Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
mr_hd
ludovicense
walle83
Boshoed
OminousSpudd
gc3762
Lurk83
zepia
Fred333
littlerabbit
0nillie0
owais.usmani
BliTTzZ
Rodion_Romanovic
andalusia
Arctic_Fox
AlfaT8
max steel
Isos
SeigSoloyvov
kvs
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
miketheterrible
Arrow
Rasisuki Nebia
diabetus
Werewolf
mavaff
ucmvulcan
Arkanghelsk
d_taddei2
Hole
LMFS
Sujoy
GarryB
lancelot
Regular
nomadski
RTN
Erk
limb
nero
ArgentinaGuard
Big_Gazza
Backman
teh_beard
magnumcromagnon
mack8
mnztr
Firebird
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
auslander
Ispan
billybatts91
Podlodka77
Ned86
mnrck
Serberus
Yugo90
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
JohninMK
franco
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
Urluber
VARGR198
Mir
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
ALAMO
Odin of Ossetia
GunshipDemocracy
Broski
psg
par far
lyle6
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

LMFS
    LMFS

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  LMFS Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:57 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:USS Truman is getting close to the Bosphorus

The admiral is saying he is ready to implement a no fly zone

This is the reason Russia is right to take its time with small manpower

The war with NATO is approaching,

If F18E approach Ukraine, it will be necessary for Russia to implement its own No Fly Zone with S400
    With the longest recorded downing in world history in combat of 150km

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.eu/article/the-only-thing-putin-understands-is-strength-us-aircraft-carrier-flexes-muscle-in-the-med/amp/

Tactical nuclear weapons are armed and ready!

The best AD against USN figthers is Kinzahl pwnd

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:03 pm

Some videos popped up of LDNR guys saying they succesfully employed Swedish AT4s against Ukrainian MTLBs.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, BliTTzZ, Yugo90 and Autodestruct like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:12 pm

Ispan wrote:I had to go back to work today so today's briefing is just some summaries of yesterday evening fighting but there's some very encouraging info about the surrender of regime forces near Kiev

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/22/parte-de-guerra-22-03-2022/

still worth reading as it explains the battles in Maryinka and Avdeveka

follow up the night briefing, updated and expanded, rumors that Poland may enter the war

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/22/parte-de-guerra-22-03-2022-noche/

GarryB, zepia and BliTTzZ like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:13 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:british minister of defense gets prank-called. says he supports the nuclear arming of Ukraine...just would need to get an "ok" from boris first.

https://southfront.org/russia-would-really-hate-that-british-defence-secretary-discussing-ukrainian-nuclear-program-on-hoax-call-video/

This is absolutely priceless, Vovan & Lexus just outdid themselves lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 respekt respekt respekt respekt

Now seriously, why is the English guy not hanged for his impossibly criminal stance?

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:19 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

I hope he leaves Russia to Ukraine. Told you, guys a piece of shit.

I am not much into this forum, certainly he's an ukrop or something, once I figured out this forum "ignore list" (enemy list) I deleted him, I couldn't stand his whinning, but this is retarded. He should be banned as a troll if nothing else.

xeno, magnumcromagnon, LMFS, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:27 pm

Ispan wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

I hope he leaves Russia to Ukraine. Told you, guys a piece of shit.

I am not much into this forum, certainly he's an ukrop or something, once I figured out this forum "ignore list" (enemy list) I deleted him, I couldn't stand his whinning, but this is retarded. He should be banned as a troll if nothing else.

I don't support banning people left and right. He is certainly not a troll but highly emotional and for that I do not see morally or objectively to ban people for this. I also don't want this forum to become a yes circle jerking.

Some people just never pleased with anything, that is just what I am classifying him as, but you can't ignore that he also contributes to the forum and makes some good posts.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and BliTTzZ like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:35 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:There are unconfirmed reports of several people already having been summarily executed in Kramatorsk over suspected collaboration of this nature.

I've seen two videos by civilians near Kramatorsk basically cheering on the Russian air strikes today.

My hunch is that people there simply haven't been too enthusiastic about the situation since VSU took control, and now it shows.

Those cities are 99.99% Russian, of course they are not enthusiastic about being under the nazi boot! Now hell can break loose at Kramatorsk, will not make such a difference for the population after 8 years of abuse

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Mir and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:48 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Well, Zelenskyy has said he is willing to accept being Neutral etc no joining NATO in exchange for russians withdrawal and a promise they will not attack again.

His words mean rather nothing

Protocols and documents were already presented to the Ukrainian side to sign at the 3rd round of negotiations but instead they opined that they would 'take a look at them'

Zelensky is an actor performing in front of green screens somewhere in Poland

The only hope for a negotiated solution is via the negotiations between the Russian and Ukrainian delegations, with the former led by Medinsky and the later led by Podolyak. Lately they've been continuing online rather than in person.

His words meaning something whether you think so or not he has the power to make it happen, the issues is getting him to that point and what if he IS at that point, do the russians just ignore and carry on

Zelensky doesn't have the power, he is a mere puppet to NATO especially UK and USA. I actually think he would have come to agreement by now had it not been for western governments interference.

As for denazification and annexation point u made. But these are completely different objectives. Putin stated three things, denazification, Demilitarization and neutral status meaning no hosting of NATO troops no NATO membership. He won't annex anything. But he most likely install a puppet government that's pro Russian that will appear to be neutral when in fact it isn't.

Or any other of the scenarios I posted throughout this thread and others have also mentioned.

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, JohninMK and BliTTzZ like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:49 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    psg wrote:FP, it's not putin who is making the military decisions, it's the generals and war planners. Murderers are the cowardly bastards who killed the eldery and children of donbass intentionally. I have seen videos where they hang a man and his pregnant wife, another where a man is nailed to a cross and crucified. Putin has made many mistakes, but this operation is not one of them. Its the clown who is the murderer, jacked up by the western bs, false promises, they used that idiot, trying to make him and Ukraine into a counter weight to Russia.

The western world uses other countries to do their bidding, they haven't got the back bone for a straight conflict with Russia. The fkr and the orcs military brought it upon themselves. Even now they keep shelling and launching ballistic missiles on the inhabitants of donbass. They allowed them nazis to flourish in their ranks, in government positions, they knew what they was doing. You think they shed even 1 tear for the children they bombed in the school.

Why hit soldiers in their barracks?

Just mass murder is what it is. You can deprive them of fuel, ammo, surround them, force them to surrender. Or take them out in the field.

And no not all Ukrainian soldiers are warcriminals. There are many who weren't involved in the ATO, many who are in it as a career, or generally to defend their country, or just conscripts.

This is going to turn more people against Russia, BTW

I'm sorry but I can consciously abide this. The war is bad enough, without now having Nazi tactics such as 'breaking the morale of the enemy' with brutality such as this. Yes I know NATO does it; last thing we need is another NATO or US.
    1. All these soldiers had a MONTH to lay down their arms and surrender.
    2. In your opinion, it is better that they be dispersed in urban residential development in order to pick out each of them, hiding behind hundreds of civilians - children, old people and women, while civilians die as collateral damage?
    3. The location of troops is a legitimate military objective during hostilities. Have you tried to ask yourself why the Ukrainian command still has its military in compact groups, convenient for destruction by a single missile?

И прекрати, блядь, истерики. Заебал уже, честное слово.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, BliTTzZ and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:52 pm

Ispan wrote:
    Ispan wrote:I had to go back to work today so today's briefing is just some summaries of yesterday evening fighting but there's some very encouraging info about the surrender of regime forces near Kiev

follow up the night briefing, updated and expanded, rumors that Poland may enter the war

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/22/parte-de-guerra-22-03-2022-noche/
    I understand your comments about me posting a translation, but it may save others going through the hassle with non translation software.

THOSE WHO WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE PRESS 'LIKE' THOSE WHO DON'T PRESS 'DISLIKE' Thanks

Summary of Cassad (Boris Rozhin)-22 March 22:00 hours (two merged reports)

1. Mariupol. The fight continues in the streets.. According to the estimates of the DPR, of 14.5 thousand members of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in a combat-ready state at the time of the formation of the cauldron, about half remain in Mariupol. The rest are dead, wounded, missing, captured or have escaped to the Zaporozhye region.

Street fighting continues in Mariupol. The enemy stubbornly resists and still in an organized way, despite the losses suffered. There is a terrible humanitarian situation in the city due to the continuation of the practice of taking the residents of the city hostage by the Ukrainian Nazis. The Russian Armed Forces and the DPR army are making serious efforts to save the civilian population.

2. Donetsk. Maryinka. West of Donetsk, storming the village. The troops are moving slowly, but there is still a lot of work to be done before this fortified area is completely cleared.

Intense fighting continues for Marinka and Avdeyevka. At midnight intense shelling. Repulsed counterattack of the 25th ukra Brigade on Verkhnetoretskoye. The enemy was driven out of Verkhnetoretsky after several days of fighting. The DPR army is trying to break through the Rokadnaya highway near Novoselka-2. The offensive on Dzerzhinsk is not yet underway. Donetsk and other DPR cities continue to be shelled by missiles and artillery.

3. Ugledar. South-west of Donetsk. The troops are approaching Velikaya Novoselka from the south, and also advanced through the defense of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and advanced to the locality. Novomikhailovka. Ugledar has not been taken yet.

4.Russian Forces and the DPR army are developing an offensive in the direction of the Marinka-Kurakhovo highway. The first line of defense is partially broken. The enemy moved to the second line, hoping to delay the offensive on the Novomikhailovka-Velikaya Novoselka line. The units of the Ukrainian Forces defending here suffered heavy losses of personnel and equipment.

Note: the "steppe front", southwest of Donetsk continues to advance, every day a little more. Yesterday they advanced 4 kilometers and the front is getting closer and closer to Kurakhovo and the road going west from Donetsk.

In the rear villages behind this line the Russian artillery is already arriving, which is shooting against the reserves and the second front line.
    https://topwar.ru/193815-predstavitel-kievskogo-rezhima-rasskazal-o-nanesenii-vs-rf-i-nm-dnr-udarov-po-pozicijam-vsu-v-rajone-pokrovska-konstantinovki-i-slavjanska.html

5. Lugansk. In Lisichansk, Severodonetsk and Popasnoya no novelty. Units from Chechnya have been deployed to the front to participate in the clearing of settlements.

6. Izyum. Yes, but it's too early to talk about any turning point. Airstrikes in the agglomeration of the Slavyansk-Kramatorsk region, as well as attacks on the railway junction in the village of Pavlograd and targets in the village of Lozovaya.

Izyum-Balakleya-Kharkiv. There were no significant changes during the day, the most serious battles are taking place in the Izyum direction, where the Ukrainian command is throwing its reserves to prevent the Russian advance towards Slavyansk and Kramatorsk or to Barvenkovo. Russian aviation began to attack the supply lines of the Ukrainian army in Donbass, attacking ammunition depots, fuel and lubricant reserves, etc.

Another report on the fighting in Izyum - ТГК - Старше Седды

The battle for Izyum, or rather for the territory south of the city, the village of Kamenka is gaining momentum and is becoming one of the most important points of the war. In the morning, the Ukrainian troops tried to attack with a tank company. They were driven out by air and artillery strikes.

At this time, intense artillery shelling against the enemyin the Kamenka area, and the result will be clear in the morning. The Ukrainian forces have sent up to two more motorized rifle battalions to Kamenka and are doing everything possible to prevent the Russian army from breaking the brake and reaching Slavyansk.

It is necessary to pay tribute to the artillery of the Ukrainian Forces, it carries out quite accurate fire. In addition, it launches Tochka missiles every day, and enemy UAVs are constantly soaring into the sky. Our air defense system is operating at full capacity, and enemy targets are constantly being destroyed in the air. The enemy's air defense in turn fires on the aviation of our army, fortunately unsuccessfully.

7. Kharkiv. No significant changes. Fighting north and east of the city. The main battles, as before, take place somewhere on the outskirts

Sumy and Chernihiv. There are no significant changes. Both cities are still blocked

8. Kiev. No major changes. Despite the "counteroffensive", today Ukraine has recognized that Russian Forces control Bucha, Gostomel and part of Irpen. And the main task of the enemy is to hold the locality. West of Kiev, moderate-intensity fighting continued northeast of Brovary. Chernihiv-unchanged.

The city is blocked from 3 sides, according to Western intelligence, it may take the Russian army from 4 to 10 days to completely encircle Kiev after the regrouping of troops is completed.

9. Nikolaev-Odessa. New serious blows to the city. The port infrastructure is severely damaged. Several targets and groups of soldiers were destroyed. There are no active offensive actions. According to reports, the Admiral Makarov frigate destroyed the Ukrainian ship Neteshin, which was anchoring mines.

10. Zaporozhe.
    Troop movements in the Kamenskoe-Orekhov-Gulyai-Pole direction. There is a regrouping of forces. But the offensive is unlikely to start before the Mariupol sweep. Nikopol-unchanged.

11. Krivoy-Rog During the day, there was no serious advance of Russian Forces in the direction of these cities, although the enemy indicates that there is a concentration of forces on the right bank of the Dnieper.

Cannon fodder for the Ukrainian army - Vladimir Orlov

The Ukrainian command is literally trying to stop the advance of the Russian army with cannon fodder. Just yesterday, conscripted, incapacitated and poorly motivated people were forcibly captured on the streets and dressed in military uniforms.

The only purpose of his "resistance" and senseless death is to arouse hatred of Russia and the Russian people among his relatives. AA that they themselves belong. After all, the majority of the population of the city of Nikolaev, in which they were enlisted, are Russians. At least they were eight years ago.

Some of these people don't understand the horrors of war. And they can't understand the fact that being in a pre-trial detention center for not answering the call-up is much better than ending up as a charred piece of meat in the steppe. For ideas that are not close or dear to them. The fear of power overcomes the fear of death in their minds.

But some of them were fighters in Donbass. This rabble is simply afraid that they will have to pay for what they did in the Donbass, for which it was still considered a feat in Ukraine. But for these people, the fear of death outweighs the fear of being captured.

At the beginning of the operation, all combat-ready units of the 79th Brigade were stationed in the Donbass and preparing for an attack on Luhansk. After the outbreak of hostilities, the brigade was reinforced with conscripts summoned bythe mobilization. Even those who were discharged for health reasons were detained on the streets.

On March 14, this rabble in the amount of 200-300 people, without any training in weapons handling, combat coordination, was brought to the Krasnoe settlement with only rifles, without armor and artillery. And he was ordered to "hold the line." They didn't do very well. After the first shelling and clashes with units of the Russian army, the commanders abandoned their soldiers and left, and the soldiers were ordered to "fend for themselves." In short, save yourselves the best you can.

Some of them were lucky enough to get to the units of the Russian army and surrender. That is why they will soon return home to their families. And they do not sleep eternal sleep today under the ruins of their barracks at the location of the 79th Brigade like those who were "lucky" to get to Nikolaev.

And in captivity, they abruptly "opened their eyes" to the fact that the Russian army did not want to bombard the city with AGS grenade launchers or 82-mm mortars. In the fact that the goal of the Ukrainian governor region is the destruction of Nikolaev and turn it into ruins.

Ineffectiveness of Western weapons

According to the report of NATO analysts, the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other armed formations in general ineffectively use the weapons received from the alliance countries, so they did not have the expected impact on the enemy.

Among the reasons given are the "unexpectedly effective" passive and active protection systems of Russian armored personnel carriers and aviation, as well as large losses of Western weapons during the destruction of warehouses and the destruction of logistics columns.

GarryB, markgreven, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Manov, auslander, BliTTzZ and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:56 pm

Hospital trashed by Kiev regime Grad attacks is being repaired in Volnovakha in the DNR.

I thought Russia only bombed hospitals and cat shelters.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, zepia, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:21 am

Mir wrote:Interesting because Zelenski won the election in a landslide because he promised to stop the war in the east. Peace was off the table pretty quickly after his election. In fact today we have a major conflict on our hands because he couldn't keep to the Minsk 2 agreement. Not very trustworthy in my book.

IMHO Zelensky might have been honest about his intentions leading up to the election, but once he was prez he discovered what Trump would later learn - just becuase he was president didn't mean he had real authority.  Nationalist forces in Donbass openly defied him when he told them to pull back from the front lines, and he was told in no uncertain terms that if he didn't tow the ant-Russia line then his life wouldn't be worth spit.  His NATO handlers told him likewise.

Zel was simply too weak to oppose the entrenched far-right whackjobs and the NATO hatchet men.  He can make any promises he likes, but without a complete expulsion of NATO puppet masters and a thorough de-nazification, any agreements he makes will be just as worthless as NATO promises of "not one step to the East".

In any case, this is no longer about Ukraine.  The Empire of Lies is upset that its Ukraine project has FAILED, and with the past disastrous failures of Afghanistan and Syria (and Libya I would add) the cabal knows that its hegemony has been challenged by a serious Power.  The Empire is now in a do-or-die competion, and they are now starting to understand the full ramifications of failure, and that despite their pre-sanctions confidence, they don't hold a winning hand... Twisted Evil

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, auslander, JohninMK, BliTTzZ and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:22 am

Ispan wrote:

If Poland did this unilaterally would NATO still invoke Article 5, or do I even have to ask what those insane jackasses are wanting to do?

BliTTzZ likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:30 am

Russian Defense Ministry
    🇷🇺🇺🇦 Russian Defense Ministry briefing (22.03.2022)

▫ ️ Units of the Russian armed forces, pursuing the retreating units of the 54th separate mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian armed forces, advanced another 4 kilometers during the day and approached the village of Novomikhailovka.

The group of forces of the Donetsk People's Republic has taken control of the village of Verkhnetoretskoye and continues its offensive against the units of the 25th Airborne Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Two tanks, five infantryfighting vehicles, three field artillery pieces and seven off-road vehicles were destroyed.

💥 On March 22, high-precision long-range air-and sea-based weapons struck Ukrainian military facilities. Large depots of fuel and lubricants of the Ukrainian troops in the settlements of Lysychansk and Kramatorsk, a warehouse of rocket and artillery weapons in Druzhkovka and ammunition depots in Nadezhdinka and Novoaleksandrovka were destroyed.

💥 Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 83 military facilities Ukraine. Among them: four command posts, four anti-aircraft missile systems, three warehouses of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition, as well as 68 places of accumulation of military equipment.

▫ Russian air defense systems shot down 6 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the air, including one Bayraktar TB-2 near the village of Merefa, Kharkiv region.

📊 Since the beginning of the special military operation, 236 unmanned aerial vehicles, 185 anti-aircraft missile systems, 1,547 tanks and other armored combat vehicles have been destroyed. multiple launch rocket system installations, 612 field artillery and mortar guns, as well as 1,343 units of special military vehicles.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, BliTTzZ, Hole and Yugo90 like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:34 am

flamming_python wrote:
    max steel wrote:Why Russia hasn't entered Kiev yet ? Are they suffering heavy casualties ? dunno

Ukraine isn't turning out to be like Georgia for Russians.

Russia did not enter Georgia's capital either. Russia is focused on the destruction of armies in the field at the moment rather than taking over cities. Just the battle for Mariupol alone is incurring huge devastation, civilian suffering and friendly casualties. Kiev is like 10 times bigger.

Georgia signed a ceasefire agreement with Russia quickly mediated by Sarkozy, which basically just recognized the previous status quo - that Abkhazia and S. Ossetia are under the control of Russia

With the Ukraine though the West is determined to wage a total war by means of the Ukrainian state and people and bring Russia to its knees, so any sort of agreement can only be signed if Russia manages to wrest its elite from dependence on the West.

Georgia never had 8yrs preparation or 8yrs of NATO troops training them,or receiving massive amounts weapons or a fraction of the Ukrainian air force or air defence systems, or Tochka. Nor did they have the same number of troops. Georgia never had crazed neo Nazi battalions. And Ukraine is 8 times bigger than Georgia. I would say Russia has t done too bad consider what it's up against and the Initial tactics of going soft at first and limiting mass bombing of cities like NATO normally do

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:38 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    max steel wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

Is this a serious question?

Yes. I want to know why Russia isn't going full offensive. Any tactical reasons or are they suffering heavy casualties ?

Even if I think you are trolling I will answer seriously.

Russia is trying to not hurt civilians from the stat. If they want to go full offensive they will first try to remove as many civilians from the cities as possible.

In Mariupol this what happened. Thry evacuated the civilians and are now bombing the shit out of the nazi groups there.

Taking a cities while trying to minimoze civilian casualities is impossible. Taking cities require a huge firepower because ebemy is hiding in buildings, you need to target civilian properties, where civilians are, to win such battles.

This is the reason why they aren't taking cities easily.

If it was german or polish cities, they would have been leveled in two days. A 2S7 203mm shell can destroy buildings easily. 500kg air dropped bombs too. A batterie of Msta-S can also do huges damages, as well as incendiary rpg like Shmel. A small city can be wiped out in two days with such munitions pretty easily.

Hell if the city is not ours but some western city Russia could use FOAB which has more bang for the bug than anything else.

Someone posted on twatter a suppossedly used FOAB in the Ukraine, which I doubt but there is some footage/cgi? of it on twatter.

I actually think a FOAB dropped on another ones of those Merc bases or on Donbass front on to troops dug in across fields would be ideal. The sheer psychological impact would be enough to send Merc still living packing back to their countries and Ukrainian troops saying f*ck this I give up.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and BliTTzZ like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:39 am

flamming_python wrote:Putin you fking murderer

What the hell is this. Flying machines of death against sleeping troops. Better leave them to deploy and fight them in open battle.

But no, Putin wants a conclusion and to "break morale". Maybe he shouldn't have started this war in the first place.

FP you fking idiot.

Putin didn't start this war.  NATO and their banderite friends did when they used violence (and a sniper squad) to overthrow the elected government, burned people alive in Odessa, murdered people in their homes in Donbass for 7+ years because they refused to acquiese to the coup regime, and have launched a full scale campaign to discriminate against, disenfranchise and repress all ethnic Russians and other minorities.

What a cnt you are, a ghastly little emo-commie 6th columnist dirtbag.  How do you manage to sleep at night? angry

Oh, and gratz on the number of down-votes, i think its a new forum record. That should tell you something... clown

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, auslander, BliTTzZ, LMFS and like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:43 am

I have a feeling we're headed for a world war. All the cards are collecting. Western civilization is dead.

PD: I hope a nuclear missile goes to Israel.

magnumcromagnon, owais.usmani and Yugo90 like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:45 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:There are reports that barracks in Konstantinovka were hit a while ago, with causalties again well above 200. The Ukrainians have supposedly cordoned off a huge area around it and forbids any one from bringing any cameras etc to the site, so it will take some time to verify. They are very, very quiet in general, actually, which suggests things aren't going too well.

Meanwhile, there are strikes going on outside Odessa. Possibly those Kalibrs, but other things may be at work as well.

Remember that they struck some radars and comm centers with Bastion-P a while back. I think they are prepping to bring Odessa back home.

Putin you fking murderer

What the hell is this. Flying machines of death against sleeping troops. Better leave them to deploy and fight them in open battle.

But no, Putin wants a conclusion and to "break morale". Maybe he shouldn't have started this war in the first place.

Breaking enemy morale is one of the main objectives in war not sure u understand war at all. If Russia breaks enemy morale it's a brilliant thing something to celebrate cheers thumbsup

Zelensky, Boris, Biden, Nazi battalions are the only murderers here they had a choice and decided to make the choice to slaughter Ukrainian servicemen, slaughter Ukrainian civilians by allowing Nazi battalions to do whatever they want, slaughter dumbass mercs who they encouraged to fight, and slaughter Ukrainian civilians forced into to fighting with zero training. That's who the murderers are.

In fact I think the Russians should have fired more missiles or used a FOAB to bring that number closer to 1,000 dead servicemen. Would help bring the war closer to an end

Maybe it's better you crawl under your bed and wait for this to be over. Am sure someone will send u a private message telling u when it's safe to come out.

