Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
RTN
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Erk
Pacense
Hannibal Barca
owais.usmani
Arsenic
Azi
Yugo90
TMA1
Krepost
lancelot
Backman
Tsavo Lion
11E
littlerabbit
Scorpius
Kiko
Serberus
Firebird
lyle6
ArgentinaGuard
mnztr
Odin of Ossetia
Ispan
Urluber
rigoletto
diabetus
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
Sujoy
franco
magnumcromagnon
Dima
VARGR198
Dr.Snufflebug
mavaff
AlfaT8
Broski
Isos
Mir
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
JohninMK
Podlodka77
Lurk83
LMFS
Hole
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
Arrow
ALAMO
EkErilaz
Airbornewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
d_taddei2
GarryB
limb
flamming_python
auslander
Big_Gazza
andalusia
Regular
Arkanghelsk
caveat emptor
kvs
miketheterrible
nomadski
par far
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:48 pm

You can't hide these in a humanitarian truck!

Jim Sciutto
    @jimsciutto
    · 3h
    New: US & NATO allies are sending several surface-to-air missiles systems to Ukraine. A senior US official tells me these systems include Soviet-era SA-8, SA-10, SA-12 and SA-14 mobile air defense systems, w/range higher than Stingers, giving capability to hit cruise missiles.

Oryx
    @oryxspioenkop
    ·
    3h
    That would be the 9K33 Osa (SA-Cool, S-300PMU (SA-10), S-300V (SA-12) and the Strela MANPADS (SA-14).

Since no U.S. & NATO allies would be able to provide Ukraine with S-300Vs I have no idea about the accuracy of this list.

Woofers
    @NotWoofers
    ·
    3h
    So what Ukraine is getting are more 9K33 Osas, more S-300s (two variants!) and Strela-3 MANPADS. They’re clearing out Eastern European stocks.

kvs and LMFS like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:50 pm

Those too will be hit at border.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:51 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:You have no idea what happened , stop acting and pretending like you do,

UA vids is definitely not a trust worthy source so I will wait for confirmation before taking the words of western trolls at face value

All rob lee does all day is copy and pastes videos from Telegram, he has military knowledge of an ant.

But was said in the video and description, I don't know what was used, but by looking at beton shards everywhere and shrapnel and in satellite pictures, some random burning not in zone of the airport it seems that it was artillery strike, not special forces raid that was claimed by Ukraine.

Also, I think this video simply disproves Ukrainian claims of 30+ helicopters for TWO DAYS and even some military analysts claiming they have seen damage and etc. For me it shows that Ukrainians are relying on Palestinian tactics of attrition here and probably have artillery pieces hidden or getting surrounded into pockets. I rather see trucks destroyed, not troop concentrations.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:52 pm

Not sure of the source and accuracy however here this is:

https://twitter.com/spriter99880/status/1504091414023573507/photo/1

Red = dead
    Yellow = seriously injured
    White = missing
    1st column = Armed Forces
    2nd column = National Guard
    3rd column = Territorial Defense
    4th column = Armed Forces 20%, Police and National Guard 5%, Denazification 55%
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:57 pm

VVP continually states that the recognition of donetsk borders is needed

It made me think, perhaps all they want is to trap 404 there while they proceed in Kiev and Nikolayev

In order to liberate the rest of the country, before actually tending to the originally stated objective of liberating donetsk

Here the myth of the strong VSU positions works for Russia

The army can storm Kiev, nikolayev, Zaporizhia, and other locations

Before the so called "strong positions of the VSU in donetsk" are cleared

It's a good tactic by Kremlin, to justify further occupation of Ukraine

Hole and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:59 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 6 Img_2037

Also pay close attention to the nuclear hysteria of the germans in specific

I think they know what's coming AFTER Ukraine

Removal of AEGIS ASHORE from Poland and Romania

So they prepare their citizens for the coming showdown, those missiles are equally a threat as much as 404

So that will be next on the agenda and list of tasks to solve

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, lyle6 and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:59 pm

https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/44609

DNR troops learning how to use NLAWs against Ukrainian forces. Probably captured quite a big stock.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:00 pm

JohninMK wrote:You can't hide these in a humanitarian truck!

