Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
RTN
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Erk
Pacense
Hannibal Barca
owais.usmani
Arsenic
Azi
Yugo90
TMA1
Krepost
lancelot
Backman
Tsavo Lion
11E
littlerabbit
Scorpius
Kiko
Serberus
Firebird
lyle6
ArgentinaGuard
mnztr
Odin of Ossetia
Ispan
Urluber
rigoletto
diabetus
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
Sujoy
franco
magnumcromagnon
Dima
VARGR198
Dr.Snufflebug
mavaff
AlfaT8
Broski
Isos
Mir
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
JohninMK
Podlodka77
Lurk83
LMFS
Hole
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
Arrow
ALAMO
EkErilaz
Airbornewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
d_taddei2
GarryB
limb
flamming_python
auslander
Big_Gazza
andalusia
Regular
Arkanghelsk
caveat emptor
kvs
miketheterrible
nomadski
par far
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:59 pm

No all claims of losses must be confirmed

Now that we have s400 killing ghost of Kiev

Russian warship go **** yourself, but we will surrender and go for hot tea and cakes

And Vasily bykov was destroyed, but happily sails to port

We must not take claims of these trolls at face values

We must CONFIRM who's helicopters, where, when, and how they were destroyed before "firing some generals"

And claiming "putin will step down"

No guys, we must trust BUT verify

And as Putin said, the plan goes accordingly, and all tasks will be solved

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, lyle6, Yugo90, Broski and like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  Sujoy Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:03 pm

The Iskander missiles Russia has fired into Ukraine contained decoys that trick air-defense radars and fool heat-seeking missiles

These decoys are now being collected and studied by Western intelligence services so that NATO air defenses can be programmed to defeat the Iskander’s countermeasures. I suspect Russia will now design new types of decoys.

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:05 pm

Sujoy wrote:The Iskander missiles Russia has fired into Ukraine contained decoys that trick air-defense radars and fool heat-seeking missiles

These decoys are now being collected and studied by Western intelligence services so that NATO air defenses can be programmed to defeat the Iskander’s countermeasures. I suspect Russia will now design new types of decoys.

No you have no idea what such things are, someone somewhere CLAIMS these are decoys

I will wait for confirmation to know what this is before posting intel from our knowledgeable friends at NYT

magnumcromagnon likes this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:05 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Achieved anything of importance?

Success so far
    - Destroyed US-Biolabs in Ukraine with deadly pathogens
    - Secured 40% of the Ukraines territory which will not be given back!
    - Gained support from other states against US/NATO
    - Single handedly and I fuckin' repeat SINGLE HANDEDLY Putin showed to the world the uselessness of NATO
    - Brought the Petrodollar to a second hand toiletpaper like currency (Collapse of US)
     Many countries will not trade in US-Dollar but in Ruble, Rupee, Yuan while the West is falling but surely!
    - Russia is now a world power that is recognized and not like the past 20 fucking years where it was a joke

To me these are bigger achievements than anything any leader or country has achieved for the past 300 years. Yes, bigger than what Stalin managed to do against Nazi Germany.

flamming_python wrote:
    The Ukros won't lose anything. They weren't going to be taken in as an official NATO member anyway, and they'll carry on as an unofficial one.

No but a peace keeping mission, or THAAD missiles, or military base of the US and of course the fucking Biolabs that are only there for "research"

flamming_python wrote:
    Russia will have a slightly larger buffer state in the form of the DNR/LNR. That's about it.

No my friend, what Russia will have over the next 3 years is a drop of pro-NATO nonsense propaganda from PONOS countries who are right at the border with Russia. They realized the words of US is useless. There will be false flags from the US under Russian flag that I have no doubt about it. The US will do any false flag option to bring Poland or Germany vs Russia. In the lying West Putin is known to be crazy guy who likes to poison his opponents. The next step is an actual chemical bomb with hundreds  killed in  one of the Polish cities.

I also forgot to add that Iran fucking barraged the muricans. Can you imagine what kind of balls you must have to do this? Unimaginable just 30 days ago and today we see everyone is poking and biting the US.
    I bet some jews are already eating their ties Sackarschwili-style. Laughing
    The reaction might be military action by the US, but the sheer fact that everyone is showing the US is a paper tiger and NATO's live expectancy is shortened to the very near future.

Last edited by Werewolf on Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Dima, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon and Big_Gazza like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:06 pm

Well, i heard she was sunk by Ukrainian MLRS. but turns out she's healthy and fine.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, zepia, lancelot, Yugo90 and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:07 pm

miketheterrible wrote:All I hear now are people freaking out that NATO will join this battle due to false flag or something.

I seriously do not get the worry honestly.  They were scared to fly old migs into the country.  They wont do anything of the sort where NATO is involved in Ukraine.  False flag or not.  US kept saying no to war with Russia.

So I feel that people like the Duran and others that keep pushing this fear are creating fake scare mongering.  No one cares what Poland demands or says.  Same with Ukraine.

I totally agree. NATO will never get involved. But on the flip side zelensky will try any provocation he can think of and the provocations will become more wild as it slowly dawns on him that his time is up. Desperation is coming from all directions with him.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:08 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:First videos of LDNR troops using western ATGMs have popped up.

Can you please share?
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:09 pm

Any further information on the Canadian sniper death? Wali or whatever he calls himself
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:Well, i heard she was sunk by Ukrainian MLRS. but turns out she's healthy and fine.

I been saying this for a while now.

But people here still believed it. I believe Isos was the first to post the fud. But I like him so I won't roast him.

magnumcromagnon, bitch_killer, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:16 pm

From Azeri Times a few hours ago:

"Russia's fate is at stake now," director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service Sergey Naryshkin said, Report informs, citing RIA Novosti.
    "Its place in the world is being defined," he said.

Any news on this?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:17 pm

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Yugo90, Mir and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:19 pm

So this attack on the airfield did happen and it damaged Russian equipment, mostly trucks, according to the video helicopters didn't get damaged (in sat pictures you can clearly see 3 of them burning.

It's tightly packed airport.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:22 pm

No we have no confirmation about anything

We have trucks with Z painted on them , we have no idea when it happened, especially from Ukrainian Pravda and UA sites, people posting this are pro Ukrainians like flaming Kakashka and regular ukrop

Ukrainians releasing propaganda days after they suffered losses to make Russia look bad

We saw this with ghost of Kiev, Vasily bykov, snake island, and many more

This is probably not an attack which resulted in damages to Russia

It's highly likely that they were Ukrainian vehicles

Reported from unnamed sources at MOD

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:27 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:No we have no confirmation about anything

We have trucks with Z painted on them , we have no idea when it happened, especially from Ukrainian Pravda and UA sites, people posting this are pro Ukrainians like flaming Kakashka and regular ukrop

Ukrainians releasing propaganda days after they suffered losses to make Russia look bad

It's also posted without UApravda tag on TG channels. Guy is driving UAZ Patriot and talks about evacuating Kamaz. Do you watch the video? Or it's another CGI or fake? For me it seems like single BM-21 attack, these things are devastating. Also, 14 trucks and 3 helicopters is not 30+ aircraft like it was claimed, for what it is - damage is very minimal.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:27 pm

miketheterrible wrote:All I hear now are people freaking out that NATO will join this battle due to false flag or something.

I seriously do not get the worry honestly.  They were scared to fly old migs into the country.  They wont do anything of the sort where NATO is involved in Ukraine.  False flag or not.  US kept saying no to war with Russia.

So I feel that people like the Duran and others that keep pushing this fear are creating fake scare mongering.  No one cares what Poland demands or says.  Same with Ukraine.
    I haven't watched the Duran show, but I do have that fear of US/NATO getting involved.

