Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:08 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Sometimes I sincerely wish the Russians carried out carpet bombing. I know and it is clear to me that civilians would inevitably be killed, but there is time for bombers too ..The main reason is the crimes committed by the Ukrainian army. Those stories about AZOV Nazis are no longer relevant, because it seems to me that there are many bastards among "ordinary" soldiers and units of the Orc army. I am convinced that the Russian army will retaliate at some point.

You beautiful Tu-22M3.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 22 Tu-22m10

The issue with doing carpet bombing despite the civilian issue is that USA are watching these like a hawk bombers take time to prepare and dropping dumb bombs over an area etc requires you to fly over the target USA will be relaying this info to Ukraine on its location and expected targets, only guided munitions are a bit harder to calculate their intended target. But we also don't want any Russian bombers being shot down by Ukrainian BUK or S-300 that would be a disaster. Don't get me wrong I would love to see a FOAB being dropped on a large concentration of neo Nazi battalions.
    Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:15 pm

Regular wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:This is bloody amazing:

And the many thousands of comments that just buy it outright.

I'm honestly surprised at how hyperbolic this infowar stuff is, and yet it appears to be working. Doesn't bode well.

They are DNR conscripts. On both sides, conscripts have very low morale. Lucky for DNR guys, no one is throwing them in the battle and after Mariupol there will be little use for them.

People more well-versed than me in Russian told me they sound like southerners/Ukrainians.

Anyway, "rifles from the 1940s" etc is a blatant falsehood regardless, but is it way exaggerated complaints by frustrated ppl, or just entirely faked?

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and LMFS like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:20 pm

Videos at link

Brett Baier Asks Volodymyr Zelenskyy About Azov Battalion Reportedly Shooting POW’s
    April 2, 2022 | Sundance | 46 Comments

The question was asked during an interview between Brett Baier and Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Friday evening. However, you will not find this segment on the rebroadcast of the interview at Fox News [Website Here] they took it out. You will also not find this segment on the Fox News upload of the interview to their YouTube account [See Here] again, they took it out.

In fact, if someone had not uploaded a livestream copy to Rumble {Direct Link Here} there would be no other evidence the question was even asked, let alone the very flippant answer from Zelenskyy, “they are what they are“; where “they” is the neoNazi Azov battalion that have been merged with the Ukraine regular military.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/02/brett-baier-asks-volodymyr-zelenskyy-about-azov-battalion-reportedly-shooting-pows/#more-230984

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS and Broski like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:24 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:

Why would the Russian command ever want to communicate the goals of the campaign? Suspect  

Tell the orcs and their NATOstani fluffers absolutley NOTHING.

If the folks at home have a few anxious weeks or months then that is just tough shit.  This is a serious endeavour, and there is no room for comforting the snowflakes.  The USSR didn't annihilate 3/4 of the nazi war machine by explaining what they were doing on a blow-by-blow basis.  They did what was needed when it was needed, and they took their lumps when the nazis hit them and didn't cry about like a 12 yo girl.

People need to stiffen their spines, especially if they are Russians.  Crying and wailing cuz the orcs managed to hit a few oil tanks just over the border is downright insulting to the memeory of all those heroes who fought and died to defeat Fascism in the 40s.  They endured suffering beyond the imagining of modern societies, yet today we cry over trivial pin pricks and complain that the military leaders are incompetents? Suspect

Shrug your shoulders at these tiny setbacks, and just focus on the prize.  Annihilate the UAF in the field, kill every last Azov/Aidar MFer, dismantle this dirty Bandera-kissing regime and drive them to their fcking knees and make them agree to a full and unconditional surrender.  

