Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+45
Werewolf
ArgentinaGuard
ALAMO
Mir
TMA1
Tsavo Lion
LMFS
limb
lyle6
nero
franco
higurashihougi
PhSt
lancelot
nomadski
Backman
Regular
Gazputin
hoom
calripson
Isos
ZoA
GarryB
GunshipDemocracy
andalusia
Hole
Arrow
AlfaT8
Svyatoslavich
Airman
Singular_Transform
Kimppis
Firebird
PapaDragon
Tingsay
Odin of Ossetia
George1
T-47
miketheterrible
JohninMK
Vann7
Viktor
Big_Gazza
Rmf
kvs
49 posters

    Anti-Putin Discussion

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 35362
    Points : 35888
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  GarryB Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:03 am


    Well, of course, they can, lots of vets who served and operated the same equipment are among them.

    There is no evidence of that...

    More importantly why did the Ukrainians have air defence missiles of that type there... the rebels had no planes.

    The rebels shot down plenty of Ukrainian planes and didn't need to use BUK for any of those engagements.

    The rebels didn't control the airspace so why were Ukrainian ATC vectoring aircraft over a warzone... traditionally such things are a no no.

    To have a working IFF they would need a structure consisting of a C&C vehicle AND launcher, while they MIGHT have a launcher itself.

    You don't need an IFF system... that aircraft would be transmitting its civilian information to make it appear on ATC radar... the same transmission information should appear on the BUK system too.

    And you are assuming they would want to keep a recently captured air defence near the front lines where it would make sense for the Ukraine to try to destroy it considering the threat it represents to civilian and military air traffic.

    That makes it possible to shoot and aim, but not check the identity.

    Yeah, they are rebels who want to continue speaking Russian in their own country (Ukraine), they are not terrorists keen to shoot down any aircraft that flys within range.


    and the whole lecture with English translation, if someone is really interested to dig in.

    I already know it was a false flag operation by the west.

    Inexperienced crews could assume it was a Ukrainian transport (like those IL-76 & An-26 they dropped before);

    So why just shoot down one plane there were dozens of planes flying through that airspace every day... why not shoot them all down?

    or the SBU or Western agent planted there could press the button so Russia would be blamed.

    Who cares, this is a crime committed by the west who are murdering their own so they can impose sanctions on Russia... the western governments who are colluding with this bullshit are scum and should be facing a war crime tribunal.

    That Spanish ATC allegedly working in Kiev turned out to be fake & disappeared, along with other theories the Russian propaganda floated.

    The Air Traffic Controller worked for Kiev and did exactly what Kiev wanted and was therefore part of the murder plan... he has probably already been murdered and his body distributed over a very wide area of real estate to prevent him giving evidence about the Ukraine troops murdering these passengers and crew.

    Khodorkovsky

    The opinion of convicted criminals does not hold much weight in civilised society.

    GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, Hole and Broski like this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5780
    Points : 5762
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:42 am

    More importantly why did the Ukrainians have air defence missiles of that type there... the rebels had no planes.
    in case the RF VKS got involved- the doctrine requires they cover their forces at all times.
    The rebels shot down plenty of Ukrainian planes and didn't need to use BUK for any of those engagements.
    why not upgrade to be able to drop planes from further away?
    The rebels didn't control the airspace so why were Ukrainian ATC vectoring aircraft over a warzone... traditionally such things are a no no.
    they assumed there was no threat at such altitudes, & closing those corridors would cost them lost revenue.
    You don't need an IFF system... that aircraft would be transmitting its civilian information to make it appear on ATC radar... the same transmission information  should appear on the BUK system too.
    it should, but a mil. plane can transmit false signals or hide behind a civ. plane, not to mention EW interference from the air/ground.
    And you are assuming they would want to keep a recently captured air defence near the front lines where it would make sense for the Ukraine to try to destroy it considering the threat it represents to civilian and military air traffic.
    they would try to hide/use it sparingly.
    Yeah, they are rebels who want to continue speaking Russian in their own country (Ukraine), they are not terrorists keen to shoot down any aircraft that flys within range.
    as if no1 else ever shot down planes by mistake. It was not a top notch PVO unit operating top of the line latest AD system, mind u.
    I already know it was a false flag operation by the west.
    of course, it neatly fits ur world view.
    Inexperienced crews could assume it was a Ukrainian transport (like those IL-76 & An-26 they dropped before);
    So why just shoot down one plane there were dozens of planes flying through that airspace every day... why not shoot them all down?
    they just got the Buk & it was the 1st plane they were ready to shoot, under wartime duress.
    or the SBU or Western agent planted there could press the button so Russia would be blamed.
    Who cares, this is a crime committed by the west who are murdering their own so they can impose sanctions on Russia...
    I doubt they would risk a scandal after it was proven so. The EU isn't as obsessed with sanctions as the US to do that, by any stretch.
    That Spanish ATC allegedly working in Kiev turned out to be fake & disappeared, along with other theories the Russian propaganda floated.
    The Air Traffic Controller worked for Kiev and did exactly what Kiev wanted and was therefore part of the murder plan...
    no, he was never ATC, just posed as 1 in Russian propaganda.
    Khodorkovsky
    The opinion of convicted criminals does not hold much weight in civilised society.
    the Russian courts r subservient to the Kremlin; those who rule there use the criminal justice system to stay in power while pretending to be civilized. A convicted criminal under 1 regime may turn to be a hero & martyr under a new regime that comes next. Recall Gandhi, Havel, Valesa, & Mandela, to name a few.
    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3986
    Points : 3988
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  ALAMO Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:12 am

    GarryB wrote:
    There is no evidence of that...

    Why do you ask for "evidence" of something that is obvious?
    I can't get rid of a feeling, that you really have no bloody idea how the SU worked in real.
    We talk a 4+ mln conscripted army.
    Each and any male in all the countries created after the dissolution of SU who is 50+ is skilled military personnel, some of them battle-hardened.
    In 5-6 mln population for both LNR and DNR, there are trained air defence veterans, and that is crystal clear.
    Ukrainian army is a conscript one, too - so in 30 years of its existence, of course, the younger generation was trained to operate systems they have on hands.
    There is really no point in discussing that other than a waste of time.

    GarryB wrote:
    More importantly why did the Ukrainians have air defence missiles of that type there... the rebels had no planes.

    But the Russians did.

    GarryB wrote:
    The rebels shot down plenty of Ukrainian planes and didn't need to use BUK for any of those engagements.

    There is a single claim that Buk was used to down a Mig-29 in 2014, but as it came from Ukr sources only, and the ones associated to maydan brothel, we can take it with a cup of salt.

    GarryB wrote:
    You don't need an IFF system... that aircraft would be transmitting its civilian information to make it appear on ATC radar... the same transmission information  should appear on the BUK system too.

    Not at all, there are simple antennas for directional search and assisting the missile only. For Buk-M1 some new radar algorithms were provided, and in theory, it SHOULD distinguish the civilian target without command post&battery radar assistance, but this is not the case as it was an older missile and system.

    GarryB wrote:
    And you are assuming they would want to keep a recently captured air defence near the front lines where it would make sense for the Ukraine to try to destroy it considering the threat it represents to civilian and military air traffic.

    I assume perfectly nothing, this case is clear to me.

    GunshipDemocracy likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13806
    Points : 13951
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  kvs Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:08 pm

    Driving in and then out a single Buk system just to shoot down a civilian jet takes the cake for retarded propaganda smear.

    I repeat: No military or political (psychological) value from such a stunt.

    But motive is no longer required. It is merely enough to assert "ebil Rosshians" and then do some hand waving about plausibility
    and who could have done what. Note a total lack of any real forensic evidence. The Dutch actually had a fully intact Buk missile
    casing at one of their PR stunts. What sort of retard would sit there and think: hey that's real evidence. How the frell would
    a missile casing remain intact after dropping from a height well over the 1 km (it was being fired at a high zenith target)? Even
    having it fall from 100 meters will pancake it. The frelling casing is a shell and not a solid hunk of metal.