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, JohninMK and like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:47 am

Scorpius wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    psg wrote:FP, it's not putin who is making the military decisions, it's the generals and war planners. Murderers are the cowardly bastards who killed the eldery and children of donbass intentionally. I have seen videos where they hang a man and his pregnant wife, another where a man is nailed to a cross and crucified. Putin has made many mistakes, but this operation is not one of them. Its the clown who is the murderer, jacked up by the western bs, false promises, they used that idiot, trying to make him and Ukraine into a counter weight to Russia.

The western world uses other countries to do their bidding, they haven't got the back bone for a straight conflict with Russia. The fkr and the orcs military brought it upon themselves. Even now they keep shelling and launching ballistic missiles on the inhabitants of donbass. They allowed them nazis to flourish in their ranks, in government positions, they knew what they was doing. You think they shed even 1 tear for the children they bombed in the school.

Why hit soldiers in their barracks?

Just mass murder is what it is. You can deprive them of fuel, ammo, surround them, force them to surrender. Or take them out in the field.

And no not all Ukrainian soldiers are warcriminals. There are many who weren't involved in the ATO, many who are in it as a career, or generally to defend their country, or just conscripts.

This is going to turn more people against Russia, BTW

I'm sorry but I can consciously abide this. The war is bad enough, without now having Nazi tactics such as 'breaking the morale of the enemy' with brutality such as this. Yes I know NATO does it; last thing we need is another NATO or US.
    1. All these soldiers had a MONTH to lay down their arms and surrender.
    2. In your opinion, it is better that they be dispersed in urban residential development in order to pick out each of them, hiding behind hundreds of civilians - children, old people and women, while civilians die as collateral damage?
    3. The location of troops is a legitimate military objective during hostilities. Have you tried to ask yourself why the Ukrainian command still has its military in compact groups, convenient for destruction by a single missile?

И прекрати, блядь, истерики. Заебал уже, честное слово.

I'd say they knew it was coming for eight years. ANd in 2021 the hohol army was massively expanded and regularly forming near/in the Donbass to terrorise civilians.

Sooner or late people have to take responsibility and stand against the evils of Nazism, not join in with it.
    Not being evil includes looking at the World around you.
    Russia tried absolutely everything. Its not like the 1980s when the internet didn't exist. THey could have found out the truth... but chose not to.

The fact is, many hohol Nationalists are very vile characters and have no problem killing "those subhuman mongolid Russians" as they say.
    They fight Russians but choose not to fight Azov filth.
    Sounds much like Nazi Germany when the "nationalists" became actual Nazis over time.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:49 am

Looks like the plan to funnel weapons and mercenaries/volunteers into Banderastan is failing.   So now Poland, sock puppet of
    the USA, is acting as if there will be a NATzO intervention into Banderastan.   So we have rumours being spread about the intervention
    as preparatory work and Poland is announcing that all agreements between NATzO (as an entity) and Russia are null and void.

The recent troop and equipment movement in Belarus is looking more and more like in response to a NATzO intervention and not a
    part of the Russian operation.   I never thought that Russia needed to use the Belarus military anyway.

A NATzO intervention would be consistent the fact that there is no Russian economic and financial meltdown and the failure of the 16,000 Ukrian
    foreign legion ploy.   NATzO is clearly fully invested in its Banderastan project.   I think we are seeing here a very long game and not just events
    of the last 30 years.   The Bolsheviks were a western sponsored regime change operation in Russia, they realized the western effort to carve out
    the "Ukraine".  Yapping by Trotsky and Brzezhinski about Russia being nothing without "Ukraine", and the clear pursuance of this agenda over the
    last 30 years, with overdrive after 2014, indicates that the project is much bigger than some local history.  

