Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+31
GarryB
limb
Airbornewolf
nomadski
RTN
ALAMO
PhSt
Firebird
andalusia
Arrow
Aristide
par far
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Tingsay
nero
Yugo90
lancelot
Regular
elconquistador
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Kiko
franco
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
lyle6
flamming_python
Hole
JohninMK
Sujoy
35 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

Mir
    Mir

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

Post  Mir Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:21 pm

BTW Higurashihougi I believe you are from Vietnam or are you from Singapore?

These countries are hardly effected by Covid at all with extremely low death rates of around 5 per million.
    In fact most countries in the Far East are some of the least effected by the virus - despite enormous populations in relatively small countries.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:09 pm

andalusia wrote:I live here in Louisiana, US.  I haven't taken any vaccine shots as I am suspicious.  

But if I have to take a shot, I want to know is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine safer than the Moderna and the others vaccines since it doesn't contain MRNA?

Is the Johnson and Johnson as safe as the Sputnik V?

I am reluctant to take a vaccine and I have never caught the virus but I am concerned about the Delta strain.

As best as I understand it, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine are a type of delivery system, who must have the dna of covid to ..for the body to develop an immune response against it, but it's really beyond my understanding.

I'd say the Johnson and Johnson is safer, although it has been, as best as I have read, connected with blood clots.

However my grand daughter took the J and J, and as far as I know, no complications. As far as I know she's the only person in my family other than myself who has had a vaccine.

& as we see, the Pfizer for sure, I believe can cause blood clots...

I think you just have to say a Hail Mary, and go with your gut, or find all the statistics you can, and make your choice

I know cases are on the uptick here in my area in Texas, from the Delta variant.

But Biden's illegals are bringing it across our Southern Border, for sure, and persons are coming from all over the world.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:45 pm

Perhaps I should qualify why we did not test for Covid when we fell ill.

The well known medical journal Lancet published that the PCR Test is actually a very unscientific method of testing for Covid infections, stating that between "50-75% of ‘Positive’ PCR Tests Are NOT Infectious People".

A former scientific advisor at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, stated that the proportion of false positive tests may actually be as high as 90%!!!

Even Fauci admitted that the PCR Test is flawed.

So why should I trust this test to tell me whether I have Covid or not!?

So all those gazillions who tested positive but had no symptoms whatsoever - there is a 99.99% chance you weren't infected at all!
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:04 pm

There is also no proper characterization of side effects among the different vaccines. People think that flu-like symptoms are a
    vaccine issue but they are actually the immune system reaction (which are not always manifested). Getting allergic-like hives
    all over your body is a vaccine problem. Even if you get over these symptoms, they are clearly not what the purpose of the
    vaccine is supposed to be.

The mRNA vaccines are total overkill in terms of triggering the immune system. Also, Pfizer and Moderna are not going to tell you if
    there is more mRNA in these "vaccines" than is purportedly taken to grow the spike proteins from the SARS-Cov-2 virus on your
    cell walls. And some skeptic will hardly have access to equipment that can determine the mRNA profile being used. The brazen
    pushing of mRNA vaccines at the expense of proven and effective other types smells of agenda. A massive GMO experiment
    agenda. The rotten medical system is only happy if there are complications. They have more customers getting yet more Big Pharma
    product.

Firebird, Cowboy's daughter and Mir like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:11 pm

Mir wrote:BTW Higurashihougi I believe you are from Vietnam or are you from Singapore?

These countries are hardly effected by Covid at all  with extremely low death rates of around 5 per million.
    In fact most countries in the Far East are some of the least effected by the virus - despite enormous populations in relatively small countries.

I am from Vietnam. The new Covid-19 surge is affecting many countries in South East Asia.

We are currently applying the lockdown in some regions which is seriously affected by the pandemic.

It is fortunate that there is no anti-vaxxer in my country and the people in general express their desire to be vaccinated and to follow the medical protocol.

Cowboy's daughter likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:18 pm

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

Israel says Pfizer Covid vaccine is just 39% effective as delta spreads, but still prevents severe illness

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/delta-variant-pfizer-covid-vaccine-39percent-effective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

Covid Explodes in Cancun, Los Cabos as New Wave Hits Mexico
    Andrea Navarro 19 hrs ago
    (Bloomberg) -- A third coronavirus wave fueled by the highly contagious delta variant is battering two of Mexico’s most popular tourist destinations on opposite coasts, Los Cabos in the Pacific and Cancun on the Caribbean.

In Cancun, cases have soared to a point where the Hard Rock hotel has set aside two floors for guests with symptoms. Some hotels say they offer discounts for those in quarantine until they’re no longer contagious.
    In Baja California Sur, where Los Cabos is located, authorities are again rushing to add beds to strained hospitals, which reached 75% capacity last week before improving to 62% on Thursday. Beaches in the town of La Paz were ordered closed, though local media show many ignoring the order.

Since Mexico hasn’t limited who can fly during the pandemic, both domestic and international tourists have flocked to the resort areas. In June, 557,400 passengers landed in Los Cabos, a 15% jump from June 2019. Cancun received just over 2 million, slightly below pre-pandemic levels but far more than the 175,000 visitors last year.

“The delta variant has a strong presence in the Yucatan peninsula, particularly Quintana Roo and in Baja California Sur, where around 80% of new tests are now delta,” said Alejandro Macias, who oversaw Mexico’s H1N1 epidemic in 2009.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/covid-explodes-in-cancun-and-los-cabos-as-third-wave-hits-mexico/ar-AAMtzWj

Mir likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:27 pm

kvs wrote:   The rotten medical system is only happy if there are complications.   They have more customers getting yet more Big Pharma
    product.

Hence the reason why I don't do doctor's visits. Years ago I trained as a medical rep. Laughing
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:49 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Mir wrote:BTW Higurashihougi I believe you are from Vietnam or are you from Singapore?

These countries are hardly effected by Covid at all  with extremely low death rates of around 5 per million.

I am from Vietnam. The new Covid-19 surge is affecting many countries in South East Asia.

We are currently applying the lockdown in some regions which is seriously affected by the pandemic.

It is fortunate that there is no anti-vaxxer in my country and the people in general express their desire to be vaccinated and to follow the medical protocol.

You have a population of 100 million people in a very small country. Infections are rising at the moment yes (5000+) but your total infections to date are extremely low at less than 90 000 and your death rate is 4 per 1 million people. That is practically nothing compared to the US at 1880 per million!

Well I do hope that your country is using a vaccine like Sputnik V. For me it is pretty predictable that the figures above will drastically worsen over time if mRNA type vaccines are used. Take note what is happening in Israel right now.

kvs likes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Mir wrote:Well I do hope that your country is using a vaccine like Sputnik V. For me it is pretty predictable that the figures above will drastically worsen over time if mRNA type vaccines are used. Take note what is happening in Israel right now.

Vietnam already sign a contract of purchasing Sputnik V, and we also take part in the manufacturing of Sputnik V together with Russia and some other countries.

We also sign a contract with Cuba to purchase their future vaccine.

Cowboy's daughter wrote:As best as I understand it, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine are a type of delivery system, who must have the dna of covid to ..for the body to develop an immune response against it, but it's really beyond my understanding.

First I believe you already know that DNA creates RNA, and in turn RNA creates protein.

Second I believe you also know how adaptive immunity works. The immune system acquire the virus protein shell to "research" for the antibodies to counter the virus. You do not need the whole virus body for that research, you only need parts of the shell called the spike proteins on the virus shell.

Third I believe you know that viruses are obligate parasites and how they infiltrate and destroy our cells.

Both the adenovirus technology and the mRNA technology aimed to insert the RNA segment which create these spike proteins into some of your human cells. Your human cells, unconsciously, use these RNA fragment to produce a lot of virus spike proteins. The immune system is triggered by that event, they "captured" these virus protein to "research" and manufacture the "weapons" and "train" their troop against the virus. So when the real, living virus enter your body, he will meet a well prepare defense system waiting for him.

The intention here is to insert a harmless segment of virus RNA to your body, instead of inserting the whole dangerous and functional virus. You give your body the blueprint for the armour of the M1 Abrams tank, you do not insert the whole functional M1 Abrams tank with all its hostile crews into your body.

The adenovirus technology insert that spike RNA segment into a harmless adenovirus so that the harmless adenovirus can transfer the segment to human cell. The mRNA technology put that RNA into a lipid capsule and let your human cell absorb the capsule with the RNA in it.

Last edited by higurashihougi on Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cowboy's daughter likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:58 pm

Mir wrote:
    kvs wrote:   The rotten medical system is only happy if there are complications.   They have more customers getting yet more Big Pharma
    product.

Hence the reason why I don't do doctor's visits. Years ago I trained as a medical rep.  Laughing

The posts I made of Dr. Fung's lectures in the "Agriculture and Industry are killing us" thread demonstrate conclusively that the "common wisdom"
    being pushed by the non-research medical community (e.g. family doctors) is criminal in its inversion of the empirical evidence. Never ever take
    any diet advice from a doctor. They have relegated this subject to the quack market consisting of "nutritionists" and "dieticians" who spread
    nonsense based on industry lobbying and US government misinformation passed off as science based. These are not highly trained professionals
    and are not doctors who are familiar with the research literature. And no family doctor and even the vast majority of doctors has a real education
    in nutrition and even the human metabolism. They specialize in following established guidelines on treatment of various conditions and diseases.
    This consists of pushing pharmaceuticals including recycled patent-expiry evasion products at the expense of taxpayers.

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:11 pm

The difference between the adenovirus vector and the lipid drop vector is substantial. The former follows the infection pathology that the immune
    system evolved to handle. The latter is a turbo GMO procedure where way more cells and of more types are genetically modified to manufacture
    spike proteins. The adenovirus infests a cell to make copies of itself and not to deploy spike proteins protruding from the human cell wall. Pfizer
    and Moderna claim that only upon cell death are the spike proteins recognized by the immune system as foreign and antibodies are produced. That
    is a bold and unsubstantiated claim. Macrophages are not obliged to avoid human cells as they circulate in the blood stream and the intercellular
    fluid. The only way macrophages operate is through blindly sampling their environment. They don't have eyes and any chemical signal to avoid
    touching any human cell. That they do not trigger an immune response when they do encounter human proteins is clearly the natural functionality
    of the system. But Pfizer and Moderna cannot claim that if a macrophage interacts with a spike protein protruding from a human cell wall
    that there will be no immune response. In fact, the bystander effect can be triggered depending on how sloppy the immune system is.

If the blood clotting impact of Pfizer and Moderna GMO "vaccines" is suppressed, you can bet your last cent that auto-immune response information
    is also being suppressed. I know at least one case of an allergic type reaction caused by a dose of an mRNA vaccine. This was not an allergic
    reaction to something else as this individual was not allergic.

Cowboy's daughter and Mir like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:22 pm

higurashihougi wrote:

Vietnam already sign a contract of purchasing Sputnik V, and we also take part in the manufacturing of Sputnik V together with Russia and some other countries.

We also sign a contract with Cuba to purchase their future vaccine.

Fantastic man! Cuba's vaccine is already showing remarkable results and this from a country that has been terrorized by their bigger neighbour for decades!
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:13 am

andalusia wrote:I live here in Louisiana, US.  I haven't taken any vaccine shots as I am suspicious.  

But if I have to take a shot, I want to know is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine safer than the Moderna and the others vaccines since it doesn't contain MRNA?

Is the Johnson and Johnson as safe as the Sputnik V?

I am reluctant to take a vaccine and I have never caught the virus but I am concerned about the Delta strain.

i want to repeat again , what i said before..
    The problem  is not science . Is not a technology problem , at all , but a problem of trust.
    Making comparisons between technology is pointless , if the aspect of trust is not included.. understand?

if you were told , A government is seeking to reduce its population , and that it will be with vaccines ,how they will do it , will you still vaccinate from that government controlled pharma industry , if the technology was called proven and tested to work by the entire scientific community?

How a about water , everyone knows water is safe to drink , right ?

will you accept and drink from a stranger you don't trust ?  
    How about baby powder ? will you use baby powder from johnson and johson major american phama industry  , that have lawsuits in place that is about to lose , because some investigations claim it produce cancer ?

The problem is TRUST , more than anything ,the problem is trust .  Technology evaluation could be a valid issue , if there was no question about the trust in x or y company and that the only question was that technology used was not tested enough.

So lets see another example..

will you trust in a doctor , a very serious heart operation ,that you need  if he have very horrible record in saving lives?   NO.. you will try to seek the best doctor possible , to maximize your possibilities for the operation to be a success.. common sense .. see?

The problem is a trust problem . There is plenty of signals , red flags , alarms , a mountain of
    Circumstantial evidence , that the anglo powers are seeking to use their vaccines to control their societies , by controlling their health , when they get sick , if they live or if they die.

Do i have smoking gun evidence , irrefutable proof that the  west anglo powers wants to depopulate the world with this vaccines ?  NO .
    but it will be very foolish to ignore the alarms , to ignore the red flags , and ignore the already verifiable criminal things the west is doing during this pandemic .  

the anglo west verifiable behavior does not match , one of a government who cares about people.

1) endless lockdowns , but only for the small business and middle and poor class , no lockdowns for the super billionaires , for hollywood , for military industrial complex , for airliners ,for televison and media ,lockdows are for the poors and middle classs, no lockdowns for the  the super rich billionaires ,connected with the government.

2)manipulation of covid19 statistics , pressuring all doctors in america ,to write inn every death
    as covid19 death , for what ? to make the virus worse than it is ? i think so..

here 2 doctors , right in the first months of the pandemic , exposed the fraud of this lockdowns and the fraud of america "covid19 statistics" they are all manipulated ,significantly inflated , by pressuring all hospitals to write inn, every death covid19 ,whenever is possible.

3) the breaking news that blackrock--> who owns pfizer vaccine ,was financing media in all
    south american to discredit russia vaccine.

4) the multimillionaire shipment of vaccines  (Fake sputnik vaccines) found in mexico ,
    in a plane owned by pro USA pakistani businessman.  this was an operation that intented to discredit
    the russian vaccine .

5) the fact that sputnik top scientist , have told mRNA vaccines kills many people. and all the bots in the forums , remained silent and did not dare to argue with his claims. because can't accuse him of being "anti vaxxer" since he produce vaccines.

6) the fact that anglo west controlled institutions , as WHO and european union agencies are , does not certify  russian vaccines , even when major scientific british magazines have praised it ,and when have proven to be very safe ,after millions of vaccinated people world wide,  and used by many countries.

7) the fact that the american government ,its military , have tested biological weapons in the past
    against its own citizens.. without telling them.  To see if they die or not  Shocked

Lee Camp: America’s impressive history of bioweapons attacks against its own people

Cool the fact that the anglo west will not recognize any vaccination with russian or chinese vaccines ,
    and have to be theirs only for them to give you a covid19 passport.

So the anglo west wants to vaccinate but only with their anglo industry vaccines  .

so is a problem of trust . THe US military and elites billionaires have as much influence and control over the western pharma industry as they have over the american and british and australian fake news media.

about johnson and johson safe ?   No

for those that laugh at those who don't want to vaccinate.. see this.
    the lives of this people have been ruined after the vacc.

none of the american or british vaccines for covid are safe , is not a technology problem i suspect ,but a corruption criminal problem , of who owns those companies , the secondary effects are all similar.

Any thing mandatory ,the government demands , go there , drink this , take this pill , you should avoid it if you can. this is if you don't trust in them , then you do well in avoiding it.

and i predict in the future , it will be unwise to vaccinate with any vaccine from any virus , and avoid hospitals as much you can , so they don't vaccinate you ,without your consent , which have happened. because the times today are very different ,to the 80s and 90s or early 2000's , desperate empires , when collapsing will do desperate things to control its population and its allies by controlling the health of their societies.  censorship will only get worse , and multiply and mandatory vaccinations ,and total repression and total slavery become the norm of the nation ,all this anglo vaccines post covid19 , appears more to be trojan horse operations to control people health , to control their lives and somewhere in the future  , to start a massive ethnic cleansing of population in the millions , and later blame it on china ,russia or any other opposition to their system.

The anglo west is afraid of losing their system of losing their economic power and world influence and it looks they will stop at nothing including vaccines experiments for society control , to cheating at the elections .

all said , if i was in your position will not vaccinate with anything , not by my own will ,and try to move to a non liberal state , where vaccines are optional , and only vaccinate if there was no choice and at gun point they force you , or in case that the only way to eat and have a job and feed family , was to get vaccinated with their trojan horse trap. But i don't don't believe for a second ,they really care about people lives at all and this vaccine event , that likely they created with a virus they designed ,is a complete political take over event over society freedoms and in some cases their lives.

So if people still believe they can avoid , their corrupt government ,just because is a private pharma industry , they better pay attention to how corrupt is the media of the entire anglo world. from canada to australia ,from CNN to skynews ,is full of pro war scare mongering propaganda , pro terrorism , anti family and anti truth media.

grab those videos ,before they deleted by youtube,

update....

Alex Jones breaks down the shocking discovery by a Canadian physician showing that 62% of his COVID-vaccinated patients have developed blood clots, and may die in a few years as a result.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/deadly-blood-clots-develop-in-62-of-people-receiving-covid-vaccine/

PapaDragon dislikes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:23 am

You have a population of 100 million people in a very small country. Infections are rising at the moment yes (5000+) but your total infections to date are extremely low at less than 90 000 and your death rate is 4 per 1 million people. That is practically nothing compared to the US at 1880 per million!

That is actually pretty good... here in New Zealand the death rate was enormous in comparison... no seriously... according to the WHO website Vietnam has a death rate of 0.38 per hundred thousand population, while New Zealand has 0.54 deaths per hundred thousand population... in comparison the US is 182.64 per 100,000 population...

Vietnam has just over 78 thousand cases with 370 deaths, while NZ has 2,500 cases and 26 deaths... so if we had the same death rate and the same number infected we would have had about 812 deaths, so poor third world Vietnam is actually managing well and they have borders people can cross while New Zealand can easily control our borders at our air ports.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:57 am

Garry you must also take all these figures with a pinch of salt - but yes these  are the figures we must work with to make some sense of it all. The New Zealand and Vietnam's figures are probably closer to the truth than say the US figures.

In countries like the US, UK and many others it is known that people who died in a car crash, a heart attack, cancer or whatever, if they tested positive for covid it goes down as a covid death.
    Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:37 am

Russian embassy slams France’s unwillingness to recognize Sputnik V, 26.07.2021.

The Russian foreign ministry on Friday called on European politicians to rely on scientific publications rather than on political propaganda.

PARIS, July 26. /TASS/. Moscow doesn’t accept Paris’ politicized reluctance to recognize Russia’s Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine, the Russian embassy in France said on Monday.

"What we really don’t accept is France’s politicized unwillingness to recognize one of the most efficient vaccines, Sputnik V, which has already been approved in 67 world nations," it wrote on its Facebook account.

The Russian foreign ministry on Friday called on European politicians to rely on scientific publications rather than on political propaganda when speaking about the Russian Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine.

Vaccination data from regulators in a number of countries, including Argentina, Serbia, Bahrain, Hungary, Mexico, the United Arab Emirates, San Marino, the Philippines and others, indicate that Sputnik V is among the safest and most effective coronavirus vaccines available.

Russia’s embassy in France also slammed as outrageous allegations about Russia’s involvement in the anti-vax movements in social networks.

"We took with surprise and indignations [France’s ex-interior minister and now parliamentary president of the ruling party La R·publique en Marche] Christophe Castaner’s statement that "Russia and other countries" could be behind anti-vaxxer groups in social networks," the Russian embassy wrote on its Facebook account. "We would like to stress that our principled position is to ensure maximal vaccination coverage of the planet’s population against the coronavirus infection."

In an interview with the RMC radio station earlier, Castaner gave an affirmative answer to the question whether Russia or other countries could be influencing anti-vaxxer groups on Facebook.

Amid a dramatic surge in Delta strain cases, the French government drafted a bill expanding the use of sanitary passes and the immunization scale. The bill envisages obligatory vaccination of employees of medical institutions, homes for the elderly, firefighting and rescue services, and a number of categories of the military. The bill stirred discontent in the country, which has been engulfed with protests for the two past weeks. Around 170 such actions involving more than 160,000 people were stages across the country on Saturday. At least 11,000 people took part in protests in Paris.

Earlier on Monday, French President Emmanuel Macron said that only 60% of the French had received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine.

https://tass.com/world/1317973
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:45 am

Stuck up French goats. Sputnik V is effective against the gamma strain when Pfizer and Moderna are not.

Anyway, there is a clear agenda in NATzO to push mRNA GMO products instead of real vaccines. Something
    else is going on and Covid-19 is not the whole story.

Kiko and Mir like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:23 am

You are so determined to seeking the conspiracies, that rejecting the easiest answers sometimes buddy Very Happy
    It is a huge business.
    And a macho status symbol.
    We are so devoted to the Sputnik V, that hardly remember that it is just one among three Russian vaccines, developed independently.
    And I do not add the variants.
    Hell, Russkies are the only ones who produce a COVID vaccine for animals, to avoid or decrease the chance of further mutations in households.
    Cuba was able to make its own COVID vaccine!
    While France was able to stick its fat thumb in its own arse at most.
    At the end of the day, it is Russia, China, US, Germany, India, UK/Sweden and Cuba who were able to develop and produce vaccines.
    And among them, it is Russia and China who produce the most reliable yet the less expensive ones. In several types! Laughing
    Do you know how much it hurts the French ego? Not only, French, but the whole "civilized world" ego is also bleeding!
    Still, they can do shit about EU-registered ones, and are not brave enough to bark at American ones.
    So what are the other options for them, as obviously barking at Cuba and India would not help the hurting ego much Laughing
    What is left and allowed to bark at, is Russia and China.
    And this is what they are doing.

How does it look in the eye of a sane observer, who lives let's say in Brazil? Or Indonesia? No idea, but I suppose the forum members living there can give us an answer. I suppose it looks funny.
    Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:34 am

How does it look in the eye of a sane observer, who lives let's say in Brazil?
    My family and I live in Brazil. My wife and I had to be vaccinated with the Chinese Coronavac jab due to President Bolsonaro's prejudice against everything coming from 'communist' Russia and the clear US interference on this. My son and daughter had to take Pfizers, risking blood clots and all. Preposterous the way the West is politicising the whole pandemic affair.
    And France is the cradle of positivism!

franco, kvs, ALAMO and Mir like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:40 pm

ALAMO wrote:How does it look in the eye of a sane observer, who lives let's say in Brazil? Or Indonesia? No idea, but I suppose the forum members living there can give us an answer. I suppose it looks funny.

I am not really a sane observer as my knowledge is limited, but from my point of view it is that the Big Pharma do not want to lose their market. The recognition of successful vaccines from non-West countries threatens the dominance and the business activities of the Big Pharma and significantly reduce their market as people now are able to have better alternative choices from the non-Western countries, including countries who have a much better vision.

In the eyes of the Big Pharma vaccination is a business for profit and an excuse for not properly follow the medical safety protocol so that the Western oligarchs can resume their business at the expense of the employees who are exposed to the risk. The Big Pharma never see vaccination not a mission to protect the people from the pandemic as they are profit-over-people.

We can expect persistent virulent propaganda from the West against the "evil" Russia or China.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:25 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    I am not really a sane observer as my knowledge is limited, but from my point of view it is that the Big Pharma do not want to lose their market. The recognition of successful vaccines from non-West countries threatens the dominance and the business activities of the Big Pharma and significantly reduce their market as people now are able to have better alternative choices from the non-Western countries, including countries who have a much better vision.

In the eyes of the Big Pharma vaccination is a business for profit and an excuse for not properly follow the medical safety protocol so that the Western oligarchs can resume their business at the expense of the employees who are exposed to the risk. The Big Pharma never see vaccination not a mission to protect the people from the pandemic as they are profit-over-people.

We can expect persistent virulent propaganda from the West against the "evil" Russia or China.

You have just proved to me that you are a sane observer Laughing
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Here is another bit of news that comes as no surprise.

"Over 50% of Covid patients in England tested positive only after being hospitalised – likely for other reasons – leaked NHS data has suggested, raising questions about the true impact the virus is having on the healthcare system."

https://www.rt.com/uk/530337-covid-hospital-admissions-nhs-leak-data/

kvs likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:31 pm

The more time time pass ,of this pandemic , the more and more nations ,attention will be drawn
    to the military US biolabs facility in mayland.  an online petition of 13 million of signatures have been signed demanding world health organizaton to investigate US accident at fort detrick bioweapons lab facility , that happened just a few months earlier than china noticed a virus running wild in wuhan.

The Fort Detrick story ,  as true origins of the pandemic , is now gaining momentum , this is a major military labs facility ,that western media will prefer to avoid or even mention in any report at any cost.

An online petition calling for an investigation of the Fort Detrick lab garners 13 mln signatures.

Politicians, media outlets and experts from more countries are choosing to stand against the US' politicisation of the coronavirus origins probe and slammed the country's refusal to open Fort Detrick lab to an investigation. Analysts expected more countries and people to follow suit, as they see the US selfish deeds of putting politics over science as hobbling international efforts to tackle the COVID-19 surge.

The spokesperson revealed that the world has seen through the US' attempt to shift attention away from its bungled approach to COVID-19 and blame China, and urged the US to invite WHO experts to probe the Fort Detrick biolab and "give the world the truth."

"While China has shown it has nothing to hide by opening the city of Wuhan, its suspected market epicentre, and its virology institute to the WHO international team, the US is not only uninviting but is aggressively applying 'weapons of mass distraction' and smoke-screening Fort Detrick from questions by steering attention back to China with the false narrative of a 'Wuhan lab-leak' conspiracy theory," the columnist added.

Jeffrey D. Sachs, director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University, also wrote on Thursday an article in which he urged international cooperation to deal with the pandemic, instead of blaming or acquitting some countries.

With many parts of the world overwhelmed by the COVID-19 surge, the US' politicisation of virus origins tracing has seriously hobbled scientific research on this issue, which is why countries still ravaged by the pandemic have vented their anger against the politicisation of the probe, Li Haidong, a professor at the Institute of International Relations of the China Foreign Affairs University, told the Global Times.

He said that more countries and more scientists will stand up and voice their indignation if Washington continues to play the blame game on the coronavirus origins probe and keep Fort Detrick biolab shrouded in secrecy.

An online petition demanding that the WHO investigate the Fort Detrick lab launched on July 17 has garnered 13 million signatures among Chinese netizens as of press time.

However, the petition was attacked by multiple US IP addresses Saturday night as the number of signatures approached 10 million. Responding to the cyberattack, Zhao Lijian said that the US owes Chinese netizens an explanation on why it remains silent on opening the Fort Detrick lab for investigation and why it launched a cyberattack against the online petition.

The US is ignoring a request from 13 million Chinese people, and deliberately dodging questions on the Fort Detrick lab, Zhao remarked. "The US presents itself as 'transparent,' where is your transparency now?"  

China has taken the lead and opened the country for a WHO investigation. It would be unfair and unjust to only focus on China while other countries, such as the US and Italy where the epidemic is severe and suspicious cases had been reported before the pandemic emerged, still refused to cooperate.

https://sputniknews.com/world/202107271083469485-more-international-voices-opposing-us-politicising-virus-origins-probe/

the petition for a Fort Detrick virus accident leak in summer 2019 , is online for anyone can sign it..  pirat

wxapi.junpinghui.com/huanqiutou/index.html
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Vann7 wrote:....the petition for a Fort Detrick virus accident leak in summer 2019 , is online for anyone can sign it..  

wxapi.junpinghui.com/huanqiutou/index.html

Petition on a Chinese website Razz

Vann, with every single second of your existence you prove that it's always possible to surpass maximum retardation lol1
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:04 pm

Saying what you think about the MSN and Covid Brazilian style

https://twitter.com/thordeplorable/status/1419639648201084929?s=28

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:37 am