Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+51
TheArmenian
Khepesh
Erk
Ghoster
Cahaba
Vann7
Werewolf
KomissarBojanchev
auslander
onwiththewar
zepia
Viktor
BKP
mutantsushi
gregoire
Zivo
cracker
HeNeArKrXeRn_
VladimirSahin
jhelb
Mr.Comrade
Walther von Oldenburg
Akula971
Cowboy's daughter
Morpheus Eberhardt
Russian Patriot
etaepsilonk
max steel
par far
franco
Regular
Airbornewolf
Bolt
Pinto
Monarchist
Flagship Victory
Cyberspec
calripson
Big_Gazza
Godric
Karl Haushofer
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
2SPOOKY4U
mack8
kvs
PapaDragon
flamming_python
Rodinazombie
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
55 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

Post  Flagship Victory Wed May 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    You godless fucking swine of a human, Poroshenko. If words could harm... Moscow needs to put pressure on Kiev for this. Cut off gas supplies, refuse to give them a discount, complete embargo on Ukrainian goods. Anything to punish these fucking scumbags. I hope to see the day when Ukrainian tank columns, infantry and artillery are all wiped out. Something like the Highway of Death in Iraq.
    Won't happen as long as the extremely cautious Putin is in charge. These criminals will go unpunished.

Putin did stop Maidan from taking over Donbas, didn't he? I think credit should be given when credit is due. thumbsup
    gregoire

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

Post  gregoire Wed May 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    You godless fucking swine of a human, Poroshenko. If words could harm... Moscow needs to put pressure on Kiev for this. Cut off gas supplies, refuse to give them a discount, complete embargo on Ukrainian goods. Anything to punish these fucking scumbags. I hope to see the day when Ukrainian tank columns, infantry and artillery are all wiped out. Something like the Highway of Death in Iraq.
    Won't happen as long as the extremely cautious Putin is in charge. These criminals will go unpunished.

Putin did stop Maidan from taking over Donbas, didn't he? I think credit should be given when credit is due. thumbsup

And saved the krim from certain NATO assisted bloodshed. Because that was the gem, the prize.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed May 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Khepesh, friend do you have still access to themess? In Ukrainian thread PaulUA states that the NAF is training with UR-07(m).

Would you be so kind to explain that it isn't. The vehicle shown is a MTLB with a BTR-50 contraption like the UR-67 on a GMZ/MTLB chassis, while the real UR-07m is based on a BMP-3 chassis. That thing is a DIY....
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 27, 2015 8:38 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Khepesh, friend do you have still access to themess? In Ukrainian thread PaulUA states that the NAF is training with UR-07(m).

Would you be so kind to explain that it isn't. The vehicle shown is a MTLB with a BTR-50 contraption like the UR-67 on a GMZ/MTLB chassis, while the real UR-07m is based on a BMP-3 chassis. That thing is a DIY....
    looks like he changed description to UR-67, which UA have. One opinion, on another forum, says it is some home-made contraption with UR-83P mounted on MTLB, and I agree with this.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed May 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Good enough.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 27, 2015 8:54 pm

[quote="Cowboy's daughter"][quote="Neutrality"]
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

The conflict might get a lot bigger than I've thought, up until today....I mean end up involving a lot more countries coming together versus other countries...idk
    I think so. I think we are in the foothills of WWIII and there is a lot of denial about how serious and big this is. Civil war in Ukraine is the biggest military event in Europe since 1945, yet it is treated with almost distain. I don't want to sound harsh or cynical, but too many people have become too comfortable in their lives and cannot bear to think that there is more to life than iphones and 200 TV channels of garbage. Big history unfolds here, yet too many are using the wrong end of telescope to observe, and see only some "minor" inconvenience.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed May 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

The conflict might get a lot bigger than I've thought, up until today....I mean end up involving a lot more countries coming together versus other countries...idk
    I think so. I think we are in the foothills of WWIII and there is a lot of denial about how serious and big this is. Civil war in Ukraine is the biggest military event in Europe since 1945, yet it is treated with almost distain. I don't want to sound harsh or cynical, but too many people have become too comfortable in their lives and cannot bear to think that there is more to life than iphones and 200 TV channels of garbage. Big history unfolds here, yet too many are using the wrong end of telescope to observe, and see only some "minor" inconvenience.

Especially considering how NATO is dead-set on having ABM's on Russia's periphery, for that first-strike advantage...ironically enough Ukraine loosely translates to periphery in Russian.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Wed May 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

It's hard to pack up and go when you've settled down, especially if you don't know where to go. Not using excuses, just saying.
    whir

Post  whir Wed May 27, 2015 9:31 pm

BBC wrote:Ukraine crisis: The town where war still rages on
    26 May 2015 Last updated at 23:24 BST

The conflict in Ukraine is entering its second year and a ceasefire, nominally in place since February, has failed to stop the violence in areas around Donetsk airport.

Among the hardest hit is the village of Pisky. It had a population of 3,000 before the war started, but now only a handful of civilians remain.

Fergal Keane has been granted exclusive access to the village, which has been sealed off by the Ukrainian army. Video.

Russia Insider wrote:Yatsenyuk's Ukrainian Fire Sale
    Alexander Mercouris 14 hours ago

Desperate to raise cash, Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk announces a rushed fire sale of Ukraine’s prime assets

The economic crisis in Ukraine is increasingly exposing the twisted priorities of its government.

It should be said clearly that the existential crisis the Ukrainian economy now faces is a direct consequence of the country’s political crisis.

Ukraine’s economy was in poor shape in 2013. Decades of corruption and mismanagement had whittled away the economy’s potentially large resources, while Yanukovych’s policy of maintaining the value of the hryvnia had damaged the economy’s competitiveness and denuded its foreign currency reserves. The situation was made worse by constant crippling trade disputes with Russia, Ukraine’s biggest trade partner, which was aggravated in 2013 by Yanukovych’s decision to seek an Association Agreement with the EU.

However it would have been wrong to speak of an economy in terminal crisis. In December 2013 the short-term funding problems the economy was facing appeared to have been solved, at least temporarily, by Yanukovych’s success in negotiating a generous financial package from Russia. This included a $13 billion loan and a large discount on the price of the gas Ukraine was importing from Russia.

Continue reading.

TheMedvedova wrote:ATO drone hunt - Ukraine

Korrespondent via Google Translate wrote:В зоне АТО служит двойник Яценюка
    In the area of the ATO is double Yatsenyuk
    Today, 16:21

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 26 2801erk

The man, very similar to the Ukrainian prime minister, protects one of the checkpoints in the Donbass.

On one of the border posts in the area ATO is a man very much like the Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk.

Relevant photos posted in his Facebook page a famous racing driver and volunteer Alex Mochanov.

"I do not believe my eyes! At one of the valves in the border zone have met ... The Double Premiere ??? ??? ??? Mirage" - he signed pictures. Continue reading.

Юго-ВОСТОК информационно-аналитическое агентство wrote:Charges army corps commanders NM LC

Новый Канал Новороссии wrote:No comment: LC - Armor is strong and our tanks are fast ...

Евгений Шевченко wrote:Run, Forest, run!
    Run, Forrest, Run) as Forest fighter battalion "Donbass" - Evgeny Shevchenko)

WarLeaks wrote:Reporter Captures Novorossian Grenade Attack On Ukrainian Army Positions In Shyrokyne - Ukraine War

BABYLON'13 wrote:Three days at the airport in Donetsk / three day airport Donetsk

5 канал wrote:"Right Sector" captured militants captured "NPT"
    "Right Sector" held a successful special operation and took hostage thriller so-called "NPT". 4 days ago Ukrainian military battle was a stronghold of the terrorists in Donetsk. As a result, unit commander of the militants was captured. This 21-year-old Victor with Kostiantynivka. His father - a former police officer and now one of the commanders gang NPT. For several days right sector talks on the exchange of prisoners. Terrorists want to exchange the two soldiers volunteer battalion rights. But, they say, the difficulties arising from the fact that the process of trying to influence the Russians. At this time he captured changed his attitude to soldiers. Earlier he had negative ideas about right sector through the Russian propaganda. And now he thanks guys for medical assistance.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Fighting on the frontline between Marinka and Petrovsky. Locals describe this as intense. Also in the north of the city locals in Kievsky report hearing artillery, tho it is not determined where from.

Edit: Local reports sounds of fighting in Petrovsky district approximately around the junction Petrovsky and Shestakova streets, which is about 1km behind VSN front line. Probably a volley of shells overshot, otherwise there maybe some problem developing....
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed May 27, 2015 10:36 pm

Haha, mp.net members do You remember Anabolism? He is fighting in Ukraine now.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Dokuchaevsk and Elenovka under ukrops artillery bombardment.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Wed May 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Regular wrote:Haha, mp.net members do You remember Anabolism? He is fighting in Ukraine now.
    I remember him. He seemed like a funny and nice guy. Hopefully he will be okay and returns safely to Russia.
    whir

Post  whir Wed May 27, 2015 10:47 pm

Regular wrote:Haha, mp.net members do You remember Anabolism? He is fighting in Ukraine now.
    Could you add some info to that.

I remember him and I hope he returns safely.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Yeah, normal guy I thought, attacked by the pompous.. Good luck to him, sucess.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed May 27, 2015 10:55 pm

whir wrote:

Not much info about it. Finally he joined his friends and that's it.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 26 3idTZJp
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 27, 2015 10:56 pm

There is no main offensive taking place, but it is concerning that except for it being quiet at Gorlovka, the other locations that will likely be the targets of major assault are at this moment all under some form of attack. Spartak, Petrovsky, Elenovka, Dokuchaevsk and Shirokino.

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Regular wrote:
    whir wrote:

I once heard a statement saying that there will never be a greater force than a group of volunteers fighting for a just cause (don't quote me on that). So good for Anabolism for doing what he knows is right. I'll be praying for his safety.

In other news I found this somewhat old article that I didn't see here. Enjoy. http://fakty.ictv.ua/ru/index/read-news/id/1550622
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Fighting now reported at Alexandrovka, which is not surprising. Cassad only so far reporting shelling at Almazna, which is very surprising as it is about 10km+ due east of the front line at Troitskoe. Ukrops should only be shelling there if they were trying to disrupt supply lines and reserve in event of major assault. I don't think it is, but now senior commanders are having to look at many places at the same time....

Edit: about an hour ago there had been one report of shelling at Telmanovo, which is in range, but nobody else was reporting this so I left it, but in light of what seems to be happening, maybe the report was true but just has not appeared in any of the usual sources yet. Just now had a look at military maps and it is lighting up just like last summer....

Shelling reported at Svetlodarsk, which is held by ukrops.

Serious fighting now into Petrovsky and Alexandrovka.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 28, 2015 12:19 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    whir wrote:

I once heard a statement saying that there will never be a greater force than a group of volunteers fighting for a just cause (don't quote me on that). So good for Anabolism for doing what he knows is right. I'll be praying for his safety.

In other news I found this somewhat old article that I didn't see here. Enjoy. http://fakty.ictv.ua/ru/index/read-news/id/1550622

I liked him, thought he was a smart guy. Safety to him.

Khepesh, thank you:

Fighting on the frontline between Marinka and Petrovsky. Locals describe this as intense. Also in the north of the city locals in Kievsky report hearing artillery, tho it is not determined where from. Edit: Local reports sounds of fighting in Petrovsky district approximately around the junction Petrovsky and Shestakova streets, which is about 1km behind VSN front line. Probably a volley of shells overshot, otherwise there maybe some problem developing.... Dokuchaevsk and Elenovka under ukrops artillery bombardment. There is no main offensive taking place, but it is concerning that except for it being quiet at Gorlovka, the other locations that will likely be the targets of major assault are at this moment all under some form of attack. Spartak, Petrovsky, Elenovka, Dokuchaevsk and Shirokino. Fighting now reported at Alexandrovka, which is not surprising. Cassad only so far reporting shelling at Almazna, which is very surprising as it is about 10km+ due east of the front line at Troitskoe. Ukrops should only be shelling there if they were trying to disrupt supply lines and reserve in event of major assault. I don't think it is, but now senior commanders are having to look at many places at the same time.... Edit: about an hour ago there had been one report of shelling at Telmanovo, which is in range, but nobody else was reporting this so I left it, but in light of what seems to be happening, maybe the report was true but just has not appeared in any of the usual sources yet. Just now had a look at military maps and it is lighting up just like last summer.... Shelling reported at Svetlodarsk, which is held by ukrops. Serious fighting now into Petrovsky and Alexandrovka. Way way past my bedtime, so I hope we all still here in the morning because I think war began. wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 28, 2015 12:21 am

Khepesh wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

Khepesh, After today, I think you're absolutely correct.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 28, 2015 12:43 am

eng subs Aid for pensioners paid in Petrovsky district of Donetsk

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu May 28, 2015 12:54 am

stephan herzog ‏@teleherzog 9h9 hours ago

27.5/16:10 в районе #Александровка был мощный взрыв near the settlement #Alexandrovka massive explosion #Novorossiya

Today??

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 26 CGBHzF1W8AAXXNG

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 26 CGBHzPrWYAIWfAy

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu May 28, 2015 2:09 am

Jeez Anabolism is over there? Holy moly, the Ukrops are done for.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu May 28, 2015 4:07 am

People talk about direct war , like a world war 3.. and i don't think so..
    Because US strategy in Ukraine you can see it from a mile away.. that is..

1)To annoy so much Russia ,that they are forced to invade Ukraine.
    The reason for this is for damage russia economy , and cause unrest in Russia for the war
    and get Russian soldiers killed enough of them..to damage Putin Popularity in Russia..

2) To demonize Russia as a major world aggressor and needs to be stopped.  
    If Russia invade be ready for more false flag attacks.. with civilians killed and or Nuclear reactors destroyed and later blamed in Putin's missile. They have been preparing for staged attacks with pro Kiev soldiers using Russian Army uniforms.

3)and one Russia invade continue supplying lethal weapons to kiev to cause
    as much damage as possible to Russia..in terms on human lives.. This could include
    dangerous chemical weapons or Neutron Bombs mini nukes like the ones being Used by Israel
    in Syria and Yemen.

4)None of the NATO countries will attack directly Russia.. the goal is to use Ukraine as their
    shield.. hide behind Ukrainian army for any attack on Russia. and force Russia to invade all Ukrainian cities in defense of Ethnic Russians..

They know Ukraine have no chance to win ,but they also know Ukraine can fight a long proxy war with Ukraine with their help.. basically Russia will be fighting NATO by proxy in Ukraine.

So the goal is Total Isolation of Russia business to Europe. Cut Gazprom and Rossnet business with Europe and collapse  Russia economy is their aim. Because NATO can continue sending mercenaries to Ukraine ,the war can last years..or more..

How to avoid being setup into a long proxy war? and avoid unrest in Russia..
    consequence of western brainwashing.

1)Russia can continue keeping a low profile while helping the rebels.. or
    2)Collapse Ukraine economy so the nation disband.
    3)or Take the fight directly to Americans.. as Russia start a limited war with Americans.
    in retaliation with their sending of weapons o Ukraine.. how can Russia do that? declaring a no fly zone in all ukraine for supply of weapons by air..and shut down any NATO plane who enters there.

the key point here is that ,The nations assisting Ukraine with weapons will not be able to fully justify their actions in Ukraine ,at provoking Russia with their weapons.. Public Opinion on the international arena will be very important for Russia ,to get it on their side.. because this will make a difference to end the war or to continue it indefinitely which is what the west want.

Public opinion is so important , that even American Government goes and create false flags to earn peoples opinion ,to attack other nations.. if you attack other nations for no justified reason ,you end with the very big risk of major unrest in all cities.. if a warship sink because of your
    illegal adventures.

that said the american people reaction will be completely different if Russia goes a sink an aircraft carrier of US navy for nothing..  People will be very angry and demand to retaliate back.. but if Russia goes an invade ukraine ..to stop an ethnic cleansin.. and US warships start
    to get close to Ukraine to help kiev with logistics ,while Russia is in the middle of a war.. then Russia will be justified to sink that warship that is assisting Ukraine to fight Russia.

All said ,i don;t think a world war 3 will happen.. No one in NATO will fight Russia in defense of
    Ukraine. What Obama and US Congress wants is total economic blockade against Russia in Europe..cut Gazprom and Rosnet business to sabotage Russia economy and use "Russia Agression" to Ukraine as pretext.  All this NATO exercises main goal is irritate Russia.. some kind of humiliation in their face..To provoke Russia to say things that can be used to demonize Russia. In essence all this hostilities of NATO near Russian borders ,seeks to provoke Russian Hostilities back.. (this is what they really want) and later use their media and say.. see... Russia aggression. Is to frame Russia into an aggression, that cause the life of a pilot or a warship sailor that they wanted to happen and provoked Russia to do it. So the goal is Demonization of Russia.. through a false flag or framed staged event.. and later use the "AGRession they provoked" to split Europe economy from Russia. And this was the ultimate goal of the coup against Yakunovych.. to isolate Russia from Europe and as many countries possible to break its economy and create major unrest in Russian cities..for the poverty and the war with ukrainel.

So NATo exercises near Russia is only to annoy Putin..into go to a war with them..
    ie .. do the first attack..  shut down a nato plane ..and later use the event to full scale sanctions.
    What people need to be aware is that the white house and pentagon , Simulate wars ,before they happen.. and they do things to get the results they want.. without provoking a nuclear war.
    could be called controlled Chaos.  So while no US vs Russia war will happen.. be careful with the false flag attacks.. They will not mind to do more Malasyan planes false flags or anything to demonize Russia.

Speaking about provocations..

US already have arrested more than 20 russian citizens under fake charges..
    and now they pressuring FIFA to cancel the world coup in Russia of 2018.
    They really behave as if they are the world police ,and they were some kind of world ethical authority.. lol1  ,and demand any Russian citizens arrested anywhere to be deported to USA.. to humiliate Russia. Is effectively a Cold war 2.0.. but without the economic blockade operating yet..  Russia will continue to have problems of their citizens to be arrested "under any fake charge" around the world.. even if on vacations in a tropical island. This all happens thanks to USE major capability to black mail nations ,for being the major world economy and controlling
    western banking industry.. more reasons for Russia to collapse US dollar and or eclipse their Banking industry monopoly and get the world under a more fair system.. not controlled by Americans..

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu May 28, 2015 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm