Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
lancelot
Stealthflanker
Dr.Snufflebug
PortugueseMan
Firebird
adder
jhelb
lyle6
ahmedfire
littlerabbit
caveat emptor
ALAMO
chinggis
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
EkErilaz
Backman
franco
billybatts91
Dima
Broski
Arrow
Tolstoy
GarryB
Maximmmm
Erk
Sujoy
Rasisuki Nebia
Ghoster
sundoesntrise
Yugo90
Atmosphere
Krepost
mack8
ucmvulcan
Autodestruct
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Kriva
GunshipDemocracy
dante6913
AlfaT8
Regular
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Cheetah
par far
Vann7
Ispan
Karl Haushofer
LMFS
Odin of Ossetia
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
rigoletto
flamming_python
limb
teh_beard
miketheterrible
Isos
Urluber
PapaDragon
nomadski
Hole
JohninMK
bitcointrader70
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
kvs
mnztr
Mir
81 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

LMFS
    LMFS

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  LMFS Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:09 am

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:09 am

Werewolf wrote:

I would not call Americans really educated when it comes to geography. I can tell your right now that around 1/3rd of the country don't even know all their states. I bet a 100 € there would be shocking number of them calling up for nuking one of their states if your question would be "Should we go to war with Arkansas for moving their military to close to our northern shores?" I bet around 30-40% would be totally thrilled to go to war.

The difference between westerners and easterners is, that we have lived through at least three political eras, through late communism, through the wild west jewish-oligarch cabal 90's and through the Putin era where he brought Russia from its knees to independence. The west has only one era and it is a weak one that brought up weak people who make times now very hard.

They are easier to manipulate, much easier gullible and are obedient like dogs. I don't say it because I despise the West, I say that because I see it and after the Invasion of Ukraine people are openly russophobic here in Germany. It is like 1933-38 era with the jews. People openly say "Russians not allowed in our Restaurant" or "If you are Russian you have to speak out against Putin and Russia or you are an enemy" Do not believe me?

The reaction to that was a massive 1 Star Rating on Google Maps but was deleted shortly after as "spam" and "trolls"

What happened before up to WW2 and now is absolutely impossible to ignore but Germans and westerners in general are blind to it. They are zombies with no brains and I mean it when I say it. They believe censorship is something noble, they believe hating people is something they should do. They really believe calling for NATO involvement or bombing Russia is a good idea. They are absolutely INSANE. I can feel it in our German society we will have war and it totally looks like 5 minutes before European war. The Americans will fight Russia until the very last European.

I fully agree with this. 100%.

Airborne rated this post: 5 out of 5 stars
    "Post is excellent, amazing arguments., would recommend. looking forward to liking again".

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:10 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 35 EScxY92
    War report 02.03.2022
    https://guerraenucrania-wordpress-com.translate.goog/2022/03/02/parte-de-guerra-02-03-2022/?_x_tr_sl=es&_x_tr_tl=de&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=sc

GarryB and Arkanghelsk like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:27 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 35 FM4NBqpXIAUCEjg?format=jpg&name=medium

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:30 am

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 35 EScxY92
    War report 02.03.2022
    https://guerraenucrania-wordpress-com.translate.goog/2022/03/02/parte-de-guerra-02-03-2022/?_x_tr_sl=es&_x_tr_tl=de&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=sc

That map is pretty out of date

They already made inroads into Zhitomir oblast, mostly encircled Nikolayev, are swinging around the south of Kiev more or less and from the east too, and are all over Chernigov oblast.

Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:39 am

Thoughts?

zepia, miketheterrible, limb and Backman dislike this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:46 am

limb wrote:Theres this twitter account which posts pics of alleged captured and destroyed russian equipment. It also posts captured and destroyed ukrainian equipment, but 70% of the posts are of russian equipment.

How authentic are these photos:

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1499110279745097728

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1499013824590102530

That Su-25 one looks authentic.

in case you want to check, you can always try google reverse image search or yandex image.

In the other hand Ukrainian govt claimed to have shot down Su-35S... Which have no pictures of wreckage whatsoever, those kind of claims are not to be believed unless wreckage can be shown.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:00 am

Saker sums it up.

Here are the stone cold fact about the Ukie military:

Air Force: gone
       Navy: gone
       Long range, standoff capabilities: gone
       Air defenses: gone
       Regular ground forces: no less than 65% (some say up to 80%) of the Ukie military is surrounded and condemned

Assorted Nazi units: I don’t have the figures, but A LOT of them are now either in the Donbass cauldron or in Mariupol.  They will mostly not be taken prisoner, except for the leaders who will be tried and sentenced for their innumerable crimes.

In other words, the real magnitude of the Ukrainian defeat will become impossible to conceal in just a few days.  Then the narrative will shift from the “invincible Ukie Volkssturn” to “Russian atrocities”.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 35 Siutation-6pm-local-in-Donbass-e1646251168549

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, LMFS, Hole and like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:14 am

Backman wrote:Saker sums it up.

Here are the stone cold fact about the Ukie military:

Air Force: gone
       Navy: gone
       Long range, standoff capabilities: gone
       Air defenses: gone
       Regular ground forces: no less than 65% (some say up to 80%) of the Ukie military is surrounded and condemned

Assorted Nazi units: I don’t have the figures, but A LOT of them are now either in the Donbass cauldron or in Mariupol.  They will mostly not be taken prisoner, except for the leaders who will be tried and sentenced for their innumerable crimes.

In other words, the real magnitude of the Ukrainian defeat will become impossible to conceal in just a few days.  Then the narrative will shift from the “invincible Ukie Volkssturn” to “Russian atrocities”.
    ]

A few days ago they talked about the tranquility of Kiev and the heroic resistance. Now the news is Russia's thermobaric and hypersonic missiles, and the "atrocities" of the bear.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:18 am

i wanna see the nazis Azov wiped off the planet and i wanna see Oleh Lyshako arrested and tried for his crimes and the crimes of his volunteer Battalion massacre in Mariupol at the police station and his kidnapping and torturing the prisoners him and his battalion are guilty of in Luhansk and Donetsk

Last edited by Godric on Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:18 am

As with Syria , we are just about to enter the "bombing hospitals" phase. The Russian airforce is loading the gen 5 hospital seekers as we speak. The hospital memes and cartoons can all be recycled again.

GarryB, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Yugo90, Broski, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:35 am

Backman wrote:As with Syria , we are just about to enter the "bombing hospitals" phase. The Russian airforce is loading the gen 5 hospital seekers as we speak. The hospital memes and cartoons can all be recycled again.

Don't forget the cat sanctuaries.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Backman, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:37 am

Backman wrote:As with Syria , we are just about to enter the "bombing hospitals" phase. The Russian airforce is loading the gen 5 hospital seekers as we speak. The hospital memes and cartoons can all be recycled again.

Dude, we're already there. Biden is already tossing about the accusations of targeting innocent civilians. Weird how he never condemned Ukraine for that and they clearly were.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Broski like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:50 am

https://t.me/milinfolive/77707
    Брошенный ранее российский ЗРК "Тор-М2" украинская тероборона утащила с помощью двух тракторов местных жителей.
    How can you just give up 25 million US dollars hightec?!?
    That must not be in the hands of NATO or Israel !!!
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:54 am

A Luxembourg minister suggested assassinating Putin to stop Russia. A very brave clown.
    I think that shitty countries like Luxembourg, Switzerland or Linchentein should disappear in the next century. They do not contribute anything to human civilization.

Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:55 am

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:https://t.me/milinfolive/77707
    Брошенный ранее российский ЗРК "Тор-М2" украинская тероборона утащила с помощью двух тракторов местных жителей.

Dude it’s obvious they weren’t prepared for this invasion. Middle management in charge of preparing the whole thing thought Putin was bluffing and now it’s blown up in their face.

This is a complete embarrassment. The fact that they don’t have a functional attack UAV for this conflict and aren’t using recon drones just shows they werent ready.

This is bad. Hopefully at the very least they can manage to take at least half the country without many more losses and national embarrassment.

I want to see Garry b and all the other clowns here try to spin giving a Torm2 away for free to Ukraine and than to the US for proper inspection.
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:58 am

Now su34 shot down with photo evidence. Oh boy

https://t.me/milinfolive/77714
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:00 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:

Dude it’s obvious they weren’t prepared for this invasion. Middle management in charge of preparing the whole thing thought Putin was bluffing and now it’s blown up in their face.

This is a complete embarrassment. The fact that they don’t have a functional attack UAV for this conflict and aren’t using recon drones just shows they werent ready.

This is bad. Hopefully at the very least they can manage to take at least half the country without many more losses and national embarrassment.

I want to see Garry b and all the other clowns here try to spin giving a Torm2 away for free to Ukraine and than to the US for proper inspection.

The only embarrassment is fleeing from Afghanistan leaving the latest technology equipment on the ground for farmers and goats. You should shut your mouth. Will you be here when Kiev falls?

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Backman and Broski like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:02 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

The only embarrassment is fleeing from Afghanistan leaving the latest technology equipment on the ground for farmers and goats. You should shut your mouth. Will you be here when Kiev falls?

Trying to hang in there but it’s hard. I don’t see Kiev falling. They are getting tons of weapons shipments. Russia is disorganised as ****. A bunch of freedom fighter volunteers are on their way to kiev right now. Russia only has 200,000 troops and seems to be getting bogged down.

Torm2 is the latest technology lmao.
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:03 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:Now su34 shot down with photo evidence. Oh boy

If that's a SU 34, I have an F16 in my garage.

GarryB, flamming_python, topolm, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:04 am

kvs wrote:

Don't forget the cat sanctuaries.

Allegations of Rape camps and concentration camps are coming. I mean just touch up the script and the mindless March of Yellow Journalism continues.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:08 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

Trying to hang in there but it’s hard. I don’t see Kiev falling. They are getting tons of weapons shipments. Russia is disorganised as ****. A bunch of freedom fighter volunteers are on their way to kiev right now. Russia only has 200,000 troops and seems to be getting bogged down.

The Serbs shot you down an F 117 with a scud. Shut your mouth, friend.

LOL. Freedom fighters. You are finished. This war ends in 1 or 2 more weeks.

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:15 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

The Serbs shot you down an F 117 with a scud. Shut your mouth, friend.

LOL. Freedom fighters. You are finished. This war ends in 1 or 2 more weeks.
    I’m cheering for Russia friend since that’s where I’m from. Watching this incompetent shit storm is painful.
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:23 am

How are you going to receive tons of weapons (propaganda, from my understanding) if the city is blockaded by Russian troops? You must think what you say.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:29 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:How are you going to receive tons of weapons (propaganda, from my understanding) if the city is blockaded by Russian troops? You must think what you say.

The city is not completely blockaded. And when they do blockade it. What’s the plan? Bomb it with artillery? Starve it out? How will they rule over it with those harsh measures?

Cleaning it out is going to be very painful with tons of Russian losses. I don’t see a game plan here.

Political leadership messed this up with their “fake invasion” narrative to where half of their deployed force is not ready to fight.

flamming_python likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:08 am