Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
mr_hd
caveat emptor
Gazputin
limb
TMA1
Krepost
billybatts91
diabetus
marcellogo
lancelot
andalusia
crod
PhSt
teh_beard
Sujoy
nero
nomadski
mavaff
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
ATLASCUB
littlerabbit
GunshipDemocracy
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
Hinex1988
0nillie0
RTN
lyle6
zorobabel
ludovicense
SolidarityWithRussia
mnrck
franco
Werewolf
Tolstoy
Firebird
Big_Gazza
GarryB
Scorpius
Dr.Snufflebug
Eugenio Argentina
kvs
Kiko
VARGR198
Belisarius
JohninMK
sepheronx
Podlodka77
ucmvulcan
mnztr
Erk
Isos
Odin of Ossetia
Azi
ArgentinaGuard
ALAMO
Hole
Stealthflanker
Ispan
Mir
chinggis
par far
owais.usmani
PapaDragon
Arkanghelsk
Broski
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Regular
Serberus
d_taddei2
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11

Post  ALAMO Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:23 pm

Are you observing how the Kievan propaganda backfires?

There is a flashmob rising on the Ukr TikTok, where women demanding to "deblock Mariupol" Twisted Evil

They were so busy with the victorious narrative, that Ukro society really don't get the point that Mariupol is 100+ km behind the lines Laughing Laughing Laughing

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, Belisarius and Serberus like this post

franco
    franco

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11

Post  franco Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:27 pm

flamming_python wrote:From the Ukrainian marines in Mariupol, or at least their PR person

https://t.me/intelslava/24949
    "The infantry is all dead and artillerymen, anti-aircraft gunners, signalers, drivers and cooks are fighting. Even the orchestra... The mountain of the wounded is almost half of the brigade"

The 36th Marine Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine appealed to the people from Mariupol.  They ran out of resources, "for more than a month the Marines fought without replenishment of ammunition, without food, without water, almost lapping from a puddle and dying in batches."

“Unable to defend, the enemy gradually pushed us back to the Azovmash plant, surrounded us, bound us with fire, and now is trying to destroy us.

There was an option to bring reserves to us in order to strengthen and extend the defense.  There were options for the brigade to make a breakthrough and join their troops.  We reported this to OTU "Vostok", and they began to plan the operation.  But the senior staffs turned around.  We reported this to the OOS, they said "hold on, we are working," they promised a helicopter that never arrived.  We talked with the commander in chief, who promised to deblockade.
    We spoke with the Guarantor, who guaranteed us or
    political or military solution to the situation.

Wise generals advise taking ammunition from the enemy.  Probably, these soviet SUVs have not died out, so many will die for them in vain.  There were chances.  There were opportunities, but because of the cowardice of reporting vertically, they were not realized.  No one wants to communicate with us anymore, because we are decommissioned.”

"Today there will be an extreme battle, since there is no BC left. Further into hand-to-hand combat. Further death for some, and captivity for some ..." - the marines write on FB.

So it looks like they're out of ammo.
    The rest are just words.
    What 'hand-to-hand' combat is possible? Hope not all the rank and file are such fanatics

Wonder who the Guarantor is??? Very Happy

flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, kvs, Erk, littlerabbit, Hole, Broski and Serberus like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:29 pm

ALAMO wrote:Are you observing how the Kievan propaganda backfires?

There is a flashmob rising on the Ukr TikTok, where women demanding to "deblock Mariupol" Twisted Evil

They were so busy with the victorious narrative, that Ukro society really don't get the point that Mariupol is 100+ km behind the lines Laughing Laughing Laughing

It doesn't matter

There could be no 4-limbed able-bodied, fighting age man in the Ukraine left, and they'll still be convinced that they're winning. That Zelensky is this brave, courageous leader, and that NATO will come in any day now anyway and beat back the russkies

This is depressing No

And Putin's fault, to be honest. Putin and all his people who planned this fk-up of an operation, and didn't manage to avoid this war in the first place

d_taddei2, Broski and Podlodka77 dislike this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:31 pm

franco wrote:
    Wonder who the Guarantor is??? Very Happy

Someone who doesn't understand how serious the situation is and that no attempt to 'script' this war is going to work, now that they made this conflict existential for Russia

If it's that important to save all those NATO personnel, well then, Kiev ought to agree to all Russian demands right away.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:59 pm

https://t.me/swodki/66571

*WARNING 18+ NAZIS SPLATTERED BY TANK AT CLOSE RANGE - THE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC AND BLOODY

The results, these are clearly Ukrainians, here's the proof they are Ukrainians, they are minced meat

At least several of them, the vast majority probably evaporated into mist

But there it is,

I hope we continue this policy

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and littlerabbit like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:00 pm

A good article on the UK supplying Ukraine anti ship missile issue. As previously mentioned by myself its very unlikely to happen. This article explains why and the various option UK could choose but end result is very unlikely

https://www.navylookout.com/can-the-uk-supply-anti-ship-missiles-to-ukriane/

par far, JohninMK and Hole like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://t.me/swodki/66571

*WARNING 18+ NAZIS SPLATTERED BY TANK AT CLOSE RANGE - THE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC AND BLOODY

The results, these are clearly Ukrainians, here's the proof they are Ukrainians, they are minced meat

But there it is,

I reckon they believed that it was a captured tank after a recent attack and hence soldiers were relaxed and milling around. The person taking the video could have been pro Russian partisan that past info of the soldiers position and after the attack made s quick get away. Just a theory.

magnumcromagnon, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:08 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:

But there it is,

I reckon they believed that it was a captured tank after a recent attack and hence soldiers were relaxed and milling around. The person taking the video could have been pro Russian partisan that past info of the soldiers position and after the attack made s quick get away. Just a theory.

Yes and that happened all over Ukraine last night, it was a horror show for the nazis

But that's the way it should be, constant and unrelenting

Let them feel the shock of their victories

Shoot first, talk later

I believe the term was bandera smoothie right?
    Bahahaha

d_taddei2 likes this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:11 pm

Erk wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11 - Page 8 Img_2056

Goodmorning and goodnight scum!

Can someone explain what type of bomb we are looking at in this photo?
    I can't read Russian, and google translate no good on bomb pictures.

It is the Kh-35U missile on a Su-34.

Erk likes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:15 pm

But there it is,

There was never any doubt that that they were Wehrmacht troops, even though the Ukrops were trying to say otherwise since the video came out, a blue ribbon was visible even in the low quality, but the scene was bizarre as they didn’t see the tank as a threat and people questioned wtf happened.

Some say it was friendly fire, the tank possibly mistook them for Russian troops because they were standing next to a knocked out Russian APC ( theres also photos of the area as it was being retrieved)
    Plus you can see it in this video… so Its plausible,
    … but in the end who cares how it happened, all that matters is a few Nazis have gone to meet their mate Bandera

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, zepia, Hole, Broski and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:19 pm

Yes you can see Ukrainian flags and hohol gear splattered all over the place

It's Valhalla for them lol

Well I want to see more bombings and hits, bunch of war criminals deserve to be shredded

d_taddei2 likes this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:22 pm

How much professional manpower does the Ukrainian army have left? I wonder how the Ukrainians are going to handle the flood of weapons from the West that may include heavy equipment.

Hole likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:26 pm

SolidarityWithRussia wrote:How much professional manpower does the Ukrainian army have left? I wonder how the Ukrainians are going to handle the flood of weapons from the West that may include heavy equipment.

They have a ton of manpower, it's a zombie horde of several hundred thousands

In the end the Russian leadership will order a mass bombardment

You already see it happening

We cannot throw manpower at this problem, only bombs

You cannot negotiate with a zombie

So the leadership has exhausted all their options

The appointment of Dvornikov means that the operation is shifting

And if last night was an indication, they have started to target the manpower of Ukraine
    ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:MOSCOW, 11 April. /TASS/. The RF Armed Forces, using Kalibr high-precision sea-based missiles, destroyed equipment of the S-300 anti-aircraft missile battalion, delivered from Europe, hidden in the hangar. This was announced to journalists on Monday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Igor Konashenkov.

"On Sunday, April 10, Kalibr high-precision sea-based missiles on the southern outskirts of the city of Dnipro destroyed equipment of the S-300 anti-aircraft missile division, which was supplied to the Kiev regime of one of the European countries, hidden in a hangar," Konashenkov said.

According to a spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry, four S-300 launchers and up to 25 personnel of the Ukrainian armed forces were hit as a result.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/14340299

Russia to Euro-trash vassals:  Pls send more.  Running out of decent targets.  We need to use up old missiles before we order new stuff.   Pls add a large box of body bags with the next ones.

I cannot see the feasibility of transferring large hardware to Ukraine. It will run into the logistical and operational problem, in the end it will end up being an easy target as in the case of the S 300. The same would happen with tanks, armored vehicles and planes. All would be destroyed before reaching their destination.

GarryB and d_taddei2 like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:32 pm

But there it is,

Disgusting video. I wonder if it's from the same video? Why they are wrapped around BMP with V marking? Maybe it's another incident, by the chatter it sounds like they are blaming someone, maybe friendly fire while riding the trophy back? Anyways, why they suddenly started posting these?
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:35 pm

Regular wrote:

But there it is,

Disgusting video. I wonder if it's from the same video? Why they are wrapped around BMP with V marking? Maybe it's another incident, by the chatter it sounds like they are blaming someone, maybe friendly fire while riding the trophy back? Anyways, why they suddenly started posting these?

Its the aftermath of the tank hit
    They were standing next to a knocked out Russian APC which is why it has the V and may have caused the tank to confuse them for Russians
    You can also see the silhouette of the APC behind them in the original vid
    It appears to be friendly fire which is why they are placing blame

https://t.me/milinfolive/80909

Last edited by Serberus on Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Werewolf, Regular, d_taddei2, JohninMK and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:37 pm

But there it is,

What's interesting is that there is a captured Russian BMP in the vid that they were inspecting
    https://t.me/boris_rozhin/41537

So it may have been a Ukrainian tank that came by and took them for the enemy as it saw the V symbols on the vehicle
    That's the version that would make the most sense, seeing how relaxed they are about a tank coming to their position and still relaxed even when they can clearly see what tank it is

Regular and d_taddei2 like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:37 pm

Serberus wrote:

There was never any doubt that that they were Wehrmacht troops, even though the Ukrops were trying to say otherwise since the video came out, a blue ribbon was visible even in the low quality, but the scene was bizarre as they didn’t see the tank as a threat and people questioned wtf happened.

0:14
    They clearly saw and heard the tank and raised their hand to draw attention. If a video with BMP with V markings is connected, then they expected a trophy. Anyways, it's just one instance among the 100s that happens daily and unfortunately, probably on both sides.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11 - Page 8 Image35

VARGR198 likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:37 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:

But there it is,

Yes and that happened all over Ukraine last night,  it was a horror show for the nazis

But that's the way it should be, constant and unrelenting

Let them feel the shock of their victories

Shoot first, talk later

I believe the term was bandera smoothie right?
    Bahahaha

Mmmm, Nazi smoothie. . . . .

Sorry, you made me channel my inner Homer Simpson.

Hole likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:41 pm

flamming_python wrote:

What's interesting is that there is a captured Russian BMP in the vid that they were inspecting
    https://t.me/boris_rozhin/41537

So it may have been a Ukrainian tank that came by and took them for the enemy as it saw the V symbols on the vehicle
    That's the version that would make the most sense, seeing how relaxed they are about a tank coming to their position and still relaxed even when they can clearly see what tank it is

Thanks guys, didn't pick up BMP there.

By the video posted with casualties - yeah, it sounds like friendly fire as it's very recent, you can hear very weird talking in the background too. If there was Russian attack, then they wouldn't be able to return to that place...
    SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:45 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:And if last night was an indication, they have started to target the manpower of Ukraine

So I guess Russia is trying to destroy them quickly before new Western weapons arrive. I have already expected that the Western arms intervention would make the Russian army only more aggressive towards the Ukrainian army. In the end Western politicians have failed to answer why the weapons exports would not escalate this dangerous war. Instead, what we are hearing here in Europe is that the Ukrainian victory would be around to corner and that we have no time for a proper discussion, which is extremely irresponsible propaganda. Some of those propagandists are not even for from the right-wing. In Germany it is the Green environmentalist party that is trying to hide its blatant war propaganda behind benign words.

flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, mnrck, Arkanghelsk, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:55 pm

flamming_python wrote:And Putin's fault, to be honest.
    Of course, it's always Putin's fault. 
    Putin and all his people who planned this fk-up of an operation, and didn't manage to avoid this war in the first place
    It's Putin's fault that NATO+Banderistan was hell bent on starting a war with Russia and finally got their wish. You really are a piece of sh*t, flamming.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, LMFS, Hole, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

mnrck
    mnrck

Post  mnrck Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:11 pm

I don’t know if this is new or old footage but they made a choice and I think it’s the best choice.
    “160 Ukrainian marines surrendered in Mariupol”
    https://t.me/intelslava/24954

littlerabbit likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:16 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:Are you observing how the Kievan propaganda backfires?

It doesn't matter

There could be no 4-limbed able-bodied, fighting age man in the Ukraine left, and they'll still be convinced that they're winning. That Zelensky is this brave, courageous leader, and that NATO will come in any day now anyway and beat back the russkies

This is depressing No

And Putin's fault, to be honest. Putin and all his people who planned this fk-up of an operation, and didn't manage to avoid this war in the first place

You don't understand anything
    Zhukov's words are the same thing that Russia is involved in again.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #11 - Page 8 Georgy10

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, mnrck, littlerabbit, Hole and ucmvulcan like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:26 pm

flaming_python wrote:
    ...“Unable to defend, the enemy gradually pushed us back to the Azovmash plant, surrounded us, bound us with fire, and now is trying to destroy us...

Yes sunshine, this is how war works, you aren't discovering hot water over here

flaming_python wrote:
    ...We reported this to the OOS, they said "hold on, we are working," they promised a helicopter that never arrived...

Don't be silly

Helicopter arrived

Helicopter also never came back

Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:23 pm