Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
ATLASCUB
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Airman
sheytanelkebir
airstrike
AlfaT8
xeno
Resistance
The Ottoman
JohninMK
d_taddei2
Project Canada
ultron
calm
franco
medo
TheArmenian
KiloGolf
magnumcromagnon
Erk
Bolt
zorobabel
Dima
HUNTER VZLA
Regular
onwiththewar
x_54_u43
Godric
mack8
Mustafa
par far
Akula971
higurashihougi
OminousSpudd
short_fuze
kvs
VladimirSahin
Zivo
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
Bidoul
Rodinazombie
Kadmos45
Morpheus Eberhardt
max steel
mutantsushi
George1
Walther von Oldenburg
Fred333
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
brisas2k
GarryB
flamming_python
Werewolf
TR1
As Sa'iqa
Admin
Eagle
Jelena
63 posters

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:43 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Turkey was supporting Chechens with training and logistic for basically a decade, now you accuse Russia of helping Kurds? Are you like... insane?

And the USSR was supporting the PKK as recently as the 80s; Turkey naturally wanted payback.

But the point is is that a line was drawn under those events iin the 2000s and Russia and Turkey commited to friendly relations. I still think its possible to avoid going back to the old times.

PKK supported by USSR? When? Just coz Alexander Litvinenko claimed something it does not make it true. Only support i can see there is that Moscow never placed PKK on list of terrorist organisations even tho Turkey was bitching about it for couple of decades now.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict

Post  zorobabel Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:14 am

Zivo wrote:Turkish M-60 supposedly destroyed by a metis. You cant see the hit as the camera man failed to do his job, but at 1:15, there's a lot of fire, the tank looses control and runs over a house. Shocked

The conflict in the far southeast seems to be getting pretty serious. Hard to tell of course because the Turkish military generally hides the scale of its losses, but it appears to be sliding further and further out of control.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:17 am

There is no long term effort on destabilizing turkey or any country that only makes things more complicated. Giving some group power to steer up problems only brings problems on a major scale which is also for most people unpredictable. The current government of ottoman empire enthusiasts like Erdogan along with ass kissing overall policy of the vassal statehood is the problem that brings in millions of refugees along with terrorists ISIS and alike through turkish border to europe. This policy is driven by US and UK propagating the refugee floods into europe to destabilize it by giving a constant factor of trouble to the population so they have something to fear, to blame upon and to keep population "entertained" with the refugee problem while the elitists can push through any legalislation they want TTIP, more troops, reinforcing of the european NATO structure, more US nukes on german soil, more anti-russian sentiments will be accepted to right out russophobia with the dogmatic sentiment of kill all russians that will occure as a side product after the temper gets bold and patience runs out of the native populations among EU countries due the refugee problem which is mainly driven by media coverage how they get everything and how native population gets thrown out of their houses, gets arrested for "nazism" and the constant victimization of "them" and envilianation of "us" is the key of propaganda how to steer up one group against another. True roman/nazi/zionazi tactics they use to achieve what they want.

The difference on that is that russia can not use PKK as their little instrument nor does it want to. They have an own identification, they are not some russians or pro-russians they have own cultural and national identification and as all ottomans or alike they have an embedded almost dogmatic overcompensated pride in nationality which is different very much from anything else in whole europe.
    par far

Post  par far Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:36 am

Zivo wrote:Turkish M-60 supposedly destroyed by a metis. You cant see the hit as the camera man failed to do his job, but at 1:15, there's a lot of fire, the tank looses control and runs over a house. Shocked

There goes one of their tanks(if the Kurds can get more Metis Tows and more Kornets Tows and more Tows then their Altay's will go the same way, over a house LOL). I just wish the PKK and Kurds fighting against Turkey can get their hands on Tow Missles and hopefully MANPADS.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:51 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Turkey was supporting Chechens with training and logistic for basically a decade, now you accuse Russia of helping Kurds? Are you like... insane?

And the USSR was supporting the PKK as recently as the 80s; Turkey naturally wanted payback.

But the point is is that a line was drawn under those events iin the 2000s and Russia and Turkey commited to friendly relations. I still think its possible to avoid going back to the old times.

Sure "Evil Turkey" , how dare Russia judge Erdogan for making alliance with ISIS?
    and being behind the terror attacks in Caucasus against Russia? and shutting down
    without any provocation a Russian plane? How dare people can call Turkey Erdogan a
    terrorist after all the mountain of evidence that he is?