    To preempt the retards: there was no evidence of any damage consistent with pancaking (go ahead an bend some sheet metal
    180 degrees and hammer the bend, and then see what happens when you try to restore it). Why would the Dutch feel the need
    to restore the casing?



    GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5630
    Points : 5658
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:53 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    And you are assuming they would want to keep a recently captured air defence near the front lines where it would make sense for the Ukraine to try to destroy it considering the threat it represents to civilian and military air traffic.

    That makes it possible to shoot and aim, but not check the identity.

    Yeah, they are rebels who want to continue speaking Russian in their own country (Ukraine), they are not terrorists keen to shoot down any aircraft that flys within range.




    you dont get it. Anybody opposing US imposed junta is a terrorist. BTW wasn't guerrillas on Hitler's occupied countries called bandits?




    I already know it was a false flag operation by the west.


    The funny thing is where are all those sat photos form CIA?
    Why Dutch govt only accepts dubious Ukro Junta arguments but Malaysian and Russian ar rejected by default?
    Why Dutch govt made confidential some information about Malysina airliner downing?

    oh enough rhetorical questions. Laughing Laughing Laughing


    There is the only one why after 7 fucking years there was no proof found against Russians or Ukrainian rebels?






    Khodorkovsky

    The opinion of convicted criminals does not hold much weight in civilised society.


    Criminal who ordered to kill couple of people. Not only stole billions. I wont say about what kind of Russian he was. I dotn want to be called anti-Semite.

    kvs, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13806
    Points : 13951
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  kvs Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:27 pm

    A lot of these gangsters from the 1990s were citizens of Israel and moved to hide there. So bringing up their ethnic background
    is fully appropriate. But the point is their clear lack of any characteristics as Russian citizens who would care about Russia
    and not to bring up anti-Semitic talking points. These criminals are not ethnic representatives and proxies.

    GarryB likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 35362
    Points : 35888
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  GarryB Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:30 am

    in case the RF VKS got involved- the doctrine requires they cover their forces at all times.

    Bullshit.

    If the RF got involved Kiev would be smoking ruins.

    why not upgrade to be able to drop planes from further away?

    Because planes further away were not the problem.

    they assumed there was no threat at such altitudes, & closing those corridors would cost them lost revenue.

    Bullshit. There own units deployed there could reach those altitudes... and if they actually believed Russia was helping the rebels they would know no altitude would be safe.

    it should, but a mil. plane can transmit false signals or hide behind a civ. plane, not to mention EW interference from the air/ground.

    I doubt the Ukrainian military aircraft could but if that was the case they would still not fire... or do you think they thought there was a Ukrainian plane there and shooting through this civilian plane they might get the Ukrainian plane too?

    Why would there be any ground based EW interference... the Ukraine claimed they used a Russian BUK that came from Russian territory and didn't start claiming that till after British Intel Bellend Cat fabricated evidence claiming such a thing happened, so no EW is likely or possible because as far as they were aware at the time the only operational BUKs in the are were their own... why interfere with their own signals... maybe that is why the Orcs shot the plane down...

    they would try to hide/use it sparingly.

    So why waste a missile on a high flying airliner like target?

    as if no1 else ever shot down planes by mistake. It was not a top notch PVO unit operating top of the line latest AD system, mind u.


    So why waste missiles on every plane that flys past... especially considering that was a corridor being used by hundreds of airliners a week at the time...

    The simple answer is that they would not.



    of course, it neatly fits ur world view.

    It neatly fits their world view.... they know you losers are fucking idiots and will get worked up over any little war crime they fabricate.

    they just got the Buk & it was the 1st plane they were ready to shoot, under wartime duress.

    So they were going to waste a missile on a non threatening target that they had no idea what it was or where it was going... funny that people have been able to go in to that area since to try to investigate and have not be shot on sight by these reckless idiots...

    I doubt they would risk a scandal after it was proven so. The EU isn't as obsessed with sanctions as the US to do that, by any stretch.

    Ironically the whole purpose of these war crimes by the west is to damage Russia but it seems to be making her stronger... how many random people are they prepared to kill till they work out it isn't working?

    no, he was never ATC, just posed as 1 in Russian propaganda.

    The aircraft was directed to be there by an ATC, that is the person I am talking about... you can make any other shit up you like... I guess it helps you sleep at night.

    the Russian courts r subservient to the Kremlin;

    There is no evidence of this. Putin can issue a pardon for anyone he pleases but he is not involved in court cases directly and neither he should be.

    The west on the other hand is the opposite... Trump ordering Canada to arrest a Chinese CEO of a big Chinese company to exert economic and political pressure on China... the US ordering Assange be locked up for being a journalist... tell me that western courts are like western media and are free and independent...

    those who rule there use the criminal justice system to stay in power while pretending to be civilized.

    Those who hold power in Russia were voted in by democratic election... can't really say the same about Biden... or Johnston...

    A convicted criminal under 1 regime may turn to be a hero & martyr under a new regime that comes next. Recall Gandhi, Havel, Valesa, & Mandela, to name a few.

    And many criminals avoid conviction by murdering everyone who will testify like Hilary Clinton and the Bush family.

    Why do you ask for "evidence" of something that is obvious?
    I can't get rid of a feeling, that you really have no bloody idea how the SU worked in real.
    We talk a 4+ mln conscripted army.
    Each and any male in all the countries created after the dissolution of SU who is 50+ is skilled military personnel, some of them battle-hardened.
    In 5-6 mln population for both LNR and DNR, there are trained air defence veterans, and that is crystal clear.
    Ukrainian army is a conscript one, too - so in 30 years of its existence, of course, the younger generation was trained to operate systems they have on hands.
    There is really no point in discussing that other than a waste of time

    Except that they haven't got any BUKs in their armed forces now or in the past, so the claim that a vehicle they don't use was sent from Russia to the region to shoot one missile and then high tail it back to Russia, or the backup claim that this was an Orc BUK that was captured in combat... a medium range SAM unlikely to be any where near any front lines at all, and of all their forces they managed to find some men trained to use it in time to use it immediately, but not so trained to recognise what a fucking airliner is, but then fire one missile and then... what... send it to Russia?

    The Ukraine denied they had any in the area. This lie was proven to be a lie when a video of a Ukrainian BUK of the correct version was shown being driven drunkenly though an urban setting.

    The Ukraine are lying.

    But the Russians did.

    What Russian planes... and how did they not manage to shoot any down?

    There is a single claim that Buk was used to down a Mig-29 in 2014, but as it came from Ukr sources only, and the ones associated to maydan brothel, we can take it with a cup of salt.

    But the Bellend photos show a BUK heading to Russia with one missile missing... did they manage to hit two planes with one missile... wow... these rebels must be truly BUK masters...


    Not at all, there are simple antennas for directional search and assisting the missile only. For Buk-M1 some new radar algorithms were provided, and in theory, it SHOULD distinguish the civilian target without command post&battery radar assistance, but this is not the case as it was an older missile and system.

    So assuming that is true, the system the Ukraine were operating in the area was unable to differentiate between civilian and military aircraft, but they still earned foreign currency herding airliners through like cattle to a slaughter house.

    No explanation about how they capture one TEL but not the rest of the battery and equipment... or how deep the rebel raid must have been to capture such a vehicle which would not normally operate any where near a front line.

    Driving in and then out a single Buk system just to shoot down a civilian jet takes the cake for retarded propaganda smear.

    I repeat: No military or political (psychological) value from such a stunt.

    But if you were dumb enough to do it you would still be smart enough to put a fucking tarp over the TEL so satellites couldn't see what it was...


    you dont get it. Anybody opposing US imposed junta is a terrorist. BTW wasn't guerrillas on Hitler's occupied countries called bandits?

    The various stories they come up with are all full of holes... could care less what labels they use...


    The funny thing is where are all those sat photos form CIA?

    Sat photos.... you mean radar recordings... HATO has radar equipment galore covering the entire area from the Baltic states and eastern europe as well as turkey... but nothing they can show anyone...

    I dotn want to be called anti-Semite.

    Anti Semite used to mean someone who hated Jews, but these days it means someone Israel hates.


