Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Scorpius
auslander
adder
sundoesntrise
franco
Eugenio Argentina
Atmosphere
pavi
dino00
lyle6
billybatts91
wilhelm
Singular_Transform
Arrow
higurashihougi
mnrck
ahmedfire
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
ScotchedEarth
Ispan
nero
The Ottoman
psg
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Azi
limb
Werewolf
rigoletto
mack8
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
GarryB
teh_beard
Yugo90
Erk
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
SolidarityWithRussia
bitcointrader70
AlfaT8
Broski
LMFS
Kriva
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
thegopnik
Hole
Regular
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
medo
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Mir
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
Urluber
Rasisuki Nebia
Airbornewolf
ALAMO
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Vann7
George1
miketheterrible
flamming_python
par far
kvs
Isos
Karl Haushofer
EkErilaz
Arkanghelsk
Backman
d_taddei2
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:16 pm

I got news my friend sadly died fighting in Irpin. His name was Aleksej/Alexei, he was proud member of VDV, he died as hero 2 days ago defending two wounded brothers after an ambush on their vehicle. He was 28, from Moscow, Krasnogodsk district. His sister told me MoD will grant him a medal For distinction in combat, his body was retrieved.

He was there on day one landing as far as we know, defended that airport against all odds under barrage. I would appreciate if you had a drink in his name, kwas was his favourite.

I hope they turn Kiev into glass...I was hoping he is safe all this time hence my huge frustration.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4

Post  miketheterrible Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:24 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Odin, no problem with ordinary poles, but the guys leading your country, are as anti russian as the nazis that should be exterminated

You have guys like Your FM and president who want to go far, but have to be held back like dogs by Yankees

I wish that sort of animosity did not exist, but that's the world we live in

No two people are the same. I met plenty if men and woman that are Polish who were very pro Russian. My grandfather on my mom's side was one of them. He would always cheer for team USSR during hockey matches and always associated himself as Russian. He was also a good man, very hard, but good man.

This is why I'm all for this Operation. Because in the end, if Russia indiscriminately bombed the cities, they still have to live with the people.

Kadyrov knows this as well, and he is for this Operation. But he also comes from a group of people and clan where, well, they can live with such bombardment and come out OK and willing to talk. Some people just don't.

It is what it is. And I trust the Russian government and it seems that roughly 73% do as well.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Ispan, LMFS, Mir, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

psg
    psg

Post  psg Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:26 pm

I salute your friend, may he rest in peace. May the vdv always stand brave, strong, firm, ready and proud as the spearhead of the RF.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK, The Ottoman, limb, Yugo90 and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:34 pm

Orlan wrote:I got news my friend sadly died fighting in Irpin. His name was Aleksej/Alexei, he was proud member of VDV, he died as hero 2 days ago defending two wounded brothers after an ambush on their vehicle. He was 28, from Moscow, Krasnogodsk district. His sister told me MoD will grant him a medal For distinction in combat, his body was retrieved.

He was there on day one landing as far as we know, defended that airport against all odds under barrage. I would appreciate if you had a drink in his name, kwas was his favourite.

I hope they turn Kiev into glass...I was hoping he is safe all this time hence my huge frustration.
    SLAVA ROSSIYA

SLAVA ALEXEI

SLAVA GEROI ROSSISKAYA FEDERATSIYA 

Побеждает сильнейший

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 15 Russia11

To be honest with you man, it hurts me to see this shit going the way it is

F#ck Ukraine and f#ck Putin too we should have bomb those nazis long time ago 

I dont care for a single one of those POS hohols

Yugo90 likes this post

Yugo90

Post  Yugo90 Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:35 pm

Orlan wrote:I got news my friend sadly died fighting in Irpin. His name was Aleksej/Alexei, he was proud member of VDV, he died as hero 2 days ago defending two wounded brothers after an ambush on their vehicle. He was 28, from Moscow, Krasnogodsk district. His sister told me MoD will grant him a medal For distinction in combat, his body was retrieved.