Jim Sciutto
    @jimsciutto
    · 3h
    New: US & NATO allies are sending several surface-to-air missiles systems to Ukraine. A senior US official tells me these systems include Soviet-era SA-8, SA-10, SA-12 and SA-14 mobile air defense systems, w/range higher than Stingers, giving capability to hit cruise missiles.

Oryx
    @oryxspioenkop
    ·
    3h
    That would be the 9K33 Osa (SA-Cool, S-300PMU (SA-10), S-300V (SA-12) and the Strela MANPADS (SA-14).

Since no U.S. & NATO allies would be able to provide Ukraine with S-300Vs I have no idea about the accuracy of this list.

Woofers
    @NotWoofers
    ·
    3h
    So what Ukraine is getting are more 9K33 Osas, more S-300s (two variants!) and Strela-3 MANPADS. They’re clearing out Eastern European stocks.

No maintenance since 1989. I wouldn't try to use those missiles. Probability of kill is way bellow probability of self destruction at launch.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Eugenio Argentina like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Regular wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:First link

Wtf, I can't believe he said that in air. He's not even Ukrainian, but some dirty Kavkaz scum tryharding to be honorary Ukrainian. I though he will say something "if you want to destroy a nation, target the children, and Russian are just doing that" or some other bullshit. I didn't expect him to ADMIT THAT HE WANTS TO KILL CHILDREN. I know it's all talk, but how scummy you have to be to say this. I don't think there any sentiments like that even on separatist side.

Apparently he just found out his boyfriend got killed and you know how emotional the womenfolk can get Rolling Eyes

GarryB, Regular, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:01 pm

Isos wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:You can't hide these in a humanitarian truck!

Jim Sciutto
    @jimsciutto
    · 3h

Oryx
    @oryxspioenkop
    ·
    3h

Woofers
    @NotWoofers
    ·
    3h

No maintenance since 1989. I wouldn't try to use those missiles. Probability of kill is way bellow probability of self destruction at launch.

Who will man them? Who will set them up? Who will maintain them?

It's like the jets.....

GarryB, Big_Gazza and auslander like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:02 pm

There is a sole vanilla S-300 system in Slovakia.
    Other ex WarPac members have some S-125, S-200, 2K12 and 9M33.
    But as those are the core of AD for any of them - hardly believe anyone will share it, considering the situation.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:05 pm

"Statements were made by Kiev authorities about their intention to create nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. This was a real threat. Already in the foreseeable future, with foreign technical assistance, the pro-Nazi regime in Kiev could get its hands on weapons of mass destruction. And the targets of such weapons would of course be Russia," Putin said at a briefing devoted to the economy on Wednesday.

"They are now trying to sweep up the traces of these secret programmes. But we have every reason to believe that in the immediate vicinity of Russia, in Ukraine, components of biological weapons were effectively being created," Putin said.

Putin suggested that just like Moscow's concerns about Ukraine's aspirations to join NATO, Russia's "repeated warnings that such a development of events poses a direct threat to Russia's security were rejected by Ukraine and their patrons from the US and NATO, and with theatrical and cynical disdain."

"Thus, all diplomatic possibilities were completely exhausted. We were simply left with no options to peacefully resolve problems which arose through no fault of our own. We were simply forced to launch the special military operation," Putin said.

No Occupation

The Russian president reiterated that the troops deployed in Ukraine were not there to "occupy" Ukraine. "As far as the tactics of military operations -which were developed by the Russian Ministry of Defence and the General Staff is concerned, it has vindicated itself completely," he said.

"Our guys, our soldiers and officers are showing courage and heroism. They're doing everything in their power to avoid losses among the civilian population of Ukrainian cities," Putin said.

Putin also revealed that ahead of the operation, through various channels of communications, Moscow had communicated to Kiev the proposal that Ukraine remove its forces from the Donbass. "They didn't want to do this. This was their decision. But the realization of what is taking place in the real world on the ground will inevitably come," he said.

Ukraine's government, Putin said, was planning for a military solution to the conflict in the Donbass, including the ethnic cleansing of the civilian population. "A massed assault on the Donbass, followed by Crimea was only a matter of time, and our armed forces frustrated these plans."

