say " too slow " , but can say " too fast ! " . What is going on ? In reality , there is a right speed for all things that move !

We can say it is the wrong speed and the wrong tactics if the Russians are losing thousands of troops a day and the orcs are not, or the Russians are being forced to retreat repeatedly and are losing lots of ground each week.

As neither is the case I would say the speed is very good for Russia.

The Orcs on the other hand are losing lots and lots of troops every day and despite being dug in and hiding behind civilians they are losing ground and having to pull back... and require new drafts all the time to try to replace lost numbers... issuing conscription orders on beaches and even in churches... they will not be happy with very much at all I suspect.

It is clear who amongst us thinks that is a problem.

Expending all it's forces in a high risk operation . Russia is facing the entire might of western world .

Except it is the west that has drained its reserves of Stingers and ATGMs and other items, while openly stating they will not provide troops on the ground.

IOUs have no value in conflict... what is happening now is a bit like Lend Lease during WWII where the western allies did bugger all while the Germans slaughtered millions of Soviets... the Soviets prevailed because the Germans gave them no choice and they outnumbered the Germans.

Kiev in that regard has no chance to turn things around because they are running out of cannon fodder and their best defence seems to be from WWI... walking slowly towards the enemy positions through the artillery barrage... don't worry about their machine guns, they are Russian crap and don't work.

The irony that the eastern front is getting a taste of what the western front was like in WWI.

Not propaganda .

Russia building Kalina anti-satellite laser facility for electro-optical warfare

Why build that facility... WTF do you think Peresvet is.

New buildings being built in Russia and the Americans assume they are anti sat lasers...

In 1979 the Soviets started building a facility... Okno in what is now Tajikistan.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 14802310

When the Americans saw it they jumped up and down claiming it was a laser based anti satellite system... Tom Clancy proved it was a laser anti satellite system by having it in one of his crappy novels as a laser based anti satellite system.

It is 2022 and they are still flogging that horse.

They have Peresvet in service... why would they build a base that cannot move to optimum locations to shoot down or damage satellites on any orbital path?

If you don't see a connection is because you are an ignorant , Since the ukraine conflict is not contained in Ukraine alone.. Russian mainland cities attacked too by drones and ballistic missiles using satellites to guide them, Something Kalina laser ,if works as advertised ,could help ,significantly reducing NATO monitoring of Russian and ukraine territory. So in short you are wrong dude .

Talk about ignorance... most drones fly at very low altitude and cities in Russia are quite some distance apart and laser beams travel in straight lines... how the hell would a ground based laser system thousands of kms away hit a drone attacking another city?

Wouldn't a vehicle mounted laser ooohhh I don't know... like Peresvet be better for such a job... or perhaps even the other laser system they have said they sent to the Ukraine for testing that can shoot down drones from 5km range.

In 30 years time some other space tracking optical system will be identified as the laser system they are going to use to shoot at US space ships on their way to Mars... and they will still be wrong.

Garryb is the one that claimed "nobody will dare to attack Russia , because have nuclear weapons."

Nobody has attacked Russia... Kiev has launched desperate minor strikes on Russian territory to provoke Russia into becoming more heavy handed so they don't have to make shit up about Russian war crimes, but Russia is not obliging them and continues to hold their face underwater while their HATO allies standing in the water next to them trying desperately to direct their farts so Kiev can get a gulp of air...

he claim Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are "safe" after all the overwhelming evidence by American Doctors ,and even the major opposition in a dozen of some states ,for those vaccines, That Is "conspiracy theories" all this claims this western vaccines , are plans for population control . And not mentioning how Russian top scientist have openly told ,those vaccines kill people as is the case of Sputnik V creator.

Sad I have to remind you the last time you were banned was for saying I promoted western big drug companies... Pfizer is the only vaccine I have any actual experience with and I shared by experiences with the group. In a couple of weeks I will be getting my next booster... I feel fine.

The extra tentacles growing from my crotch area just make it look like I am very well hung if I twist them all together, and my three new testicles look great... like a bag of grapes.

You are the one that made up conspiracy theories that did not make any sense at all. The deaths from the western vaccines are from the rush to get them into production, but you and other idiots pretend it is some attempt to cull the human population... except if that was the case it failed miserably.

