Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:43 pm

We're making false equivalence defending this embarassing shit

Imagine they screw your mother, "I am not comfortable with this"

"At least they didn't screw her hard"

Ffs this makes me pissed off , bunch of clowns

JohninMK and BliTTzZ dislike this post

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Hole Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:46 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 Scree193
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 Scree194
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 Scree195
    Quality is shit, but... moving into Donbass.

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS and Mir like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:47 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 Scree193
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 Scree194
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 Scree195

Am not comfortable with this
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:01 pm

Armenia has been showing off its Su-30SMs to NATO attaches BTW

https://t.me/milinfolive/80131

Erdogan, Aliev and Pashinyan all co-ordinated on this it looks like. The Azeri strike on part of Nagorno-Karabakh covered by Russian peacekeepers. Russian peacekeepers didn't do shit, because Putin is oh so worried about fake Turkish neutrality. As a result, now he's given Pashinyan all the arguments he needs to ditch Russia as well.

Russia will win the war. But like I said Armenia is lost. Likely Kazakhstan as well, and that means Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan too. Erdogan visited Tashkent a week ago too.

China will gain the most. Russia and Europe will both lose. US hegemony will be shaken. But at the cost of making us into a torpedo for the rest of the world.

Big_Gazza and BliTTzZ dislike this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:08 pm

flamming_python wrote:Armenia has been showing off its Su-30SMs to NATO attaches BTW
    Erdogan, Aliev and Pashinyan all co-ordinated on this it looks like. The Azeri strike on part of Nagorno-Karabakh covered by Russian peacekeepers. Russian peacekeepers didn't do shit, because Putin is oh so worried about fake Turkish neutrality. As a result, now he's given Pashinyan all the arguments he needs to ditch Russia as well.
    Russia will win the war. But like I said Armenia is lost. Likely Kazakhstan as well, and that means Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan too. Erdogan visited Tashkent a week ago too.
    China will gain the most. Russia and Europe will both lose. US hegemony will be shaken. But at the cost of making us into a torpedo for the rest of the world.

Now take the right pile and think for a minute before you answer.
    Kazahstan was just saved from the color revolution. Yes, I know, it was another era - January.
    They have Russkies living in the north. It is hardly a Kazakhstan.
    Remind me the number? scratch
    You are Kazahkstan.
    How trigger happy you are for doing stupid things, and a following calibration?

GarryB, xeno, d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:15 pm

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:17 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

Am not comfortable with this[/quote]

Big deal. Does anyone here really care if you are or not?

I'm sure Moscow has a plan and knows a fucking site more about it than you or any of us hear will ever know.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:19 pm

John, those weren't my words

"Am not comfortable with this "

Is the words of fucking DMITRI PESKOV AFTER UKROPIANS BOMBED OUR SHIT

WTF

HOW CAN HE SAY HES NOT COMFORTABLE TALKING TO UKRAINIANS

OF COURSE NOT

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:26 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:John, those weren't my words

"Am not comfortable with this "

Is the words of fucking DMITRI PESKOV AFTER UKROPIANS BOMBED OUR SHIT

WTF

HOW CAN HE SAY HES NOT COMFORTABLE TALKING TO UKRAINIANS

OF COURSE NOT

Stop shouting at me FFS

Its your own fault for drawing my ire.

Garry has told you not to do this already.

Posting it like that MAKES IT YOUR OWN WORDS

You have to credit who's words they are or everyone assumes they are yours. IT ISN'T DIFFICULT.

GarryB, BliTTzZ and Mir like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:27 pm

flamming_python wrote:Armenia has been showing off its Su-30SMs to NATO attaches BTW

They were showing them because the Ukrainians or Azeri had claimed that they had been returned to Russia for use in Ukraine.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza and miketheterrible like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:29 pm

Am not yelling at you, am pissed with this guy saying he's not comfortable

It's like me telling you, John you screw my mom nicely , but am not comfortable with it

It makes me furious
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:32 pm

ALAMO wrote:

Now take the right pile and think for a minute before you answer.
    Kazahstan was just saved from the color revolution. Yes, I know, it was another era - January.
    They have Russkies living in the north. It is hardly a Kazakhstan.
    Remind me the number? scratch
    You are Kazahkstan.
    How trigger happy you are for doing stupid things, and a following calibration?

