Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+30
PhSt
Firebird
andalusia
Mir
Arrow
Aristide
par far
Cowboy's daughter
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Tingsay
nero
Yugo90
lancelot
Regular
elconquistador
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Kiko
franco
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
lyle6
flamming_python
Hole
kvs
JohninMK
Sujoy
GarryB
Vann7
34 posters

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10623
    Points : 10770
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:24 pm

    That's propaganda chutzpah for you. These clowns are now claiming that the 400+ thousand deaths that happened every year
    are all Covid-19 related. This is the same BS as the magic disappearance of the flu.

    All those who think the current official response to Covid-19 around the world is right and proper, please show us the flu statistics
    for 2020 and 2021.

    Governments have lost all credibility on Covid-19. It is a form of global official psychosis now where they all act the same way
    because that is their natural reflex and we have a hysteria resonance. Few countries follow totally independent paths. Governments
    of most countries mimic each other's policies.

    Getting to the subject of the mRNA wonder vaccines, they clearly have an alternative agenda behind them. The experience in Israel
    shows that using a single viral protein target (the spike protein) is a stupid concept compared to the ancient vaccine approach
    of grinding up viruses and then introducing the fragments into the body with an adjuvant. The immune system then develops a
    response to multiple virus proteins which makes it more robust in the face of antigenic drift. The planners of the mRNA "vaccines"
    must have been aware of this nuance so why push this rubbish on the market? What other GMO action do these "vaccines" have?

    No, I will not give the killer clowns any benefit of the doubt. These mRNA "vaccines" are being shoved onto me and millions of others
    without any choice.

    Vann7 and Mir like this post

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 704
    Points : 706
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:37 pm

    It is truly amazing that people still fall for this crap! Yes people die and it is sad but it happens - every day of every year. It is just pathetic how bad these people have become in lying - it's just blatant fear mongering propaganda and they even suck at doing that! Laughing
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

    Posts : 1817
    Points : 1860
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:32 pm

    FDA resignations over White House booster shot guidance a 'mess for administration'

    The FDA reportedly has not reviewed COVID-19 vaccine booster shot data
    Reports that Food and Drug Administration officials plan to step down over the White House’s COVID-19 booster shot guidance have created a "mess" for the Biden administration, according to Dr. Mark Siegel.
    In a statement on Tuesday, the FDA said that Marion Gruber, director of the agency’s Office of Vaccines Research and Review, and her deputy director, Phil Krause, will leave in October and November, respectively.

    Siegel told "America’s Newsroom" that the seeming clash between the FDA and the White House has created "a mess for the administration."
    "There’s a lot of confusion, there’s a lot of finger pointing … this is a mess for the administration right now," Siegel said.

    Siegel acknowledged that studies out of Israel indicate a significant reduction to the spread of the virus, but that the "confusion" between the White House and health officials have complicated matters.

    "It’s a combination of things where the messaging is coming out of the White House and not of the FDA, and also out of the NIH with Tony Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins has said, ‘Hey, we might have the vaccines for the 5 to 11 year olds in a couple of months’ … well, FDA hasn’t reviewed the data yet," Siegel explained. "And with the boosters, the president himself said, ‘We’re going to get boosters in a month,’ and the FDA says, ‘Wait, we haven’t reviewed the data yet.’"

    Siegel claimed that acting Commissioner Janet Woodcock is also under fire, especially with her position not yet fully confirmed.

    Earlier this month, President Biden said the plan was for every adult to get a booster shot eight months after getting the second shot.
    The White House’s decision comes amid the surge of the highly transmissible delta variant of COVID-19, which studies have shown to double the risk of hospitalization for unvaccinated individuals.

    However, the FDA did not provide guidance to Biden on the issue of booster shots, with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) reportedly spearheading decisions.
    The White House and FDA did not respond to FOX Business’ request for comment.

    https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/fda-resignations-white-house-booster-guidance-mess
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

    Posts : 1817
    Points : 1860
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:33 pm


    Israel is now the world's Covid hotspot: Cases soar despite country's trail-blazing vaccine roll-out - sparking fears other highly-vaccinated countries will be hit by another wave due to jabs' waning immunity

    Israel recorded 1,892 cases per million people on Wednesday — nearly 0.2% of entire population in single day
    Despite being one of the most vaccinated nations in world, country is in midst of an unprecedented new wave
    Fears Britain could now follow suit has led to growing calls for a mass booster vaccine rollout this winter
    While Israel is seeing record case numbers in its fourth wave, the jabs are still protecting against severe illness with Covid deaths running at about half of the level of its second wave, even though fatalities have risen sharply in the last month.

    Israel has been offering booster jabs to people over the age of 60 since July, and data suggests the scheme has helped to curb rising hospital admissions. The country has since expanded the top-up drive to everyone over 12 who has already had two doses.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9951117/Israel-worlds-Covid-hotspot-0-2-population-catching-yesterday.html

    Mir likes this post

    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

    Posts : 1817
    Points : 1860
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:41 pm

    San Angelo listed as city in Texas where COVID-19 is growing the fastest

    SAN ANGELO, Texas — San Angelo is the city in Texas with the fastest growth of new coronavirus cases, according to a report by 247wallst.com.

    The report claims the number of new positive cases of COVID-19 for the past seven days in San Angelo is more than twice the average for the state of Texas.
    “In Texas, there were an average of 61.4 daily new coronavirus cases per 100,000 residents in the week ending August 30,” says the report, “In the San Angelo metropolitan area, there were an average of 155.0 daily new coronavirus cases per 100,000 residents.”
    Corpus Christi has the second highest rate of positive infections at 133.7 cases per 100,000 residents, according to the report, with Waco taking the spot for third at 107.7 positive cases per 100,000.

    https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/state-news/san-angelo-listed-as-city-in-texas-where-covid-19-is-growing-the-fastest/
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 6124
    Points : 6100
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  miketheterrible Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:07 am

    Mir wrote:It is truly amazing that people still fall for this crap! Yes people die and it is sad but it happens - every day of every year. It is just pathetic how bad these people have become in lying - it's just blatant fear mongering propaganda and they even suck at doing that! Laughing

    My sister's gay and her SO was all telling me how dumb I am for not getting second dosage.  And tells me "I'm never  coming over again". I said fine and said if you are vaccinated, why do you care, you will be fine then. Typical response was "I'm done talking about this".  My niece tried to say I'm as bad as pizza gate guys. I asked her if she believes Jeff Epstein killed himself. No answer there either.

