Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+77
lancelot
Stealthflanker
Dr.Snufflebug
PortugueseMan
Firebird
adder
jhelb
lyle6
ahmedfire
littlerabbit
caveat emptor
ALAMO
chinggis
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
EkErilaz
Backman
franco
billybatts91
Dima
Broski
Arrow
Tolstoy
GarryB
Maximmmm
Erk
Sujoy
Rasisuki Nebia
Ghoster
sundoesntrise
Yugo90
Atmosphere
Krepost
mack8
ucmvulcan
Autodestruct
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Kriva
GunshipDemocracy
dante6913
AlfaT8
Regular
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Cheetah
par far
Vann7
Ispan
Karl Haushofer
LMFS
Odin of Ossetia
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
rigoletto
flamming_python
limb
teh_beard
miketheterrible
Isos
Urluber
PapaDragon
nomadski
Hole
JohninMK
bitcointrader70
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
kvs
mnztr
Mir
81 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Backman Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:10 am

    [quote="ArgentinaGuard"]
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:
    .

    The only embarrassment is fleeing from Afghanistan leaving the latest technology equipment on the ground for farmers and goats. You should shut your mouth. Will you be here when Kiev falls?

    I don't usually block people but it is nice not to see the latest "ghost of Kiev" or Snake Island heroics and other deluded retardation in a serious wartime thread.

    I highly recommend using the function in this case.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Df103va-975fc274-1417-43a3-bde3-db8ee6ea48f2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY3MzJmNjNmLWQ1NGYtNDc4OS1iNGVhLWRlNGUyMTMzMmQ5NlwvZGYxMDN2YS05NzVmYzI3NC0xNDE3LTQzYTMtYmRlMy1kYjhlZTZlYTQ4ZjIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

    Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, auslander, LMFS and Broski like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13609
    Points : 13754
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  kvs Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:15 am

    In all likelihood Zelensky and his ministers are in Poland. The Rada meetings are fake since they are not using the actual Rada congress
    hall.

    GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 2122
    Points : 2132
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  nomadski Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:30 am




    Well you ask the civilian population to leave , then any resistance pocket can be remotely incinerated . And it is not difficult to evacuate cities ; this happens naturally , when there is fighting in and around cities . The noise of explosions , blocked Roads and constant life in shelters will force many to leave . The important tactic is to encircle the bulk of the UA  and disarm them , as well as  extremist pockets in towns . This ensures that , they can not escape with their weapons and carry out insurgency later on . Bypassing many towns and cities , where there is no armed groups , and closing borders instead , seems better . As light weapons may be getting through the land borders . Aircraft of Russia better fly at high altitude , to avoid manpad . Attacks done instead with artillery . Vehicles can be fitted with cage armour to give some extra protection . But a direct response against country supplying them , will prove most useful . Lethal response to lethal aid .
    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1638
    Points : 1718
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  auslander Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:35 am

    Backman wrote:I don't usually block people but it is nice not to see the latest "ghost of Kiev" or Snake Island heroics and other deluded retardation in a serious wartime thread. I highly recommend using the function in this case.
    Did it long ago but some keep quoting him to show what a butthole he is. Hurts my eyes, kinda like seeing 'segs' erudite and thoughtful posts. You know, the from years ago when he was supposedly in Deir:'Gotta go now, gotta go kill some Takfiris'.

    If brains were dynamite the pair of them couldn't blow one nostril.

    Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, miketheterrible, LMFS, Backman and Broski like this post

    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 333
    Points : 335
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:40 am

    Firebird wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:I understand that the antifascist myth is effective and the stupid Zionist neo-Nazis deserve all the condemnation of Russia. But I want to make it clear to you that fascism (the real fascism) was not totally wrong. It was as revolutionary as communism. And he waged war on Western liberalism and plutocracies. Unfortunately Hitler was very stupid, too anti-Russian. He waged a criminal and useless war. At the end of his days he recognized the legitimacy and heroism of the Slavs. The Ribentrop pact should have been the alliance against decadent and liberalism.

    THose Nazis aren't remotely Zionist.
    They are controlled by other groups, even work in an unholy alliance with other groups including filth like Kolomoisky. But they are bog standard Nazis nonetheless, and should all be wiped out once and for all.

    Hitler wanted to wage war on everyone other than Aryan Nazis.
    He wanted to kill all the Slavs.
    The Ribbentrop Pact was simply so he could buy time and invade Western Europe.
    Stalin agreed, because the USSR was ill prepared to fight the Nazis at the time.

    You won't find any support for Nazis and Hitlers here.
    The Nazis killed 27m Russians. I would happily chop Nazis up with a rusty little axe, all day long.
    For 10 years.

    Those neo-Nazis are financed by Soros. Lenin would say that they are "useful idiots".
    All anti-liberal ideology is healthy, I respect historical fascism and its war against the West (Not so his war against communism, whose Stalinist variant was very good). You also have to distinguish between Fascism and Nazism (I didn't). The true problem is the liberalism and the fucking French revolution with its stupid rights that have led to the destruction of cultures and traditions.

    sundoesntrise likes this post

    limb
    limb


    Posts : 1185
    Points : 1211
    Join date : 2020-09-17

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  limb Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:47 am

    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:https://t.me/milinfolive/77707
    Брошенный ранее российский ЗРК "Тор-М2" украинская тероборона утащила с помощью двух тракторов местных жителей.
    How can you just give up 25 million US dollars hightec?!?
    That must not be in the hands of NATO or Israel !!!

    How did the ukrops even get access to nthis? Does that mean russians are retreating at places?

    Im seriously thinking a lot of the drivers of these vehicles are traitors who just abandon.

    Big_Gazza and LMFS dislike this post

    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1638
    Points : 1718
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  auslander Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:51 am

    limb wrote:
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:https://t.me/milinfolive/77707
    Брошенный ранее российский ЗРК "Тор-М2" украинская тероборона утащила с помощью двух тракторов местных жителей.
    How can you just give up 25 million US dollars hightec?!?
    That must not be in the hands of NATO or Israel !!!
    How did the ukrops even get access to nthis? Does that mean russians are retreating at places? Im seriously thinking a lot of the drivers of these vehicles are traitors who just abandon.

    Goodbye, Limb. You're now in cosmic ignore. Have a nice day.

    Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, Backman and Broski like this post

    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 1419
    Points : 1415
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  lyle6 Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:09 am

    The Russians are going to own the country in 1 - 2 weeks tops. Like the Taliban, they are going to be inundated in so much Western and Soviet crap they won't know what to do with them. Razz


    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Backman Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:58 am

    Check this out. The Ukrainian nazi deputy PM of Canada. Her grampa was a nazi. She's on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Download it if you can. It wont be up for long

    kvs and Arkanghelsk like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3258
    Points : 3240
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:02 am

    lyle6 wrote:The Russians are going to own the country in 1 - 2 weeks tops. Like the Taliban, they are going to be inundated in so much Western and Soviet crap they won't know what to do with them. Razz



    Well they better get a move on at this rate wont be 1-2 weeks.

    Hannibal Barca and Backman dislike this post

    rigoletto
    rigoletto


    Posts : 142
    Points : 144
    Join date : 2021-11-23

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  rigoletto Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:02 am

    https://russtrat-ru.translate.goog/comments/2-marta-2022-1207-9104?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

    Special military operation shifts to counter-terrorism

    A week after the start of hostilities, a change in their specifics was indicated

    GarryB, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Atmosphere
    Atmosphere


    Posts : 223
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2021-01-31

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Atmosphere Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:00 am

    In case people see news on twitter about the "shoot down of a su34".
    keep in mind that there is no evidence that distinguishes that from say, the accident of 2019. It's a massive plane there should've at least been the whole wreckage.
    https://i1.wp.com/theaviationist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/RoadSukhoi_60.jpg?ssl=1

    Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1843
    Points : 1851
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Backman Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:02 am

    Atmosphere wrote:In case people see news on twitter about the "shoot down of a su34".
    keep in mind that there is no evidence that distinguishes that from say, the accident of 2019. It's a massive plane there should've at least been the whole wreckage.
    https://i1.wp.com/theaviationist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/RoadSukhoi_60.jpg?ssl=1

    The western media is on a propaganda offensive like never before. Until its verified by Russia or anyone on the ground, its bullshit.

    GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

    Atmosphere
    Atmosphere


    Posts : 223
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2021-01-31

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Atmosphere Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:09 am

    Backman wrote:
    Atmosphere wrote:In case people see news on twitter about the "shoot down of a su34".
    keep in mind that there is no evidence that distinguishes that from say, the accident of 2019. It's a massive plane there should've at least been the whole wreckage.
    https://i1.wp.com/theaviationist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/RoadSukhoi_60.jpg?ssl=1

    The western media is on a propaganda offensive like never before. Until its verified by Russia or anyone on the ground, its bullshit.

    It's like when SEVENTEEN helicopters passed the AA defense and one kamov got hit.
    That video of one chopper out of SEVENTEEN circulated on the media, supposedly proof that kamovs suck.
    that is six percent of those helos.

    Again, its really stupid how people are analyzing russian tactics and equipment based on breadcrumbs of the conflict.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2


    Posts : 2664
    Points : 2840
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  d_taddei2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:14 am

    JohninMK wrote:The US confirms they shipped equipment on Monday but not what. This makes sense

    ELINT News
    @ELINTNews
    · 1h
    #BREAKING: US has delivered hundreds of Stinger surface-to-air missiles to Ukraine over the last few days, including over 200 on Monday- CNN reports via @jimsciutto

    Reported earlier 😁
    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 1419
    Points : 1415
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  lyle6 Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:15 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Well they better get a move on at this rate wont be 1-2 weeks.
    If the Russians want advice from losers who occupied a shithole for 20 years and got booted out in the most humiliating way possible, they'd go ahead and ask. Until then, stfu.

    d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3464
    Points : 3466
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:23 am

    Backman wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:
    .

    The only embarrassment is fleeing from Afghanistan leaving the latest technology equipment on the ground for farmers and goats. You should shut your mouth. Will you be here when Kiev falls?

    I don't usually block people but it is nice not to see the latest "ghost of Kiev" or Snake Island heroics and other deluded retardation in a serious wartime thread.

    I highly recommend using the function in this case.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Df103va-975fc274-1417-43a3-bde3-db8ee6ea48f2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY3MzJmNjNmLWQ1NGYtNDc4OS1iNGVhLWRlNGUyMTMzMmQ5NlwvZGYxMDN2YS05NzVmYzI3NC0xNDE3LTQzYTMtYmRlMy1kYjhlZTZlYTQ4ZjIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

    Oh boy oh boy, my "foes" list is so vibrant those days Laughing Laughing

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, Backman and Broski like this post

    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2


    Posts : 2664
    Points : 2840
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  d_taddei2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:28 am

    Comical this guy has lost his marbles responded??????? Ukraine is still waiting for you to come to the rescue as it so thought. The USA and allies have did what? Sat on the sidelines, sending Stingers, anti tank weapons (some out of date) and light machine guns isn't going to win the war. And counter productive sanctions. Yeah the world has seen your response it's a joke. This guy needs to book himself into the geriatric psychiatry ward.

    President Biden:Putin thought the West and NATO wouldn't respond — and he thought he could divide us at home. He was wrong. I spent countless hours unifying our European Allies. We countered Russia's lies with truth. And now, the free world is holding him accountable

    Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  miketheterrible Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:34 am

    d_taddei2 wrote:Comical this guy has lost his marbles responded??????? Ukraine is still waiting for you to come to the rescue as it so thought. The USA and allies have did what? Sat on the sidelines, sending Stingers, anti tank weapons (some out of date) and light machine guns isn't going to win the war. And counter productive sanctions. Yeah the world has seen your response it's a joke. This guy needs to book himself into the geriatric psychiatry ward.

    President Biden:Putin thought the West and NATO wouldn't respond — and he thought he could divide us at home. He was wrong. I spent countless hours unifying our European Allies. We countered Russia's lies with truth. And now, the free world is holding him accountable

    The "free world".  Uh huh.  Well, seems like rest of the world may mumble something against Russia or vote with US in the UN, but are extremely reluctant to sanction Russia. Hell, even the "free world" isn't fully sanctioning them cause they are in desperate need of russias goods.

    Very slow news today.

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca


    Posts : 1429
    Points : 1439
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:41 am

    They did not have the balls to even exclude banks that participate in gas transactions from swift. It is joke. King is naked.

    d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Yugo90, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 4025
    Points : 4023
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Big_Gazza Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:46 am

    bitcointrader70 wrote:Now su34 shot down with photo evidence. Oh boy


    https://t.me/milinfolive/77714

    Riiigght... then they should have no problem showing a piccie of the burning wreckage.

    In reality all they have is a piece of an old (Ukie) aircraft spray painted blue... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    Fck, but you're such an idiot Razz

    GarryB, kvs, Yugo90, Backman, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    avatar
    Yugo90


    Posts : 130
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2020-10-24

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Yugo90 Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:48 am

    Are Stinger AA missiles any danger for Russian aircraft? Or just for helicopters...
    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3464
    Points : 3466
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  ALAMO Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:49 am

    3800m celling.
    Answered?

    Yugo90, Mir, Arkanghelsk and EkErilaz like this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 4025
    Points : 4023
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Big_Gazza Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:50 am

    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:https://t.me/milinfolive/77707
    Брошенный ранее российский ЗРК "Тор-М2" украинская тероборона утащила с помощью двух тракторов местных жителей.
    How can you just give up 25 million US dollars hightec?!?
    That must not be in the hands of NATO or Israel !!!

    In all likelihood they have simply organized some locals to cart it away for them...

    Settle down buddy Laughing Don't give in to the endless BS from the Western propaganda echo-chamber. Lies is all they have, that and fukwitz like the bitcoin clown who so desperately want to believe it but is soon gonna have to eat his own shit once reality asserts itself and Russia wins this thing hands down! Laughing

    russia

    GarryB, Hole, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  miketheterrible Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:58 am

    So much fake news constantly being spread here its getting tiresome and I may have to start blocking 90% of the people here who keep constantly replying to bitcoin since the mods can't seem to get it that everyone wants him gone for trolling.

    MIG is also getting bad in posting lots of fakes. I know his intentions are good but it's doing more harm than not by posting it.

    We need to get this thread back on order because we are barely even talking about the conflict at this point.

    Even I'm getting bad for it and just going off.

    Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Backman, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:00 am