Hole wrote:I would create Novorossiya and Malorossiya, keep the DPR and LPR. Send the orcs to Galicia. Then form a Union state with Russia, Belarus, Novorossiya, Malorossiya, DPR and LPR. Maybe throw in Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Transnistria. Even Kazakhstan, Tadjikistan and Kirgistan. Let the west call it a new Sovietunion. F... em. After that I would build a fence and dig a trench along the western border.
Kosovo for US = Georgia for Russia. 1 bomber lost for both and few jets.
Iraq for US = Ukraine for Russia. More planes lost and lot of ground equipement too.
They are very similar. US in Iraq used lot of effort to hide their losses. I remember watching a documentary in Afghan about french troops. They had US help at one moment who suffered losses and they forbid tge TV crew to film the destroyed vehicles.
And I would give the advantage to Russia. They fight alone conrrary to US who bring a coalition everytime (you also need to take into account coalition losses for Iraq and Afghanistan as well as in Kosovo because looking at only US ones isn't fair). Russia goes in alone and it has less weaponery and recco tools than US yet they don't any worse overall.
GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski, bitch_killer and like this post
i have noticed livemap which has been fairly bias has started putting this "This event is known propaganda, displayed for awareness" on anything Russia or Putin say in statements. Sad really livemap use to be good. But now have bias agenda.
1) Lavrov: "Our delegation expects Ukrainians to respond to our demands to disarm Ukraine and recognize Crimea as Russian territory”
2) Putin claims that work to destroy military infrastructure in Ukraine is almost completed
3) Russian military column in Irpin
4) Putin Says Middle-Eastern Militants Operating in Ukraine
5) Putin: Authorities in Kiev Should Understand That If They Continue in the Same Manner the Matter of Ukraine's Statehood Will Be Questioned
6) People in Donbass Aren't Stray Dogs, Up to 14,000 Civilians Were Killed There But the West Prefered Not to See It For 8 Years
7) Member of Ukraine's First Delegation at Talks With Russia Killed by Security Service of Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada's Lawmaker Claims. A Verkhovna Rada lawmaker claims that a member of Ukraine's first delegation in talks with Russia, Denis Kireev, was killed by the Security Service of Ukraine during arrest on suspicion of treason.
There's been no official confirmation yet, but Ukrainian media outlets have published a graphic photo allegedly showing the slain negotiator.
8 ) Russian MoD: Ukraine Rejecting Russia's Proposals to Open Humanitarian Corridors in Kharkov and Sumy
9) Russian MoD: Nationalists Not Letting Civilians, Foreigners Leave Mariupol and Volnovakha
10) Over 787,000 People Entered Poland From Ukraine During Russian Operation, Border Guard Says
11) Up to 200 People Buried Under Rubble as Azov Militants Blow Up Building in Mariupol - DPR Head (AWAITING CONFIRMATION)
12) MoD: Russian Forces Destroy Ammo Depot in Zhitomir Hosting Javelins & NLAWs in High-Precision Strike
13) 17 Civilians, Including Children, Managed to Evacuate From Mariupol Via Humanitarian Corridor, DPR Says
14) any country Imposing No-Fly Zone Over Ukraine Will Be Deemed Party to Conflict - Putin
Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Hole, Mir and like this post
Ukranian Army used Igla to shoot down two Ka-52. But it looks to me countermeasures spoofed one missile of the three plus launched, and the Ka 52 that grounded reportedly had the Igla counterjam and home on the countermeasure pod.
Not sure how the Mi-24 got hit. If the Ka-52 has countermeasures obviously the Mi-24 has that too. Or maybe as in the case of the Ka-52 a couple of missiles were probably fired at a number of Mi-24s and unfortunately one of them was hit.
Last edited by Sujoy on Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isos wrote:They have everything they need to hunt the AD but the officer suck. They don't use everytjing they have. Su-25 armed with kh-25 should be all over the place.
I think at this point everyone is in agreement, it's not western propaganda,
If we go off MOD numbers alone, it shows a problem
I dont think it's the officers, it's the stupid kremlin
Look any Pro Russia thread and see what people are saying
**** the brotherly people, bomb them to smithereens
When it comes to AD destruction bombing people is useless. Those system need to be destroy asap even for the Kremlin. There shouldn't be any restriction for their destruction by the kremlin like there is for bombing cities.
flamming_python, lancelot, Yugo90, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post