Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+29
Sujoy
LMFS
higurashihougi
Isos
eehnie
miketheterrible
Airman
franco
TheArmenian
Russian Patriot
kvs
milforum.net
SturmGuard
sepheronx
DTA
OminousSpudd
Mike E
PapaDragon
Admin
magnumcromagnon
JohninMK
Airbornewolf
George1
jhelb
Khepesh
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
max steel
GarryB
33 posters

Forum Non Technical issues

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Forum Non Technical issues - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum Non Technical issues

Post  JohninMK Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:22 pm

Whilst potentially laying myself open for a tirade, surely this is a sad reflection on man's inhumanity to man, not a Forum Non Technical issue?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Son, 11 men from my family were taken by their neighbour Croats in 1941. and thrown into 80m deep natural pit with their hands tied and heads smashed by wodden hammer, then hand grenades were thrown after them. Together with 1300 other people from nearby villages. Tho i dont get what it has to do with forum non-technical issues...
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 pm

In most of the cases ignored, like the comment about the fascist salute in the signature of Papadragon.

What fascist salute?

Only one guy has one hand up in the air and he has three fingers open... a fascist salute has the hand flat like you are playing paper scissors rock and had chosen paper...

So maybe it is not a fascist salute...

A video of a little baby of 1-2 years old fake crying provoked all this answer.

Posting a video of a naughty little kid does not relate to nazi salutes... it is more about provocation... basically shit stirring.

How about we all agree to not talk about subjects we can't control ourselves about... for instance I don't like to talk about the French because after all we did for them in the world wars in Europe they still thought it necessary to test their safe nuclear bombs here in the Pacific, and when we protested they murdered a man with a bomb like terrorists do in a harbour in our country... an ally of France.

eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 am

GarryB wrote:
    In most of the cases ignored, like the comment about the fascist salute in the signature of Papadragon.

What fascist salute?

Only one guy has one hand up in the air and he has three fingers open... a fascist salute has the hand flat like you are playing paper scissors rock and had chosen paper...

So maybe it is not a fascist salute...

A video of a little baby of 1-2 years old fake crying provoked all this answer.

Posting a video of a naughty little kid does not relate to nazi salutes... it is more about provocation... basically shit stirring.

How about we all agree to not talk about subjects we can't control ourselves about... for instance I don't like to talk about the French because after all we did for them in the world wars in Europe they still thought it necessary to test their safe nuclear bombs here in the Pacific, and when we protested they murdered a man with a bomb like terrorists do in a harbour in our country... an ally of France.

Shocked Shocked

Francoism is Fascism. A Francoist salute is a Fascist salute. By nature.

What my region of the Basque Country lived, traslated to the current population of New Zealand would be around 48000-55000 executions.

I control myself to talk about this. But it decreases not the level of shame that some people is taking over their shoulders.

This is in Spain in February 2018, only some days ago. In the conmemoration of the 75th anniversary of the Axis victory in the Battle of Krasny Bor (see location), where the Division Azul take part in the side of the Nazis as part of the Wermach:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krasny_Bor
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division

http://mceaje.blogspot.com.es/2018/02/cara-al-sol-en-el-lxxv-aniversario-de.html

To finish (in the video): The words of Francisco Franco Bahamonde quoted by Papadragon in his signature.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Will mods please delete this post by that rambling troll? It was placed on tread where we are discussing fire that killed dozens of children and Vann7 is trying to use it to push his tinfoil conspiracy bullshit with 4 year old off-topic articles.

It's disrespectful and disgusting

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7235-why-russia-experience-so-many-accidents#219901

UPDATE: He is still at it. Should we hold his dick while he pisses on kids graves since we are so accommodating?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:50 pm

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7187p575-syrian-civil-war-news-17#220772

PapaDragon wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:...The more I see eehnie...

Vann may produce nothing but crap but at least writes his own crap, ehhenie just copies shit from before ad nauseum

JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Vann may produce nothing but crap but at least writes his own crap, ehhenie just copies shit from before ad nauseum
    Without wanting to raise the dead, where is he?

To refer me as "the dead" is a strong offense and the moderators should act, taking into account that this person repeatedly insulted me in the past.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7187p575-syrian-civil-war-news-17#220777

This coment includes also offensive remarks that, and also requires the application of this warning (paragraph refered to ATLASCLUB):

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3764p950-talking-bollocks-thread#216997

GarryB wrote: I am going to have a tidy up of this thread and most of it is going to the talking bollocks thread.

Three highlights I will mention... number one, Vann, you are going to get a short break from this forum for personal attacks... the rules are pretty clear and there have been plenty of warnings.
    Two most of you are following the quoting rules above, thank you.

Three... ATLASCLUB, post 808 on this thread you quote three members for one line of reply... the posts of the first two members are printed above, there is no need to repeat them... you just needed to quote Vann. I said I would not ban straight away but would give warnings, so you get a warning. If you don't understand what you did wrong or need assistance to do the right thing send me a PM and I will explain further, or perhaps once I have moved these posts to the talking bollocks thread you can ask me there, or anyone else who does not understand and wants advice, instruction... this is the amnesty period where you can get away with I did not know... later on there will just be a ban so you wont be able to ask questions until the ban has run its course....

GarryB

specially taking into account that this person asked for application of the rule and the warning was stablished as answer to his complains. He obviously knows about the rule (Garry B answered directly to him):

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3916p50-forum-non-technical-issues#216288
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t3916p50-forum-non-technical-issues#216740

After reading the answer of the moderator:

I have been pursued and threathened "ad nauseam" in this forum by both moderators GarryB and George1, at the request of both JohninMK and Papadragon. I followed the rules, but at the moment of the application of the same rules to them the attitude of both moderators is this one, exposing themselves clearly in the kind of biased moderation that they want to do and damaging the credibility of the forum with it.

Last edited by eehnie on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:43 am

To refer me as "the dead" is a strong offense and the moderators should act, taking into account that this person repeatedly insulted me in the past.

To take his comment literally would be to suggest that raising the dead is possible.... it is not.

His use of the word dead was clearly a colourful way of noting that you have not been posting on this forum very much recently... which would be most likely to get someone who is not posting to post in reply.

He clearly misses interaction with you so I wont ban either of you at this stage so that you can continue communicate.

To use his line of language, he clearly missed you as was prepared to raise you from the dead so he could continue dialog... you are obviously good friends deep down.. but your macho hard exteriors wont let you admit to that sort of friendship between men.

Continue to pretend to be enemies and angry at each other... I now understand...
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:54 pm

GarryB wrote:

To take his comment literally would be to suggest that raising the dead is possible.... it is not.

His use of the word dead was clearly a colourful way of noting that you have not been posting on this forum very much recently... which would be most likely to get someone who is not posting to post in reply.

He clearly misses interaction with you so I wont ban either of you at this stage so that you can continue communicate.

To use his line of language, he clearly missed you as was prepared to raise you from the dead so he could continue dialog... you are obviously good friends deep down.. but your macho hard exteriors wont let you admit to that sort of friendship between men.

Continue to pretend to be enemies and angry at each other... I now understand...
    Wow, I knew you were good technically Garry but this is amazing telepathy. You could not have got it more correct, I love the guy and his comments so much that it is so painful I have to have him on ignore and only see communications when others quote him.

That aside, clearly the subtle use of that English phrase escaped him and I am interested that he thought I was talking about him rather than that young French dude. But I won't explore that.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:59 am

The English language could not have been more confusing if it was developed with the intent to confuse.

I did not get this job for my good looks or athletic ability...

I am interested that he thought I was talking about him rather than that young French dude. But I won't explore that.

Actually that would be very interesting to explore as he was good enough to quote the section he was referring to... ie

JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Vann may produce nothing but crap but at least writes his own crap, ehhenie just copies shit from before ad nauseum

Papa didn't spell his name correctly, but he spelt enough to be clear it wasn't our tiny minded French Nazi.

Geez, you will say anything to keep talking about your best bud... clown
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:01 pm

GarryB wrote:The English language could not have been more confusing if it was developed with the intent to confuse.

I did not get this job for my good looks or athletic ability...

I am interested that he thought I was talking about him rather than that young French dude. But I won't explore that.

Actually that would be very interesting to explore as he was good enough to quote the section he was referring to... ie

JohninMK wrote:Without wanting to raise the dead, where is he?

Papa didn't spell his name correctly, but he spelt enough to be clear it wasn't our tiny minded French Nazi.

Geez, you will say anything to keep talking about your best bud... clown

Talking about tiny minds Embarassed Embarassed :

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7187p575-syrian-civil-war-news-17#220769

PapaDragon wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:...the more I see eehnie...

Vann may produce nothing but crap but at least writes his own crap, ehhenie just copies shit from before ad nauseum

Despite to be asking Embarassed Embarassed , johninMK insulted me directly, the quote of ATLASCLUB was included in his message:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7187p575-syrian-civil-war-news-17#220772

JohninMK wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:...the more I see eehnie..

Whit me here or not, the reality will pass over you like a truck over a shit in the road.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 am

Talking about tiny minds

Lighten up Eehnie, this is a forum, not a therapy group.

We don't have to all like each other, just because we have interests in similar areas does not mean we have the same views on everything, nor do we have to.

You don't have to like everyone and they don't have to like you... get over it.

Despite to be asking Embarassed Embarassed , johninMK insulted me directly, the quote of ATLASCLUB was included in his message:

If you go back and read what was actually said you will clearly see Atlascub describe Vann as being very similar to you, to which Papadragon replies with a criticism that you tend to quote and post links a lot... which in my opinion is a rather mild criticism... if you could even describe it as a criticism.

But it is when JohnMK asks if anyone has heard anything about you that you are offended?

I am guessing English is not your first language, but what was said before was potentially more insulting than asking where you were... not that they were particularly insulting to begin with... I mean it would be just like me stating that Mil and Papa and KG sound a bit alike sometimes... I am sure they would probably take it as a compliment. Not sure how you feel about Vann... I am afraid I have stopped reading his full rants and rely on any complaints to alert me to any obvious rule breaking or abuse...

Whit me here or not, the reality will pass over you like a truck over a shit in the road.

There we go... that is all the response that was needed.... not really personal... you didn't call him a shit, and you didn't suggest he personally get run over and injured or killed himself... problem solved?

eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7214p225-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-13#222434

Insulted again.

PapaDragon wrote:
    kvs wrote:....
    El Cheapo is what would characterize your state of knowledge.    The Kilo has been giving NATO a hard time from day one.   You are spreading the BS
    stereotype that all Russian weapons systems are mass produced junk.   Bugger off.  

Since brain activity is clearly not your strong suit let me clarify it a bit: I was praising Kilo subs for getting job done at fraction of a price

Just because you dump less text per post than eehnia does not make you any less of a dumbass fanboy

So in spirit of your reply: piss off!!!

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7201p50-discussion-about-construction-or-not-of-ac-destroyers-cruisers-for-runavy#217889

George1 wrote:if you continue to pollute other topics with the purpose to start new conflicts again and again

The moderator George1 accused me of starting conflicts again and again. The reality is evident here. There are not comments from me in the entire topic where I have been insulted this time, and Im not writing here to allow to use a single of my comments as excuse of provocation. Despite it, Im continuously insulted here. And the rules are not applied to the offenders. Obviously this is affecting to the credibility of the forum.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Can't understand why you are complaining this time, its not you being insulted if you read the sentence correctly. This is a spat between others.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:01 am

Despite it, Im continuously insulted here. And the rules are not applied to the offenders. Obviously this is affecting to the credibility of the forum.

I know exactly what you mean... there is one member on this forum whose signature accuses me personally of being pro US and Pro Israel, which I find kinda offensive too...
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:43 am

In the refered to my signature, GarryB, Im not sure if you meet the condition of dominator of the forum.

But pro-Israel would be fair for you and does not content insults unlike the words "dumbass fanboy" clearly refered to me.

Israel officially denied every attack they did in the Syrian territory until approximately March 2017. Until then, the posts about Israeli attacks on Syria were removed or deleted in the topics about the Syrian Civil War, in this forum, following the official line of Israel.

In your case, if you remember, you said this on Jan 20, 2017

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3764p650-talking-bollocks-thread#186540

GarryB wrote:
    eehnie wrote:The Israeli attacks to Syria exist and are ilegal.

Israeli air attacks on syria are always so effective when they never happened... they can defeat all sorts of air defences when they don't actually have to penetrate them in reality.

Reality is that there is no evidence that Israel was behind the attack so no they didn't.

The reality is that the Israeli attacks existed before March 2017, but you denied them, like the gouvernment of Israel did.

Returning to the isseue, after your words, must I assume the words "dumbass fanboy" can be used refered also to JohninISR, Papatragon, Georga1 or GarraB like to eehnia and kvs?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:48 am

In the refered to my signature, GarryB, Im not sure if you meet the condition of dominator of the forum.

I could ban anyone I wanted to and I don't think there would be a mutiny... except if I try to ban Vlad79 and George1 of course.

The fact that I don't ban people left and right... despite being demanded to or threatened by lots of members just shows I like to hear alternative views... especially when I don't agree with them.

But pro-Israel would be fair for you and does not content insults unlike the words "dumbass fanboy" clearly refered to me.

I am as pro israel as Yasser Arafat... Israel never existed before 1948 and was created in violence and terrorism.

Right now the Palestinian people want their own separate state and they are prepared to use violence and terrorism to get it... why let the jews have a country and not the Palestinians?

Personally I think if there can't be a Palestine then there can't be an Israel, but there is an Israel, so there has to be a Palestine.

Yeah... I am not anti jew, I am anti zionist.

A zionist for a jew is like a member of the KKK for the catholic church... they might claim they have god on their side and what they think is right, but I don't have to agree with them.

Israel officially denied every attack they did in the Syrian territory until approximately March 2017. Until then, the posts about Israeli attacks on Syria were removed or deleted in the topics about the Syrian Civil War, in this forum, following the official line of Israel.

They were not removed by me.

The reality is that the Israeli attacks existed before March 2017, but you denied them, like the gouvernment of Israel did.

If you want me to believe in Israeli attacks on Syria, you need to provide proof they actually happened.

I would be happy to believe Assads Syrian government, or the Russian government.

The real problem is that you said:

eehnie wrote:
    It seems that Israel attacked the Syrian SA-10/12/20/23 S-300 in the last attack to their air base near Damascus.

And the rare species of "pro-Russian" people here remains silent.

Something to say about?

So when you talk about Israeli strikes that take out bases equipped with SA-10 (S-300P)  SA-12 (S-300V), SA-20 (S-300PMU2), and SA-23 (S-300VM), of course I am going to call bullshit, when Syria has never operated any of those systems... though with the recent western strike on Syria they might be getting S-300s now... Smile

Returning to the isseue, after your words, must I assume the words "dumbass fanboy" can be used refered also to JohninISR, Papatragon, Georga1 or GarraB like to eehnia and kvs?

You have my full permission to call PapaDragon a dumb arse fan boi once... if that will make you feel better... neither George, nor I, nor John, or KVS called you anything so you may not call us dumb arse fanbois.

And no, you don't have to apologise for calling me a Zionist stooge... I forgive you for making a mistake, but now you realise I am an evil pro Russian anti Zionist, can we get back to discussion about real topics instead of people not mature enough to just ignore shit and get along.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:24 pm

The attack to Syria of January 13, 2017 was real. It was reported to attack parts of S-300 systems (SA-10/12/20/23). I asked about it, I was insulted impunely and the comment was removed from the topic of the Syrian Civil War to the topic linked. Before other coments about the news of the shut down of an Israeli aircraft in 2016, as example, were even deleted.

https://es.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrIRlzE6uFavmAAYhi_.wt.;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcxNDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1jb21vZG8tY29tX2Nocm9tZQRncHJpZANBLmxoYmc3NVR2eVNRUHlqWmp0S0ZBBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgNlcy5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDMARxc3RybAM0MQRxdWVyeQNpc3JhZWxpJTIwYXR0YWNrJTIwU3lyaWElMjBqYW51YXJ5JTIwMjAxNwR0X3N0bXADMTUyNDc1NTIwNg--?p=israeli+attack+Syria+january+2017&fr2=sb-top&hspart=comodo&hsimp=yhs-com_chrome&type=19_25050030001_ds_63.0.3239.108

Arafat never would have said what GarryB said about this attack.

The last comment reflects well the situation in this forum. Papadragon and JohninMK have the privilege to insult to who they decide, when they decide, whithout other people attacking them, as they did recently with me and kvs, like we can see in this same page, while for the pro-Russian people there is this.

