Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
lancelot
Stealthflanker
Dr.Snufflebug
PortugueseMan
Firebird
adder
jhelb
lyle6
ahmedfire
littlerabbit
caveat emptor
ALAMO
chinggis
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
EkErilaz
Backman
franco
billybatts91
Dima
Broski
Arrow
Tolstoy
GarryB
Maximmmm
Erk
Sujoy
Rasisuki Nebia
Ghoster
sundoesntrise
Yugo90
Atmosphere
Krepost
mack8
ucmvulcan
Autodestruct
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Kriva
GunshipDemocracy
dante6913
AlfaT8
Regular
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Cheetah
par far
Vann7
Ispan
Karl Haushofer
LMFS
Odin of Ossetia
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
rigoletto
flamming_python
limb
teh_beard
miketheterrible
Isos
Urluber
PapaDragon
nomadski
Hole
JohninMK
bitcointrader70
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
kvs
mnztr
Mir
81 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

LMFS
    LMFS

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  LMFS Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:01 pm

limb wrote:Can anyone explain why we have pictures of abandoned Tors? Are they just thrown away in enemy territory? I thought Russian troops aren't Syrian.

Because war is a nasty business where lots of unexpected shit happens and lots of disinformation circulates, that is why. I assure you Russian military are not such insecure pussies as many here and are ready for a level of attrition orders of magnitude bigger than what we are seeing

par far, Big_Gazza, bitcointrader70, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:01 pm

Russia seizes two Ukrainian cargo vessels

The two vessels have nearly 50 crew onboard and have thousands of tonnes of grain and diesel fuel according to the Ukrainian authorities.

Both vessels had called the port of Constanta, Romania the previous day and are now drifting of Crimea.

https://www.seatrade-maritime.com/regulation/russia-seizes-two-ukrainian-cargo-vessels

Werewolf, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:04 pm

From Zaporizhia NPP

Hurray! This day has come! Nashi na ZAES! Glory to the Russian soldier liberator! Glory to Russia!
    4.0Kviews
    11:32

Сolonelcassad
    Forwarded from
    Zaporizhia NPP🆕
    ⚡ All the time of the Ukrainian occupation, we worked under pressure from the SBU, US Special Services agent Pyotr Kotin, and American curators embedded in the Ministry of Energy, Energoatom, and GIYARU.

The statements that we were forced to publish came from foreign curators. We will publish the details soon, as well as give evidence in court.

🇷🇺 Thank you to Russia for ending this nightmare. Thank you to Russia, which brought us liberation from the ukrofashists.

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/25804

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Hole, Mir and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:06 pm

The Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation has demanded that Dozhd and Ekho Moskvy be blocked in Russia for publishing false information about the operation of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine.

Is this really going to happen? Was it really necessary to go denazify Ukraine and save the LDNR in order to close these two garbage dumps? Prosecutor General's Office, click. Just like with Memorial.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Odin of Ossetia, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:07 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:Russia seizes two Ukrainian cargo vessels

The two vessels have nearly 50 crew onboard and have thousands of tonnes of grain and diesel fuel according to the Ukrainian authorities.

Both vessels had called the port of Constanta, Romania the previous day and are now drifting of Crimea.

https://www.seatrade-maritime.com/regulation/russia-seizes-two-ukrainian-cargo-vessels

Now do some french and British ships.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:11 pm

https://t.me/milinfolive/77574
    West of the Don must be closed!

Last edited by Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E on Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:12 pm

Russia did not used attack drones in syria either ,on a regular day operations.

for me its obvious by now ,that russian drones capabilities in a real war ,were not as strong
    as i expected.. they appear to be extremely limited in their attack drones inventory numbers.
    and holding them for US against NATO in case of a major bigger war.

either way , russia need to seriously improve their offensive attack capabilities with drones if it ever
    wants to have the chance to do well against any major adversary ,that have many drones in the skies.

Odin of Ossetia and Yugo90 like this post

limb

Post  limb Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:28 pm

LMFS wrote:
    limb wrote:Can anyone explain why we have pictures of abandoned Tors? Are they just thrown away in enemy territory? I thought Russian troops aren't Syrian.

Because war is a nasty business where lots of unexpected shit happens and lots of disinformation circulates, that is why. I assure you Russian military are not such insecure pussies as many here and are ready for a level of attrition orders of magnitude bigger than what we are seeing
    Is that worth the slow advance. With that sort of attrition you'd expect them to have taken Odessa, krivoi rog and nikolaev.

Btw we have seen 0 UGVs on the Russian side. Why is that?

Yugo90 likes this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:30 pm

LMFS wrote:The Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation has demanded that Dozhd and Ekho Moskvy be blocked in Russia for publishing false information about the operation of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine.

Is this really going to happen? Was it really necessary to go denazify Ukraine and save the LDNR in order to close these two garbage dumps? Prosecutor General's Office, click. Just like with Memorial.

Some Western countries already banned Russia Today television channel and also the Sputnik news agency, so I guess Russia can do some banning of its own.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:36 pm

Looks Russia has finally secured its airspace. No drone attacks as of lately. Ukraine artillery seems to neutralised at least north of kiev. My proof of this is the that the 70km long Russian convey seems to be be unimpeded. Unfortunately it’s being hampered by logistic problems and that’s why it’s moving so slow. They are lacking fuel/food according to western intelligence sources.

Poorly planned op by Russia.

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:37 pm

in order to support #Russians which are facing big resistance due to the intensity of combats with #UkrainianArmy & paramilitary groups loyal to them, like #AzovBattalion.
    #RussiaUkraineWar
    https://twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/1498695230190727168?cxt=HHwWgMC54eLXt8wpAAAA
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:40 pm

Any info on OOBs of both sides?
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:45 pm

limb wrote:Is that worth the slow advance. With that sort of attrition you'd expect them to have taken Odessa, krivoi rog and nikolaev.
    Btw we have seen 0 UGVs on the Russian side. Why is that?

Here's a thought. Why don't you ring up VVP or Shoigu and ask them? I'm sure they'll listen to your amateur pontifications with rapt attention.

Auslander

franco, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, chinggis, Rodion_Romanovic, miketheterrible, Hole and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:54 pm

EkErilaz wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:Another Toshka hit a russian air base. I thought they would learn the lesson. Still no AD there.

Toshka is an impressive missile. They should have kept it in service.

Oh well.

Russia didn't learn first time, maybe they will second time.  So they lose an Il76 so that means they will have to build a new one.  Same base right?  Where are the fucking AD?

I beg to differ

t.me/voenkorKotenok/31646

you have to stop believing that equipment and soldiers are infallible, sometimes shit get thru that is just a fact of war.

Move that system to the airfield !!

It's protecting a forest there !!

miketheterrible, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:55 pm

LMFS wrote:
    I am starting to think that all these years of inaction by Russia were just them taking their time to prepare for the clean-up of Ukraine, both military and economically. In particular, the experience gained in Syria and their new operational concepts, equipment and tactics will be invaluable to deal with the militants that certainly will be supported by the West in the future.
    Good point. The difference here being the sheer volume of weapons being pumped into Ukraine by the west.

Standalone ATGMs and MANPADs are extremely difficult to detect. Your recon platform needs to survey the area for hours in order to spot them. Ka 52s and Mi 17s will be easy target in an urban setting. That's why a drone like Orion can make a big difference in targeting these units.
    limb

Post  limb Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:00 pm

Isos wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:Another Toshka hit a russian air base. I thought they would learn the lesson. Still no AD there.

Oh well.

Russia didn't learn first time, maybe they will second time.  So they lose an Il76 so that means they will have to build a new one.  Same base right?  Where are the fucking AD?

I beg to differ

you have to stop believing that equipment and soldiers are infallible, sometimes shit get thru that is just a fact of war.

At least it intercepted the ballsitic missile thats more advanced than a scud. Thats more than the patriot can do.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Urluber like this post

chinggis
    chinggis

Post  chinggis Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:00 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:Looks Russia has finally secured its airspace. No drone attacks as of lately. Ukraine artillery seems to neutralised  at least north of  kiev. My proof of this is the that the 70km long Russian convey seems to be be unimpeded. Unfortunately it’s being hampered by logistic problems and that’s why it’s moving so slow. They are lacking fuel/food according to western intelligence sources.

Are you kidding me??? Russian have a bad planning?? Are you hear for Bismark, for Chancellor Bismarck and what he is say for Russians? His words are:"Russian do not go to toilet without plan." And Supply convoys suffer from lacking food and fuel?? Maybe to read how they succeed in camping at the end of WWII when they attack Japan in Manchuria.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Mir, Broski and like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:01 pm

Note that it still took US some 10 days to reach Baghdad with much greater tech advantage.

miketheterrible, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:02 pm

Belarus ask Russia for S-400 on tass

miketheterrible, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:04 pm

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/sanctions-against-russia-contain-a-crucial-exemption-that-lessens-the-pain-11646149512?siteid=yhoof2

Probably won’t cut Russia off from swift completely. Price of energy is too much.

Some libtard Congressmen here in the states are trying to push a bill banning crude oil imports from Russia.

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:05 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 19 Fmx6p410

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 19 Fmxkmq10
    4 parts?

Airbornewolf, kvs, zepia, VARGR198 and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm

Guys if anyone see trump, you can understand what is taking place

Biden have state of the union address tonight, he is surrounded by barricades

Trump is saying he would have done better (in reality it doesnt matter we know trumps modus operandi)

If this goes as I expect, Pindos will put trump again, he will **** NATO and the EU

And he will give taiwan to China when he picks a fight there,

Let's see the future but that is what I am betting

Without COVID and ballot stuffing,  dems have lost ,

This is better than expected and could also play into why Kremlin launched operation Z

The future of pindostan is in question, dems could launch civil war if Trumpov is elected

I'm looking far off here, ukraine I know is resolved,  I am talking of future geopolitical orientation

Europe has badly miscalculated, when Trumpov arrives he Is gonna bang them hard

Big_Gazza, Isos, Broski and Urluber like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:15 pm

chinggis wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Looks Russia has finally secured its airspace. No drone attacks as of lately. Ukraine artillery seems to neutralised  at least north of  kiev. My proof of this is the that the 70km long Russian convey seems to be be unimpeded. Unfortunately it’s being hampered by logistic problems and that’s why it’s moving so slow. They are lacking fuel/food according to western intelligence sources.

Are you kidding me??? Russian have a bad planning?? Are you hear for Bismark, for Chancellor Bismarck and what he is say for Russians? His words are:"Russian do not go to toilet without plan." And Supply convoys suffer from lacking food and fuel?? Maybe to read how they succeed in camping at the end of WWII when they attack Japan in Manchuria.  

It’s 2022 not 1945 have you watched the news or telegram? First few days have been terribly underwhelming. They haven’t managed to take any big cities.

Their decapitation attempt on Kiev failed.

Stop being a dunce.
    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:15 pm

Isos wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

Oh well.

I beg to differ

they are constantly redeploying to avoid potential tomahawks. most likely every 2-3 hours.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:22 pm

What hurts me here is so much abandoned equipment dozens of tanks in last 48h and even TOS today... I am Serbian, I am frustrated, we look at Russia as our last real ally, our shield ..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:45 am