Oh I understand. But they have their own president and authorities. They can always move back towards 'multi-polarity'

At the moment of course, they are co-operating with Russia. But if Russia doesn't win decisively against the West. Well.. they'll follow their own interests

https://www.interfax.ru/world/832657

Kazakhstan vows not to help Russia circumvent sanctions

Moscow. April 1st. INTERFAX.RU - Kazakhstan will not be a tool to circumvent US and EU sanctions against Russia, Timur Suleimenov, First Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration of Kazakhstan, said in an interview with Euractiv.

The official said he came to the EU to "demonstrate to our European partners that Kazakhstan will not be a tool to circumvent US and EU sanctions against Russia."

"We will comply with the sanctions. Despite the fact that we are part of an economic union with Russia, Belarus and other countries, we are also part of the international community. Therefore, the last thing we want is for Kazakhstan to be subject to secondary US and EU sanctions," he stressed. Suleimenov.

At the same time, according to him, Kazakhstan "will continue to invest in Russia and attract investments for Russia: our economy does not work differently."

“But we will do our best to control the sanctioned goods. We will do our best to control any investments in Kazakhstan by individuals or organizations that are under sanctions, and this is what we wanted to openly convey to the Europeans. Show what we have system, and this system, unfortunately, will remain here for a long time," he said.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:32 pm

VARGR198 wrote: Embedded video of anti tank mines in road

Keep up, I posted that in 302 on the previous page. Its nice to see but twice this quickly is a bit OTT.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:36 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Am not yelling at you, am pissed with this guy saying he's not comfortable

It's like me telling you,  John you screw my mom nicely , but am not comfortable with it

It makes me furious

If you don't know that capital letters are shouting you should go back to social media school.

Your comment re 'Mum' is immature, distasteful and pure spamming as well.

Keep your anger away from the keyboard and others will thank you.

EDIT

Garry please delete this spat and the the posts that lead to it. Its below the standard of the TB thread.Thanks.

GarryB, VARGR198, BliTTzZ and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:50 pm

Maybe some that originally left Germany are now in museums. No hope for them nor.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 FPRQaVXXMAEIMK_?format=jpg&name=small

BliTTzZ and LMFS like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:51 pm

MilitaryLand.net
    @Militarylandnet
    ·
    3h
    🗺️Ukrainian command confirms they no longer control the southern part of Izium. Russian troops are now pushing in direction of Barvinkove and Slovyansk. #Ukraine #UkraineRussiaWar

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 FPQipClXIAMwf1j?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, d_taddei2, VARGR198, BliTTzZ, LMFS and Broski like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:51 pm

JohninMK wrote:Maybe some that originally left Germany are now in museums. No hope for them nor.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 FPRQaVXXMAEIMK_?format=jpg&name=small

Looked it up. The pbv 501 is just the bmp-1

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, LMFS and Hole like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:52 pm

JohninMK wrote:Maybe some that originally left Germany are now in museums. No hope for them nor.

These aren't "tanks", they're old BMP-1s from the 70s.

Germany sold off old DDR stock mega cheap to Sweden in 1994, they had been stored in outdoor yards for ages and were seriously rusty and everything, so Sweden had to renovate them. Sweden also removed the steel armor skirts and replaced them with rubber, they removed the AT-3 system and the cannon autoloader too.

Ten years later, Sweden withdrew them from service and sold them to a Czech company who re-sold some to Iraq without German approval, causing a minor scandal.

Last edited by Dr.Snufflebug on Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

flamming_python, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, LMFS and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:54 pm

VARGR198 wrote:

Looked it up. The pbv 501 is just the bmp-1

The UkA will be a but surprised Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 FPRQ1sgWUAEeIJE?format=jpg&name=small

BliTTzZ and LMFS like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:00 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Am not yelling at you, am pissed with this guy saying he's not comfortable

It's like me telling you,  John you screw my mom nicely , but am not comfortable with it

It makes me furious

Buddy you are going to have to learn to identify the old men around here as we can get cranky! thumbsup

GarryB, JohninMK, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:02 pm

franco wrote:

It makes me furious

Buddy you are going to have to learn to identify the old men around here as we can get cranky! thumbsup

With good reason sometimes.

GarryB, LMFS and Hole like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:04 pm

More on this. They probably just wanted to save the lives of their men.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced on Thursday that he has fired two of his top generals, accusing them of being "antiheroes" and "traitors."

The two generals stripped of their ranks are Naumov Andriy Olehovych, former chief of the Main Department of Internal Security of the Security Service of Ukraine, and Kryvoruchko Serhiy Oleksandrovych, the former chief of the Office of the Security Service of Ukraine in the Kherson region.

"Today, another decision was made regarding antiheroes. Now, I do not have time to deal with all the traitors. But gradually they will all be punished," Zelensky said in his nightly address on Thursday.

The Ukrainian president warned that any other military officers caught violating their oath to the country will be punished. "Those servicemen among senior officers who have not decided where their homeland is, who violate the military oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people as regards (to) the protection of our state, its freedom and independence, will inevitably be deprived of senior military ranks," Zelensky said. "Random generals don't belong here!”

The Ukrainian president did offer any other details on what specific actions the generals took that led to their dismissal.

FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

GarryB, d_taddei2 and BliTTzZ like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:09 pm

Slowly but surely getting there, tunnels or not.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 14 FPQcgwzXwAEga8z?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, d_taddei2, VARGR198, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Autodestruct like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:15 pm

Ukraine says its defense industry has been almost destroyed

Kiev's official accused Moscow of trying to reduce Ukraine to a “destroyed territory” in which “no one would be interested”

Ukraine says its defense industry has been almost destroyed
    © Russian Defense Ministry

Russian forces have almost completely destroyed the Ukrainian defense industry and are “finishing off” the civilian one, an adviser to President Volodymyr Zelensky, Alexey Arestovich, claimed on Thursday.

Commenting on the most recent round of the negotiations between Kiev and Moscow, which took place earlier this week in Istanbul, Arestovich underlined that any “large-scale military aggression and peace agreement are always compromises between the sides.”

“Because both sides suffer losses. If you think that we do not suffer losses, then you are deeply mistaken. They have practically destroyed our military industry and in many ways are finishing it off. And in many ways they are finishing off the civilian one, deliberately destroying it,” he explained.
    Ukraine ready to fulfill key Russian demands – Moscow READ MORE: Ukraine ready to fulfill key Russian demands – Moscow

He claimed that Russia’s goal is to reduce Ukraine to a state when “no one would be interested” in it, “like a destroyed territory.”

“This is exactly what they are doing and will keep doing,” he stressed.

Russia insists that it has not targeted civilian objects and accuses “Ukrainian nationalists” of using ordinary people as a “human shield.”

In Arestovich’s opinion, the recent round of negotiations has marked “a significant victory” for Ukrainian diplomacy. The presidential advisor claimed that Kiev did not accept any compromises and, instead, improved its position “along all negotiating lines.” He explained that, before the meeting in Istanbul, Ukraine was “a neutral state, without any guarantees, twice deceived.”
    Progress made in Ukraine talks – Moscow READ MORE: Progress made in Ukraine talks – Moscow

“Guarantees are now appearing. Numerous countries – USA, UK, Poland, all permanent members of the UN Security Council, many other countries, China is being considered, Turkey - all these countries gave their consent to give us guarantees. And it’s not 1994, when no one believed in any war in Ukraine, but now, after the war happened and they understand that it may be repeated, and yet they are providing guarantees,” Arestovich said.

However, in an apparent contradiction to Arestovich’s claims, the White House Director of Communications Kate Bedingfield, when asked on Wednesday about Washington’s readiness to serve as a security guarantor for Kiev, said that there was nothing “specific” she could share “at this time,” though the US government was “in constant discussion with the Ukrainians.”

