Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+59
caveat emptor
billybatts91
Sujoy
mr_hd
Rasisuki Nebia
Azi
Singular_Transform
thegopnik
owais.usmani
Arrow
rigoletto
lancelot
Broski
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
Mir
TMA1
nomadski
Big_Gazza
GarryB
RTN
Regular
par far
andalusia
Vann7
Krepost
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
LMFS
VARGR198
Kriva
flamming_python
magnumcromagnon
d_taddei2
Maximmmm
Urluber
Finty
PhSt
bitcointrader70
auslander
Karl Haushofer
Hannibal Barca
Airbornewolf
franco
ALAMO
PapaDragon
JohninMK
Penguin
littlerabbit
ATLASCUB
Backman
nero
Isos
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
dino00
kvs
George1
Scorpius
63 posters

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1809
    Points : 1811
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:50 pm

    ATLASCUB wrote:From the commentary here I thought Z was "crying"...

    Failed to mention the details of course... crying with dollar bills.

    Oil price goes up, American producers benefit just much as Russian ones to recoup their loses. It will eventually stabilize as this is speculative trading. As far as I'm aware the U.S has no plans to sanction Russian crude deliveries and take them off market like they did with Venezuela or Iran. Even if they did they wouldn't have the same level of success as with those two countries, even if it actually results in lowering Russia's marketshare. It won't be a significant amount.
    US is net oil importer, it recoups nothing

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1809
    Points : 1811
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:56 pm

    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    George1 wrote:Ukrainian army deploys five Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile systems in Donbass — DPR militia

    https://tass.com/world/1408391

    Maybe this time the Ukronazis will restrain themselves and not shoot down an airliner? clown

    Russian rebels a lot of fucking retards are the one who shot it down. This has proven over and over everywhere. It’s fair play by me. It was a big mistake. I wouldn’t admit to it either. Ukraine is ultimately to blame for not diverting air traffic over a war zone

    Ruble seems to be holding up ok. My friends in Russia aren’t too worried. This first wave of sanctions isn’t that bad. We will see. Maybe Russia is finally independent enough to where sanctions won’t matter.  

    Proven where? The smoking gun didnt prove anything 

    Just like Chemical weapons on Syrian civilians, WMDs in Iraq, and other lies made up by the fake news media,

    Nothing US says is taken seriously or at face value

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12331
    Points : 12391
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  PapaDragon Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:05 pm

    Broski wrote:If the Germans are stupid enough to shoot themselves in the dick as far as NS2 is concerned, that's their choice. But tell me, what happens to Germany's manufacturing base when they no longer have access to cheap energy?

    China takes their lunch money

    And since manufacturing sector is the basis of modern German statehood you can do the math

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, galicije83, Azi and like this post

    avatar
    bitcointrader70


    Posts : 271
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  bitcointrader70 Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:07 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    George1 wrote:Ukrainian army deploys five Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile systems in Donbass — DPR militia

    https://tass.com/world/1408391

    Maybe this time the Ukronazis will restrain themselves and not shoot down an airliner? clown

    Russian rebels a lot of fucking retards are the one who shot it down. This has proven over and over everywhere. It’s fair play by me. It was a big mistake. I wouldn’t admit to it either. Ukraine is ultimately to blame for not diverting air traffic over a war zone

    Ruble seems to be holding up ok. My friends in Russia aren’t too worried. This first wave of sanctions isn’t that bad. We will see. Maybe Russia is finally independent enough to where sanctions won’t matter.  

