Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
mr_hd
ludovicense
walle83
Boshoed
OminousSpudd
gc3762
Lurk83
zepia
Fred333
littlerabbit
0nillie0
owais.usmani
BliTTzZ
Rodion_Romanovic
andalusia
Arctic_Fox
AlfaT8
max steel
Isos
SeigSoloyvov
kvs
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
miketheterrible
Arrow
Rasisuki Nebia
diabetus
Werewolf
mavaff
ucmvulcan
Arkanghelsk
d_taddei2
Hole
LMFS
Sujoy
GarryB
lancelot
Regular
nomadski
RTN
Erk
limb
nero
ArgentinaGuard
Big_Gazza
Backman
teh_beard
magnumcromagnon
mack8
mnztr
Firebird
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
auslander
Ispan
billybatts91
Podlodka77
Ned86
mnrck
Serberus
Yugo90
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
JohninMK
franco
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
Urluber
VARGR198
Mir
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
ALAMO
Odin of Ossetia
GunshipDemocracy
Broski
psg
par far
lyle6
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:14 am

Ukraine apparently sent a lone Su-24 towards Russian positions outside of Kharkov, on what clearly was a suicide mission. Shot down immediately.

Wreck supposedly behind UA lines, won't show for some time, since they are keeping absolutely mum on everything.

Of course, it's independently unconfirmed still, but RU MoD mentioned it too.

I wonder if UA has even told its forces anything about what's going on? Sure, bad for morale, but good for saving lives...

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Hole, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

Mir
    Mir

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Mir Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:15 am

flamming_python wrote:
    It's a civil war, this stuff. I can't be glad about it. Kiev is our city too. Same people, Russians and Ukrainians, just different states.

You are saying exactly what Putin has said - over and over again - but the Nazis thought otherwise.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, starman, BliTTzZ and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:17 am

Is sputnik news down? I was getting it no problems but since yesterday nothing. I Still get RT.

On another note Facebook advert today

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 19 Screen11

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:30 am

d_taddei2 wrote:On another note Facebook advert today

Old ad still being circulated because they paid for a full month or two of adspace, or did they restart the "legion"?

Anyway, the cringy optimism of the ad just has that eerie dystopian vibe to it, as we know of their terrible attrition rates, and the fact that they're sharing trenches with literal nazis and islamic jihadists now.

And the latter must have arrived through Poland as well, which makes it look even worse. Not that anyone savvy enough actually thought "values" were a thing in the west or NATO anyway, but that's still a major part of the public jargon.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:40 am

LMFS wrote:Really good:

Mr Martyanov makes the claim at 20:49 that the Su-57 has been committed to combat ops in Ukropisstain Shocked

I certainly hope so thumbsup

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:45 am

flamming_python wrote:
    It's the conflict between one's logic and one's conscience.
    I understand that the war is not going to end now, and what's at stake, and that there's no road back, it must be won - that's the logic.
    But that we majorly wrecked the lives of millions of people, bulldozed the economy of an entire country, are killing off their young men, no matter what bullshit they've been led to believe - that's the conscience.
    It's a civil war, this stuff. I can't be glad about it. Kiev is our city too. Same people, Russians and Ukrainians, just different states.

It is a civil war only at the moment.
    As soon as they cross the Dnepr, it will be another animal - it is an openly hostile territory there.
    And I suppose the way this war will continue there, will be a different animal.

You are still obviously struggling to admit to yourself, that there was no other option.

The longer this goes, the further Russkies advance, it is getting more and more clear. Ukro was turning itself, or turned into, a really antiRussia.
    And this is not a Russkie propaganda, but a fact.
    You can't fake the history book used to teach primary school. Sure we could have checked that earlier, but we did not, and one would hardly believe that there will be an open pro Nazi agenda pushed into kids' minds.
    The fact that nazi ideology spoiled whole power structures is getting more and more clear. It is hard to find a barracks with no nazi symbols, including the regular Ukro army. This is what the republican intelligence was saying for years, that nazi vets are spread along with the whole army by purpose, to reshape it - but people were taking that with a grain of salt. So we can see now, that they were serious!
    Bio labs&weapon? It used to be a conspiracy theory and tin foil hat owners only aired that. And now, oh shit oh shit oh shit, it was REAL?!? Seriously, the Chinese are asking the question at the UN level? Showing what they have here, with not-so-subtle links to covid?!?
    Atomic bomb project? He fuckin' openly admitted that! Laughing in front of the whole world, at "security summit" - what a sick joke Laughing Laughing
    The way they behave now, with lynches along the streets, is showing more and more the real face of zombified Ukro nation.
    Appealing for killing the Moscali children on the TV?
    Order to castrate the wounded war prisoners?
    Holly fuk, who would believe in that, if not aired for real?!?
    Maybe the people in Poland, who keep the memory of UPA and atrocities they performed, yeah, those would, without a moment of uncertainty.
    The way Ujkro refugees behave in the countries they fled to, is just another nail to the coffin.
    I watch them daily. Warsaw streets are full of cars with Ukr plates, a $150k+ pieces are the bulk of those.
    Trafficking $30 mln in fuckin' cash?!? What a Face Who would believe that, if not presented by the Hungarian customs?!?
    A friend of mine in Rzeszow, already telling the stories about getting into a boutique his wife owned, stealing something, and walking away with "I am Ukrainian refugee!" slogan Laughing Laughing
    They are getting SIM cards for free, and the question "where is a new phone for it?" is a standard one Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Taking only the good brand stuff from the social care warehouses? Sure, they know the drill Laughing Laughing

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, Hole and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:52 am

Bastion-P launches from Crimea:

Presumably from March 19 and the strikes on communication centers outside Odessa.

From a purely nerdy POV, that 90 degree mid-air flip before the main booster kicks in is so satisfying to look at.

GarryB, psg, Arrow, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia and like this post

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:07 am

outstanding precision here.

https://t.me/intelslava/23207

Was it a Pion shell or a missile?

psg, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Yugo90 and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:07 am

Arctic_Fox wrote:As much as i love Russia, and had lot of respect for Putin i have to say. People who think that this war is about "Nazis" is hopelessly delusional as people who claims that Russia wants to take Europe. This was a very stupid move and will achieve nothing for anyone. Only death and chaos in a world that had enough of it. Putin could had ended his political career without this... Now a lot of Russians and Ukrainians are dying, young men of a population that struggles with low birth rate. Lots of flaws on russian equipment and tactics where exposed to the world... A humanitarian crisis has emerged and people couldn't even take a break from Covid. Russia is pretty much banned from the international market. And all of this for what? Nothing. For freaking nothing. Go ahead and call me a troll if you will, but look at my older posts before trying it.

yes...its not like There are also people here on the forum that where actually involved with Ukraine.

The ones with first hand accounts of Ukraine?.
    Some where still in NATO involved with Ukraine, some went actually there to the DPR/LPR to see.
    One lives in Crimea itself.

That just so happen to all have the same experience of what happened there...that its full of Nazi scum.
    Also it does not take a rocket scientist to go compare western media and Russian ones and find out where the bullshit really is.

So, As life is too short to go red pill random forum users that are completely oblivious themselves to what is going on.
    On to the ignore list you go.

Documentary of RT about Nazi Ukraine that got suppressed from western MSM.
    Uploaded to Odysee from my archive for all to see:

*NSFW for the whole spectrum of warcrimes*

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:13 am

8x Kalibr salvo, this time close up from the deck of one of the frigates (Makarov?)

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:22 am

mavaff wrote:outstanding precision here.

https://t.me/intelslava/23207

Was it a Pion shell or a missile?

Surprised that they're still driving around in those huge trucks. Evidently not even light air defense is protecting the skies over Kiev anymore, since these Russian drones are buzzing around everywhere, so what's the point of trying to hide and set up those huge, conspicuous ones? To try to score a lucky kill on some larger target in that minimal window they'd have between firing up the radar and getting destroyed?

Location is 50.500898,30.466871

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

limb

Post  limb Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:54 am

Ukrainian propaganda(Ukraine weapons tracker, Rob Lee) is claiming that they captured a krasukha EW complex, their evidence being a photo of supposedly one of its containerized components. Do you think this is plausible? Such a system would always be at least several km away from the forntline, even dozens due to very long range. For sucha capture to be possible, there mustve been a massive and successful ukrainian counterattack that we're not being told about. Or are the russians putting EW complexes right at the frontline?

For some hilarity, the drivel is claiming ukrainian pilots are going all lfutwaffe on the russian airforce. Their evidence? And "interview" by an anonymous "pilot".

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/44877/ukrainian-fighter-pilots-describe-their-desperate-air-war-against-russia
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:55 am

A Spanish neo-nazi went missing from Kherson region, where I think he was living

https://t.me/mig41/15329

There's a lot of dirt under the 'democratic' fingernails in the Ukraine for sure

BliTTzZ and Yugo90 like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:02 am

I don't understand why they can't simply deploy and scatter in the fields?

I would guess if they let them loose like that some would not come back when called upon because they are not so interested in dying for Zelensky and American values.

As much as i love Russia, and had lot of respect for Putin i have to say. People who think that this war is about "Nazis" is hopelessly delusional as people who claims that Russia wants to take Europe. This was a very stupid move and will achieve nothing for anyone.

Nazis is just a label... most of those idiots are just people who are angry and hate, they get swastikas tattooed on their bodies because they know it winds up Russians and old people... who cares what they are called... I call them nazis cause it is a nice short word that is easier to type than a full description.

Kiev had planned an attack on the LNR and DNR for 8th of March and if Russia had waited till then there is a good chance a lot more people would have died in those regions because of the artillery preparation for the attack alone.

It has been proven the US had 50 plus bio weapon labs located around Russia including many in Georgia and Ukraine, and it is also proven that Zelensky wanted Nuclear weapons which the US had agreed to help him develop... this is not some third world country, Soviet scientists in the Ukraine already developed and made nuclear weapons... all they would need are the components and they could assemble one quite quickly beause they know what they are doing... they have made them before.

Bio weapons, nuclear weapons, 8 years of shelling their own people and justifying it by claiming it is OK... they are invading Russians so it is OK to murder them.

Just any of those things alone would be justification for the invasion... the west has invaded and attacked countries on a lot less pretext...

Besides, Russia does not need our permission.

The west ignores the rules... why should anyone care what the west says on the matter?

Only death and chaos in a world that had enough of it. Putin could had ended his political career without this...

They were developing bio weapons and nuclear weapons... the Russian people would never have forgiven him for doing nothing.

Now a lot of Russians and Ukrainians are dying, young men of a population that struggles with low birth rate.

That is right... the difference is that the people of the Ukraine had a choice and left Putin with no choice at all.

The US made the choice for the Ukraine and like the dumb fucks that they are... and the EU is and the west is... they just went with the plan.

And this is where the plan leads... where the plan was always leading.

The west and the Ukraine have what they wanted and as usual it is all Putins fault.

But then everything is though isn't it?

Lots of flaws on russian equipment and tactics where exposed to the world... A humanitarian crisis has emerged and people couldn't even take a break from Covid

Covid... another little gem created in a US funded lab in China... they are opening pandoras box but it is China and Putin that are to blame.... right...

Russia is pretty much banned from the international market. And all of this for what? Nothing. For freaking nothing. Go ahead and call me a troll if you will, but look at my older posts before trying it.

The international market needs energy and food.... two things Russia has in abundance, and lets be a little honest... the west is going apeshit because honestly they thought Putin was weak, but he is not weak, there is normally another option but this time all the other options were exhausted and three important buttons were intentionally pressed.... nazis, bio weapons, and nuke weapons... the Ukraine was clearly desperate for this war and they got it... they got exactly what they wanted... and now they are crying evil Russia...

In a world where US drones kill 5,000 people per year who cares about Ukrainian soldiers using their own civilians as meat shields... kill them in their beds.... kill them when they are going to the toilet... who cares... but the more they kill them the more Ukrainian civilians get to live.

US Secretary of Defense says Russia's strategy has stalled and he is feeding his troops to a wood chipper.

Sounds great from a country that just left Afghanistan after 20 years there... I am sure it is all heartfelt concern for the lives of Russians of course... Rolling Eyes

Since I live here in America, I don't know what is really going on because I am hearing all kinds of things. On the news here, it was said that Russia has lost 15,000 soldiers is that true?

Closer to 200,000 probably... but if they ignored it and the Nazi Orcs got nukes and bio weapons it would be 150 million Russians killed so this is obviously a much better solution for Russia.

How many times was it discussed on this forum that Russia has nothing to do by going into the Ukraine? That it should be left alone?

Nuclear weapons and bio weapons and an impending attack on the DNR and LNR with subsequent likely attacks on the Crimea meant leaving them alone was no longer an option... and attacking now before they got bio or nuke weapons is kinda important don't you think?

What if they started their attack on the DNR and LNR with an enormous artillery barrage and to distract Russia a ship packed full of explosives destroying the bridge to the Crimea?

What sort of preparation and mobilisation would then be necessary to execute the current operation under those sorts of circumstances?

Would the Ukraine have attacked if Russia hadn't attacked first?
    I'd say there is good reason to believe that. They were not implementing Minsk, and like Saakashvilli they were only expanding the Ukrainian military. While building up more and more NATO infrastructure.
    But the fact is we'll never know. Nor whether they would have attacked, nor whether NATO planned to accept them. As it was Russia that attacked. Everything else is just 'what if'

Their captured plans show March 8th as the date for the attack... all that western baiting about a Russian attack was no doubt intended to stall any Russian attack so they could get their attack in first.

And if Russia would have succeeded in destabilising the Ukrainian regime quickly, or forcing them into a treaty - it would be one thing.

Why?

Look at their history of treaties... it would be worthless.

And I don't like plan C. But there is no reverse gear as now Russia is in a proxy war with NATO.

HATO has completely disowned the Ukraine and will limit themselves to supplying weapons... well if that makes a country a HATO member then Afghanistan has been in HATO since the 1980s.

They consciously walked right into the bear trap that NATO has set for them, believing somehow that they can outsmart it. Instead though they underestimated everything and ended up in this situation.

They made this Russian attack necessary.... it is not a Bear trap... it is a ruin the west trap.... they need Russia a hell of a lot more than Russia needs the west... all that fancy technology needs rare earth minerals and also electricity, not to mention oil and gas.

In many ways this is Russias trap for the US.

Russia had 8 years to figure out something more clever.

Why?

Russia had the Crimea... they don't want LNR and DNR... that was just Orcs killing Orcs... not pleasant... but not actually Russias problem.

If they weren't murdering people Russia could have ignored it forever.... but then the nazi shit and the nukes shit and the bioweapons shit and they could ignore no longer... this wasn't going to sort itself out and needed an adult in the room to give the naughty children a clip around the ear.

To bring about some sort of settlement on the Crimea and frozen conflict in the Donbass. Instead this shit.

The people of the Crimea are Russian and Russia accepts that, Kiev does not... I rather doubt the people of the Crimea could care less about what the west thinks.

And no I don't like that Ukrainian servicemen, even conscripts are paying the price for it.

Poro and Zelensky had options and they chose bad ones and their army and their population are now paying for their choices...

Hence our command fked up.

Russia and Putin were give no other choices.

Instead what do we have.
    Underestimation of Ukrainian military
    Underestimation of Western economic and political unified response
    Underestimation of Ukrainian regime stability and rallying to flag
    Underestimation of lack of appeal of Russian mission to Ukrainian population

So you say, but a force of 70K just brutalised one of the biggest countries in Europe with a standing army of over 200K... much of which is surrounded in the fields they have been committing warcrimes for the last 8 years.

They have captured biolabs, which has the US sqealling saying any bio warfare incident will have to be because of Russia now and not them, and they have captured nuclear power stations and nuclear facilities and are probably also attacking centres that could be used for bio weapons and nuke weapons so all they really need to do now is continue with those and of course eliminate the nazi war criminals in the Ukraine so the people of the Ukraine can retake control of their own country and start making decisions for Ukrainians instead of for Washington and its war hawks.

In my view, I'd argue that even in 2014 there would have been no guarantee that Russian forces would have been greeted positively anywhere outside the Crimea and Donbass, although certainly more positively than now, and perhaps indifferently in many parts of the country.

Who cares... this is not about saving the Ukrainian people... this is eliminating a threat.

But that we majorly wrecked the lives of millions of people, bulldozed the economy of an entire country, are killing off their young men, no matter what bullshit they've been led to believe - that's the conscience.

An entire country with no economy to speak of except whores in the west.... if the Ukraine stays with the west it has no future at all... and a lot of those young men would murder you given the chance because you are Russian and America tells him you murdered his great grandparents or some such shit...

It's a civil war, this stuff. I can't be glad about it.

Be glad that the anti Russia machine next door to your country is being broken properly and when your country has finished it might have a decent chance at a future that does not involve selling livers and kidneys or children...

Same people, Russians and Ukrainians, just different states.

You mean like Americans... they had a civil war too... they also fought with Germany and Japan and lots of other countries since... BTW which country on the planet are there no Americans that come from that country?

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, Hole and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:11 am

andalusia wrote:US Secretary of Defense says Russia's strategy has stalled and he is feeding his troops to a wood chipper.  

Since I live here in America, I don't know what is really going on because I am hearing all kinds of things.  On the news here, it was said that Russia has lost 15,000 soldiers is that true?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-defense-secretary-said-russias-003048836.html

Since you are in America it is pretty safe for you to assume 99% of the "information" you are being fed is bollocks. I read the other day in MSM that Russia should have supplies for three days only, I almost chocked laughing. How this is possible when they are so close to their own territory, without ukie air force and without strikes into Russia proper was not explained of course. Facts and rationality are not relevant, the important thing is to keep the sheeple supporting nazis due to the prospect of being on the wining side, since morals of it are increasingly questionable even for them. Western plankton will have neither honour nor victory and will bear the brunt of the massive effects of the sanctions and ensuing dedollarization, they are just consumables for the elites.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:11 am

Russian Defense Ministry
    🇷🇺🇺🇦 Russian Defense Ministry briefing (23.03.2022)

💥 Units of the Russian armed forces continue destroying units of the 54th separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Currently, they are fighting for the capture of the village of Novomikhailovka.

The group of troops of the Donetsk People's Republic, having completed the sweep of the Verkhnetoretskoye settlement from nationalists, continued to pursue the retreating units of the 25th Airborne Brigade of the Armed forces of Ukraine and took control of the NOVOBAKHMUTOVKA railway station.

💥 Per night Three tanks, two infantry fighting vehicles, two mortars and 5 off-road vehicles were destroyed in the area.

💥 In the evening of March 22, high-precision long-range sea-based weapons struck an arsenal in the village of Orzhev, 14 kilometers northwest of the city of ROVNO. As a result of the strike, a large arsenal of weapons and military equipment of the Ukrainian troops, including those received from Western countries, was destroyed.

❗ Operational-tactical and army aviation, as well as missile forces , hit 97 objects of the military infrastructure of Ukraine during the day.