German authorities, meanwhile, confirmed that Ukraine could “100%” rely on their support when it comes to security guarantees. The Foreign Ministry of the country Annalena Baerbock emphasized though that, at this point, the negotiations between Ukraine and Russia had not advanced enough and thus Kiev and Moscow’s understanding of the proposals could be entirely different.

The round of negotiations between Ukraine and Russia in Istanbul on Tuesday was seen by many as a significant step to reaching an agreement.

Moscow attacked its neighbor in late February, following Ukraine’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements signed in 2014, and Russia’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics in Donetsk and Lugansk. The German and French brokered protocols had been designed to regularize the status of those regions within the Ukrainian state.

Russia has now demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.

https://www.rt.com/russia/553061-ukraine-defense-industry-russia/

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, BliTTzZ, Broski and Autodestruct like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:17 pm

US financial site comment on the above.

Zelensky’s Senior Advisor Confirmed The Russian Defense Ministry’s Military Assessment
    April 1, 2022 NEWS Missile Crisis, New Cold War, Russia, Ukraine, US

Zelensky’s Senior Advisor Confirmed The Russian Defense Ministry’s Military Assessment

Those who sincerely aspire to pierce through the fog of war and thus obtain the most accurate assessment of this conflict possible within the limits imposed upon foreign observers like themselves should deeply reflect upon what Alexey Arestovich just revealed. He single-handedly sacrificed one of the bases upon which his US-led Western allies built their unprecedented infowar against Russia and wouldn’t have committed such major self-inflicted damage to their shared cause unless he calculated that it was worth the risk.

The US-led Western Mainstream Media (MSM) and those of its followers who support Kiev in the face of Moscow’s ongoing special military operation in Ukraine scoffed at the Russian Defense Ministry’s latest briefing when Colonel General Sergei Rudskoi claimed that his country utterly destroyed its target’s military-industrial complex. After all, the “politically correct” narrative that’s been actively propagated across the world by America and its allies is that Russia is “losing” the campaign due to supposedly “fierce Ukrainian resistance”. According to adherents of this factually false interpretation of events, it’s only a matter of time before Kiev “wins the war”.

Lo and behold, this alternative reality was just discredited by none other than Alexey Arestovich, one of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s senior advisors. In his own words, “They have practically destroyed our military industry and in many ways are finishing it off.” This completely contradicts everything that his foreign patrons have been spewing for over a month already, which is why he deserves credit for finally speaking the truth no matter what his personal reasons may have been. In one fell swoop, one of the bases upon which the US-led West’s anti-Russian infowar campaign was waged collapsed with a whimper after Zelensky’s own senior advisor just debunked it.

His reasons for doing so can’t be known for sure, but might be connected with Kiev’s desire to secure more foreign funding, both for rebuilding its economy and especially its military-industrial complex. Furthermore, emphasizing the near-total loss of his country’s military production capabilities could be intended to add a sense of urgency to Kiev’s request for more Western military support. The fact of the matter is that the US’ proxies in Ukraine can no longer continue waging war against Russia on their own without America and its allies’ military aid. This observation alone proves just how much Moscow has devastated their military capabilities in the span of a single month.

Those who sincerely aspire to pierce through the fog of war and thus obtain the most accurate assessment of this conflict possible within the limits imposed upon foreign observers like themselves should deeply reflect upon what Arestovich just revealed. He single-handedly sacrificed one of the bases upon which his US-led Western allies built their unprecedented infowar against Russia and wouldn’t have committed such major self-inflicted damage to their shared cause unless he calculated that it was worth the risk. The only explanation that makes sense is that Kiev is losing so badly that it’ll finally share the same truth revealed by the Russian Ministry of Defense in order to desperately obtain more arms.

http://zububrothers.com/2022/04/01/zelenskys-senior-advisor-confirmed-the-russian-defense-ministrys-military-assessment/

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Broski, Autodestruct and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:05 am