    A lot of fucking twats I tell you. I told my sister's SO, that for being gay, she is very self centered and not wanting to accept others viewpoints other than her owns. Typical of these people.

    kvs likes this post

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 704
    Points : 706
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:25 am

    miketheterrible wrote:

    My sister's gay and her SO was all telling me how dumb I am for not getting second dosage.  And tells me "I'm never  coming over again". I said fine and said if you are vaccinated, why do you care, you will be fine then. Typical response was "I'm done talking about this".  My niece tried to say I'm as bad as pizza gate guys. I asked her if she believes Jeff Epstein killed himself. No answer there either.

    A lot of fucking twats I tell you.  I told my sister's SO, that for being gay, she is very self centered and not wanting to accept others viewpoints other than her owns.  Typical of these people.

    If someone wants to be gay or whatever, it's fine by me. Unfortunately many of them identifies with the woke brigade - no point in engaging with the brain dead.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 6124
    Points : 6100
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  miketheterrible Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:39 am

    Mir wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

    My sister's gay and her SO was all telling me how dumb I am for not getting second dosage.  And tells me "I'm never  coming over again". I said fine and said if you are vaccinated, why do you care, you will be fine then. Typical response was "I'm done talking about this".  My niece tried to say I'm as bad as pizza gate guys. I asked her if she believes Jeff Epstein killed himself. No answer there either.

    A lot of fucking twats I tell you.  I told my sister's SO, that for being gay, she is very self centered and not wanting to accept others viewpoints other than her owns.  Typical of these people.

    If someone wants to be gay or whatever, it's fine by me. Unfortunately many of them identifies with the woke brigade - no point in engaging with the brain dead.

    Most of them are self centered fucks who refuse to look beyond their own two feet.

    Eventually they will fall and cry why no one accepts them. With their shitty personality, that will be what works against them.

    They sure are also woke with this whole Covid nonsense.

    kvs and Mir like this post

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5089
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:40 am

    Famous Boxer Oscar de la Hoya , who was gold medalist in olympics and also
    was a champion on his division , got covid19 AND had to be hospitalized , despite
    being fully vaccinated by Garryb's so called "Safe vaccines" .



    Wanted you to hear directly from me that despite being fully vaccinated, I have contracted Covid and am not going to be able to fight next weekend. Preparing for this comeback has been everything to me over the last months, & I want to thank everyone for their tremendous support.




    https://twitter.com/OscarDeLaHoya/status/1433857187391045635?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwte


    Day and night ,every day , for 2 years ,the bullshit mainstream media ,have been lying to us ,
    all the time ,telling us that to "Stop covid19" and to "end the pandemic" and to protect yourself and family "you need to vaccinate" .  They even told that it is the non vaccinated the ones that are creating
    the pandemic.. guess what ?  is all a fucking lie.

    those stupid vaccines that Garryb claims to be safe , don't fucking work is just pure garbage ,
    that they push to make sure everyone is fully vaccinated to control people health.

    Doctors more and more are showing in social media , to speak against this propaganda , that this genetical mRNA experiments that the west is doing , to protest mandatory vaccinations and more and more doctors demand the suspension of this anglo western vaccines , and demand a public scientific debate ,and demanding the use of very efficient drugs and medicine that is super safe
    and have been authorized its use since decades world wide. medicine that fix 95% of covid19 patients do exist , and because the vaccines are not working , and effective alternative medicine blocked it use ,the west are only making things worse.

    just yesterday so one doctor , is facebook claiming pfizer shot will be removed from the
    market for failure against covid19. He did not explained the source of his inside information ,but he sounded very sure of his prediction .  Whatever it happens.. the more time pass ,the more voices ,will talk , the more doctors will use social media to speak against this western experimental vaccines
    that are causing too many sideeffects in the thousands and killing people too.  

    people dying too fully vaccinated from covid ,  so what's the point of vaccinating with unfinished
    ,unaproved experimental shots

    https://www.infowars.com/posts/boxer-oscar-de-la-hoya-hospitalized-with-covid-19-despite-receiving-injection/


    Wanted you to hear directly from me that despite being fully vaccinated, I have contracted Covid and am not going to be able to fight next weekend. Preparing for this comeback has been everything to me over the last months, & I want to thank everyone for their tremendous support.


    There is something far away ,a lot more dangerous , than a pandemic virus..
    and that is collective human ignorance in society ,that makes them (like Garryb ,the moderator in this forum)  to blindly follow what they authorities tell them to do , even if what is being asked
    pose a danger to their lives..  and i don't mind if idiots wants to commit suicide with their lives,
    and drink poison or throw into a pool of sharks ,  but the problem happens when all this loyal brainswashed people , use social media to defend corruption of the western government and their controlled pharma industry.


    This blind trust , blind faith , in western experimental genetical vaccines, blind trust in western pharma industry is worse than religious fanatics , that follows an stupid religious cult.   Because in the worse case , a religious nut , will only end killing his life and family life, in case of western religions faith. But political and scientific radicals , that blindly follow what the western institutions tells them ,can end killing millions or billions, Because is society ignorance , what encourage mediocre governments  all the way , to a fascist totalitarian tyranny  that will control society ,
    all the time , at all times , through this vaccinations with fake vaccines/genetical experiments.

    Naturally ,the bullshit latin american media ,in spanish language , completely avoided to mention
    this , because they have been non stop , like a fucking recorder telling us in television that vaccines
    are the only way to stop the virus. lol1   but then later ,when more and more news of people vaccinated was spread, they changed the reasons to vaccinate with moderna or pfizer or j & J.
    and began to tell ,that with the mRNA vaccines , that people will guarantee to avoid hospital.   Laughing

    so what will be now the new reason to vaccinate?

    -because fully vaccinated with mRNA still need face mask and to distance too..
    -because fully vaccinated with mRNA still need to be under lockdowns.
    -because fully vaccinated still get hospitalizations with covid19
    -because fully vaccinated are killed too , either by the vaccine or if they survive by covid19.

    so what's the fucking point of vaccinating then . any genius can explain?  

    and then don't tell people , of the many hundreds of thousands of side effects and many thousands people killed by the vaccine either just few days after the shot.


    - now israel will not recognize the first two shot of pfizer as people vaccinated and people who wants to enter a business will be required the third shot.. Rolling Eyes   and when it fails,.. a fourth one.. and a fith one , then a six one ,  Laughing  How foolish can people be ,that follows this scam. eventually all  sheepeople are being used as laboratory rats..  And if people die in the millions because of the vaccine ,they will blame it on a new virus mutation of covid , delta 2 ? or delta 3. ?  Neutral    No


    and you know why corrupt and authoritarians government can do such things..
    use society as laboratory rats? and play with their lives ?

    because most society are very ignorant  and stupid and braiwashed to follow their authorities
    blindly.. and stay quiet and don't protest. So all this hypocrites atheist ,that lecture religious people  about the the ignorance in religions, they need to look at themselves in the mirror.. because major authorities , regardless if they are religious institutions , government institutions, or even scientific insitutions and health and pharma industry , should never be blindly followed  .  Because the powerful people and very rich can control all major institutions that society blindly trust and follows ,
    and you bet they will try to do it ,and will influence with their big money all major society institutions ,to manipulate society and for their slavery of society though fear.. this is how control works.. when you scare people , they will do anything you want if you are their authority they will do it . thinking their authorities knows better  what is good for them.  No

    by the way , im aware of many many cases of hospitalization by people fully vaccinated with either
    pfizer or moderna. And the numbers have to be in the millions , because those stories surface ,
    everywhere i go , in conversations with strangers , who knows someone or a family member that the mRNA gene experiments  did not worked.

    it will an epic failure , if pfizer shot ends being removed from the market..
    and all this poor ignorant , who vaccinated with it , looking like real fools for following them and the
    failure doctors that sponsored it too , should resign from their jobs . im skeptic this will ever happen , even if the vaccine is shit and people start dying in the millions ,they will continue promoting it ,because threaten the credibility of the entire anglo western vaccine industry.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 30564
    Points : 31094
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:18 pm

    He is in hospital, he is not dead.

    But he thought it made sense to get vaccinated... I would imagine his reaction would be more extreme without the vaccination and he would currently be dead.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5089
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:59 pm

    GarryB wrote:He is in hospital, he is not dead.

    But he thought it made sense to get vaccinated... I would imagine his reaction would be more extreme without the vaccination and he would currently be dead.


    But he is very very bad.. [ in his own words ] . that he couldn't breath and an horrible chest pain.


    It is important to notice ,that the vey first thing he say , is warn people that he is fully vaccinated ,
    and this absolutely contradict ,the official narrative bullshit , that we have been fed for 2 years ,that the pfizer and moderna and aztrazeneca vaccines "will end the pandemic".

    for the past 2 years ... every single fucking day (without exxageration), since vaccination began ,every day , ,several times a day , almost 24 hours , radio ,newspapers and television ,all western mainstream media have been promoting those mRNA vaccines like the second coming of christ for christians.. or like winning the lottery for people like you that believe in nothing but money and vaccines.


    And this is what we have been told , every single fucking day , that the anglo media giants ,
    from alaska to argentina ,this is the propaganda they have been telling us , 24 hours a day.

    1) That to end the pandemic 70% of population need to be vaccinated.
    2) That to vaccinate because the virus will kill you . ( not true , only less than 2% of those that get the virus die and mostly elder people.)
    3)That vaccines are "completely safe"
    4)That vaccines are "an act of love"
    5)They have been telling us for a week ,when russia launched first their vaccine ,that sputnik have not passed phase 3 trials ,that takes years that is not safe , but when pfizer launch their vaccine 2-3 weeks later to the market.. suddenly not passing phase 3 trials is a good thing. Rolling Eyes

    but when reports surface ,that people facing secondary serious effects...
    6) "oh its nothing" .. the risk of taking the vaccine is worth of it , "the benefits surpass" the consequences..

    7)then later they tell us ,that we need to vaccinate to avoid hospital or dead.. lol1 lol1 lol1

    Cool then after 70% of population vaccinated , that supposedly was enough to stop the pandemic ,now health institutions in anglo west ,they blame the non vaccinated for the pandemic to continue.
    and what 100% vaccinations.

    so if you get infected , is because "non vaccinated fault". Rolling Eyes yep israel doesn't exist, a fully vaccinated country with a spike in covid19. and lockdowns restarted again.

    9)they have been telling non stop that hospitals are "full" and all of them only "non vaccinated" people.


    and in the same day , we get 2 news that totally contradict this incident.

    oscar de la hoya , who was in very healthy and atletic and eating well ,preparing for another fight , ,uploaded a video in social media , making sure everyone understand the vaccine doesn't worked for him. in serious condition in hospital ,that barely could breath and major chest paint ,
    according to his own claims. and then i see a very rare admission ,(yesterday) in NBC (american mainstream media) news that a teacher fully vaccinated and his husband also fully vaccinated , both were hospitalized , and one died and the other survived.


    So why the **** they are pushing on us , this properly untested vaccines GArryb if they don't fucking
    work ,to prevent covid , to prevent vaccinations , to prevent death ? what's the fucking point then?
    to help people ,does not look to be their real motives ,because thousands of doctors in all places ,every day tell that cheap medicine against malaria and against ebola, that have been used for many decades ,and is approved by the FDA , and available in all hospitals in the world since decades, can kill covid19.. but the anglo western fascist health industry is banning the use of any medicine that
    can help against covid19.. and all they only promote is their genetically experiments mRNA vaccines and nothing more. Not even the west recognize other nations vaccines.. neither interested in ever trying them. No

    so anyone with half a brain , will see the anglo western system doesn't care about saving lives ,
    all they care is about selling vaccines and only theirs.. and this was told in a conference too ,by
    the president of mexico , recently. A country that buys all the vaccines in the world and allow people
    to choose, told ,that american pharma industry is pressuring him ,to vaccinate children ,without showing him any certified studies that their vaccines are safe with children. and told that governments in the world ,cannot allow the pharma industry to dictate ,the vaccines every nation needs and how many shots , because what they care more is about selling vaccines , and not saving lives.

    So what's the fucking point of vaccinating , if you still will need to continue with facemask , lockdown
    ,still will get sick ,doesn't help you avoiding being hospitalized in grave condition ,and still the virus can kill you , regardless if vaccinate in full.

    and this is not mentioning ,the potential of serious adverse effects with permanent illness as hundred of thousands have faced , of the vaccine shot ,and the fact that thousands people have died from billions of pfizer and moderna shot. sometimes as fast as two hours of taking the shot.


    if anglo pharma vaccines were so safe , neither california and japan will be stopping vaccinations with them , for weeks for major serious side effects. and in japan case , completely returning 1.6 millions
    vials ,after 2 deaths and finding many metalic substances inside the pfizer vials.


    What will be the next lies then?
    -oh well you need a third shot to be safe.. and the other year a new mutation, then a fourth shot..
    then another mutation another booster shot.. and another and another .

    i don't know others ,but i rather face the viruses with my own natural defenses ,than to become an experimental laboratory rat every year of this highly unsafe and risky vaccines the corrupt anglo imperial system are promoting using a campaign of fear and lies,but that doesn't work in the end.
    and the only thing the western vaccines do ,is make things worse , because now is not only the virus
    that you need to be fight , but the experimental and risky vaccines too.. so if the virus will not kill you , there is a chance that the vaccine will do the job. british gov is now saying will vaccinate people children , even with parents refusal.. so welcome to the fascist anglo west world .

    What the west is doing have nothing to do saving lives , they are pushing absolute vaccination on healthy population ,including children , no matter what , and this in my book is the biggest form
    of tyranny , the world have seen ,worse than nazis concentration camps , because now half of the world the anglo world and their puppet allies ,are being transformed their countries into a giant concentration camp , for population indoctrination and absolute control through fear and lies.

    Defending evil, and their vaccines is not how you promote a better world. You actually become complicit in their crimes , by promoting the new world they want. From radical liberal anti women and anti family values being the new norm , to mandatory vaccinations every 6 months with genetical experiments. Thanks ,but No thanks. No



    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 30564
    Points : 31094
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:44 am


    But he is very very bad.. [ in his own words ] . that he couldn't breath and an horrible chest pain.

    Yup... that is what the virus does... have you not been paying attention?

    Vann... do you have car insurance?

    Will you ever use it?

    Do you know if you will ever use it?

    For minor dings it is often cheaper to just ignore the damage or get it fixed yourself because the increased costs of losing your no claim bonus and increased fees to cover the costs of the repair.

    But you have it don't you... because there is a chance your car could get totalled and a chance some other cars might be involved and it might be your fault, so you might have a cheap car but hitting some expensive car makes insurance worth it... just in case.

    A vaccine is no guarantee of anything.

    For one person in New Zealand it was a death sentence, but I would say a heart attack would not be as unpleasant as spending two to three days suffocating in hospital... but don't quote me yet.

    We have less than 5 thousand people in New Zealand who have had Covid... the disease... and 26 people died because of that virus.

    We have had over 1 million New Zealanders vaccinated and one person died.

    Translate that to a country with a 340 million person population like the US...

    If 26 people in every 5 thousand die of Covid then in a population of 340 million, that would mean about 1.77 million people will die from Covid when everybody has it.

    We know for the WHO website that 39,000,000 Americans have had Covid and just under 640,000 died from it, so if the death rate in the US was the same as with New Zealand with 39 million infected there should be about 202 thousand dead.

    So in the US people are dying at a higher rate than New Zealand, but that will be because of population differences and of course the US got overwhelmed and overloaded hospitals that couldn't cope so perhaps a few of those that died would not have died if restrictions had gone in to place faster and therefore restricted the spread and effect of the disease.

    What I am telling you is that one person in a million has died here from the vaccine.. with a population of 340 million that would mean an estimated 340 people would die from the vaccine compared with if all 340 million Americans caught the virus and the death rate for the whole population was the same for those currently infected then about 5.7 million will die from the virus... of course the death rate from the disease might be higher because some of those people who were vaccinated could have otherwise died... the number dead in the US got to 500K really fast... unusually fast... but now it is only creeping up slowly.

    Either way, I am happy with my decisions... you are totally free to make your own choices

    The math is on my side and it is even better if you can get a better selection of choices in vaccines.
    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 704
    Points : 706
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:08 am

    In July Doctors for COVID Ethics published a letter addressed to Physicians underlining Four New Scientific Discoveries Regarding COVID-19 Immunity and Vaccines – Implications for Safety and Efficacy.

    "Doctors for Covid ethics has sent the following letter to tens of thousands of doctors in Europe, summarising four recent scientific findings critical to the COVID-19 vaccination program. The letter explains each finding as it relates to the biology of COVID-19 vaccines, including interactions with the immune system.

    Taken together, the letter warns that these new pieces of evidence force all physicians administering COVID-19 vaccines to re-evaluate the merits of COVID-19 vaccination, in the interests of their own ethical standing, and their patients’ safety and health."

    You can read the complete letter here >>
    https://doctors4covidethics.org/letter-to-physicians-four-new-scientific-discoveries-crucial-to-the-safety-and-efficacy-of-covid-19-vaccines/

    I will just highlight their main points:

    " Rapid and efficient memory-type immune responses occur reliably in virtually all unvaccinated individuals who are exposed to SARS-CoV-2. The effectiveness of further boosting the immune response through vaccination is therefore highly doubtful. Vaccination may instead aggravate disease through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)."

    " Spike protein molecules were produced within cells that are in contact with the bloodstream—mostly endothelial cells—and released into the circulation. This means that a) the immune system will attack those endothelial cells, and b) the circulating spike protein molecules will activate thrombocytes. Both effects will promote blood clotting. This explains the many clotting-related adverse events—stroke, heart attack, venous thrombosis—that are being reported after vaccination."

    Memory-type responses have also been documented with respect to T-cell-mediated immunity [5–7]. Overall, these findings indicate that our immune system efficiently recognizes SARS-CoV-2 as “known” even on first contact. Severe cases of the disease thus cannot be ascribed to lacking immunity. Instead, severe cases might very well be caused or aggravated by pre-existing immunity through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE, see below)."

    "The goal of the vaccination is to stimulate production of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, but we now know that such antibodies can and will be rapidly generated by everyone upon the slightest viral challenge, even without vaccination.

    Severe lung infections always take many days to develop, which means that if the antibodies generated by the memory response are needed, they will arrive on time. Therefore, vaccination is unlikely to provide significant benefit with respect to the prevention of severe lung infection."

    " Even though the antibody response to the first injection is of the memory type, the small time lag after the injection may mitigate adverse reactions, because the abundance of spike protein on the cells in the blood vessel walls and in other tissues may have already passed its peak when the antibodies arrive.

    The situation changes dramatically with the second injection. Then the spikes are produced and protrude into the bloodstream that is already swarming with both reactive lymphocytes and antibodies. The antibodies will cause the complement system [9,10] and also neutrophil granulocytes to attack the spike protein-bearing cells. The possible consequences of all-out self-attack by the immune system are frightening."

    "With several virus families—in particular with Dengue virus, but also with coronaviruses—antibodies can aggravate rather than mitigate disease. This occurs because certain cells of the immune system take up antibody-tagged microbes and destroy them. If a virus particle to which antibodies have bound is taken up by such a cell, but it then manages to evade destruction, it may instead start to multiply within the cell. Overall, the antibody will then have enhanced the replication of the virus. Clinically, this antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) can cause a hyperinflammatory response (a “cytokine storm”) that will amplify the damage to the lungs, liver and other organs of our body."

    "Attempts to develop vaccines to the original SARS virus, which is closely related to SARS-CoV-2, repeatedly failed due to ADE. The vaccines did induce antibodies, but when the vaccinated animals were subsequently infected with the virus, they became more ill than the unvaccinated controls"

    "Conclusion

    The collective findings discussed above clearly show that the benefits of vaccination are highly doubtful. In contrast, the harm the vaccines do is very well substantiated, with more than 15.000 vaccination-associated deaths now documented in the EU drug adverse events database (EudraVigilance), and over 7.000 more deaths within the UK and the US [13].

    ALL PHYSICIANS MUST RECONSIDER THE ETHICAL ISSUES SURROUNDING COVID-19 VACCINATION."

    kvs likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10623
    Points : 10770
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:32 pm

    So now we have to have appeals about how the immune system functions without vaccines as if vaccines are actually doing the
    work fighting the infection. This is a Brave New World of Orwellian Memory Hole public information. How did humans and other
    animals survive infections before if they needed booster shots of vaccines?

    The Fauci et al. false medicine propaganda claims that antibodies are forgotten without booster shots. In reality, the issue is that
    vaccines do not infect you properly so your immune system is not forced to properly respond. You may get some symptoms but note
    how they typically happen when you get the second dose. This is unique to vaccines and not real world infections with actual
    viruses and bacteria. No second dose is necessary for real infection for the immune system to learn. The virus keeps reproducing
    itself and the body has to keep fighting it. This is waves and waves of "booster shots". For mRNA, adenovirus vector or classic
    vaccines, the response is to inert virus proteins. The adenovirus has a pattern similar to an actual infection but humans overcome
    the adenovirus fast and already have antibodies that target non Covid-19 protein modifications.

    Only vaccines require a booster shot.



    Cowboy's daughter and Mir like this post

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 704
    Points : 706
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:32 pm

    This is beyond any doubt the greatest medical experiment [read genocide] in the history of the human race. I think I'll give it a miss, but for those that are eager to participate - be my guest.

    Cowboy's daughter likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10623
    Points : 10770
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:24 pm

    Mir wrote:This is beyond any doubt the greatest medical experiment [read genocide] in the history of the human race. I think I'll give it a miss, but for those that are eager to participate - be my guest.

    Not everyone is this free. Here in Justin "Skippy" Trudeau's woke toilet we are coerced to take mRNA vaccines. For example college students
    and government workers will have to take vaccines even if they are only remotely connected to study or work. That's right, even if you are
    not an exposure risk to anyone, you still have to GMO yourself because mRNA vaccines are the only vaccines.

    I am prepared to take the AZ vaccine, but not the mRNA human engineering potion. Mark my words, several years later we will have complications
    as with Thalidomide. Then Fauci and all of his mentally challenged sycophants will claim that "nobody could have foreseen these complications" as if
    we have no other and demonstrably safer vaccines.



    miketheterrible likes this post

    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 704
    Points : 706
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:55 pm

    Yes we have similar issues here with some companies demanding their workers to be vaccinated and even our government is contemplating this - despite early promises that no one will be forced to take any vaccine. Forcing this onto the people goes completely against our famous Constitution so they can expect vicious legal battles and protests to follow if they want to force this issue.

    There will most certainly be major complications to follow for the vaccinated (esp mRNA) but as you say these people will just wash their hands in "dumbfounded innocence" and shed a couple of crocodile tears before they pop the champagne.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9241
    Points : 9344
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  JohninMK Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:12 pm

    Very sobering reading.

    Article based on a new report from a proper UK Government agency. The charts mentioned are at the link, they didn't copy across.

    Because of the threats now being made to give an experimental Covid-19 injection to children against the advice of the JCVI, and the confirmation that vaccine passports will be introduced in the United Kingdom from October, you’re probably not aware that Public Health England have released a report at precisely the same time which reveals 70% of Covid-19 deaths since February are people who had been vaccinated.

    The report titled ‘SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England’, is the 22nd technical briefing on alleged variants of concern in the United Kingdom and makes for extremely interesting reading once you realise what the statistics are actually telling us.

    PHE have compiled a helpful table which shows the number of alleged confirmed Delta variant cases in the UK alongside the number of alleged deaths due to the variant. The table shows that since the 1st February 2021 up to the 29th August 2021 there have been 492,528 alleged confirmed cases of the Delta variant. Of these 144,067 had been confirmed in the past 28 days alone.

    The data shows that people who are not vaccinated account for just 44% of the alleged confirm Covid cases, whilst those who are fully vaccinated account for 23% of the alleged confirmed cases. A further 16% of the alleged cases are people who had received one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine at least 21 days prior to their alleged confirmed Covid-19 infection.

    As you can see from the above table nearly twice as many people who are not vaccinated account for confirmed cases of Covid-19 than those who are fully vaccinated. However when you include the number to have received one dose of a Covid-19 injection the number of cases among the vaccinated group (222,693) actually surpasses the number that have been recorded among the unvaccinated population.

    When the Covid-19 vaccines were given emergency use authorisation the authorities did not have a clue as to whether they would work. The limited trials carried out only measured whether or not a vaccinated person suffered serious disease if infected with Covid-19, they did not measure whether a vaccinated person could still become infected with Covid-19, and they did not measure whether or not a vaccinated person could still spread the virus in line with the mainstream accepted germ theory.

    It is claimed that the vaccines reduce the chances of suffering serious illness if infected with Covid-19 significantly, so although the vaccinated population actually surpasses the number of infections recorded among the unvaccinated population you would assume that the opposite would be seen in the number of people who have allegedly died to the Delta variant?

    Because we have been told time and time again that the Covid-19 vaccines are our only route back to normal and we must come forward, roll up our sleeves and get the jab when called upon to do so. So the vaccines must surely do what they say on the tin?

    That must be why they are so desperate to give an experimental injection to children, even though they are already at negligible risk of suffering serious disease. Perhaps the latest Public Health England data shows that risk would be reduced to zero?

    Unfortunately, it looks as if we have been lied to and instead of the Covid-19 vaccines being our route back to normal they are instead quite the opposite. Because the data published by Public Health England shows us that the number of alleged deaths due to the Delta variant are not just higher among those who have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, they are astronomically higher.

    The total number of deaths to have occurred since February 2021 involving the Delta Covid-19 variant that have been linked to vaccination status total 1,698. Of these just 30% have been among the unvaccinated population, despite the fact most second vaccinations were administered between April and June.

    Whereas fully vaccinated account for 64.25% of Covid-19 deaths since February 2021, and when including the partly vaccinated in those numbers they account for 70%. However, it’s important to note that many of the deaths that occurred in the partly vaccinated population may have actually been people who had received two doses of a Covid-19 injection due to the fact PHE does not regard them as having had two doses if it has not been two weeks since they had the second dose.

    But what does this mean in terms of the risk of death if infected with the Delta Covid-19 variant? Well it means the risk of death increases significantly in those who have been fully vaccinated.

    536 deaths have occurred among 219,716 confirmed cases in the unvaccinated population since February. This is a case fatality rate of 0.2%.

    Whereas 1,091 deaths have occurred among 113,823 cases among the fully vaccinated population. This is a case fatality rate of 1%.

    This means the Covid-19 injections seem to be increasing the risk of death due to Covid-19 by 400% rather than reducing the risk of death by 95% as claimed by the vaccine manufacturers, Public Health bodies, and the Government, and now they want to give this experimental, deadly treatment to your children.


    https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/05/latest-phe-report-reveals-the-vaccinated-account-for-70-percent-of-covid-19-deaths-since-february/

    Mir likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10623
    Points : 10770
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:28 pm

    This article omits a show-stopper detail. The age profile of the vaccinated deaths and the non vaccinated group. I suspect that
    the deaths are mostly people over 50 years of age and that the non vaccinated group is weighted towards younger people. So
    it is an apples and oranges comparison.

    The reason for this suspicion is that the elderly were vaccinated first in the UK, Canada and elsewhere. Also, the vaccination "resisters"
    are probably not uniformly distributed with age and are skewed to younger people who feel more comfortable with their immortality.

    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9241
    Points : 9344
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  JohninMK Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:38 pm

    kvs wrote:This article omits a show-stopper detail.   The age profile of the vaccinated deaths and the non vaccinated group.    I suspect that
    the deaths are mostly people over 50 years of age and that the non vaccinated group is weighted towards younger people.    So
    it is an apples and oranges comparison.

    The reason for this suspicion is that the elderly were vaccinated first in the UK, Canada and elsewhere.   Also, the vaccination "resisters"
    are probably not uniformly distributed with age and are skewed to younger people who feel more comfortable with their immortality.

    Maybe, but even if they are skewed those results are still sobering.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9241
    Points : 9344
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:48 am

    More analysis (not by me)

    See table on pages 21-22 https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1014926/Technical_Briefing_22_21_09_02.pdf

    Age ≥ 50
    For vaccinated people (2 doses), we have: 1054 deaths out of 51420 cases, therefore 2% fatality
    For unvaccinated people, we have: 437 deaths out of 6724 case, therefore 6.5% fatality

    The conclusion is that vaccination significantly reduces the risk of death due to covid-delta variant.

    Age < 50
    For vaccinated people (2 doses), we have: 37 deaths out of 62403 cases, therefore 0.06% fatality
    For unvaccinated people, we have: 99 deaths out of 212989 cases, therefore 0.05% fatality

    We have to account for some self-selection: people who choose the vaccine are more likely to have underlying health conditions than those who eschew it. Still, the data doesn't conclusively show risk reduction for this age group.


    EDIT put in italics to show these particular conclusions are not mine. Should have done it when posted but forgot.


    Last edited by JohninMK on Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5089
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:16 am

    JohninMK wrote:More analysis (not by me)

    The conclusion is that vaccination significantly reduces the risk of death due to covid-delta variant.
    .


    The analysis is not yours , but the conclusions are  yours.

    You know very well JohnnMK , that the UK government is corrupt to the bone , and lies and cheat
    and steal , that have been lying and lying about every thing they doing in syria , in ukraine and in iraq.  That is supporting international terrorism , like all their anglo allies too. .

    According to your own government official data , putin out of boredom ,gave the order to launch a chemical attack on 4 March 2018 in the city of Salisbury, England on open day in a park , To kill father and his daughter , the father a former traitor ,that putin himself released  from prison .
    and that somehow a chemical that was made to kill thousand , failed to kill a father and her daughter
    in a direct attack.  To add more insult to people intelligence , they later claimed that Mr Dumb Putin ,
    failed AGAIN to kill Navalny in Russia, when using again the same substance.    Rolling Eyes

    it means that just because a piece of paper claims that , does not necessarily means anything.
    is just pure propaganda and lies and manipulation of statistics.