If NATzO goes for an intervention, Russia should not back down.  It should throw the Lvov toilet to the wolves and declare the rest of "Ukraine"
    as Russian territory.   All the Bandera lovers can pack their backs and move west.   I think this would be less than 20% of the population of
    central and eastern "Ukraine".   The Kiev regime and the Banderite nationalism have always been occupational in nature directed from abroad.
    The clear contempt that Banderites have for the people of the Donbass shows this.   If they were real nationalists, they would have settled
    for a federation and accepted Russian as an official language.   It would cost them nothing.   But they are hater sock puppets of the west
    with a fake nationalism and cannot be pragmatic in any way.   The objective is to destroy Russians and Russia.    The western objective.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, LMFS and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:52 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:

Why is it that I so easily imagine this criminal thug wearing a Nazi SS uniform and riding a Panzer? Razz

magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole, Yugo90 and Mir like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:54 am

Hole wrote:Randomly executing people will definetely help. But not the side these "mayor" is on. Really sucks if 99% of the population is against you, just ask the german mayors of Paris or Warsaw back in 1944.

The French population did not oppose the Nazi occupation. It was apathetic or collaborative.
    The Germans suppressed all Polish opposition effectively. It is what Russia should do and what Stalin did at the time.
    I believe that violence should be used when it is legitimate. People learn from fear.

Hannibal Barca likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:27 am

kvs wrote:Looks like the plan to funnel weapons and mercenaries/volunteers into Banderastan is failing.   So now Poland, sock puppet of
    the USA, is acting as if there will be a NATzO intervention into Banderastan.   So we have rumours being spread about the intervention
    as preparatory work and Poland is announcing that all agreements between NATzO (as an entity) and Russia are null and void.

The recent troop and equipment movement in Belarus is looking more and more like in response to a NATzO intervention and not a
    part of the Russian operation.   I never thought that Russia needed to use the Belarus military anyway.

A NATzO intervention would be consistent the fact that there is no Russian economic and financial meltdown and the failure of the 16,000 Ukrian
    foreign legion ploy.   NATzO is clearly fully invested in its Banderastan project.   I think we are seeing here a very long game and not just events
    of the last 30 years.   The Bolsheviks were a western sponsored regime change operation in Russia, they realized the western effort to carve out
    the "Ukraine".  Yapping by Trotsky and Brzezhinski about Russia being nothing without "Ukraine", and the clear pursuance of this agenda over the
    last 30 years, with overdrive after 2014, indicates that the project is much bigger than some local history.  

If NATzO goes for an intervention, Russia should not back down.  It should throw the Lvov toilet to the wolves and declare the rest of "Ukraine"
    as Russian territory.   All the Bandera lovers can pack their backs and move west.   I think this would be less than 20% of the population of
    central and eastern "Ukraine".   The Kiev regime and the Banderite nationalism have always been occupational in nature directed from abroad.
    The clear contempt that Banderites have for the people of the Donbass shows this.   If they were real nationalists, they would have settled
    for a federation and accepted Russian as an official language.   It would cost them nothing.   But they are hater sock puppets of the west
    with a fake nationalism and cannot be pragmatic in any way.   The objective is to destroy Russians and Russia.    The western objective.

respekt

Ukraine all the way to the Urals, as the ukronazis say...

Russia will not back down, they cannot back down. This is existential, and any attempt to raise the stakes by the West will be met and beaten. The Western puppets know this, but still they could not stop the escalation before and they won't stop it now that disciplinary measures are light to apply on anyone. The placement of strategic forces in full alert, preserving of the bulk of Russian forces, pre-deployment in Belarus, use of hypersonic weapons and even the last admission by that buffoon Wallace should make every Western piece of meat aware of what is at stake, but still they crave for more "firmness" against Russia. Utter madness from which I am not sure how we will scape

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:17 am

We will.

Remember, the west actually doesn't make such loud remarks before doing anything. They always go in when you least expect it and quiet.  They make these loud claims in hoping Russia will all of a sudden back down but they won't and didn't, they will keep getting louder and louder. The transfer of weapons haooen before they make comments that they will send weapons. They are piss poor at logistics (the west) so it would have taken a lot longer after their claims to send weapons in. But instead, the very day they mention they will send weapons, the weapons are already there.

As isos said, it's the dog that barks at the door but is quiet when it opens.  Don't give in to their cheap propaganda.

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, auslander, JohninMK and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 am