Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+25
magnumcromagnon
miketheterrible
SeigSoloyvov
Isos
AMCXXL
Firebird
Cyberspec
medo
Hole
PapaDragon
AlfaT8
kvs
Rodion_Romanovic
Tsavo Lion
Airman
Benya
KiloGolf
JohninMK
franco
KoTeMoRe
ExBeobachter1987
George1
GarryB
Russian Patriot
Admin
29 posters

    Ukrainian Navy

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10322
    Points : 10469
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Ukrainian Navy - Page 7 Empty Re: Ukrainian Navy

    Post  kvs Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:39 pm

    Mission accomplished for the Banderite de-communizers and Russian "occupation" legacy deleters.

    Funny how there is no actual history of a state called Ukraine even during the 1700s. Every single historical claim by this ludicrous concoction
    is about stealing Russian history. Kievan Rus was no Ukraine. And Prince Vladimir was not an Ukr. Much like Alexander the Great was no
    FYROMian Slav. Pathetic people trying to create a national mythos to justify their "identity".

    You know Banderastan is a failed state when it takes Turkey to build ships in its bankrupt shipyards. Where is all that chauvinist pride you
    c*nts? Prove to the Moskals how superior you are.

    But that would take actual effort and character. It is so much easier to just grift and make up historical fiction to stroke the ego.

    No way in Hell should Russia support this tar baby. Let NATzO wipe its bum day in and day out.

    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 4302
    Points : 4294
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 45
    Location : Merkelland

    Ukrainian Navy - Page 7 Empty Re: Ukrainian Navy

    Post  Hole Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:49 pm

    Had they taken the Russian offer back in the early 2000´s the country would still be a industrial power house. How dumb can someone be? That reminds me of the bomber saga in the 90´s as Russia offered 50 or even 100 Mio. for one plane but the morons deceided to sell only a handful and let the rest be destroyed by the americans for which the received a few millions per plane. cry

    flamming_python and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

    Posts : 1472
    Points : 1462
    Join date : 2015-12-30
    Location : Merkelland

    Ukrainian Navy - Page 7 Empty Re: Ukrainian Navy

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:54 pm

    kvs wrote:Mission accomplished for the Banderite de-communizers and Russian "occupation" legacy deleters.  

    Funny how there is no actual history of a state called Ukraine even during the 1700s.   Every single historical claim by this ludicrous concoction
    is about stealing Russian history.   Kievan Rus was no Ukraine.   And Prince Vladimir was not an Ukr.   Much like Alexander the Great was no
    FYROMian Slav.   Pathetic people trying to create a national mythos to justify their "identity".

    You know Banderastan is a failed state when it takes Turkey to build ships in its bankrupt shipyards.   Where is all that chauvinist pride you
    c*nts?  Prove to the Moskals how superior you are.

    But that would take actual effort and character.   It is so much easier to just grift and make up historical fiction to stroke the ego.  

    No way in Hell should Russia support this tar baby.   Let NATzO wipe its bum day in and day out.

       

    Well some "not entirely mentally stable people" from country 404 are accusing the "moskai" to have stolen from them the name of the country, and do not want to refer to their eastern neighbor as Russia Shocked


    Anyway, the fate of all those previously successfully industries are am example of the capabilities of independent Ukraine.
    I also believe that the fate of the last Slava class cruiser is a perfect example of the country that bear the same name.

    flamming_python likes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4664
    Points : 4748
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Ukrainian Navy - Page 7 Empty Re: Ukrainian Navy

    Post  flamming_python Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:09 am

    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    kvs wrote:Mission accomplished for the Banderite de-communizers and Russian "occupation" legacy deleters.  

    Funny how there is no actual history of a state called Ukraine even during the 1700s.   Every single historical claim by this ludicrous concoction
    is about stealing Russian history.   Kievan Rus was no Ukraine.   And Prince Vladimir was not an Ukr.   Much like Alexander the Great was no
    FYROMian Slav.   Pathetic people trying to create a national mythos to justify their "identity".

    You know Banderastan is a failed state when it takes Turkey to build ships in its bankrupt shipyards.   Where is all that chauvinist pride you
    c*nts?  Prove to the Moskals how superior you are.

    But that would take actual effort and character.   It is so much easier to just grift and make up historical fiction to stroke the ego.  

    No way in Hell should Russia support this tar baby.   Let NATzO wipe its bum day in and day out.

       

    Well some "not entirely mentally stable people" from country 404 are accusing the "moskai" to have stolen from them the name of the country, and do not want to refer to their eastern neighbor as Russia Shocked


    Anyway, the fate of all those previously successfully industries are am example of the capabilities of independent Ukraine.
    I also believe that the fate of the last Slava class cruiser is a perfect example of the country that bear the same name.

    They really are a bunch of third-rate, discount, low-powered smoochers, aren't they

    They grabbed everything they could carry and everything they can't.

    Not satisfied with inheriting nearly an entire 1/3rd of the Soviet industry, they came away with the Crimea too. They even tried to hijack the Alrosa submarine and grab that too for crying out loud.

    And all for what? To doom it all to rust and decay - that which they couldn't sell to the West to please their new masters, at any rate? They were sure they'd have a seat on the table after that. But they were judged unworthy, clearly. Prohibitive quotas on their exports, forced into policies that prevent them from protecting their own industries - even Zelensky has been complaining that KrAZ is bankrupt due to the EU not allowing him to prefer it with domestic orders. And forget about EU or NATO membership.

    It's like some sort of mass hypnosis. And the hangover they all subconsciously understand, will be so heavy, that they're seeking to delay it as long as possible and keep themselves wrapped in delusion instead.

    Well what can I say. Never again. Never again feed the monstrous Ukrainian ego with any sort of state investment, orders, new industries, anything. They want independence, they can have it. There is nothing for Russia there. The place is going to become a barely-literate agrarian colony and return to its 19th century roots. Good riddance.
    avatar
    ALAMO

    Posts : 359
    Points : 361
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Ukrainian Navy - Page 7 Empty Re: Ukrainian Navy

    Post  ALAMO Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:16 am

    Hole wrote:Had they taken the Russian offer back in the early 2000´s the country would still be a industrial power house. How dumb can someone be? That reminds me of the bomber saga in the 90´s as Russia offered 50 or even 100 Mio. for one plane but the morons deceided to sell only a handful and let the rest be destroyed by the americans for which the received a few millions per plane. cry


    First of all, the Russians were not interested in the whole set, as some of them were hardly worth any attention. A special commission was investigating all the frames left at Priluki.
    They only took the Ch-55 whole stock, that was about 500 missiles if I remember correctly.
    And technically speaking, they were not offered cash, but gas debt reduction instead.
    You can not steal debt reduction, so the offer was not in the interest of Ukrainian deciders Laughing Laughing

    GarryB likes this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 8970
    Points : 9067
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Ukrainian Navy - Page 7 Empty Re: Ukrainian Navy

    Post  JohninMK Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:57 pm

    The UK has provided Ukraine with tens of millions of pounds-worth of security assistance, deployed troops in the country and recently sailed a warship into Russian territorial waters off Crimea, claiming that it was conducting “innocent passage” through “Ukrainian waters.”

    Rolls-Royce has reportedly opted out of a contract to supply Ukraine with waterjets for Kiev’s Centaur-class fast assault craft at the last minute.

    Yuri Biryukov, an advisor to former Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko, claims the British company pulled out of the contract to supply the waterjets just five days before their expected delivery, citing a lack of permission from authorities to export dual-use goods to Ukraine. Biryukov suggested that Rolls-Royce apparently has no problems supplying waterjets to Russia for its Raptor high-speed patrol boats. He went on to complain that the two competed Centaur-class boats are yet to be accepted into service years after being finished, apparently because the Defence Ministry has refused to create a commission to do so.

    Ukraine’s Defence Ministry has characterised its Centaur-class patrol craft as a “worthy response” to the “much slower” and “outdated” ships of the Russian Black Sea Fleet. However, the head of the Kiev-based Ukrainian Military Centre NGO has suggested that the ships could not be commissioned due to their “poor quality” and “unfinished” state, and apparent inability to float on an even keel while stationary.

    The patrol boats were built at the once-legendary Kuznya na Rybalskomu shipbuilding plant, owned by Poroshenko, who is one of Ukraine’s wealthiest men. Earlier this month, the head of the plant and Ukraine’s former deputy minister of defence were caught up in a scandal over the delivery of shoddy equipment to the military –including as it related to Centaur-class patrol boats.

    Ukraine’s Navy formally has two Centaurs in its inventory, with both launched in September 2018, but yet to be commissioned. A third boat is under construction, with plans to build as many as five more.


    https://sputniknews.com/military/202107121083368403-rolls-royce-reportedly-cancels-assault-boat-contract-with-ukraine-five-days-before-delivery/

    Ukrainian Navy - Page 7 1083368067_0:160:1280:853_1000x0_80_0_1_6d65666c6e0226c97e595e6fb31711e5.jpg

    GarryB likes this post


    Sponsored content

    Ukrainian Navy - Page 7 Empty Re: Ukrainian Navy

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:01 pm