This is why operation Z was launched folks, straight from VVP

Don't let ukrops confuse you

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole and like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:08 pm

The idea of believing Putin when he says no occupation is laughable, they will occupy it but they won't admit to it until the war is over

Whats he going to do send in the army once Ukraine goes anti-russian again and again and again and again.

Or is he truly dumb enough to think he can invade the country, leave and that will work out fine for him.

flamming_python and Kriva like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:09 pm

Enough pro nazi shit from usual suspects and trolls

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Columns of Russian equipment and artillery are marching in the Sumy region.

https://t.me/intelslava/22518

Yugo90 likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:10 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Something is burning in Kharkov.

https://t.me/intelslava/22517

Is it 500 russian helicopters?? 🤣🤣🤣

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, Broski and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:11 pm

🇺🇦🇷🇺 D-30 howitzer of the Crimean Battalion of the Territorial Defense Forces in a residential area

https://t.me/intelslava/22516

kvs, auslander and Yugo90 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:12 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The idea of believing Putin when he says no occupation is laughable, they will occupy it but they won't admit to it until the war is over

Whats he going to do send in the army once Ukraine goes anti-russian again and again and again and again.

Or is he truly dumb enough to think he can invade the country, leave and that will work out fine for him.

It's not an occupation, it's a special military operation

Wink

Big_Gazza, kvs, Yugo90 and Urluber like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:12 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The idea of believing Putin when he says no occupation is laughable, they will occupy it but they won't admit to it until the war is over

My guess is that a division or two will remain in country to provide technical assistance to the Ukrainians and for partnership with the Ukrainian army. Not an occupation per say, but more the American model of a decent enough military force in country that mostly stays in its bases.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:16 pm

The bailiffs will be on the way by plane in the morning.

Ah, no planes flying to Moscow. Taxi!!!

Володимир Зеленський
    @ZelenskyyUa
    · 31m
    Ukraine gained a complete victory in its case against Russia at the International Court of Justice. The ICJ ordered to immediately stop the invasion. The order is binding under international law. Russia must comply immediately. Ignoring the order will isolate Russia even further

Big_Gazza, auslander and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:19 pm

https://t.me/intelslava/22520

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Mariupol

https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/44650?single

🇷🇺🇺🇦Работа российских военных в Мариуполе

Roasting nazis in mariupol

Yugo90 likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:20 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦 Something is burning in Kharkov.

https://t.me/intelslava/22517

Is it 500 russian helicopters?? 🤣🤣🤣

Nope, its the entire Russian air force, shot out of the sky by the ghost of Kiev using a Polikarpov I-16

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Yugo90, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:21 pm

Russia needs to occupy liberated "Ukraine" like the US occupied Iraq and still occupies a third of Syria. This is a policing operation
    to suppress the Banderite disease. There is no timeline but the one dictated by the completion of this task.

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, LMFS, lancelot and Urluber like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:21 pm

Sujoy wrote:The Iskander missiles Russia has fired into Ukraine contained decoys that trick air-defense radars and fool heat-seeking missiles

These decoys are now being collected and studied by Western intelligence services so that NATO air defenses can be programmed to defeat the Iskander’s countermeasures. I suspect Russia will now design new types of decoys.

This decoys aree released from the missile and look on radar like the real one. So instead of the one real missile you see 5 or 6 fake ones on the radar screen. You can´t "programm" your air defence to counter that. This decoys will always look like real missiles on your radar.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Isos and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:23 pm

You don't need to believe Putin, believe in troop numbers Russia has in the theater, and look at the size of Ukraine. It's a massive country, plenty of weapons are in civilian and criminal hands, let post-war Ukraine deal with it. As someone said, there's a possibility of Balkanization.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:23 pm

JohninMK wrote:The bailiffs will be on the way by plane in the morning.

Ah, no planes flying to Moscow. Taxi!!!

Володимир Зеленський
    @ZelenskyyUa
    · 31m
    Ukraine gained a complete victory in its case against Russia at the International Court of Justice. The ICJ ordered to immediately stop the invasion. The order is binding under international law.  Russia must comply immediately. Ignoring the order will isolate Russia even further

The ICJ approved the NATzO invasion of Serbia and the secession of Kosovo lubricated by NATzO sponsored militants.
    This kangaroo clown outfit has no moral and legal authority.

Firebird, Dima, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:19 am