Obviously, in this forum there is not a fair and equal application of the rules to all the people, this is evident, and it makes not possible a normal participation of pro-Russian commenters, always insulted with impunity, always threatened and pursued by the moderation, at the request of JohninMK and Papadragon, like in my case. It obviously damages the credibility of the forum.

Before was me, now the pro-US and pro-Israel group opperating here is attacking with the same impunity to other commenters. The moderators always react the same way about the abuses commited by them. Nothing more to say about. This is the reality of the forum.

-------------------------------

PS: After reading in the following comment about the denial of the existence of parts of S-300 systems delivered to Syria. Nothing of this makes sense when it has been confirmed previously at the highest level in 2014:

http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/19143

V Putin wrote:С‑300 – это не современнейшие комплексы. Они, правда, думаю, по своим параметрам несколько лучше, чем «Пэтриот», но у нас есть уже и С‑400, и С‑500 на подходе. Это очень эффективное оружие, безусловно. У нас есть контракт на поставку С‑300, мы отдельные компоненты поставили, но вся поставка не завершена, мы пока её приостановили. Но если мы увидим, что предпринимаются какие‑то шаги, связанные с нарушением действующих международных норм, то мы подумаем, как нам поступать в будущем, в том числе и с поставками таких чувствительных вооружений в отдельные регионы мира.

[traslated by google translate]

S-300 is not the most modern complexes. True, I think they are somewhat better in their parameters than the Patriots, but we already have the S-400 and the C-500 on the way. This is a very effective weapon, of course. We have a contract for the supply of the S-300, we have supplied the individual components, but the whole delivery is not completed, we have suspended it. But if we see that some steps are being taken to violate existing international norms, then we will think about how we will act in the future, including the supply of such sensitive weapons to certain regions of the world.

This has been the official position of Russia since 2014 until the recent statement of 2018. Russia published it openly.

In the Russian media there are reports about this, Russia never had a problem with it (to note that rg.ru and ria novosty are owned by the Russian Gouvernment):

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=1083052 (Explains how a contract for 6 systems was signed in 2010, and how the contract was in agreement with internationa law).
    https://rg.ru/2013/05/30/siriya-anons.html (Explains how Syria received the first parts of the S-300 systems in 2013)
    https://rg.ru/photos/8f/f9/8ff99e85.html#1 (Pictures of the previous new, with parts of S-300 systems likely in territory of Syria)
    https://rg.ru/2013/05/11/lavrov-site.html (S Lavrov explaining in 2013 how the delivery of S-300 to Syria meets the schedule)
    https://www.rt.com/news/361586-russia-s300-supplied-syria/ (I Konashenkov saying an S-300 delivered to Syria)

Your denial is absurd GarryB.

Last edited by eehnie on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:24 am

The attack to Syria of January 13, 2017 was real. It was reported to attack parts of S-300 systems (SA-10/12/20/23). I asked about it, I was insulted impunely and the comment was removed from the topic of the Syrian Civil War to the topic linked. Before other coments about the news of the shut down of an Israeli aircraft in 2016, as example, were even deleted.

What S-300 systems? Syria does not have any S-300 systems. Iran has finally got the S-300 systems they paid for ages ago but Medvedev vetoed, but Syria has never had any S-300 systems of any type.

The only S-300 systems in Syria are Russian... are you saying Israel attacked Russian forces in Syria?

I am dismissing this report for the same reason I would dismiss a report saying the Ukrainians attack an S-500 base in the Donbass... it was terrible... there were body parts of unicorns everywhere, and the pixies were beside themselves and didn't know what to do...

It is not that I don't believe Israel would attack Syria... it is that I don't believe they could attack something that is not there.

I believe this is an Israeli lie... they do it all the time... ie we had to attack country x to stop them getting capability y.

We got intell that the Russians were shipping Tu-160 bombers to Syria so we had to destroy that factory because they might have passed it on the Hezbulla and they could have used it against us to stop us doing what we are doing to the palestinians... WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF GOD... PROTECTED BY GOD AND THE US VETO AT THE UN AND WESTERN MEDIA... WE CAN DO NO WRONG AND DO ANYTHING WE LIKE TO PROTECT OURSELVES EVEN FROM THINGS THAT DON'T EXIST.

