Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
George1
walle83
jon_deluxe
thegopnik
Odin of Ossetia
ludovicense
Ned86
DerWolf
littlerabbit
OminousSpudd
Giulio
Tolstoy
Singular_Transform
Hannibal Barca
Broski
Sprut-B
par far
kvs
psg
marcellogo
ucmvulcan
Mir
mavaff
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Flyboy77
Ispan
11E
mnztr
jhelb
RTN
lancelot
LMFS
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
owais.usmani
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
crod
Krepost
Kiko
Walther von Oldenburg
Hinex1988
Eugenio Argentina
GarryB
Sujoy
SeigSoloyvov
Firebird
lyle6
nomadski
Erk
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
limb
diabetus
Vann7
GunshipDemocracy
Big_Gazza
Podlodka77
franco
Isos
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
sepheronx
JohninMK
Dr.Snufflebug
Arrow
Backman
dionis
Belisarius
Regular
Hole
Serberus
ALAMO
flamming_python
VARGR198
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

Post  flamming_python Tue May 24, 2022 4:50 pm

Sujoy wrote:U.S military officer celebrating the death of Russian soldiers. Was about to ask how low can they go. But then realised no low is too low for them.

He can celebrate the imaginary death of 27000 Russians all he wants to

Still not going to change the facts on the ground

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17

Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue May 24, 2022 4:54 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    He can celebrate the imaginary death of 27000 Russians all he wants to

Still not going to change the facts on the ground

its not that easy to kill Shoigu or Gerasimov. They were killed many times yet always return. Skeletor style Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue May 24, 2022 4:57 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

Let's exclude for a moment all those "analysts" from the West ... You know what bothers me the most ? That overnight in the West they began to write Kyiv instead of KIEV, Kharkiv instead of KHARKOV, Mikolayiv instead of NIKOLAEV, Zaporizhzhia instead of Zaporozhye, etc ..

what is even worse some of Russian news outlets Dnepropetrovsk call Dnipro!!! WTF

flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue May 24, 2022 5:30 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    Putin must be "guilty" that NATO came to Russia's borders, right ?

Yes, the failures over the Ukraine since 2000 were arguably hard to avoid, but nevertheless are his responsibility
    I don't remember Putin ever taking one decision over the Ukraine throughout his whole time in power that turned out to be the correct one.
    To give an example - Putin started weaning Russia away from the Ukraine before the Maidan events; but continued even though Yanukovich was still in power. Even though this import-substitution was still low-key and done in a half-assed way - which raises the question as to what was the point of such a half-measure. But it's symbolic of the wider Russian approach. Too afraid to go all in either way. Either completely back Yanukovich and the pro-Russian forces in the Ukraine (in as far as they were even pro-Russian as such, they were still the best Russia could hope for there) and integrate the Ukraine to the maximum amount, or ditch all pro-Russian forces in the Ukraine well ahead of time - back when the first color revolution occurred in 2004.
    Russia couldn't decide on what option, chose something in the middle, and ended up with the worst of both worlds.

You are showing your true face again and you "doubt" that Putin might be the culprit for this war. Look at this, I have no doubt that I would fight with you with my bare hands if we were in front of each other by any chance. You really stink !

You got issues bud but they're not with me.
    No Sir

Russia is doing exactly what you obviously don't like, that is, it is trying to kill as many of those "brothers" in the battles, while the conquest of cities is left for later.

No I agree it's the correct strategy, destroy the enemy armies out in the field. Which doesn't BTW, necessarily mean physically destroying all the manpower. Rather destroying the armies and formations themselves, and forcing their personnel to either desperate last-stands as isolated units, or to use their heads and surrender.
    Because Russia does need these people. The LDNR forces by themselves can't ensure security over all Ukrainian territory.
    And you don't want the Ukrainian army to take a page out of Saddam's Iraqi army and melt away to form various regional militias, criminal gangs and the Ukrainian variant of ISIS eventually either.
    You need to take the professional military men and integrate them into your own newly created force structures, and have them police it and fight any Western-sponsored units themselves with Russian support.

I'm talking here about Ukrainian military professionals, and ones not implicated in warcrimes or with any Nazi tattoos covering them. Those fellas can all go to jail instead
    And I'm not talking about the hastily mobilized civilians into the Ukrainian army either. They need to be released as soon as it becomes feasible back home and into the workforce.

Those "brothers" of yours erased KIEV in just a couple of years, and KYIV is now used all over the world, and it's not Kharkov, it's Kkarkiv, just as the Dnieper became the Dnipro, etc. AND WHY DID THEY DO IT ? The only reason is that they do not want to identify with your story about "brotherhood" and they smoked a Western lie that they will have a standard of living at least like the Germans. Why did more of your "brothers" go to Poland than to Russia?

It was the Ukrainian oligarchs who in the 90s, agreed to the Western-proposed project of slowly becoming an 'anti-Russia'. First by adopting neutrality, the Budapest Memorandum. Then steadily with Ukrainization initiatives over the years. Involvement in Iraq. Involvement in Afghanistan. The Orange Revolution. Then the Maidan and the war in the Donbass.
    Those Ukrainian elites over that period of time also convinced their population that they're acting in their wider best interests, that the EU will shower the Ukraine in money, etc..
    And yes it is that critical part of the population's fault for buying into this fairy tale too.

I think this is all a tragedy, but by itself it's not reason enough for war. The same Ukrainians are the ones who make up the populations of these cities, Kiev, Kharkov, etc... while still being Russian-speakers. If they're willing to tolerate the names of their cities being corrupted, or make excuses for their leadership - then who am I or who are Russians living in Russia to teach them what they should or shouldn't put up with?
    In actual fact of course many people weren't happy with all this, but believed in this cock & bull story about democracy and actually elected Zelensky in the hopes that as a Russian-speaker he would stand up for them.

The justifications for war I've already outlined. It's is if it was coming anyway, and the Donbass or Crimea wouldn't be left alone. If the Ukraine was going to enter NATO while having a territorial conflict with Russia, do something obscene like try to acquire a nuclear weapon, etc...

Those are only good reasons for the Russian operation far as I'm concerned. Not the city names, or the language not being taught in schools, or the fake Ukrainian Orthodox Church, or any of this crap. By themselves neither them nor the entirety of the Ukraine are worth such a shitfest.

Those "brothers" of yours mostly wear these days Hitler's tattoos, swastikas, insignia of the SS division, etc. And most of them are not from Western Ukraine, but they are residents of Kharkov, Mariupol, Kiev or Zaporozhye and Nikolaev.

I've known a lot of Ukrainians and the vast majority are ordinary people, with no swastika tattoos, sympathy towards fascist ideology, tortures of people, etc... and no antipathy towards Russians either, or any inclination towards politics in general; everyone gets along, people intermarry, and all the rest of it.
    But what I find worrying is how quickly even rank & file Ukrainians are to whitewash all these things, claim that there is no Nazism in the Ukraine, yet when you point out the Odessa Trade House massacre or SBU assassinations; they have no answer other than whataboutism or accusations of Russian state propaganda. There is an underlying nationalism there which gets to the point where everything can be excused no matter the atrocity. But hatred towards Russia or Russians is not at its core; rather some sort of complex.

It's necessary to force everyone there to accept what their state has become, and what it's doing in their name. And forsake it, everything that the Ukraine has become over the last 30 years, and that the country, or the territory of the former country must be reformatted. And there's nothing to lose anyway because no-one is interested in granting them EU membership, only in using them as cannon fodder against Russia; all they've achieved so far is becoming the poorest country in Europe.
    This is the denazification side of the equation.

Muscovites is not an expression invented by Poroshenko and Zelensky, but it is an old and derogatory Ukrainian saying about the Russians, isn't it ?

Vast majority of Ukrainians who I've met in day to day life in every country don't use that term, and don't demonstrate venom towards Russians. Again, their corrupt puppet regime aside along with its despicable propaganda and indoctrination - people in the Ukraine don't deserve a war. Not over some stupid name used by nationalists. If there is to be a war, then only because it has become inevitable due to the decisions of NATO and the Kiev regime.

And your story about the "brotherhood" with a good part of the "Ukrainians" is worth nothing. It is not worth it because it is an old wound opened by the communists, and Lenin gave rise to the story of the "state of Ukraine". Only that was not so visible during the USSR, but it came later.

I already explained how it was the Germans who gave rise to the state of the Ukraine in Brest-Litovsk.
    But really it all extends further back.
    Lenin did nothing other than negotiate with Ukrainian communists as equals really, after running the German puppet-state out of town first of course. And you can't fault the USSR, because under the USSR the Ukraine worked. It was an advanced, industrialized republic and its party leadership was loyal to Moscow until the time to shake things down under Gorbachev came. When they turned traitor, but then so did many other regional Soviet leaderships.

For seventy years, heretics ate up Russia and the Russian Orthodox Church, while on the other hand, extreme nationalism (later Nazism) grew in Ukraine. The moment you ban the basic language (it was Russian) and invent "your" Ukrainian Orthodox Church - then it is clear that you do not want to be a brother to the one from whom you essentially became, that is, from Russia.

This whole story started in the Perestroika years and has been festering since.
    I went into this already so I'm not going to repeat myself.
    I'll just point out that there were plenty such Banana republic regimes set up in Latin America by the US; all sorts of fascists, crypto-Nazis, right-wing juntas, etc... where are they all today? Along with all the nationalism, alternate this or that they've tried to promote amongst their populations?
    Gone, that's where. Once their own people figured out who's ruling in their interests and who isn't. And ideally the Ukraine would have gone through the same process, and without any attempts to force the situation from the outside. That war broke out between Russia and the Ukraine is a massive shame; and there are reasons I'd accept for this war - but things like the Orthodox Church, language policies, etc... aren't them. These things are all temporary in any case.

If you are so sure of the "brotherhood" with Ukraine, then explain to me why the FSB still captures "cells" with Ukrainians in Crimea working against Crimea and Russia during special military operation, even though those Ukrainians have been living inside the state of Russia for 8 years or from 2014 ?

You see, even the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinopole recognized the "Ukrainian" Orthodox Church as independent, and the same church that was not founded by either Poroshenko or Zelensky, but was founded much earlier. And why was it done, if it is already known that Ukrainians have been going to the Russian Orthodox Church for centuries ?
    In the end i must write that you are ignorant not to see that the West used fertile ground to fight against Russia, because what is happening now is not something that started with Poroshenko and Zelensky, but started much earlier. At least half of the "Ukrainians" will never want to have anything to do with Russia again, and the West used that fertile ground to fight against Russia, and you are free to get carried away with the story of "brotherhood".

Explain to me why the Ukrainian population of the Crimea voted for joining Russia in virtually the same proportion as the Russian population of the Crimea did?
    And why is it that in any given region of the Ukraine or Russia, Ukrainians and Russians both tend to get the same sort of opinion about things and in the same ratios?
    And no 'cells' of occasional retards among a 2.5 mil mixed population changes the overall picture.

It's because Russians and Ukrainians function as one society and one people in practice. The delimitation between Russians and Ukrainians is a territorial one, not an ethnic or cultural one. What you do have therefore instead of Russians and Ukrainians differing in opinion; are regions that differ in opinion - depending on whether the region has more of a Russian or Ukrainian character. And then the rest of the Slavic population as a whole tends towards that mainstream.

It works that way in the Donbass too - which in fact is very much a mixed region of Russians and Ukrainians; Russians more dominant in the cities and Ukrainians in the country. The regional intelligentsia comes from the cities, hence the Donbass is a Russian region. The Donbass population all collectively decided to give up on Ukrainian identity back in 2014, and adopt their own Donbass one instead.
    Pridnestrovie - same thing again. It has roughly equal numbers of Russians and Ukrainians. It even has an equal amount of Moldovans. But the Russian population of the urban centers dominates in opinion-formation, thus the region is entirely Russian in character, despite Russians only being 1/3rd of the population.

And once you understand all this, you understand why Russians and Ukrainians cannot really be enemies. It's all to do with regimes, and elites. The peoples themselves always form one society.

Comparing Serbia with Russia is ridiculous. If we had some of the military equipment you have - we would trample Ukraine even more. We Serbs have been seeing the antagonism of a good part of the population of Ukraine towards Russia for decades, while they are still "brothers" for you.
    For people like you, neither Bandera nor the war in 2014 was enough, as well as this conflict now, to understand that many of them do not want to be your brothers.

What issue does Serbia have with the Ukraine?  unshaven

You already have your own Ukraine - Montenegro. Why didn't you trample them?
    They in their slim majority decided to become an independent state, and since then have been ruled by the same corrupt pro-Western oligarch and have been transformed into a gambling and crime den on the Adriatic. They have all the same retardation with the Serbian Orthodox Church as the Ukraine has tried with its own church, and all the rest of it. And the people there are not happy with all this from what I understand.
    But why lift a finger to help them? Much less get into a war with them?
    I guess Serbia decided that it's better for them to face the consequences of their own decisions alone and perhaps learn from them in time, so long as they don't decide to pose an actual threat to Serbia.

Ukraine no longer exists for me, and listen carefully to your compatriot Mikhail Onufrienko, who says "the former state of Ukraine" in every announcement. Unlike you, he is a true patriot. You're a liberal a**hole. I am FOR Russia to trample Ukraine as long as there is ONE guy who will say "Glory to Ukraine". If you need to kill millions, go ahead !

I agree it might be necessary to get rid of the Ukrainian state at least temporarily with an occupation zone. Sooner or later people will demand one again though, or else what you'll find is that Ukrainians in the former Ukrainian territories will try to vote in some Sobchak. Who needs that problem? Better they should have their own state and their own sovereignty and make their own decisions, main thing is that they don't invite foreign military bases onto their soil or anything else that can threaten Russia.

Last edited by flamming_python on Tue May 24, 2022 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

PapaDragon, Broski and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue May 24, 2022 5:35 pm

VARGR198 wrote:
    Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree324
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree325
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree326
    Repairing tracks

Do you have a link to this video?

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/20225241024-TbYUR.html

VARGR198 and lancelot like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue May 24, 2022 5:37 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree329
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree330
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree331
    EMERCOM delivering stuff

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Sprut-B, LMFS, Mir and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue May 24, 2022 5:39 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 314510

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue May 24, 2022 6:04 pm

ALAMO wrote:That is a kind of alternative scenario, too.
    It would be the Israelization of the European-based conflict.
    Russia will take all it wants, leaving the remaining corp rotting.
    Boarded by the high wall, and destroying anything and everyone who will be stupid enough to rise a head above the grass level.
    Sure it will bring some Palestinian level of hate, and made some opinion damage to Russia, but ... they will be presented as worse than the devil himself, no matter how they will proceed. So why should they give a f%k?

All territory of the Ukraine must be taken under control

No 'Israelization' is to be permitted. Unless you want Russia to start facing the same problems as Israel.

ALAMO, Walther von Oldenburg, GunshipDemocracy, Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue May 24, 2022 6:19 pm

flamming_python wrote:

No 'Israelization' is to be permitted. Unless you want Russia to start facing the same problems as Israel.

That's why "Lvov peacekeepers" from Poland are so dangerous. Tiny part of Ukraine for the wezt will be Ukraine and all resources will be pumped there. Saboteurs, hacking attacks, hate and all crap in return.

In my IMHO:

1) State level: Take all territory. Ukraine ceases to exist. No agreements/docs signed are valid anymore... debts... assets recently sold to western owners , all NATO constitution, EU.

Reset.
    All is Russian welcome welcome welcome

2) On people level -
    denazification and reeducation/ anti nazy awareness. Japanese style. Or USSR before Khrushchev. Current territory split into many insignificant states. Politically friendly with Russian/pro Russian éminence grise to cut any attempt from wezt to hijack the political course. No Sandu 2 ever.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue May 24, 2022 6:38 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

That's why "Lvov peacekeepers" from Poland are so dangerous.  Tiny part of Ukraine for the wezt will be Ukraine and all resources will be pumped there. Saboteurs, hacking attacks, hate and all crap in return.

In my IMHO:  

1) State level: Take all territory. Ukraine ceases to exist. No  agreements/docs signed are valid anymore... debts... assets recently sold  to western owners , all NATO constitution, EU.

Reset.
    All is Russian  welcome  welcome  welcome

2) On people level -
    denazification  and  reeducation/ anti nazy awareness. Japanese style. Or USSR before Khrushchev. Current territory split into many insignificant states. Politically  friendly  with Russian/pro Russian éminence grise  to cut any attempt from wezt to hijack the political course.  No Sandu 2 ever.

The problem is, that in return you will get a 10+ mln zombified nation that will hate Russkies with all their hearts.
    The Ukrainian state is performing absolute terrorist activities, and nobody cares.
    I can't remind myself of another country, with existing de iure power structures, being a member of UN, that would act like that.
    Ever.
    The closest one would be Israel performing assassinations, but let's face it - everybody who is skilled and keen to do it, does. So that is nit a big deal.
    But blowing up water supply, electrical grid, threats to poison drinking water reservoirs, destroying railway and bridges ... hell no, don't recall that. Maybe you can refresh my memory scratch
    Now imagine the level of hate they will achieve if we will face a de facto occupation of western Ukraine.
    Those people don't speak Russian, and are mainly Catholics.
    They are no Russkies.
    They will seek for any occasion to inflict damage to the Russian state.
    It is not worth it. Both scenarios brig the same level of dangers, only different in kind.
    And by leaving them for rotting, there will be less Russian blood wasted.
    How much problems you can expect from a 15 mln country, lacking any kind of industry, and destroyed?

