Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  ALAMO Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:19 am

I would gladly have a curry, you know? Laughing

franco, flamming_python, Arrow, Sujoy, Hannibal Barca, Mir and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:52 am

Sometimes I sincerely wish the Russians carried out carpet bombing. I know and it is clear to me that civilians would inevitably be killed, but there is time for bombers too ..The main reason is the crimes committed by the Ukrainian army. Those stories about AZOV Nazis are no longer relevant, because it seems to me that there are many bastards among "ordinary" soldiers and units of the Orc army. I am convinced that the Russian army will retaliate at some point.

You beautiful Tu-22M3.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Tu-22m10

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, starman, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:29 am

Sujoy wrote:India's biggest enemies have always been Anglo-Saxons. Unfortunately, not too many Indians realize this.

seeing the comments section makes me think that many people can use Geopolitics 101 lesson.

Sujoy and magnumcromagnon like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:12 pm

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1510015184953393159?t=nJVB8jDqjOnZlCjgJ46L4g&s=19

The Ukrainians took over the valuable equipment Neutral
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:15 pm

Arrow wrote:https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1510015184953393159?t=nJVB8jDqjOnZlCjgJ46L4g&s=19

I'm sure there are people on here who will explain how it's an intelligent 4D chess move and was secretly planned all along. Rolling Eyes
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:25 pm

This is a fucking sat com antenna. What is secret about that?

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Fpsmwz10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Fpvjxc10
    Snipers in Mariupol

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:26 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Fpve8p10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Fpve8p11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Fpve8p12
    River crossing near Izyum

franco, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:27 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Fpsmmf10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Fpsmo510
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Fpsmo310
    Mariupol

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:28 pm

billybatts91 wrote:
    Arrow wrote:https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1510015184953393159?t=nJVB8jDqjOnZlCjgJ46L4g&s=19

I'm sure there are people on here who will explain how it's an intelligent 4D chess move and was secretly planned all along. Rolling Eyes

Yes they are waiting for someone to switch it back on What a Face

magnumcromagnon, kvs and bitch_killer like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:32 pm

It's a tin dish and an amplifier.

Did they capture the separate terminal? Because that's the only potentially sensitive part.

GarryB, Regular, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, lancelot and Broski like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:34 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Sometimes I sincerely wish the Russians carried out carpet bombing. I know and it is clear to me that civilians would inevitably be killed, but there is time for bombers too ..The main reason is the crimes committed by the Ukrainian army. Those stories about AZOV Nazis are no longer relevant, because it seems to me that there are many bastards among "ordinary" soldiers and units of the Orc army. I am convinced that the Russian army will retaliate at some point.

You beautiful Tu-22M3.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 21 Tu-22m10

If there was a place to carpet bomb it would be Lvov and the like. Not the clearly Russian areas.

Similarly if America/similar keep sending MANPADS in to the Azov/similar terrorists, Russia could start ultimatums.

Something along the lines of:-
    "Every one you send one MANPAD to kill Russian speakers, we will send TWO to black drug gangs/Hispanic criminals.
    So next time a black man is assassinated by cops, the local police station gets its walls blown off".

It could stop them being so smug with the whole affair.
    I don't agree with terrorism in any form. But American terrorism does need to be stopped.

Hole, Urluber and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:40 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Erk wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Biggest giveaway Russia wasn't serious about removing the regime was when, fully capable in the first week window, failed or to correctly phrase it, didn't push to take over Kiev to decapitate the political resistance.

Biggest giveaway was that on day 1 of the special operation, Putin clearly stated the objectives publicly, and regime change was not one of them.

I'm amused that you think Putin is going to tell the whole truth on day 1 of the war!!  clown

Putin will divulge only those reasons that he cares to.  Russian gov will have a whole raft of objectives, some primary, some secondary, some mandatory, and others which are desirable but which will depend on how the conflict unfolds.

Putin is playing poker with the MFers in the West (as at its fundamental level, this is a proxy war).  He won't display his hand to the enemy, and you'd be a fool to think that he would.

That's all remarkably cunning and everything

But he's also not divulging anything to his own people either, while expecting them to accept the war and all its bad consequences.

BliTTzZ likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:46 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

Did they capture the separate terminal? Because that's the only potentially sensitive part.

Well not really, All the system does it basically serves as a hub between two contact points.

Nothing on the system would be anything the US and NATO don't already have the ability to do or have ourselves/

Plus you cannot just turn the system on and listen in, it's like when you make a phone call, the call must be accepted.

So this particular systems capture is no big deal, as it will not reveal anything, just a nice little propaganda token is all, don't get me wrong they could have at least dropped a grenade or two near the thing to take it out.

flamming_python and BliTTzZ like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:50 pm

This is bloody amazing:

And the many thousands of comments that just buy it outright.

I'm honestly surprised at how hyperbolic this infowar stuff is, and yet it appears to be working. Doesn't bode well.

magnumcromagnon, kvs, VARGR198, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:54 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

Well not really, All the system does it basically serves as a hub between two contact points.

Nothing on the system would be anything the US and NATO don't already have the ability to do or have ourselves/

Plus you cannot just turn the system on and listen in, it's like when you make a phone call, the call must be accepted.

So this particular systems capture is no big deal, as it will not reveal anything, just a nice little propaganda token is all, don't get me wrong they could have at least dropped a grenade or two near the thing to take it out.

Well, all I'm saying is that if the dish and amp was the only thing they got hold of, it's beyond worthless. Nothing in particular that makes it any different from any dish from Radioshack, only the green paint and folding structure for portability.

If they got the separate terminal, maybe something useful could be glanced from it, but my guess is that, surprise, the terminal wasn't just discarded like that.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ and Hole like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:58 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:This is bloody amazing:

I'm honestly surprised at how hyperbolic this infowar stuff is, and yet it appears to be working. Doesn't bode well.

they should be watching Task and Purpose videos more, as he outlines that complaining is a part of being a soldier. He explicitly said that if one doesn't complain he either not deployed or not in service. hahaha

flamming_python likes this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:01 pm

From what I read, there are many critics about the "mistakes" of Russia.
    If they are so good, they could go to fight in Ukraine, surely with their presence and great combat ability, they will defeat the Ukrainians in a short time.

Cool

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:04 pm

Eugenio Argentina wrote:From what I read, there are many critics about the "mistakes" of Russia.
    If they are so good, they could go to fight in Ukraine, surely with their presence and great combat ability, they will defeat the Ukrainians in a short time.

Cool

Well, Russia has made mistakes in this war so far, there is no denying that. Only a moron or complete fanboy would think otherwise,

Eugenio Argentina dislikes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 pm

and nobody criticizing Ukrainian mistake of neglecting their arms industry for so long that they now have to rely on imported arms and can only make rather small things.
    Like where were those Saudi money in developing Grom went..or why it took so long for them just to make Uran look-alike.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Eugenio Argentina, Mir and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Eugenio Argentina wrote:From what I read, there are many critics about the "mistakes" of Russia.

Cool

Well, Russia has made mistakes in this war so far, there is no denying that. Only a moron or complete fanboy would think otherwise,

What most don't want to see is ukrainian losses. They have no military infrastructure left, no oil, no equipement no navy, no air force. And they are happy for destroying 200 soviet tanks. And the most pathetic is that they are happy to see westerners fanbois be happy of such results, 200 tanks destroyed for a country destroyed. I mean only an illuminated asshole can't say who is winning here.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:14 pm

Military ID custom cover from a soldier of the Ukrainian 79th Brigade

https://t.me/voenacher/13799

BliTTzZ likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:16 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:

They would have taken a full picture of that system if it was the case. Here you see just a piece of metal with a notice on it. That thing may have been destroyed by the russians and they just pretend to have something valuable when it probably is just a burned metal piece.

Big_Gazza and miketheterrible like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:28 pm

Russia has destroyed almost completely the military infrastructure of Ukraine and some retards here are focusing on ukies taking a picture with a dish antenna... definitely you cannot fix stupid Embarassed

GarryB, franco, xeno, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Hole and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:50 pm

Strikes near Pavlograd right now, first ones AFAIK, probably on UA reinforcement staging points, but that just a guess.

The giant Kremenchuk refinery and depot is still burning violently, and additional strikes could have arrived today as well, there's daylight drone footage being circulated showing more missile arrivals. Can't vouch for it though, could be unrelated stuff, and it is quite far into firmly UA-held territory so my usual caveat applies. I was correct before when doubting the drone footage of the Kinzhal strikes, as the alleged location just kinda ruled out Orlan-10 or whatever.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

magnumcromagnon and LMFS like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:03 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:This is bloody amazing:

They are DNR conscripts. On both sides, conscripts have very low morale. Lucky for DNR guys, no one is throwing them in the battle and after Mariupol there will be little use for them.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, lancelot and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 am