Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
RTN
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Erk
Pacense
Hannibal Barca
owais.usmani
Arsenic
Azi
Yugo90
TMA1
Krepost
lancelot
Backman
Tsavo Lion
11E
littlerabbit
Scorpius
Kiko
Serberus
Firebird
lyle6
ArgentinaGuard
mnztr
Odin of Ossetia
Ispan
Urluber
rigoletto
diabetus
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
Sujoy
franco
magnumcromagnon
Dima
VARGR198
Dr.Snufflebug
mavaff
AlfaT8
Broski
Isos
Mir
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
JohninMK
Podlodka77
Lurk83
LMFS
Hole
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
Arrow
ALAMO
EkErilaz
Airbornewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
d_taddei2
GarryB
limb
flamming_python
auslander
Big_Gazza
andalusia
Regular
Arkanghelsk
caveat emptor
kvs
miketheterrible
nomadski
par far
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:00 pm

JohninMK wrote:First time I have seen a French MoD view of the situation. Looks pretty good, better that the UK MoD. Sorry its in French Laughing Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 9 FN_q-AmXwAEpZ7z?format=jpg&name=large

Still inaccurate.  The ones from Dragon that isn't being done I guess now (told not to) and ones coming from the saker (I know they dont do it but another Russian source) were very good.  But I think they were told to stop unfortunately.

But coming from a western country, yeah you are right, a hell of a lot better.

d_taddei2, JohninMK and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:02 pm

A simple American Colonel Col Macgregor told the truth about the situation in Ukraine. Main theses:

▪Still active Ukrainian units are cut off and surrounded in various settlements. They are capable of only small attacks on insignificant objects. The outcome of the war is predetermined.

▪For the Russian army, the main problem was initially the requirement to advance without great destruction and civilian casualties. This creates the illusion of slow progress, which the West uses to convince the whole world that Russia is losing.

▪The war can be ended quickly by scoring destruction and casualties, but Putin categorically does not need this. 70% of Russian citizens support their president - that's a lot.

▪In the south-east of Ukraine, 16 thousand soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are surrounded. This has been going on for several days, and it is not known how much they have left. But Russia is not interested in their destruction - it is better that they surrender.

▪The Russian army is trying to avoid the central part of Ukraine so as not to enter the fields so as not to interfere with the sowing campaign.

▪ The task of the Russian army is to take control of all important objects. The territory of Russia is not needed - only the destruction of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The goal is almost reached, without taking into account the troops in the environment.

▪Mariupol is a big problem: there are a lot of Nazis from Azov, which is fraught with great destruction. But McGregor doesn't know what the Russian high command has in mind.

▪In the United States, they are rubbing about universal evil in the person of Putin, all information about the events until 2014, about 14 thousand dead during the conflict in Donbass, is hushed up. But McGregor is confident that the truth will come out anyway.

▪The biggest lie on American TV is about the order of the Russian Army to kill Ukrainian civilians. Mistakes happen, but intentional killings are out of the question.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:09 pm

GarryB likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:19 pm

Mike that's why I advocated Mass bombardment since day 1

I think the US will push to keep the conflict going

And the tasks for Russia MUST be resolved at ANY cost

I think they will have to consider that a greater escalation is needed to finish up in this theater and concentrate on the NATO missiles

The people of Ukraine must bear some consequence for what they have done as willing participants in this

Ukraine is important, but it can be rebuilt later

Right now civilians of Ukraine are not as important as the threat of US War

We are entering a de facto state of war with the West and this needs to finish soon

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:23 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    VARGR198 wrote:

You can't like a video like this, because then it would turn out that I like what is on the video - killing innocent people. I would ask others not to like the pictures or videos of the killed civilians. Death to Nazis and those who ordered the war; bastards from Wall Street, as well as the U.S. military-industrial complex

I like that someone posts this, not the contents. It is good and necessary to have the evidence to hang these animals.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and Hole like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:24 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Americans are already claiming the S-300 are in Ukraine now.

At this point, either Russia is waiting for them to be set up, or they will be sending target drones to pick up location of the AD systems.

Ukraine is bigger than France. That S-300, since Slovakia has only 1, can be set up in the west were there is no russian activity and russians won't loose their time with it.

And russians are well trained to destroy them. It's their system and they very well know what missile and in what quantity they need to use to target its weakness. Moreover ukrainian IADS is inexistant, which means such big system are not really dangerous because they are quite static and lack the protection of smaller ones. As soon as they turn it on it will be pick up on sukhoi's RWR. Then they know what distance to keep to stay safe and how to attack it.

They destroyed all the ukrainian s-300 this one will be easier since IMO it's barely operational.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:28 pm

A Pew research poll published on Tuesday found that while only around half of Americans consider the conflict in Ukraine a threat to US interests, more than a third would support American intervention, even if it risked full-on nuclear war with Russia. Democrats and Republicans were equally likely to consider the risk worthwhile.

According to the poll, 62% of Americans said that they would oppose “taking military action even if it risks a nuclear conflict with Russia.” However, 35% said they’d still support military action. Results were almost equal on either side of the partisan divide, with 36% of Republicans and 35% of Democrats willing to risk atomic war with the nation with the world’s largest stockpile of nuclear warheads.

This is the issue, a nuclear standoff with these people is coming

Ukraine must be finished soon

auslander and Urluber like this post

miketheterrible dislikes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:30 pm

Updates

1) in the last hour Mariupol city council: 11000 people left city today for Zaporizhiye

2) US cannot corroborate reports #Slovakia willing to provide #Ukraine with such air defense systems, per a senior US defense official BUT @SecDef will be meeting with Slovakian officials Thursday

3) Departed AFTER U.S. banned the import of oil from Russia over the country's invasion of Ukraine: Singapore based Siva Ships' Liberian flag tanker Iridescent transited Bosphorus carrying Russian crude en route from Novorossiysk to United States, likely Delaware

4) Advisor to the office of President of Ukraine: Briefly. FT published a draft, which represents the requesting position of the Russian side. Nothing more. Ukraine side has its own positions. The only thing we confirm at this stage is a ceasefire, withdrawal of Russian troops and security guarantees from a number of countries

5) Putin's hopes for a "quick victory, this blitzkrieg taking control over Kyiv within days has absolutely failed" per @NATO's @jensstoltenberg "But we should not underestimate Russia's capabilities when it comes to continuing the war& also to continue to attack,including cities

6) list of what USA is sending Ukraine
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 9 22408410
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:31 pm

Polls are shit. Either people answer randomly either they are stupid and have no connection with the deep states controling them anyway.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, auslander and miketheterrible like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:31 pm

JohninMK wrote:We have to ask 'why was this not done 2 weeks ago?'

Because you don't have infinite fire power to annihilate the whole armed forces and infrastructure of a country in zero time. Degradation of the military capabilities of a country is a progressive process that will still need to continue for a long time.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:40 pm

Isos wrote:Polls are shit. Either people answer randomly either they are stupid and have no connection with the deep states controling them anyway.

Exactly. So many people here think that because of an opinion poll, US will decide "hey, let's all fucking die for a third world shithole!"

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Isos like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:49 pm

Since the Russian ultimatum late last year, all the Empire of Lies has done is double down, then double down again, then double up some more.  Worse, it gave itself absolutely no room for negotiations by declaring that what it seeks is a total victory against Russia and “Putin” personally.  Now consider this:

The clear and unambiguous goal of the Empire of Lies is to “cancel Russia”

Russia cannot take a single step backward, her back is to the proverbial wall

No matter what Russia does, the Empire of Lies will double down, over and over again

Russia has enough nuclear and conventional weapons to wipe out both the EU and the US

The leaders of the Empire of Lies chose to pretend like they don’t know that or, alternatively, that Russia will never dare strike militarily at NATO and/or the USA

To me, this seems to be headed towards a full-scale military confrontation (conventional and nuclear) between the Empire of Lies and Russia.

Can that be avoided?

You tell me, and if you think it can, please outline exactly *how* this outcome can be avoided.

Not by any action of the Eurolemmings, that is for sure.  Then how (if at all)?

magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, auslander and zepia like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:51 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Since the Russian ultimatum late last year, all the Empire of Lies has done is double down, then double down again, then double up some more.  Worse, it gave itself absolutely no room for negotiations by declaring that what it seeks is a total victory against Russia and “Putin” personally.  Now consider this:

The clear and unambiguous goal of the Empire of Lies is to “cancel Russia”

Russia cannot take a single step backward, her back is to the proverbial wall

No matter what Russia does, the Empire of Lies will double down, over and over again

Russia has enough nuclear and conventional weapons to wipe out both the EU and the US

The leaders of the Empire of Lies chose to pretend like they don’t know that or, alternatively, that Russia will never dare strike militarily at NATO and/or the USA

To me, this seems to be headed towards a full-scale military confrontation (conventional and nuclear) between the Empire of Lies and Russia.

Can that be avoided?

You tell me, and if you think it can, please outline exactly *how* this outcome can be avoided.

Not by any action of the Eurolemmings, that is for sure.  Then how (if at all)?

Your ignoring the part where the empire of lies head honchos are also saying they won't intervene cause of ww3. You seriously think they don't realize that there would be nothing to rule if the world was destroyed? Yeah, they are dumb but they aren't absolutely stupid.

Please stop being dumb like Dima.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:54 pm

My friend, thats not my writing

It's the saker
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:54 pm

https://t.me/asbmil/705

This one needs watching. There were reports in the past couple of days that Azov had 1,000 hostages held here and reports their HQ was in the basement. Could turn into a red flag here with the Azov blowing it and blaming the Russians. There are similar stories of Muslims held in a Mosque, students etc and chemicals being moved around. Desperate people do evil things while the sheep in the West say bahhhh!

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Yugo90 and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:55 pm

Sorry not in English. But he makes an important criticism. The Russian army does not have anyone filming the destruction of
    Kiev regime forces. This is an automatic fail on the propaganda front and actually makes things for Russia more difficult. The
    Kiev regime is able to fill the heads of people full of BS about how they are winning by filming lost Russians tanks, etc. If
    Russia produced video of the massive losses of the Kiev regime forces, this would destroy the propaganda bubble.

He cites an example of Kiev regime BS about some great counter-attack around Kiev pushing Russian forces back to the Belorussian
    border. Instead there was a major defeat by Ukr forces and this information can only be relayed verbally without any video.

miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:58 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:My friend, thats not my writing

It's the saker

I'll reiterate - whoever believes that NATO will go to war with Russia over Ukraine, needs their heads checked.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:00 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

It's the saker

I'll reiterate - whoever believes that NATO will go to war with Russia over Ukraine, needs their heads checked.

Mike what was that senator who advocated to nuke Russia?

There most certainly are people in American Congress who are hormonally imbalanced including literal transgender

We are not dealing with a sane state at all

franco, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:01 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

It's the saker

I would not be so confident. We have mass formation psychosis in progress. Deciders are not able to exert infinite
    control under all conditions. We have already seen a slew of insane economic decisions being made by NATzO. Instead
    of apply that alleged rationality, they are doubling down. This could still degenerate into a nuclear war.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, nomadski, LMFS and bitch_killer like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:03 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Mike that's why I advocated Mass bombardment since day 1

I think the US will push to keep the conflict going

And the tasks for Russia MUST be resolved at ANY cost

I think they will have to consider that a greater escalation is needed to finish up in this theater and concentrate on the NATO missiles

The people of Ukraine must bear some consequence for what they have done as willing participants in this

Ukraine is important, but it can be rebuilt later

Right now civilians of Ukraine are not as important as the threat of US War

We are entering a de facto state of war with the West and this needs to finish soon

I have to disagree here. Back in WWII the western powers thought the best way to punish the german people was to carpet bomb cities. Instead of a split with the leadership the people gathered behind it.

The russian way is much better. Defeat the Nazi thugs and then bring in humanitarian aid to the people, lower prices and so on. Maybe it takes more time but it will bring results.

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:10 pm

kvs wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

It's the saker

I would not be so confident.   We have mass formation psychosis in progress.   Deciders are not able to exert infinite
    control under all conditions.   We have already seen a slew of insane economic decisions being made by NATzO.   Instead
    of apply that alleged rationality, they are doubling down.    This could still degenerate into a nuclear war.

Agreed the sheep are brain washed and have you ever saw more mentally deficient people then the top 3 people in the US.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, JohninMK and LMFS like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:12 pm

The president biden called Putin a war criminal

Guys this is not a rational situation anymore

They are doubling down and they will try to escalate as much as they can

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Urluber likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:12 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 9 Fn_gmb10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 9 Fn-q-x10

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:12 pm

kvs wrote:

Sorry not in English.   But he makes an important criticism.   The Russian army does not have anyone filming the destruction of
    Kiev regime forces.   This is an automatic fail on the propaganda front and actually makes things for Russia more difficult.   The
    Kiev regime is able to fill the heads of people full of BS about how they are winning by filming lost Russians tanks, etc.   If
    Russia produced video of the massive losses of the Kiev regime forces, this would destroy the propaganda bubble.

He cites an example of Kiev regime BS about some great counter-attack around Kiev pushing Russian forces back to the Belorussian
    border.   Instead there was a major defeat by Ukr forces and this information can only be relayed verbally without any video.  

There should be more but there is some.

Last edited by par far on Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and kvs like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:14 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:The president biden called Putin a war criminal

Guys this is not a rational situation anymore

He just repeats what they tell him to say. I doubt that he can remember who that Putin guy is. Hey, Pelosi talked for 50 minutes with a guy that died 100 years ago. Laughing

Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Isos, miketheterrible and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm