Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+79
mr_hd
Belisarius
Erk
Azi
owais.usmani
Walther von Oldenburg
jhelb
Lurk83
mavaff
RTN
Rasisuki Nebia
jon_deluxe
DerWolf
psg
lyle6
Dima
zepia
Rodion_Romanovic
Arsenic
auslander
sundoesntrise
Krepost
nero
ATLASCUB
Godric
Singular_Transform
ArgentinaGuard
Ispan
AlfaT8
VARGR198
Boshoed
Eugenio Argentina
Cheetah
Dr.Snufflebug
Scorpius
ludovicense
Sujoy
rigoletto
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
GarryB
magnumcromagnon
mnztr
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
franco
Werewolf
mack8
par far
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
Airbornewolf
teh_beard
Vann7
andalusia
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
zorobabel
Big_Gazza
Arrow
flamming_python
nomadski
EkErilaz
walle83
diabetus
limb
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
ucmvulcan
Urluber
ALAMO
Regular
miketheterrible
Aristide
Isos
83 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 589
    Points : 651
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  andalusia Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:52 pm

    what is the true causalty list for Russia? I am hearing alot of different numbers:

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-russian-troops-were-killed-072818677.html
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5409
    Points : 5513
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Vann7 Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:54 pm

    US Tried to Fund Bio Labs in Ukraine as Early as 2005, Records Show



    Moscow has unveiled evidence that Kiev ordered several bio laboratories, which received US funding, to destroy samples of dangerous pathogens. Russia's Defence Ministry says it has proof that these bio labs were working on biological weapons targeting certain ethnicities. Both Kiev and Washington deny it.
    The US government has been dodging questions for some time about the fact that it funded biolabs in Ukraine, until Under-Secretary of State for Political Affairs, Victoria Nuland, admitted on 8 March that Washington did provide assistance to these laboratories (but still avoided confirming accusations by Russia that Kiev developed biological weapons there). It is not clear what took the US so long – especially since it knew perfectly well about at least one such lab for more than a decade.
    Thanks to the work of the US Armed Forces' Counterproliferation Center, a media clipping was preserved from 17 June 2010, telling how then-US Senator Richard Lugar "applauded the opening of the Interim Central Reference Laboratory (ICRL) in Odessa, Ukraine".


    scandalous.. but not surprising.
    Russian military could very well have prevented the second pandemic in the world ,
    by invading ukraine. every inch of territory need to be inspected , every building ,every underground
    facility ,every military and offer rewards for anyone offering information about ukraine criminal attempts to use biological weapons against russia.



    complete report...


    https://sputniknews.com/20220311/us-tried-to-fund-bio-labs-in-ukraine-as-early-as-2005-records-show-1093786051.html



    Mir likes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7323
    Points : 7399
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  flamming_python Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:54 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    Cared to check where Baranovichi base is located? 

    Close enough to be targeted by last variants of Toshka which has 185km range.

    I think they learned by probably having ad systems

    Not enough unfortunately. Russia can't afford to loose planes because of stupidity. Spacing them won't kill them. It will only serve as a protection.

    Aristide wrote:
    Sure, but i can count 1 and 1 together. Given the fact that 2 days after Putlers invasion, the kremlin propaganda published a victory article and withdraw it within minutes...we can guess it was planned that Ukraine gives up with little resistance in 2 or 3 days. Putin did not expect that the people of Ukraine fight so hard. The entire operation is badly prepared and done.

    Clearly not what they planed.

    They were very well aware they wouldn't take Ukraine in 2-3 days. They knew a full out war would be hard and would end up with ukrainians fighting in cities using civilians as shields, that's why they moved field hospitals.

    The tactic was to blow up major bases with cruise missiles and send light troops quickly to attack. There they knew there were 2 options, either ukrainian surrendered or keep fighting.

    Ukrainians choosed to fight so they knew after the first 3 days that's gonna be a long war.

    Ukrainian military was destroyed the first week, no matter what you hear on pro west sources. Navy was destroyed, fuel storages as well as munition depot and big bases targeted, air force destroyed... what is left is a guerilla using man portable weapons only. That's why there isn't footages of ukrainian tanks destroyed... most are still in tveir home bases untouched by ukrainians soldiers.

    Destroying ukrainian military is worthless objective. Nobody expected Ukraine military to defeat Russia with this. The thing that changes evrything is the constant flow of MANPADS from EU and USA to Ukraine. Which makes this war impossible for Russia to win. Russia keeps accumulating losses and on other hand cant counter it in any way. So the effect is, that EU, UsA made Ukraine an Afghanistan for Russia. Burned earth. Russia loses equipment and personal and gains only ash.

    Well to me it was always obvious that it was going to turn into Afghanistan. We discussed this many times on the forum

    And if it was obvious to me than it would have been obvious to the generals, despite whatever optimistic tactics and plans.

    Anyway, I think this will all be over soon. I don't give a shit about the sanctions. I don't want the population there to suffer due to our political leadership's incompetency.

    Do you live in Russia? Do they show there how the ukrainians suffer from this?

    I think thats the most ironic point. Russians call Ukrainians brothers but only bring misery there.

    I don't know, haven't been monitoring Russian news

    But from what I can tell they show the situation in areas under Russian and LNR/DNR control, whereas the Western media shows the situation in the areas under Ukrainian control

    Well you can make the same accusation against the Ukrainians. They also shelled the Donbass all these years, and the people of the Donbass are the same Ukrainians, in fact. They just had no time for Ukrainian nationalism.

    Russians don't have time for Ukrainian nationalism or Ukrainian nationalists.

    But to call the Ukraine some sort of Nazi state or have ordinary Ukrainians suffer just because the Ukrainian state employs such people and uses them to colonize Kharkov and areas of the Donbass previously under their control - is profoundly wrong.

    Russia did try to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible, and even Ukrainian military casualties where possible. It warned military and intelligence bases before making strikes, from what I gather. But it's nothing to be proud of if now you have 2 million refugees, hundreds of destroyed homes, millions of lost jobs and livelihoods, and no peace deal yet signed. What the fk.
    teh_beard
    teh_beard


    Posts : 78
    Points : 80
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : St.-Petersburg, Russia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  teh_beard Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:56 pm

    andalusia wrote:what is the true causalty list for Russia? I am hearing alot of different numbers:

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-russian-troops-were-killed-072818677.html
    151 million Russian troops killed.
    Anybody who tells otherwise is literally Putin`.

    GarryB, Werewolf, Regular, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7323
    Points : 7399
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  flamming_python Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:58 pm

    andalusia wrote:what is the true causalty list for Russia? I am hearing alot of different numbers:

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-russian-troops-were-killed-072818677.html

    You can dismiss that Western BS

    Russian MoD admitted to some 470 casualties after about 6 days of fighting and 2.5 thousand injured. This is only armed forces, not including Rosgvardia I think, and certainly not including LNR/DNR losses; but then the LNR/DNR aren't Russians

    Since then the intensity of fighting and loses have subsided

    I'd say about 1000 dead so far and several thousand injured, both military and Rosgvardia. But we don't know

    teh_beard, zorobabel and Mir like this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 3799
    Points : 3797
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:00 am

    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Also, as noted, air defense forces of four (!) countries failed to intercept it along the way. Okay, Moldova's ditto aren't much to brag about, but the other three are all NATO and all have decent radars and supersonic fighter jets that ought to have been on some kind of alert given what's going down right now.

    Perhaps the Ukrainians counted on it being shot down somewhere along the way too, instead of flying that far. Pure guesses. I expect some kind of proper briefing in time, which will hopefully help clearing things up.

    If NATO AD in a time of Russia-Ukr hostilities (high alert anyone?) can't detect and intercept a large subsonic Soviet-era recon drone when how will they stop a veritable horde of Kalibres and Iskanders should it go that far?   Razz

    While I don't consider wikipedia to be an authoritive source ( Laughing ) it does state that Ukraine pressed the Tu-141/43 back into service in 2014 as part of their "ATO" operation. Yeah, I'd say it was a false-flag provocation, probably ordered by the Azov whackjob who has been assigned to shore up the Orcish defense of Odessa.

    Matthias Rusk landing in Red Square was embarrassing to the Soviets, but this is akin being caught on camera with a dogs cock in yer mouth...  Twisted Evil


    Last edited by Big_Gazza on Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, psg and Hole like this post

    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Aristide Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:01 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    Cared to check where Baranovichi base is located? 

    Close enough to be targeted by last variants of Toshka which has 185km range.

    I think they learned by probably having ad systems

    Not enough unfortunately. Russia can't afford to loose planes because of stupidity. Spacing them won't kill them. It will only serve as a protection.

    Aristide wrote:
    Sure, but i can count 1 and 1 together. Given the fact that 2 days after Putlers invasion, the kremlin propaganda published a victory article and withdraw it within minutes...we can guess it was planned that Ukraine gives up with little resistance in 2 or 3 days. Putin did not expect that the people of Ukraine fight so hard. The entire operation is badly prepared and done.

    Clearly not what they planed.

    They were very well aware they wouldn't take Ukraine in 2-3 days. They knew a full out war would be hard and would end up with ukrainians fighting in cities using civilians as shields, that's why they moved field hospitals.

    The tactic was to blow up major bases with cruise missiles and send light troops quickly to attack. There they knew there were 2 options, either ukrainian surrendered or keep fighting.

    Ukrainians choosed to fight so they knew after the first 3 days that's gonna be a long war.

    Ukrainian military was destroyed the first week, no matter what you hear on pro west sources. Navy was destroyed, fuel storages as well as munition depot and big bases targeted, air force destroyed... what is left is a guerilla using man portable weapons only. That's why there isn't footages of ukrainian tanks destroyed... most are still in tveir home bases untouched by ukrainians soldiers.

    Destroying ukrainian military is worthless objective. Nobody expected Ukraine military to defeat Russia with this. The thing that changes evrything is the constant flow of MANPADS from EU and USA to Ukraine. Which makes this war impossible for Russia to win. Russia keeps accumulating losses and on other hand cant counter it in any way. So the effect is, that EU, UsA made Ukraine an Afghanistan for Russia. Burned earth. Russia loses equipment and personal and gains only ash.

    Well to me it was always obvious that it was going to turn into Afghanistan. We discussed this many times on the forum

    And if it was obvious to me than it would have been obvious to the generals, despite whatever optimistic tactics and plans.

    Anyway, I think this will all be over soon. I don't give a shit about the sanctions. I don't want the population there to suffer due to our political leadership's incompetency.

    Do you live in Russia? Do they show there how the ukrainians suffer from this?

    I think thats the most ironic point. Russians call Ukrainians brothers but only bring misery there.

    I don't know, haven't been monitoring Russian news

    But from what I can tell they show the situation in areas under Russian and LNR/DNR control, whereas the Western media shows the situation in the areas under Ukrainian control

    Well you can make the same accusation against the Ukrainians. They also shelled the Donbass all these years, and the people of the Donbass are the same Ukrainians, in fact. They just had no time for Ukrainian nationalism.

    Russians don't have time for Ukrainian nationalism or Ukrainian nationalists.

    But to call the Ukraine some sort of Nazi state or have ordinary Ukrainians suffer just because the Ukrainian state employs such people and uses them to colonize Kharkov and areas of the Donbass previously under their control - is profoundly wrong.

    Russia did try to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible, and even Ukrainian military casualties where possible. It warned military and intelligence bases before making strikes, from what I gather. But it's nothing to be proud of if now you have 2 million refugees, hundreds of destroyed homes, millions of lost jobs and livelihoods, and no peace deal yet signed. What the fk.

    The irony is, that Russia declares Ukraine nazi but their own wagner group is founded from a guy with SS runes on his neck.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7323
    Points : 7399
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:06 am

    Aristide wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    Cared to check where Baranovichi base is located? 

    Close enough to be targeted by last variants of Toshka which has 185km range.

    I think they learned by probably having ad systems

    Not enough unfortunately. Russia can't afford to loose planes because of stupidity. Spacing them won't kill them. It will only serve as a protection.

    Aristide wrote:
    Sure, but i can count 1 and 1 together. Given the fact that 2 days after Putlers invasion, the kremlin propaganda published a victory article and withdraw it within minutes...we can guess it was planned that Ukraine gives up with little resistance in 2 or 3 days. Putin did not expect that the people of Ukraine fight so hard. The entire operation is badly prepared and done.

    Clearly not what they planed.

    They were very well aware they wouldn't take Ukraine in 2-3 days. They knew a full out war would be hard and would end up with ukrainians fighting in cities using civilians as shields, that's why they moved field hospitals.

    The tactic was to blow up major bases with cruise missiles and send light troops quickly to attack. There they knew there were 2 options, either ukrainian surrendered or keep fighting.

    Ukrainians choosed to fight so they knew after the first 3 days that's gonna be a long war.

    Ukrainian military was destroyed the first week, no matter what you hear on pro west sources. Navy was destroyed, fuel storages as well as munition depot and big bases targeted, air force destroyed... what is left is a guerilla using man portable weapons only. That's why there isn't footages of ukrainian tanks destroyed... most are still in tveir home bases untouched by ukrainians soldiers.

    Destroying ukrainian military is worthless objective. Nobody expected Ukraine military to defeat Russia with this. The thing that changes evrything is the constant flow of MANPADS from EU and USA to Ukraine. Which makes this war impossible for Russia to win. Russia keeps accumulating losses and on other hand cant counter it in any way. So the effect is, that EU, UsA made Ukraine an Afghanistan for Russia. Burned earth. Russia loses equipment and personal and gains only ash.

    Well to me it was always obvious that it was going to turn into Afghanistan. We discussed this many times on the forum

    And if it was obvious to me than it would have been obvious to the generals, despite whatever optimistic tactics and plans.

    Anyway, I think this will all be over soon. I don't give a shit about the sanctions. I don't want the population there to suffer due to our political leadership's incompetency.

    Do you live in Russia? Do they show there how the ukrainians suffer from this?

    I think thats the most ironic point. Russians call Ukrainians brothers but only bring misery there.

    I don't know, haven't been monitoring Russian news

    But from what I can tell they show the situation in areas under Russian and LNR/DNR control, whereas the Western media shows the situation in the areas under Ukrainian control

    Well you can make the same accusation against the Ukrainians. They also shelled the Donbass all these years, and the people of the Donbass are the same Ukrainians, in fact. They just had no time for Ukrainian nationalism.

    Russians don't have time for Ukrainian nationalism or Ukrainian nationalists.

    But to call the Ukraine some sort of Nazi state or have ordinary Ukrainians suffer just because the Ukrainian state employs such people and uses them to colonize Kharkov and areas of the Donbass previously under their control - is profoundly wrong.

    Russia did try to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible, and even Ukrainian military casualties where possible. It warned military and intelligence bases before making strikes, from what I gather. But it's nothing to be proud of if now you have 2 million refugees, hundreds of destroyed homes, millions of lost jobs and livelihoods, and no peace deal yet signed. What the fk.

    The irony is, that Russia declares Ukraine nazi but their own wagner group is founded from a guy with SS runes on his neck.

    Yeah Wagner has such types.

    Personally I don't care about who has what tattoos.
    I care when there are atrocities being carried out against civilians, people are shelled just because the Ukraine doesn't want to carry out the Minsk agreements it signed, or people just disappear, without any Interpol investigations or EU criminal court investigations or anything, because this regime happens to be an ally of the US

    I'm not blind to the fact that Russia also has its own list of crimes from the war in Chechnya, and that no country is perfect - but that was when I was a kid still. And when it comes to the Donbass well these are just our own people, Russian-speakers, so it elicits greater emotion.

    What this war was actually about though, I don't know yet. About the Donbass, the most important thing for me was just for that conflict to end and for the Ukraine to finally carry out the Minsk agreements. I would have had faith in the Ukrainian people to start looking into their own war criminals in time. But nevermind, now we're in an even greater crisis.

    lancelot likes this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 3799
    Points : 3797
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:12 am

    Lurk83 wrote:Kremlin doesn’t rule out meeting between Zelensky and Putin - TASS

    Pffftt... Did Stalin receive Hitler for a meeting in Mar 1945?

    Fck Zelensky, the weak little puppet. Ignore the little prick and keep the Kalibres flying and the tanks rolling. Welcome to New Russia. As a complimentary introductory offer, pls accept our offer of free services of de-Nazification and de-Militarization. No really.... we insist... read the fine print. Razz

    Any special requests for your post-hostilities accommodation? While the prison facilities can't accommodate your drug habits, we can offer access to the gymnasium for 30 mins per day. Razz

    psg, magnumcromagnon, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, nomadski, Hole, lancelot and like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:13 am

    https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/42508

    53 liters of petrol cost 21 dollars in Russia

    magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Aristide Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:16 am

    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Lurk83 wrote:Kremlin doesn’t rule out meeting between Zelensky and Putin - TASS

    Pffftt...  Did Stalin receive Hitler for a meeting in Mar 1945?

    Fck Zelensky, the weak little puppet. Ignore the little prick and keep the Kalibres flying and the tanks rolling.  Welcome to New Russia.  As a complimentary introductory offer, pls accept our offer of free services of de-Nazification and de-Militarization.  No really.... we insist...  read the fine print. Razz

    Any special requests for your post-hostilities accommodation?  While the prison facilities can't accommodate your drug habits, we can offer access to the gymnasium for 30 mins per day.  Razz

    Russia is not in the position to make any demands. For Putin only counts to get out of it without losing face.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:16 am

    Volnovakha was a very good move taking it was necessary to close out the Ukrainian forces attempting to make a retreat

    They cannot leave, they will all die there in the cauldron

    The strikes at Dnepr early morning were message to VSU you either die or surrender

    Ukraine has no other choice either accept defeat or lose the entire VSU in Donetsk


    Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

    magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Odin of Ossetia and Broski like this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 3799
    Points : 3797
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:17 am

    Arrow wrote:

    1. Refusal to move to NATO. Neutral status of Ukraine. One of the guarantors of which Russia is ready to become. 2. Russian is the second state language. Repeal of all laws restricting it. 3. Recognition of Crimea by Ukraine as Russian. 4. Recognition by Ukraine of the independence of the DPR and LPR within the administrative boundaries of the regions (including territories controlled by Ukraine until February 24). 5. Denazification. Prohibition of the activities of ultranationalist, Nazi and neo-Nazi parties and public organizations, the abolition of existing laws on the glorification of Nazis and neo-Nazis. 6. Demilitarization of Ukraine. Complete rejection of offensive weapons.

    Ukraine will probably never make such concessions.  So I wonder what the background of Russia is. scratch

    Shades of the Ramboulliet agreement in 1999. Raise the bar so high that Serbia couldn't possibly accommodate NATOstani demands thereby creating a trigger war.

    At least Russia is being straight-up about their demands, no dirty weasely "secret addendums" slipped into the previously-negotiated agreement at the 11th hour as a deliberate tripwire.

    flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia and Broski like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 am

    Aristide wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Lurk83 wrote:Kremlin doesn’t rule out meeting between Zelensky and Putin - TASS

    Pffftt...  Did Stalin receive Hitler for a meeting in Mar 1945?

    Fck Zelensky, the weak little puppet. Ignore the little prick and keep the Kalibres flying and the tanks rolling.  Welcome to New Russia.  As a complimentary introductory offer, pls accept our offer of free services of de-Nazification and de-Militarization.  No really.... we insist...  read the fine print. Razz

    Any special requests for your post-hostilities accommodation?  While the prison facilities can't accommodate your drug habits, we can offer access to the gymnasium for 30 mins per day.  Razz

    Russia is not in the position to make any demands. For Putin only counts to get out of it without losing face.


    Actually Russia is in a very good place, we have the Ukrainians trapped in Donetsk

    There is no hope for them, no weapons will ever reach those souls

    magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia, Hole and Broski like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:19 am

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Img_2018

    Time for Ukraine is running out

    magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:21 am

    https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/42485

    Drones working good, hammering the VSU

    Those forces in the east must be destroyed, once we free up our manpower we can race to the west


    Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

    magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and Odin of Ossetia like this post

    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 1135
    Points : 1203
    Join date : 2014-02-05
    Location : https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Airbornewolf Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:21 am

    No kidding, 3 seperate vehicles carrying the soviet banner.

    1st. BMP 2 followed by an truck.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 111

    2nd. by an truck itself.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 210

    3rd, another BMP with an Tank behind it.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 311

    Low russian troop morale my ass  lol1

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Captur68

    Source: https://t.me/ssigny/9958

    dino00, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:23 am

    Airbornewolf wrote:No kidding, 3 seperate vehicles carrying the soviet banner.

    1st. BMP 2 followed by an truck.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 111

    2nd. by an truck itself.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 210

    3rd, another BMP with an Tank behind it.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 311

    Low russian troop morale my ass  lol1

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Captur68

    Source: https://t.me/ssigny/9958

    We are teaching the nazis the meaning of pain

    Ukrainians only could fight old women and seniors

    Once the russian army came they are like bitches

    So many videos of them captured forced to say glory to Russia, told to speak louder and repeat 3 times

    We are curing Ukraine of its illness

    Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5409
    Points : 5513
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Vann7 Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:28 am

    zorobabel wrote:What do you think?

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 3058254_900

    From https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/7489725.html


    why stop there?

    Since Russia have nothing more to lose ,since western sanctions will be forever , then why not finish the job for once? Any territory that the russian army don't plant a flag ,will be land that the european union will plant their flag , and will re-arm with weapons and provide against air defenses..

    Russia simply should show the middle finger to the EU and completely liberate all ukraine from their nazis.. force them in the run. as punished to the west and the EU for overthrowing yakunovich in 2014 , to later install a NATO puppet in his place.

    russia at very least needs to capture all the way to hungary borders.. and only leave banderastand the borders with poland for the nazis to live. Laughing

    Russia needs to transform all this problems the invasion create for russian future ,into the most beneficial outcome for them , specially from a military point of view.. because  after the ukraine
    war , they will attack Serbian as revenge and will stage a false flag there. you will see.

    Before the end of the 2022 , don't be surprised anyone that Serbia is accused of "an ethnic cleansing" of minorities or attacking a NATO country or a warship ,and then attacked by NATO. And so russia needs not only a land bridge to moldova ,to dissuade any war from starting there ,but also stop any future war is Serbia , by creating from ukraine a land bridge to the friendly Hungarian state.. that use Russian sputnik vacines ,because could help Russia to sell energy to hungary bypassing western sanctions and have an air bridge  ,with Hungary help , to support Serbia with attack drones weapons and supplies when attacked by NATO again.

    The capture of near all ukraine will allow russia to relax and not need to have a big army near ukraine borders and either deactive those troops or send them to another zone ,that they could be need ,like belarus poland border or kalingrad.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    teh_beard
    teh_beard


    Posts : 78
    Points : 80
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Location : St.-Petersburg, Russia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  teh_beard Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:29 am

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    We are teaching the nazis the meaning of pain

    Ukrainians only could fight old women and seniors

    Once the russian army came they are like bitches

    So many videos of them captured forced to say glory to Russia, told to speak louder and repeat 3 times

    We are curing Ukraine of its illness

    I sincerely hope that such occasions are in revenge passion for all those of our own taken prisoner, abused and forced to chant "slava ukraine"...
    Otherwise - we should not demean ourselves to those piglets level.

    Mir likes this post

    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Aristide Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:29 am

    Arkanghelsk wrote:Volnovakha was a very good move taking it was necessary to close out the Ukrainian forces attempting to make a retreat

    They cannot leave, they will all die there in the cauldron

    The strikes at Dnepr early morning were message to VSU you either die or surrender

    Ukraine has no other choice either accept defeat or lose the entire VSU in Donetsk

    I suppose you ride on kremlin peopaganda and also row back goals now. Thats a good sign. Guess taking all,of Ukraine, puppet regime ect is off table.

    Vann7 dislikes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:31 am

    Taking all of Ukraine is easier once the VSU in donetsk is killed or submitted

    There's many forces tied up , I think those forces should be bombed to free the manpower to make the race to Lvov

    The puppet regime is being established, the LDNR will lead the country

    Medvedchuk will govern Galicia

    All goes according to plan many success today

    Bombed Lutsk, Dnepr, Ivanofrankovsk ,

    Seized Volnovakha, stabilized the line, and took Izyum

    Taking Makarov west of Kiev is good too

    Pushing now for Bilay Tserkva

    All of Ukraine will be taken

    Vann7, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2442
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:35 am

    teh_beard wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    We are teaching the nazis the meaning of pain

    Ukrainians only could fight old women and seniors

    Once the russian army came they are like bitches

    So many videos of them captured forced to say glory to Russia, told to speak louder and repeat 3 times

    We are curing Ukraine of its illness

    I sincerely hope that such occasions are in revenge passion for all those of our own taken prisoner, abused and forced to chant "slava ukraine"...
    Otherwise - we should not demean ourselves to those piglets level.

    It's called denazification, you can see how effectively it works when they're demoralized ,

    That's what we are doing to all Ukraine

    Vann7, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Aristide Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:36 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:What do you think?

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 3058254_900

    From https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/7489725.html


    why stop there?

    Since Russia have nothing more to lose ,since western sanctions will be forever , then why not finish the job for once? Any territory that the russian army don't plant a flag ,will be land that the european union will plant their flag , and will re-arm with weapons and provide against air defenses..

    Russia simply should show the middle finger to the EU and completely liberate all ukraine from their nazis.. force them in the run. as punished to the west and the EU for overthrowing yakunovich in 2014 , to later install a NATO puppet in his place.

    russia at very least needs to capture all the way to hungary borders.. and only leave banderastand the borders with poland for the nazis to live. Laughing

    Russia needs to transform all this problems the invasion create for russian future ,into the most beneficial outcome for them , specially from a military point of view.. because  after the ukraine
    war , they will attack Serbian as revenge and will stage a false flag there. you will see.

    Before the end of the 2022 , don't be surprised anyone that Serbia is attacked by NATO. And so russia needs not only a land bridge to moldova ,to stop any future war there but also a land bridge
    to friendly hungarian state.. because could help Russia to sell energy to hungary bypassing western sanctions and have an air bridge  ,with Hungary help , to support Serbia with attack drones weapons and supplies when attacked NATO next war.


    Your problem is...russia is a broken abyss already. It doesnt get better when it incorporates more ruins into itself.

    Thats the core problem in General.,russia has nothing to offer. Its a miserable, depressing country. Never wondered why all around it want get away from it? The EU attracts, Russia disgusts.

    slavjunk likes this post

    Firebird and Vann7 dislike this post

    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Aristide Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:39 am

    Arkanghelsk wrote:Taking all of Ukraine is easier once the VSU in donetsk is killed or submitted

    There's many forces tied up , I think those forces should be bombed to free the manpower to make the race to Lvov

    The puppet regime is being established, the LDNR will lead the country

    Medvedchuk will govern Galicia

    All goes according to plan many success today

    Bombed Lutsk, Dnepr, Ivanofrankovsk ,

    Seized Volnovakha, stabilized the line, and took Izyum

    Taking Makarov west of Kiev is good too

    Pushing now for Bilay Tserkva

    All of Ukraine will be taken

    Pure comedy. Very Happy

    flamming_python likes this post

    Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:52 pm