◽ Among them:: two launchers and a transport-loading vehicle of the Tochka-U tactical missile system in the industrial zone on the northern outskirts of KIEV, 8 anti-aircraft missile systems, including: 6 Buk-M1 ,one S-300 and one SAM combat vehicle"Osa", 10 command posts, 8 field artillery guns, as well as 3 artillery reconnaissance stations produced by NATO countries.

💥 Russian air defense systems shot down in the air during the day: Ukrainian Su-24 near the city of Izyum, 16 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including three Bayraktar TB-2s A

group of"night hunters"consisting of Ka-52 and Mi-28n helicopters destroyed 8 tanks, 5 infantry fighting vehicles and APCs, 9 cars and tractors, 3 pillboxes, 7 field artillery pieces and mortars during night strikes.

📊 In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, 184 aircraft and helicopters of the Ukrainian Air Force, 246 unmanned aerial vehicles, 189 anti-aircraft missile systems, 1,558 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 156 multiple launch rocket systems, 624 were destroyed. field artillery and mortar guns, as well as 1,354 units of special military vehicles.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, zepia and like this post

limb

Post  limb Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:13 am

Idk if anyone here remembers the gurkhan blog.  I always thought of it as a pro-russian or neutral site. However its seems like recently, every post there parrots ukrainian claims of russian tanks being destroyed in large numbers and the russian army being incompetent in terms of procurement and battlefield skill.

For example here is this post, which claims the T-80UM2 prototype was destroyed. How plausible is this?

http://gurkhan.blogspot.com/2022/03/80-2-2.html

it turns out Gurkhan is using Oryx as a source. i heard he's a well known western propagandist. Can anyone explain in detail if oryx is lying about russian tank losses? Both gurkhan and oryx keep posting pictures of dozens of abandoned T-72B3s and T-80BVMs.

Is there any info btw if the tanks that ukrainians captured have been retaken by the russians?

Russian air defense systems shot down in the air during the day: Ukrainian Su-24 near the city of Izyum, 16 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including three Bayraktar TB-2s A

How the hell do ukrainians have so many TB-2s? It doesnt seem possible. Judging by russian reports, theyve shot down up to 20-30 TB2s. How did ukraine ev en afford that many?

BliTTzZ likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:20 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Is sputnik news down? I was getting it no problems but since yesterday nothing. I Still get RT.

On another note Facebook advert today

Still off here in MK, England

d_taddei2 likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:23 am

limb wrote:Idk if anyone here remembers the gurkhan blog.  I always thought of it as a pro-russian or neutral site. However its seems like recently, every post there parrots ukrainian claims of russian tanks being destroyed in large numbers and the russian army being incompetent in terms of procurement and battlefield skill.

For example here is this post, which claims the T-80UM2 prototype was destroyed. How plausible is this?

http://gurkhan.blogspot.com/2022/03/80-2-2.html

it turns out Gurkhan is using Oryx as a source. i heard he's a well known western propagandist. Can anyone explain in detail if oryx is lying about russian tank losses? Both gurkhan and oryx keep posting pictures of dozens of abandoned T-72B3s and T-80BVMs.

Is there any info btw if the tanks that ukrainians captured have been retaken by the russians?

Russian air defense systems shot down in the air during the day: Ukrainian Su-24 near the city of Izyum, 16 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including three Bayraktar TB-2s A

How the hell do ukrainians have so many TB-2s? It doesnt seem possible. Judging by russian reports, theyve shot down up to 20-30 TB2s. How did ukraine ev en afford that many?

Those photos are a few days old, about the Russian column with the T-80 variant (can't say if it's the Black Eagle)

The Ukraine seems to be getting new Bayraktars and planes constantly from NATO
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:29 am

Some info I found on the barracks in Nikolaev that got smashed. That FP is having a fit over for some reason.
    It was actually the 79th Brigade of Bandera-stan.

https://dbpedia.org/page/79th_Air_Assault_Brigade_(Ukraine)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/79th_Air_Assault_Brigade_(Ukraine)

These were the vermin that held up Donetsk Airport and did much else. The so called "cyborgs".
    Highly trained, highly evil. Even if they don't have Swastika tattoos.
    The hohol Nationalists are just as poisonous as the actual nazis in many ways.

These aren't poor young conscripts forced into that brigade at gunpoint.
    Russia made a good move taking them out.

GarryB, xeno, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:34 am

It seems that the biggest battles now are close to Izyum, where the ukies are literarily throwing everything they have against Russia, to avoid a complete encirclement of the Donbass forces. Russia seems to be taking their sweet time to progressively grind the VSU and eliminate as much of the remaining heavy and high military value hardware as possible. This makes part of the demilitarization process and of course is done better outside of big cities, so that the ukies are being forced to make their last stand in the region is a plus. We don't really know when the final push to advance will come, but the fact that Russians don't commit huge numbers nor their top of the line offensive units and equipment to the task shows they are not acting desperate, but rather methodically, as the daily ukrainian losses show.

GarryB, Firebird, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:37 am

Arctic_Fox wrote:As much as i love Russia, and had lot of respect for Putin i have to say. People who think that this war is about "Nazis" is hopelessly delusional as people who claims that Russia wants to take Europe. This was a very stupid move and will achieve nothing for anyone. Only death and chaos in a world that had enough of it. Putin could had ended his political career without this... Now a lot of Russians and Ukrainians are dying, young men of a population that struggles with low birth rate. Lots of flaws on russian equipment and tactics where exposed to the world... A humanitarian crisis has emerged and people couldn't even take a break from Covid. Russia is pretty much banned from the international market. And all of this for what? Nothing. For freaking nothing. Go ahead and call me a troll if you will, but look at my older posts before trying it.

One thing to take into account is that while many Russians consider the Ukrainian as brothers, currently the majority of Ukrainian do not see the common russian folks as their brother. It is not like that for everyone, of course and in the south and in the east the proportions are different, but the PR campaign made by Ukraine and by the western NGOs and western propaganda obtained its objectives. There was nothing to lose. Ukraine was already lost. If they kept doing nothing also the south east would have become as much russophobic as Lvov in another 15 years (this is just considering this aspect and not the military risks posed by NATO bases and Ukrainian/american nuclear missiles hosted near the russian border and various bioweapon labs).

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:39 am

Firebird wrote:Some info I found on the barracks in Nikolaev that got smashed. That FP is having a fit over for some reason.
    It was actually the 79th Brigade of Bandera-stan.

https://dbpedia.org/page/79th_Air_Assault_Brigade_(Ukraine)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/79th_Air_Assault_Brigade_(Ukraine)

These were the vermin that held up Donetsk Airport and did much else. The so called "cyborgs".
    Highly trained, highly evil. Even if they don't have Swastika tattoos.
    The hohol Nationalists are just as poisonous as the actual nazis in many ways.

These aren't poor  young conscripts forced into that brigade at gunpoint.
    Russia made a good move taking them out.
    They won't be back Twisted Evil

GarryB, Firebird, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:46 am

Regarding that container (post seems to have been removed?) it's impossible to say what it is based on that photograph.

It's a standard КК4/6 2.30.1 container, used for everything from field kitchens to first aid field hospitals.

And "Krasukha" control unit too. But what's more likely?

It's been flipped over on its side (the corrugated floor bottom is visible), which make it look like it was just dumped in all haste to lighten the load, increasing the carrier truck's mobility.

The grass on top looks weird, as it's technically on it's side, so the interiors would be all scrambled. Why camouflage it in that state?

BliTTzZ likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:50 am

I thought that they were operating as effectively MPs in the rear areas.

Last edited by JohninMK on Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Yugo90, Broski and Serberus like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:38 am