Except Syria is getting stronger and with close assistance of Russia and Iran they will become a real problem for Israel... as will Iran...
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon May 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Continuously insulted by the same people:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7292-syrian-war-news-18#225262

eehnie wrote:
    LMFS wrote:
    eehnie wrote:Europe brokes with the US in the Middle East. This is why zionists hate us very much.

Sorry, you got me lost here: are you saying that Europe has such a thing as an independent foreign policy? We are, politically speaking, the lackey of the lackey, a nonentity in words of Assad. Have you seen the last statements from DE and FR regarding the Israeli provocations?

The last Friday Europe anounced:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear/europe-moves-to-safeguard-iran-interests-after-u-s-pullout-idUSKBN1IC1JS

Europe moves to safeguard interests in Iran after U.S. pullout
    Paul Carrel, Leigh Thomas
    6 MIN READ

BERLIN/PARIS (Reuters) - Europe’s largest economies lobbied to protect their companies’ investments in Iran on Friday, seeking to keep the nuclear deal with Tehran alive after Washington pulled out and threatened to impose sanctions on European companies.

Germany and France have significant trade links with Iran and remain committed to the nuclear agreement, as does Britain, and the three countries’ foreign ministers plan to meet on Tuesday to discuss it.

That is part of a flurry of diplomatic activity following Tuesday’s unilateral withdrawal from what U.S. President Donald Trump called “a horrible, one-sided deal”, a move accompanied by the threat of penalties against any foreign firms doing business in Iran.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said ways to save the deal without Washington needed to be discussed with Tehran, while France’s Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said EU states would propose sanctions-blocking measures to the European Commission.

“Do we accept extraterritorial sanctions? The answer is no,” Le Maire told reporters.

“Do we accept that the United States is the economic gendarme of the planet? The answer is no.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7292-syrian-war-news-18#225265

PapaDragon wrote:Bitch please, everyone knows that they will all fall in line the moment boss whistles...  

Just after scoring a new ban this weekend, they want to check the moderation again, they want to expose the moderation again, they want to show their impunity in this forum.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7251p925-syrian-civil-war-news-17#225004
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t7251p950-syrian-civil-war-news-17#225006
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t7251p950-syrian-civil-war-news-17#225019
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t7251p950-syrian-civil-war-news-17#225021
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t7251p950-syrian-civil-war-news-17#225025
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t7251p975-syrian-civil-war-news-17#225071

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7251p950-syrian-civil-war-news-17#225022

Last edited by eehnie on Tue May 15, 2018 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue May 15, 2018 5:07 am

What are you expecting me to do?

Looks like a difference of opinion to me... you are claiming that europe is opposing washington, and those who are disagreeing with you are suggesting that they will talk like they always do and eventually capitulate to washington and israel.

Should I ban members... most of which are from europe, because they don't believe what their leaders are saying?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:32 am

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3297p225-promising-destroyer-nir-leader#228316

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:Just the contrary. Most of what I said is confirmed in the article (preliminary design completed,...).

Yo, dipshit, ...
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:07 am

eehnie wrote:https://www.russiadefence.net/t3297p225-promising-destroyer-nir-leader#228316

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:Just the contrary. Most of what I said is confirmed in the article (preliminary design completed,...).

Yo, dipshit, ...

stop BS please. The whole forum is dealing with you.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:42 am

George1 wrote:stop BS please. The whole forum is dealing with you.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7201p50-discussion-about-construction-or-not-of-ships-for-runavy#228307

kvs wrote:@eehnie

Thanks for the factual posts.   Militarov is a hater blowhard NATO fanboi who contributes nothing of substance to this forum.  

@mods

Making a post wishing for some member to die should be a good reason for a perma-ban.    eehnie makes factual posts and gets
    abuse from Militarov.   Militarov should go and play on NATO fanboi fora.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 am

you suggest that we must ban Militarov?
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue May 07, 2019 1:55 pm

There is a guy, Selvin, posting youtube videos everywhere.

I don't know if he was banned but I see the videos still there.

Like here for ex. https://www.russiadefence.net/t1032p475-naval-weapon-systems-technology#255621

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm