Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+59
caveat emptor
billybatts91
Sujoy
mr_hd
Rasisuki Nebia
Azi
Singular_Transform
thegopnik
owais.usmani
Arrow
rigoletto
lancelot
Broski
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
Mir
TMA1
nomadski
Big_Gazza
GarryB
RTN
Regular
par far
andalusia
Vann7
Krepost
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
LMFS
VARGR198
Kriva
flamming_python
magnumcromagnon
d_taddei2
Maximmmm
Urluber
Finty
PhSt
bitcointrader70
auslander
Karl Haushofer
Hannibal Barca
Airbornewolf
franco
ALAMO
PapaDragon
JohninMK
Penguin
littlerabbit
ATLASCUB
Backman
nero
Isos
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
dino00
kvs
George1
Scorpius
63 posters

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9415
    Points : 9399
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Isos Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:18 pm

    Lot of hysteria about those sanctions but the only one imposed are not on Russia but those two republics by US.

    Europe need Russian gas. Even without NS2 they will buy through the other pipeline anyway.

    And once it calms down, they will restart NS2 because they need it.

    GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and owais.usmani like this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  miketheterrible Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:25 pm

    Isos wrote:Lot of hysteria about those sanctions but the only one imposed are not on Russia but those two republics by US.

    Europe need Russian gas. Even without NS2 they will buy through the other pipeline anyway.

    And once it calms down, they will restart NS2 because they need it.

    This is the time to buy stocks and crypto. It's all down ATM.

    LMFS likes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6731
    Points : 6809
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  flamming_python Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:33 pm

    This is not the case. I dont think people here realize how precarious the situation is. I also get the feeling the chinese are backing off of their previous loud statements of support for russia. Fucking chinese have always been duplicitous and untrustworthy. If Russia is going this path then I think they dont have too many other options. Flaming Python. What other choices are available? Have you seen America and UK's acts and media manipulations? You talk as if Russia has all the options and thry are just carelessly pushing to war.

    Options?

    Supply the DNR/LNR with more artillery and make the Ukrainians take losses every time they try shelling

    Or bait them into trying something, with no Russian forces on the border.

    At the end of the day, Russia's ultimatum was to NATO, not to the Ukraine. Find other ways to create problems for them.

    There are actually lots of options. The 'option' that has been taken instead is cynical, and yes indeed, will cause many problems for Russia internationally, sanctions or no sanctions. It can expand war over the territory of the Ukraine. It will increasingly expose divides in Russian society. Whoever thought this was a good idea must have been on crack. And this whole dressing down and intimidation of Naryshkin, Putin playing it cool like Stalin, assuming it wasn't an act.

    Russia can end up in proper isolation. This behavior creates problems for everyone. And the economic situation creates problems for everyone, not only Europe. Fertilizer prices are sky high around the world, the same Brazilian president skipped over to Russia in part to secure supplies. Food crisis. Gas prices sky high. China itself is probably not interested in a complete break in Russian-European relations.

    Russia publicly committed to not invading, and to recognizing the territorial integrity of the Ukraine just over the past few weeks. Now it has violated all the same positions. Who can take Russian diplomacy or commitments seriously now? This is not just a question of NATO and the US.

    sundoesntrise likes this post

    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 1011
    Points : 1079
    Join date : 2014-02-05
    Location : https://odysee.com/@airbornewolf:8

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Airbornewolf Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:56 pm

    Isos wrote:Lot of hysteria about those sanctions but the only one imposed are not on Russia but those two republics by US.

    Europe need Russian gas. Even without NS2 they will buy through the other pipeline anyway.

    And once it calms down, they will restart NS2 because they need it.

    Of course they will restart it somewhere silently. It is not like the pipeline is going to dissapear, it is lasting infrastructure.
    for the forseeable future anyway, the thing is brand-new.

    And in the meantime, ill just wear an extra sweater or run another PC benchmark to stay warm.

    The west is just pathetic with its over the top,statesman-unworthy rethoric...and subsequent actions.

    "grave consequences and sanctions".
    "Putin will pay a price"
    ...."we sanction LPR/DPR and the people involved".

    wow, that ammounts like to....absolutely nothing.
    Since Ukraine already cut water,power and payments to these regions and everything came trough russia anyway.

    I hope it does not escalate in a bloodbath, I am of opinion tough Putin is right in doing this and i understand his decision.

    I do wonder tough how Zelensky's experienced all his meetings....

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Captur24

    magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Broski like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1625
    Points : 1627
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:58 pm

    The consistency and resolve of Russia is undoubted

    Had this been commies they would have shit their pants and packed up and run home despite overwhelming advantage

    Like they did in every engagement with the west during cold war

    This is Russia doing what is right and playing the cards it has

    Oil has broken 100 per barrel

    Keep calm and support Russia

    magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and LMFS like this post

    avatar
    bitcointrader70


    Posts : 271
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  bitcointrader70 Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:11 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:The consistency and resolve of Russia is undoubted

    Had this been commies they would have shit their pants and packed up and run home despite overwhelming advantage

    Like they did in every engagement with the west during cold war

    This is Russia doing what is right and playing the cards it has

    Oil has broken 100 per barrel

    Keep calm and support Russia


    You are a spin doctor. You claimed Russia wouldn’t get directly sanctioned and they wouldn’t cancel nord stream 2.

    Big sanctions on Russia today. Should have just invaded.


    Last edited by bitcointrader70 on Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  miketheterrible Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:15 pm

    Airbornewolf wrote:
    Isos wrote:Lot of hysteria about those sanctions but the only one imposed are not on Russia but those two republics by US.

    Europe need Russian gas. Even without NS2 they will buy through the other pipeline anyway.

    And once it calms down, they will restart NS2 because they need it.

    Of course they will restart it somewhere silently. It is not like the pipeline is going to dissapear, it is lasting infrastructure.
    for the forseeable future anyway, the thing is brand-new.

    And in the meantime, ill just wear an extra sweater or run another PC benchmark to stay warm.

    The west is just pathetic with its over the top,statesman-unworthy rethoric...and subsequent actions.

    "grave consequences and sanctions".
    "Putin will pay a price"
    ...."we sanction LPR/DPR and the people involved".

    wow, that ammounts like to....absolutely nothing.
    Since Ukraine already cut water,power and payments to these regions and everything came trough russia anyway.

    I hope it does not escalate in a bloodbath, I am of opinion tough Putin is right in doing this and i understand his decision.

    I do wonder tough how Zelensky's experienced all his meetings....

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Captur24

    My mining rigs now allows me to turn off my furnace. I just have the heat pulled from the basement to upstairs from the recirculation vent.

    GarryB likes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1625
    Points : 1627
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:17 pm

    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:The consistency and resolve of Russia is undoubted

    Had this been commies they would have shit their pants and packed up and run home despite overwhelming advantage

    Like they did in every engagement with the west during cold war

    This is Russia doing what is right and playing the cards it has

    Oil has broken 100 per barrel

    Keep calm and support Russia


    You are a spin doctor. You claimed Russia wouldn’t get directly sanctioned and they wouldn’t cancel nord stream 2.

    Big sanctions on Russia today. Should have just invaded.

    Oil is at 100 per barrel

    So whatever the bankrupt west do, they better make it stick

    GarryB likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 2915
    Points : 2897
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:20 pm

    Oil is 91 a barrel, not 100.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  miketheterrible Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:25 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:The consistency and resolve of Russia is undoubted

    Had this been commies they would have shit their pants and packed up and run home despite overwhelming advantage

    Like they did in every engagement with the west during cold war

    This is Russia doing what is right and playing the cards it has

    Oil has broken 100 per barrel

    Keep calm and support Russia


    You are a spin doctor. You claimed Russia wouldn’t get directly sanctioned and they wouldn’t cancel nord stream 2.

    Big sanctions on Russia today. Should have just invaded.

    Oil is at 100 per barrel

    So whatever the bankrupt west do, they better make it stick

    There were no big sanctions. Against some banks and individuals. DNR and LNR got sanctioned. Same shit every year- banks and individuals. Woweee..

    So bitcoinretard is spewing stupidity yet again.

    magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Mir like this post

    avatar
    bitcointrader70


    Posts : 271
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  bitcointrader70 Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:36 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:The consistency and resolve of Russia is undoubted

    Had this been commies they would have shit their pants and packed up and run home despite overwhelming advantage

    Like they did in every engagement with the west during cold war

    This is Russia doing what is right and playing the cards it has

    Oil has broken 100 per barrel

    Keep calm and support Russia


    You are a spin doctor. You claimed Russia wouldn’t get directly sanctioned and they wouldn’t cancel nord stream 2.

    Big sanctions on Russia today. Should have just invaded.

    Oil is at 100 per barrel

    So whatever the bankrupt west do, they better make it stick

    There were no big sanctions. Against some banks and individuals. DNR and LNR got sanctioned.  Same shit every year- banks and individuals.  Woweee..

    So bitcoinretard is spewing stupidity yet again.

    Guess you don’t watch the news. Yesterday was against republics. Today Biden is coming out swinging against Russia. Cope harder dog.

    Should have just blitzed Kiev than pulled back and built military bases.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6731
    Points : 6809
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  flamming_python Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:45 pm

    bitcointrader70 wrote:Guess you don’t watch the news. Yesterday was against republics. Today Biden is coming out swinging against Russia. Cope harder dog.

    Should have just blitzed Kiev than pulled back and built military bases.

    Yeah the old move against Saddam Hussein in Kuwait.

    I have nothing much to say. I was shocked by Putin's speech. Even if it is part of the game, it's simply unacceptable to say such things.

    I did not see the necessity of recognizing the DNR/LNR either. Kiev did not break Minsk outright. The whole phony war was a farce, and it's unclear who kicked things off. No Russian soldiers were killed. There was no justification for Russian forces entering the regions.
    Moreover many Western countries were at least giving the appearance of undertaking diplomatic efforts. And appearance is important. All of them affirmed the Minsk agreements.

    SO I don't know what now. How Russia will get out of this. And again, it's not just a matter of NATO and the US. You really can't break the international order so blatantly.
    Putin forced all his security council members to publicly voice the preference of recognizing the DNR/LNR. This means they're all in it together with him.

    Firebird and Broski dislike this post

    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 1173
    Points : 1173
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  lyle6 Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:45 pm

    Don't you worry not one bit. Hoholocaust is still on the table Twisted Evil
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  miketheterrible Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:58 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Guess you don’t watch the news. Yesterday was against republics. Today Biden is coming out swinging against Russia. Cope harder dog.

    Should have just blitzed Kiev than pulled back and built military bases.

    Yeah the old move against Saddam Hussein in Kuwait.

    I have nothing much to say. I was shocked by Putin's speech. Even if it is part of the game, it's simply unacceptable to say such things.

    I did not see the necessity of recognizing the DNR/LNR either. Kiev did not break Minsk outright. The whole phony war was a farce, and it's unclear who kicked things off. No Russian soldiers were killed. There was no justification for Russian forces entering the regions.
    Moreover many Western countries were at least giving the appearance of undertaking diplomatic efforts. And appearance is important. All of them affirmed the Minsk agreements.

    SO I don't know what now. How Russia will get out of this. And again, it's not just a matter of NATO and the US. You really can't break the international order so blatantly.
    Putin forced all his security council members to publicly voice the preference of recognizing the DNR/LNR. This means they're all in it together with him.

    Are you fucking dumb?

    Attacking and sending troops to the LOC was direct violation of Minsk.

    Biden coming out swinging. LOL.

    Bitcoin? You are beyond stupid. I aint the one that needs to COPE, it's you. It's blatantly obvious that they got nothing and will sit back, cry and throw punitive sanctions like always. While Biden shits himself.

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Mir like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 1805
    Points : 1807
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  ALAMO Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:59 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    I have nothing much to say. I was shocked by Putin's speech. Even if it is part of the game, it's simply unacceptable to say such things.
    .

    Well, I understand your perception and share part of the worries.
    His words were actually quite scary to let's say Kazachstan.
    However, I hardly believe he would say this as a mistake, and I suppose it is more a warning to the newly establishing Kazach elites.
    Broski
    Broski


    Posts : 285
    Points : 287
    Join date : 2021-07-12

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Broski Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:59 pm

    Options?

    Supply the DNR/LNR with more artillery and make the Ukrainians take losses every time they try shelling
    Which would lead to more bloodshed, the exact opposite of what you allegedly desire.

    Or bait them into trying something, with no Russian forces on the border.
    Elaborate...

    At the end of the day, Russia's ultimatum was to NATO, not to the Ukraine. Find other ways to create problems for them.
    Such as?

    There are actually lots of options.
    But you still fail to name any of these options

    The 'option' that has been taken instead is cynical, and yes indeed, will cause many problems for Russia internationally, sanctions or no sanctions.

    Such as?

    It can expand war over the territory of the Ukraine.
    How?

    It will increasingly expose divides in Russian society.
    You mean between normal Russians and the 5th columnist sellouts whored Russia out to the west in the 90's?

    Whoever thought this was a good idea must have been on crack. And this whole dressing down and intimidation of Naryshkin, Putin playing it cool like Stalin, assuming it wasn't an act.
    For all the comparisons you like to make between Putin and Stalin, you do realize that Ukraine would've been annexed and neonazis executed on the spot if Stalin was still in charge, right?

    Russia can end up in proper isolation.

    Russia has the rest of the world to do trade with, the west isn't interested in mutual cooperation with Russia as an equal partner.

    This behavior creates problems for everyone.
    Such as?

    And the economic situation creates problems for everyone, not only Europe.
    Last I checked, the EU was the first to levy sanctions on Russia, not the other way round. So who's at fault?

    Fertilizer prices are sky high around the world
    Is that Putin's fault?

    the same Brazilian president skipped over to Russia in part to secure supplies.
    Smart man

    Food crisis. Gas prices sky high.
    Putin's fault, Da?

    Russia publicly committed to not invading, and to recognizing the territorial integrity of the Ukraine just over the past few weeks.
    Committments that only go one way tend to break down and force hands, Ukraine didn't and still doesn't give a shit about the Minsk accords.

    Now it has violated all the same positions. Who can take Russian diplomacy or commitments seriously now?
    Did the Ukraine or NATO take Russian diplomacy or commitments seriously before now?

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 1805
    Points : 1807
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  ALAMO Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:01 pm

    Folks, this situation obviously wakes a devil inside some of you.
    Maybe you should take a beer? Cold one? On me? welcome

    GarryB, franco, par far, Finty and Mir like this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  miketheterrible Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:03 pm

    Broski,  he will dance in circles and not actually give you an answer. It will be half answers that don't mean anything and would have made situations worst.

    This didn't cause any split in Russian society. He is liberal, in other words, he sides with the morons who are a fringe. Rest of Russia support this. Don't worry, he has nothing to show or prove.

    GarryB and par far like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1625
    Points : 1627
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:06 pm

    https://oilprice.com/

    Brent crude sitting pretty at 97 per barrel

    This is fantastic for Russian budget , all the sovereign wealth funds will just grow at even faster pace

    There Is no need for treasuries or interactions in foreign currency


    It's raining rubles baby

    GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, DerWolf and like this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  miketheterrible Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:07 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:https://oilprice.com/

    Brent crude sitting pretty at 97 per barrel

    This is fantastic for Russian budget , all the sovereign wealth funds will just grow at even faster pace

    There Is no need for treasuries or interactions in foreign currency


    It's raining rubles baby

    The banks will be flooded with foreign currency anyway from high export amount.

    GarryB likes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1625
    Points : 1627
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:14 pm

    Flaming Python is KPRF , those people lost power due to endless concessions they made the entire time they had the reigns

    Gorbachev thought exactly like flaming,  they cared more about how they were perceived in the eyes of the west

    Which coincidentally is the reason they will never have a majority in the Duma or see the inside of the presidential office of Kremlin ever again

    That is why Flaming is shocked, because they the creators of Soviet capitulation policy, they get slapped in the face and do not know what to do except offer another revolution and dismantle the country 

    KPRF is like RINO party of USA. They are old people that are out of touch with their constituency

    They lost the cold war and forfeited Eastern Europe,  now they open their mouths on how Putin should conduct politics

    Thank you KPRF, your time has passed, please go to the pension line and go to grave in peace

    They need to remove the mummified lenin from Kremlin ASAP too, it makes these KPRF imbeciles think they are more important them they are

    All their seats should go LDPR, at least LDPR says it how it is

    magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and Mir like this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5139
    Points : 5171
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  franco Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:21 pm

    ALAMO wrote:Folks, this situation obviously wakes a devil inside some of you.
    Maybe you should take a beer? Cold one? On me? welcome

    German not American I hope Very Happy

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, miketheterrible and Mir like this post

    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 1805
    Points : 1807
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  ALAMO Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:30 pm

    Any you like bro, any! Laughing
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5278
    Points : 5382
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Vann7 Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:31 pm



    New toys for donbass security .. courtesy of Russian military.


    Finty likes this post

    Krepost
    Krepost


    Posts : 452
    Points : 452
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Krepost Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:42 pm

    Chill out.

    The recognition is not a random or impulsive decision.
    It is part of a planned and executed process that is still ongoing.
    Military action is still not off the table. Diplomacy has not stopped either.

    The sanctions are applied, the collective West has used all its cards. There is nothing more they can or will do.
    With zero military support from NATO and with the advise Mr. Z is getting to abandon Kiev and move to Lvov, I see little fighting spirit or motivation left in 404's army.
    The gates of Kiev are now wide open in case Russian and/or LDNR forces want to take it. There will be little (if any) resistance.

    At this stage "country 404" is indeed 404.


    Edit: A video from Wargonzo showing 2 Ukrainian trucks being ATGM'ed by LDNR forces.

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible and Hole like this post


    Sponsored content


    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue May 24, 2022 11:09 am