Split this absurdly incoherent Frankenstein of a nation into a more sensible configuration - rebirth of a new Novorossiya, add a rump compliant Ukraine under Russian control, and throw away the terminally infected West (give it to Poland, Slovakia and Huingary and make it their problem).  Razz

Eyes on the prize lads, eyes on the fricking prize...
    WHY? Because Russian citizens deserve it if their sons die on the battlefront! The real sovereign of Russia is not Putin, it's not the Kremlin, not the Russian army...it's the people of Russia and the aforementioned are just working for the people. In nearly every conflict the goals are clear as pure glass but in this conflict i hear such things like "freeing Donbass", "denazification", "regime change" etc. and it change nearly every day...if you hear morons like Medinsky you can fear that russians will die for nothing.

How is denazification of WHOLE Ukraine possible if Russian Army retreats from the WHOLE northern front? Almost 70-80 % of all russian soldiers in this conflict died at northern flank...and Russian Army is just retreating instead of pouring reinforcements in. A week ago a small city near Chernihiv was freed from Nazi forces and now they retreat on the WHOLE northern flank...YEAH indeed looks like a brilliant plan.

One week ago EVERYONE me included posted that Russian Army is just regrouping and not retreating! And now they retreat and this looks much like a huge strategic defeat. Not a military defeat because the areas were firm in russian hands, but a defeat caused by politic decisions. Why not calling it a official a war with all the consequences? Here the whole existence of Russia is at risk...Russia is not conducting a special mission in Ukraine that's bullshit! It's a fullscale war against the whole western world + Ukraine and at this point some reservist must be send to front. Russia uses only a fraction of it's military power now.

Do not get me wrong..I'm pro russian and the success of Russian Army in the south of Ukraine delights me, but the useless losses in the north for NOTHING make me from the deepest of my heart sad.

Last edited by Azi on Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arrow and Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E like this post

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:26 pm

Arrow wrote:
    The Ukrainians took over the valuable equipment Neutral

I heard that the Russians using mobile phones for communications. : D

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:30 pm

First point I understand why some (no names mentioned lol! ) Are disappointed at the attacks within Russia. But these served no military purpose and was most likely done as morale booster for the rest of the Ukrainian forces who have been kept in the dark about the state of their armed forces." Oh look what we can still do attack a civilian fuel depot, civilian house, and a powerline" it's not going to effect the Russian operation and if anything will increase Russian efforts to target more fuel, and ammo depots, and hunt Ukrainian aircraft/Heli. I actually thought it was a dumb move, shows how desperate Ukraine are. Ukrainian troops getting pounded on the frontline I am sure would rather had those two mi-24 come and support them than wasting precious fuel on ammo that doesn't impact the war.

Second point, we have heard that Germany is sending old BMP-1 albeit coming from fourth party country. What key point about this is that they are sending armour that Ukraine are already trained on and can maintain. No leopard tanks etc are being supplied. It makes sense of course Ukrainian forces don't have time to train or learn how to maintain new systems which if we go by UK statements on supplying artillery systems what I deduct from this is that no AS-90 will be supplied due points I have already raised AS-90 is actually quite sophisticated system. So that leaves only 105mm light gun which isn't long range, UK does have a towed 155mm gun in storage, when I was in this was slowly being phased out and was in TA units only I remember it had a 2ltr vauxhall petrol engine, I believe German version used a German engine to allow it to cover short distance/ manoeuvre. These are the only systems I can see UK supplying and although as far as towed artillery goes they all basically operate the same as other towed artillery with only minor changes but maintenance can be more complicated. That would mean Ukrainian forces will still need some level of basic training and if they fail to maintain them properly end up being useless pieces of metal. Yet we are still to see if UK will fulfil their promises. The other issue Ukraine has is fuel towed artillery needs trucks to tow and trucks to carry ammo. We might find any new artillery will only be based around Kiev and in the west of Ukraine.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and BliTTzZ like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:32 pm

@Azi

Retreat?  Put the crack pipe down.

If you want no "retreat" then you want the Russian forces to number well over one million men.   Then they can grab lots of
    territory and get sucked up into the cities.   With less than 200,000 you cannot expect them to take all the major cities
    and the surrounding real estate.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:37 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    People more well-versed than me in Russian told me they sound like southerners/Ukrainians.

Anyway, "rifles from the 1940s" etc is a blatant falsehood regardless, but is it way exaggerated complaints by frustrated ppl, or just entirely faked?

They do sound like Ukrainians, not southern but eastern? I consider Southerners to be Odesites and some of them have a weird twist. But then again DNR guys are Ukrainians and even now they speak with an accent. Russians in Rostov also have a similar accent as well. Using H instead of G, weird emphasis on words.

Ofc it can be faked as well. But then again, Ukrainian conscripts also have similar videos, especially about them being abandoned by their officers. Not that these videos interest Western narrative. DNR do have volunteer battalions who are at the forefront of the battle, these guys are if the video is real will be used to guard block posts and search civilian cars for weapons. These guys with Mosin rifles and old gear face only civilians and marauders.

Last edited by Regular on Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:39 pm

Azi wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

Why would the Russian command ever want to communicate the goals of the campaign? Suspect  

Tell the orcs and their NATOstani fluffers absolutley NOTHING.

If the folks at home have a few anxious weeks or months then that is just tough shit.  This is a serious endeavour, and there is no room for comforting the snowflakes.  The USSR didn't annihilate 3/4 of the nazi war machine by explaining what they were doing on a blow-by-blow basis.  They did what was needed when it was needed, and they took their lumps when the nazis hit them and didn't cry about like a 12 yo girl.

People need to stiffen their spines, especially if they are Russians.  Crying and wailing cuz the orcs managed to hit a few oil tanks just over the border is downright insulting to the memeory of all those heroes who fought and died to defeat Fascism in the 40s.  They endured suffering beyond the imagining of modern societies, yet today we cry over trivial pin pricks and complain that the military leaders are incompetents? Suspect

Shrug your shoulders at these tiny setbacks, and just focus on the prize.  Annihilate the UAF in the field, kill every last Azov/Aidar MFer, dismantle this dirty Bandera-kissing regime and drive them to their fcking knees and make them agree to a full and unconditional surrender.  

Split this absurdly incoherent Frankenstein of a nation into a more sensible configuration - rebirth of a new Novorossiya, add a rump compliant Ukraine under Russian control, and throw away the terminally infected West (give it to Poland, Slovakia and Huingary and make it their problem).  Razz

Eyes on the prize lads, eyes on the fricking prize...
    WHY? Because Russian citizens deserve it if their sons die on the battlefront! The real sovereign of Russia is not Putin, it's not the Kremlin, not the Russian army...it's the people of Russia and the aforementioned are just working for the people. In nearly every conflict the goals are clear as pure glass but in this conflict i hear such things like "freeing Donbass", "denazification", "regime change" etc. and it change nearly every day...if you hear morons like Medinsky you can fear that russians will die for nothing.

How is denazification of WHOLE Ukraine possible if Russian Army retreats from the WHOLE northern front? Almost 70-80 % of all russian soldiers in this conflict died at northern flank...and Russian Army is just retreating instead of pouring reinforcements in. A week ago a small city near Chernihiv was freed from Nazi forces and now they retreat on the WHOLE northern flank...YEAH indeed looks like a brilliant plan.

One week ago EVERYONE me included posted that Russian Army is just regrouping and not retreating! And now they retreat and this looks much like a huge strategic defeat. Not a military defeat because the areas were firm in russian hands, but a defeat caused by politic decisions. Why not calling it a official a war with all the consequences? Here the whole existence of Russia is at risk...Russia is not conducting a special mission in Ukraine that's bullshit! It's a fullscale war against the whole western world + Ukraine and at this point some reservist must be send to front. Russia uses only a fraction of it's military power now.

Do not get me wrong..I'm pro russian and the success of Russian Army in the south of Ukraine delights me, but the useless losses in the north for NOTHING make me from the deepest of my heart sad.

The plan is to Denazify bit by bit.
    Kharkov and Kiev were a feint, a way to divert Bandera-scum away from areas Russia planned to sweep early on. Yes there were Russian casualties but nowhere near the level of Bandera-filth.

Kiev and Kharkov were a bit of a stalemate with the numbers deployed. To go further Russia would need more troops and more time. Those troops can be better deployed elsehwere. Much like a naval battle doesn't revolve around controlling areas but around destroying enemy assets.

Russia can look to finish the Donbass cauldron sooner rather than later. It can also take other areas. Then go back for Kiev and Kharkov, Odessa and whatever westward.

Why tie up troops doing nothing. They did a worthwhile job as a feint in the North. And they can do a more productive one now on remanouvering... as I see it.

@Flamming_Python
    I remember you were very critical of the Russian operation.
    You believed Yanukovich should have moved the govt to Kharkov. And I think (its a bit hazy for me) you wanted him to enlist the troops in his support. Several problems with this tho. Firstly even the police refused to guarantee his security. So he fled with his family. Second Russia didn't want to start a civil war. Thirdly Putin and Russia felt Yanukovich was effectively finished at that time.  So I don't see how your plan would have worked.

The way I see it is that Russia should have snipped the problem in the bud far far sooner. Early 2000s. Or crushed Banderism soon after 2014. Infact after the initial Donbass/Odessa/Mariupol atrocities... I wonder why Russia didn't crush a weaker Ukraine army back then. Of course keeping control of the Ukraine would have been harder. But its not exactly easy at the moment. So, to me, these are all mysteries.
    Firebird

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 22 Empty Re electronic warfare weapons

Post  Firebird Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:45 pm

Someone replied to my query re electronic warfare weapons earlier this week. Unfortunately I forgot who.

Anyway, I get the argument about "keeping things secret from the Americans".

Ok but  apparently these weapons were used vs 2 US navy ships on minor incidents in recent years. And supposedly EW weapons were used by the US in Iraq nearly 20 yrs ago (OK this is not certain).
    But EW weapons certainly exist.

This isn't a minor skirmish. Everything in the war will be looked at by enemies.
    Not using good weapons is like the child who won't wear his best clothes anywhere. Then finds when he has an important event... he's outgrown the clothes! Same thing with EW warfare IMO. It evolves.

What operation is going to be bigger than the Ukraine? WW3?
    Anyway, surely Russia could use a basic EW tech now, and a different variation, a more advanced one, in another conflict we hope never occurs.

Again... its all a puzzle.

BliTTzZ likes this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:50 pm

kvs wrote:@Azi

Retreat?  Put the crack pipe down.

If you want no "retreat" then you want the Russian forces to number well over one million men.   Then they can grab lots of
    territory and get sucked up into the cities.   With less than 200,000 you cannot expect them to take all the major cities
    and the surrounding real estate.
    So one serious question....

Russia is not fighting only Ukraine. I hope you are with me. They fight whole NATO, western world plus Ukraine. They support Ukraine with weapons, intelligence and I would guess some kind of command. So Russia is facing more or less NATO here. Western leaders are not hidding anymore, they say it loud and clear they want to destroy Russia more or less. For them only one solution is acceptable...the complete defeat of Russia in Ukraine and a regime change in Moscow.

Is it adequate to fight NATO with only 200000 troops? Ukrainian forces have a 3:1 advantage in manpower. I'm impressed with the fighting power of Russian Army against an adversary with this manpower advantage...but is it correct not call it a war and holding military ressources back?

I'm not talking about 1 million soldiers....50000 or 100000 additional would be enough to win this conflict fast.

Oh and by the way...the retreat is not virtual anymore!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1V8NzjQkzMOhpuLhkktbiKgodOQ27X6IV&ll=50.59852066202918%2C31.173597675751395&z=8

No question Russia is establishing Novorossija and winning in the south, but the whole plan...the whole northern flank was complete useless! Why binding the troops in the north in urban street fighting and wooden areas instead of the plain of the south? As I said 70-80 % of losses was in the north of Ukraine... a feint looks different.

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:05 pm

Firebird wrote:
    The plan is to Denazify bit by bit.
    Kharkov and Kiev were a feint, a way to divert Bandera-scum away from areas Russia planned to sweep early on. Yes there were Russian casualties but nowhere near the level of Bandera-filth.

Kiev and Kharkov were a bit of a stalemate with the numbers deployed. To go further Russia would need more troops and more time. Those troops can be better deployed elsehwere. Much like a naval battle doesn't revolve around controlling areas but around destroying enemy assets.

Russia can look to finish the Donbass cauldron sooner rather than later. It can also take other areas. Then go back for Kiev and Kharkov, Odessa and whatever westward.

Why tie up troops doing nothing. They did a worthwhile job as a feint in the North. And they can do a more productive one now on remanouvering... as I see it.
    It was not a feint! It was a miscalculation. If it was a feint no russian troops should have crossed the border. Instead the choosed to go in from Sumy to Kiev...wonderful partially wooden area. In Kiev Bucha, Hostomel etc...perfect urban area. They suffered here most from attacks on supply lines. Most losses of russian tanks were in Kharkiv, Sumy and Kiev area.

Go Back to Kiev area? Serious?? They are retreating! Why not keeping the areas? Maybe with straightening and softening of the front.

Hey guys...I'm sorry I'm a bit emotional today cry To see the retreat just makes me sad. For me peronal it's not a military miscalculation but a political one. Russia should accept just the fact that it is in war with western world...this should be communicated to people of Russia.

BliTTzZ likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:10 pm

Firebird wrote:
    @Flamming_Python
    I remember you were very critical of the Russian operation.
    You believed Yanukovich should have moved the govt to Kharkov. And I think (its a bit hazy for me) you wanted him to enlist the troops in his support. Several problems with this tho. Firstly even the police refused to guarantee his security. So he fled with his family. Second Russia didn't want to start a civil war. Thirdly Putin and Russia felt Yanukovich was effectively finished at that time.  So I don't see how your plan would have worked.

Yanukovich would probably have been safe in Kharkov, the governor and the mayor both were loyal to him even 2 days after the coup.
    He would definitely have been safe in Donetsk or Lugansk. And would count upon the support of the Crimea too. Then it would be a matter of enlisting the swing states. Kherson certainly, Odessa almost certainly, Nikolayev probably, Zaporozhie perhaps, the rest of the regions unlikely.

Russia didn't want to start a civil war, yet look what it has on its hands now. The Ukraine is going to turn into Afghanistan at this rate.

The way I see it is that Russia should have snipped the problem in the bud far far sooner. Early 2000s. Or crushed Banderism soon after 2014. Infact after the initial Donbass/Odessa/Mariupol atrocities... I wonder why Russia didn't crush a weaker Ukraine army back then. Of course keeping control of the Ukraine would have been harder. But its not exactly easy at the moment. So, to me, these are all mysteries.

The major problem with a Russian operation like what we see now, back then in the 2000s or in 2014 is that it could well have elicited the same Western response as now, only Russia back then would not have survived it, or would otherwise not be in anywhere near the position to turn the tables on the US and EU along with China and other countries.

This is why using Yanukovich and bringing him to re-establish the legitimate Ukrainian government in another city would have been so critical - because he was still the elected president, could potentially get a large amount of the security services and army to stay loyal and not come under the control of the Maidan authorities in Kiev. He could also invite the Russian military in himself in a limited capacity, if needed be - and the West would hardly be able to object; he's the leader of a sovereign country making his own decisions.

lancelot likes this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:18 pm

Interesting that the Kremlin has so far refrained from warning NATO that those countries supplying arms to Ukraine are actually waging war against Russia and consequently Russia will retaliate.

Now the U.K itself is claiming that the Starstreak MANPAD supplied to Ukraine by the U.K shot down a Russian Mi 28 helicopter.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/uk-missile-shoots-down-first-russian-helicopter-in-ukraine-war-tztnmxqr2

Today the Pentagon announced another weapons package worth $300 mn for Ukraine

Regular and BliTTzZ like this post

Lurk83

Post  Lurk83 Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:20 pm

Azi wrote:
    It was not a feint! It was a miscalculation.

Agreed.

Go Back to Kiev area? Serious??

Extremely unlikely. That boat has sailed.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:21 pm

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1509915339794100226

So this Mi-28 was is claimed to be shot down by Starstreak. It does look like a straight hit with a little explosion.

Good thing the crew survived, but I can't imagine how.

flamming_python and Big_Gazza like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:22 pm

I've calmed down a little lol!

One question...

Russia is allowing volunteer fighters from Russia to fight in this conflict? Does anyone have exact figures on how many have already registered and what the potential is: After all, this is no longer just about the Donbass but something bigger and therefore the mobilization potential is greater. How many volunteers from around the world are fighting alongside Russia in the war now? The thing about the Syrian fighters was just fake, but there are many volunteers from Serbia who have been fighting in Donbass since 2015. Have new ones signed up? Are there fighters from Greece and Bulgaria?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:25 pm

Azi wrote:I've calmed down a little lol!

One question...

Russia is allowing volunteer fighters from Russia to fight in this conflict? Does anyone have exact figures on how many have already registered and what the potential is: After all, this is no longer just about the Donbass but something bigger and therefore the mobilization potential is greater. How many volunteers from around the world are fighting alongside Russia in the war now? The thing about the Syrian fighters was just fake, but there are many volunteers from Serbia who have been fighting in Donbass since 2015. Have new ones signed up? Are there fighters from Greece and Bulgaria?

There was an Italian anti-fascist fighter for the DNR who died just yesterday
    https://t.me/voenkorKotenok/33940

There is definately at least one Serbian dude, a sniper

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

GunshipDemocracy and Azi like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:27 pm

What a bunch of prissy little faggots. 60k of Queef's best troops are about to be liquidated in the biggest kotel this century yet and you're jerking off over some lost ground and some blown up gas. NGMI all of you.

GarryB, psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:28 pm

Regular wrote:https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1509915339794100226

So this Mi-28 was is claimed to be shot down by Starstreak. It does look like a straight hit with a little explosion.

Western world is full of shit! angry angry angry

They are delighted when brothers kill each other but don't have the balls to fight themselves. I hope the Dollar based world order will collapse soon...my estimation was 2030 - 2035 now it's seems more like 2024 -2025.

Fun fact is that most european countries are not ant russian. I'm half german and I know it that most germans respect russians deeply...but the elite in Germany, Europe and whole western world is so extreme anti russian...unbelievable!

Big_Gazza, JohninMK and BliTTzZ like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:31 pm

Azi wrote:I've calmed down a little lol!

One question...

Russia is not using volunteer but DLPR are.

Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:32 pm

lyle6 wrote:What a bunch of prissy little faggots. 60k of Queef's best troops are about to be liquidated in the biggest kotel this century yet and you're jerking off over some lost ground and some blown up gas. NGMI all of you.

I don't think you should pay attention to the trolls, there are only a few posters here, that are worth reading.

Phase 2 is about to begin and phase 2 is clearing Donabss, this will take 2-3 weeks(according to Scott Ritter), than phase 3 begins(probably the most interesting phase.)

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, LMFS and bitch_killer like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:33 pm

Regular wrote:https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1509915339794100226

Starstreak tosses three darts at the target, no?

It's totally random if a dart hits something vital or not, in that case.

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:39 pm

The Macron calls to Putin about getting people out of Mariupol was about getting French intelligence officers and French Special Forces out of Mariupol, no idea if they got out(this is according to reports on Telegram.)

The Ukrainian army denies the Belgorod attack.

GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, BliTTzZ and LMFS like this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:43 pm

May 9th is Victory day(Victory Day is a holiday that commemorates the surrender of The Greater German Reich in 1945.)

Do you guys think that Russia may want to finish this operation off by than? Or will Russia be able to finish it off by than? Of course we don't know the timetable of the Russian Army.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:58 am