But, my fear is basically about not being able to hit back at the CONUS & UK, if an exchange starts, with conventional weapons.

The MIC in CONUS should not be let to operate untouched, they need to be hit.

Not just MIC in CONUS, but, all UK installations, mil and civilian industries that's the face of their "developed" status, those in France, joogle, twitter, fb, etc and the entire propaganda outlets that has called for killing Russians and their President need to be Kalibrated.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:29 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:No we have no confirmation about anything

Russians released the video. That's a russian base and it did get bombed. Plenty of video and satelitte images.

It's a base very close to the frontline and reachable by artillery.

They fuvked up by parking so many stuff so close. US gave satelitte image to ukrainians for sure and directed the attack.

Yugo90 likes this post

kvs and miketheterrible dislike this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:31 pm

The Kherson airport was less than 40 km from Ukr positions so it was easy for them to MLRS it. This event did happen.
    But we have no validated information about how much damage there was.

I am seeing the usual retard-think that assumes Russian commanders don't have enough IQ to keep their assets away
    from Ukr attacks. Why the f*ck would they park all sorts of attack helicopters at the Kherson airport? It is basically
    on the front? Of course they didn't and we see here nothing but propaganda fantasy projection.

Werewolf, Regular, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Mir and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:33 pm

Nah we have no idea what happened no point in listening to flaming Ukrainians and western retards from reddit and Twitter

Noone has a clue what happened, so don't pretend to know a thing about it

Maybe in a few days there will be a video where it will claim, that the entire base was actually Azov

Il wait before taking these at face value

Just as every single other event that was claimed as true was later disproven

magnumcromagnon and Broski like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:33 pm

Dima wrote:

I haven't watched the Duran show, but I do have that fear of US/NATO getting involved.

But, my fear is basically about not being able to hit back at the CONUS & UK, if an exchange starts, with conventional weapons.

The MIC in CONUS should not be let to operate untouched, they need to be hit.

Not just MIC in CONUS, but, all UK installations, mil and civilian industries that's the face of their "developed" status, those in France, joogle, twitter, fb, etc and the entire propaganda outlets that has called for killing Russians and their President need to be Kalibrated.

That just means you are dumb.

Russia is a nuclear power. Which means if the US and all of that attacks, Russia will strike back on their territory.

If you think NATO will get involved directly, I got a bridge to sell you.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big_Gazza and auslander like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:33 pm

Regular wrote:
    It's also posted without UApravda tag on TG channels. Guy is driving UAZ Patriot and talks about evacuating Kamaz. Do you watch the video? Or it's another CGI or fake? For me it seems like single BM-21 attack, these things are devastating. Also, 14 trucks and 3 helicopters is not 30+ aircraft like it was claimed, for what it is - damage is very minimal.

14 trucks and 3 helicopters in one attack isn't a minimal loss. It's a big achievement for the ukrinians.

The lack of surveillance drones on the front is really surprising. They should have hundreds of those small Zala drones and orlan 10 patroling the area and ordering immediate artillery strikes to keep ukrainian hiding. They clearly lack drone numbers but also coordination of their artillery. Graf vehicles are easy to spot yet ukrainians still use them.

Kriva likes this post

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, bitch_killer and Belisarius dislike this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:36 pm

You have no idea what happened , stop acting and pretending like you do,

UA vids is definitely not a trust worthy source so I will wait for confirmation before taking the words of western trolls at face value

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Broski, bitch_killer and Belisarius like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:36 pm

Isos wrote:
    Regular wrote:

14 trucks and 3 helicopters in one attack isn't a minimal loss. It's a big achievement for the ukrinians.

The lack of surveillance drones on the front is really surprising. They should have hundreds of those small Zala drones and orlan 10 patroling the area and ordering immediate artillery strikes to keep ukrainian hiding. They clearly lack drone numbers but also coordination of their artillery. Graf vehicles are easy to spot yet ukrainians still use them.

You were wrong a lot in this thread. The ship was a great example.

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:38 pm

Yeah these guys post disinformation from UA weapons tracker and Ukrainian Pravda

They will be surprised in some days like that retard rob lee

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:38 pm

kvs wrote:The Kherson airport was less than 40 km from Ukr positions so it was easy for them to MLRS it.   This event did happen.
    But we have no validated information about how much damage there was.

I am seeing the usual retard-think that assumes Russian commanders don't have enough IQ to keep their assets away
    from Ukr attacks.   Why the f*ck would they park all sorts of attack helicopters at the Kherson airport?   It is basically
    on the front?  Of course they didn't and we see here nothing but propaganda fantasy projection.

I personally think that this damage we have seen in the video and in satellite invalidates Ukrainian statements even more. If homemade MLRS can cause massive devastation to Israeli army bases when fired upon, then it's not a surprise that BM-21 or other artillery systems could have done a similar effect. The front line is very fluid here and who knows what is left behind.

By the way, this was greatest "victory" of Ukraine this week.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:45 pm

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin:

The operation of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine is developing successfully, strictly in accordance with plans.

The Russian Defense Ministry's tactics in Ukraine have fully justified themselves, and everything is being done to avoid civilian casualties. Before the operation, Moscow offered Kiev to withdraw its troops from the Donbas, but they refused. All the tasks set will certainly be solved.

If Russian troops stopped at the borders of the Luhansk and Donetsk People's Republics, this would not be the final solution, it would not remove the threat to Russia

Russia is not going to occupy Ukraine.

The task of storming large cities was not worth it.

The strike on Donetsk on March 14 is a bloody terrorist attack.

Russia will not allow Ukraine to remain a springboard for anti-Russian actions.

The entire planet has to pay for the ambitions of the West, the myth of the "golden billion" is collapsing.

The West is trying to convince its citizens that their difficulties are the result of Russia's actions, but this is a lie.

Sanctions against the Russian Federation hit the Europeans and Americans themselves, "do not shift from a sore head to a healthy one."

The United States and the EU have effectively defaulted on their obligations to Russia, freezing its reserves - now everyone knows that the state's reserves can simply be stolen.

Russia - unlike Western countries-will respect property rights.

Arrests of foreign assets of the Russian Federation and businesses-a lesson for Russian entrepreneurs, there is nothing more reliable than investment at home

We now know who cowardly betrayed their partners and failed to fulfill their obligations to employees.

Trying to" cancel " Russia, the West has torn off all the masks of decency.

I am sure that after blocking the accounts of the Russian Federation in the West, many countries will convert their reserves into goods, which will increase the deficit.

It is obvious that the current events draw a line under the global dominance of Western countries both in politics and in the economy.

Moreover, they themselves question the economic model that has been imposed on developing countries in recent decades. Yes, in general, the whole world.

I would like to emphasize that the countries where more than half of the world's population lives do not share the sanctions obsession of the United States and its supporters. These countries represent the fastest growing and most promising part of the global economy, including Russia.

The" empire of lies " of the West is powerless against truth and justice, Russia will continue to communicate its position to the whole world

Etc. Based on the statements, the operation will be completed one way or another.
    The economy is facing structural changes. Money will not be printed, but inflation will increase. An increase in unemployment was also announced.
    In general, the official position of the Russian Federation has not changed significantly since February 24.
    The Cold War with the "Empire of Lies" is for a long time

A and yes.

Russia is waiting for a natural self-purification of society.

The West relies on the fifth column, national traitors, who are mentally located there, in the West, and not in Russia. The West is trying to divide our society by speculating on combat losses and the consequences of sanctions.
    The people will be able to distinguish patriots from scum and traitors and just spit them out like an accidentally landed midge. The natural self-purification of society will strengthen our country.

Guys the last part by VVP reveals the true intent of the pro 404 trolls on this forum

magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:18 am