JohninMK, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue May 24, 2022 6:42 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Boarded by the high wall, and destroying anything and everyone who will be stupid enough to rise a head above the grass level.
    Sure it will bring some Palestinian level of hate, and made some opinion damage to Russia, but ... they will be presented as worse than the devil himself, no matter how they will proceed. So why should they give a f%k?

You know I said Russia needs to take it all or none, you stated I was wrong.

Why the sudden change of heart? have you finally realized what I've known from the very start

PapaDragon and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue May 24, 2022 6:48 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

You know I said Russia needs to take it all or none, you stated I was wrong.

Why the sudden change of heart? have you finally realized what I've known from the very start

Maybe you confused me with somebody else?

I've been saying Russia needs to take over the whole of the Ukraine as soon as soon as the prospect of negotiations flew out the window
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue May 24, 2022 6:49 pm

flamming_python wrote:

I don't agree that whole Ukraine should be taken. Maybe occupy for a period western part, to neutralize garbage. Organizers will probably flee beforehand.
    Eastern and southern parts should be proclaimed territory of Russia and not same half ass republics. Question of Kiev and some other regions remain open. 
    Trying to take whole Ukraine will mean that Russia will have to take an immense financial burden and responsibility.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue May 24, 2022 7:00 pm

Just a picture of Snake Island that isn't straight down Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Snake-islalnd

franco, kvs, PapaDragon, VARGR198, Sprut-B, Hole, lyle6 and like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Tue May 24, 2022 7:20 pm

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, MMBR, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue May 24, 2022 7:30 pm

Poland...?

Why would it want any part f Ukraine?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue May 24, 2022 7:31 pm

Well the article doesn't say that buts not impossible, He'd do that but right now that is conjecture

PapaDragon likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue May 24, 2022 8:10 pm

JohninMK wrote:Just a picture of Snake Island that isn't straight down Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Snake-islalnd

Would be nice to launch Uran-M missiles from there against targets around Odessa. Cool
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue May 24, 2022 8:21 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 24may210
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree332

Great stuff from Orlov. MRGA = Make Russia Great Again! Very Happy
    https://thesaker.is/the-secret-american-plan-to-make-russia-great-again/

Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Sprut-B, Mir, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Tue May 24, 2022 10:20 pm

Quad Summit: Biden meets Modi and raises the issue of "Russia's brutal invasion of Ukraine". However, Modi skirts the topic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10848173/Biden-brings-Putins-brutal-unjustified-invasion-Ukraine-meeting-Modi-Tokyo.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Last edited by Sujoy on Tue May 24, 2022 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, Sprut-B and Urluber like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Tue May 24, 2022 10:21 pm

Extense briefing today, with observation and analysis from different commentators, and some comments by myself, news and other stuff

Confirmed, a few hundred prisoners taken at Liman, and Ukrainian morale is cracking

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/05/24/parte-de-guerra-24-05-2022-informe-especial/

GarryB, markgreven, Regular, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue May 24, 2022 10:25 pm

Eugenio Argentina wrote:The West always with its stupid lies.
    Already during the Lebanon War in 2006, the Israelis said: "Hezbollah is running out of missiles."
    Now they say: "Russia is running out of missiles."
    They are very unimaginative.
    In addition, it is necessary to limit that the missiles that are being used are being used against certain targets.
    In other words, they fulfill the objective of degrading the enemy's military force.
    And as happened with Hezbollah, when this war is over, Russia will have more and better weapons, not less.
    Apart from having achieved their goal, as much as Western fans repeat that Ukraine is winning.

Cool

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Ftibr010
    They really believe their own shit.

Damn, this whole discussion with that special member is a waste of time.

Despite the russian Opsec their are literally 100+ videos of precision strikes against stationary and moving targets by Russia
    from the air and ground using all kinds of missiles, bombs and artillery shells. And its the russian side that is destroying the
    enemy and is moving forward.

GarryB, flamming_python, Regular, Big_Gazza, kvs, Isos, Sprut-B and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue May 24, 2022 10:27 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Ftiu4410
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree333
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #17 - Page 5 Scree334

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, zardof, MMBR and like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Tue May 24, 2022 11:17 pm

Today's events in Moldova are a desperate diversionist attempt by the West (spearheaded mainly by the UK) to distract from the Ukrainian imminent collapse.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, MMBR, Sprut-B and Broski like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Wed May 25, 2022 12:42 am

So after news of Russians running out of missiles, now there goes one Russians running out of tanks and start bringing reserved T-62's.

How far the news will go i wonder ?

GarryB, d_taddei2, MMBR, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina and lancelot like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:10 am