This is so sad to read. He is a real hero. Rest in peace Alexei.

Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:38 pm

Provide proof please.

Would like to at lease see the face of a hero.

Mir likes this post

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:47 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    To be honest with you man, it hurts me to see this shit going the way it is

Yeah, me too.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:51 pm

The founder of the forum, he is VDV, he fought in chechnya

I would like to hear Vlad , I would like to know what he thinks

Knowing his posts, probably not much good to say
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:58 pm

“Comrade President, Comrade Supreme Commander, I have said more than once that I am your infantryman, I am ready to give my life for you,” Kadyrov insisted. “But I cannot watch how our fighters are dying. I beg you turn a blind eye to everything and let them finish in a day or two what is happening there.”

According to Kadyrov, “only this will save our state and people.”

“I ask you to give our fighters the opportunity to prove themselves to the fullest, to give them the opportunity to use all their possible and impossible force in order to finish this once and for all,” he pleaded.

Midget is causing loss of morale across the ranks

Honestly this guy needs to go

I've defended this imbecile to no end, and even Ramzan kadyrov and the chechens are questioning this bs

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, LMFS and Backman dislike this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:01 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:“Comrade President, Comrade Supreme Commander, I have said more than once that I am your infantryman, I am ready to give my life for you,” Kadyrov insisted. “But I cannot watch how our fighters are dying. I beg you turn a blind eye to everything and let them finish in a day or two what is happening there.”

According to Kadyrov, “only this will save our state and people.”

“I ask you to give our fighters the opportunity to prove themselves to the fullest, to give them the opportunity to use all their possible and impossible force in order to finish this once and for all,” he pleaded.

Midget is causing loss of morale across the ranks

Honestly this guy needs to go

I've defended this imbecile to no end, and even Ramzan kadyrov and the chechens are questioning this bs

Shut up already. Stop having a hissy fit for fucks sakes.  You aren't military, you aren't government, and you would have fucked up way worst.

So stop it. You are making yourself look stupid in front of people with real experience (not me).

People like you have driven off actual vets here. You, and others like bitcoin.

Calling the president, who actually took the risk, a midget cause he doesn't listen to your brilliant advice, makes you a dipshit.

Shall I mention that it was Putin who defeated Chechnya during second chechen war and put them in their place? The same putin fighting this conflict?

I wonder what kind of "general" you would be. I'm assuming you would have far more deaths under your command in something like Fallujha. In this one, I assume you would just indiscriminately start dropping bombs and kill everyone, right?

magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, LMFS, lancelot, Backman, Mir and Broski like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:07 am

Are retard cases like the above believing mainstream media? I came here to post some comedy but Im afraid some ppl will believe it.

Anyway here's the comedy

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1499713865256517638?s=20&t=c7XomOcmWAM6tk8kF99qcg

EXCLUSIVE: Two different outfits have been sent to kill the Ukrainian president — mercenaries of the Kremlin-backed Wagner group and Chechen special forces. Both have been thwarted by anti-war elements within Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB)

Wagner mercenaries in Kyiv have sustained losses during their attempts and are said to have been alarmed by how accurately the Ukrainians had anticipated their moves. A source close to the group said it was “eerie” how well briefed Zelensky’s security team appeared to be

It gets better

Ukrainian officials claim the information that led to the deaths of the Chechens came from disgruntled agents in the FSB who oppose the invasion.

�� “I can say that we have received information from the FSB, who do not want to take part in this bloody war”

The parliament of Ukraine posted it too

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, LMFS, Broski and Urluber like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:09 am

Hole wrote:What is this obsession with drones? Su-34 with Kh-31 or Kh-58 is the best SEAD/DEAD combo. Problem is you have to find these system first. In a big area. They move around or hide in civilian buildings, without using their radars 24/7. This are not Iraqis.

Back in 1999 the Serbs had only older systems, NATO aircraft flew above 8.000 or even 10.000 metres. Either out of range of most systems or the missiles needed to much time to reach that height and couldn´t maneuver rapidly.

Attack Drones are more effective , they are silent , contrary to combat planes that makes a huge noise and they warned , so drones can take you by surprise ,and also cause a psychological effect in the mind of terrorist..  because force them to watch the skies , for security , drones also can be used in cities and can be armed with anti personal grenades , so can save civilian lives ,the explosive is small.
    finally drones can be 48 hours in the air , monitoring zones. keeping terrorist hiding..  Also a drone can be used to fly through a window in a building and blow up a terrorist inside. Combat planes can't do that.  last but not least , drones are more cheap than big planes and if they fall nobody die. they are remote controlled. Also drones are stealth and more harder to hit with air defenses , don't produce much heat. and heat signature is small.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Mir likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:09 am

Backman wrote:Are retard cases like the above believing mainstream media? I came here to post some comedy but Im afraid some ppl will believe it.

Anyway here's the comedy

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1499713865256517638?s=20&t=c7XomOcmWAM6tk8kF99qcg

EXCLUSIVE: Two different outfits have been sent to kill the Ukrainian president — mercenaries of the Kremlin-backed Wagner group and Chechen special forces. Both have been thwarted by anti-war elements within Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB)

Wagner mercenaries in Kyiv have sustained losses during their attempts and are said to have been alarmed by how accurately the Ukrainians had anticipated their moves. A source close to the group said it was “eerie” how well briefed Zelensky’s security team appeared to be

It gets better

Ukrainian officials claim the information that led to the deaths of the Chechens came from disgruntled agents in the FSB who oppose the invasion.

�� “I can say that we have received information from the FSB, who do not want to take part in this bloody war”

Yeah, we will have a barage of idiots here believing it.  They believe anything posted on Twitter. Even if there are no snow in the pictures yet snow elsewhere, or how fantastical the story is.

They proclaim to be smarter than Twitter and reddit users, but they are just as bad, and still use the sources as truth even if they admit it's fake.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Backman and Mir like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:10 am

Spriter
    @spriter99880
    ·
    2h
    Russian army uses E95M "Enix" imitation missiles to detect Ukrainian air defense positions

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 15 FNCLV8SXEAUYh3x?format=jpg&name=small

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Mir and like this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:10 am

I am standing with Russia. I hope this operation ends soon and Russia can achieve their goals without being dragged in WO 3 and that the world get to see that Zelensky is a zionist shill.

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:11 am

It's not my advice, its Ramzan Kadyrov, and it merited a response from Peskov

It's obvious, this should have gone differently

As for driving people off here, take it up with the mods who allowed people to post guys torn up into pieces

JohnMK who then claimed he didnt mean to do it

Think people got bans for that
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:15 am

The clown sounds desperate here. Perhaps the best he can hope is to run away like Saakashvili, and maybe, just maybe the americans will throw him some crumbs once in a while and will make him a mayor in some other country the US will bring to ruin. The worse... well you know. Dead man walking as they say.
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1499881291411509248

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:16 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:It's not my advice, its Ramzan Kadyrov, and it merited a response from Peskov

It's obvious, this should have gone differently

As for driving people off here, take it up with the mods who allowed people to post guys torn up into pieces

Such as yourself?

Shall I remind you that Kadyrov got to where he is because of Putins orders to fight the warlords in Chechnya?

You think Kadyrov doesn't do this statements to not make it look like he wants what's best for Ukraine?

He doesn't give a shit about Ukraine or Ukrainians. He gives a shit about Russia and Russians and I praise him for that. But he doesn't acknowledge that fuckups against civilians, especially en mass, will make average Ukrainian an enemy when they otherwise may not be, and then you got to live with them. Ever figure how will Novorussia rule a country that would be completely decimated and majority of the population in tatters?

Reason why USA and EU does it, is because they do it to middle east which is far away enough for them that they don't live beside them, thus they don't give a shit.

Use your God damn brain.

psg, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, lancelot, Backman and Mir like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:19 am

I never posted a vid like that or a picture like that

It's pretty damn provocative despite the stupid disclaimer he wrote on the post
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:21 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    Backman wrote:Are retard cases like the above believing mainstream media? I came here to post some comedy but Im afraid some ppl will believe it.

Anyway here's the comedy

It gets better

Yeah, we will have a barage of idiots here believing it.  They believe anything posted on Twitter. Even if there are no snow in the pictures yet snow elsewhere, or how fantastical the story is.

They proclaim to be smarter than Twitter and reddit users, but they are just as bad, and still use the sources as truth even if they admit it's fake.

It was the same way in the Syria war.

Remember the stories about su 35 engines seizing up because of sand ? And TOW-mageddon and Afghanistan 2.0? The Syria was was fraught with more risk and unknowns but we know what the truth was in the end.

Some ppl can't think rationally and are overcome by the English media propaganda. I wish this war thread could have kept grounded in reality like most threads here are. But it just couldn't.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS and Mir like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:22 am

SolidarityWithRussia wrote:
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #4 - Page 15 9bfa800db0

Can we get some further details about the isolated red area to the West of Ossetia? If I may guess, I would say Russian paratroopers secured parts of the Ukrainian border next to Nato-member Romania in order to start cutting off military supplies into Ukraine. Or does it mean something else? I fear that fights taking place near Nato-borders might become dangerous in this escalation.

Transnistria and Gagauzia are pro Russian areas, Transnistria is another breakaway region they still use Soviet money or they did when I was there for independence Day a few years ago. Hence it's important that they link up with Russia as they can use that in future to put pressure on Moldova if NATO or USA try anymore tricks

flamming_python and magnumcromagnon like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:22 am

miketheterrible wrote:

Anyway here's the comedy

It gets better

They try to create confusion in Kremlin thinking Putin is paranoiac and will start killing around him the suspect people.

Pathetic US psyop.

What they don't understand is that Putin isn't the only one taking decision. He is certainly not the Stalin 2.0 they try to make you believe. And they should understand Ukraine already lost and an agreement is better for them. US won't help them just like they never helped Sakachvili. Zelensky will end up either killed or forgoten.

He better make a deal to save what is left and try comedia del arte again to forget what mess he created.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and miketheterrible like this post

mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:22 am

Every russian soldier who perished and may perish in this war is a hero. Wether falling valiantly fighting against the US backed regime in Kiev, or through the fault of their own high command as some suggest here, they are heroes nonetheless. Because they fight to defend their country, however imperfect that may be, against the evil US alliance.

GarryB, ahmedfire, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

nero

Post  nero Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:28 am

I've seen bigger mishaps happen in a well-structured organization that has nothing to do with war.

Lots of couch warriors here. I have said this before and I'll say it again. Take a deep breath and leave for a week, following propaganda from either side will not change anything and from the looks of things - it will improve your mental health.

Last edited by nero on Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Mir like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:29 am

miketheterrible wrote:

So now Joe Biden is threatening India.  This won't go well for Indians as they lived through sanctions before.

Its also a wonderful way for the Indians to experience a little of the 24/7 bastardisation that Russia has been experiencing ever since a newly-inaugurated Putin starting saying "nyet". Nothing will break any hopes of India being a pro-US vassal (Germany-stye) faster than the Murkans loosing their patience and showing their inner hegemon & arrogantly demands to proud Indians.

Rather stupidly, Murkans have this absurd CAATSA legislation which practically invites Murkan politicans to be imperialist whack-job idiots.  Give a gun to a serial-killer or a crowbar to a burglar and what will he do with it?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

GarryB, flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, kvs, LMFS and Mir like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:11 am