    Proven where? The smoking gun didnt prove anything 

    Just like Chemical weapons on Syrian civilians, WMDs in Iraq, and other lies made up by the fake news media,

    Nothing US says is taken seriously or at face value

    There is a video of the morons bragging about it. Than the rebels at the crash site freaking out wondering who let a civilian plane into a war zone they thought it was a Ukraine transport jet. Mistakes are made in war. Just like when Iran messed up and shot that plane down. Russian news even reported they short a Ukraine transport plane down than denied reporting the story when it was civilian. A bunch of pisdabols used a buk’s fire control radar for target acquisition and that’s the result. Not sure why people on this forum keep denying and lying about it. Mistakes happen

    Big_Gazza and Broski dislike this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 2994
    Points : 2976
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:26 pm

    and putin just stated Minsk agreement no longer exist.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1809
    Points : 1811
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:27 pm

    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    George1 wrote:Ukrainian army deploys five Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile systems in Donbass — DPR militia

    https://tass.com/world/1408391

    Maybe this time the Ukronazis will restrain themselves and not shoot down an airliner? clown

    Russian rebels a lot of fucking retards are the one who shot it down. This has proven over and over everywhere. It’s fair play by me. It was a big mistake. I wouldn’t admit to it either. Ukraine is ultimately to blame for not diverting air traffic over a war zone

    Ruble seems to be holding up ok. My friends in Russia aren’t too worried. This first wave of sanctions isn’t that bad. We will see. Maybe Russia is finally independent enough to where sanctions won’t matter.  

    Proven where? The smoking gun didnt prove anything 

    Just like Chemical weapons on Syrian civilians, WMDs in Iraq, and other lies made up by the fake news media,

    Nothing US says is taken seriously or at face value

    There is a video of the morons bragging about it. Than the rebels at the crash site freaking out wondering who let a civilian plane into a war zone they thought it was a Ukraine transport jet. Mistakes are made in war. Just like when Iran messed up and shot that plane down. Russian news even reported they short a Ukraine transport plane down than denied reporting the story when it was civilian. A bunch of pisdabols used a buk’s fire control radar for target acquisition and that’s the result. Not sure why people on this forum keep denying and lying about it. Mistakes happen

    What video? Who made the video? Who posted the video? Where was it posted? Why was it posted? Where was the video recorded? How was the footage obtained? 

    There are many questions to absorb and digest prior to assuming anything as fact or truth

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    LMFS
    LMFS


    Posts : 4553
    Points : 4553
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  LMFS Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:32 pm

    Putin presser with many answers to the questions placed here:

    dino00 and lancelot like this post

    avatar
    bitcointrader70


    Posts : 271
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  bitcointrader70 Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:37 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    George1 wrote:Ukrainian army deploys five Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile systems in Donbass — DPR militia

    https://tass.com/world/1408391

    Maybe this time the Ukronazis will restrain themselves and not shoot down an airliner? clown

    Russian rebels a lot of fucking retards are the one who shot it down. This has proven over and over everywhere. It’s fair play by me. It was a big mistake. I wouldn’t admit to it either. Ukraine is ultimately to blame for not diverting air traffic over a war zone

    Ruble seems to be holding up ok. My friends in Russia aren’t too worried. This first wave of sanctions isn’t that bad. We will see. Maybe Russia is finally independent enough to where sanctions won’t matter.  

    Proven where? The smoking gun didnt prove anything 

    Just like Chemical weapons on Syrian civilians, WMDs in Iraq, and other lies made up by the fake news media,

    Nothing US says is taken seriously or at face value

    There is a video of the morons bragging about it. Than the rebels at the crash site freaking out wondering who let a civilian plane into a war zone they thought it was a Ukraine transport jet. Mistakes are made in war. Just like when Iran messed up and shot that plane down. Russian news even reported they short a Ukraine transport plane down than denied reporting the story when it was civilian. A bunch of pisdabols used a buk’s fire control radar for target acquisition and that’s the result. Not sure why people on this forum keep denying and lying about it. Mistakes happen

    What video? Who made the video? Who posted the video? Where was it posted? Why was it posted? Where was the video recorded? How was the footage obtained? 

    There are many questions to absorb and digest prior to assuming anything as fact or truth

    Sorry dude there is no way to spin this. They fucked up and shot it down. Retards like Igor strelkov running around and making errors.

    There is plenty of open source information that points to rebels just fucking up. That’s that. Just like Iran shot that plane down.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/ukraine-video-shows-rebels-surprised-mh17-wreckage-civilian/27133474.html

    Finty likes this post

    Broski and rigoletto dislike this post

    avatar
    bitcointrader70


    Posts : 271
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  bitcointrader70 Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:25 am

    Looks Russia will take Kharkiv and Mariupol next. But I don’t understand the slow play. They should have just blitz a quick invasion. Now they are letting ukrops dig in and yankee to send more weapons and try to destabilize with economic warfare. There is no benefit to move slow. I just don’t see it. Don’t see it at all. Dullard Putin let them arm Ukraine right under his nose while he rants about Lenin.

    billybatts91 likes this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9568
    Points : 9554
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Isos Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:26 am

    The company is resonsible. You don't fly planes where there is a conflict in which planes have already been shot down multiple times by air defence systems from the ground.

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon and Big_Gazza like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1809
    Points : 1811
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:01 am

    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    George1 wrote:Ukrainian army deploys five Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile systems in Donbass — DPR militia

    https://tass.com/world/1408391

    Maybe this time the Ukronazis will restrain themselves and not shoot down an airliner? clown

    Russian rebels a lot of fucking retards are the one who shot it down. This has proven over and over everywhere. It’s fair play by me. It was a big mistake. I wouldn’t admit to it either. Ukraine is ultimately to blame for not diverting air traffic over a war zone

    Ruble seems to be holding up ok. My friends in Russia aren’t too worried. This first wave of sanctions isn’t that bad. We will see. Maybe Russia is finally independent enough to where sanctions won’t matter.  

    Proven where? The smoking gun didnt prove anything 

    Just like Chemical weapons on Syrian civilians, WMDs in Iraq, and other lies made up by the fake news media,

    Nothing US says is taken seriously or at face value

    There is a video of the morons bragging about it. Than the rebels at the crash site freaking out wondering who let a civilian plane into a war zone they thought it was a Ukraine transport jet. Mistakes are made in war. Just like when Iran messed up and shot that plane down. Russian news even reported they short a Ukraine transport plane down than denied reporting the story when it was civilian. A bunch of pisdabols used a buk’s fire control radar for target acquisition and that’s the result. Not sure why people on this forum keep denying and lying about it. Mistakes happen

    What video? Who made the video? Who posted the video? Where was it posted? Why was it posted? Where was the video recorded? How was the footage obtained? 

    There are many questions to absorb and digest prior to assuming anything as fact or truth

    Sorry dude there is no way to spin this. They fucked up and shot it down. Retards like Igor strelkov running around and making errors.

    There is plenty of open source information that points to rebels just fucking up. That’s that. Just like Iran shot that plane down.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/ukraine-video-shows-rebels-surprised-mh17-wreckage-civilian/27133474.html

    Except the burden of proof lies with those who laid accusations,

    What they came up with was a grainy fake picture showing a "smoking gun" similar to the vial of anthrax powell waived at UN

    Just more bullshit from western CNN spin doctors

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Hole and Broski like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1809
    Points : 1811
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:06 am

    bitcointrader70 wrote:Looks Russia will take Kharkiv and Mariupol next. But I don’t understand the slow play. They should have just blitz a quick invasion. Now they are letting ukrops dig in and yankee to send more weapons and try to destabilize with economic warfare. There is no benefit to move slow. I just don’t see it. Don’t see it at all. Dullard Putin let them arm Ukraine right under his nose while he rants about Lenin.
    Because you know more than Valeriy Gerasimov lmfao

    Stick to trading bitcoin, your better at losing money than commanding army

    d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and bitch_killer like this post

    avatar
    bitcointrader70


    Posts : 271
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  bitcointrader70 Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:08 am

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Looks Russia will take Kharkiv and Mariupol next. But I don’t understand the slow play. They should have just blitz a quick invasion. Now they are letting ukrops dig in and yankee to send more weapons and try to destabilize with economic warfare. There is no benefit to move slow. I just don’t see it. Don’t see it at all. Dullard Putin let them arm Ukraine right under his nose while he rants about Lenin.
    Because you know more than Valeriy Gerasimov lmfao

    Stick to trading bitcoin, your better at losing money than commanding army

    Yeah if I was in command Ukraine 2014 would have been crushed like a bug because I would have sent VDV forces to crush the uprising.

    Instead it’s been 8 years of hell for Russia with a nato thorn in its side.

    billybatts91 likes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 1809
    Points : 1811
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:09 am

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/economy/2022/2/21/china-sanctions-us-defence-firms-raytheon-lockheed-over-taiwan

    China sanctions US defence firms Raytheon, Lockheed over Taiwan

    The move comes after the US approved a $100m deal for maintenance of Taiwan’s missile defence systems by the two firms.

    Posted this here because this is a wonderful example of how to impose crippling sanctions on USA

    Ban civilian sales, and ban titanium exports

    Boeing and Lockheed will crumble under sanctions

    Russia can drop nuclear sanctions on USA, without titanium their space and aviation markets will collapse

    Russia can also maintain gas pressure and crumble western industry 

    Russia has nuclear option

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, LMFS and bitch_killer like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 2994
    Points : 2976
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:36 am

    you really are a spin doctor, nice BS you posted there.

    Reminds me of how you said Russia won't get sanctioned and NS2 wont be canned.

    Big_Gazza dislikes this post

    lancelot
    lancelot


    Posts : 1293
    Points : 1293
    Join date : 2020-10-17

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  lancelot Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:46 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:you really are a spin doctor, nice BS you posted there.
    Reminds me of how you said Russia won't get sanctioned and NS2 wont be canned.

    NS2 certification was frozen. In practice this made no difference since the Germans have been dragging their feet on certifying the pipeline for a long time already. They had a chance to push it through before the government changed. They chose not to do it. Now the Greens are in power in a coalition. Since they are so incompetent, they still haven't figured out once Russia closes the gas from Ukraine, the Netherlands stop gas production, and they close down German nuclear reactors, they will have a massive production shortfall none of the LNG suppliers, even if you put them all together, can cover.
    Better start those lignite power plants Greens. Good luck doing that on the last minute. You need lignite and operating mines for these things to operate and they don't start on a dime.

    GarryB, dino00, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 1895
    Points : 1905
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  nomadski Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:12 am

    Why economic sanctions do not work ? Because they cripple the same Horse , carrying goods to your market . You may say  " well , we can do without .... ," but the trader on the other side , looses out !  And will curse you , and then turn against you . Gone is your political clout and constituency . Did the blockade against Germany , prior to WWII , or oil sanctions against Japan , help ? But now you even face a stronger foe !

    Administrative borders or contact line ? Well neither ! If we are talking about true independent for LDPR , then it must be a viable state . Conditions are not the same as it existed within the larger state . Therefore must insure , access to fresh water and agricultural land , at a minimum . This may involve acquisitions , further than present administrative boundary , but not short of them .


    Last edited by nomadski on Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total

    GarryB likes this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12331
    Points : 12391
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  PapaDragon Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:18 am

    bitcointrader70 wrote:Looks Russia will take Kharkiv and Mariupol next. But I don’t understand the slow play. They should have just blitz a quick invasion....

    What's the rush?


    bitcointrader70 wrote:...Now they are letting ukrops dig in and yankee to send more weapons...

    You don't dig in when enemy has completed air superiority, you are just digging your own grave

    You are supposed to stay on the move (how do you think we avoided getting shredded in 99?)

    No amount of ATGMs will stop the airforce



    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, JohninMK, nomadski and like this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3309
    Points : 3554
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  par far Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:38 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:you really are a spin doctor, nice BS you posted there.

    Reminds me of how you said Russia won't get sanctioned and NS2 wont be canned.


    In 2 years when this whole thing has passed over, Nord Stream 2 will start up.

    If not, German industrial production will move to Asia.

    It is unbelievable that Europe would **** themselves over Ukraine.

    GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, owais.usmani, Arkanghelsk and rfan like this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3309
    Points : 3554
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  par far Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:45 am



    Big_Gazza and Rasisuki Nebia like this post

    Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia


    Posts : 107
    Points : 109
    Join date : 2020-12-25

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Rasisuki Nebia Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:16 am

    Yes NS2 is frozen and hasn't been terminated, and maybe in a year or two when 2024 Ukrap gas pipes are left to dry up they'll come back and beg for that sweet RU gas again, i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come to pass, after all the EU cucks only answer to one master and it seems like they love getting shafted every time while US keeps sucking the blood out of these dumb Eurocrats, but then again maybe the guys at Duran are right, an empire living off it's past glories has no future, Russia knows Asia is the future and I'm sure Many Asian countries would love to get their hands on that cheap Russian gas that was meant for EU, besides China and India of course.

    It's been fun couple of days though, seeing NATO shills and OSINT melt over this whole debacle, Neo Nazi Azov guys sure are lucky to have such support from freedom loving west, the people that died and sacrificed their lives 80 years ago would be rolling nonstop in their graves seeing how things turned out .

    GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible and like this post

    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1566
    Points : 1646
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  auslander Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:19 am

    bitcointrader70 wrote:There is a video of the morons bragging about it. Than the rebels at the crash site freaking out wondering who let a civilian plane into a war zone they thought it was a Ukraine transport jet. Mistakes are made in war. Just like when Iran messed up and shot that plane down. Russian news even reported they short a Ukraine transport plane down than denied reporting the story when it was civilian. A bunch of pisdabols used a buk’s fire control radar for target acquisition and that’s the result. Not sure why people on this forum keep denying and lying about it. Mistakes happen

    bct, there is a reason I have you on cosmic ignore.

    My wife is a native Russian speaker and we both watched, as she translated through her tears, a vid of the first NAF troops on scene. I did not have the skill then to preserve the vid and we only saw it once before it was gone, link stopped to work. I don't know who did the actual filming of this little event but I did not see any media there for some time after this vid.

    Captain:"Who shot this one down?"
    NCO: "They did."
    Captain:"Who shot the other one down?"
    NCO:"We did."
    Captain:"How did we shoot down the dry?"
    NCO:"He came in low to take a look and we got him."
    Captain:"Where did the he go down?"
    NCO:"I don't know, somewhere to the west."

    GarryB, Airbornewolf, Rodion_Romanovic and Hole like this post

    avatar
    mr_hd


    Posts : 51
    Points : 53
    Join date : 2020-12-13

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  mr_hd Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:30 am

    Here are few points that will impact Russia after this adventure:
    - Russia is isolating itself deeper on international stage and slowly turning into hermit state.
    - Suddenly sclerotic NATO dinosaurs has a purpose and is back to functional life thanks to Russia.
    - No one sane in Europe will work now with Russia and include it in any security architecture, trade links will be under scrutiny as well as financial and energy links, list goes on...
    -Russia is not considered any more stable and reliable energy provider to Europe - even if any change on that front would mean huge costs and not easy or quick solution. EU will speed up transition to renewables and hydrogen as well as diversify supplies to reduce dependency on Russia, they would not ask for a price.
    -Ukraine will not negotiate with Russia and of course will not give a damn if Russian soldiers are on its own territory so potential that crisis will spill out in future is huge.
    -Ukraine will speed up its national consolidation, perhaps it will start to develop more long range weapons and missiles as a mean for access denial - it will not be able to challenge Russia but will be able to increase Russian costs and risks further up.
    -Russia will have to pump up billions into rebel territories and will have to secure it with thousand of soldiers permanently.  

    All in all Putin is desperate and getting more delusional as he is getting older. His problem is that world has moved away, USSSR does not exist anymore and Russia is not USSSR.

    He had chance to build stable and strong relationship and prestige of Russia on international stage however because of his delusions Russia has probably the lowest prestige since collapse of USSSR and no soft power left in its inventory. It is pretty grim legacy and it is question how and will Russia be able to dig itself up from hole in which it is now.

    Finty and sundoesntrise like this post

    dino00, magnumcromagnon, LMFS, Broski, rfan and billybatts91 dislike this post

    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1566
    Points : 1646
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  auslander Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:44 am

    mr_hd wrote:Here are few points that will impact Russia after this adventure:
    - Russia is isolating itself deeper on international stage and slowly turning into hermit state.
    - Suddenly sclerotic NATO dinosaurs has a purpose and is back to functional life thanks to Russia.
    - No one sane in Europe will work now with Russia and include it in any security architecture, trade links will be under scrutiny as well as financial and energy links, list goes on...
    -Russia is not considered any more stable and reliable energy provider to Europe - even if any change on that front would mean huge costs and not easy or quick solution. EU will speed up transition to renewables and hydrogen as well as diversify supplies to reduce dependency on Russia, they would not ask for a price.
    -Ukraine will not negotiate with Russia and of course will not give a damn if Russian soldiers are on its own territory so potential that crisis will spill out in future is huge.
    -Ukraine will speed up its national consolidation, perhaps it will start to develop more long range weapons and missiles as a mean for access denial - it will not be able to challenge Russia but will be able to increase Russian costs and risks further up.
    -Russia will have to pump up billions into rebel territories and will have to secure it with thousand of soldiers permanently.  

    All in all Putin is desperate and getting more delusional as he is getting older. His problem is that world has moved away, USSSR does not exist anymore and Russia is not USSSR.

    He had chance to build stable and strong relationship and prestige of Russia on international stage however because of his delusions Russia has probably the lowest prestige since collapse of USSSR and no soft power left in its inventory. It is pretty grim legacy and it is question how and will Russia be able to dig itself up from hole in which it is now.

    Pity you are not here to see how false your pontifications are. We leave shortly for 35th Battery Museum way down west in Kazachka Region of Sevastopol City Proper. That would be the same 35th Battery that was the C&C nexus of our revolution in Sevastopol exactly 8 years ago this day. We, my wife and I, were at Battery often and we both were on Naxhimov Square in City Center for that entire event, the tossing out of the orc government and instituting our own locals as Governor on down.

    Since then we've quietly watched as Russia has gone from a CNN News joke recipient to a very strong nation that, while not to be feared does garner a goodly amount of respect including all of my very few friends left in SehSha and most any 'government' of 'the west' that has a lick of sense.

    Continue onward with your delusions, we have no such delusions but we do have trust and faith in our national and local governments. You do know we live in Federal City of Sevastopol and what that means, don't you?

    GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK, Rodion_Romanovic, LMFS, Arkanghelsk and rfan like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 2994
    Points : 2976
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:45 am

    I don't think he is Delusional, he tried to talk it out. He honestly didn't want war in Ukraine, he wanted a Neutral Ukraine. But it was clear to him, that would never be agreed upon.

    I myself would have taken that deal, a Neutral Ukraine that doesn't take anyone's side would have been a fair compromise.

    However his problem is now, everyone in the West will not take kindly to his actions whether you think Russia provoked or was provoked it doesn't matter.

    His main goal was to keep NATO out of Ukraine at this stage, He has given the west and Ukraine every single reason to have it enter NATO. If he steps at those two regions then he is a fool. Because NATO will move into the rest of Ukraine.

    At this point, he has only one choice and that is full on annexation.

    sundoesntrise likes this post

    Backman, Broski and rfan dislike this post


    Sponsored content


    Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia - Page 10 Empty Re: Ukraine situation after DPR, LPR recognition by Russia

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:45 am