Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+51
TheArmenian
Khepesh
Erk
Ghoster
Cahaba
Vann7
Werewolf
KomissarBojanchev
auslander
onwiththewar
zepia
Viktor
BKP
mutantsushi
gregoire
Zivo
cracker
HeNeArKrXeRn_
VladimirSahin
jhelb
Mr.Comrade
Walther von Oldenburg
Akula971
Cowboy's daughter
Morpheus Eberhardt
Russian Patriot
etaepsilonk
max steel
par far
franco
Regular
Airbornewolf
Bolt
Pinto
Monarchist
Flagship Victory
Cyberspec
calripson
Big_Gazza
Godric
Karl Haushofer
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
2SPOOKY4U
mack8
kvs
PapaDragon
flamming_python
Rodinazombie
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
55 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

Monarchist
    Monarchist

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

Post  Monarchist Wed May 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Khepesh wrote:Funeral in Alchevsk of Alexei Mozgovoi and the other six victims. I had thought his face had been very badly damaged in the attack, but here he is in an open coffin.
    Even heaven cries for them. cry
    May them all rest in peace.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

Post  sepheronx Wed May 27, 2015 2:51 pm

So Obama and Business Insider says stuff that have no proof or anything, and it should be used as content? Media must be really hurting for cash and I hope Obama can provide evidence because his statements is slander.
    whir

Post  whir Wed May 27, 2015 3:03 pm

sepheronx wrote:So Obama and Business Insider says stuff that have no proof or anything, and it should be used as content? Media must be really hurting for cash and I hope Obama can provide evidence because his statements is slander.
    Sadly NAF press conferences with high quality aerial photos are not considered of interest.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed May 27, 2015 3:04 pm

New proof in ukrainian TV of russian invasion.

Laughing
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed May 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Jesus, that video with the dead civilians in the house. Every time I see such scenes I'm -this- close to volunteer.

You godless fucking swine of a human, Poroshenko. If words could harm... Moscow needs to put pressure on Kiev for this. Cut off gas supplies, refuse to give them a discount, complete embargo on Ukrainian goods. Anything to punish these fucking scumbags. I hope to see the day when Ukrainian tank columns, infantry and artillery are all wiped out. Something like the Highway of Death in Iraq.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed May 27, 2015 3:54 pm

http://russia-insider.com/en/media-criticism/bloomberg-peddles-russian-mobile-crematorium-garbage/ri7433

apparently back last year there was an article that it was Ukrainians using mobile crematoriums and the articles were ignored in the west. And someone claiming they are using these old evidence against Kiev and trying to peddle it as Russian(s).
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Wed May 27, 2015 4:28 pm

sepheronx wrote:http://russia-insider.com/en/media-criticism/bloomberg-peddles-russian-mobile-crematorium-garbage/ri7433

apparently back last year there was an article that it was Ukrainians using mobile crematoriums and the articles were ignored in the west. And someone claiming they are using these old evidence against Kiev and trying to peddle it as Russian(s).

I remember something like that too but it was to absurd even for kiev standards so it quickly dissipated. And look now it's back to make it stick on the russians. I bet more absurdities are coming.
    cracker

Post  cracker Wed May 27, 2015 4:48 pm

WHAT????

Where and How was Mozgovoi killed!??? cry

Givi and motorolla must be extremely careful! Novorussia can't afford to lose such symbols!
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed May 27, 2015 5:12 pm

From video posted here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DcKALXZmtnk#t=100
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 25 110

Please tell me what I'm seeing here. And why they are still allowed to serve in Novorosiya?
    Oh yeah the guy in the background is Alexey Milchakov the same guy who cut dogs head and posed with it with nazi salute.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 - Page 25 Sick+Donbas
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed May 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Neutrality wrote:Jesus, that video with the dead civilians in the house. Every time I see such scenes I'm -this- close to volunteer.

You godless fucking swine of a human, Poroshenko. If words could harm... Moscow needs to put pressure on Kiev for this. Cut off gas supplies, refuse to give them a discount, complete embargo on Ukrainian goods. Anything to punish these fucking scumbags. I hope to see the day when Ukrainian tank columns, infantry and artillery are all wiped out. Something like the Highway of Death in Iraq.

All Kiev government & Kiev media can do is lie... along with President Obama, Kerry, Nato, and "western media"...

I do believe sooner or later it will all fall, and the facts will come out to the whole world...
    Akula971
    Akula971

Post  Akula971 Wed May 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Regular wrote:From video posted here

Please tell me what I'm seeing here. And why they are still allowed to serve in Novorosiya?
    Oh yeah the guy in the background is Alexey Milchakov the same guy who cut dogs head and posed with it with nazi salute.

He served under Batman RRG as a separate reaction group but Batman was killed in an ambush in January (God bless his soul).

His unit has fought against Ukrop and has proven itself loyal to NAF.

Currently, he serves under Viking Battalion which is a mix of Rusich (his group) and guys from Motorolla.

He might be all edgy with the runes and flags but he is fighting for NAF right now, thats what counts.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed May 27, 2015 5:22 pm

I know right. He proven to be very experienced soldier too. His guys took Lugansk airport and got hit hard by Tochkas too as far as I know. But they should drop that nazi stuff, they can worship what ever they want, but now they are giving fire to Ukr propaganda.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed May 27, 2015 5:24 pm

This sign on the helmet is not nazi symbole and not a swastika it is an old slavic sign of the sun the Sun-circle.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed May 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Werewolf wrote:This sign on the helmet is not nazi symbole and not a swastika it is an old slavic sign of the sun the Sun-circle.
    clown
    And R letters too, even if they never existed in Cyrillic. Nah it's a fact some them guys love hitlers ballsack. I have spoken with one of them on VK. But they are useful fools like Akula said. It just pisses me off to see it no one lectures them as they just fucking up quite good PR they have. Among them I like Yulia Kharlamova, hot as hell sep has some disturbing nazi shit too.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed May 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Regular wrote:And R letters too, even if they never existed in Cyrillic. Nah it's a fact some them guys love hitlers ballsack. I have spoken with one of them on VK. But they are useful fools like Akula said. It just pisses me off to see it no one lectures them as they just fucking up quite good PR they have. Among them I like Yulia Kharlamova, hot as hell sep has some disturbing nazi shit too.

You mean that hot VDV babe? She really has these fucked up views?
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed May 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Regular wrote:I know right. He proven to be very experienced soldier too. His guys took Lugansk airport and got hit hard by Tochkas too as far as I know. But they should drop that nazi stuff, they can worship what ever they want, but now they are giving fire to Ukr propaganda.

This is what I think also.

Anyway, imho, Graham Phillips is living proof that one person can make a difference. & as said about Queen Esther: "who knows whether you are come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"
    God have mercy.

(curious as to what she said about Pres. Obama....)

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Wed May 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    Won't happen as long as the extremely cautious Putin is in charge. These criminals will go unpunished.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Wed May 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    Won't happen as long as the extremely cautious Putin is in charge. These criminals will go unpunished.

Be patient. It's clear you're not the one who needs to be liberated so why the hurry.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed May 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Cowboy's daughter wrote:

Anyway, imho, Graham Phillips is living proof that one person can make a difference. & as said about Queen Esther: "who knows whether you are come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"
    God have mercy.

That is some heartbreaking stuff, a parent who has to bury her own child and his child. I'm a grown up man but I get teary eyes from watching this. Someone needs to do something.

Can you imagine what the USSR would have done back in the days if there was a country with ethnic Russians (not part of the USSR) being killed by their own government? They'd have stormed the country and wiped out their military after a single civilian death.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed May 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    Regular wrote:And R letters too, even if they never existed in Cyrillic. Nah it's a fact some them guys love hitlers ballsack. I have spoken with one of them on VK. But they are useful fools like Akula said. It just pisses me off to see it no one lectures them as they just fucking up quite good PR they have. Among them I like Yulia Kharlamova, hot as hell sep has some disturbing nazi shit too.

She is hot YOUNG woman. She can be fed any views her man has.  Believe me, that's why every gf who dates bully becomes one too. No offence Cowboy's Daughter.I love you
    There are pictures of her holding Nazi books and symbols. She doesn't do that anymore. And VDV my arse. Altho I agree them guys look cool, nice training and equipment.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Akula971 wrote:
    Regular wrote:From video posted here

He served under Batman RRG as a separate reaction group but Batman was killed in an ambush in January (God bless his soul).

His unit has fought against Ukrop and has proven itself loyal to NAF.

Currently, he serves under Viking Battalion which is a mix of Rusich (his group) and guys from Motorolla.

He might be all edgy with the runes and flags but he is fighting for NAF right now, thats what counts.
    Absolutely, and if he were wearing other jacket the symbol of one of the main "civilian voentorg" groups would be seen, and they provide much help with equipment, training, fighting and are, despite some "funny" symbols, very strong Orthodox. The guy with the "black sun" on his helmet is Italian volunteer. Likely you already know this, so it for benefit of others.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed May 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Regular wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:

She is hot YOUNG woman. She can be fed any views her man has.  Believe me, that's why every gf who dates bully becomes one too. No offence Cowboy's Daughter.I love you
    There are pictures of her holding Nazi books and symbols. She doesn't do that anymore. And VDV my arse. Altho I agree them guys look cool, nice training and equipment.

No offense taken.
    I know what you mean. My ex was a bad ass, and for a while I tried to out bad ass him. He tried to change me so much, and I fought so hard to be myself. Finally my daughter told me I had become someone she didn't even like anymore. When she said that, it was a rude awakening and I gave up trying to be a bad ass. Embarassed I realized I couldn't out do him, because there was lines I wouldn't/couldn't cross.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed May 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

God have mercy.

That is some heartbreaking stuff, a parent who has to bury her own child and his child. I'm a grown up man but I get teary eyes from watching this. Someone needs to do something.

Can you imagine what the USSR would have done back in the days if there was a country with ethnic Russians (not part of the USSR) being killed by their own government? They'd have stormed the country and wiped out their military after a single civilian death.

I know everyone doesn't have my viewpoint, and that's okay, and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I think sometimes only God can do something, and I believe He will, pray He will.
    It scares me what all my Country will have to answer to God for.
    I believe we've done good things, but also ppl in power have done and are doing bad things.
    It's scary to think America and therefore, Americans, may be in for some really hard times and a rude awakening.
    ..if there's any justice in this world...

The conflict might get a lot bigger than I've thought, up until today....I mean end up involving a lot more countries coming together versus other countries...idk
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Wed May 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Justice is what we all like to see on many occasions. Justice in our own lifetime is a rare treat.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed May 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Don't expect anything to change in Polish politics but this is still nice to read. I love when Porky gets house trained:

Poland Dumping Poroshenko?

Poroshenko travels to Warsaw and gets an ice-cold shoulder from President Duda

http://russia-insider.com/en/poland-dumping-poroshenko/ri7465

http://fortruss.blogspot.ru/2015/05/poland-is-dumping-poroshenko.html

Alarm bells are beginning to ring for Poroshenko. The newly elected president of Poland Andrzej Duda refused to meet with him even though Poroshenko is visiting Warsaw. According to Duda’s staff, the new Polish leader is too busy. He may be going to Brussels to a Europarliament session where he is a deputy.

Yet earlier it was announced that Duda’s meeting with Poroshenko would be his first international contact after the election. Now it’s clear that during his Warsaw visit Poroshenko will only meet with the “outsider” Komorowski who is living out the last days of his presidency. This information was confirmed by the presidential administration which added that the two presidents will jointly watch the final match of European League between Dnepr and Seville.

Russian Duma International Affairs Committee Chair Aleksey Pushkov wrote on his twitter account that the cancellation of the Duda-Poroshenko meeting is a “blow to Kiev”, adding that “Duda, unlike Komorowski, is no fan of OUN-UPA.” Moreover, Duda’s refusal to meet with Poroshenko “is meant to show the latter his place.”

On the other hand, Duda is also good at figuring out which way the wind blows. He already understands that Washington is looking for a replacement to the spineless Poroshenko. This problem-ridden personality no longer satisfies his benefactors, therefore we can stop wasting time on him regardless of rules of decency.

The “dark horse” Duda knows how to be independent (which of course does not pertain to the boss from across the ocean). It was also announced that he left the Law and Justice party which after all helped him win. The newly elected president said that leaving the party was for him, as the leader of Poland, a natural move.

J.Hawk’s Comment: Yes, this is a somewhat big deal. Everything now points in the direction of a managed Ukrainian default and collapse and an equally managed regime change. And to think that even on the campaign trail Duda was speaking in terms of sending Polish troops to fight in Ukraine…

Update: http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2015/05/27/n_7233921.shtml
    I guess he’ll be watching the Dnepr game alone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 pm