High-speed attack unmanned aerial vehicle "Grom"
As reported , the Kronshtadt Group at the International military-technical forum Army-2020, which will be held in Kubinka from 23 to 29 August 2020, will, among other things, present for the first time materials on the Grom high-speed attack unmanned aerial vehicle being developed. which is being created in accordance with the now popular concept of the "Loyal Wingman" - an unmanned aerial vehicle designed to interact with and under the control of manned combat aircraft.
According to preliminary advertising data, the Grom UAV has the following purpose:
- to work as a “wingman” in the forward attacking echelon in cooperation with manned aircraft;
- opening and destruction of military and object air defense systems;
- defeat by guided high-precision weapons of ground targets in tactical and operational-tactical depth;
- defeat of surface targets and coastal objects;
- performing intelligence functions.
Wingspan - 10 m
Height - 3.8 m
Length - 13.8 m
Maximum takeoff weight - 7000 kg
Maximum combat load - 2000 kg