Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
RTN
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Erk
Pacense
Hannibal Barca
owais.usmani
Arsenic
Azi
Yugo90
TMA1
Krepost
lancelot
Backman
Tsavo Lion
11E
littlerabbit
Scorpius
Kiko
Serberus
Firebird
lyle6
ArgentinaGuard
mnztr
Odin of Ossetia
Ispan
Urluber
rigoletto
diabetus
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
Sujoy
franco
magnumcromagnon
Dima
VARGR198
Dr.Snufflebug
mavaff
AlfaT8
Broski
Isos
Mir
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
JohninMK
Podlodka77
Lurk83
LMFS
Hole
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
Arrow
ALAMO
EkErilaz
Airbornewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
d_taddei2
GarryB
limb
flamming_python
auslander
Big_Gazza
andalusia
Regular
Arkanghelsk
caveat emptor
kvs
miketheterrible
nomadski
par far
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  mnztr Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:18 pm

Like I said, keep the ukrainian army, kick out the Nazis and give the others a raise, like a 100% raise. Have them report to trusted ukrainian commanders.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:19 pm

https://t.me/intelslava/22543

🇧🇾⚡video from
    sounds of explosions in the Belarusian city of Stolino

🇧🇾⚡UPDATE: military training and exercises are taking place in the regions.

https://t.me/intelslava/22547?single

Bit strange maybe Belarus considers there to be threat? Showing where the artillery can hit?

Hole, Yugo90 and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://t.me/intelslava/22543

🇧🇾⚡video from
    sounds of explosions in the Belarusian city of Stolino

🇧🇾⚡UPDATE: military training and exercises are taking place in the regions.

https://t.me/intelslava/22547?single

Bit strange maybe Belarus considers there to be threat? Showing where the artillery can hit?

The Belarusian military is carrying out exercises.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Yugo90 and Urluber like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:24 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:My friend, thats not my writing

It's the saker

I'll reiterate - whoever believes that NATO will go to war with Russia over Ukraine, needs their heads checked.

Mike what was that senator who advocated to nuke Russia?

There most certainly are people in American Congress who are hormonally imbalanced including literal transgender

We are not dealing with a sane state at all

There is also a difference between bombastic remarks and actually doing something.  A lot of it is for at home nonsense.

As I said, even the batshit insane retards in the US, Psaki, Biden, etc all said no to getting military involved cause of ww3.

Now why do you think that is? It's because they want to rule something, not a nuclear wasteland.  They may be dumb and ideologues, but not suicidal.

If you guys are certain, why not place a crypto currency bid on it? I know and understand why you guys are scared, but honestly, they will just do what they had planned day 1 - flood Ukraine with weapons and fight Russia to last Ukrainian

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:29 pm

Hungry for targets choppers.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, Yugo90, Scorpius and like this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:33 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:The president biden called Putin a war criminal

Guys this is not a rational situation anymore

They are doubling down and they will try to escalate as much as they can

It sure requires insanity for anyone in US regime to call anyone a war criminal Very Happy

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Isos, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:35 pm

Savage haha where is papadragon he woule be proud of him for once.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, lyle6, Yugo90 and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:45 pm

Dammmm rogozin is hilarious

GarryB likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:48 pm

Isos are those ka52 and mi28 firing in ballistic trajectory because there is just so much enemies there?

bitch_killer likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:51 pm

Podlodka your comment is destroying thread, edit or delete

Podlodka77 likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:57 pm

i see something is wrong but i don have what... I dont have option to delete my previous comment
    I'm asking the site administrator to delete my comment, because I don't have that red X to delete that comment.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:59 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:i see something is wrong but i don have what... I dont have option to delete my previous comment
    I'm asking the site administrator to delete my comment, because I don't have that red X to delete that comment.

Just edit it and remove all stuff in it.

Podlodka77 likes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:01 pm

Isos wrote:Savage haha where is papadragon he woule be proud of him for once.

Can't view these why?
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 pm

I apologize to everyone!
    I wanted to praise ISOS for the video link with the Ka-52.
    Yesterday I wrote that this type of helicopter is the star of this war. However, something went wrong and the announcement failed.

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and bitch_killer like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:06 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Isos are those ka52 and mi28 firing in ballistic trajectory because there is just so much enemies there?

Firing far away. Very likely targeting a huge zone so they shoot a huge salvo to cover the area.

Can't view these why?

The tweet ? Maybe you use the mobile version of the website. You can switch for the web version which is better. I can see them.

Here is the link :

https://mobile.twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1504090021460160512

Last edited by Isos on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

d_taddei2 likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:08 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:I apologize to everyone!

When you quote or edit a post that contain a twitt post embedded in it, it sometimes removes the link of the twitter but the HTML insertion is still there and mess up the forum.

You need to be carefull. Next time just delete the embedded twitt when you quote.