    Airbornewolf and kvs like this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5780
    Points : 5762
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:00 am

    in case the RF VKS got involved- the doctrine requires they cover their forces at all times.
    Bullshit. If the RF got involved Kiev would be smoking ruins.
    its already involved in a hybrid war; if they sent their tanks, they can send panes to help the rebels. We already discussed that, so pl. don't waste my time dismissing it.
    why not upgrade to be able to drop planes from further away?
    Because planes further away were not the problem.
    I'm sure there was a reason to give them Buk- how about high flying US drones that regularly come there from Sicily?
    they assumed there was no threat at such altitudes, & closing those corridors would cost them lost revenue.
    Bullshit. There own units deployed there could reach those altitudes... and if they actually believed Russia was helping the rebels they would know no altitude would be safe.
    up to that point it didn't escalate to those altitudes- if they knew about the Buk in rebels' hands, those corridors above them would be closed. Why risk a shootdown, lawsuits & intl. condemnation for not doing it, not to mention revenue losses?
    it should, but a mil. plane can transmit false signals or hide behind a civ. plane, not to mention EW interference from the air/ground.
    I doubt the Ukrainian military aircraft could but if that was the case they would still not fire... or do you think they thought there was a Ukrainian plane there and shooting through this civilian plane they might get the Ukrainian plane too?
    the rebels would shoot 1st & ask ?s later, to be safe, as they have no fighters of their own & been bombed by Ukr.AF before, with destruction & loss of civ. lives. An air corridor is more than a few miles wide & planes using it may often deviate every time they r over a given area. The Buk crew could also be new to the area & not aware of the local conditions.
    Why would there be any ground based EW interference... the Ukraine claimed they used a Russian BUK that came from Russian territory and didn't start claiming that till after British Intel Bellend Cat fabricated evidence claiming such a thing happened, so no EW is likely or possible because as far as they were aware at the time the only operational BUKs in the are were their own... why interfere with their own signals... maybe that is why the Orcs shot the plane down...
    their intel could know/suspect it was there; the rebels acted as they felt was necessary & in good faith: "better to be safe than sorry". What evidence is there that the British Intel fabricated it?
    they would try to hide/use it sparingly.
    So why waste a missile on a high flying airliner like target?
    the old Buk didn't cost them anything & big USAF UAVs r worthy targets, as Iran showed.
    as if no1 else ever shot down planes by mistake. It was not a top notch PVO unit operating top of the line latest AD system, mind u.
    So why waste missiles on every plane that flys past... especially considering that was a corridor being used by hundreds of airliners a week at the time...
    no civ. plane was their intended target; it was a mistake they & Russia paid for dearly.
    of course, it neatly fits ur world view.
    It neatly fits their world view.... they know you losers are fucking idiots and will get worked up over any little war crime they fabricate.
    no, in such cases we check & leave no stone unturned, ven if it appears that we been set up. The Russians & rebels r not any smarter, so pl. stop calling names here. How smart was NZ that allowed itself to be used in WWI & II, not to mention wars that followed, instead of declaring neutrality?
    they just got the Buk & it was the 1st plane they were ready to shoot, under wartime duress.
    So they were going to waste a missile on a non threatening target that they had no idea what it was or where it was going...
    they thought it was An-26 as phone/radio intercepts showed, & it tells how professional they r as the type can't fly that high & fast, or their radar wasn't working right.  
    funny that people have been able to go in to that area since to try to investigate and have not be shot on sight by these reckless idiots...
    they r smart enough to cooperate with investigations & not make things worse for themselves & Russia.
    I doubt they would risk a scandal after it was proven so. The EU isn't as obsessed with sanctions as the US to do that, by any stretch.
    Ironically the whole purpose of these war crimes by the west is to damage Russia but it seems to be making her stronger... how many random people are they prepared to kill till they work out it isn't working?
    by then Russia been sanctioned for years, so they knew it's not working, so killing their own people & blame Russia would only backfire on them, & that's why it doesn't make any sense.
    no, he was never ATC, just posed as 1 in Russian propaganda.
    The aircraft was directed to be there by an ATC, that is the person I am talking about...
    like dozens of other planes before, as u said, & immediately after- how far was it's route from the previous track? The Ukr. side could shoot it down 20-30miles away from that spot & still blame it on Russia.
    the Russian courts r subservient to the Kremlin;
    There is no evidence of this. Putin can issue a pardon for anyone he pleases but he is not involved in court cases directly and neither he should be.
    u r delusional.
    The west on the other hand is the opposite... Trump ordering Canada to arrest a Chinese CEO of a big Chinese company to exert economic and political pressure on China... the US ordering Assange be locked up for being a journalist... tell me that western courts are like western media and are free and independent...
    all that doesn't mean that Russia is heaven on Earth.
    those who rule there use the criminal justice system to stay in power while pretending to be civilized.
    Those who hold power in Russia were voted in by democratic election... can't really say the same about Biden... or Johnston...
    after several FSB apartment building explosions & resulting 2nd war in Chechnya which propelled Putin to where he is today. With his new Constitution, he can run for president 2 times more. It's a parody on democracy.
    ..a medium range SAM unlikely to be any where near any front lines at all, and of all their forces they managed to find some men trained to use it in time to use it immediately, but not so trained to recognise what a fucking airliner is, but then fire one missile and then... what... send it to Russia?
    the area is small, so the frontline isn't too far from anywhere there; who knows, may be they were drunk on that day & didn't pay attention; after the accident, they tried to hide the fact that Buk was there.
    No explanation about how they capture one TEL but not the rest of the battery and equipment... or how deep the rebel raid must have been to capture such a vehicle which would not normally operate any where near a front line.
    I suspect they got it from Russia but declared it was captured from the Ukr. side.
    But if you were dumb enough to do it you would still be smart enough to put a fucking tarp over the TEL so satellites couldn't see what it was...
    They could be in a hurry & with no tarp at hand. Since they in the West can figure out what's inside boxes unloaded from planes & ships, from their dimensions alone, a tarp won't help- it's only good to hide things from the ground observers.


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add text)
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13806
    Points : 13951
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  kvs Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:54 pm

    Hand waving plausibility arguments from TL based on his foaming at the mouth hate for Russians.

    One moronic claim after another (e.g. Russian airforce operating in the Donbass) which raises even more
    contradictions. But more hand waving and fantasy spew will fill in the gap.



    GarryB likes this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5780
    Points : 5762
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:39 pm

    It would be moronic if Ukrainians assumed that there isn't going to be  Russian SF, etc. & AF operating in & around rebel held Donbass.
    I have no deep hate nor great love for the Russians- they gave me my 1st language & many other good & bad experiences.

    There are many parties, but one homeland. Analytical videos of what is happening in the country. https://youtu.be/rqB9tDIcTw0
    https://youtu.be/xk-ZytslXpo

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54478319


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 35362
    Points : 35888
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  GarryB Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:53 am

    its already involved in a hybrid war; if they sent their tanks, they can send panes to help the rebels. We already discussed that, so pl. don't waste my time dismissing it.

    No. You are claiming they sent a single BUK vehicle... That would be stupid because it is designed and intended to operate as a battery... a single BUK vehicle has a tracking radar and EO targeting but no search radar so finding targets would be a total pain in the ass because there is no search radar to tell the vehicle where to look so it would essentially have to look using its EO system, which on that model was non existent if I remember correctly... this is the SA-11... it is not SA-17.

    And what planes have they sent to support the rebels... I am pretty sure the Ukraine would have loved for that to happen because they could then use their BUKs to shoot such planes down... like they did with this airliner.

    I'm sure there was a reason to give them Buk- how about high flying US drones that regularly come there from Sicily?

    The Americans have more drones than BUK has missiles.

    That version of BUK would be useless against a high flying drone unless it had a search radar operating with it and there are no claims it did.

    up to that point it didn't escalate to those altitudes- if they knew about the Buk in rebels' hands, those corridors above them would be closed.

    They would know because of the amazing rebel operation deep into Ukrainian territory to capture one... surely...

    Why risk a shootdown, lawsuits & intl. condemnation for not doing it, not to mention revenue losses?

    Which begs the question why they had them there in the first place.... perhaps we will find a set of papers left at a british phone box that detail how UK intelligence thought it might be a good idea to shoot down a plane with foreigners in it to stir up the western world with a nice crime they can blame Russia for.

    Wouldn't be the first time.

    Polonium, novachok, Buk... athlete doping syndicate bullshit.

    the rebels would shoot 1st & ask ?s later, to be safe

    Bullshit. There were dozens of planes flying over that airspace every day... that plane was no surprise.

    So far the word of the Ukraine has been bullshit, and it is them making all these accusations...

    as they have no fighters of their own & been bombed by Ukr.

    By that stage the Orcs had stopped bombing because they had lost too many aircraft, they limited themselves to shelling... for which a BUK TEL is useless.

    The Buk crew could also be new to the area & not aware of the local conditions.

    The Ukrainian BUK crew might have made a mistake which Kiev and London and Paris and Berlin and Brussels might have wanted to capitalise on which is why the story was so pathetic and fragmented.

    A bit like the Novachok case in the UK... clearly a bungled attack by western security clumsily blamed on the Russians.

    What evidence is there that the British Intel fabricated it?

    Bellingcat is staffed by former British intel officers and its funded by the British government to do things the British don't want to be officially seen to be doing.... like getting dirt on Jeremy Corbin and creating anti Russian feeling at every opportunity.

    the old Buk didn't cost them anything & big USAF UAVs r worthy targets, as Iran showed.

    They only have four missiles on one TEL and once it is revealed they have it the Americans and Ukrainians and EU will try to hunt it down and neutralise it as quickly as possible.

    One TEL on its own would be useless against high flying drones.

    A newer model like the SA-17 or SA-25 would be excellent but that old model... nope.

    no civ. plane was their intended target; it was a mistake they & Russia paid for dearly.

    Russia does not realise it but it was the best thing to happen to Russia for quite a while.

    The EU sanctions means Russia was able to ban EU food exports to Russia which gave the Russian food industry a chance to grow and develop without the fierce competition from established growers in the EU who already dominate their own market and wanted to flood the Russian market.

    As you might have read in the agricultural thread desperate EU companies have had to open farms and production in Russia to bypass the laws which is even better...

    I would say the only losers were the EU apple growers and their like who were making really good money till they lost the Russian market...

    no, in such cases we check & leave no stone unturned,

    You are not leaving no stone unturned... you aren't even looking down... you are taking what the west tells you and wagging your finger at these Ukrainians for being so naughty when it was Kievs Ukrainian Nazis that shot that plane down... and they get to be part of the investigation so they can destroy evidence and murder witnesses and generally tell lies.

    they thought it was An-26 as phone/radio intercepts showed

    Those intercepts were proven to be fabricated after the event.... just like Bell Ends photos of a BUK TEL sneaking back to Russia... with one missile missing...  Rolling Eyes

    & it tells how professional they r as the type can't fly that high & fast, or their radar wasn't working right.  

    Yeah, unprofessional idiots that kicked the arses of the Orcs for how long now? So the Orcs now resort to long range shelling instead of actual combat... if you want to know how professional the rebels are that alone tells you all you need to know.

    they r smart enough to cooperate with investigations & not make things worse for themselves & Russia.

    Make it worse? The west is the enemy, they are not looking for real evidence, they want something they can use to convict Putin personally of doing this...

    by then Russia been sanctioned for years, so they knew it's not working, so killing their own people & blame Russia would only backfire on them, & that's why it doesn't make any sense.

    Sanctions don't make sense... when they block Russia from accessing their products they force Russia to produce their own... and they take their time and use state of the art production equipment and modern methods to produce replacements that are often better than what they were buying from the west.... Which they can then sell to the rest of the world in competition to the western crap they bought before.

    Sanctions means western companies lose a large customer, but in a couple of years will have to compete with a much cheaper product from Russia that might be adapted to Russian conditions which means it is probably better too and it will certainly be cheaper as well.

    Sanctions never work but the people who apply them think they just weren't hard enough so next time they are slightly harder... but as they are applied they simply make Russia stronger by making her independent and also make her look to other places for trade and commerce... so you push them away... make them stronger... and weaken your own companies who lose good customers that paid their bills on time...

    like dozens of other planes before, as u said, & immediately after- how far was it's route from the previous track? The Ukr. side could shoot it down 20-30miles away from that spot & still blame it on Russia.

    Russia was always going to get the blame.... it just happened to be there that it happened.

    u r delusional.

    No, you are right... the reason Russia is so fucked up and backward is because Putin spends all his time watching court cases and making decisions because he is actually the only judge in Russia allowed to make any decisions that are binding. That is why Russia has a 24 trillion dollar debt and spend 800 billion a year on a bloated military that is bloody useless and does not protect Afghan women from Afghan men...

    all that doesn't mean that Russia is heaven on Earth.

    There is no such thing. The countries with the best standard of living stole it from someone else...

       

    after several FSB apartment building explosions & resulting 2nd war in Chechnya which propelled Putin to where he is today. With his new Constitution, he can run for president 2 times more. It's a parody on democracy.

    Putin was voted into power each time in a democratic election, the old constitution was written by fucking idiots who don't know what democracy is... in the US the two political parties are not choices because as we have seen... Obama and Trump and Biden and Clinton and the Bushes... they are all the same and have no real control of the country anyway... Trump went into power saying better relations with Russia and bringing home American troops from shitholes where America has no business in being there... but presidents don't command presidents don't rule.... it is the super rich in the west that dictate what is going to happen and you can't vote them out... there is no election for those assholes.

    Bill Clinton was a common slut that couldn't keep his cock out of the women around him... if he was a woman there would be national condemnation and she would be called all sorts of terrible things like slut and whore, but because he is a man there is quiet admiration from most Americans... besides the economy was going well so who cares what he does?

    Well guess what... the economy in Russia has been going just fine, so Putin gets re-elected... that IS democracy... the people voting for the best man for the job.

    the area is small, so the frontline isn't too far from anywhere there; who knows, may be they were drunk on that day & didn't pay attention; after the accident, they tried to hide the fact that Buk was there.

    Why make up shitty excuses that should pathetic and made up when the obvious questions are not answered or proven... there is no evidence the rebels did this, there is no evidence the rebels could have done this, there is clear evidence the Orcs had this model missile in the area the plane was shot down at the time it was shot down.... If the rebels captured one vehicle that means the Orcs still have five other TELs in the area.

    The US lost all its radar recordings for that airspace for that time period... they lost them.... sounds like that video material from that Intruder aircraft that killed those people in that cable car... the radar signal from the BUK launch obviously came from an ORC BUK battery in ORC territory so once that was verified it was marked as lost and then destroyed.

    I suspect they got it from Russia but declared it was captured from the Ukr. side.

    Russia does not have these missiles in service.

    They could be in a hurry & with no tarp at hand. Since they in the West can figure out what's inside boxes unloaded from planes & ships, from their dimensions alone, a tarp won't help- it's only good to hide things from the ground observers.

    They have camouflaged covers for all sorts of equipment but they didn't have time to put any on. The west lost the radar tapes of the area at the time... there was no Russia BUK to camouflage and teh ORC BUK that shot the plane down didn't even enter rebel territory... Occams Razor... the simplest answer that explains everything is usually the most likely answer.

    It would be moronic if Ukrainians assumed that there isn't going to be  Russian SF, etc. & AF operating in & around rebel held Donbass.

    That is very true, but why did they shoot down a civilian airliner and try to blame the rebels and Russia or that?

    Analytical videos of what is happening in the country.