It seems it was created in a US funded lab as part of a US programme in China... yet you remain quiet, so we know who you are working for don't we.

I only read his post for fun ,when they are short

So you almost never read them then... Twisted Evil

So i can understand the 5th column in Russia ,why they hate putin. they are 100% justified in wanting to remove him.. and would fall short in wishing them success, if it wasn't because they want to remove him to put a zelensky like puppet in place. Very horrible president.. he needs to be arrested ,for life. with Poroshenko too. they indeed are worse than Putin , add justin trudeu too..
    but that doesn't means putin is a Good leader . because he is not. he is a fool, that dont know the mistakes he is doing.

Russia is challenging the ENTIRE WEST.... and Western attempts to destroy them economically and politically have failed and in fact done more damage to themselves than to Russia and you think Putin is a fool?

All those things you said about me... seems to be about you... another western propaganda tactic... reflection... take all your worst and most evil thoughts and desires and claim they describe your enemy to demonise them.... Putin is rich because western leaders are all rich... Putin invades a country because western countries are currently interfering in elections and wars all over this planet as we speak... some are tailored to be very specific... Putins Daughters are involved in bio terrorism labs.... like Hunter Biden isn't of course... the thing is that there is a ton of evidence against Hunter but none at all against Putins daughters....

You learn to ignore everything they say or simply reverse it... Russia is building ground based anti satellite laser systems means the US or an ally is building ground based anti satellite laser systems... so if they get caught they can say well it is public record that the Russians are building some so we had to respond... despite no evidence at all... news paper headlines are enough.

IS unfortunate , because Russia do have a lot of scientific talent , and is most of it wasted ,because of the outdated leadership they have. Russia needs to re-invent itself and detach from the orthodox and also its soviet past. And only use the past as reference to learn from their mistakes.

If incompetent leadership had any effect on a country the US would be a toilet bowl.... look at the quality of their leadership the last 50 years.

It works with sheeple. Clearly none of the dimwitts here can stop talking about the HIMARS either. Poster above included.

I think the goal is to create a new icon... like Exocet was for the Falklands war or Scud was for Desert Storm... despite the US being desperate that it was the Patriot instead... or indeed the Huey and M60 MG for the Vietnam war or the Hind for Afghanistan in the 1980s.

Talking about how disappointing the HIMARS is runs counter to what they are trying to achieve.

The idea that one amazing weapon and a group of half trained underdogs can win the day... it is Iron Eagle and Rambo and Top Gun all mixed together to create something more like Top Secret.

So this could become a massacre of civilians , near 100 people injured and killed , try to think in that for a secondo if you can , Himars IS a game changing weapons. as the west claimed..

So they destroyed some fertilisers and killed yet more civilians by hitting civilian areas that are not as well defended as Russian military positions... wonder why they are committing war crimes and hitting civilians instead of trying to stop the Russians kill their own soldiers?

Because HIMARS are useless against armed defences... which makes them terror weapons at best... obviously a nazi super weapon because that is what they want... but in military terms previous Soviet weapons were easier to move out of position and less likely to get the crew killed.

As for its dealing with China, it's OK. Nothing to fear there. But the sanctions stuff? A kick in the face to Russia who actually saved them.

Countries supporting or complying with illegal western sanctions are treated as hostile countries.... lots of options for Russia to respond.

Iran is not supplying drones to Russia and is not ahead of Russia in drone development. Sullivan knew that there was a Iran 747 heading to Russia so he made up this story that they were supplying drones. So that they can accuse Iran of supplying the war effort and so it makes Russia look weak. Because they are taking drones from Iran. It looks like half of the Russosphere actually believes the story

Sullivan is a cock sucker... his reasons for making this claim are manyfold... Biden is about to go to the Middle East so he needs to turn most of the Middle East against Russia... claiming cooperation with Iran is how he plans to do that.

Obvious problem is most of the Middle East want to trade with Russia and could care less about the Ukraine at all.

Trying to make the Russians appear to be suffering and weak to US led sanctions to make the US appear more powerful and in control than it actually is.

The evidence he put forward was an increase in civilian airliners visiting Moscow Airport... well both countries are under western sanction so increased trade between them is to be expected.

If Iran or China were delivering drones to Russia they would go to military air bases and not civilian air fields.

Russia and China should take Kazakistan.. Split it in two , one half for china the other for Russia.

A very American thing to say... Stalin would be proud.

Kazakstan is an independent country that is rather isolated... if they want to piss Russia off then that will be on their head... no need to invade anyone.

That is a very declarative opinion considering the fact, that they have started this game long before, own more models, in obviously bigger numbers, and are using them actively for the last 20 years or so. Iranian drones have been proven against both US and Israeli AD assets, so I would say that they do have a hell of an experience.
    There is no shame in admitting that someone is better and using that knowledge for improving yourself. If Russia would have turned to Iran rather to Israel, I suppose the Forpost equivalent would have been much more widely presented in the armed forces, at a lower price, and with less technical turbulence.

There is no shame in admitting when someone else is better, but Iran have OK drones but not amazing drones, and don't make all the components that go into their drones and are struggling with engines too.

The difference is that Russia can make its own engines eventually as it decides which power output is required for each type.

The moment a Himar launches its rockets it should give away its position and be an easy target for airstrikes. Or am I missing something?

They have a lot of territory they can target because they are attacking civilian targets so they are hitting cities... which means the location they fire from can equal the area of civilian areas with the range of the rockets added to that... including in smaller enemy held towns.

A HIMARS is a truck... sitting in the middle of a field it launches rockets... it can only carry six which could be launched in about a minute... the last rocket launched it can pack up and drive away almost immediately and needs to because there is an enormous column of smoke from the rockets you just fired, but you are in a truck and can drive 500m and then turn into a building and close the garage door. Radar and anyone looking for rockets would see the rockets and be able to quickly work out where they came from, but getting something there and then looking around for trucks or buses or large vehicles they might have disguised as something else is hard and once it is in that building almost impossible so what you have to do is look at the launch positions and send small drones to orbit the area and look for launchers 24/7.

That video before of the attack on that mall where you saw rocket launcher vehicles drive out of the mall to a nearby open field and fire rockets and then rush back and hide inside the mall is a good example of what is going on... once the building is located or buildings because they will likely have a few buildings each with extra ammo so when the launcher arrives it can be loaded up with more rockets for the next attack probably the next night or day and then it goes to another building to hide and reload after it launches again.

A drone or other method of monitoring to locate the base buildings so when you destroy the launcher you also get some personel and loaders and extra ammo and support gear as well.

Once you hit one then they will likely use a second launcher and move between the same buildings... keeping track of the buildings they use means being able to get more of the crews and support equipment which will hamper their activities more than the loss of one launcher.... but you would get the launcher too of course.

Now, to get to the target is another thing and I am sure as hell Ukrainians are legging it after the salvo.

The point is that you don't want to hit them after they launch their rockets... you want to hit them after they leg it to somewhere they think is safe and hit them there...

Iskander or now Tochka would be ideal, but a 250kg bomb dropped from an Su-34 would be just as effective.

Western media suggests that it was actually sold to Russians by corrupt Ukrainian military officers.

The Orcs have been selling stuff to the rebels for 8 years now so it is quite plausible... if such sales have been arranged then they know there are customers and this new stuff... well you can sell it and make some cash or you can learn to try to use it and probably get killed... remember you need cash to escape to the EU...

During the conflict in Afghanistan Soviet Spetsnaz groups known as caravan hunters used to ambush and attack supply lines... they captured all sorts of stuff like Stingers and Milan ATGMs and Blowpipe MANPADS etc etc. Japanese radios and early GPS devices.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, nomadski, Hole and Belisarius like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:15 am

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:24 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Img_2012
    HIMARS shell shot down by Pantsir S1
    https://t.me/asbmil/2848

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:26 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Img_2015
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Img_2016
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Img_2017
    Photo of a HIMARS GMLRS projectile shot down yesterday by the Pantsir S-1 air defense crew, in Novaya Kakhovka. Not all shells reached the target, and there could have been many more civilian casualties. The Explosion is comparable to the one in Beirut. They knew exactly where they hit. It was not an ammunition depot. It was indeed aimed at civilian infrastructure with the goals of hitting the potassium nitrate to a annihilate all targets in its vicinity.
    https://t.me/asbmil/2834?single

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:01 pm

Like it or not, Russia needs to improve its ability to track enemy artillery.

The low use of su-34 with good recco pods and artillery radars is critical. Their drones also aren't helping despite the fact that himars is used close to the frontline because of its small range. Radars should be detecting the rockets, giving the general area where the system is and drones/aviation should quickly hunt them. From high altitude the smoke of the launch should be visible far away.

HIMARS are used very effectively and the other artillery systems too and they can't destroy them. They can't change the course of the war but they can destroy key targets. They have already confirmed C2 posts, fuel/ammo depots and a dam as destroyed by himars.

Broski, Arkanghelsk and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

Hinex1988

Post  Hinex1988 Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:37 pm

⚡Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine

▫The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine. The enemy suffers significant losses in all directions.

💥High-precision air-based missiles destroyed over 350 AFU soldiers and 20 units of military equipment of Kakhovka task force reserve at a shipyard in Nikolaev city.

💥As a result of high-precision weapons strike of the Russian Aerospace Forces on a temporary deployment point of artillery battalion of 59th Motorized Infantry Brigade in the eastern Nikolaev city, up to 70 servicemen of AFU artillery units, 10 2S1 Gvozdika self-propelled howitzers and over 10 units of vehicles and special equipment were destroyed.

💥Sabotage and reconnaissance group of 242nd battalion of 241st Territorial Defence Brigade transferred from Kiev has been eliminated near Dementiyevka, Kharkov region. 5 militants killed on the spot and 10 more Ukrainian servicemen captured.

💥Russian Aerospace Forces destroyed 2 command posts near Bereznevatoye in Nikolaev region, 1 ammunition depot near Seversk, as well as 7 armoured vehicles of 60th Mechanized Brigade of AFU near Bilogor'e, Zaporozhye region.

💥As part of counter-battery fighting, 1 platoon of Uragan multiple rocket launchers have been destroyed at firing positions near Kostantinovka in Donetsk People's Republic.

💥Operational-tactical and army aviation, missile troops and artillery have neutralized 11 command posts, 102 areas of artillery units at firing positions, as well as 123 areas of AFU manpower and military equipment concentration.

✈💥Russian fighters have shot down 3 aircraft of Ukrainian air force in the air: 1 Su-25 and 1 Su-24 near Novoukrainka and Barvenkovo in Donetsk People's Republic, as well as 1 MiG-29 near Bashtanka in Nikolaev region.

💥Russian air defence means have shot down another Su-25 of Ukrainian air force near Shirokoye, Nikolaev region.

💥Also, air defence means have shot down 9 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles near Dibrovnoye, Glubokoye, Luk'yantsy, Brazhkovka, Liptsy, Peschanoye in Kharkov region, Snegirevka in Nikolaev region and Karpovka in Donetsk People's Republic.

▫5 Ukrainian Tochka-U ballistic missiles have been intercepted over Veselaya Tarasovka, Pokrovskoye, Konstantinovka, Lisichansk in Lugansk People's Republic and Kostyrka in Kherson region.

▫18 Uragan multiple-launch rocket launchers have been shot down in the air near Topolskoye, Dolgen'koye, Suligovka in Kharkov region, Khartsyzsk, Avdeevka, Karpovka in Donetsk People's Republic, Rodakovo, Smeloye, Zimogor'e, Lotikovo in Lugansk People's Republic and Lugansk city.

📊 In total, 247 Ukrainian airplanes and 137 helicopters, 1,522 unmanned aerial vehicles, 354 anti-aircraft missile systems, 4,050 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 744 multiple launch rocket systems, 3,145 field artillery and mortars, as well as 4,192 units of special military vehicles were destroyed during the operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #report
    @mod_russia_en

https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2717

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:04 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhhpx10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhhpx11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhhpx12

d_taddei2, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Mir, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:05 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhqdr10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhqdr11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhqel10

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, Sprut-B, Mir, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:05 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxg1gr10

kvs, zardof, Mir, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:32 pm

350 militants of the VSU in Nikolayev alone...

