Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
nero
marcellogo
SeigSoloyvov
SolidarityWithRussia
walle83
Cyrus the great
calripson
Belisarius
Urluber
Odin of Ossetia
diabetus
Scorpius
Werewolf
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
billybatts91
LMFS
Firebird
teh_beard
caveat emptor
RTN
franco
Giulio
lancelot
Broski
VARGR198
Regular
0nillie0
limb
ATLASCUB
kvs
George1
Big_Gazza
Mir
nomadski
Erk
Arrow
GarryB
ALAMO
MMBR
owais.usmani
Krepost
Airbornewolf
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Ispan
Yugo90
Kiko
Azi
ucmvulcan
jhelb
PapaDragon
sepheronx
GunshipDemocracy
ludovicense
JohninMK
Stealthflanker
Hinex1988
d_taddei2
mnztr
lyle6
Sujoy
Hole
Arkanghelsk
zorobabel
mavaff
Serberus
flamming_python
Podlodka77
Isos
Dr.Snufflebug
par far
76 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

kvs
    kvs

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

Post  kvs Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:34 pm

"Bozhenka nas berezhe" (God is protecting us.)

I think it is clear that they are on their own.

Regular likes this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:54 pm

Draft agreement without facts on the ground.... ohh boy. lol1

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:57 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:Draft agreement without facts on the ground.... ohh boy. lol1

What agreement would that be?
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:01 pm

This conflict tells the other bitter truth.
    If a country does not own a solid military industry, capable of delivering to the troops hardware in big numbers, no wealthy sponsor can save it.
    10 years ago, Ukraine would be capable to supply its own troops with a stream of ammo&weapon. Having a heritage of giant MIC, capable to be dispersed in real war conditions.
    Having plans on how to do so, were created&mastered in the Soviet Union. Skilled personnel and giant warehouses to continue resistance for months, if not better.
    In 10 years of Ukro descent as a country, they have used the equipment and stocks for bloody civil war. What was left, they have sold, and what was nit left or sold - Russkies bombed into pieces. Small ones.
    At the very moment, I suppose that Iran would eat alive any invasion ze Wezt could have unleashed on them, having all that. An industry, waste stocks, skilled personnel, procedures and know-how mastered in 40 years of continuous war and danger.
    And that is the sole purpose why the Muricans keep their mouth shut after being struck by barrages of missiles. They just pray that Iranians will get bored, to pretend that nothing really happened ...

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:07 pm

https://www.rt.com/russia/554223-russia-sends-proposal-ukraine-talks/

Russia sends proposal to Ukraine

Commenting on the stalled negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, President Putin’s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, has told journalists that Russia forwarded to Ukraine a “draft document” with concrete wording.

“The ball is in their court, we are awaiting their response,” Peskov said on Wednesday. When asked if there was a deadline for Ukraine to respond, the Russian official indicated that it was up to Kiev. He noted, however, that the “Ukrainians are not showing much inclination toward intensifying the negotiating process.”

What's that smell.... starts with a letter s...

If any of the dimwits here think that proposal includes the desolution of Ukraine as a state, the creation of Novorossia, Malorussia, along the Dnieper, regime change in Kiev through fresh elections, a proper un-cheatable, verifiable denazification and demilitarization mechanism, signing on to Union State membership, justice for criminals etc.... I feel sorry for you.

Here's what you gonna get, Crimea recognition, Donbass autonomy, and a no NATO pledge and neutral pledge ala non-neutral Swiss, Finns and Swedes.... lol1 lol1  In other words, the bare face-saving minimum aka capitulation.

Usually it's the losing side that continuously and desperately always bids for peace.... conclusions for the wise.

However, always remember..... when stressed with uncomfortable noise, think of great Putin, vanquisher of the West, the wisest, and greatest statesman of our time....  russia  russia

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, bitch_killer and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:30 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:https://www.rt.com/russia/554223-russia-sends-proposal-ukraine-talks/

Commenting on the stalled negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, President Putin’s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, has told journalists that Russia forwarded to Ukraine a “draft document” with concrete wording.

“The ball is in their court, we are awaiting their response,” Peskov said on Wednesday. When asked if there was a deadline for Ukraine to respond, the Russian official indicated that it was up to Kiev. He noted, however, that the “Ukrainians are not showing much inclination toward intensifying the negotiating process.”

If any of the dimwits here think that proposal includes the desolution of Ukraine as a state, the creation of Novorossia, Malorussia, along the Dnieper, regime change in Kiev through fresh elections, a proper un-cheatable, verifiable denazification and demilitarization mechanism, signing on to Union State membership, justice for criminals etc.... I feel sorry for you.

Here's what you gonna get, Crimea recognition, Donbass autonomy, and a no NATO pledge and neutral pledge ala non-neutral Swiss, Finns and Swedes.... lol1 lol1  In other words, the bare face-saving minimum aka capitulation.

Usually it's the losing side that continuously and desperately always bids for peace.... conclusions for the wise.

However, always remember..... when stressed with uncomfortable noise, think of great Putin, vanquisher of the West, the wisest, and greatest statement of our time....  russia  russia

And how did you conclude in the text that there will be no creation of Novorussiya, etc ? Are you so maliciously stupid or what is it about ?

GarryB, par far, Hole and bitch_killer like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:37 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:https://www.rt.com/russia/554223-russia-sends-proposal-ukraine-talks/

However, always remember..... when stressed with uncomfortable noise, think of great Putin, vanquisher of the West, the wisest, and greatest statement of our time....  russia  russia

And how did you conclude in the text that there will be no creation of New Russia, etc ? Are you so maliciously stupid or what is it about ?

I already figured you to be one of the proud dimwits here but considering other dimwits will probably ask the same cause their chip lacks the processing power to understand how this works I'll lay it out....it's simple. Facts on the ground and Russian territorial control of Ukraine do not support a proposal so "ambitious". Ambitious for the Kremlin gnomes of course, it should be the bare minimum that should be demanded relative to incurred costs.

It's ok though, something tells me the Kiev regime will simply sit on it until the Donbass is done in a 1-2 month period least.  You don't concede even a face-saving crumb until it's earned by your enemy - in this case Russia. Although I could be surprised..... but after the Istanbul fiasco, I think the Kiev regime got a grip on the fundamentals. I had not seen a shake down that big since 1991. Bow, tide and clean demeanor clearly didn't help now did it...lol1

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza and bitch_killer dislike this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:42 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

And how did you conclude in the text that there will be no creation of New Russia, etc ? Are you so maliciously stupid or what is it about ?

I already figured you to be one of the proud dimwits here but considering other dimwits will probably ask the same as their chip lacks the processing power to understand how this works....it's simple. Facts on the ground and Russian territorial control of Ukraine do not support a proposal so "ambitious". Ambitious for the Kremlin gnomes of course, it should be the bare minimum that should be demanded relative to incurred costs.

It's ok though, something tells me the Kiev regime will simply sit on it until the Donbass is done with in a 1-2 month period.  You don't concede even a face-saving crumb until it's earned. Although I could be surprised but after the Istanbul fiasco, I think the Kiev regime got a grip on the fundamentals.

And you know that Russia wanted to control the whole of Ukraine ?
    Whoever lacks a "processor in their head", we'll see in the end ...
    And I see that you also know the ambitions of the Kremlin ?
    Since you are obviously good with Putin and I see that you know everything, I advise you to go to the Kremlin and kiss his ass ... Laughing

d_taddei2, Hole and bitch_killer like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:44 pm

I've been good with Putin since he balked in 2014. No coming back from that. Pray tell, here we are. lol1

Big_Gazza and bitch_killer dislike this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:49 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:I've been good with Putin since he balked in 2014. No coming back from that. Pray tell, here we are. lol1

I have no respect for the prophets, especially the pro-Western ones.
    You see, if all you wrote was a de facto and factual situation, I would write “all the best” and i would give you the like for the comment.”However, you fart into space and destroy your brain cells with gases.
    That's not good for you, bro.

kvs likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:55 pm

Instead of arguing with a fool, it is better to put them on ignore and move on. You will only get yourself burned in the process in arguing with said fool.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:58 pm

I'm not pro-western. I'm just not pro-Putin and cadre either. Nor pro-Russian for that matter. My kin benefits from a "fairer world order".... whomever brings that about, and works towards that has my attention. Don't matter the face, what matters is the deed. There is a difference. Russia could capitulate and go back to being a Western third rate whore like in 1991 and the world will keep on spinning. You better believe that.

Clearly the sloppy attempts by the Russian leadership to get to that state are painful to watch... but it's still the best effort out there, even if horrible at that.

The us vs. them tribal paradigm doesn't work with me, no matter how hard the dimwitts here try when their self-defense mechanism engages in noise combat. There is no safe space for Russians, definitely not on English written forums. Maybe in sme parts of the Runet where Kievan trolls, and NSA troll farms haven't touched yet. In other words, suck it up. Not my job to convince you, or anyone here... only to lay it out there for those willing to consider a different view other than the fairy tale one Russian propaganda is selling. Don't give a shit about NATO/Anglo propaganda either - least of all, known quantity as it's.

And when it comes to posting record and consistency... boy... What's there to say? There should be a Fool awards competition for the most prideful dimwitt of all, safe trip, and travel to the Donbass. God knows they've had fierce competition for the last 8 years when making dumb arguments and predictions about this conflict. To see the backflips, and 180's occur so quick, so shamelessly..... was a thing to marvel at for 99% of this forum. lol1

And yes, when combatting noise there is the ignore button or happy Putin thoughts. Either one works. russia As we all know, people barely practice it despite encouraging others, swallowing it all with impotency. It's what it's.
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:30 pm

U.S government just announced that they are sending 40,000 rounds for 18 (either M198 or M777) howitzers. That’s 2200 rounds per gun. Canada and UK have announced that they are shipping M-777 to Ukraine.

Basically West trying their best to keep the conflict alive as long as possible and in the process kill as many Russians and Ukrainians possible.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:54 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

And how did you conclude in the text that there will be no creation of Novorussiya, etc ? Are you so maliciously stupid or what is it about ?

The neo-cons in the US, the true people that control the cocaine snorting clown puppet, do not want peace, so this war will go on.

And I think this is a good thing.

The reason I say this is because, the longer this goes on, the more territory that Russia takes(if it was end right now, Russia is not giving back the places it has taken, The Donbass, the Kherson and other areas under Russian control is not going back to the Ukraine.) Russia will take the regions that have economic value and leave the rest.

As for all these negations and all the draft agreements talk, this is just to show the world that Russia is talking.

Last edited by par far on Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir and Podlodka77 like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:57 pm

The oil prices maybe hitting $180 per barrel, when moron wins the French elections, the EU is going to put an oil embargo on Russia.

Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:01 pm

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:20 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Draft agreement without facts on the ground.... ohh boy. lol1

What agreement would that be?

The one Atlascub drafted for Peskov. Cool

GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, JohninMK and Krepost like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:26 pm

Whats the agreement?

Surrender or die.

Surrender - Sign here: _________

Die: - No Signature Necessary

GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Broski and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:50 pm

And as usual every evening, cruise missiles incoming.

GarryB, zepia and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:04 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 7 Fqvgrx10
    Don´t know if this was posted before, railroads in the East.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 7 Jfxm9310
    Su-24M with KAB-500L. Back-up or are they being used now?
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 7 Yqvl3c10
    Su-34 with KAB-500S

Absolutely lovely, someone in the MOD read my messages

Su24 is a go!

psg, PapaDragon, Yugo90, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:10 pm

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:18 pm

I'm waiting for them to start getting ridiculous in the western media, because of the recent Sarmat ICBM test.

Laughing

sepheronx, GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, zepia, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:18 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡A test launch of the RS-28 Sarmat ICBM took place at the Plesetsk cosmodrome

https://t.me/intelslava/26104

par far, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon and Urluber like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:20 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:And as usual every evening, cruise missiles incoming.

I want hypersonics! cry

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 7 Fqzdgk10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 7 Fqzdiw10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #13 - Page 7 Fqzhpa10
    New badge

GarryB, Werewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, zepia and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:20 pm

❗🇷🇺 Первый пуск межконтинентальной баллистической ракеты "Сармат ".

https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/56917

**** YEAH

par far, Big_Gazza and Urluber like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am