    This shit is going to split it up even further...

    kvs likes this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5780
    Points : 5762
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:34 am

    No. You are claiming they sent a single BUK vehicle... That would be stupid because it is designed and intended to operate as a battery... a single BUK vehicle has a tracking radar and EO targeting but no search radar so finding targets would be a total pain in the ass because there is no search radar to tell the vehicle where to look so it would essentially have to look using its EO system, which on that model was non existent if I remember correctly... this is the SA-11... it is not SA-17.
    they may have radars or Russia could use her radars to help them.
    And what planes have they sent to support the rebels...
    any military worth its salt covers its ass, just in case. Ukr. dropped a few Russian UAVs already.
    I'm sure there was a reason to give them Buk- how about high flying US drones that regularly come there from Sicily?
    The Americans have more drones than BUK has missiles.
    That version of BUK would be useless against a high flying drone unless it had a search radar operating with it and there are no claims it did.
    what if they were going to supply more Buks out of storage?

    up to that point it didn't escalate to those altitudes- if they knew about the Buk in rebels' hands, those corridors above them would be closed.
    They would know because of the amazing rebel operation deep into Ukrainian territory to capture one... surely...
    then, they just assumed that rebels' Buk couldn't target airliners w/o a radar &/ they weren't so stupid to drop 1 by mistake, since the Russians wouldn't allow it. There r to many variables involved- we'll never know everything that preceded the event.
    Which begs the question why they had them there in the first place....
    if nothing else, to be able to drop more IL-76s & other transports still in Ukr. airspace & blame it on Ukr. friendly fire.
    Bullshit. There were dozens of planes flying over that airspace every day... that plane was no surprise.
    when u have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Even US F-15 pilots dropped 2 friendly helos over Iraq thinking they were Iraqi Mi-24s, w/o verifying it, besides the USN shootdown of the Iranian Airbus in the Gulf.  
    The Ukrainian BUK crew might have made a mistake which Kiev and London and Paris and Berlin and Brussels might have wanted to capitalise on which is why the story was so pathetic and fragmented.
    if so, the Russians wouldn't bother with so many theories they floated for their propaganda to disseminate.

    Bellingcat is staffed by former British intel officers and its funded by the British government to do things the British don't want to be officially seen to be doing....
    that proves nothing; those folks can investigate as well as private investigators, if not better.

    They only have four missiles on one TEL and once it is revealed they have it the Americans and Ukrainians and EU will try to hunt it down and neutralise it as quickly as possible.
    only if the Russians allowed them to.
    One TEL on its own would be useless against high flying drones.
    they can have dozens of missiles & use only 1 TEL;
    if it could drop a B-777, how a big & slower UAV is going to survive?
    ..it was Kievs Ukrainian Nazis that shot that plane down...
    I doubt they r that dumb to do it; it was proven that the missile wasn't launched from the Ukr. held area- as the clips I posted mentioned.
    Those intercepts were proven to be fabricated after the event....
    by interested parties; the rebels got so high on their success in dropping Ukr. planes & helos that they were growing complacent & reckless.
    Sanctions never work but the people who apply them think they just weren't hard enough so next time they are slightly harder...
    the US, etc. didn't really need that plane to be dropped there to impose new sanctions- they have no problem finding an excuse, as history showed.
    .
    .the reason Russia is so fucked up and backward is because Putin spends all his time watching court cases and making decisions because he is actually the only judge in Russia allowed to make any decisions that are binding.
    he can always say to his prosecutors "deal with them so they r not a threat, even if u have to put them away for life".

    all that doesn't mean that Russia is heaven on Earth.
    There is no such thing. The countries with the best standard of living stole it from someone else...
    the elites & oligarchs there with the best standard of living stole it from Ms of less fortunate Russians under Putin's rule which is their de-facto protege.
    Putin was voted into power each time in a democratic election, the old constitution was written by fucking idiots who don't know what democracy is...
    it was fake election, & the old constitution suited him well until he ditched at the right moment to prolong his rule beyond max. 2 terms.
    Well guess what... the economy in Russia has been going just fine, so Putin gets re-elected... that IS democracy... the people voting for the best man for the job.
    the economy in Russia got worse over the years & could be a lot better; he had/has many supporters but as many, if not more, non-supporters/opposers.
    ..there is no evidence the rebels did this, there is no evidence the rebels could have done this, there is clear evidence the Orcs had this model missile in the area the plane was shot down at the time it was shot down.... If the rebels captured one vehicle that means the Orcs still have five other TELs in the area.
    perhaps it was their false flag to blame it on the Ukr side. Besides, they may have many Buks hidden, while the Ukr. Buks # & locations there at the time isn't certain. U chose to trust sources  that exonerate rebels/Russia, but what is the real evidence, & who has it?  
    The US lost all its radar recordings for that airspace for that time period... they lost them....
    that's what they said, but don't take their word for it- they'll find & reveal relevant recordings at the right time for max. benefit.
    I suspect they got it from Russia but declared it was captured from the Ukr. side.
    Russia does not have these missiles in service.
    they store older systems for years to aid in any future war effort or transfer/sell them to others.
    there was no Russia BUK to camouflage and teh ORC BUK that shot the plane down didn't even enter rebel territory... Occams Razor... the simplest answer that explains everything is usually the most likely answer.
    to me, the simplest answer is Russian & rebels sloppiness & lack of training, working equipment & discipline.  
    It could be that the Buk was launched from Russia, & the TEL was brought in & out to create an alibi or frame the rebels.
    That is very true, but why did they shoot down a civilian airliner and try to blame the rebels and Russia or that?
    for the sceptics, it remains to be seen who really did it & why.

    Historian of All Russia. Why Putin is inventing the past
    https://youtu.be/MqpkqXQgo20


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text, link)
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5409
    Points : 5513
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty temporary anti putin thread

    Post  Vann7 Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:13 am

    miketheterrible wrote:I myself am interested in 3D chip designs. I know Russia was doing research in this a decade ago.


    dude , you are very delusional , if you think ,Russia semiconductor program will ever get remotely
    close to the developed world.  Russia don't design computers ,neither manufacture computers , They take designs already done by the anglo west , and modify them ,and manufacture them in taiwan.

    to claims that "is not important" to build ,your own technology , because most don't do it , shows ,
    how incredibly delusional you are.  Did you know that americans can block Russia entire semiconductor program  ? by telling Taiwan , to not work with Russia , that will be enough to leave Russia in the stone age ,and forced to buy chinese computers for their military. because they suck so much in doing this Laughing  

    Thanks , to putin ,  Russia is a third world gas station economy , and the few thousands of semiconductors that they manage to produce ,with the help of anglo west tech and taiwan manufacturing , is just a few thousands ,for the military and scienctist research.   Putin is an stupid idiot , that wasted 20 years of his life , developing russia economy ,in the same way third world nations in africa do it.. commodities third world countries economies do it.  and they are not going to magically end their dependence in american ,british and their allies in taiwan ,no matter how much putin hopes for it.

    russia is so outdated , that their first smart phone , the yotaphone ,was not even build in russia the technology ,it was all from europe and they mostly assemble the tech and sold it as "Russian" , but there were next to nothing to brag about it.  Russia is an outdated nation ,with an outdated government , and is only wishful thinking to believe there is anything russia can feel proud about high tech... Even findland a nation with just 4 million people is more advanced than Russia in semiconductors and electronics.  

    If Putin requested their scientist to build a computer ,with 100% russian intellectual property ,
    the best he will do a mechanical computer of the 50's , that don't use semiconductors ,but extremely obsolete tech , from more than 70 years ago.  Only a handful of nations are semiconductors powers ,who lead the world in human and business development , and russia is not even remotely close to any list , in any place , because the idiot in chief president of russia , have been developing the nation economy ,in the most laziest , and most outdated way possible. in the same way ,that losers do it.  with gas stations monopolies just like saudi arabia and middle east .

    russia only challenge the western business and allies ,with rockets and bombs and military hardware.. and nothing else . Because not even in space ,the shitty stupid president is doing anything. maybe with the communist party in power ,we could see a return to the ambitious russia and not the sorry nation than Russia today is ,that most of the world disrespect.

    dino00 dislikes this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5780
    Points : 5762
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:25 pm

    Analysis of Putin's big press conference
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5780
    Points : 5762
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:09 am

    Putin's Way (full documentary) https://youtu.be/NIgqhU4lkgo
    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 654
    Points : 716
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  andalusia Tue May 03, 2022 10:47 am

    What do you guys think of this? https://www.amren.com/commentary/2022/05/what-are-we-to-make-of-vladimir-putin/
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5409
    Points : 5513
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Vann7 Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:29 pm

    Mir wrote:Living the fake dream Laughing Laughing Laughing

    https://www.rt.com/news/558421-fake-canadian-fighter-exposed/

    A Twitter account purporting to share the adventures of a pro-Kiev Canadian fighter in Ukraine has been deleted after the person behind it was accused of faking his credentials. The man in the photos was posing with replica guns and equipment, critics say.

