Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+39
Hole
franco
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
Sujoy
Hannibal Barca
Broski
Arrow
Rodion_Romanovic
limb
Big_Gazza
LMFS
calripson
Sprut-B
Scorpius
nomadski
mavaff
sepheronx
zepia
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
Godric
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Ghoster
lancelot
andalusia
owais.usmani
George1
flamming_python
Aristide
miketheterrible
Backman
PhSt
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
TMA1
lyle6
43 posters

Western propaganda #2

franco
    franco

Western propaganda #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

Post  franco Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:08 pm

Here in Canada we are protected from the evil Ruski propaganda thanks to our government...

Countering disinformation with facts - Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Kremlin has long spread disinformation and propaganda to achieve its objectives. It continues to disseminate lies to justify its unprovoked, unjustifiable invasion of Ukraine. Below, you will find a sample of the many lies by the Russian regime about its invasion of Ukraine, along with the truth. This information is based on Government of Canada intelligence.

You can limit the spread of disinformation by knowing how to identify it and being critical about what you read.

https://www.international.gc.ca/world-monde/issues_development-enjeux_developpement/response_conflict-reponse_conflits/crisis-crises/ukraine-fact-fait.aspx?lang=eng

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:18 am

Kanada has become a pathetic nanny state. The regime actually treats protests as threats. It teaches its employees this.
    Russia does not need propaganda, it is the NATzO west that needs and badly. Too bad that most of the people living in the
    NATzO west are lemmings.

GarryB likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:08 am

The funny thing is they say they get their info from Twitter.

I asked what sources, they proclaimed to be "russian".

I asked, what is verification? There isn't of course. Then they switch their reasoning.

So I asked, if they were loosing and had no equipment, then how come your own government admitted the failure of the offensive? They said that Ukraine made Bakhmut a meat grinder for Russians. I said, oh yeah, under General Surovikin? They said yeah. Then I proceeded to say well he is a Russian general who made it a meat grinder for Ukrainians. I asked how many died on each side? They spew same nonsense and I pointed to their own sources who say otherwise. They say "that isn't ehat they read".

Regardless what you say to these people, they are never wrong. Rather silly but even an ex army guy was more honest in the conversation and he was more willing to admit that they don't really know what's happening.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, higurashihougi, kvs, Sprut-B and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:56 am

Basic analysis is lacking in the lemming horde. If Bakhmut was a meat grinder for Russian soldiers, then we would have all the social
    media and satellite imagery of expanding Russian cemeteries shoved down our throats by the NATzO MSM 24/7. Larry Johnson commented
    on this in his most recent video with Judge Napolitano. There is plenty of evidence of high Ukr losses on Ukr social media, but it is
    lacking in the Russian social media and it is clear that the Russian social media is not being filtered of this information.

The level of discussion you are having with these people is at the null level. He said/she said. The ones that come off sounding more
    reasonable probably have some level of analytical engagement. That is why I say not to waste time with such lemmings. Your
    arguments require people with enough level to process.

sepheronx, GarryB, Sprut-B, Hole and Broski like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:03 am

https://www.rt.com/news/580913-hiroshima-anniversary-us-nuclear/

Japan ignores US role on Hiroshima bombing anniversary

Tokyo opted to highlight “Russia’s nuclear threat” instead of condemning those responsible for leveling the city in 1945

While maintaining that the “devastation brought to Hiroshima and Nagasaki by nuclear weapons can never be repeated,” he [Japanese prime minister] still refrained from naming those responsible for the attacks in the first place.

Hiroshima Mayor Kazumi Matsui also avoided naming the perpetrator of the bombing. Matsui called on world leaders to [...] another apparent reference to Russia.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres remarked that “a nuclear weapon incinerated Hiroshima,” without mentioning who dropped the device. “And some countries are recklessly rattling the nuclear saber once again, threatening to use these tools of annihilation,” he added, without elaborating further.

GarryB and Hole like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:13 am

Objectively speaking, if you have illusions of the current copium and believe there is even the slightest soil for reason or convince the enemy or it's citizens to stop their path, then you are no less indoctrinated than these people and right on a path of failure.

The entire West is an asylum and direct war is inevitable. Let them have it, while the rest of the Europeans here should make personal preparations financially, logistically and on family level for things to come.

GarryB and kvs like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:57 pm

Bloatwares, such as WhatsApp and other Chinese and US apps, are installed automatically on my Chinese smartphones. This issue did not occur with my Samsung or IPhone smartphones. No matter how many times I un install them they will always get installed automatically. And Auto Install is disabled on all my smartphones.

Actually my experience is the complete opposite of that... I have not had a huge number of different phones, I had a Nokia clone phone (called that because everyone had one... it was not a smart phone). My first smart phone was a Huawei and it let me put on or take off anything I wanted and didn't force me to use gmail or facebook or any specific web browser. My next phone was a Samsung and it was the opposite there were an enormous number of apps built in that could not be removed that I never used once... in fact some of the apps expired and still wanted to be updated even though they wouldn't update and could not be removed because they were interconnected with other essential apps that could not be removed either... but the worst of them all are Apples... they wont even let you plug USB sticks to take photos and files and songs off your phone to free up space... they would rather you buy a new separate power cable for each damn model and buy cloud space to store your shit... and don't think of instally non apple approved apps... what a bunch of censored .

Not to mention all the accessories are ridiculously over priced just because they have the Apple brand.

I just ordered a new phone and it was a brand called Oukitel which I found out after paying for it that it was not supposed to be used here in New Zealand, but I sent an extra $50 and they sent it anyway... that still only made it about $180 so it was a cheap phone and it seems to be very good and it lets me put on and take off anything I want or don't want which is good.

franco and kvs like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:36 pm

In Vietnam Oukitel was sold at the price of 1.5 mil. - 9.5 mil. VND (equal to 65 - 400 USD), depends on the model. It was notoriously known for the high durability and high battery capacity, even surpasses the infamous Samsung Galaxy M.

Nonetheless it is not as famous as its sisters Huawei and Xiaomi, and the Korean Samsungs.

iPhone still have a significant amount of loyal fans although many people admit that it is an overpriced product. Like some have pointed out above, some of them (not all) purchased iPhone not because of its use-values, but as a mean to to show themselves as trendy and superior people which can afford the so-called "high-end" products.

GarryB likes this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:49 pm

Only phone I ever had to totally fail was an iPhone. Dumb overrated nonsense.

GarryB, Werewolf and kvs like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:04 pm

TMA1 wrote:Only phone I ever had to totally fail was an iPhone. Dumb overrated nonsense.
    I miss the old Nokia 3310's, they were built like tanks.

GarryB, Werewolf and Sprut-B like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:27 am

I think my old Nokia was the 3310, and it did the job for years.

My Oukitel is a WP20 and it is great. Uses Android 12 and has cameras that are just too powerful creating 10MB images which are enormous... the one fault of my old Huawei phone was that the camera was like a 1.3 megapixel and was awful... but I never use the camera on my phones... except for scanning lotto tickets.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:00 am

GarryB wrote:I think my old Nokia was the 3310, and it did the job for years.

My Oukitel is a WP20 and it is great. Uses Android 12 and has cameras that are just too powerful creating 10MB images which are enormous... the one fault of my old Huawei phone was that the camera was like a 1.3 megapixel and was awful... but I never use the camera on my phones... except for scanning lotto tickets.

Moreover it has a 6300 mAh battery, less than the 12000 mAh of WP18 but it is still very impressive considering the Samsung Galaxy M14 only has 6000 mAh. On the other hand the Galaxy M14 has better camera megapixel. The price is more or less comparable between the two phones, about 3.5 - 4 mil. VND (~150 - 170 USD).

So you bring along a separated digital camera when pictures and video clips is needed ? (simply curious question) Question Idea
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:47 pm

If I intend to record something I will take a video camera or proper camera, but most of the time I don't take a lot of photos.

I think I ended up paying about $180 NZ so I got it rather cheaply...

Taking a good photo requires more talent than I possess so normally I don't bother.

If there is going to be an eclipse or something I set up a video camera for the job.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:38 pm

TMA1 wrote:Only phone I ever had to totally fail was an iPhone. Dumb overrated nonsense.

There are YouTube videos detailing the deliberately bad design of Apple laptop motherboards and other products. But I see this is not just an Apple
    trend. The backlash from people getting burned by these garbage products takes a very long time to reduce sales enough for these companies to
    stop.

GarryB likes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:47 pm

My god... I'm just lost for words.... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Western propaganda #2 - Page 21 China_10

Credit to the illustrious Mr Martyanov for digging up this hilarious gem of nonsense.
    source

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, higurashihougi, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic and like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:16 am

flamming_python, kvs and Backman like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:30 am

Following that "logic" the US should bomb itself.  Very Happy

GarryB, flamming_python and kvs like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:41 pm

Western propaganda #2 - Page 21 Spect10

GarryB, flamming_python, AlfaT8, Sprut-B, gc3762 and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:57 am

The irony is that sanctions only caused changes to the Russian economy that were good changes and should have been made decades ago and are making the Russian economy independent of the west. It was the western economy that relied on cheap energy and cheap raw materials and so it is now the western economy that is suffering from those sanctions and why many in the west are talking about an end to the war in the hope that things will go back to the way they were... western companies can go back in to the Russian market and return to making a profit that they extract out of the Russian market and feed into their own economy, but I am pretty sure Russia has seen the west for what it is and have no interest in sending money to the west to make it comfortable.

After funding Kiev and allowing them to kill thousands of Russian soldiers Russia should not let such hostile countries return to their markets.

flamming_python, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, Sprut-B, Hole and SovietAce like this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:25 am

Just saw this on the web about Russia depleting its fleet of warplanes:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-is-quickly-depleting-its-fleet-of-warplanes-through-overuse-and-ukraine-deploying-f-16s-could-worsen-the-situation-expert/ar-AA1fg1eh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=34898c99d34841cdba267dd5f9eefdd0&ei=27
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:09 am

The phrase "In God We Trust" is printed on US Money but I have always believed that Most Americans have a strong love of money and it really means that Americans put their trust in money not God. It is really ingrained in US society, culture and its economic system and foreign policy. It uses the dollar as a weapon against other countries that sent financial independence.

https://theconversation.com/the-complex-history-of-in-god-we-trust-91117

https://time.com/4179685/in-god-we-trust-currency-history/

https://www.thecollector.com/in-god-we-trust-money-roosevelt/
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:47 am

Regarding article one, of course... Russia must be running out of something because the west has run out of everything else... except Russia hasn't... it is using only a small fraction of its power for this conflict...

Go on and send F-16s... I double dare you... when it is obliterated very quickly and easily your claims it was bad pilots will not ring true and called to put F-16s back into production will be shot down like the planes... but what can the USAF do instead... F-15s are too expensive to replace everything else... that is why the F-16 exists in the first place, because the F-15 was not an affordable standard numbers fighter.

And regarding the second post... Americans now worship money... if you watch most American social media most American women want a plus 6 foot tall guy earning big money before they will even consider a relationship... hilarious.

kvs, Sprut-B and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:47 pm

These females have left the sanity reservation. They think that a $300,000 per year income for the man is "required". The US per
    capita GDP may be over $50,000 but the average American does not make this money. As I posted before the income distribution
    in the USA makes 3rd world countries look more equitable. The US and western society in general is going off the rails.

GarryB, Sprut-B, Hole, Backman and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:29 am

With income equality and affirmative income practises these days how about the woman be the man and go to work every day so her husband can stay at home and clean the house and look after the kids... isn't that the equality they have really been pining for?

Except if the relationship does not work the man should get the kids and the woman should have to pay the rest of her life to support that man who no longer has to bang her because getting a womans job in a womans world with a womans level of pay is getting harder and harder for men these days... Hahahaha... and the lawyer will be a woman so the man can bang her a couple of times to get her on side and take the woman to the cleaners...

The woman can complain all day about how she works so hard she does not have time to spend time with the kids and do all the work at home fixing things and building things and putting the trash out and cutting the grass, and the man can complain that he has a 24/7 job with no pay and you are always too tired to bang so that is why he is doing the postie and the gardener and the next door neighbour.

kvs, Sprut-B and Scorpius like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:29 am

At the end of the day, everything is because of Russia and China lol! lol! lol!

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20230830-france-condemns-gabon-coup-as-another-african-ally-falls

France condemns Gabon coup as another African ally falls

Former French president Francois Hollande (...) also highlighted the ongoing struggle for influence in Africa. "Is it possible that there are foreign influences, notably autocratic regimes -- Russia and China -- that are trying to destabilise these (coup-hit) countries and reduce Western influence? It's obvious," he added. lol! lol! lol!

GarryB and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:32 pm