Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+51
TheArmenian
Khepesh
Erk
Ghoster
Cahaba
Vann7
Werewolf
KomissarBojanchev
auslander
onwiththewar
zepia
Viktor
BKP
mutantsushi
gregoire
Zivo
cracker
HeNeArKrXeRn_
VladimirSahin
jhelb
Mr.Comrade
Walther von Oldenburg
Akula971
Cowboy's daughter
Morpheus Eberhardt
Russian Patriot
etaepsilonk
max steel
par far
franco
Regular
Airbornewolf
Bolt
Pinto
Monarchist
Flagship Victory
Cyberspec
calripson
Big_Gazza
Godric
Karl Haushofer
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
2SPOOKY4U
mack8
kvs
PapaDragon
flamming_python
Rodinazombie
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
55 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 Empty The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

Post  Guest Tue May 19, 2015 6:05 am

Given the flat spin that the Ukrop economy is now now in, I'm interested in hearing what is the situation on the streets of Ukraine and how have people's lives changed. Can anyone recommend any good blogs or something of the sorts?

flamming_python wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Monarchist, it THAT you?  Very Happy

I think they're all Monarchist, all these accounts lol1

I'm thinking it may be the third member of the Russian Monarchist trio from the Ukraine thread back on Mp.net whose name I can't remember, Anabolism or something along those lines?
    Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #14

Post  Vann7 Tue May 19, 2015 6:16 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:Given the flat spin that the Ukrop economy is now now in, I'm interested in hearing what is the situation on the streets of Ukraine and how have people's lives changed. Can anyone recommend any good blogs or something of the sorts?

Indeed..

Here this report.. Ukraine is literary sinking and people fleeing from there from all parts of Ukraine ..including western Ukraine Euromaidans are moving to Russia many of them  lol1

This is a must see report.. for everyone !!!

Ukraine is moving to Russia

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 3cef21854dc0dbf9f520a5161907732a

HOW OUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FOOLED: UKRAINE MOVES TO RUSSIA

by:Aleksey Zhuravko

I want to share with you my impressions of a trip to the border of Ukraine and Russia. What immediately catches the eye - hundreds of cars from Western Ukraine, Vinnitsa, Transcarpathia, Volyn, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Kiev. Buses chock full of people. Going clearly for a long time, bringing children, household items. And all - towards Russia, and not vice versa. For some reason these people did not jump and shout: "Who does not jump, is a Moskal". They were focused on passing the border.

When I was taking care of documents at the customs, I wanted to ask people some questions and directly asked them: "Why are you going to Russia?". The answer was a question: "And where should we work and how to survive?"  

Almost everyone with one voice said that they have relatives there. I asked a second question: "What about Europe?"   To which they replied, that no one wants them there. "But you jumped on the Maidan". In response - silence... They asked me a question: "So where are you from?" I said - from Kherson.

But most importantly I saw that in every passing car with Ukrainian plates there were Ukrainian national flags with the coat of arms, and no one took them off. Because they know - there is no such savagery in Russia, as in Ukraine. No one breaks cars because of yellow-blue flags. But all over Ukraine they break car windows, if  inside there is a Russian flag or a St. George's ribbon.

I call it bestiality and lawlessness.

When we smoked outside, I asked: "But you fought for independence, jumping on Maidan. What do you think about all the new ministers being foreigners?". You know, what the answer was? "We were deceived".

Then they loosened their tongue! You have no idea what they're now saying about Europe. There were 8 people and no one uttered a good word about today's government.

When I returned to the question, "But you jumped on Maidan", one of them Ivan from Volyn said, "If we knew what was going to happen, that blood will spill, and we will be unemployed, then we would buy Yanukovych another Golden loaf of bread" [in reference to the one found at Yanukovych's lavish residence, which became a symbol of corruption of his government - KR]. And others standing nearby were silent and did not utter a word.

So what can I say? Turns out, Ukraine is slowly getting rid of its population. The grown ups are in search of work, young people are running away from war and destruction. Do you know how painful it was to see that and to understand that a significant portion of them will never return to their homeland. Except to visit. In a couple more years Ukraine will be left without the working age population. May be this is the goal of the new government?

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/05/ukraine-is-moving-to-russia.html

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue May 19, 2015 6:19 am

Osobist wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Hmm, they got caught too easily if they are ex gru. Standards dropped?

Anyway, hopefully they are returned. They will probably ask for their pilot back.

Russian spec ops opperated very well in Georgia. Now it doesnt confirm if these guys are actually ex GRU byt the associates from special forces veterans asking for them back is good indication.

Wonder if they will get them back or use them as a continuous media parade.

SpN GRU is not some magic handpicked ninjas, but quite a mass product (they have brigades - hint) in western world they probably correspond to USMC Force Recon - pretty grunty types tho with better training invested in them compared to a regular Marine. For the operator operating operashunz types you probably need to look towards Vympel or SSO guys.

Most possibly. The term spetznas is very widely used so I am not so sure about each divisions. When looking up GRU, they don't specify how many units of special forces they have, but I heard various numbers ranging quite a bit! Tens of thousands or more. After watching videos, they do look like they are better trained normal soldiers. I am sorry, I am not really all that well informed regarding special forces of Russia.

Post  Guest Tue May 19, 2015 6:36 am

Vann7 wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:Given the flat spin that the Ukrop economy is now now in, I'm interested in hearing what is the situation on the streets of Ukraine and how have people's lives changed. Can anyone recommend any good blogs or something of the sorts?

Indeed..

Here this report.. Ukraine is literary sinking and people fleeing from there from all parts of Ukraine ..including western Ukraine Euromaidans are moving to Russia many of them  lol1

Thank you Vann.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue May 19, 2015 6:37 am

Interestingly, the photo from Vann7's post shows a Simferopol license tag number, 'AK'.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue May 19, 2015 6:49 am

auslander wrote:Interestingly, the photo from Vann7's post shows a Simferopol license tag number, 'AK'.

Besides by boat and plane, there isn't any other methods of travel by land at the moment, correct? Kerch strait bridge will take some time to build. But once that is built, I imagine Crimea will boom in terms of travel/transportation.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue May 19, 2015 6:55 am

Small question: how can they evade the claws of the Maidanist witch hunters ?
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue May 19, 2015 6:59 am

sepheronx wrote:
    auslander wrote:Interestingly, the photo from Vann7's post shows a Simferopol license tag number, 'AK'.

Besides by boat and plane, there isn't any other methods of travel by land at the moment, correct?  Kerch strait bridge will take some time to build.  But once that is built, I imagine Crimea will boom in terms of travel/transportation.

You fail to understand the implication of the photo. Why would a commercial vehicle built in France with a Simferopol, read Krim, license tag be part of a mass movement across a Russian border crossing in the dead of winter, witness the heavy sand on the road and the clothing of the few people seen.

To reply to your question, which you already know the answer to, the other two alternatives are to swim the Kerch Straights or shoot your way up the west coast of the Azov to Novoasovsk.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue May 19, 2015 7:15 am

auslander wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Besides by boat and plane, there isn't any other methods of travel by land at the moment, correct?  Kerch strait bridge will take some time to build.  But once that is built, I imagine Crimea will boom in terms of travel/transportation.

You fail to understand the implication of the photo. Why would a commercial vehicle built in France with a Simferopol, read Krim, license tag be part of a mass movement across a Russian border crossing in the dead of winter, witness the heavy sand on the road and the clothing of the few people seen.

To reply to your question, which you already know the answer to, the other two alternatives are to swim the Kerch Straights or shoot your way up the west coast of the Azov to Novoasovsk.

Might have just been in the queue going to Russia, not migrating as the others. There will be other commercial vehicles in the queue.

BTW. this thread is up to 1000 posts, so it will probably rotate to a fresh thread soon.

Post  Guest Tue May 19, 2015 8:50 am

higurashihougi wrote:Small question: how can they evade the claws of the Maidanist witch hunters ?
    A huge majority of Ukraine's population is likely a silent majority. Sure they might be patriots of Ukraine, sure they might dislike Russia, but they aren't ready to have their new government and its allies to send them and their loved ones to die in a fight that should have been avoided in the first place.

The people with this mindset probably far outnumbers the number of Banderovites running around the country. The only problem is that the 'silent majority' is silent because Banderovites hold the only power; therefore, encouraging anybody who doesn't see eye to eye with the Banderovites to flee.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 19, 2015 9:28 am

Vann7 wrote:

Indeed..

Ukraine is moving to Russia

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 3cef21854dc0dbf9f520a5161907732a

HOW OUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FOOLED: UKRAINE MOVES TO RUSSIA

by:Aleksey Zhuravko

I want to share with you my impressions of a trip to the border of Ukraine and Russia. What immediately catches the eye - hundreds of cars from Western Ukraine, Vinnitsa, Transcarpathia, Volyn, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Kiev. Buses chock full of people. Going clearly for a long time, bringing children, household items. And all - towards Russia, and not vice versa. For some reason these people did not jump and shout: "Who does not jump, is a Moskal". They were focused on passing the border.

When I was taking care of documents at the customs, I wanted to ask people some questions and directly asked them: "Why are you going to Russia?". The answer was a question: "And where should we work and how to survive?"  

Almost everyone with one voice said that they have relatives there. I asked a second question: "What about Europe?"   To which they replied, that no one wants them there. "But you jumped on the Maidan". In response - silence... They asked me a question: "So where are you from?" I said - from Kherson.

But most importantly I saw that in every passing car with Ukrainian plates there were Ukrainian national flags with the coat of arms, and no one took them off. Because they know - there is no such savagery in Russia, as in Ukraine. No one breaks cars because of yellow-blue flags. But all over Ukraine they break car windows, if  inside there is a Russian flag or a St. George's ribbon.

I call it bestiality and lawlessness.

When we smoked outside, I asked: "But you fought for independence, jumping on Maidan. What do you think about all the new ministers being foreigners?". You know, what the answer was? "We were deceived".

Then they loosened their tongue! You have no idea what they're now saying about Europe. There were 8 people and no one uttered a good word about today's government.

When I returned to the question, "But you jumped on Maidan", one of them Ivan from Volyn said, "If we knew what was going to happen, that blood will spill, and we will be unemployed, then we would buy Yanukovych another Golden loaf of bread" [in reference to the one found at Yanukovych's lavish residence, which became a symbol of corruption of his government - KR]. And others standing nearby were silent and did not utter a word.

So what can I say? Turns out, Ukraine is slowly getting rid of its population. The grown ups are in search of work, young people are running away from war and destruction. Do you know how painful it was to see that and to understand that a significant portion of them will never return to their homeland. Except to visit. In a couple more years Ukraine will be left without the working age population. May be this is the goal of the new government?

Truth knows no border...

On a side note on MP.net a poster (Dollars or Osobist) said, joking, that the plan was to kill or get rid of all the Sovoks. I guess this is it.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue May 19, 2015 10:40 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Truth knows no border...

On a side note on MP.net a poster (Dollars or Osobist) said, joking, that the plan was to kill or get rid of all the Sovoks. I guess this is it.
    A problem with that plan is many of them were productive workers so the Ukrainian economy takes another hit.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 am

Erk wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Truth knows no border...

A problem with that plan is many of them were productive workers so the Ukrainian economy takes another hit.

Well I'm not really serious (errmm), but the current situation really reflects the idiotic steps a exo-nationalist government can take and what diametrically opposite results those steps can have.

So yah, Moskali na Nozhi///
    whir

The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 Empty The Situation in the Ukraine.

Post  whir Tue May 19, 2015 11:56 am

There's no masterplan behind this, people just want dignity.

As I said in other post the biggest fear of Maidan's most ardent supporters is the influx of refugees and the consequent spoil of their European miracle by Ukrainian ultranationalists. One only has to remember neighbouring countries laughing at Russian claims while gearing up for "the biggest refugee crisis in Europe since WWII". And those same people can't fathom the fact that you can't expect Ukrainian dwellers to leave all behind and become just another third class immigrant because they're now "Europeans" (like if Ukraine wasn't European enough Rolling Eyes).

Soon to graduate twenty something years old from Kiev don't want to end up selling tissues to drivers in Limoges or as prostitutes in Padua, where unemployment is lower than their respective national average, if they are not lucky enough to find a half day work as loader or waitress.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue May 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Putsch reports 10 Maidanists WIA yesterday. cheers

Considering Putin's unbelievable timidness, it is highly unlikly Putin would ask for the 2 captured Russian ex special forces backs, just as Putin does not ask for the Mistrals nor for their compensation, just as Putin does not ask putsch to stop carrying out genocide in Donbas. Putin is a man of few words. Sad but true.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Tue May 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:Putsch reports 10 Maidanists WIA yesterday. cheers

And you are pleased with that?

There are some characters that truly deserve to be eliminated after their actions in ukraine, but theres no joy to be found in peoples suffering. If you enjoy seeing 10 people wounded that you know nothing about, then sorry but you are as bad as the people you claim to be fighting.

whir

Post  whir Tue May 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Novaya Gazeta via Google Translate wrote:Кто срывает Минские соглашения?
    Someone breaks Minsk agreement?
    05/18/2015

We remind our position. We believe that any agreed upon in the framework of the "Norman format" to make calls in Minsk new items document or link implementation of the agreed items with even some conditions, as well as failure to comply with already fixed points as scheduled, should be seen as the failure of the agreements.

MAY 10TH. OSCE OBSERVERS CAME UNDER FIRE FROM UKRAINIAN SECURITY SERVICES

May 10 near the village of Crimea, Kyiv controlled, the special representatives of the OSCE monitoring group came under fire. "When they returned to the car, it was released on the long lines 3-5 of PKM, some of which were held in two meters away from observers," - said the report of the OSCE.

The commander of department apologized to the observers and said that the fire was accidentally discovered one of the soldiers.

Meanwhile, according to the agreements reached in Minsk on February 12 the leaders of the "Norman Quartet", all parties are required to ensure effective monitoring of the OSCE. In addition, the ceasefire was to come early as 15 February. Continue reading.

Inform Napalm wrote:[EN subs] captured Russian special forces (Spetsnaz GRU) - captured by happiness.

ATO-WAROnDonbass wrote:The OSCE is trying to remove the body of a fighter mined "Azov"

TV Rain via Google Translate wrote:Блогеры нашли предполагаемые могилы российских спецназовцев
    Bloggers found the alleged graves of Russian special forces
    NEWS May 19, 2015

Bloggers found the alleged Russian war graves from the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian Armed Forces. They managed to find three graves, said on Tuesday, 19 May rains in a telephone conversation Ruslan Leviev.

Leviev said that, presumably, Russian soldiers were killed on May 5. Place of death is still unknown, it is set.

"The commandos were killed on May 5 in the Ukraine, they came under fire. May 10 they were buried, "- he said.

Leviev said that the dead commandos have no relation to the alleged Russian military personnel who were detained yesterday in Ukraine. Continue reading.

RuptlyTV wrote:Ukraine: One dead after intense fire on militia positions in Donetsk

Podrobnosti via Google Translate wrote:Бригада из Абхазии создает на границе с Украиной ударные группы (фото)
    A team from Abkhazia posing on the border with Ukraine percussion group (photo)
    May 19, 2015 12:16 Author: Oleg Katkov

Division of the Russian 7th military base, which is deployed in Abkhazia, on the border with Ukraine forms a shock battalion group.

About this on his page on the social network he wrote one of the Russian soldiers, a machine gunner Alexander southerner, who is now in the Rostov region, 40 kilometers from the border with Ukraine.

One of the photos of May 14, made on the training ground, signed: "3 BTGr squad" - a division battalion tactical groups. On the other pictures - military equipment with the shaded rooms and tactical signs. In such a machine usually zazzhayut Donbass. Continue reading.

BBC UA via Google Translate wrote:Мінкульт пропонує звозити радянські пам’ятники в Пирогово
    Ministry of Culture offers svozit Soviet monuments in Pirogovo
    Today, 2 hours ago

Dismantled Soviet monuments can be placed in the pie. The Minister of Culture Vyacheslav Kyrylenko, quoted by the press service of the Ministry of Culture.

ccording to him, the National Museum of Rural Life and Architecture is ready to provide territory for placing monuments are dismantled under dekomunizatsiynyh these laws.

Vyacheslav Kyrylenko said that the Ministry of Culture initiated the creation of the Museum of totalitarianism. On the concept of the museum is currently working group of experts and representatives of public associations.

"Already there is a willingness to show the visual aspects of the era - many monuments to Soviet leaders dropped a wave of democratic European Ukrainian protest," - said Mr. Vyacheslav Kirilenko.

Recently, President Poroshenko said that a clear Ukraine from communist symbols. Continue reading.

Служба безпеки України wrote:Explanation citizen of GRU Captain Evgeny Erofeev (eng)

Служба безпеки України wrote:Explanation citizen of Sergeant Alexander Alexandrov GRU (eng)

The Independent wrote:Ukraine crisis: Separatist rebel commander Aleksey Mozgovoi says he is 'ready for more deaths' - and warns ceasefire with Kiev won't hold
    OLIVER CARROLL ALCHEVSK Tuesday 19 May 2015

Separatist commander Aleksey Mozgovoi has a fearsome reputation and a bounty on his head in the rebel badlands of the Luhansk People’s Republic. He tells Oliver Carroll in Alchevsk that hopes for a lasting Ukraine ceasefire are minimal

Scarred by decades of political corruption and many months of war, the rebel-held town of Alchevsk in eastern Ukraine has few attractions. Its biggest draw is undoubtedly Commander Aleksey Mozgovoi, the enigmatic leader of the rebel “Ghost” battalion, who has taken up residence in the former security services building on Lenin Street.

An apparent Renaissance man with a reputation for poetry, and ferocity, Mr Mozgovoi is no stranger to controversy. He organised the infamous “people’s courts”, which claimed to have issued death sentences to alleged rapists in October last year.

With a son in tow, Andrei, a Gazprom worker from Russia’s Krasnodar region, waits patiently for an audience with Mr Mozgovoi, whose office windows are protected by sandbags.

Andrei fought as a rebel volunteer throughout the winter. He says that he – like many others – was attracted to Mr Mozgovoi’s battalion by a desire to correct a historical injustice, and to protect “the Slavic people” from being routinely humiliated. Andrei is not the only Russian in the region. Continue reading.

NV via Google Translate wrote:В зоне АТО ускоренными темпами возводят бетонные фортификации
    In the area of ​​ATO rapidly erecting concrete fortification
    Today, 9:33

Lugansk direction is intensive work on the construction of defensive structures of the armed forces of Ukraine and construction organizations of Lugansk, Zhytomyr and Khmelnytsky region, informs the press center of the ATO.

"Workers from different regions of Ukraine jointly led military specialists are building up a system of fortifications along the boundary line. Our defenses equipped bunkers, caponiers, bunkers. It is used not only wood but also the concrete," - said in a statement. Continue reading.

24TV via Google Translate wrote:Маріуполь протестує проти ОБСЄ
    Mariupol protests against OSCE
    12:10, Today

In Mariupol civic activists rallied against the statements of the OSCE demilitarization Shyrokynoho.

On posters stood about two dozen people. To the protesters went representative mission James Paul and trying to negotiate with them. Continue reading.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue May 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:

There are some characters that truly deserve to be eliminated after their actions in ukraine, but theres no joy to be found in peoples suffering. If you enjoy seeing 10 people wounded that you know nothing about, then sorry but you are as bad as the people you claim to be fighting.

I don't enjoy it, but I do see it as good news.

The fact is that there is a war going on, don't be ignorant of that fact.
    The objective is to defeat the enemy; killing for the sake of killing should not be the aim - but certainly inflicting casualties and thus sapping the enemy's manpower reserves are surely the way to go. It's how you fight a war.

As wounded men; they are counted as casualties and will be out of action - hopefully for the duration of the conflict. It may seem a harsh thing to say - but at least they're not dead.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue May 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:

Maidanists worship Bandera. They are cold blooded killers who carry out ethnic cleansing in Donbas. They are amongst the worst of the worst of the animal kingdom.The sooner these guys die or get crippled for life, the sooner they can stop butchering people for their own sadism. Half a million American soldiers sacrificed their lives in WW2. That's not a small number back in the day. You don't beat fascists by being kind to them.

Last edited by Flagship Victory on Tue May 19, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whir

Post  whir Tue May 19, 2015 2:23 pm

‏@HromadskeTV wrote:Daughter of Chief Policeman Ukraine and her birthday present ...
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #14 CFXbLE6WoAAZajF

ТВ-ГОЛД via Google Translate wrote:The fight with the mayor Alexander Sina marshrutchiki: full version

Today at 9 am the mayor held a press conference with journalists. At the same time, under the walls of City Hall protesting marshrutchiki who soon decided to go to the town hall and chat with the mayor personally. The activists, who came to the conference demanded that Cena to name the director. The activists demanded the mayor to answer whether he had read an appeal written by them about their problems. The appeal marshutchiki want to terminate the contract with the company "STAR-AUTO". Shin said that has not yet read, he received a question from the floor related to the narrowness of the eye of the mayor. To which the mayor said that a man who asked the question came and asked him personally, and then wished to leave. One of the activists was unhappy unfinished dialogue and tried to stop the mayor. After that, between the two men scuffle ensued, after which the mayor promptly left the room.

whir

Post  whir Tue May 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Sputnik wrote:Ukraine's Soil Changes Hands: Foreign Investors Grabbing Arable Lands
    EUROPE 11:03 19.05.2015(updated 14:55 19.05.2015)

Ukraine's rich black soil is changing hands: foreign corporations and Ukrainian tycoons continue "grabbing" the country's arable lands; the question remains open whether such a policy can benefit the Ukrainian people, Elizabeth Fraser stressed.

The question remains open what the future has in store for Ukraine's agricultural sector, noted Elizabeth Fraser, a researcher at the Oakland Institute, pointing to the fact that foreign agroholdings and Ukrainian tycoons are taking the country's rich arable lands under control.

"Last year, the Oakland Institute reported that over 1.6 million hectares (ha) of land in Ukraine are now under the control of foreign-based corporations… Some estimates now bring the total of Ukrainian farmland controlled by foreign companies to over 2.2 million ha," the researcher underscored.

According to Elizabeth Fraser, "the companies and shareholders behind foreign land acquisitions in Ukraine span many different parts of the world."

For instance, the Danish "Trigon Agri," holds over 52,000 ha, the Saudi-owned United Farmers Holding Company controls about 33,000 ha; France's AgroGeneration holds 120,000 ha of Ukrainian farmland, while US pension fund NCH Capital has taken control over 450,000 ha. Continue reading.

TASS wrote:Russia’s Lavrov, Council of Europe chief discuss constitutional reforms in Ukraine
    World  May 19, 1:44 UTC+3

On Monday, Lavrov arrived in Brussels to take part in a session of the Council of Europe ministerial committee

BRUSSELS, March 19. /TASS/. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and the Secretary General of the Council of Europe, Thorbjorn Jagland, have held talks, in the course of which they stressed the significance of a direct dialogue between Ukraine’s government and the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics and the finalization of the constitutional reform in Ukraine before the end of this year, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on its official page in Facebook.

"The two sides stressed significance of system reforms in Ukraine, including the drafting of a new text of Ukraine’s Constitution before the end of this year," the report said. "They called for an unconditional compliance of all the parties (to the armed conflict in Ukraine - TASS) with the agreements reached in Minsk on February 12, 2015, one of which is the start of a direct dialogue between the Ukrainian government and the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republic." Continue reading.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue May 19, 2015 2:37 pm

So I just watched the above video of the captured guy who's supposedly a GRU officer. Who are the Ukrainians trying to bullshit here?

-What is your opinion of the VSU?
    -Does everything correspond with what the Russian TV tells you about the situation in Ukraine?

They are asking these questions to someone who is allegedly a GRU officer? With the situation in Ukraine getting more terrible by the day, the VSU supposedly capture a few guys and pin the "GRU" tag on them. Why GRU? Because GRU units are the most trained and capable forces in the Russian army so the message here is that they are actually incompetent. The Ukrainians are desperate and they are trying to score PR points by all means necessary.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue May 19, 2015 3:05 pm

"No blockade of Donbass!"
    Video against the blockade of Donbass by Ukraine and reminding of the nature of the enemy.

Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue May 19, 2015 4:47 pm

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150519/1022323549.html

This is going to cause a hysteria amongst creditors. Now I really want to see if IMF and other money lenders are eager to give them more money.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Tue May 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Neutrality wrote:http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150519/1022323549.html

This is going to cause a hysteria amongst creditors. Now I really want to see if IMF and other money lenders are eager  to give them more money.

Is this a sign that ukraine is about to default?

Or a retarded way to try and encourage its western masters to send more monies?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:15 am