    The person behind the ‘Canadian Ukrainian Volunteer’ Twitter account claimed to be fighting against Russia in Ukraine. He was supposedly leading a life of adventure, going on daring recon missions, dodging Russian patrols in Kherson Region, and otherwise risking his life. However, the images he posted drew the attention of online sleuths who found them fishy, The Telegraph reported on Monday.


    Speaking about fakes..


    US should pay compensation if Covid-19 claim confirmed – Russia
    https://www.rt.com/russia/558474-russia-compensation-covid-us/

    Finally the Russian government wakes up ,from sleeping and is saying that covid19 is an American creation. Unfortunately this motherfuckers in the Putin's Dick Suckers government tell now this , 2 years later after the entire world population have been vaccinated and with this pfizer and moderna depopulation weapon crap not 1 but 3 to 5 times already.

    This is why the Putin's Government is bad for Russia, that traitor cooperated with the west on
    911 inside job attacks with the talibans in caves Disney story and now on this second strike ,
    they did not backed China ,when in Feb 2020 China told the US military may have passed the sarscov2 virus that produce covid19 during the military olympics in sept 2019 and Trump denied this for obvious reasons he had to deny it.

    Putin's have been extremely good useful idiot , by cooperating with the west , mass scale genocides
    on the planet .And is only now ,when they know , the west is planning to not buy any more energy from Russia that the mother fuckers Government tell the truth , a secret that have been out in the open by so many scientist ,doctors ,politicians and ironically most of them from the west , with total silence from Russia .  No

    That said , Putin's Russia  IS partly responsible for the Monster they helped to create in the west, because Putin and his puppet government had millions of opportunity to provoke civil unrest in the west and influence world opinion towards Russian orbit , and that imbecile did nothing. Putin actually offered pfizer to use russian vaccine as booster shot.   lol1  Helping them to legitimize
    their poison..

    Putin total silence of western terrorism on its own citizens ,actually helped promote their stories , they fabricated from WTC 911 and earlier to Covid plandemic. And it can't be said Putin did not knew , because his own former military intel generals warned the world of this global scam ,that covid19 bioweapon is ,that was seeking to depopulate the world ,and cheat world economy.

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 835aca25-0e28-4902-89b0-c03fb03ce8bc.0000001

    ELITES PREPARE U.S. FOR WAR WITH RUSSIA TO COVER FOOD CRISIS AND DEPOPULATION AGENDA

    https://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2022/07/elites-prepare-u-s-for-war-with-russia-to-cover-food-crisis-and-depopulation-agenda-11571.html

    So i do agree , in some ways ,with previous comments of some people , that Russia Under Putin's Administration control doesn't deserve to exist . Because those that cooperate with Evil , and look to the sides ,when the entire world is vaccinated with poison for world population reduction . Then this Putin and his cronies on the Terrorist list too.  Because those that commit crimes and does that stay silent and cooperate with  them , by not speaking , they both partners in the crime.

    So screw you @KVS  supporting this mass murderer Putin's . Russia is facing the war it have to day ,thanks to Putin collaboration with them.. because they have all the time of the world ,to expose this global scale Long Terms plans , of genocide of billions , and that imbecile did nothing ,do not moved a finger in 2 years.. even when his own retired generals on interviews exposed this..

    An alliance of thousands of scientist and doctors and independent journalist  from the international community , showing their findings on metals and nanotubes in those fake western pharma vaccines in a major meeting in St Peterburg ,like those they do all the time for economist and business. will have been enough to provoke a world wide revolution in the western world , create major insurrection from the military , and many politicians too ,forcing the western Governments ,to be too busy , calming the unrest , to start a war against russia in ukraine.  This would have provoked insurrections in ukraine too ,against zelensky ,that were forced to vaccinated too ,with western bioweapons shots.

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 IMG_5465

    Putin by complicity with the west with his silence and even by helping them cover up their stories, , in so many fake inside jobs  on their own population ,helped those  in power in the west, to hold power ,and start this new war they have against Russia..   So i do agree , with those that said Russia Government Don't deserve to exist.. Putin's government treasonous cooperation with mass scale crimes by the west , is the reason  why there is very little opposition to the western order and the reason why the west can focus on Russia , because they have no opposition at home. No

    So this is why Russia is dragging their feet in Ukraine ,  dragging their feet in the world , Why Russia is basically fighting alone in Ukraine and don't have NATO like alliances..to better defend itself , because is Ruled by an incompetent coward , that for not losing its energy business with Europe , have turned a blind eye ,to the mass crimes ,the west have been doing , not only against his own population , in those inside jobs operations , but now also against the entire world.


    There is a saying ,that perfect apply today  for this alliance of NATO vs Russia.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”  
    Putin' have been for 22 years , helping the west , to organize and plan for this conflict Russia is facing today in Ukraine. By the near total passiveness of Putin's Russia to the western order and ignoring all major opportunities to influence the world away from such  destructive system.
    With Russian silence , with Russia lack of competition to the western modern business and modern popular culture/entertainment  that is soft power that the west have and majority of Russians citizens and the world society enjoy.  Upgrading your military is not enough to compete with the destructive west. Putin's Russia feed a Giant monster for 22 years and now they no longer hiding their intentions of the complete erase of the Russian nation .  . No


    Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2412
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Mir Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:44 pm

    That's the thing you don't get Vann7. When Sputnik V was the first vaccine the West tried it's level best to discredit it. If Putin was IN on this they would have welcomed Sputnik V with open arms - don't you think?

    Go spew your anti-Putin anti-Russian Military BS somewhere else OR start to use the few brain cells you have left.

    Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8446
    Points : 8434
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Hole Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:03 pm

    Including the same Russian military which doesn't pump out even 5% of the vids that the Ukrainian one does.

    Can´t believe how someone with a few functioning brain cells could repeat all this BS over and over again, like our special friend Vann does. There are 100+ videos of russian aircraft, helis and drones using all sorts of high precision weapons against stationary and moving targets. Even more videos show how drones are used to guide artillery rounds or to move tanks into better positions. There are even a few videos showing how russian infantry is guided inside trenches. They knew exactly what or who was behind the next corner while the enemy was clueless.

    sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Ned86, Mir and Arkanghelsk like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5409
    Points : 5513
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Vann7 Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:16 pm

    Mir wrote:That's the thing you don't get Vann7. When Sputnik V was the first vaccine the West tried it's level best to discredit it. If Putin was IN on this they would have welcomed Sputnik V with open arms - don't you think?

    Go spew your anti-Putin anti-Russian Military BS somewhere else OR start to use the few brain cells you have left.


    If your neighbors are murdering their children ,and you do nothing , don't do anything to stop them or at least try to save women and children lives ,and stay silent when police comes , then you are complicit in that crime.  And are helping the murderous criminal to get away with his crimes ,and continue killing more neighbors.  Putin have been in total silence ,when more than half of world population was being vaccinated with poison ,to depopulate the world.. This is treason of the highest order. To the world. To cooperate with a genocide like this , on a scale never see in human history.

    So how can you say that by just creating Sputnik V ,that putin is a hero?  Rolling Eyes   are you NUTS?
    HE don't exposed the western depopulation agenda in 2 years.. and still they don't do it .
    all they saying now , is opening the door ,for people to think it was an "accident" of the west.

    Putin personally offered Pfizer to use the russian vaccine as a second booster shot..  Neutral
    So he was helping the west to make more legitimate their bioweapon vaccine , by offering the russian vaccine as second booster shot.  Suspect  That actually will have been extremely convenient by the west , if they agree with cooperation and use Russia vaccine as booster shot , because later they can blame the russian booster for people heart attacks and blood cloths .  No


    So good luck with that.. Get Poison  first , get sputnik second . who wants to form in line for that crap?  Will you agree to drink Acid first .. if Russia offers you clean water later?  i bet you dont.
    Russia duty was to warn the world of how dangerous are AngloSaxon vaccines. that is killing many people and that they hiding it.

    Unless you are a fool , Sputnik is not designed to remove the poisonous vaccines ,already injected in people veins. Putin was helping the western image of their vaccines , by offering using the Russian one as second booster..     There is no way you can defend that idiot President.  He LIED its own people with WTC911 attacks , told it was bin landen.  Rolling Eyes  and he lied now with this pandemic.. by calling "conspirancies theories" those that say there is a depopulation agenda going in the world ,and how dangerous can be to make vaccinations mandatories on population as it have been in Russia too for parts of population.  Because this open the door , (as it happened in the west with their pharma industry). for a tyranical government to replace true vaccines for poision to kill people.

    Putin cooperates with western masternminds of this covid19 scam ,to depopulate the world ,
    for money , tha't why. because all this major investors , that controls american pharma industry , also invest money in Russia economy too..   So putin is part of the problem with Russia. he is a traitor , and not a victim as you think.

    like i said the west , is allied in this war in Ukraine ,against Russia , they are focused in Russia destruction ,they can do this operation , because there is no opposition at home , no civil unrest
    against this vaccines..  to remove those pro covid19 scam governments to remain in power.
    Said in other ways , The same masterminds of Covid19 scam , are fighting Russia in Ukraine and they can do that , because they face no opposition at home ,and russia 2 years silence with covid19 helped enormously the west to keep order so that they can focus now all their attention on Russia.
    It would have been extremely difficult for the west to continue the war in Ukraine , if they facing civil unrest at home ,civil war, because Russia exposed the criminal intentions behind the western vaccines. and so no money for Ukraine for weapons if their own governments existence is at risk at home.




    Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    ArgentinaGuard


    Posts : 343
    Points : 345
    Join date : 2022-02-27

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:50 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    Mir wrote:Living the fake dream Laughing Laughing Laughing

    https://www.rt.com/news/558421-fake-canadian-fighter-exposed/

    A Twitter account purporting to share the adventures of a pro-Kiev Canadian fighter in Ukraine has been deleted after the person behind it was accused of faking his credentials. The man in the photos was posing with replica guns and equipment, critics say.

    The person behind the ‘Canadian Ukrainian Volunteer’ Twitter account claimed to be fighting against Russia in Ukraine. He was supposedly leading a life of adventure, going on daring recon missions, dodging Russian patrols in Kherson Region, and otherwise risking his life. However, the images he posted drew the attention of online sleuths who found them fishy, The Telegraph reported on Monday.


    Speaking about fakes..


    US should pay compensation if Covid-19 claim confirmed – Russia
    https://www.rt.com/russia/558474-russia-compensation-covid-us/

    Finally the Russian government wakes up ,from sleeping and is saying that covid19 is an American   creation. Unfortunately this motherfuckers in the Putin's Dick Suckers government tell now this , 2 years later after the entire world population have been vaccinated and with this pfizer and moderna depopulation weapon crap not 1 but 3 to 5 times already.

    This is why the Putin's Government is bad for Russia, that traitor cooperated with the west on
    911 inside job attacks with the talibans in caves Disney story and now on this second strike ,
    they did not backed China ,when in Feb 2020 China told the US military may have passed the sarscov2 virus that produce covid19 during the military olympics in sept 2019 and Trump denied this for obvious reasons he had to deny it.

    Putin's have been extremely good useful idiot , by cooperating with the west , mass scale genocides
    on the planet .And is only now ,when they know , the west is planning to not buy any more energy from Russia that the mother fuckers Government tell the truth , a secret that have been out in the open by so many scientist ,doctors ,politicians and ironically most of them from the west , with total silence from Russia .  No

    That said , Putin's Russia  IS partly responsible for the Monster they helped to create in the west, because Putin and his puppet government had millions of opportunity to provoke civil unrest in the west and influence world opinion towards Russian orbit , and that imbecile did nothing. Putin actually offered pfizer to use russian vaccine as booster shot.   lol1  Helping them to legitimize
    their poison..

    Putin total silence of western terrorism on its own citizens ,actually helped promote their stories , they fabricated from WTC 911 and earlier to Covid plandemic. And it can't be said Putin did not knew , because his own former military intel generals warned the world of this global scam ,that covid19 bioweapon is ,that was seeking to depopulate the world ,and cheat world economy.

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 835aca25-0e28-4902-89b0-c03fb03ce8bc.0000001

    ELITES PREPARE U.S. FOR WAR WITH RUSSIA TO COVER FOOD CRISIS AND DEPOPULATION AGENDA

    https://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2022/07/elites-prepare-u-s-for-war-with-russia-to-cover-food-crisis-and-depopulation-agenda-11571.html

    So i do agree , in some ways ,with previous comments of some people , that Russia Under Putin's Administration control doesn't deserve to exist . Because those that cooperate with Evil , and look to the sides ,when the entire world is vaccinated with poison for world population reduction . Then this Putin and his cronies on the Terrorist list too.  Because those that commit crimes and does that stay silent and cooperate with  them , by not speaking , they both partners in the crime.

    So screw you @KVS  supporting this mass murderer Putin's . Russia is facing the war it have to day ,thanks to Putin collaboration with them.. because they have all the time of the world ,to expose this global scale Long Terms plans , of genocide of billions , and that imbecile did nothing ,do not moved a finger in 2 years.. even when his own retired generals on interviews exposed this..

    An alliance of thousands of scientist and doctors and independent journalist  from the international community , showing their findings on metals and nanotubes in those fake western pharma vaccines in a major meeting in St Peterburg ,like those they do all the time for economist and business. will have been enough to provoke a world wide revolution in the western world , create major insurrection from the military , and many politicians too ,forcing the western Governments ,to be too busy , calming the unrest , to start a war against russia in ukraine.  This would have provoked insurrections in ukraine too ,against zelensky ,that were forced to vaccinated too ,with western bioweapons shots.

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 IMG_5465

    Putin by complicity with the west with his silence and even by helping them cover up their stories, , in so many fake inside jobs  on their own population ,helped those  in power in the west, to hold power ,and start this new war they have against Russia..   So i do agree , with those that said Russia Government Don't deserve to exist.. Putin's government treasonous cooperation with mass scale crimes by the west , is the reason  why there is very little opposition to the western order and the reason why the west can focus on Russia , because they have no opposition at home. No

    So this is why Russia is dragging their feet in Ukraine ,  dragging their feet in the world , Why Russia is basically fighting alone in Ukraine and don't have NATO like alliances..to better defend itself , because is Ruled by an incompetent coward , that for not losing its energy business with Europe , have turned a blind eye ,to the mass crimes ,the west have been doing , not only against his own population , in those inside jobs operations , but now also against the entire world.


    There is a saying ,that perfect apply today  for this alliance of NATO vs Russia.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”  
    Putin' have been for 22 years , helping the west , to organize and plan for this conflict Russia is facing today in Ukraine. By the near total passiveness of Putin's Russia to the western order and ignoring all major opportunities to influence the world away from such  destructive system.
    With Russian silence , with Russia lack of competition to the western modern business and modern popular culture/entertainment  that is soft power that the west have and majority of Russians citizens and the world society enjoy.  Upgrading your military is not enough to compete with the destructive west. Putin's Russia feed a Giant monster for 22 years and now they no longer hiding their intentions of the complete erase of the Russian nation .  . No

    You are quite an idiot, aren't you? You have mental problems?
    Putin has been fighting the globalist elite forever. He has denounced the farce of climate change. He has denounced gender ideology. George Soros and his companies are prohibited from operating in Russia.
    Edward Snowden (a hero) found refuge in Russia.
    Putin helped the American people by uncovering Hillary Clinton's satanic sect (which is true) and favoring the election of Trump (a guy at odds with the globalist elite).
    The problems are idiots like you, who do nothing, do not militate, do not act. USA is a country of conformists.

    flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Mir like this post

    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia


    Posts : 663
    Points : 760
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:43 pm

    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Mir wrote:Living the fake dream Laughing Laughing Laughing

    https://www.rt.com/news/558421-fake-canadian-fighter-exposed/

    A Twitter account purporting to share the adventures of a pro-Kiev Canadian fighter in Ukraine has been deleted after the person behind it was accused of faking his credentials. The man in the photos was posing with replica guns and equipment, critics say.

    The person behind the ‘Canadian Ukrainian Volunteer’ Twitter account claimed to be fighting against Russia in Ukraine. He was supposedly leading a life of adventure, going on daring recon missions, dodging Russian patrols in Kherson Region, and otherwise risking his life. However, the images he posted drew the attention of online sleuths who found them fishy, The Telegraph reported on Monday.


    Speaking about fakes..


    US should pay compensation if Covid-19 claim confirmed – Russia
    https://www.rt.com/russia/558474-russia-compensation-covid-us/

    Finally the Russian government wakes up ,from sleeping and is saying that covid19 is an American   creation. Unfortunately this motherfuckers in the Putin's Dick Suckers government tell now this , 2 years later after the entire world population have been vaccinated and with this pfizer and moderna depopulation weapon crap not 1 but 3 to 5 times already.

    This is why the Putin's Government is bad for Russia, that traitor cooperated with the west on
    911 inside job attacks with the talibans in caves Disney story and now on this second strike ,
    they did not backed China ,when in Feb 2020 China told the US military may have passed the sarscov2 virus that produce covid19 during the military olympics in sept 2019 and Trump denied this for obvious reasons he had to deny it.

    Putin's have been extremely good useful idiot , by cooperating with the west , mass scale genocides
    on the planet .And is only now ,when they know , the west is planning to not buy any more energy from Russia that the mother fuckers Government tell the truth , a secret that have been out in the open by so many scientist ,doctors ,politicians and ironically most of them from the west , with total silence from Russia .  No

    That said , Putin's Russia  IS partly responsible for the Monster they helped to create in the west, because Putin and his puppet government had millions of opportunity to provoke civil unrest in the west and influence world opinion towards Russian orbit , and that imbecile did nothing. Putin actually offered pfizer to use russian vaccine as booster shot.   lol1  Helping them to legitimize
    their poison..

    Putin total silence of western terrorism on its own citizens ,actually helped promote their stories , they fabricated from WTC 911 and earlier to Covid plandemic. And it can't be said Putin did not knew , because his own former military intel generals warned the world of this global scam ,that covid19 bioweapon is ,that was seeking to depopulate the world ,and cheat world economy.

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 835aca25-0e28-4902-89b0-c03fb03ce8bc.0000001

    ELITES PREPARE U.S. FOR WAR WITH RUSSIA TO COVER FOOD CRISIS AND DEPOPULATION AGENDA

    https://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2022/07/elites-prepare-u-s-for-war-with-russia-to-cover-food-crisis-and-depopulation-agenda-11571.html

    So i do agree , in some ways ,with previous comments of some people , that Russia Under Putin's Administration control doesn't deserve to exist . Because those that cooperate with Evil , and look to the sides ,when the entire world is vaccinated with poison for world population reduction . Then this Putin and his cronies on the Terrorist list too.  Because those that commit crimes and does that stay silent and cooperate with  them , by not speaking , they both partners in the crime.

    So screw you @KVS  supporting this mass murderer Putin's . Russia is facing the war it have to day ,thanks to Putin collaboration with them.. because they have all the time of the world ,to expose this global scale Long Terms plans , of genocide of billions , and that imbecile did nothing ,do not moved a finger in 2 years.. even when his own retired generals on interviews exposed this..

    An alliance of thousands of scientist and doctors and independent journalist  from the international community , showing their findings on metals and nanotubes in those fake western pharma vaccines in a major meeting in St Peterburg ,like those they do all the time for economist and business. will have been enough to provoke a world wide revolution in the western world , create major insurrection from the military , and many politicians too ,forcing the western Governments ,to be too busy , calming the unrest , to start a war against russia in ukraine.  This would have provoked insurrections in ukraine too ,against zelensky ,that were forced to vaccinated too ,with western bioweapons shots.

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 IMG_5465

    Putin by complicity with the west with his silence and even by helping them cover up their stories, , in so many fake inside jobs  on their own population ,helped those  in power in the west, to hold power ,and start this new war they have against Russia..   So i do agree , with those that said Russia Government Don't deserve to exist.. Putin's government treasonous cooperation with mass scale crimes by the west , is the reason  why there is very little opposition to the western order and the reason why the west can focus on Russia , because they have no opposition at home. No

    So this is why Russia is dragging their feet in Ukraine ,  dragging their feet in the world , Why Russia is basically fighting alone in Ukraine and don't have NATO like alliances..to better defend itself , because is Ruled by an incompetent coward , that for not losing its energy business with Europe , have turned a blind eye ,to the mass crimes ,the west have been doing , not only against his own population , in those inside jobs operations , but now also against the entire world.


    There is a saying ,that perfect apply today  for this alliance of NATO vs Russia.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”  
    Putin' have been for 22 years , helping the west , to organize and plan for this conflict Russia is facing today in Ukraine. By the near total passiveness of Putin's Russia to the western order and ignoring all major opportunities to influence the world away from such  destructive system.
    With Russian silence , with Russia lack of competition to the western modern business and modern popular culture/entertainment  that is soft power that the west have and majority of Russians citizens and the world society enjoy.  Upgrading your military is not enough to compete with the destructive west. Putin's Russia feed a Giant monster for 22 years and now they no longer hiding their intentions of the complete erase of the Russian nation .  . No

    You are quite an idiot, aren't you? You have mental problems?
    Putin has been fighting the globalist elite forever. He has denounced the farce of climate change. He has denounced gender ideology. George Soros and his companies are prohibited from operating in Russia.
    Edward Snowden (a hero) found refuge in Russia.
    Putin helped the American people by uncovering Hillary Clinton's satanic sect (which is true) and favoring the election of Trump (a guy at odds with the globalist elite).
    The problems are idiots like you, who do nothing, do not militate, do not act. USA is a country of conformists.



    Putin also used to call them "our partners."

    And he most certainly made mistakes as recently as early 2022, since the "northern zone" of the special operation in the Ukraine can be described as one big mistake.  paratrooper  paratrooper


    Not long after making the clearly pro-Ukrainian and anti-Polish Taras Bulba movie remake, back in the summer of 2008, his beloved Ukrainians fought on the side of the invading Georgians against Russians and South Ossetians.


    http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/302/ukraine-participated-invasion-south-ossetia



    Also, providing Ukraine with lots of free natural gas and free money after 2014; there was a hot debate on this topic on this forum during late 2019. Remember?

    It does not look like all Putin's moves were good.





    Last edited by Odin of Ossetia on Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

    flamming_python likes this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 12046
    Points : 12173
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  JohninMK Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:00 pm

    Why do a couple of you keep copy posting Vann's rubbish???

    Comment on it by all means but leave us out of it.

    You deserve holidays for that.

    psg, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198 and like this post

    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5765
    Points : 5962
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Werewolf Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:07 pm

    Jesus fucking Lord of Idiocracy!!!

    Garry, please start butchering people for this mess of quoting Vann and all the other mess of 5 DinA4 pages long quotes.

    I thought we had all agreed to trim the damn quotes.

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, VARGR198, AMK, LMFS and like this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12708
    Points : 12766
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  PapaDragon Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:11 pm

    Vann7 wrote:...Putin total silence of western terrorism on its own citizens...

    Why the fück should Putin do anything to help western citizens?

    They are the enemy, he should be assisting their governments in terrorizing them even harder

    How butt fucking stupid are you?



    Sponsored content


    Anti-Putin Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Anti-Putin Discussion

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:37 am