Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
nero
marcellogo
SeigSoloyvov
SolidarityWithRussia
walle83
Cyrus the great
calripson
Belisarius
Urluber
Odin of Ossetia
diabetus
Scorpius
Werewolf
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
billybatts91
LMFS
Firebird
teh_beard
caveat emptor
RTN
franco
Giulio
lancelot
Broski
VARGR198
Regular
0nillie0
limb
ATLASCUB
kvs
George1
Big_Gazza
Mir
nomadski
Erk
Arrow
GarryB
ALAMO
MMBR
owais.usmani
Krepost
Airbornewolf
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Ispan
Yugo90
Kiko
Azi
ucmvulcan
jhelb
PapaDragon
sepheronx
GunshipDemocracy
ludovicense
JohninMK
Stealthflanker
Hinex1988
d_taddei2
mnztr
lyle6
Sujoy
Hole
Arkanghelsk
zorobabel
mavaff
Serberus
flamming_python
Podlodka77
Isos
Dr.Snufflebug
par far
76 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

Serberus
    Serberus

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

Post  Serberus 21/04/22, 09:38 pm

Erk wrote:
    mavaff wrote:...
    Putin fresh new order:

Putin ordered to cancel the assault on Azovstal in order to save the lives of Russian military personnel, as well as completely block the enterprise.

"There is no need to climb into the catacombs, it is necessary to block the industrial zone in Azovstal so that the fly does not fly

M....
    Starve them out, the Russians would want to make sure there are no tunnels running away from the site.

The right decision imo, no sense in losing men to a pointless assault on an enemy with nowhere to go.
    If its true there are 2000 or so left, how much water and food could they possibly still have , even if rationed?

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, LMFS and like this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

Post  ALAMO 21/04/22, 09:54 pm

I guess that was the point.
    Some of the prisoners taken there stated that Azov stripped the regular army from all the supplies they had there.
    Asked why they have not resisted - the answer was that they are much more heavily armed if compare to regular army units.
    And some claimed that water supply is already very low, plus they seem to lack a fresh supply there.
    Mix some concrete, leave one exit only, and wait ...

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Hole, owais.usmani and like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina 21/04/22, 10:05 pm

The big topics in the forums about the operation in Ukraine:

The sinking of the Moskva.
    Russia's mistakes in this war.

Regarding the ship, I already said that it would be convenient to wait until we have more verifiable information, before continuing to speculate with mines, drones, anti-ship missiles and others.
    With regard to Russia's mistakes, it should be noted that a few weeks ago they published a news story stating that one of the causes of the operation was that they had information about the Ukrainian preparations to attack Donbas.
    It is logical to think that there was also information about the Ukrainian forces: training, weapons, distribution, fortifications, etc, etc.
    To state that "they encountered more resistance than expected" is something that does not add up.
    We know what the issue of the networks is like: rumors or directly invented information are thrown around and thousands of "keyboard soldiers" jump to repeat them like a parrot.
    Sometimes, many are confused thinking that knowing the qualities of the different weapons makes them "military experts".
    It is not like this.
    You have to have a bit of analytical skills and not be left with "information" served on a platter.
    That leads to making mistakes.

Luckily, those who manage the Operation in Ukraine are not outsiders, but TRUE MILITARY.

zepia, GunshipDemocracy and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python 21/04/22, 10:21 pm

Point is plan B is going well

Everyone knows that plan A failed

owais.usmani likes this post

Giulio
    Giulio

Post  Giulio 21/04/22, 10:29 pm

But, if I correctly understood the situation, the A plan failed because of Ukrainian decision to go ahead and not so much for a Russian "failure". So, by now, I think it would have been better for the Ukrainians to have allowed the Russian plan A to succeed. In my opinion.

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, AMK, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy 21/04/22, 10:44 pm

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza and like this post

RTN dislikes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole 21/04/22, 11:00 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Fq0aff10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Fq0ipc10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Fq0ipc11

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Yugo90 and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole 21/04/22, 11:00 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Fq24g210
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Fq24s710
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Iyorla10

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, kvs, zepia, JohninMK, LMFS and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole 21/04/22, 11:01 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Smerch10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Smerch11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Smerch12

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole 21/04/22, 11:02 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 20apri10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Fq24ww10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Word-i11

GarryB, franco, kvs, LMFS, bitch_killer, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole 21/04/22, 11:03 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Fq1n8e10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Ukr_iz15
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Ukr_iz16

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco 21/04/22, 11:12 pm

sepheronx wrote:So propaganda is being spread to my own children regarding the conflict in Ukraine.  I have posted about it in the western propaganda thread.  I would appreciate if some individuals could help me obtain information with links so I can pen a response to my childs school to tell them their cheap propaganda will not be tolerated.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8723p125-western-propaganda-2#377082

Good luck with that. Our country is completely under the control of the neofacist liberals (for lack of a better word). Not only do they don't know, they don't want to nor do they care. The truth is what our leaders decide it will be and all other viewpoints put you into the "cancel club". I have 4 grown children plus 7 grandchildren and I was told the other day that I needed to get with the mainstream on Ukraine... truly there are "zombies" out there and they are the vast majority of our society. Sad really!

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan 21/04/22, 11:31 pm

franco wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:So propaganda is being spread to my own children regarding the conflict in Ukraine.  I have posted about it in the western propaganda thread.  I would appreciate if some individuals could help me obtain information with links so I can pen a response to my childs school to tell them their cheap propaganda will not be tolerated.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8723p125-western-propaganda-2#377082

Good luck with that. Our country is completely under the control of the neofacist liberals (for lack of a better word). Not only do they don't know, they don't want to nor do they care. The truth is what our leaders decide it will be and all other viewpoints put you into the "cancel club". I have 4 grown children plus 7 grandchildren and I was told the other day that I needed to get with the mainstream on Ukraine... truly there are "zombies" out there and they are the vast majority of our society. Sad really!

Same here in the Amerikkkan Reich. The good news is that I can always bring up Iraq and similar moral failings on the part of the political establishment here and those cannot be discounted. A lot of people, not the majority, but a lot of people, see Ukraine for what it is a scam where a tragedy is being used to make Wall Street and the MIC money.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK 21/04/22, 11:46 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Fq1n8e10

Unusual gun emplacement, bit limited on angle of fire but concealment of tank itself is very good. Laughing

psg, Werewolf, Regular, Big_Gazza, kvs, wilhelm, zepia and like this post

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 21/04/22, 11:49 pm

Hole wrote:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Iyorla10

Good to see upgraded BMP-3 in use. Some addon armor would be nice though, like fitted on the ones for Iraq.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel 22/04/22, 12:16 am

RU forces ambushing a Ukrainian patrol

https://t.me/milinfolive/81648

Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Yugo90, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN 22/04/22, 12:19 am

Low IQ Shoigu back from the dead and giving his half baked advice. This fellow was never in the military. Just an ordinary Putin henchman.

bitch_killer and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker 22/04/22, 12:27 am

Serberus wrote:

The right decision imo,  no sense in losing men to a pointless assault on an enemy with nowhere to go.
    If its true there are 2000 or so left, how much water and food could they possibly still have , even if rationed?

I got people said that they will attack Russian forces for supplies, but well they didnt say anything about what to do when attrition happens, not all of their raid will be successfull. Let alone if Ukrainie can "liberate" these people.

Kweires Airbase in Syria was besieged for full year yet Russians and Syrian forces can still resupply them from air and they apparently still have flyable MiG-21's.

But anyway clearly people cheering Ukraine will glorify Azov battalion for "holding out".

Broski likes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus 22/04/22, 12:34 am

RTN wrote:Low IQ Shoigu back from the dead and giving his half baked advice. This fellow was never in the military. Just an ordinary Putin henchman.

Based on the content of your comments, you are well versed in what qualifies as a low IQ.

Werewolf, Regular, Big_Gazza, kvs, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy 22/04/22, 12:45 am

H I Sutton states in his blog that there is "strong circumstantial evidence" that russian submarines are launching cruise missiles at Ukraine

http://www.hisutton.com/Russian-Submarines-Launching-Missiles-Ukraine.html

But Klub missiles launched from Russian subs especially in the Black Sea will probably have to fly over NATO airspace.
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker 22/04/22, 12:56 am

Sujoy wrote:H I Sutton states in his blog that there is "strong circumstantial evidence" that russian submarines are launching cruise missiles at Ukraine

http://www.hisutton.com/Russian-Submarines-Launching-Missiles-Ukraine.html

But Klub missiles launched from Russian subs especially in the Black Sea will probably have to fly over NATO airspace.

No, how it needs to cross NATO airspace ? There is already like 2 Kalibr capable Kilo boats in black sea.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Hole, owais.usmani, lancelot and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 22/04/22, 01:17 am

flamming_python wrote:
    par far wrote:Gonzalo Lira was murdered RIP.

He had chances to get out, he should have taken them.

This puts the limelight on people like Patrick Lancaster, this is a very dangerous thing now.

"Our information has been confirmed.  The journalist was killed by Nemichev's volunteer battalion."

https://t.me/intelslava/26133

I believe this Nemichev unit was responsible for the Russian soldiers torture as well. Hopefully these assholes are taken out.

There is no evidence for GL having being murdered other than Kiev psy-ops tool Botzman's (or whatever his name is) mocking tweet and Scott Ritter's supposition based on it

All we know is that he's missing for 5 days now

The most likely scenario is that he was kidnapped by them and will be held for the duration of the war, but I doubt they'd dare to murder a citizen of their master the USA.

U think neo Nazi's don't kill civilians? U think neo Nazis don't kill foreign citizens? When I was in Kiev in 2014 neo Nazi's chucked two Indian students in front of the metro train. I wasn't witness to it but I was walking down the steps to the metro when police told us the station was closed, the news reported the incident. Now if they can do this in normal day to day life then during war they can do far worse. And do u think USA cares one bit about this pro Russian journalist?

Last edited by d_taddei2 on 22/04/22, 01:47 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, zepia, Hole, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy 22/04/22, 01:21 am

Aerospace Forces aviation destroyed 73 military facilities in Ukraine during the day
    https://ria.ru/20220420/ukraina-1784578629.html

if this is daily so how many hundreds more it still to be destroyed?

Stealthflanker wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:H I Sutton states in his blog that there is "strong circumstantial evidence" that russian submarines are launching cruise missiles at Ukraine

No, how it needs to cross NATO airspace ? There is already like 2 Kalibr capable Kilo boats in black sea.

You dont get it, the whole Black sea is NATO airspace Very Happy BTW RN can also let sub crews to get more experience with launching subCalibrs, why not?

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon 22/04/22, 01:23 am

sepheronx wrote:...I decided against it. But I will make sure to keep an eye on it. I dont want to get my child or myself into trouble.

Just explain things to her yourself and tell her that she can ignore that nonsense at school

If anyone tries to give her a test or a grade connected to that make sure she knows that she is free to ignore it or flunk it

Only thing that matters is that she knows that she has your personal blessing to get an F in that case

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Regular, Big_Gazza, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy 22/04/22, 01:28 am

ALAMO wrote:I have one thought concerning this wishlist.

Still about 6.3mln 25 mm ammo.
    That is a lot.
    And they have nothing for it to be useful.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 11 Anapa-russia-april-28-2019-2-25-mm-shipboard-anti-aircraft-gunnery-in-a-fleet-of-military-equipment-in-anapa-TAM87D

Their victorious navy or F-35 lol1 lol1 lol1

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Urluber like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/05/24, 01:23 pm