Images are surfacing of Bakhmut

As I said close to 1000 are dead from night strikes

And if you look, it has not stopped,  airpower and rocket forces are hitting them intensely

GarryB likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:40 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhhpx10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhhpx11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 24 Fxhhpx12

Tochka U , if you see the shelling of Bakhmut , you realize that a combination of Grads, Uragan, and Tochka U can basically eliminate the entire grouping

The vids posted last night showed a shelling we have not seen for a while

There are rumors that the grouping stationed in Bakhmut (Artemovsk) have begun to leave the area

GarryB, d_taddei2, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:45 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦❗The results of the night strike on the outskirts of Artemovsk

Local residents report heavy losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the north of Artemovsk, as well as an "uncontrolled withdrawal" of militants from their positions.

We are waiting for confirmation.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:45 pm

https://t.me/intelslava/32951

Relentless fire , this is 48 hours now without pause

GarryB, d_taddei2, Hole and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:00 pm

Strelkov appears to be one of the main chicken-little useful idiots for NATzO propaganda. His bitching is being rebroadcast in the
    NATzO media as "evidence" the effectiveness of HIMARS and the "failure" of the Russian army. Girkin is a sore loser and nothing he
    says can be treated as legitimate.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Hole, Backman and Belisarius like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:19 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Ain't shit happening in Kazakhstan , remember .
    You're either clueless or disingenuous. Since gaining independence, Kazakhstan has been working hard to promote their nation and isolate Russians in the country. And they've been doing it very low key through the '90s and stepped up efforts in 2000s. There's been a massive change in demographics of "Northern Kazakhstan", which was never historically supposed to even be considered as part of Kazakhstan. They've been changing names of the places, moved capital to the north and Russians have been leaving the country in big numbers.
    Turkish propaganda has been allowed to run rampart and build "Turkic" identity.
    Maybe, Kazakhstan doesn't present big security threat, due to its location, but it will have to be dealt with sooner rather than later.

Last edited by caveat emptor on Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

sepheronx likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:33 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:350 militants of the VSU in Nikolayev alone...

And if you look, it has not stopped,  airpower and rocket forces are hitting them intensely

If you have images then post them
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:49 pm

[.   [/quote]

Because we are witnessing another commercial campaign here.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    Muricans want to grant themselves a fat, juicy part of the Eu.

Backman wrote:Iran is not supplying drones to Russia and is not ahead of Russia in drone development. Sullivan knew that there was a Iran 747 heading to Russia so he made up this story that they were supplying drones. So that they can accuse Iran of supplying the war effort and so it makes Russia look weak. Because they are taking drones from Iran. It looks like half of the Russosphere actually believes the story

There is no shame in admitting that someone is better and using that knowledge for improving yourself. If Russia would have turned to Iran rather to Israel, I suppose the Forpost equivalent would have been much more widely presented in the armed forces, at a lower price, and with less technical turbulence.  [/quote

Give me some names and models of Iranian drones.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:51 pm

kvs wrote:Strelkov appears to be one of the main chicken-little useful idiots for NATzO propaganda.   His bitching is being rebroadcast in the
    NATzO media as "evidence" the effectiveness of HIMARS and the "failure" of the Russian army.    Girkin is a sore loser and nothing he
    says can be treated as legitimate.  

He should be put on house arrest with no Internet connection at minimum .. He's been one of the single biggest propaganda drones for the enemy since the start of the war.

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, bitch_killer and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:21 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:350 militants of the VSU in Nikolayev alone...

If you have images then post them

Images of bodies? Would I be allowed?

If you want to see the shelling I posted links

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:48 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    You're either clueless or disingenuous. Since gaining independence, Kazakhstan has been working hard to promote their nation and isolate Russians in the country. And they've been doing it very low key through the '90s and stepped up efforts in 2000s. There's been a massive change in demographics of "Northern Kazakhstan", which was never historically supposed to even be considered as part of Kazakhstan. They've been changing names of the places, moved capital to the north and Russians have been leaving the country in big numbers.
    Turkish propaganda has been allowed to run rampart and build "Turkic" identity.
    Maybe, Kazakhstan doesn't present big security threat, due to its location, but it will have to be dealt with rather sooner than later.

Am tired to talk of Kazakhstan in Ukraine forum

This is what il say,

If tokayev gets dumb, the pskov guys will be back there to "restore" order

The gloves are off my man, and it's gonna stay that way

As for Erdogan, the warnings were already delivered to him personally about his humanitarian operation

Pskov guys are already at qamishli with the kebab machine

d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:46 am