GarryB and Podlodka77 like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:14 pm

Interesting article on how they get around it. Seems more evidence that the world can't live without Russian oil

Oil Tanker Traders Go Underground To Buy Cheap Russian Crude
    Bloomberg

https://gcaptain.com/oil-tanker-traders-cheap-russian-crude/

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Mir like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:19 pm

Billionaire Orders Tanker To Load Toxic Russian Cargo Near War Zone

Frontline tankers (NYSE: FRO), founded by the billionaire John Fredriksen – Norway’s highest net worth person – sailed an oil tanker into the Russian Black Sea port of Novorossiysk to load Naptha – a highly explosive toxic liquid used by oil refineries – despite knowing the risk to his crew and the environment.

Novorossiysk is the closest Russian port to Ukraine’s war torn Crimean Peninsula and is within missle range of the war.

While Frontline is not the only owner to trade in the Black Sea – NATO has warned there are no Navy ships in the Black Sea working to protect shipping and the US Navy has not been willing to risk sending its own humanitarian ships into the area – it may be the only NYSE publically traded company with a major asset operating so close to Ukraine.

https://gcaptain.com/tanker-ukraine-near-war-zone/

GarryB and kvs like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:29 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:Billionaire Orders Tanker To Load Toxic Russian Cargo Near War Zone

Frontline tankers (NYSE: FRO), founded by the billionaire John Fredriksen – Norway’s highest net worth person – sailed an oil tanker into the Russian Black Sea port of Novorossiysk to load Naptha – a highly explosive toxic liquid used by oil refineries – despite knowing the risk to his crew and the environment.

Novorossiysk is the closest Russian port to Ukraine’s war torn Crimean Peninsula and is within missle range of the war.

While Frontline is not the only owner to trade in the Black Sea – NATO has warned there are no Navy ships in the Black Sea working to protect shipping and the US Navy has not been willing to risk sending its own humanitarian ships into the area – it may be the only NYSE publically traded company with a major asset operating so close to Ukraine.

https://gcaptain.com/tanker-ukraine-near-war-zone/

Dumb article. Black sea is huge and Novorossiysk is far away from Ukraine.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, JohninMK, miketheterrible and like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:43 pm

Colonel Cassad says that progress is made arpund Izyum and critiques officers for still driving in columns where they get under fire from Ukrainian arty.
    Izyum is a strategic town due to crossroads south of it.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 10 Foap3p10
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:52 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 10 Img_2038

The amount of strikes on the cauldron is immense

The pressure is very high now, saying not much movement from gorlovka towards avdeyevka

But most of the push has been from ugledar

magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:53 pm

Some observations :

( 1 )  People will hardly go to the theatre during heavy fighting in Mariupol . They will be in basements . If large numbers gathered there , then not by choices . Therefore they were held there by Azov , most probably as hostages . Blown up to frame Russia . Yet western media blames Russia , without evidence . Empire of lies indeed .

( 2 ) The Americans lie , when they say that , they will not go to war against Russia directly . They sent special forces to help train the Nazis , inside Ukraine , to attack and kill Russians . Sending huge amount of weapons that will end up killing Russians , is just as bad as , if they pulled triggers themselves .

( 3 ) This empire of lies , has resulted in a situation , where the citizens of such empire together with their leadership , exist in a state of delusion . They have come to believe their own lies . A dangerous situation , where they are sleep walking into a full scale war with Russia .

( 4 ) Since there is already a direct war  that could spiral into a full scale war and even a Nuclear war , then the sane leadership in the East , has a duty to inform the world public of the real dangers they face . It must compel them into political action against the war with Russia .

( 5 ) The way to avoid escalation is therefore by symbolic or demonstrative show of force of a non - lethal nature at first . The destruction of a public monument in a European capital or later an atmospheric nuke test on TV , or in space , above Europe or North America , will illuminate a darkened world . That's the way you stop it . And if still they fly supply planes of lethal aid , you bring the plane down ! That's the next step .

( 6 ) What you don't do , is sit and watch and allow the situation to grow into an existential threat , where a full scale conventional war or attack or a Nuclear strike takes place , killing millions ! Counterintuitive it may be , but you escalate in a controlled manner , to disallow an uncontrolled escalation .

IMHO .

kvs, Hole and Yugo90 like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:07 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 10 Img_2038

The amount of strikes on the cauldron is immense

The pressure is very high now,  saying not much movement from gorlovka towards avdeyevka

But most of the push has been from ugledar
    I would like them to go west of that and try to cut highway btw Donetsk and Pavlograd, closer to latter. Yet, i don't think any major push there will occur until they secure Mariopol.
    diabetus

Post  diabetus Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:08 am

The mayor of Nikolayev is saying Russian forces are fleeing and they will attack towards Kherson from there.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Erk, Yugo90, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:21 am

diabetus wrote:The mayor of Nikolayev is saying Russian forces are fleeing and they will attack towards Kherson from there.

Kherson is pro russian and they are totally free in this city. What would they attack there and turn their back on the ukrainians in Nikolayev that would attack them from the back ?

Last edited by Isos on Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Yugo90, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am