    Part of how this manipulation of covid19 statistics are explained here...  , not by me,  no no no no.
    but by real doctors ,in california , how the Anglo american federal government manipulate and inflate covid19 numbers in the entire nation.  in doctor Erickson own words.. he told quote " Why they doing this , to make the virus worse than it really is ? i think so. " .  They inflating covid19 numbers , to fear monger scare population into giving away their freedoms , in change for the government "saving their lives". This is not first time they do this . they used terrorism , in 2001 , after the FBI attacks on world trade center , to fear scare monger society , about to give away their freedoms ,in the name
    of "Security" , of "saving their lives" , justify endless wars , far away in foreign lands , to "fight terrorist" , and we know how the entire thing played.. 20 years in afghanistan and decades in iraq and now same with syria ,and Russia exposed how the anglo west are in bed with international terrorism ,they were supposed to be fighting.


    and we all know that UK are partners in crime with united states ,in their false flag , they all copy each other , and agree on everything ,when it comes to doing corruption and false flag -inside jobs operations as this pandemic we are facing today.

    That depending in which side you believe , west vs east ,US government is pushing that the virus escaped from a chinese lab.. while the chinese are saying the sarscov2 virus escaped from an american lab.  So which ever side is correct is not the most important thing, because both sides agree the virus was not released by nature but instead by a man made institution.  And the best news possible will be the accident story in china , because God saves us , if it was from Fort detrick where the virus came , and passed to china and the world in an olympics.  If China is right , it means we are facing a biological war ,and the first shot launched by the "freedom loving" anglo west. and then it means ,we could be in this pandemic forever ,for decades , for the rest of this generation ,until the west and east solve their differences.. if china is correct ,we are facing today a world war 3 ,and the weapons used are very high tech bioweapons , designed not for mass destruction of lives , but for economy destruction instead , by contamination of everyone with a virus. And this version ,what china told is happening ,is unfortunately the most likely one ,that appears to be correct, it will match US andd UK economic war against china ,before the pandemic started, and they simply switched to virus attacks , to finish the job ,to bring down chinese economy , so they don't over take the anglo western system leadership in the world.  


    Your own prime minister Boris johson ,was caught lying right on tv , contradicting himself in the most shameful way ,by german television , when in a major interview to them , Boris  clearly told ,that the laboratory chief from uk ,"told him"  directly ,and "for real" a cool story , that Russia was behind the novichok attack on UK , later the chief director , deny this conversation ever happened and told that there is no way to know , what the poison substance is ,until they finish the lab studies that takes weeks..  lol1

    This point to another question is how can UK Government know what is "novishock"  ,without having something first to compare it.  Neutral   So the only way to compare and label it ,with novishock ,is to have that poison already in their labs too..  Cool


    But because the average masses don't pay attention to details , and the media machinery support the corrupt UK government ,they can get away with any lie and population will do nothing about it ,for being trained for decades to blindly trust their official data government institutions to whatever thing they say.

    That said ,it can be very very easy for the the anglo system ,Whether is US or UK or Canada or australia ,etc,, any of the woke countries ,to lie and cheat and manipulate any data ,to fool society into any trap. Because they control the system ,and internet that organize the world ,and their mega giant corporate media and newspaper and television and entertainment aparatus ,and technology social media giants are there to cover them , with their lies and the official gov institutions too.  

    So i don't buy any of that information at all..  the best kind of immunity is the natural one ,that every human being have in their own bodies. And streghtening your system of defenses , is the best way to a healthy life, not with bullshit genetical experiments vaccines or trombozeneca either.

    The anglo system , will tell you ,that you can't live now ,without 2-3 vaccine shots per year for covid ,but this is a total lie. and they use fear to get population to give up their freedom and their power ,for allowing their government "to save them" into a trap. of a total population control , the biggest form of tyranny ever ,is what it at risk , ,thanks to their experimental trojan horse vaccines ,that comes with undocumented metalic surprises inside.  If you give away your government , the power to choose for you , the substances that will flow into your blood  ,every year ,every 6 months, and you can't oppose this , then they literary own you , can get rid of entire population , by region ,or by ethnicity or by politics preference ,and dictate what you and your family will do ,when and where and how.  the government can ask society their children ,their daughters ,their wife as sexual slaves ,and society will cooperate . all the government needs to do ,is tell people ,that their next schedule vaccine shot could be infested with cancer or aids or something worse.. and people will get the message , will not oppose.  this mandatory vaccinations , and not allowing people to work without them ,is the biggest form of tyranny you can think of.. this is worse than hitler concentration camps,multipplied by a million , so time to wake up to the biggest fraud in human history .
    a pandemic that is not natural made ,but by nations with evil intentions.

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5089
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:16 am

    GarryB wrote:
    What I am telling you is that one person in a million has died here from the vaccine.. with a population of 340 million that would mean an estimated 340 people would die from the vaccine compared with if all 340 million Americans caught the virus and the death rate for the whole population was the same for those currently infected then about 5.7 million will die from the virus... of course the death rate from the disease might be higher because some of those people who were vaccinated could have otherwise died... the number dead in the US got to 500K really fast... unusually fast... but now it is only creeping up slowly.

    Either way, I am happy with my decisions... you are totally free to make your own choices

    The math is on my side and it is even better if you can get a better selection of choices in vaccines.



    Your math is bogus , because you base your arguments in official data released by totally unthrustworthy anglo empire controlled country .Countries controlled by the rockefellers/rothchild criminal banking system, As new zealand ,australia , canada , uk and america are.  No


    And comparing cars with vaccines is out of touch with reality .

    cars are things that people do control, not the government.  this is totally the opposite
    of vaccines ,that the government is the one in control of them ,and only them, and they pushing
    into mandatory forced vaccination into all in society ,healthy or not , including children.

    So if you are afraid of cars ,you have the option to avoid driving.. but you can't avoid the experimental vaccines that everyone knows can kill people or cause permanent injuries as it have happened.

    and the f-u-c-k-i-n-g fact that you conventiently choose to ignore ,is that the government ,once
    the mandatory system is in place and everyone is obeying , that they can...

    things that you completely ignore..

    with mandatory vaccines for going outside,,for living and earning money on the entire population.

    1) They can put absolutely anything they want inside your blood, and without telling you  

    cancer ,aids , ebola , parasites, metals in your brain.. this is why is important to not allow any government in the world to have full control exactly what goes inside your blood .

    2) There can  be several vaccines using the same name and label. killer shots for poor cities ,people living in wellfare ,and true vaccines for the rich neighboorhood loyal to the system. a pfizer/moderna for whites, and one for blacks, another for latins, and another for asians, and with different things inside, depending of the results they want , in genocide of population.  so whenever they want to get rid of any place or city or population group , or political rivals ,they can eliminate them stealthily under the nose of the entire population and blame their deaths on a new mutation of a new virus.  Rolling Eyes        

    So this can allow the anglo system ,to murder , (whenever they choose to do it) millions and millions of their entire population , whenever they desire to do it.. not like is happening now , but how it could happen in the near of several years in the future. and get away with crime later by blaming it
    on a virus . No

    so anyone with half a brain ,will know instantly how dangerous is to give so much power to a government , the power to control exactly what things will go into your blood , every 6 months.
    this kind of power , allows your freedom loving governments ,that you are happy , to blackmail
    population with nothing less than their health. and get away with any crime later , as i told by blaming it on a new mutation of the virus. Rolling Eyes

    i don't thin garryb you are stupid , your problem is dishonest instead.
    you will not take a forced vaccine shot of north korean president , if they demanded you to take it.
    you will neither take a vaccine shot from terrorist , will you ?
    but how about terrorist government ,that finance and arm terrorism and controls their media and pharma industry.. will you be wiling to trust in your government , and take the vaccine if they tell you
    "is safe". ?  your physician doctors are not genetical engineers, this are way above what they studied .and they have no way to verify what it is inside those vaccines ,if the trap ,the poison is hidden at the nano level. So most doctors will have to just trust blindly in their government and the pharma industry and federal agencies ,the government also control , and just recommend the vaccine , to their patients.. (just like the fully vaccinated doctor merkola did it) but that later he regretted doing so , after discovering through independent investigation to other more capable in the subject of vaccine building and genetical engineering ,what they were really doing ,to avoid like cancer those mRNA vaccines.


    So it is fine Garryb is your are happy , with your wonderful life and your wonderful freedom loving system   , happy with the results of the vaccine.. but you can't say the vaccines are safe , by ignoring the thousands of people killed , or ignoring the fact that they can put anything they want ,any time they choose.. and selectively start an ethnic cleansing of population , specially those they don't like ,and later avoid any responsibility by blaming it in a new virus.. because they control the vaccine ,the media and the statistics.. the average joe in the population will have no way to know what's really going on , if people start dying in the many thousands or even millions.

    all those official numbers your anglo system tells you , can be all made up.  it proof nothing at all , that the vaccine works..  the real killing ,the real genocide will start ,when all population accept this violation of their freedoms and accept this yearly or each 6months forced vaccinations.. this is when
    they will  have the option on the table ,to get rid of millions and millions and millions of very stupid and dumb people , who trusted this vaccines ,and later blame it on a new virus,, or blame it on iran, or china or russia.. and get away with a major genocide on their own population and avoid  a full scale civil war ,a revolution ,(which is what they fear) , to take down their governments and their tyrannical system.

    so the data you see today, is totally irrelevant. if they have control of what they put inside in your blood, they can at any time , any day , any month ,any year of their choice ,any government with such power ,that is evil , can pick and choose ,exactly who will die and who will not and do it at a big scale of many thousands or millions per day ,and later blame it on novichok or new covid variant or aliens from space. And stupid will continue to be stupid and blindly trust them.

    no government in the world ,not even putin's russia, or yin ping china should be allowed to control ,what substances runs into everyone blood. This opens the door for complete tyranny to one day use that power ,for slavery of the entire human race. how stupid people can be ,that don't see this very worrying imminent danger?  This is the reason why democracy exist, and freedom of choice existed in the past.. so that society can fight back tyrannical government ,whenever they show up.. today they are taking down all those checks.. in tyranny , so that society no longer have any freedom ,if government control people health ,they can control totally society , all the way to their living rooms.   If you are happy with that ,is either for massive ignorance , or perhaps maybe your values and integrity are very low. and total slavery of humanity is great for you.  No

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 30564
    Points : 31094
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:11 am

    My sister's gay and her SO was all telling me how dumb I am for not getting second dosage.

    You are an adult and can do as you please... but I would say it is a bit strange... if you think of it as prescribed medication (which kills more people in the US than anything else really so just because it is prescribed does not make it safe per say...) if you get a medicine that needs to be taken in two doses then I would think it would make basic common sense to either take both doses or none.

    Taking one dose is taking the risk of the medicine, but without the full coverage that both doses should provide.

    You are essentially weakening the ability of the vaccine to do what you want it to do... which is of course allow you to return to normality and reduce your risk of death or serious debilitating effects of covid.

    @Vann.

    yeah, fine... we get it... governments are evil and everything they say is a trick to murder you because they now know you are on to them and their evil schemes.

    But before you go on some shooting rampage or knife stabbing rampage... get over yourself.

    If they wanted to kill you you would probably already be dead, and if they do want to kill off a random portion of the human population then that random portion of the population is probably already as good as dead.

    Western governments have done a lot of terrible things and will continue to do so, but living your life shut up at home refusing vaccination is going to be very limiting... and if you think you can fake it and get a false vaccination certificate... well they probably wont inject you with anything in prison... except sperm.
    Mir
    Mir

    Posts : 704
    Points : 706
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:15 am

    On 1 September 2021 this noteworthy piece appeared on RT. Definitely something one should read.

    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/533624-digital-health-pass-democracy-threat/

    "The medical-industrial complex, like the military-industrial complex, is a threat to democracy"

    Vann7 and Kiko like this post


    Sponsored content

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:07 pm