For sure you will come in defense of Saudi Arabia too and USA policies in Syria and defend
    to the massacre of Beslan . how dare anyone judge the poor muslins who take guns and
    aim it at civilians for fun... Is not surprising that you defend any side no matter who they are and leave the criticism only against Russia. What the hell you are doing in Russia? go to America there ,so you experience first hand their "Freedom" . I never remember Russia on any part of its history providing terrorist with weapons to target civilians. But you could educate us
    if you know some insider info about that.. In the other hand your lovely America is also supporting ISIS and any other terror group to taget civilians not only in middle east but also in
    Russia.  how dare people call evil ,or terrorist countries that shows having fun in doing terrorism?

You are officially the most naive member in the entire forum..and this picture
    perfectly illustrate your denial of see the reality of what happens in the world.

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 5 Head_in_sand

hide its head in the sand ,to not see what happens outside.
    The entire world is under serious attack by Americans/israel "exceptionalism" and its puppets allies against any nation who is sovereign and independent. It should be no surprising your
    pointing fingers at Russia for the conflict in the middle east. after all you defend the terrorist
    state of Israel too.. because you have "good friends there" . Rolling Eyes

Imagine that a supposed Russian citizen blaming Russia for the terrorist it have ,and defending
    somehow Turkey ,in denial of its very destructive and negative role in the world and its alliance with terrorism. Rolling Eyes

I really doubt you are ever Russian , because i can't believe they can be so foolish and so much idiocy. It just makes me wonder what Russian liberals say about the turkey terror attack on Russia.. do they also defend the aggressor Turkey and blame the victim Russia for the cold murder of a Russian pilot at the hands of Turkey paramilitary thugs? oh no Russia should restore relations now with Erdopig and Turkey and demand that Russia promise to not to bomb again ISIS friendly terrorist again . Rolling Eyes This forums never cease to amaze me ,the stupidity
    and arguments that people often bring forward to blame Russia Government for anything.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:44 am

you still bitch about the shot down airplane?

It crossed illegally our airspace. It got shot down. Until now no russian jet has crossed our airspace again. So the message was delivered.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:15 am

Now that the Turkish civil war has been switched on, does anybody know which parts of Turkey are going to be part of Novokurdistan?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:09 pm

Mustafa wrote:you still bitch about the shot down airplane?

It crossed illegally our airspace. It got shot down. Until now no russian jet has crossed our airspace again. So the message was delivered.

Yup and no turkish jet ever flew over Syria again, hell they don't even fly over turkey that much anymore unless they absolutely have to. Even NATO stopped flying manned missions over Syria thanks to you idiots since they don't want to risk being mistaken for turks and blown up by VKS who now actively hunt for turks.

Quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself... Razz

Any turkmens left in one piece these days? clown

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:Now that the Turkish civil war has been switched on, does anybody know which parts of Turkey are going to be part of Novokurdistan?

What's the rush? Let the whole place burn for several years and enjoy the show first. thumbsup
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:15 pm

There is no civil war in turkey. Evrything is fine here. Infact we plan our holidays right now.

It really bothers me how retarded some internet warriors are here. 90% of you guys are obese video game nerds and you think you can talk about war / peace. If we stood infront each other i doubt i wouldn´t even notice you guys as individual persons.

btw how is Beslan doing nowadays?
    par far

Post  par far Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Mustafa wrote:There is no civil war in turkey. Evrything is fine here. Infact we plan our holidays right now.

It really bothers me how retarded some internet warriors are here. 90% of you guys are obese video game nerds and you think you can talk about war / peace. If we stood infront each other i doubt i wouldn´t even notice you guys as individual persons.

There is a minor civil war going on in Turkey but if the Kurds can get more organized and their hands on heavy weapons and Tow missiles, MANPADS and missiles, then it won' be long before it turns into a all out civil war and then cities inside Turkey would be getting hit.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Mustafa wrote:There is no civil war in turkey. Evrything is fine here. Infact we plan our holidays right now.

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 5 07-minister
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:22 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

lol big words from a serbian. Did you visit Kosovo recently?

I´m getting bored from all those folks we used to have as slaves.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:23 pm

par far wrote:

There is a minor civil war going on in Turkey but if the Kurds can get more organized and their hands on heavy weapons and Tow missiles, MANPADS and missiles, then it won' be long before it turns into a all out civil war and then cities inside Turkey would be getting hit.

That won´t happen. And you know exctly why. Do we really need to pull another armenian option to solve this? I doubt so. The kurds know their position and they won´t overplay it.
    short_fuze

Post  short_fuze Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:46 pm

par far wrote:

Unfortuantely 'the Kurds' as a whole includes the likes of the Barzani clan. I suspect reasonable Kurds would like to see the back of him, given his close association with Turkey and ISIS.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    par far wrote:

That won´t happen. And you know exctly why. Do we really need to pull another armenian option to solve this? I doubt so. The kurds know their position and they won´t overplay it.

You pull another Armenian option on the Kurds and you lose your virginity card, AKA NATO membership. Once that's done. NATO gives Carte Blanche to whoever is interested into plinking your "military" to death. And the US just wants to get rid of the current bunch of retards you have on power.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Been to Balkans, Caucasus, Arabia, Syria, Iran, Greece, Crimea, etc... recently? Razz

Ask those in Kosovo about their expectation in life in foreseeable future, you will find them a bit nervous due to something up North. Twisted Evil

Those "slaves" took on entire NATO with you in it all by themselves an we are still here. You turkish inbreds could not even dream of kicking that much ass. Shot down one plane and got so scared shitless that you went running to big daddy 10 minutes later.

Enjoy your last decade rectum lover.

par far

Post  par far Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    par far wrote:

You won't be able to use the Armenian option here because of things like YouTube and stuff like that and Kurds can get weapons easily, the Turks are just blood thirsty assholes, I really hope the Kurds get organized and get all sorts of weapons, you won't be able to kill innocent people because they will be armed and you mention Armenia, the Armenians can return the favor to Turkey by arming the PKK and Kurds. You can use the Armenian option here but it will harm Turkey more than the Kurds.
    par far

Post  par far Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:34 pm

short_fuze wrote:
    par far wrote:

Unfortuantely 'the Kurds' as a whole includes the likes of the Barzani clan. I suspect reasonable Kurds would like to see the back of him, given his close association with Turkey and ISIS.

The Barzani asshole and his crooks are dogs for the west, that is 100% fact but there are more than enough Kurds to take on Turkey and I don't know why Russia is not giving more support to the PKK and the Kurds fighting against Turkey(China should be also supporting the PKK and Kurds against Turkey because Turkey has been using the Uyghurs in China for a very long time to cause problems for China in China).

Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:45 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Been to Balkans, Caucasus, Arabia, Syria, Iran, Greece, Crimea, etc... recently? Razz

Ask those in Kosovo about their expectation in life in foreseeable future, you will find them a bit nervous due to something up North. Twisted Evil    

Those "slaves" took on entire NATO with you in it all by themselves an we are still here. You turkish inbreds could not even dream of kicking that much ass. Shot down one plane and got so scared shitless that you went running to big daddy 10 minutes later.

turkish inbreds? My grandmother is greek, my other grandmother turkish. One grandfather turkish and other assyrian origin. With all due respect but the ottoman empire was not inbred...you serbs are. Just look at your square heads.

funny fact is, that 99% of turks are plain and simple islamisized byzanthians. But you? What are you guys? Some isolated 3rd world country that evryone uses as waste bin.
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:22 pm

At least this creature is really funny.

Because how often you read something from biggest dumpsite for Europe a.k.a. Turkey about waste bin , and from turko mongrel dreaming being byzanthian indbred.

lol!
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:42 pm

Mustafa wrote:...........................

turkish inbreds? My grandmother is greek, my other grandmother turkish. One grandfather turkish and other assyrian origin. With all due respect but the ottoman empire was not inbred...you serbs are. Just look at your square heads.

funny fact is, that 99% of turks are plain and simple islamisized byzanthians. But you? What are you guys? Some isolated 3rd world country that evryone uses as waste bin.

Poor insecure steroid deformed creature thinks he is Byzantine? How utterly cute coming from "nation" whose only purpose in civilized world is to shovel German shit for half the pay.... lol1

This "isolated third world country" existed long before you degenerates figured out that humping goats is not viable reproduction method. Cool

Although later you did graduate to fu*king each other in the ass so it is hardly an improvement. pwnd

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:47 pm

I know that we should not feed the troll, but the insults are hilarious.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:00 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

I still believe the Chicoms will be wanting payback for the bombing of their embassy in Belgrade ... no apology was given the Chinese will not have forgotten this crime against their country .... they are very patient people ... when the time comes they will act and it will be swift and hard hitting

Post  Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Yeah, because everyone using Internet is fat and lives in moms basement.

"I doubt i wouldnt" - lack of education is strong with you.

Good job on pulling out dead kids as an argument, rest Turkey is proud of you. Just patethic.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Turks are what? Someone just made up 1000 years of history in one sentence. Sooo...Ottomans took over Vyzantine and...became...islamised..what... Do you even read what you write? Are you ware that Constantinopole and most of the Vyzantine areas were DEPOPULATED, Mehmed had to repopulate the city and whole area.

Serbs and square heads? You mean like...

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 5 2271551-ivan_drago_18578

Ivan Drago?

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 5 Screen-shot-2015-01-01-at-5-48-18-pm

Stalone?

Kurdish [PKK,YPG]–Turkish conflict - Page 5 15465_Johnny%20Depp

Depp?

Fkn Serbs everywhere.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:04 am