Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Vann7
caveat emptor
bitcointrader70
magnumcromagnon
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
andalusia
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
Airbornewolf
Hannibal Barca
Azi
PortugueseMan
Karl Haushofer
Rodion_Romanovic
nero
Regular
thegopnik
lancelot
PhSt
RTN
George1
dino00
Atmosphere
TMA1
medo
ALAMO
miketheterrible
franco
auslander
LMFS
VARGR198
calripson
par far
Krepost
Arkanghelsk
Sujoy
jhelb
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
nomadski
Firebird
PapaDragon
ATLASCUB
Backman
Arrow
sundoesntrise
owais.usmani
GarryB
kvs
lyle6
Finty
Isos
JohninMK
Hole
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #32

Hole
    Hole

The Situation in the Ukraine. #32 Empty The Situation in the Ukraine. #32

Post  Hole Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:25 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #32 Fk_p8y10

GarryB, dino00, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, auslander, VARGR198 and lancelot like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

The Situation in the Ukraine. #32 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #32

Post  JohninMK Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:36 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
    @ASBMilitary
    ·
    7h
    BREAKING: DPR reports their Intel. agency records arrival of militants trained by UK instructors in Donbass, saying Kiev is forming assault teams — 2 units of militants from the ‘Right Sector’ each 70 to 80 people, all militants have combat experience & trained by UK.
    ·
    7h
    Russia says that the Ukrainian - NATO “patriot war games” have caused Ukraine losses in billions of dollars, quoting zelensky saying Ukraine already lost over $12bn as its economy is in a free fall. Adding that Washington does not care about Ukraine’s interests.

Victor
    @vicktop55
    ·
    8h
    Red exclamation mark symbol Militants of the "Right Sector" banned in Russia arrived in Donbass to form assault groups.

This was announced by the official representative of the People's Militia of the DPR, Eduard Basurin.

Telegram donbassr

GarryB, kvs and VARGR198 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:04 pm

nomadski wrote:@ Littlerabbit

".....I need a feedback about something. On the 14th of February, Duma will consider the proposal of recognition of Donbass republics.Could it be the trigger for Kiev's intervention in Donbass?Is there a strong possibility for acceptance of this proposal, next week? scratch What do you guys think? dunno ......."

in my view , if without recognition , there can be no military help to save the lives of the people against an attack , then recognition is needed . Since likely that Kiev will attack , as without an attack it can not stay in power . But if help can still be provided , without recognition , then this offers advantages politically . Since present international borders remain unchanged . Forceful change of borders , should be avoided , as far as possible . My solution for any change in borders is through a public vote . But who is eligible to vote ? Well the lives of all those who will be affected by the vote . And this is not as simple to determine as it seems .

Compare this situation to the Kurdish problem . Should Kurds only have a vote on forming separate country ? How about non-kurds , who live in Kurdish areas ? How about non-kurds who live in Syria , those that will be  cut off from neighbours by a separatist vote ? How about the people in Turkey or Iran , who will have their countries torn apart as a result of separate homeland for Syrian Kurds ? So we see that , there are consequences for many people . And they should all have a vote on the issue . And if all people in Syria and Iraq and Turkey and Iran had a say in the vote , it is obvious that there should be no separate Kurdish region or nation . We can apply this to the situation in the EU or the conflict in Israel/ Palestine  . A vote over Eastern Ukraine , should extend to Ukraine and Russia at least . Who else could be affected by a separation of Eastern Ukraine ? Certainly not the British or the Yanks !

They won't be recognized, nor did they as such declare independence themselves

The proposal was forwarded by Zyuganov, head of the KPRF. Those proposals which are passed are forwarded by Putin himself or United Russia party members; United Russia maintains a majority in the Duma.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:50 pm

Anyone has some realistic figures for their air force ? Number of fighters and number.

If you could give it like that: number of flyable out of Total number.

And the numbers for their air defence system too. I guess that's the most dangerous thing for Russia. They have a lot of S-300 and buks that are still very dangerous.
    Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:12 pm

Isos wrote:Anyone has some realistic figures for their air force ? Number of fighters and number.

If you could give it like that: number of flyable out of Total number.

And the numbers for their air defence system too. I guess that's the most dangerous thing for Russia. They have a lot of S-300 and buks that are still very dangerous.

According to airforces monthly magazine, they have approx 70 MiG 29s and 50 Su-27s, of which 40 and 25 respectively are airworthy.

Isos likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:23 pm

What about air defence systems ?
    Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:34 pm

50 fire units… they lost 5 S-300PS and 3 Buk-m1 fire units in 2014. Today there’s 2 S-300PS and 2/3 Buk-M1 fire units in Donbas. In total there’s 25 operational s-300PS fire units

Isos likes this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:07 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60292437
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:48 am

Their faces lol Razz

GarryB, medo, flamming_python, Airbornewolf, kvs, JohninMK, VARGR198 and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:36 am

Macron is a globalist and is probably not in Moscow out of the goodness of his heart.

He looks like he got bent over by Putin. My apologies. I guess it is a different experience than the one with pretty boy Turdeau.

Very Happy
    GarryB
    GarryB

The Situation in the Ukraine. #32 Empty The Situation in the Ukraine #32

Post  GarryB Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:02 am

Don't tell that to the "Russia doesn't need Ukraine", "Russia doesn't want Ukraine", "Deadweight" crowd. Their heads may explode, splattering propaganda everywhere.

Doesn't need or want it in its current condition and mindset.

If they grow up and have thoughts about their own well being instead of thinking from Washington like the EU and HATO, then there is a future with better relations, but there is nothing to discuss and certainly not worth invading to save any time soon.

The only purpose of a Russian invasion would be to stop Kievs planned genocide.

There is not other good reason for a Russian attack so there wont be.

Luka is right, they better make no mistakes cause they already made a huge blunder in 2014, and the Americans are intent on not allowing it. Wondering what the fix will be to boot out the trash from Kiev.... the political game has utterly failed, all assets neutralized by Washington and Kiev.

Luka is best known for surviving... not necessarily being right.

Russia didn't lose the Ukraine in 2014... Kiev was looking west well before then and turning their nose up at Russia... despite all the benefits they enjoyed.

At any rate, even if in 15 years some version of "Ukraine" gets to become part of the Union State, the U.S policy of containment can only be called but a success....pushing back integration, and its potential by 20 or so years.... for a few billions, cookies and the stupidity of some "bright" Kremlin men.

Even if Ukraine never joins Russia the US can have them... Moscow will gift wrap the parcel.... the Ukraine is a turd in a box... and it hasn't even been polished.

You keep going on about Ukraine like it is some prize... it is not.

It will be a burden to anyone who takes control, whether from London or Paris or Washington or even Kiev.

I need a feedback about something. On the 14th of February, Duma will consider the proposal of recognition of Donbass republics.

Could it be the trigger for Kiev's intervention in Donbass?

I suspect that would be the plan... when the wests bullshit gets too much Russia will open normal relations with these regions, and when they start to trade and grow and develop and their standard of living goes up the rest of the Ukraine will be asking why are we not trading with Russia too... Kiev would either have to invade or admit the people who got them in to this position were criminals and lets talk... or they will invade... but to invade means less loss of face, but also certain military defeat on the battlefield.

Claims of making Russia bleed for this victory will likely mean Ukraine will bleed more... when HATO couldn't defeat the Serbs over Kosovo they started bombing all sorts of stuff and pleaded with the Russians to push Serbia to the table for talks... hitting civilian infrastructure targets was part of that pressure... how many decent infrastructure targets does the Ukraine have?

in my view , if without recognition , there can be no military help to save the lives of the people against an attack , then recognition is needed .

Russian citizens are present so that would be enough to provide military help if they wanted to.

If recognition is granted SehSha will have a fit the likes of which we haven't seen.....yet. So be it,

But it is OK because Mother can tell the west that the situation is unique... they will understand I am sure...

A pox on the lot of them and toss in a dose of the clap for good measure.

They way they behave and the company they keep I am sure they already have both and likely a lot worse too.

I personally find it difficult to estimate. My impression is that the picture shown in the media does not correspond to reality...but I don't know that many people from the region either.

The same media that said some nobody was the real leader of Venezuela... Guano or something... don't even remember his name now...

I know the history of the region, how people generally think. But now, in a very specific situation, it is difficult to assess how much sympathy there is for Russia in the eastern and central regions of Ukraine. After all, there was years of brainwashing by the Nazis.

Lots of brain washing and lots of hate, but after over 5 years of economic chaos and no solutions or development or growth other than fighting tooth and nail to get Russia to pump gas through their pipes... how good was that propaganda... how effective is it?

Most people know their government and their media lie... the Soviet people knew this better than anyone in the west...

magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:22 am

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/07/politics/us-intel-russia-doubts-invasion-ukraine/index.html

US intel and CNN now going full retard. This is getting hilarious now.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon and LMFS like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:54 pm

Finty likes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:06 pm

owais.usmani wrote:

Every second spent on this retard is a second wasted.

Nothing gets decided in Paris, nor Berlin for that matter. I am not sure why Putin even entertains these clowns. It's like talking to the janitor at the car dealership - it makes no sense.

People will now say this is Putin's 4D chess trying to rip up NATO. He has been playing that game for 6+ years with Turkey and see the result. All these satellite states will fall back in line when that green button gets pushed.

Washington decides if and when the next stage begins.

kvs, JohninMK, DerWolf, miketheterrible, ATLASCUB and lancelot like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:44 pm

Do you think that Russia will finally recognize the Donetsk and Luhansk republics?

Finty likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:52 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:

Every second spent on this retard is a second wasted.

Nothing gets decided in Paris, nor Berlin for that matter. I am not sure why Putin even entertains these clowns. It's like talking to the janitor at the car dealership - it makes no sense.

People will now say this is Putin's 4D chess trying to rip up NATO. He has been playing that game for 6+ years with Turkey and see the result. All these satellite states will fall back in line when that green button gets pushed.

Washington decides if and when the next stage begins.

Macron still deserves credit for breaking rank with the Anglo axis propaganda and telling the world what real France thinks. Most ppl don't know that France has no power. So when a politician like Macron says this , it lends credibility to Russia.

Macron has advisors who do want to break rank with the US.

Paris could very well have earned a terrorist attack from the CIA for this meeting with Putin. Well see.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, JohninMK and miketheterrible like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:02 pm

Putin has to make moves that undermine NATzO.   It is a war, after all.   Micron's visit Russia shows cracks in NATzO "solidarity".
    The frothing at the mouth UK, US, Canada, and some more chihuahuas are in a different camp from "old Europe" (France, Germany, Italy).
    So the meeting is not such a waste of time.   Nobody who wants to have any credibility can claim that Russia is not engaging diplomacy
    and is a rogue country bent on world domination.   It is Washington with its hysterical propaganda that is painting itself into a corner.

GarryB likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:15 pm

Did Zelensky really say all this? Well then.  Suspect  Shocked

“I’m the President of Ukraine, I’m based here, and I think I know the details deeper than any other president,”

“It’s important that the [US] President should know the situation from me, not from the intermediaries.”

“I can’t be like other politicians who are grateful to the United States just for being the United States,”

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/28/politics/us-ukraine-biden-zelensky/index.html

Now I'm almost assured that if a 'false-flag' happens, it will come in the form of 'Diem' style assassination attempt to replace him, and then blame the assassination attempt on Putin and the Russian Federation.

Last edited by magnumcromagnon on Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:16 pm

Macron reveals Putin 'guarantees'

https://www.rt.com/russia/548651-macron-averted-escalation-ukraine-conflict/

“I obtained that there will be no degradation nor escalation,” he said. “My aim was to freeze the game, to prevent an escalation and open up new perspectives… this objective for me is fulfilled.”

A total clown show. Instead of Russia getting "legally binding security guarantees", Macron walks away with some guarantees of his own....   sunny   6D Chess...

Completely undermining Russia's public threat posture! ..........." asymmetrical, military ..Bluff, cough, bluff...technical measures" Can't even handle keeping a good poker face!

Peskov hurried up to damage control afterwards.... lol1  lol1 "NO DEAL!" "NO DEAL!"..  What a fucking disaster! Can't make this shit up!!!

The U.S was right to drag it out.... easy! easy!... just watch the Russians trip over themselves.

At this point, a false flag actually provides clarity and sanity. No lol1 Begging for it!

Bright Kremlin men at work ladies and gentlemen. In the U.S, a president would be eaten alive by opponents for less.

As for Zelensky... the man is just asking for a bigger paycheck. Check Kolomoisky complaints of the current relationship .. they want to extract more from the Uk/U.S/EU.. not be on a fucking stipend. Obviously the U.S wants to keep the dogs hungry... holding the carrot up high if the dog behaves as he should... only allowing little bites when deemed necessary. It works when dealing with corrupt thieves and rats.

I would hate to be a Russian spin doctor... wouldn't wish that job even on my worst of enemies! Jesus!

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

dino00, Backman and bitch_killer dislike this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:39 pm

Arrow wrote:Do you think that Russia will finally recognize the Donetsk and Luhansk republics?

Would be counterproductive to fucking the Kiev

Plus it's exactly what 404s want, it would give them excuse for losing a war and make NATO membership easier

Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:44 pm

Why should Russia give GAYTO, the United Snakes and the Nazis any guarantees.
    They broke all the rules. They overthew the democratic pro Russian govt. They invaded the Eastern bloc and now want to dismember Russia.
    The gay garlic breathed midget should go back to doing his homo(UN)erotic pr stunts with bare torsoed black men.😂

Another jawboning session and the maggots sent another plane of arms over to the Nazis.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:01 pm

Firebird wrote:Why should Russia give GAYTO, the United Snakes and the Nazis any guarantees.
    They broke all the rules. They overthew the democratic pro Russian govt. They invaded the Eastern bloc and now want to dismember Russia.
    The gay garlic breathed midget should go back to doing his homo(UN)erotic pr stunts with bare torsoed black men.😂

Another jawboning session and the maggots sent another plane of arms over to the Nazis.

An unoccupied Germany and real France would give Russia security guarantees and Russia would reciprocate.

This is all theoretical because Germany is still occupied. Russia won't be giving any guarantees to Gayto US or Nazis

GarryB likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:31 pm

Putin is gaining some time to bring enough stuff to be ready to any scenario. And by any I mean ones involving nato.

There is clearly no room for diplomacy anymore. US and Nato have refused all their conditions and are even arming ukraine. If Putin back down they will hurry to send troop there and officially make it a nato state.

Macron can talk all he wants russians made it clear only US can reach an agreement. Why ? Because US = 95% Nato.

Macron is irrevelant and he can even loose the election in 2 month.

GarryB, Hole and sundoesntrise like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:38 pm

GarryB, kvs, JohninMK and LMFS like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:00 pm

Shashank Joshi
    @shashj
    Kremlin says 'French assertions that...Putin had promised...Macron that Moscow would not carry out new military initiatives around Ukraine for now were "not right". A French official said Putin had made the pledge during long talks in Moscow

GarryB likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm